PDA

View Full Version : Efficiency All-Stars

DenButsu
02-03-2011, 09:28 PM
If you were going to tweak the current All-Star rosters by replacing less efficient with more efficient players, what changes would you make? It should go without saying that the replacements should also be big impact, star players and not just efficient role players.

KnicksorBust
02-03-2011, 10:34 PM
If you were going to tweak the current All-Star rosters by replacing less efficient with more efficient players, what changes would you make? It should go without saying that the replacements should also be big impact, star players and not just efficient role players.

Yeah let me go ahead and rattle off all those big impact effecient star players that DON'T make the All-Star team. :laugh: Tough premise Den. Nene and Kevin Love immediately come to mind but other than that it gets tough. Chandler has been great in Dallas so you could definately throw him in there. If I only could make one move it would be Yao out and Love in.

In the east there is no one that really stands out. Bogut is great defensively but offensively no and obviously Gallinari is having a fantastic season (top 5 in offensive rating and among the league leaders in charges drawn) but neither one of them deserves to be an All-Star this season.

DenButsu
02-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Tough premise Den.

Ha, maybe so, but just trying to throw a timely topic out there, you know... :cool:

abe_froman
02-04-2011, 12:35 AM

more efficient? boozer over bosh is an obvious one.meets star/impact criteria,higher ts and efg percentages

and on the west.look i love timmy alot.but there are better,more efficient big men in the west this season.(most notably kevin love)