PDA

View Full Version : And the 2011 #1 draft pick is...

Steelers23_06
02-03-2011, 02:45 AM
Lets say cleveland does get the first pick who do they choose?

beasted86
02-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Jared Sullinger.... try the home town hero thing again.

dunedinjays
02-03-2011, 02:51 AM
The Decision: The Sequel

Sadds The Gr8
02-03-2011, 02:52 AM
Jared Sullinger.... try the home town hero thing again.

nah they have Hickson. Draft Irving and trade Mo for a quality C or SF

goblazers7
02-03-2011, 03:00 AM
^^^kryie irving is not going to the draft this year.

I say terrence jones. Rep portland

GreatMustachio1
02-03-2011, 03:14 AM
nobody that will make a major impact

Cubsfan365
02-03-2011, 03:21 AM
I think they should take Sullinger. They need someone for that city to rally around again because right now this team is in pitiful shape. On the other hand, they might not want to rely on another player from Ohio just to try and avoid the LBJ situation all over again. The problem is fans will probably always have the idea that their next superstar will leave as well in the back of their head. I think Derrick Williams is another intriguing option as well.

beasted86
02-03-2011, 03:23 AM
nah they have Hickson. Draft Irving and trade Mo for a quality C or SF

As said before, Irving is probably not coming out after his inury. Cleveland would also be pretty damn stupid to draft a freshman who got injured and missed most of the season with the 1st pick. Irving might not even play 12 college games, and when Duke gets to the tournament they will rely on the seniors Smith & Singler and Irving won't get his chance to shine and raise his stock. It makes most sense that he waits for those guys to get out of his light, then he can own the show next year and for sure get picked #1.

Anyway, Hickson has terrible IQ. They should trade him while he has any stock left. Out of the top 4 picks, with Irving not in the mix, there are only bigs, and Sullinger is the best of the group. Kemba is not worth a top 4 pick.

^^^kryie irving is not going to the draft this year.

I say terrence jones. Rep portland
Sullinger >>>>> Jones

Sullinger has lived up to his hype so far.

godolphins
02-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Sullinger but I don't see him contributing right away maybe they can make a trade

Gideon
02-03-2011, 03:29 AM
As much as I like Sullinger and Irving, I think Kanter makes big noise before the draft. Valanciunas is definitely an X factor though.

The Dream
02-03-2011, 04:11 AM
the draft this year seems semi-deep but damn no high end talents

disgruntledbull
02-03-2011, 04:21 AM
As said before, Irving is probably not coming out after his inury. Cleveland would also be pretty damn stupid to draft a freshman who got injured and missed most of the season with the 1st pick. Irving might not even play 12 college games, and when Duke gets to the tournament they will rely on the seniors Smith & Singler and Irving won't get his chance to shine and raise his stock. It makes most sense that he waits for those guys to get out of his light, then he can own the show next year and for sure get picked #1.

Anyway, Hickson has terrible IQ. They should trade him while he has any stock left. Out of the top 4 picks, with Irving not in the mix, there are only bigs, and Sullinger is the best of the group. Kemba is not worth a top 4 pick.

Sullinger >>>>> Jones

Sullinger has lived up to his hype so far.

i dont even think kemba is worth a lottery pick

MelkyNYY
02-03-2011, 04:24 AM
This draft just isn't very good

jmtapia
02-03-2011, 04:26 AM
Perry Jones.

xabial
02-03-2011, 06:01 AM
They should draft Kyle Irving or Perry Jones.

DoJoTheSlasher
02-03-2011, 06:31 AM
I am a freshman at Baylor University and I have seen Perry Jones play plenty of times. He is going to be a very good player. His stats aren't #1 pick esque right now but he is playing with AJ Walton and LaceDarius Dunn who are the top 2 players in the nation in TOPG (last time I checked). They are both ballhogs. Jones IMO should be the first overall pick.

NBA-GMaster
02-03-2011, 07:06 AM
Kyrie Irving PERIOD!!