PDA

View Full Version : Lebron with the 1st 50 point game in the 2010-2011 Season

JordansBulls
02-04-2011, 12:29 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&player=&match=game&year_min=2011&year_max=2011&age_min=0&age_max=99&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=N&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&is_starter=&is_active=&is_hof=&pos=&c1stat=&c1comp=gt&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

His name will appear at the top of this list by the morning.

Sixerlover
02-04-2011, 12:31 AM
He dominated the Magic tonight

Gators123
02-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Awesome game.

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 12:33 AM
:clap:

This kind of offensive dominance has been missed in the NBA IMO. Oh how I miss the days of Kobe, T-Mac and A.I. just going off and taking over a ball game with an superb offensive onslaught such as this :(

mark1125
02-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Dandy.....18 pages coming up alternating between LeBron hate and Lebron jock riders spewing garbage (among other things for the riders).

NothingbutWill
02-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Didn't really think this needed its own thread but Lebron put on a great show tonight going 17-25 & like 11-12 ft.

B-Ray
02-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Monster night for Lebron .... 51 pts 11 rebs 8 assts
Wade is second highest scorer for the heat with 14 pts

Raps18-19 Champ
02-04-2011, 12:38 AM
It always botheres me how close Lebron is to a triple double sometimes.

He misses by like 2 assist or 2 rebounds or like 1 of each or like 1 assist and 2 rebounds.

He's missed out on so many triple doubles.

kArSoN RyDaH
02-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Ball hog.

Gators123
02-04-2011, 01:27 AM
Ball hog.

Seriously?

marlinsfan24
02-04-2011, 01:30 AM
It was truly an amazing performance to watch. I am not a Lebron fan at all, but I was in awe all game.

J$mo0th_3o5
02-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Ball hog.

:laugh:

kingbrentg
02-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Have to give him his credit tonight. Pretty good game.

KingPosey
02-04-2011, 01:36 AM
i hate it, but he dominated. Scoring in the lane, mid range, deep. Rebounds, assists, everything.

wade is MV3
02-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Ball hog.

did u really have to start it??? everybody was praising the man for his outstanding game, and u had to say something.:facepalm:

godolphins
02-04-2011, 01:43 AM
According to Espn game notes in the last 25 years Michael Jordan was the only player to have 50 points 11 rebounds and 8 assist and now Lebron join that short list

icej
02-04-2011, 01:51 AM
According to Espn game notes in the last 25 years Michael Jordan was the only player to have 50 points 11 rebounds and 8 assist and now Lebron join that short list

Really? Can we have the link?

Amazing overall game LBJ, props to you man.

John Walls Era
02-04-2011, 01:56 AM

KINGBAIZE
02-04-2011, 01:57 AM
17 freethrows stands out to me.:eyebrow:

Can we say Refs padding stats to keep him in competition with K. Durant for the scoring title?:rolleyes: ... or is it just me?

17 FREETHROWS? c'MOOOOOOOOn SON! Please give D. Rose 17 freethrows, or at least the 10 he gets pushed outa bounds so he can avg 30.

LayZbone
02-04-2011, 02:00 AM

Can we say Refs padding stats to keep him in competition with K. Durant for the scoring title?:rolleyes: ... or is it just me?

17 FREETHROWS? c'MOOOOOOOOn SON! Please give D. Rose 17 freethrows, or at least the 10 he gets pushed outa bounds so he can avg 30.

several of those came late in the game when the Magic would foul right after the inbounds pass, trying to play catchup. Stop trying to discredit the man, he went 17-25 and flirted with a triple double.

Baller1
02-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Insane.

godolphins
02-04-2011, 02:08 AM
Really? Can we have the link?

Amazing overall game LBJ, props to you man.
My phone doesn't have copy and paste so I can't post the link but you can go to espn.com and click on the Heat/Magic game link and go on the recap section and scroll all the way down until you see the game note section

godolphins
02-04-2011, 02:13 AM

Why do you Bulls fan always try to make every thread about Derrick Rose, maybe you should of tried watching the game instead of just looking at the full game sheet to see how dominating he was

Hustlenomics
02-04-2011, 02:17 AM
guy was beasting out there

LakersA's49ers
02-04-2011, 02:22 AM
ahhhhhhhh lakers no.2 enemy behind boston. but when you hit your first 10 shots, you have to respect it. oh well. how many 81 point games does Lebron have? lol

KINGBAIZE
02-04-2011, 02:26 AM
Why do you Bulls fan always try to make every thread about Derrick Rose, maybe you should of tried watching the game instead of just looking at the full game sheet to see how dominating he was

Really this man scored 35-44pts. Hell... I'll give him 10 freethrows, but 17? It was just charity buckets to show up Durants 42...and you know it.

THey took a slightly ABOVE AVERAGE night for Lebron offensively, and made it look greater than it was.

JB0B0
02-04-2011, 02:28 AM
I hope this puts to rest the KD vs LeBron debates. KD is a superstar but LeBron is something else.

KINGBAIZE
02-04-2011, 02:33 AM
^^^ Durant is the more skilled scorer. Easily. Lebron is athletic and makes big plays, but honestly...if the man didn't avg 9 to 13 freethrows per game, I'm not sure he even gets his scoring numbers. He gets hella whistles.

ElMarroAfamado
02-04-2011, 02:36 AM
I think its safe to say Lebron James is going to be the greatest player in the history of basketball.

JB0B0
02-04-2011, 02:42 AM
I think its safe to say Lebron James is going to be the greatest player in the history of basketball.

The only way to make a case for goat is to win championships. Until then, this is not an argument.

KINGBAIZE
02-04-2011, 02:43 AM

^^^ You mean the greatest to never get a ring.;)

meloman1592
02-04-2011, 02:45 AM
This needs to happen more....50 pt games are so rare now. Back in the day, T-mac,AI,Kobe, and somewhat Vince used to go off like this on a regular basis.....nowadays guys like durant and monta ellis go off for 40 a few times and ppl are ready to suck them off. Basketball in the early 2000's and late 90's was better.

However, I do see a few players cracking 50 this season
Durant(scores @ will but he just doesnt seem to have that takeover vibe about him...he could average 35 a game if he wanted to)
Amare
Lebron again(when he plays against anyone that said anything about him in the summer)
Melo(if he goes to NY with the all offense no defense dantoni style....he'll score 50 on plenty occasions)
Kobe( idk if he still can..but he's due)

godolphins
02-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Really this man scored 35-44pts. Hell... I'll give him 10 freethrows, but 17? It was just charity buckets to show up Durants 42...and you know it. THey took a slightly ABOVE AVERAGE night for Lebron offensively, and made it look greater than it was.
We all know you dislike Lebron so you judment on him is really clouded

godolphins
02-04-2011, 02:49 AM
^^^ Durant is the more skilled scorer. Easily. Lebron is athletic and makes big plays, but honestly...if the man didn't avg 9 to 13 freethrows per game, I'm not sure he even gets his scoring numbers. He gets hella whistles.
Durant attempts more free throws than Lebron per game

D1JM
02-04-2011, 02:50 AM

:laugh: let's not get carried away. He did have a very good game though.

chicago lulz
02-04-2011, 02:51 AM
Durant attempts more free throws than Lebron per game

it's best not to reply to him.

godolphins
02-04-2011, 03:08 AM
it's best not to reply to him.
:nod:

tredigs
02-04-2011, 03:09 AM
Watching arguably one of the top 5 greatest talents to ever play the game - motivated with anger - absolutely decimating everyone in his path.

Have to enjoy games like this: Love him or hate him, it's a legend in his max-prime absolutely going to town on what is supposed to be another contender - in their own house no less (directly following the young superstar KD's now 2nd best game of the NBA season). Just fun.

Mentioned it a few times, but one of the best reg. season displays of true dominance I've seen in the modern era.

Bulls_fan90
02-04-2011, 03:24 AM
cool.

Chi StateOfMind
02-04-2011, 03:49 AM
Ball hog.

HATER!!!!!!

LeBron excellent game and thank you for showing us you can still score was kind of upset when he went to Miami b/c i felt he was the best player in the NBA and was taking the second best role

JOB WELL DONE BEAST PERFORMANCE:clap::speechless:

Baltoro
02-04-2011, 03:56 AM
Lebron beat the Magic.

This on a night where DWade and CB were having off shooting nights. If you look at the box-score its even more astounding what he did considering the lack of production from the rest of the team.

51pts and 8asst on a night where the team scored a total of 104pts. Unreal.

KadeB
02-04-2011, 03:57 AM
Why can't people just give lebron his credit instead of talking about refs fixing games or Kobe Bryant? Just give him a compliment because he deserves it and move on

SB1
02-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Amazing performance tonight by Lebron. A beautiful thing to watch. Gotta give credit when its due.

J-Relo
02-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Ball hog.

Lakers fan?

I like Kobe, he is one of my favorite of the last decade, but come'on! :D
Kobe had 41 against the Celtics he also had 0, yes ZERO assists. (is he a ball-hog?)

and you call ball-hog a player who gets 8 assists in a game he also scores 51 (.680)?

it is you being sarcastic or just hating or whatever... :eyebrow:

TheDiggler
02-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Congrats Lebron.

bal_ravens
02-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Totally injected it in the Magic! Then removed, and put it in again.

Nasty performance.

icej
02-04-2011, 08:00 AM
ahhhhhhhh lakers no.2 enemy behind boston. but when you hit your first 10 shots, you have to respect it. oh well. how many 81 point games does Lebron have? lol

NO, he dosnt have a single 81 pts and he never will, coz he likes to pass the ball more than shoot it. But fills the whole stat line game after game.

Its just you.

And Durant shoots more FTA a game than Lebron. -Check your stats.

Just give the man what is due to him, 51-11-8-1-1 is a legendary stat that only a few player have ever accomplished.

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 08:37 AM
I hope this puts to rest the KD vs LeBron debates. KD is a superstar but LeBron is something else.

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Watching arguably one of the top 5 greatest talents to ever play the game - motivated with anger - absolutely decimating everyone in his path.

Have to enjoy games like this: Love him or hate him, it's a legend in his max-prime absolutely going to town on what is supposed to be another contender - in their own house no less (directly following the young superstar KD's now 2nd best game of the NBA season). Just fun.

Mentioned it a few times, but one of the best reg. season displays of true dominance I've seen in the modern era.

Well said

Sixerlover
02-04-2011, 09:07 AM

Really this man scored 35-44pts. Hell... I'll give him 10 freethrows, but 17? It was just charity buckets to show up Durants 42...and you know it.

THey took a slightly ABOVE AVERAGE night for Lebron offensively, and made it look greater than it was.

^^^ You mean the greatest to never get a ring.;)

You seem upset.

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 09:07 AM
I noticed the same thing. I guess JordansBulls like to be thread starters too. Especially when it's about LeBron. :facepalm:

Fixed

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 09:25 AM

OK. So I am going to subscribe to your theory for the sack of argument (in all honesty its a load of horse crap) and ask one question.

If the refs indeed "help" LeBron, was it the first time in the history of the NBA it has ever been done?

Bullsfan22
02-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Down right dominant performance on supposedly one of the upper echelon teams. If he come out and have a game motivated by anger and put up these type of stats he's on a clear path to the 10 greatest players to play the game. Not taking anything away from what the Magics has done the past 3 years but I don't think they've gotten any better with the trade and have basically leveled out as a team. I can't see them beating the heat or the celtics in a seven game series. As of right now their probably slightly better than the Bulls.

SteBO
02-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Down right dominant performance on supposedly one of the upper echelon teams. If he come out and have a game motivated by anger and put up these type of stats he's on a clear path to the 10 greatest players to play the game. Not taking anything away from what the Magics has done the past 3 years but I don't think they've gotten any better with the trade and have basically leveled out as a team. I can't see them beating the heat or the celtics in a seven game series. As of right now their probably slightly better than the Bulls.

I dunno about that. I think the Bulls are better than the Magic. A healthy Bulls team can beat ORL in a 7 game series imo.

stlbest5in2013
02-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Seriously?

does attention whore work better for you?

stlbest5in2013
02-04-2011, 10:25 AM

stupidest thing ever posted. you must think he is still a young learning player. he is a seasoned vet right now.

stlbest5in2013
02-04-2011, 10:31 AM
if he wins the mvp and they credit this game for it i will throw up.

nobody on the miami heat deserves the mvp, sorry. neither wade or lebron make one or the other better. they might make bosh better by their self, but not with both on the team. it was a great performance.

mvp stands for most valueable player, not the best player in the league. steve nash won it twice and deserved it both time, even tho he was not the best player in the league.

KINGBAIZE
02-04-2011, 10:39 AM

nobody on the miami heat deserves the mvp, sorry. neither wade or lebron make one or the other better. they might make bosh better by their self, but not with both on the team. it was a great performance.

mvp stands for most valueable player, not the best player in the league. steve nash won it twice and deserved it both time, even tho he was not the best player in the league.

I agree....but you know they're gonna work this game to his advantage. If Rose is still #1 in the MVP race next week and not #2 I'll be suprised. Even though he dropped 32pts and 11 assist last game. (And they already gave Lebron player of the week..too bad we only had 1 or 2 games.

J-Relo
02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
I agree....but you know they're gonna work this game to his advantage. If Rose is still #1 in the MVP race next week and not #2 I'll be suprised. Even though he dropped 32pts and 11 assist last game. (And they already gave Lebron player of the week..too bad we only had 1 or 2 games.

Lebron had better individual night what's wrong with you? :eyebrow:

avrpatsfan
02-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Of course this thread as turned into Rose vs. Lebron/Durant. What a game by Lebron. He's truly one of the best players of all time.

P-O-Z
02-04-2011, 10:47 AM

Alright first off learn how to spell and if you know anything which you don't , you would know that the MVP goes to the BEST player on the BEST team . Thats how it been for sometime now . BTW why cant he be considered the best player in the league ? because he plays on the heat ? You don't have the facts to back it up so stfu .

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 10:49 AM
To put this LeBron's performance last night into proper perspective he is one of only 4 players in the last 25 years to have a 50+ point, 10+ rebounds and 8+ assists game.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&player=&match=game&year_min=1987&year_max=2011&age_min=0&age_max=99&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=N&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&is_starter=&is_active=&is_hof=&pos=&c1stat=pts&c1comp=gt&c1val=50&c2stat=trb&c2comp=gt&c2val=10&c3stat=ast&c3comp=gt&c3val=8&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

The other three. Michael Jordan, Dwyane Wade and Kobe Bryant. That's how special last night was.

magichatnumber9
02-04-2011, 10:53 AM
It's been a long time since I have seen a player have a half like that. He played perfectly in the flow of the offense. And played spectacular defense. Great game LBJ

KINGBAIZE
02-04-2011, 10:53 AM
You seem upset.

No...those are just all facts. Subtract just HALF of lebrons free throw attempts per game and tell me what his PPG avg would be? It wouldn't be that great for his size and strength. "FACT"

Durant is a better shooter, and natural scorer than Lebron. "FACT" He just can't make the shots that Durant makes on a consistent basis.

I'm just tired of refs bailing people out with these "star power calls."

J-Relo
02-04-2011, 10:54 AM
To put this LeBron's performance last night into proper perspective he is one of only 4 players in the last 25 years to have a 50+ point, 10+ rebounds and 8+ assists game.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&player=&match=game&year_min=1987&year_max=2011&age_min=0&age_max=99&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=N&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&is_starter=&is_active=&is_hof=&pos=&c1stat=pts&c1comp=gt&c1val=50&c2stat=trb&c2comp=gt&c2val=10&c3stat=ast&c3comp=gt&c3val=8&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=pts

The other three. Michael Jordan, Dwyane Wade and Kobe Bryant. That's how special last night was.

Let's make the shooting percentage count, let's say 50%, and out of those 3 it's only MJ left.

KINGBAIZE
02-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Answer this for me really quick somebody..... did D. Howard get a tehnical foul for that play against D. Wade last night???????

P-O-Z
02-04-2011, 10:58 AM
No...those are just all facts. Subtract just HALF of lebrons free throw attempts per game and tell me what his PPG avg would be? It wouldn't be that great for his size and strength. "FACT"

Durant is a better shooter, and natural scorer than Lebron. "FACT" He just can't make the shots that Durant makes on a consistent basis.

Of course , your doing everything possible to neglect an impressive performance. Most of the time anyways he hasn't been getting the benefit of the doubt with calls . I guess lebron going 11-11 erupting for 23 in the first quarter wasn't impressive. What team are you a fan of ? Just curious because that would give me an indication on why your actin *****y.

J-Relo
02-04-2011, 10:58 AM

Rose averages ~6.2. Lebron - ~9.2.

i guess "his size and strength" add few more...

loki34
02-04-2011, 10:59 AM
who cares

P-O-Z
02-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Answer this for me really quick somebody..... did D. Howard get a tehnical foul for that play against D. Wade last night???????

No

J-Relo
Of course , your doing everything possible to neglect an impressive performance. Most of the time anyways he hasn't been getting the benefit of the doubt with calls . I guess lebron going 11-11 erupting for 23 in the first quarter wasn't impressive. What team are you a fan of ? Just curious because that would give me an indication on why your actin *****y.

Chicago Bulls.

Swashcuff
Let's make the shooting percentage count, let's say 50%, and out of those 3 it's only MJ left.

Indeed

But hey lets consider the fact that LeBron's team won.

LeBron James is the only player in the last 25+ NBA seasons to have 50+ points, 10+ rebounds, 8+ assists, shoot over 50% from the field in a game in which his team got the W. :speechless:

Astounding!

Last night was an all time great performance in that regard.

P-O-Z
02-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Chicago Bulls.

shocker

J-Relo
02-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Indeed

But hey lets consider the fact that LeBron's team won.

LeBron James is the only player in the last 25+ NBA seasons to have 50+ points, 10+ rebounds, 8+ assists, shoot over 50% from the field in a game in which his team got the W. :speechless:

Astounding!

Last night was an all time great performance in that regard.

Yep, it's the way we look at it.

Whatever is your position, you can't deny that it was a great performance. (but some actually try):rolleyes:

KINGBAIZE
02-04-2011, 11:37 AM
No

EXAAAAACTLY.

And thats the problem with the league. If ANYBODY else made that foul on Wade it would have been a tech. I saw Boozer jump up against B. Griffen the other night...contest a shot, and gave a little body contact. (NOT NEARLY as much contact, and he got a tech.

The officiating is just not consistent enough.

Heater4life
02-04-2011, 11:43 AM
No...those are just all facts. Subtract just HALF of lebrons free throw attempts per game and tell me what his PPG avg would be?

Since the whole free throw situation has your titties in a twist, let a person who actually watched the game breakdown those attempts down for you.

That i can account for off the top my head, 6 free throws were taken off of intentional fouls by the Magic. 3 free throws were taken off of fast break clobberings given by the Magic (i wonder why the hit him so hard, Oh, hes pretty fast and strong). and 4 free throws were fouls on jumpshots where he was hit on the face and the other directly on the arm. Thats a total of 13 free throws. So in essence your arguing that Lebron got 2 calls in a game. (THAT I CANT ACCOUNT FOR).

Hardly call that the refs giving you anything.

SteBO
02-04-2011, 11:47 AM
EXAAAAACTLY.

And thats the problem with the league. If ANYBODY else made that foul on Wade it would have been a tech. I saw Boozer jump up against B. Griffen the other night...contest a shot, and gave a little body contact. (NOT NEARLY as much contact, and he got a tech.

That goes both ways bro. Miami's has had plenty of games like that too. It happens, bt LeBron earned his free throws last night and you got to give him his props, whether you like him or not.

Heater4life
02-04-2011, 11:49 AM

Then that applies for all players playing the game. All having to deal with inconsistent offciating. Your disproving yourself, i dont know what you do just never go into politics.

IrespectNumber3
02-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Are you an idiot?

the night Durant scored 47 he took 14 free throws...

Stop the Hate...http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310126016

IrespectNumber3
02-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Not only that but the Thunder played in 0T Durant had 50 minutes and took more shots...

J-Relo
02-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Are you an idiot?

the night Durant scored 47 he took 14 free throws...

Stop the Hate...http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310126016

you are referring to... ?

KINGBAIZE
02-04-2011, 12:08 PM

No man....he's an excellent player.... I can't take that from from him. Do I think he will be on the level of Jordan ever as a player??? NO.
So, I guess I see him as a very powerful, and dominant player, with his athleticism, but not as much as a skilled finess player.

If it makes you feel any better "I HATE D. HOWARD"! And the only reason I give Lebron such a hard time is because he went to be on the same team with another guy at his own skill level. That made him look kinda WEAK to me.+ C. Bosh.

k.smith904
02-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Lebron is a prolific scorer, but that team will never win a ship with that sorry *** defense.

Anybody who watched the last 5 minutes of that game knows exactly what I'm talking about.

JordansBulls
02-04-2011, 12:24 PM

Losing series with HCA and the best record in the league and having two bronze medals will not help his case, nor will winning titles with a proven winner already. He may have a shot at top 5 though.

Melo15
02-04-2011, 12:28 PM
That was an amazing performance by LeBron, one of the best i've seen in a long long time.

FadeAwayLikeMJ
02-04-2011, 01:05 PM
That's what they get for clowning him before the game.

h2r09
02-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Lebron is a prolific scorer, but that team will never win a ship with that sorry *** defense.

Anybody who watched the last 5 minutes of that game knows exactly what I'm talking about.

haha, way to hate. keep it coming. the reason they were allowed to do that and still hang on for the win is because they played such incredible defense the first 3 and a half quarters.

valade16
02-04-2011, 01:37 PM
No man....he's an excellent player.... I can't take that from from him. Do I think he will be on the level of Jordan ever as a player??? NO.
So, I guess I see him as a very powerful, and dominant player, with his athleticism, but not as much as a skilled finess player.

If it makes you feel any better "I HATE D. HOWARD"! And the only reason I give Lebron such a hard time is because he went to be on the same team with another guy at his own skill level. That made him look kinda WEAK to me.+ C. Bosh.

Nnnaaaahhhh... Your just a hater.

LeBron has scored 915 points NOT on FT's this year, KD has scored 931.

He's SO much of a better scorer without FT's he get .3 more ppg than LeBron:rolleyes:

Haters gonna hate, players gonna play

Avenged
02-04-2011, 01:40 PM
What's with the "hate"? It was a great performance Lebron displayed and the Magic made it a great game in the end..

Everything would seem a lot better if you can accept greatness and appreciate that you're witness an all-time great in the making..

Same can be said for those who hate on Kobe constantly.

smith&wesson
02-04-2011, 02:09 PM
i think we under estimate the heat. boston has players who can go for 20-30 on any given night. the heat have players who can go for 40-50 on any given night.

kingkobe
02-04-2011, 02:21 PM

you know your own bolded statement makes Lebron look really good?

slightly ABOVE AVERAEGE = Closer to average = 35-44 points? thats pretty damn good.

nickdymez
02-04-2011, 03:04 PM

This kind of offensive dominance has been missed in the NBA IMO. Oh how I miss the days of Kobe, T-Mac and A.I. just going off and taking over a ball game with an superb offensive onslaught such as this :(

lol....

nickdymez
02-04-2011, 03:09 PM
What's with the "hate"? It was a great performance Lebron displayed and the Magic made it a great game in the end..

Everything would seem a lot better if you can accept greatness and appreciate that you're witness an all-time great in the making..

Same can be said for those who hate on Kobe constantly.

Only difference is Kobe's greatness is proven...

h2r09
02-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Only difference is Kobe's greatness is proven...

dude will you cut the crap. do you honestly think lebron only becomes great if he wins in the nba finals clinching game? like 1 second left he isnt great but after the game the light switches on and he is great? im so sick of this ****, if you cant realize the guy is an all time great you are just plain stupid.

ElMarroAfamado
02-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Losing series with HCA and the best record in the league and having two bronze medals will not help his case, nor will winning titles with a proven winner already. He may have a shot at top 5 though.

I was being sarcastic. Very sarcastic. Lebron James = Corey Maggete.
Watch him. He is a Corey Maggette type of player that alllllllllllllllllll he tries to do is get to the hoop or get free throws. He tries to drive and if he cant, he will run back out and run it again until he can. If he cant, he will pass it out to a bum to take a shot that he knows he cant make. You know what I have said it a million times I dont feel like typing it again. I will just say this that Lebron James fans and HEAT fans seem to ALWAYS ignore its funny:

Lebron James will never win an NBA title because he relies too much on his dunks/layups and free throws. He does not have confidence in his shot and the only times he makes Js consistently are when he gets streaky from jacking up 3s. Teams will not let him get to the hoop in the playoffs. He will have to make shots and he cant. And it is in the playoffs where people talk the most **** about him because he "doesnt take the big shot" why?
Because he tries to win a game on a layup and when he cant dunk it or lay the ball up he passes out to a teammate that will probably miss. He doesnt have the balls to shoot a jumper to win a game which is why he has like what 1, 2?
Once again, and this time for real. this will be the last time i will comment on anything Heat related. Heat fans, Lebron James fans....they amaze me and when I read some of the things they say about him I am just in aww and do this : :facepalm:
Its truly amazing.
Still.

Lebron James = Corey Maggette

ATX
02-04-2011, 03:33 PM
dude will you cut the crap. do you honestly think lebron only becomes great if he wins in the nba finals clinching game? like 1 second left he isnt great but after the game the light switches on and he is great? im so sick of this ****, if you cant realize the guy is an all time great you are just plain stupid.

I wouldn't bother or even concern yourself in the slightest with that poster.

h2r09
02-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Watch him. He is a Corey Maggette type of player that alllllllllllllllllll he tries to do is get to the hoop or get free throws. He tries to drive and if he cant, he will run back out and run it again until he can. If he cant, he will pass it out to a bum to take a shot that he knows he cant make. You know what I have said it a million times I dont feel like typing it again. I will just say this that Lebron James fans and HEAT fans seem to ALWAYS ignore its funny:

Lebron James will never win an NBA title because he relies too much on his dunks/layups and free throws. He does not have confidence in his shot and the only times he makes Js consistently are when he gets streaky from jacking up 3s. Teams will not let him get to the hoop in the playoffs. He will have to make shots and he cant. And it is in the playoffs where people talk the most **** about him because he "doesnt take the big shot" why?
Because he tries to win a game on a layup and when he cant dunk it or lay the ball up he passes out to a teammate that will probably miss. He doesnt have the balls to shoot a jumper to win a game which is why he has like what 1, 2?
Once again, and this time for real. this will be the last time i will comment on anything Heat related. Heat fans, Lebron James fans....they amaze me and when I read some of the things they say about him I am just in aww and do this : :facepalm:
Its truly amazing.
Still.

what an awful player. i cant believe he would base his whole game off of layups, dunks and free throws. he is awful.

SteBO
02-04-2011, 03:36 PM

Its truly amazing.
Still.

:facepalm:

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 03:37 PM

Its truly amazing.
Still.

:confused::mad::rolleyes::clap::speechless::D:face palm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::face palm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::face palm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::face palm::facepalm::facepalm::sigh::violin::horse::dow n::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bl a::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::pity::pity::p ity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::shush::shush::shush::shush::shush::shu sh::shush::shush::shush::shush::shush::shush::shus h::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep ::sleep::sleep::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket ::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::fai nt::faint::faint::faint::faint::laugh2::laugh2::la ugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laug h2::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drun k::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk ::drunk::drunk::drunk::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs: :bs::bs::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::puke::puke::puke: :puke::puke::puke:

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't bother or even concern yourself in the slightest with that poster.

x2

SteBO
02-04-2011, 03:40 PM
:confused::mad::rolleyes::clap::speechless::D:face palm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::face palm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::face palm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::face palm::facepalm::facepalm::sigh::violin::horse::dow n::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bl a::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::pity::pity::p ity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::shush::shush::shush::shush::shush::shu sh::shush::shush::shush::shush::shush::shush::shus h::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep ::sleep::sleep::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket ::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::fai nt::faint::faint::faint::faint::laugh2::laugh2::la ugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laug h2::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drun k::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk ::drunk::drunk::drunk::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs: :bs::bs::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::puke::puke::puke: :puke::puke::puke:

Post of the year :clap:

ATX
02-04-2011, 03:43 PM

Its truly amazing.
Still.

The stupidity of this post baffles beyond even the simplest of minds. Can a mod please delete this post and remnants please. This trash should not be allowed here.

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Post of the year :clap:

Dude what else could I have put? I mean just wow just wow, I can't believe that there are people that dense who walk the face of the earth. I mean my pet parrot say smarter ish than that poster

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 03:45 PM
The stupidity of this post baffles beyond even the simplest of minds. Can a mod please delete this post and remnants please. This trash should not be allowed here.

NOOOOOOO I hope and pray they leave it. They should have a disclaimer stating to all that that level of idiocy does exist not only on this planet but on this forum so do not allow yourself to be surprised by anything. To me its hella funny :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ElMarroAfamado
Edit: I just saw a guy with a sig that said Lebrons "Killers List" and it had a list of names crossed out among them...Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. These are the things I am talking about. Really???

And yeah disregard me, block me, do whatever you want it doesnt matter. But I will be here when the Heat get eliminated and everything I say is validated.

Good Day.

AIMelo=KillaDUO

ahhh... The simpler times those were my friend :sigh:

ATX
02-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Dude what else could I have put? I mean just wow just wow, I can't believe that there are people that dense who walk the face of the earth. I mean my pet parrot say smarter ish than that poster

That post blew my mind. Dumbest post of the year...BY FAR, and that's saying A LOT considering some of the posts on here. In fact, I think that may be THE SINGLE dumbest post I've ever read here or anywhere. That kind of trash should be an automatic life ban from PSD.

ElMarroAfamado
02-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Please don't diss heroin babies like that please.Even they aren't that dunce.

Grow Up.

thekmp211
02-04-2011, 03:50 PM
wowww. haha. i knew this would get ugly but good lord. stupidity abound.

Geargo Wallace
02-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Grow Up. And no. yours?

haha grow up. I can understand why ppl here hate LeBron, but comparing him to a Corey Maggette is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard. That's like comparing Kobe to Jamal Crawford. I guess I'm the ****** and everyone agrees with you.

thekmp211
02-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Grow Up.

:speechless:

Gators123
02-04-2011, 03:54 PM

Its truly amazing.
Still.

Slap yourself.

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Shoot yourself.

Fixed

SteBO
02-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Grow Up. And no. yours?

Grow Up.

Oh. The irony. This thread has gotten ugly and the stupidity right now just baffles me to no end. It's run its course.

Allstar21
02-04-2011, 04:01 PM
amazing game by Lebron

lebron already has 16k points....give him another 7 years in the league at his current level (and he would be about kobe's age) and he will be in the 30k point range...which is pretty dam exclusive. i dont understand how people can claim lebron doesnt have a shot at GOAT. he could break every dam record there is and still has plenty of time to win championships

P.S Durant is the most overrated player of all-time

shizzle09
02-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Edit: I just saw a guy with a sig that said Lebrons "Killers List" and it had a list of names crossed out among them...Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. These are the things I am talking about. Really???

And yeah disregard me, block me, do whatever you want it doesnt matter. But I will be here when the Heat get eliminated and everything I say is validated.

Good Day.

nah, they're not good. They've only won like 25 of 26 when Wade/James and Bosh were all on the court.

I want back the seconds i just wasted reading your ridiculous posts. All he does is drive the ball and try to get free throws?? You just lost all credibility period. You do realize by "going" to the "Ft line" he's also racking up the fouls on the opposing team which changes the way lineups are played. Whole other aspect of the game you need to know about. He's a great defender, rebounds, assists, steals. Shots the ball well from 3pt range for someone his size. open your eyes. He's the best player on the planet period. your a small minority of people who understand the game but dont really understand the game

rickshaw
02-04-2011, 04:10 PM

Its truly amazing.
Still.

I think you really underestimate the amount of people ignoring you

Geargo Wallace
02-04-2011, 04:13 PM
I heard LeBron is a robot. Is this true?

EWreckShin
02-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Good job LBJ!!!

Sadds The Gr8
02-04-2011, 04:22 PM

Its truly amazing.
Still.

Geargo Wallace
02-04-2011, 04:24 PM

If INK were here, I think he'd give buddy a facepalm too. AND he only gives me facepalms hahahaahahahaha

EWreckShin
02-04-2011, 04:27 PM
How much does anyone want to bet that LeBron scores 53 in his next game and gets a triple-double?

Geargo Wallace
02-04-2011, 04:33 PM
How much does anyone want to bet that LeBron scores 53 in his next game and gets a triple-double?

I'll bet that he doesn't. I wouldn't mind seeing it though.

TheWatcher34
02-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Ball hog.

Kobe.

blams
02-04-2011, 04:51 PM
LeBron is unstoppable

Bruno
02-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Just another example of why you don't smack talk the best players in the league. You're gona get burned.

SteBO
02-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Just another example of why you don't smack talk the best players in the league. You're gona get burned.

This.

nickdymez
02-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Grow Up. And no. yours?

Dont even bother trying to talk about the heat or any of the players to some of these heat fans on PSD...If you say anything negative, then your a hater.. If you dont believe the heat are the greatest team in all pro sports, your a hater.. If you wont admit that Lebron is the greatest human ever in the history of the world, your a hater and they want to ban you and block you... They discount your take on the team by calling you stupid or asking if your parents did drugs when you were in the womb.. Its stupid.. I call it "sports lust".. I just nod and smile...

Geargo Wallace
02-04-2011, 05:07 PM
I still can't believe that 51 was the season high of the league so far.

Arch Stanton
02-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Good job LeBron you still almost lost to the magic. And mj is the goat not lebrick. Mj didn't join forces with magic and bird. LeBron joining forces with wade and bosh automatically takes him off the list for goat. Also mj has 6 rings.

CHANGO
02-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Lebron is just AMAZING.

When the players and owners, will learn that they can't talk **** or make fun of Lebron?

When the fans will learn to not boo Lebron?

Just look at this image and will see they can't talk ****. After that shot, he will stare at the whole team of Magic, like, now what will you speak?

http://www.gifsoup.com/view2/1892008/lebron-james-clutch-o.gif

kArSoN RyDaH
02-04-2011, 06:14 PM
I was jk with the ball hog thing. lmao. you guys are a trip.

CHANGO
02-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Lmao...All to hide! The TROLLS arrived... :hide:

k.smith904
02-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Lebron will never be in the same breath as the GOATs because of the "if you can't beat em, join em" path he took.

And it's funny because the Heat still won't win it all this year.

ATX
02-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Dont even bother trying to talk about the heat or any of the players to some of these heat fans on PSD...If you say anything negative, then your a hater.. If you dont believe the heat are the greatest team in all pro sports, your a hater.. If you wont admit that Lebron is the greatest human ever in the history of the world, your a hater and they want to ban you and block you... They discount your take on the team by calling you stupid or asking if your parents did drugs when you were in the womb.. Its stupid.. I call it "sports lust".. I just nod and smile...

:puke:

SteBO
02-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Lebron will never be in the same breath as the GOATs because of the "if you can't beat em, join em" path he took.

And it's funny because the Heat still won't win it all this year.
:pity:

lapiz1686
02-04-2011, 06:25 PM
a lot of talks about leBron and he Won the Player of the month in january, back to back player of the month............. The Best

k.smith904
02-04-2011, 06:26 PM
:puke:

Truth hurts, eh?

It's OK, your tiny fanbase will come crashing back to reality in a couple months when the Queen misses the Finals. Again.

MiamiWadeCounty
02-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Truth hurts, eh?

It's OK, your tiny fanbase will come crashing back to reality in a couple months when the Queen misses the Finals. Again.

I'm a Heat fan and agree we won't make the finals. I think we have about a 35% chance. If we play the Celtics in the ECF and they are healthy, I say we lose in 6 maybe 7. If we somehow got past them, I do think we would have a 49-51 shot against the Lakers as we have match up pretty well with them.

ATX
02-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Truth hurts, eh?

He is one of the worst baiting posters on this site. Don't start down that path too. It's not a good rep to have.

P-O-Z
02-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Truth hurts, eh?

Lol Yooo let me get that crystal ball

CHANGO
02-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Truth hurts, eh?

Where you bought the crystal ball? Or, what are you smoking? Where did you get the information of the future? What are you alien? Megamind?

Please tell me! I need that to win the lottery. :(

Avenged
02-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Okay guys, seriously, there is no reason to attack a guy because of his opinion. It's obvious Corey doesn't equal Lebron but it is his opinion.. Try to take it easy.

Dade County
02-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Truth hurts, eh?

Wade will not miss the finals this year......... take that how you want to.

Wade has help now, you should know what that mean come playoff time :D

Geargo Wallace
02-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Good job LeBron you still almost lost to the magic. And mj is the goat not lebrick. Mj didn't join forces with magic and bird. LeBron joining forces with wade and bosh automatically takes him off the list for goat. Also mj has 6 rings.

I agree that he probably wont surpass MJ as the GOAT but its different when your given the talent that Kobe and MJ were given VS having to go to talent like LeBron did. I think LeBron was just unfortunate to have landed in Cleveland for that joke of a franchise.

nickdymez
02-04-2011, 07:41 PM
He is one of the worst baiting posters on this site. Don't start down that path too. It's not a good rep to have.

LOL... get outta here.. Dont be mad at me because i speak the truth. And reading through this thread, doesnt seem like im the only "troll" here... I guess not liking the heat or Lebron makes you a "baiting troll"... You'll be a magician as soon as the Heat get booted out..

rickshaw
02-04-2011, 07:42 PM

I'm pretty sure you're called a hater because of the heat references in your sig and pic, and how you never have anything good to say about the heat/lebron. plus all your hater refernces apply to you. if someone complments lebron they a d!ck rida, if someones a heat fan theyre a bandwagoner. you're the exact definition of a hypocrite

justinnum1
02-04-2011, 07:53 PM
LOL... get outta here.. Dont be mad at me because i speak the truth. And reading through this thread, doesnt seem like im the only "troll" here... I guess not liking the heat or Lebron makes you a "baiting troll"... You'll be a magician as soon as the Heat get booted out..

Jonathan2323
02-04-2011, 07:55 PM

Use the ignore list.

LayZbone
02-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Use the ignore list.

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 08:04 PM
I'm pretty sure you're called a hater because of the heat references in your sig and pic, and how you never have anything good to say about the heat/lebron. plus all your hater refernces apply to you. if someone complments lebron they a d!ck rida, if someones a heat fan theyre a bandwagoner. you're the exact definition of a hypocrite

great post

nickdymez
02-04-2011, 08:09 PM
bwahhahahhahhahahaha

nickdymez
02-04-2011, 08:18 PM

First of all.. My sig has nothing to do with the heat. Your stupid for thinking that... second, The pic i have as my avatar is not "hatin" on the Heat. Theres no hate at all.. I'll break it down for all you slow ***** people who get offended when something negative is said about the heat.

-"Three superstars joining forces" = True
-To beat kobe = True because the lakers are the champs. Im sure they joined forces to win a championship right?
-Here we go again = It happened with the celtics.

And because i never have anything good to say? I dont have to say anything good if I dont want to. This isnt disneyland. And i want you to quote where i called someone a "D!ck rida". I dont even type like that. And how am i a hypocrite? I dont care if you talk about the lakers.. I dont get upset.. I have one arguemnt, "see you in june"

iliketurtles24
02-04-2011, 08:27 PM
ya

ManRam
02-04-2011, 08:30 PM

Its truly amazing.
Still.

Congratulations on making the worst post I've ever read in the history of this site. Well done. That takes skill!

EDIT: Here's something I think you're forgetting. Layups are higher percentage shots than jumpers. His ability to get those close attempts makes him all the better. Seriously, there isn't one iota of logic here that makes any sense.

Geargo Wallace
02-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Congratulations on making the worst post I've ever read in the history of this site. Well done. That takes skill!

EDIT: Here's something I think you're forgetting. Layups are higher percentage shots than jumpers. His ability to get those close attempts makes him all the better. Seriously, there isn't one iota of logic here that makes any sense.

Dwight Howard is nothing but a washed-up Jermain O'Neal. Yeah I said it!

rickshaw
02-04-2011, 08:37 PM

And because i never have anything good to say? I dont have to say anything good if I dont want to.

You only say bad things about one of the best players in the world, no matter what he does....

hater: A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hater

you tell me...

Swashcuff
02-04-2011, 08:48 PM
You only say bad things about one of the best players in the world, no matter what he does....

hater: A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

you tell me...

That describes her to a T

ManRam
02-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Dwight Howard is nothing but a washed-up Jermain O'Neal. Yeah I said it!

I can't deny that....

Geargo Wallace
02-04-2011, 08:53 PM
I can't deny that....

teeeheeeheeeee

but Corey Magette really? hahahahaha that guy has since disappeared from this thread. I guess we're not grown up enough around here.

nickdymez
02-04-2011, 11:09 PM

you tell me...

I dont only say bad things about your boyfriend. I just dismiss the overreaction you people display. So what, he scored 50 points... Is that really that big of a deal? Its great, but it doesn't warrant extra high praise. People do it all the time.. Lets talk about him scoring 70 or something... Thats awesome.. Lebron is a stat machine plain and simple.. He's racking up countless numbers. Thats great. No rings, bummer...

nickdymez
02-04-2011, 11:10 PM

you tell me...

Im a man sir. Your the one cuffing another mans scrotum.

icej
02-04-2011, 11:24 PM
I dont only say bad things about your boyfriend. I just dismiss the overreaction you people display. So what, he scored 50 points... Is that really that big of a deal? Its great, but it doesn't warrant extra high praise. People do it all the time.. Lets talk about him scoring 70 or something... Thats awesome.. Lebron is a stat machine plain and simple.. He's racking up countless numbers. Thats great. No rings, bummer...

That's 51 pts 11 reb 8 asst 1 stl and 1 blk while shooting above 60% against a contender.

NO respect for the truth, deserves NO respect at all.

YOU ARE A PROVEN HATER by reference, and yes, LA will be better in playoffs.

icej
02-04-2011, 11:28 PM

you tell me...

Kudos to you sir, great post.

ManRam
02-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Yeah...this happens all the time.

That's why he's the 4th person ever to post 50, 10 and 8. Riiiiight.....

And the last guy to do it was MJ.

Totally happens all the time.

I've never said this before in my life, but haters are gonna hate.

ElMarroAfamado
02-04-2011, 11:35 PM
teeeheeeheeeee

but Corey Magette really? hahahahaha that guy has since disappeared from this thread. I guess we're not grown up enough around here.

I did not disappear....some of us have jobs you know...and yeah your not. No problem though...I will come back in the playoffs.

ATX
02-04-2011, 11:37 PM

Use the ignore list.

you tell me...

That's 51 pts 11 reb 8 asst 1 stl and 1 blk while shooting above 60% against a contender.

Kudos to you sir, great post.

Yeah...this happens all the time.

That's why he's the 4th person ever to post 50, 10 and 8. Riiiiight.....

And the last guy to do it was MJ.

Totally happens all the time.

I've never said this before in my life, but haters are gonna hate.

Bryan12
02-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Lebron is a peice of work. I have no respect for the guy nor do I like his antics. The guy is a joke! He might play good basketball but thats about it. I'm really tired of everyone talking about the guy like he is god or something. He is just a basketball player who makes a lot of money. That's it!! Their are other good players in the NBA that should get the attention instead of the Queen Lebron!

ElMarroAfamado
02-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Truth hurts, eh?

I think everyone has a secret list of excuses written down somewhere to pull out once that happens haha

Bryan12
02-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Lebron is definetly a Queen!!!

ElMarroAfamado
02-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Okay guys, seriously, there is no reason to attack a guy because of his opinion. It's obvious Corey doesn't equal Lebron but it is his opinion.. Try to take it easy.

its like you push a special nerve when you badmouth lebron james and diminish his skill its really funny haha
I just read the responses and laugh at the type of emotions they bring out of people haha

its like if you dont say
Lebron James is going to be the best player in the history of basketball
or
Lebron James is 100x better than Jordan
or
Lebron James is the best player and there is no one from 2-9 and Kobe is 10th
or
Lebron James is going to lead the Heat to 9 titles in a row

(please, look around, its the type of stuff people say)

then people will get hurt and emotionally distraught its pretty comical....
and me I just laugh at all this when James teams get eliminated from the playoffs and then it all starts again next season....will his team challenge for the Bulls 10 loss Record....will he average a triple double...blah blah...its recurring and ridiculous but eh...its expected.

ElMarroAfamado
02-04-2011, 11:45 PM

Yeah...lebron james fans and Heat fans in particular are really defensive...eerily similar to Cavs fans from the last couple years. Remember them? Same thing.

The Flash
02-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Yeah...lebron james fans and Heat fans in particular are really defensive...eerily similar to Cavs fans from the last couple years. Remember them? Same thing.

You're a hater

championships
02-04-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm a hater. I'll admit it. Really don't care if anyone here calls me that. Won't hurt my feelings. I think I just didn't like how espn was swinging on his nuts while he was still in high school. Something about him makes me feel like he is just a cocky *** hole. A very good player Tops in the NBA, I can't deny that but the "King" just irritates me.

championships
02-05-2011, 12:00 AM

Oh yeah... What did happen to those guys? Don't hear much anymore. I guess their hero tore their hearts out like a cheating girlfriend.

The Flash
02-05-2011, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=championships;16597749]I'm a hater. I'll admit it. Really don't care if anyone here calls me that. Won't hurt my feelings. I think I just didn't like how espn was swinging on his nuts while he was still in high school. Something about him makes me feel like he is just a cocky *** hole. A very good player Tops in the NBA, I can't deny that but the "King" just irritates me.

At least you respect his game...

icej
02-05-2011, 12:03 AM
its like you push a special nerve when you badmouth lebron james and diminish his skill its really funny haha
I just read the responses and laugh at the type of emotions they bring out of people haha

its like if you dont say
Lebron James is going to be the best player in the history of basketball
or
Lebron James is 100x better than Jordan
or
Lebron James is the best player and there is no one from 2-9 and Kobe is 10th
or
Lebron James is going to lead the Heat to 9 titles in a row

(please, look around, its the type of stuff people say)

then people will get hurt and emotionally distraught its pretty comical....
and me I just laugh at all this when James teams get eliminated from the playoffs and then it all begins next season....will his team challenge for the Bulls 10 loss Record....will he average a triple double...blah blah...its recurring and ridiculous but eh...its expected.

If there is a search for MOST RIDICULOUS poster in PSD believe me you are on top of the list (if not the only one) whether heat or no-heat fans. You're a big joke to PSD, you even disrespect some of the most respected posters here. Don't respect me, I'm just new here but at least try to figure out some way not piss on the everyone specially when you see them already has 22,000 post, that should at least tell you something.

I hope I can ban your posts in my pc, you deserve no less.

ATX
02-05-2011, 12:05 AM
I'm a hater. I'll admit it. Really don't care if anyone here calls me that. Won't hurt my feelings. I think I just didn't like how espn was swinging on his nuts while he was still in high school. Something about him makes me feel like he is just a cocky *** hole. A very good player Tops in the NBA, I can't deny that but the "King" just irritates me.

Understood, and a post I can respect. You didn't attack anyone, or use insults. You just stated your opinion in a mature way. It's noted, and we move on. It's when posters just keep up with the same old trash talk over and over and over with no logic to back it up, that derails threads and causes PSD to be an unfriendly place. Those types of posters are just viruses to what makes PSD a great place to learn and discuss basketball.

ATX
02-05-2011, 12:08 AM
If there is a search for MOST RIDICULOUS poster in PSD believe me you are on top of the list (if not the only one) whether heat or no-heat fans. You're a big joke to PSD, you even disrespect some of the most respected posters here. Don't respect me, I'm just new here but at least try to figure out some way not piss on the everyone specially when you see them already has 12,000 post, that should at least tell you something.

I hope I can ban your posts in my pc, you deserve no less.

I look forward to having you post here for many years to come. :clap:

nickdymez
02-05-2011, 12:10 AM

Quote where i said i didnt respect his performance... I said his performance isnt anything that i havent seen or that i dont expect from a player of his caliber.. Now if corey magette had those numbers, thats something.. But again, you lebron lovers hang on everything he does.. The announcer was in awe yesterday because he believed Lebron can throw the ball from one end of the court to another with a mere flick of the wrist.. lmfao... I bet you believe that too..

Avenged
02-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Sorry guys, I asked you to take it easy on a posters opinion but you guys continue to call him out. This thread isn't even about Lebron anymore just by reading the last few pages.

This thread has ran it's course.