PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NBA Re-Draft Sign ups

Mile High Champ
02-04-2011, 12:58 PM
The NBA Redraft is a little game us at PSD enjoy doing every year. The concept is quite simple; we have a fantasy draft of all the current NBA players and have a draft with 30 teams. After the draft we will have playoffs in the NBA forum to crown a Redraft Champion. Sign-ups will not be done on a first come first serve basis. Users that have experience and have shown to be active will have first shot at getting a team. Only mangers that have proven to be active and have had experience will get their own team.

The NBA Redraft Forum can be found here:
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=268

You will also note that this time around we will not be using NBA team names and cities. In order to take away the bias in playoff voting, I have eliminated the unfair advantage a team has if they are the Lakers and someone else is the Grizzlies. It will be your responsibility to pick one of the cities from the list provided and then select a team name for yourself after you have been given a team. Here is the list of eligible Cities.

San Francisco
San Diego
Green Bay
Richmond
Ann Arbor
Atlantic City
Cedar Rapids
Syracuse
Pasadena
Dayton
Springfield
Providence
Tallahassee
Vancouver
Montreal
Tampa Bay
Calgary
Aurora
Jackson
Niagara Falls
Little Rock
Grand Rapids
Akron
Rochester
Garland
Reno
Ottawa
Saint Paul
Baton Rouge
Madison
Norfolk
Scottsdale
Fort Wayne
Greensboro
Lincoln
Newark
Anchorage
Pittsburgh
St. Louis
Arlington
Aspen
Salt Lake City
Virginia Beach
Kansas City
Albuquerque
Tucson
Honolulu
Cincinnati
Louisville
Lexington
Buffalo
Tulsa
Colorado Springs
Charleston
Las Vegas
El Paso
Austin
Columbus
Birmingham

Please fill out the following information.

Which City do you want:
Name your top 3 back up choices:
What experience do you have:
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO):
Why Should I pick you:

Mr.Nate30
02-04-2011, 01:17 PM
1.St Louis
2.Austin El Paso Las Vegas
3.2 NBA redrafts 1 alltime redraft 1 wrestling re draft and currently in sim leauge
4 me and T.O. Rapz--Le@fs will be teaming up again
5.i am always active for re-drafts

ElFuturoDeESPN
02-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Which City do you want: Honolulu

Name your top 3 back up choices: Las Vegas, Kansas City, Anchorage.

What experience do you have: You know me, MHC :) MLB, NBA, NBA All-Time redrafts.

Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yes, I believe Zambo and I are teaming up, but I'll wait on him to confirm that.

Why Should I pick you: Experience, maturity, and I'm not one of "those" guys that irritates the **** out of people. I mean, unless people just aren't telling me.

John Walls Era
02-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Which City do you want: Las Vegas
Name your top 3 back up choices: I dont mind what i get
What experience do you have: Multiple Redrafts, got 5th seed last nba redraft (as rook)
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Have 1 assistant, i have shown that i know what im dOing [Dont feel like getting locked up if my co doesnt agree with great moves]
Why Should I pick you: Very Active, have good knowledge of game and i respond to all vms and pms

Ebbs
02-04-2011, 01:38 PM
1st choice:Calgary
2nd choice:Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg
Experience: I have my fair share of experience aside from the NBA aim league I have been in 6 PSD games and made the playoffs in all of them. I'm also the defending champion for this as I won it last year. As you know I also lost in the finals of the mock right after.
No co for me please I think I have the credentials to fly solo.
Pick me!: because I need to defend myI title! And because I'm active and have lots of experience.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Which City do you want:Las Vegas
Name your top 3 back up choices:San Fransisco, Reno, Aspen
What experience do you have:Last year's NBA mock offseason
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO):I want to be a CO, cause it would be my first time doing ReDraft
(Teaming up with MiamiWadeCounty)
Why Should I pick you:cause I'm sexy:drool: But seriously, I am active and get along with everybody:hide:

dhopisthename
02-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Which City do you want: reno
Name your top 3 back up choices:las vages, rome, aspen
What experience do you have:I am in the sim league
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO):yes, will be looking to see if I can get anyone willing to let me be there co/assistant
Why Should I pick you:I am active and am willing to learn

Flash3
02-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Which City do you want: Richmond
Name your top 3 back up choices: Pittsburgh akron ( :D) Niagara falls
What experience do you have: little
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): yes and have a partner who is willing to teamup ( riveramk)
Why Should I pick you: i love basketball and very active.

roughgarden
02-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Which City do you want: Springfield
Name your top 3 back up choices:honalulu, Las Vegas, Aspen
What experience do you have: many different mocks
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO):sure
Why Should I pick you: i want to participate in one of these more than anything. I can be very active at most hours of the day

h2r09
02-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Which City do you want: Pittsburgh
Name your top 3 back up choices: St. Louis, Arlington, whatever else, doesnt matter
What experience do you have: I have done these on other websites
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO):only a co. would be an assistant to some other heat fans
Why Should I pick you: Im extremely active and check this multiple times per day

goblazers7
02-04-2011, 02:27 PM
1.Pasadena
2.St.Louis,Tampa,Aspen
3.NBA sim,NFL re draft, NBA all time re draft, MLB re draft
4.Yes, always willing to do both, and be both
5.I have started and completed in the past year on PSD:MLB Re-Draft,NBA all-time Re-Draft,NFL Re-Draft,currently in NBA Sim. I love doing these things, and I hope I have the opportunity to do this NBA Re-Draft.

Sorry couldn't copy and paste on my iPhone at the time.

lakers4sho
02-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Which City do you want: Montreal
Name your top 3 back up choices: Ann Arbor, Syracuse, Austin
What experience do you have: Redraft, All time, Mock offseason
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Co maybe, assistant no
Why Should I pick you: because I'm awesome

BullsNumber1Fan
02-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Which City do you want: Waiting for FC_4_life to choose
Name your top 3 back up choices: Waiting for FC_4_life to choose
What experience do you have: Tons of mocks and re-drafts over since I joined PSD
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yes, FC_4_life if he wants to -- waiting for a response
Why Should I pick you: Because FC and I made a team that nearly went to the finals last re-draft and we want redemption.:)

yojoe792
02-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Which City do you want: Ann Arbor
Name your top 3 back up choices: Green Bay, San Francisco, San Diego
What experience do you have: 5 years of PSD redraft experience (at least 5 NBA redrafts)
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I would like to have a co-gm and/or an assistant, but I do not want to be an assistant. I'd be down to work anybody. MHC, we could be cos again if you're down. If you wanna shake it up, no prob, I'd be cool working with anyone active.
Why Should I pick you: I've been an active PSD member since 2006 and I never keep anybody waiting with my picks.

Mane
02-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Which City do you want: Salt Lake City
Name your top 3 back up choices: Green Bay, Virginia Beach, Calgary
What experience do you have:1 mock offseason.. NBA sim league.. mlb redraft
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): If someone wants to help me, sure. (UGAfan227 is my choice for co).
Why Should I pick you: Very active.. Have pretty decent knowledge of the NBA.. Plenty of time.

ugafan
02-04-2011, 03:03 PM
What experience do you have:1 mock offseason.. NBA sim league.. mlb redraft
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): If someone wants to help me, sure. (UGAfan227 is my choice for co).
Why Should I pick you: Very active.. Have pretty decent knowledge of the NBA.. Plenty of time.
Which City do you want: What Mane said.
Name your top 3 back up choices: What Mane said.
What experience do you have: Mane
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Mane
Why Should I pick you:
Mane

njnets
02-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Which City do you want: any
Name your top 3 back up choices: any
What experience do you have: i have done mock offseason and redrafts in the past
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): yes, i am willing to have a CO. i would actually prefer a CO because should i have a lot of work i could give control to them
Why Should I pick you: i have experience in this, i know of it works.

homestarunner93
02-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Which City do you want: Lexington
Name your top 3 back up choices: Don't Care
What experience do you have: Bunches
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Don't want
Why Should I pick you: Because you told me to signup.

jeff86
02-04-2011, 03:18 PM
City colorado springs my home town
Backup choices wherever life takes me
Experience: the last 5 or so NBA redrafts here, mma redraft, playoffs multiple times,
Co's or assistants: Im open to anyone pretty much, someone who has done these before preferrably cause I hate working with people who have no clue, I won't be An assistant
Why you should pick me: active through every redraft I've been in, respected gm I think, I know what I am doing. Pick me :-)

Super.
02-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Which City do you want: Montreal,
Name your top 3 back up choices:Ontario, Vancouver, Honalulu
What experience do you have: MLB ReDraft (Currently in playoffs), MLB Mock Offseason x2, NFL Mock Offseason
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yes, someone who isnt a complete asshat
Why Should I pick you: I'm active, and I love the NBA.

Hiphopopotamus
02-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Which City do you want: Providence
Name your top 3 back up choices: Montreal, Niagara Falls, Cedar Rapids
What experience do you have: none with redrafts, but willing learn.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO):yes, but I have no preference as to who with
Why Should I pick you: I would be some new blood, be active, and would be really excited to be involved. Thanks.

SensandRaps
02-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Which City do you want: ottawa
Name your top 3 back up choices:any
What experience do you have:1 previous nba redraft, lot of nhl games
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): no to assistant wouldnt mind being co but would want to be with someone i know, will edit this part once i know someone who has signed up
Why Should I pick you: follow nba regularly, and am very active you can ask anyone in any of the nhl games

Chacarron
02-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Which City do you want: San Francisco
Name your top 3 back up choices: Little Rock, Tulsa, Pasadena
What experience do you have: 2 NBA mocks, last all time re-draft, current NBA sim.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): apet8945.
Why Should I pick you: I am always active in these games.

Mr. Baller
02-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Which City do you want: Akron
Name your top 3 back up choices:Pasadena, Dayton, Syracuse
What experience do you have: NFL, MLB, MLB All time, Mocks, Wrestling redraft
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yes and kblo247
Why Should I pick you: Very active.

phlp_bj
02-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Name your top 3 back up choices: Any is fine
What experience do you have: I have played in all the mocks/redrafts. I have won the all-time redraft. Currently in the NBA sim. Won the NBA sim league twice.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): No
Why Should I pick you: I am active, most of you guys know me in some way or another, and I am a good competitor when it comes to games like this.

MacFitz92
02-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Which City do you want: Doesn't matter
Name your top 3 back up choices: Little Rock, Colorado Springs
What experience do you have: NBA Mock, NBA All Time RD, MLB RD, NFL RD, etc.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): unleashthebeast
Why Should I pick you: Me and utb will be active, I have success the previous mock, and I will post regularly in the lounge.

greg_ory_2005
02-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Which City do you want: Mexico City!
Name your top 3 back up choices: Tampa Bay, Ottawa, Montreal
What experience do you have: Have been in countless redrafts and mock for numerous sports
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Don't want to be an assistant, would rather be by myself, but if I have to be with someone, it's ok I suppose
Why Should I pick you: As I said, I've been in tons of these, I'm an active member, and such a PSD VET!

Plus I'm the Mayne.

sep11ie
02-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Name your top 3 back up choices: Baton Rouge, Las Vegas, Vigina Beach
What experience do you have: lots and lots
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): prefer
Why Should I pick you: I am all that is man

apet8945
02-04-2011, 04:13 PM
What experience do you have: 2 NBA mocks, last all time re-draft, current NBA sim.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): apet8945.
Why Should I pick you: I am always active in these games.

Which city do you want: San Francisco
What experience do you have: None, this would be my first time.
Are you willing to have a CO or be an assistant: chacarronsau
Why should I pick you: Clippers TM, I'm on PSD a lot throughout the day, very anxious to do one of these redrafts.

Squad13
02-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Which City do you want: What Mane said.
Name your top 3 back up choices: What Mane said.
What experience do you have: Mane
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Mane
Why Should I pick you:
Mane

Which City do you want: Salt Lake City ( I live here!)
What experience do you have: I did the all time re-draft a year or so back.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO):Possibly with someone I know
Why Should I pick you: I'm on here everyday (at work) I know my basketball, and I'll make good moves, which makes for a better experience for everyone (competition)

Baller1
02-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Which City do you want: San Diego
Name your top 3 back up choices: Any
What experience do you have: NBA Sim League
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I'd rather fly solo, but I guess I'll be a co; I don't wanna be an assistant. (Schwab, I'll co with you if we can't get our own teams)
Why Should I pick you: I'm active and perfect.

Robbw241
02-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Which City do you want: Atlantic City
Name your top 3 back up choices: Newark, San Diego, whatever
What experience do you have: Conference finals last redraft! If only Kevin Love was as awesome back then as he is now :(
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): No, although I'll look for one on my own.
Why Should I pick you: Because you can.

McJoe
02-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Which City do you want: Calgary
Name your top 3 back up choices: Buffalo, Montreal, Vancouver
What experience do you have: I participated in an NBA Redraft a few years ago and did pretty well. Made the playoffs. I've also run or helped run every single game in the NHL forum that has been successful. Ran and NFL Redraft and helped run a couple MLB ones. I've got plenty of experience actually...
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I'd certainly be willing to have a Co
Why Should I pick you: Because I'm awesome and because I MIGHT have the most experience running games on the entire site lol

nyanks79
02-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Which City do you want: Any
What experience do you have: Soccer Redraft, NBA all time redraft, NHL Redraft
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Id have a CO. Me and NYKalltheway were together in the All time redraft and will team up again if possible.

Why Should I pick you: Am active and stayed active throughout

Raps08-09 Champ
02-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Which City do you want: Montreal

Name your top 3 back up choices: 1. Arlington, 2. Honolulu, 3. Vancouver

What experience do you have: I've been in like 5-6 redraft on this site(MLB, WWE and NBA). Have done Mock too.

Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I want to work by mself this time if it is possible. I have had a co each time and would prefer full power to see how well I would do. But if you really need to pair me up, I'd like if you gave me a heads up in advance so I can choose from one.

Why Should I pick you: I want to avenge myself. My last 2 redrafts, I have made a lot of mistakes(Trading away Dirk for Joe Johnson and Drafting Theo Ratliff) and I have been persistant in turning the team around after being placed last by other people. I'm arguably one of the most active GM's even having over 1 quarter of a Lounge at one time. I also try to make sure everyone is updated in terms of when they need to pick and if you change any rules.

TO Rapz
02-04-2011, 04:38 PM

Which City do you want: Doesnt matter
Name your top 3 back up choices: Doesnt matter
What experience do you have:Hockey Re-Draft, NBA All time Re-Draft (but i wasnt active much in that cuz of school), Soccer Re-Draft Champ, NBA Sim, NFL Mock, MLB Re-Draft
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yeah Mr.Nate
Why Should I pick you: Im experienced in all the games, and especially re-drafts, and Im very very active; see NBA Sim, MLB Re-Draft, Soccer Re-draft and others

MiamiWadeCounty
02-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Which City do you want: Any
What experience do you have: I have done multiple redrafts, mocks, and currently nba sim
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO):Co - -Kobe24-TJ19-
Why Should I pick you: You should pick me because I am very active, have good experience, and I am knowledgable about basketball...and I dominated you in the NBA Mock jk I had the Wizards with the 7th pick in the draft.

MiamiWadeCounty
02-04-2011, 05:04 PM

zambo4president
02-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Which City do you want: SAN DIEGO!!!!!
Name your top 3 back up choices: Whatever futuro put down: Honolulu, Las Vegas and Anchorage
What experience do you have: Just about every game PSD has to offer, You know me MHC:)
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yes, Futuro
Why Should I pick you: I'm as active as you can be

Rivera
02-04-2011, 05:38 PM

Name your top 3 back up choices: Pittsburgh, Akron, Niagra Falls

What experience do you have: Was 2nd Place in Eastern Conference in all time redraft...lost in divisonal round

Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yea...Flash3

Why Should I pick you: You Already Know I Was active and on time with my picks and look at my sig...I am the Damn Man! and i promise not to get banned this time i have learned my lesson...and look i type better!! And Also I want my rematch with you MHC we have a bone to pick...im coming for the #1 spot this time

Name your top 3 back up choices: Pittsburgh akron ( :D) Niagara falls
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): yes and have a partner who is willing to teamup ( riveramk)
Why Should I pick you: i love basketball and very active.

ManRam
02-04-2011, 06:14 PM
I think I want in. I'd definitely want a co-GM though.

Name your top 3 back up choices: Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Anchorage
What experience do you have: I ran a baseball one, have done a bunch of others
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant: I would like to run with F*(&"Next Year"
Why Should I pick you: If you don't, you're dumb ;)

Sportfan
02-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Name your top 3 back up choices: Akron Niagara Falls Atlantic City, Newark
What experience do you have: i could write an essay on this!
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO) No one.....other than abomb
Why Should I pick you-why not?

roshan3ai
02-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Which City do you want: Syracuse
Name your top 3 back up choices: , Vancouver, Buffalo, Atlantic City
What experience do you have: 2 NBA ReDrafts, 1 All Time ReDraft, 1 NBA Mock, and 1 NFL Mock
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): As of now I'd like to work alone, but I will probably edit this.
Why Should I pick you: I am a great GM. I took the 29th overall pick in last year's redraft to the second round through numerous moves. I am very active.

PhillyLuver
02-04-2011, 06:56 PM
Which City do you want: San Diego (hometown baby)
Name your top 3 back up choices: Honolulu, Atlantic City, Las Vegas
What experience do you have: i can't count, but pretty much every nba redraft or all time redraft since i joined
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): i'm going to look for a co, haven't found one yet
Why Should I pick you: well, you BARELY beat me in the last nba all time, and i'm out for blood this time

NYKalltheway
02-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Name your top 3 back up choices: Syracuse, Buffalo, Pittsburg (any actually)
What experience do you have: NBA all-time draft, soccer re-draft
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yes. NYyanks79, like the all-star redraft.
Why Should I pick you: It's your choice :cool:

You couldn't have picked a better time! Work is done and I'm a free bird for the next 2 months :p

The Dream
02-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Which City do you want: buffalo
Name your top 3 back up choices: las Vegas, rochester, tampa bay
What experience do you have:2 nba moc drafts
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): no, not really
Why Should I pick you: Very actiVe member of PSD. come on the site oVer 3 times a day. wont mae people wait for me to choose a player. follow the nba with a passion

Westbrook36
02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Which City do you want: Syracuse
Name your top 3 back up choices: Atlantic City/I don't care
What experience do you have: PSD NBA Games > My Life
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): If I find someone
Why Should I pick you: You don't pick me, I pick you MHC ;)

I want in on TC, I won't allow another damn lopsided trade to decide the winner of this.

Joshtd1
02-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Which City do you want: Buffalo

Name your top 3 back up choices: Whatever would be available, doesnt matter.

What experience do you have: Played in several mocks/redrafts since the beginning

Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I would rather choose my own.

Why Should I pick you: I will infract/ban you if you dont :)

Bubba17
02-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Which City do you want: Niagara Falls
Name your top 3 back up choices: El Paso, Vancouver, Madison
What experience do you have: Lots of mocks and redrafts
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Sure
Why Should I pick you: I have lots of experience and I'm responsible..

KnicksorBust
02-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Which City do you want: No Big Deal
What experience do you have: won the last NFL Redraft but NBA Mocks and Redrafts are my favorite.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Possibly teamed up. I'll get back to you shortly.
Why Should I pick you: Basketball is my favorite sport and I'm active.

jacquewho?
02-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Which City do you want: I honestly could care less
Name your top 3 back up choices: I honestly could care less
What experience do you have: I've done a **** ton of these in the past, was part of the 1st ever one too.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I'd prefer to run it by myself just cause my schedule is very complicated.
Why Should I pick you: Active, done this in the past.

ugafan
02-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Just for MHC's sake though:
What experience do you have: Almost every redraft the past 2 years.
Why Should I pick you: Active, done this in the past.

unleashthebeast
02-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Which City do you want: Doesn't matter
What experience do you have: NBA Mock Offseason, NBA All Time RD, MLB RD, NFL RD, NBA RD
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I'll co with Macfitz
Why Should I pick you: i am always extremely active, and in the NFL and NBA redrafts prior i made the playoffs and won 1 playoff game in the NFL one (couldve won it all if i wasnt being a dumb **** haha). these games are always great and i look forward to building another championship contender :)

SugeKnight
02-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Name your top 3 back up choices: Akron, Reno, Calgary (any)
What experience do you have: All Time redraft, Mock Offseason, stuff on other sites
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): No
Why Should I pick you: Denver is awesome

kblo247
02-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Name your top 3 back up choices:Pasadena, Dayton, Syracuse
What experience do you have: NBA All time, MLB re-draft
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yes and Mr. Baller
Why Should I pick you: Very active

F*(&"Next Year"
02-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Which City do you want: Any (which ever ManRam wants)
Name your top 3 back up choices: Same as above
What experience do you have: I play tons of fantasy sports and the like
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant: ManRamForPrez24
Why Should I pick you: Besides the fact that me and ManRam would combine to create the most unstoppable force that is guaranteed victory, I'm just awesome. Im also extremely active.

Sixerlover
02-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Which City do you want: Chester
Name your top 3 back up choices: Pittsburgh, Trenton, Camden
What experience do you have: A PSD lifetime of re-drafts
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I'd work with a select few, but I like to be alone, I'm active enough
Why Should I pick you: Dedication baby :up:

NYMetros
02-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Name your top 3 back up choices: Calgary, Ottawa, Winnipeg (I don't really care, you can give me whatev)
What experience do you have: I think I've been in 3 or 4 of these NBA redraft, may have helped commish one as well, can't really remember though
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I'll take a co if necessary, but I don't want to be an assistant
Why Should I pick you: I love basketball, I have a lot of free time to do pointless games like these, and I got a lot of experience in these games.

BosoxPapi61
02-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Name your top 3 back up choices: Las Vegas, Niagra Falls, and Vancouve
What experience do you have: Multiple Redrafts in NBA and MLB, Mock Offseason in NBA and MLB, NFL and NBA Sim League
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Phool & NeidawgtheGOAT
Why Should I pick you: Way too active, you know me, I've made playoffs, and I want to bring a championship to my hometown Akron. Its been way to long for Northeastern Ohio

boilerguy2412
02-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Which City do you want: Vancouver
Name your top 3 back up choices: Any Canadian City
What experience do you have: I have been in many redrafts and mocks on this site
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Assistant not a co.
Why Should I pick you: I am always active

tonyd3b54
02-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Which City do you want: montreal
Name your top 3 back up choices: any canadien city, if not idc...
What experience do you have: 4 nba redrafts and ive never missed the playoffs
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO):no
Why Should I pick you: very active and if u read my experience i very good at these...

ABOMB_56
02-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Name your top 3 back up choices: Akron, Niagara Falls, Atlantic City
What experience do you have: Wrestling RD, NBA All-time RD, NFL RD, MLB Mock, MLB RD.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Me and sportfan6197 have decided to Co together
Why Should I pick you: Because I am better than you in Madden :D

Lakerfrk
02-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Which City do you want: San Diego
What experience do you have: Been in the last two on PSD. First time, I was a rookie, and made it to the Western Conference Finals. Last year, didn't do great, but I will bring it back!
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I am willing to have a CO, or an assistant.. thought I would prefer to JUST have an assistant.
Why Should I pick you: I have done this twice before, and have been very active and successful, it is always a treat to do an NBA Re-draft, the only game I play.

FC_4_life
02-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Which City do you want: Waiting for FC_4_life to choose
Name your top 3 back up choices: Waiting for FC_4_life to choose
What experience do you have: Tons of mocks and re-drafts over since I joined PSD
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yes, FC_4_life if he wants to -- waiting for a response
Why Should I pick you: Because FC and I made a team that nearly went to the finals last re-draft and we want redemption.:)

Which City do you want: Totally up to BN1F, but I'd say San Francisco
Name your top 3 back up choices: Las Vegas or Honolulu
What experience do you have: Tons of NBA and MLB mocks and redrafts, you know me :)
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Of course! Me and BullsNumber1Fan got this!
Why Should I pick you: Redemption. Plain and Simple. :D

NYM1989
02-05-2011, 12:49 AM
Which City do you want: El Paso
Name your top 3 back up choices: Kansas City, Atlantic City, Syracuse
What experience do you have: Played in Many of redrafts
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yeah sure, whoever is willing to be a Co
Why Should I pick you: Im loyal and committed to these games and im very active in them

aussie
02-05-2011, 02:57 AM
Which City do you want: Baton Rouge
Name your top 3 back up choices: St. Paul, KC, San Fran
What experience do you have: I was in the All Time ReDraft
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Not particulary
Why Should I pick you: Cos i'm always on might be in oz but still on, you know that MHC and i'm also awesome

BlondeBomber41
02-05-2011, 06:29 AM
Which City do you want:
City: Austin
Name your top 3 back up choices: El Paso, Green Bay, Las Vegas
What experience do you have: Oh you know
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Mile High Champ
Why Should I pick you: Because you invited me to join. Duh.

Tblaze
02-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Which City do you want: no preference at all...
Name your top 3 back up choices: any free city is good for me.
What experience do you have: 1 nba redraft, 2 nba mock offseasons.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I wouldn't mind having a Co or assistant, only IF they're active...
Why Should I pick you: Because I wouldn't want to miss out on all the drama that goes down every redraft/mock offseason ;)

ChiSox219
02-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Which City do you want: Austin
Name your top 3 back up choices: Birmingham, Colorado Springs, Arlington, Baton Rogue
What experience do you have: NBA All-time redraft and NBA Mock Trade Deadline
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Sure
Why Should I pick you: In last year's NBA Mock tread deadline I turned the Phoenix Suns into Ty Lawson, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, role players and tons of cap space.

jtrinaldi
02-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Which City do you want: Green Bay
Name your top 3 back up choices:Cedar Rapids,Dayton, Madison
What experience do you have: Alone in baseball and nfl redraft/mock offseasons. I did a nba mock offseason a few years ago.
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): I'd be a co with anyone.
Why Should I pick you: Because i know what I am talking about, and I have not jumped off the Milwaukee Bucks Bandwagon even though they are not that good. I watch a ton of basketall and I know what I am talking about.

adidas2307
02-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Which City do you want: Charleston
Name your top 3 back up choices: Tulsa, Aspen, Saint Paul
What experience do you have: Last year's NBA Re-draft only, would like to participate in more Re-Drafts around PSD
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Yep Co and/or more than willing to be an assistant if need be.
Why Should I pick you: When I am on the computer, I am on PSD. When I am home, I'm on the computer.. I'm just very active and am looking to have fun.

iam brett favre
02-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Which City do you want: Green Bay
Name your top 3 back up choices: Aspen, El PAso, Las Vegas
What experience do you have: Many redrafts
Are you willing to have a Co or be an assistant (name someone you want for a CO): Sure, if i needed-i dont have any in mind though
Why Should I pick you: because ill be active :nod:

Mile High Champ
02-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks for signing up guys, the GM list is now complete. If you missed the sign up, head to the redraft forum and add your name to the wait list.

Cheers