PDA

View Full Version : Arenes Served for Custody/Child Support

mrblisterdundee
02-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Gilbert Arenas' ex-girlfriend Laura Govan had someone serve him at halftime against the Miami Heat with a court order seeking child support for four children (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6091676), one of them unborn. His attorney said Arenas has already been paying $20,000 a month. Govan wants $109,000 a month, roughly $1.3 million annually.
I can't figure out who might be more of a douche bag in this situation. Maybe the girlfriend, who already receives more than enough money ($240,000 annually) to support a family, might be the bigger douche for wanting $89,000 more a month and broadcasting a personal matter in the national media. Maybe Arenas, who makes more than $17.7 million a season, might be a bigger douche for not paying a larger amount of money that still amounts to chump change for him.
My vote is for both of them being douches for not using condoms. They make me think that people should have to take a test before being allowed to have children.

BucktownUSA
02-05-2011, 03:31 PM
It's always the male's fault in these situation. smh

Sactown
02-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Arenas isn't going to make 17 mil his whole life, but he's going to be paying child support for the next 18 years. so 1.3 mil a year to raise kids? a little ridiculous 500k? with what Arenas makes sounds like it'd make more sense especially because he'll be giving her 9 mil for the next 18 years at 500k a year which sounds like she can live with that

mrblisterdundee
02-05-2011, 03:33 PM
It's always the Male's fault in this situation. smh

Even when he pays $20,000 a month? My dad only had to pay $250 a month in child support for me. I note the sarcasm, though.

Swashcuff
02-05-2011, 03:33 PM
And this is thread worthy because.........:shrug:

Its a shame a man who makes all that money for nothing can't even take care of his own children. :facepalm:

I mean what's a measly 1.3 mill for your kids Gil

hugepatsfan
02-05-2011, 03:34 PM
240,000 per year is more than my parents (when they were together) made combined. If she can't live on that, shame on her. But on the other hand, Gilbert only pays a measly 1.4% of his income in child support - that's disgraceful.

MiamiWadeCounty
02-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Even when he pays $20,000 a month? My dad only had to pay $250 a month in child support for me. I note the sarcasm, though.

Your dad isn't Gilbert Arenas and you are probably a low-maintenance child who could live without $200 sneakers and so forth lol

Geargo Wallace
02-05-2011, 03:43 PM
He should have said he wasn't Gilbert Arenas.

Geargo Wallace
02-05-2011, 03:45 PM
I'd Hibachi that ***** up!

Geargo Wallace
02-05-2011, 03:48 PM
as my former gym teacher always said to us: "Make sure you wrap it up, strap it up, before you slap it up!"

TRF929
02-05-2011, 04:12 PM
She's a gold digging whore bag, she gets enough money to support the kids. I'm sure she doesn't even use all that money on the kids, saving it for college and what not, but for herself. Lipo-suction, boob job, etc.... She's able to live comfortably with that money, doesnt deserve anymore.

Rivera
02-05-2011, 04:16 PM
lol this isnt thread worthy.....people get paid for child support everyday

as for wanting more....thats a typical female....regardless if ur paying 20,000 off child support or 86$...the female in either case is gonna try to hit them up for more outta spite.....nothing knew or "news worthy"

sunsfan88
02-05-2011, 04:21 PM
I think a better thread topic would have been discussing how a scrub like Kris Humphries got a girl like Kim Kardashian.

Sandman
02-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Willing to bet the ***** is crazy.

20K+ per month, but she is "financially cut off" and has "moved back to california and lives in a low budget hotel"

Arenas "cut off contact" in december.... he was traded and he moved, it sounds like a total exaggeration

Arenas had a long relationship (who knows how serious) with this chick too, it's not like he knocked up 4 different chicks. he also got engaged to her. She's also pregnant now, so you know that whatever they had going on is still pretty fresh.

I believe Arenas when he says theres no reason that this should be public. It sounds like baby-mama drama, sounds like a woman scorned. I'm sure there's nothing at all to this

Tony_Starks
02-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Definition of a beeotch. Already getting $20 racks a month and wants it bumped up to $100! That is completely insane. At the end of the day all it will be is $5000 spent on the kids $95,000 on Prada.....

Completely outrageous and flabbergasting.

AIRMAR72
02-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Definition of a beeotch. Already getting $20 racks a month and wants it bumped up to $100! That is completely insane. At the end of the day all it will be is $5000 spent on the kids $95,000 on Prada.....

Completely outrageous and flabbergasting.

more like 10dolla(1,000) on da kid and rest on her and her new man... good luck with that nonsense

203 Uconn LaL
02-05-2011, 06:23 PM
There's no way she needs more than 20 k a month to raise kids. Her *** wants a free ride through life.

Iceman05
02-05-2011, 06:24 PM
His babies' momma has been getting $20k a month from him, but claims to be living in a low budget motel. Sounds like shes spending that cash on other crap than her kids.

DLeeicious
02-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Doesn't she know Gil has sharks to feed too?

AddiX
02-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Why serve him while hes working? It's not like he would be hard to find. Gil knocked up a gold digger drama queen. But he's such an idiot I don't feel bad for him one bit.

KingPosey
02-05-2011, 07:36 PM
It is ****ing AMAZING what women think they are entitled to. He gives her 20k a month, that is plenty. The actually convince themselves that they deserve this money they get. Its absurd.

KingPosey
02-05-2011, 07:38 PM
There's no way she needs more than 20 k a month to raise kids. Her *** wants a free ride through life.

You dont even need 20 k a month to raise kids. The average middle class familly doesnt touch 20k a month, and i think the middle class life is nice, You cant buy whatever u want, but ur not struggling.

Legit
02-05-2011, 07:41 PM
I think a better thread topic would have been discussing how a scrub like Kris Humphries got a girl like Kim Kardashian.

This

KingPosey
02-05-2011, 07:41 PM
And this is thread worthy because.........:shrug:

Its a shame a man who makes all that money for nothing can't even take care of his own children. :facepalm:

I mean what's a measly 1.3 mill for your kids Gil

You have got to be this girl's lawyer right? He gives HER 20 THOUSAND dollars a month, they are comfortable. I also bet he is paying for tons of other ****. She wants that money. If your kids cant live a fat ****ing life off 20k a month, there is a huge problem. Take care of his kids? GTFO

KingPosey
02-05-2011, 07:44 PM
You know how i think it should go. Every single dollar goes into an account when a chick gets child support. Every dollar she spends, she has to keep the reciept for what its for, and prove that money goes DIRECTLY to the children.

There is not much that pisses me off than greedy *** women, who try and take what isnt theirs, and hide behind their kids to get it. And the courts just hand them over money. **** this makes me mad.

Tony_Starks
02-05-2011, 07:55 PM
For 20,000 a month you can have a live in Nanny/Cook/Home teacher. You can have a freakin Mrs Doubtfire living there! That chick is out of her damn mind. It just shows you the spiteful selfish mindset these chicks can have. I can't even say its just black women either I've seen all different races of women pull this crap....

You never know how it could turn out though something similar happened to 50cent. His ex was getting about 25g'z a month and wanted to up it to some astronomical amount. Well when the judge looked over what he had actually been doing, then compared it to her legit expendatures, not only did she not get a raise but he sliced her down to 9 grand a month!

Now thats what I call justice:clap:

xxplayerxx23
02-05-2011, 07:57 PM

Its funny how that scrub is a better rebounder then anyone on your team and got kim kardashian :D

TRF929
02-05-2011, 08:34 PM
For 20,000 a month you can have a live in Nanny/Cook/Home teacher. You can have a freakin Mrs Doubtfire living there! That chick is out of her damn mind. It just shows you the spiteful selfish mindset these chicks can have. I can't even say its just black women either I've seen all different races of women pull this crap....

You never know how it could turn out though something similar happened to 50cent. His ex was getting about 25g'z a month and wanted to up it to some astronomical amount. Well when the judge looked over what he had actually been doing, then compared it to her legit expendatures, not only did she not get a raise but he sliced her down to 9 grand a month!

Now thats what I call justice:clap:

THIS.
Hopefully this happens