PDA

View Full Version : KG dirty

n83417
02-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Ok. So, I don't generally visit the NBA forum, because everyone is so ridiculously biased... It absolutely ruins it for me. But the overwhelming hate for KG lately has inspired me to create this thread. I have seen so many threads pop up regarding individual dirty plays. A bunch of acts that other players can mimic on a regular basis.

The ball tap- KG not the first.

I have seen countless Laker fans calling KG dirty and classless. This is worse, in my opinion. Kobe acts like a little baby who flips out when another player gets the better of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkN0-bLrus

So, take a look. If you have an agenda, you can make a case for any star player being dirty.

In my opinion, people hate on KG because they know he is better than their PF. NBA is not about class. It is a crew of thugs for the most part anyway.

Players play in the NBA for three reasons.

Money, Rings, and Legacy.

Years from now, everyone will forget about KG and Kobe's dirty play, and recognize them for their accomplishments. So get over it.

Gators123
02-02-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm not sure what the question is, but the answer is probably Monta Ellis.

RZZZA
02-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Clearly, Monta Ellis

n83417
02-02-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm not sure what the question is, but the answer is probably Monta Ellis.

No question. I messed up the first time.

RZZZA
02-02-2011, 06:31 PM
You're from Boston so clearly your word doesn't count for much.

NBA is not about class. It is a crew of thugs for the most part anyway.

lol, oh please. If this is the best you can do I think you can go back to not posting in this forum

Hustlenomics
02-02-2011, 06:34 PM
my sig proves that he's just using tactics to get a psychological edge over his opponents

n83417
02-02-2011, 06:34 PM

lol, oh please. If this is the best you can do I think you can go back to not posting in this forum

http://www.bloggersbase.com/sports-and-fitness/derrick-rose-gang-signs-picture-gangster-disciples/

Like I said, a case can be made against any player. KG is just the hot item right now.

Oh, and I like Derrick Rose.

n83417
02-02-2011, 06:35 PM
my sig proves that he's just using tactics to get a psychological edge over his opponents

That is a very funny sig. I like it.

DoMeFavors
02-02-2011, 06:38 PM
KG is very passionate he shows his emotion, I dont see how thats bad at all.
On Timberwolves he never had the veterans or championship caliber team, now he wants to win every game.

Ripper Gein
02-02-2011, 06:39 PM
this thread reeks of originality, How many boston fans are gonna get their individual pantythongs in a bunch just cuz kg "Acts" like a tuff guy and gets criticized for it Relax bostonians theyll lose to Miami in the playoffs then theyll be irrelavent again for another 25 years.

s2kobe
02-02-2011, 06:40 PM
bruce bowen

1-800-STFU
02-02-2011, 06:40 PM
KG is real dirty.....if you know what I mean ;)

CityofTreez
02-02-2011, 06:43 PM
I love KG and his dirty ways!

Everyone of you guys got a player on your team who does the same, so keep it up!

PJAF
02-02-2011, 06:43 PM
I personally don't have a problem with his play and he is a tremendous competitor. I don't like the fact that he runs down the floor yelling four letter F words with a house full of kids watching the game but apart from that he's not a dirty player.

n83417
02-02-2011, 06:44 PM

Everyone of you guys got a player on your team who does the same, so keep it up!

That is pretty much the point I was trying to get across.

StriveGreatness
02-02-2011, 06:45 PM
I wish I could hit KG in the the balls.

E.O.21
02-02-2011, 06:46 PM
KGs the ****

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-02-2011, 06:47 PM
KG is a ***** who is picking with rookies and PGs :laugh2:

CityofTreez
02-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Every team should have a player like Kevin Garnett!

Who cares if he's dirty, he gets the job done!

Hawkeye15
02-02-2011, 06:50 PM
KG isn't dirty in the slightest. He may do some stupid things like taunting and talking, and act tough, but he has never been a player who is malicious or tries to hurt anyone or draw fouls and then kick his arms and feet out.
Just intense, and sometimes says or does stupid things in the moment. But he isn't dirty.

The Bradley
02-02-2011, 06:53 PM
I hate both players. Kobe more than KG but they are both horrible people

sep11ie
02-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Monta Ellis

Phenomenonsense
02-02-2011, 07:00 PM

I don't know about that. I can't think of anyone on the Pistons right now that does those type of plays. And Kobe isn't as stupid about his plays as KG is. That's why KG gets hate. He does the **** a lot of players do too noticeably. Also he talks a ton of **** and punks the **** out constantly, even to little Nate Robinson, so that's why I don't like him.

acehole
02-02-2011, 07:05 PM
KG isn't dirty in the slightest. He may do some stupid things like taunting and talking, and act tough, but he has never been a player who is malicious or tries to hurt anyone or draw fouls and then kick his arms and feet out.
Just intense, and sometimes says or does stupid things in the moment. But he isn't dirty.

are you serious??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_D-JYFPAZM&feature=related

^thats called acting tough? get out.

fadedmario
02-02-2011, 07:06 PM
KG will be irrelevant by next year.

heyman321
02-02-2011, 07:08 PM

Is this giant snow storm across North America affecting your reasoning? :confused:

CityofTreez
02-02-2011, 07:13 PM
I don't know about that. I can't think of anyone on the Pistons right now that does those type of plays. And Kobe isn't as stupid about his plays as KG is. That's why KG gets hate. He does the **** a lot of players do too noticeably. Also he talks a ton of **** and punks the **** out constantly, even to little Nate Robinson, so that's why I don't like him.

The Pistons would win alot more if they had a player that played as hard as Kevin Garnett! He has all the power in the world to punk the **** out of little Nate Robinson because he is a Leader, and Nate Robinson is stupid (after watching him play us last night).

KG will be irrelevant by next year.

And he'll still crush his Eastern rivals!

UnWantedTheory
02-02-2011, 07:16 PM
I don't see how anyone can say KG isn't dirty & a *****. I just don't get it...Either way, he is a great player. Also, not every team has a dirty player, but there are plenty of them in the league.

macc
02-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Clearly Monta Ellis /thread

UnWantedTheory
02-02-2011, 07:20 PM
bruce bowen

Bruce was dirty, but he wasn't a ***** like KG. He would karate kick you in the face for Christ's sake!:D

magichatnumber9
02-02-2011, 07:20 PM

Explain

eXpLiiCt
02-02-2011, 07:32 PM

Monta Ellis
:nod:

Chi StateOfMind
02-02-2011, 07:39 PM
if KG is dirty then u should tell him to shower thats nasty

Rafer17
02-02-2011, 07:54 PM
to all the lakers fans who call KG classless for punching cfrye in the balls... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WZUASGGbw)

eXpLiiCt
02-02-2011, 07:56 PM
if KG is dirty then u should tell him to shower thats nasty

Terrible attempt to be funny, by far this wasn't even in a 1 to 10 scale of how funny that was it would be .000000001

RZZZA
02-02-2011, 07:56 PM
Explain

well, because he's biased and he feels like he needs to defend players from his team

Bishnoff
02-02-2011, 08:04 PM
I don't mind competitive players, but sticking your feet underneath a jump shooter so he has nowhere to land can only be described as dirty. The player has already taken his shot, so the only benefit from pulling such a stunt is that the shooter injures his ankle and is sidelined for the rest of the game (at a minimum). Incapacitating your opponent and potentially risking an opponent’s livelihood is dirty, malicious, callous etc. and has no place in sport, let alone at the top level.

KG is by far a good enough player to play the game fairly, he shouldn’t have to resort to underhanded tactics to win.

Fnom11
02-02-2011, 09:54 PM
No1 has a player on their team like KG except for the Celtics, and that's KG.

thekmp211
02-02-2011, 09:58 PM
its all about competiton. kg is the most gregarious offender, but by no means is he alone. i'm sure some of your beloved players would shock you with their conduct on/off the court.

GSwarriors4LIFE
02-02-2011, 09:59 PM
How is monta dirty??? Besides the villanueva incident (if it was true) I see KG as entertaining and I would pay to see him play.

n83417
02-03-2011, 01:42 AM
well, because he's biased and he feels like he needs to defend players from his team

No. I did not necessarily defend KG. I questioned why KG is getting all the hate when other players around the NBA are doing some of the exact same things. And some are doing worse.

Doogolas
02-03-2011, 02:17 AM
http://www.bloggersbase.com/sports-and-fitness/derrick-rose-gang-signs-picture-gangster-disciples/

Like I said, a case can be made against any player. KG is just the hot item right now.

Oh, and I like Derrick Rose.

:laugh:

I've flashed gang signs.

I've never even met someone in a gang before.

Flashing gang signs doesn't make someone part of a gang, nor does it make someone a thug.

cargobox
02-03-2011, 05:19 AM
KG's dirtier.

cambovenzi
02-03-2011, 05:31 AM
Kobe going up for a shot and his arm accidentally hitting someones face is the same as KG violently elbowing DH with intent, TWICE and punching a guy in the nads?

ESaady
02-03-2011, 06:24 AM
Adonal Foyle. If you want someone who's dirty it's this guy. He's so dirty he can't even hit the backboard.

Check out the filthyness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkoNgq-O3R4
So much grime in one video.

koLohe2133
02-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Even Ty Cobb had fans.

Kg is a hall of famer. Dirty play, clean play, irrelevant. He is a champion and one of the hardest working, most competitive players to play the game.

I met him once in LA when the twolves went to the wcf against the fakers. He gave me an autograph (latrell gave me a high five and mad dog promised me a dunk which he bricked).

Kg has more heart in one pinky than lebron has period. The og big three didn't sign together as free agents, they were traded.

FadeAwayLikeMJ
02-03-2011, 09:56 AM
You guys crack me up. Y'all care more about KGs antics than Frye, Howard etc. Get over it, like grown folks do...

n83417
02-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Kobe going up for a shot and his arm accidentally hitting someones face is the same as KG violently elbowing DH with intent, TWICE and punching a guy in the nads?

He has done it several times. What leads you to believe it was an accident? Was it the violent swing, so un-ordinary when compared to his usual J?

Well Kobe punched Iguodala in the nads. And Durant. I couldn't find the pic, but it exists.

And when KG does it, it is malicious but when Kobe does it (clearly out of frustration) it is an accident? Some of you are ridiculous.

Tony_Starks
02-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Was the moral of this thread supposed to be that he's not the dirtiest player in the league or that he's not dirty at all?

Of course he's not the only one but if you don't think he's dirty then you must think the 90's Pistons were good clean players too.

The reason he happens to get so much notoriety for it is because he happens to be well renowned as the biggest jerk in the league as well by fans AND players..... unless youre from Boston that is........

And as far as him being better than most PF's was that a joke? He's not even top 5 any more.

Rafer17
02-03-2011, 04:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WZUASGGbw

cambovenzi
02-03-2011, 04:48 PM
He has done it several times. What leads you to believe it was an accident? Was it the violent swing, so un-ordinary when compared to his usual J?

Well Kobe punched Iguodala in the nads. And Durant. I couldn't find the pic, but it exists.

And when KG does it, it is malicious but when Kobe does it (clearly out of frustration) it is an accident? Some of you are ridiculous.

The difference is he didn't deliberately mean to hit him in the face.
He wasn't even looking in that direction.
He was taking a shot and someone bumped him. Flailing midair and altered movement is commonplace in that scenario.

KG deliberately and maliciously trying to break Dwight Howards arm is another story..

Sactown
02-03-2011, 07:00 PM
The difference is he didn't deliberately mean to hit him in the face.
He wasn't even looking in that direction.
He was taking a shot and someone bumped him. Flailing midair and altered movement is commonplace in that scenario.

KG deliberately and maliciously trying to break Dwight Howards arm is another story..

Yet Kobe strikes players over and over again with his elbow in there neck or in the face and that's not considered "deliberately striking someone"?? Kobe just sneaks them in where KG says hey "fukka eat this" and shows everyone..
If anything KG is more of a man about it