PDA

View Full Version : Why was KG never suspended for this?

Wade>You
02-02-2011, 01:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGCn6-uIfRY

Right in front of a referee.

Well, I know why he wasn't suspended.

Normally, that's a flagrant 2 and at least a one or two game suspension for most other players in the league.

Giraffes Rule
02-02-2011, 01:39 AM
I thought this was going to be about him smacking Channing Frye's balls. Way worse offense in my book.

heyman321
02-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Wow that is way worse than smacking Channing Frye's balls and then stepping under him so that he would turn his ankle. He is trying to break Dwight's arm in this play lol.

magichatnumber9
02-02-2011, 01:57 AM
That was the most ******** commentary I have ever heard. GREAT JOB

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 02:14 AM
This is sooooo old. Nobody should have gotten suspended Dwight started it by jamming his thumb in garnetts ribs. KG just got sick of Dwights bush league play. If anything it should have been a double technical foul.

mttwlsn16
02-02-2011, 02:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGCn6-uIfRY

Right in front of a referee.

Well, I know why he wasn't suspended.

Normally, that's a flagrant 2 and at least a one or two game suspension for most other players in the league.

wowwwww i never saw this. always saw KG as a punk.
but heat fan i agree with u that was some total BS and he def shouldve been suspended AND fined for this

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 02:20 AM
Look at Howards thumb digging in to Garnetts ribs at 1:00. People need to look at that before this becomes a bash kg thread.

Sadds The Gr8
02-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Kevin Garnett is cancerous to his team, and cancerous to this league.

stlbest5in2013
02-02-2011, 02:24 AM
^^^^^^^^^

what are you kg's agent?

or just a homer, who refuses to admitt the fact kg is a dirty player and has been for a while?

kg does not care if you defend him, little guy

cambovenzi
02-02-2011, 02:25 AM
That was pretty ridiculous. Cant believe he didnt get suspended for that.

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 02:28 AM
^^^^^^^^^

what are you kg's agent?

or just a homer, who refuses to admitt the fact kg is a dirty player and has been for a while?

kg does not care if you defend him, little guy

Kg is a dirty player but so is dwight. I would not even have cared if kg would have been suspended as long as dwight would have been also. I dont condone the actions of either player.

TheDetroitBlue
02-02-2011, 02:29 AM
KG is the fakest "tough guy" in the league

PurpleJesus28
02-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Look at Howards thumb digging in to Garnetts ribs at 1:00. People need to look at that before this becomes a bash kg thread.

lol he had his hand on his ribs. even if he was digging his thumb into his ribs, does that really warrant garnett attacking dwights arm like that? kg's a punk, no new news there.

eXpLiiCt

Stop, just stop, don't find a stupid *** excuse trying to defend KG.

What the hell is wrong with him, he's punching Dwight, then he ****ing COMPLAINS to the ref, I wish Dwight would of wrecked his ****, KG is the most class less player in the NBA.

dynasty7961
there is a new KG thread everyday lol

believeinNYK
02-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Lol at the guy in the video "roaring"

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Dwight Howard = Classless

Cubsfan365
02-02-2011, 02:45 AM
Dwight Howard = Classless
Kevin Garnett is the definition of classless IMO. I don't know how anyone can honestly defend him when people call him a dirty player.

Gibby
02-02-2011, 02:49 AM
This is sooooo old. Nobody should have gotten suspended Dwight started it by jamming his thumb in garnetts ribs. KG just got sick of Dwights bush league play. If anything it should have been a double technical foul.

WTF man Dwight was just extending one hand and putting it on KG. That aint a foul. KG was freaking karate chopping dwight's hand.

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 02:53 AM
WTF man Dwight was just extending one hand and putting it on KG. That aint a foul. KG was freaking karate chopping dwight's hand.
Look at 1:00 He was not just holding on to him.

metspride21
02-02-2011, 02:57 AM

That's called a hand check, he didn't dig his finger under his ribs. A hand check isn't bush league

Hand Checking: A defender may not place and keep his hand on an opponent unless he is in the area near the basket with his back to the basket. A defender may momentarily touch an opponent with his hand anywhere on the court as long as it does not affect the opponent’s movement (speed, quickness, balance, rhythm).

source NBA.COM

KG used this once again to be himself, his game is becoming more of a sideshow as his skills decline. It used to be his game spoke for itself.
Now its the cheap shots and off the wall comments. Come on KG, you are going to the Hall of fame, but do you have to take this route.

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 03:10 AM
That's called a hand check, he didn't dig his finger under his ribs. A hand check isn't bush league

Hand Checking: A defender may not place and keep his hand on an opponent unless he is in the area near the basket with his back to the basket. A defender may momentarily touch an opponent with his hand anywhere on the court as long as it does not affect the opponent’s movement (speed, quickness, balance, rhythm).

source NBA.COM

KG used this once again to be himself, his game is becoming more of a sideshow as his skills decline. It used to be his game spoke for itself.
Now its the cheap shots and off the wall comments. Come on KG, you are going to the Hall of fame, but do you have to take this route.

Digging your thumb into somebodys ribs is not a hand check. Do you think kg did this unprovoked? Do you think KG just had a vietnam flash back? Use some common sense.

JPHX
02-02-2011, 03:15 AM
lol at the dwight digging into garnett's ribs comment.

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 03:17 AM
lol at the dwight digging into garnett's ribs comment.

Are you blind?

Cubsfan365
02-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Digging your thumb into somebodys ribs is not a hand check. Do you think kg did this unprovoked? Do you think KG just had a vietnam flash back? Use some common sense.
I don't think there's any chance Dwight was digging his thumb into KG's ribs there. ZERO chance whatsoever. To answer your question, IMO KG does tons of **** without being provoked.

sugarrayray
02-02-2011, 03:20 AM
I think he seriously might just have some extreme mental issues.

He honestly acts like a 6th grader who's dad beats him every night so he takes it out on the basketball court at recess because he doesn't have any other way to vent his anger.

The only difference is Garnett is 30+ years old. But the stuff he does at this age obviously shows that he's not really of a sound mind. I feel kind of sorry for him now because I'm seeing this pattern that he really doesn't seem to be able to control that well.

The worst thing is that we all know he's the dirtiest guy in the NBA and David Stern knows it too but makes sure he never gets in trouble. David Stern should be jailed.

Hustlenomics
02-02-2011, 03:21 AM
lol @ the dude on the first page using common sense and everyone attacking him :laugh2:

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 03:21 AM
I don't think there's any chance Dwight was digging his thumb into KG's ribs there. ZERO chance whatsoever. To answer your question, IMO KG does tons of **** without being provoked.

You better watch again.

Raph12
02-02-2011, 03:22 AM
It's called star-treatment... And apparently Dwight hasn't reached "star" status yet lol.

Cubsfan365
02-02-2011, 03:23 AM
You better watch again.
Watched it enough to formulate my opinion. Has any non-Celtics fan defended Garnett in this thread? That probably says something about the situation.

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 03:27 AM
I'm not defending garnett. I'm saying there should be just as much if not more hate on dwight for instigating it.

Cubsfan365
02-02-2011, 03:28 AM
I'm not defending garnett. I'm saying there should be just as much if not more hate on dwight for instigating it.
Yeah, Dwight should get just as much or more hate than KG for putting his hand on him, while KG is hacking away at his arm. :rolleyes:

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 03:30 AM
Yeah, Dwight should get just as much or more hate than KG for putting his hand on him, while KG is hacking away at his arm. :rolleyes:

And all Dwight did was put his hand on him.:rolleyes:

Cubsfan365
02-02-2011, 03:31 AM
Once again, go back and read through other non-Celtics fans opinions on if Dwight did anything wrong.

Baltoro
02-02-2011, 03:34 AM
You better watch again.

Look, you're a Celts fan. We get it. But fabricating these baloney excuses (i.e. "digging his thumb into his ribs") is a little much. Its one thing to support your team and its players but at some point you need to draw a line. Approach this scenario with some objectivity. Was KG's reaction appropriate for having someones arm on him? The answer is no, and if you can't see that then you're blinded by your fandom.

Get a grip, dawg.

chonbon
02-02-2011, 03:35 AM
kg is a thug, i wish dwight would have broke him

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 03:36 AM
Once again, go back and read through other non-Celtics fans opinions on if Dwight did anything wrong.

Thats the problem all they are doing is Kg bashing. People are not even looking at the evidence. look at dwights thumb at 1:00

Htownballa1622
02-02-2011, 03:38 AM

:facepalm:

The day kg gets what he deserves everyone will be :dance:

Fnom11
02-02-2011, 03:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnFsXfnMxao

Str8 up punk and a pu**y

NokomisLiving
02-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Eh he shouldn't have done that, he knows he was going to get called for a foul but I've seen waaayy worse. I dont like when people grab or put their hands on my torso when I play and I usually swipe but the karate chop is a little drastic.

P.S. The KG hates been flowing recently, whats up?

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Look, you're a Celts fan. We get it. But fabricating these baloney excuses (i.e. "digging his thumb into his ribs") is a little much. Its one thing to support your team and its players but at some point you need to draw a line. Approach this scenario with some objectivity. Was KG's reaction appropriate for having someones arm on him? The answer is no, and if you can't see that then you're blinded by your fandom.
Get a grip, dawg.

Go back and read the thread im not defending kg im just pointing out what dwight did. And you are blinded by your Kg hate just like everyone who makes bash KG threads every 2 days on this site.

Raph12
02-02-2011, 03:49 AM
^Dwight puts his hand on anyone he guards while playing defense... How do you know he was digging his thumb into his ribs?

Mudvayne91
02-02-2011, 03:54 AM
Watched it enough to formulate my opinion. Has any non-Celtics fan defended Garnett in this thread? That probably says something about the situation.

Indeed.

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 04:01 AM
haha KG is such a ******

you see that other video someone posted. he just elbowed Aldridge in the head and tried to act like it was an accident.

here's more....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbcRx9_X92c&feature=related

KG tried to elbow Outlaw after he dunks in KG's face. check replay at 1:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipFgECUCwvk&feature=fvw

another KG elbow..

what a loser

millerandco
02-02-2011, 04:15 AM
kg has zero class.. anyone dares to play good d on him he gets offended

rhino17
02-02-2011, 04:34 AM
he loses more and more respect every day

the guy is a ****ing joke and the biggest ***** in the nba

nickdymez
02-02-2011, 04:36 AM

You gotta be fu**in kiddin me homer

barreleffact
02-02-2011, 04:43 AM
kg is terrible. anybody see the link where he smacked duncan on the head? he was still a t wolve so i think maybe hes always been a douche

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 04:46 AM
You gotta be fu**in kiddin me homer

You gotta be fu**in kiddin me hater

rhino17
02-02-2011, 04:50 AM
You gotta be fu**in kiddin me hater

you must be watching a different video, because KG is clearly an idiot

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 04:54 AM
you must be watching a different video, because KG is clearly an idiot

I'm watching the video where Howard stabes Kg in the ribs with his thumb At 1:00. Dwight should have gotten a technical foul, he is such a punk.

rhino17
02-02-2011, 04:58 AM
I'm watching the video where Howard stabes Kg in the ribs with his thumb At 1:00. Dwight should have gotten a technical foul, he is such a punk.

Nice story, but that didnt happen

Dwight's thumbs are flat the whole time, never digging into anything, and certainly not at the 1:00 mark as he is not even touching kg then

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 04:59 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he said "howard STABS KG with his thumb. OUCH! that much feel like a knife being stabbed with a thumb.

even if he did, that really warrented trying to break his arm off? TWICE? LOL you're funny.

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Nice story, but that didnt happen

Dwight's thumbs are flat the whole time, never digging into anything, and certainly not at the 1:00 mark as he is not even touching kg then

play it at 1:00 not freeze frame it.

Marques24kobe
02-02-2011, 05:01 AM
Dont you all know. According to Celtics fans everyone is out to get KG. Thats why he wasnt suspended.

Oh wait that doesnt make sense does it. This guy is a plain out dirty player who gets away with this type of stuff all the time. Hes a good player I will give him that, but hes a a-hole for sure. The only people who will defend are C's fans.

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 05:03 AM
Dont you all know. According to Celtics fans everyone is out to get KG. Thats why he wasnt suspended.

Oh wait that doesnt make sense does it. This guy is a plain out dirty player who gets away with this type of stuff all the time. Hes a good player I will give him that, but hes a a-hole for sure. The only people who will defend are C's fans.

I agree Dwight Howard is a huge d-bag!

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 05:05 AM
KG - "OUCH!! Hey Ref! That guy stabbed me with his thumb. Shouldn't that be a tech?"

Ref - "No Kevin. Stop being a ****** and man up. It's a ****ing thumb you *****."

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 05:09 AM
guys... this is coming from the same dude who said "Rose is a dime a dozen. There's a Rose in EVERY draft."

he should be given a break i think. he doesn't have common basketball knowledge.

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 05:12 AM
KG - "OUCH!! Hey Ref! That guy stabbed me with his thumb. Shouldn't that be a tech?"

Ref - "No Kevin. Stop being a ****** and man up. It's a ****ing thumb you *****."

We all know if it was the outher way and Kg was digging his thumb into Howards ribs and howard hit Garnett. Everybody would be saying good for dwight should have hit him in the face. KG is a punk Classless d-bag. Everyone here is a bunch of hippocrates they are just here to hate on Kg.

Raph12
02-02-2011, 05:12 AM
Lucky for KG, Dwight's really strong so he doesn't really make anything out of it... KG is just asking for some Crunchy Chocolate again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmGB3FgB1c

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 05:16 AM
guys... this is coming from the same dude who said "Rose is a dime a dozen. There's a Rose in EVERY draft."

he should be given a break i think. he doesn't have common basketball knowledge.

I was saying he is more of a SG than a pg. Its alot easier to go get a elite SG then a ELITE PG.

Raph12
02-02-2011, 05:20 AM
I was saying he is more of a SG than a pg. Its alot easier to go get a elite SG then a ELITE PG.

Wrong, there are currently two elite SGs in the league, Kobe and Wade, Roy dropped off after his injuries and no one else is close.

I could probably name 20 PGs better than the 10th place ranked SG...

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 05:22 AM

he's a PG

he's 10th in the league in assists at 8.1. you can't find a SG with those assist numbers. and besides Lebron, the top 23 players in assists per game right now are all PG's. Rose is a PG, and a great one.

oh yea, and KG is a big baby

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 05:23 AM
Wrong, there are currently two elite SGs in the league, Kobe and Wade, Roy dropped off after his injuries and no one else is close.

like i said previously, this guy lacks common basketball knowledge.

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 05:29 AM
like i said previously, this guy lacks common basketball knowledge.

Umm ok??? :facepalm:

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Umm ok??? :facepalm:

why are you :facepalm: ??

that dude just proved you completely wrong and you couldn't defend your statement. its pretty obvious u were wrong about what u said.

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 05:32 AM
you've been on this site defending KG for almost FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT!!! you know he doesn't care that you're the only one on his side, right?

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 05:34 AM
This thread is about Dwight howard's Bush leage play and Kg Getting a technical foul for defending himself not Rondo's Domination of Rose. Try to stay on topic

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 05:37 AM
you've been on this site defending KG for almost FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT!!! you know he doesn't care that you're the only one on his side, right?

I havent been defending him. All ive done is point out Howards role in the altercation.

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 05:42 AM
This thread is about Dwight howard's Bush leage play and Kg Getting a technical foul for defending himself not Rondo's Domination of Rose. Try to stay on topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i laughed so hard i just threw up.

Rose
24.4 ppg
8.1 apg
1.4 spg
4.6 rpg
44% FG
37% 3pt
83% FT

Rondo
10.6 ppg - weak
12.5 apg
2.5 spg
4.5 rpg
52% FG
30% 3pt
51% FT - this one is just awesome

ANY non-bias fan would take Rose with these numbers over Rondo IN A HEARTBEAT!!

now back on topic....

i cant believe KG punched Howard twice for playing good D on him.. can you explain why he's such a baby?

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 05:58 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i laughed so hard i just threw up.

Rose
24.4 ppg
8.1 apg
1.4 spg
4.6 rpg
44% FG
37% 3pt
83% FT

Rondo
10.6 ppg - weak
12.5 apg
2.5 spg
4.5 rpg
52% FG
30% 3pt
51% FT - this one is just awesome

ANY non-bias fan would take Rose with these numbers over Rondo IN A HEARTBEAT!!

now back on topic....

i cant believe KG punched Howard twice for playing good D on him.. can you explain why he's such a baby?
Dont forget Rondo finished 2nd in dpoy. But lets just pick and choose what you want to mention to help your arrgument. you must be a democrat. And we all know ppg and ft % means everything:rolleyes: only someone with limited basketball knowledge would argue ppg and ft % is more valuable then rondos vast impact on the game. Way to stay on the topic, stay classy chicago

John Walls Era
02-02-2011, 06:08 AM
I've actually never noticed, but Dwight was squeezing KG....

bklynny67
02-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Dont forget Rondo finished 2nd in dpoy. But lets just pick and choose what you want to mention to help your arrgument. you must be a democrat. And we all know ppg and ft % means everything:rolleyes: only someone with limited basketball knowledge would argue ppg and ft % is more valuable then rondos vast impact on the game. Way to stay on the topic, stay classy chicago

oh.. so SECOND in DPOY means he "dominates" Rose as u put it.

Rose could possibly win multiple MVP's in his career. Rondo will never be considered for it. lol

anyways.. KG is a baby

ne3xchamps
02-02-2011, 06:33 AM

you just made the most ******** post I have ever seen. you act like KG is TO of basketball. get a clue

utahjazzno12fan
02-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Should have been a suspension... easy... Looks like he is trying to break his arm.

stlbest5in2013
02-02-2011, 06:57 AM
hey douche yu do know that when the 4 HOF'ers retire, rondo will be a scrub in this league. defend that *****

stlbest5in2013
02-02-2011, 07:01 AM

Get a grip, dawg.

he cant he is 12. he does not even know what a hater is.:clap:

DisturbedFTW83
02-02-2011, 07:47 AM

Acting like a baby is basically the same as defending him. "wahhhh wahhhhhh, dwight did it too! wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Let the league handle that situation. Yeah, if Dwight did instigate some sort of violent behavior to get Garnett rowdy'd up, then he did a great job at short circuiting Garnett and getting under his skin. Garnett is one of my favorite players from his style of play, but we as fans know that he's one of the cheap shot artists of our era.

As for the question, he should be suspended for looking stupid for throwing a punch at an arm? Might as well throw a punch where it matters KG. Get suspended and pay off Stern later.

HAHAHAHAHA, THUMB IN THE RIB REALLY!? For a split second? Where Garnett jabs his arms for a good couple seconds in front of the ref. Actually looked like Dwight trying to cop of a feel on Garnett's chest. hahaha

dodie53
02-02-2011, 07:58 AM
dbag

Minimal
02-02-2011, 08:05 AM
And Eddie House gets fined for 25K for hopping after a made 3 point shot?

daisuke4cy
02-02-2011, 08:07 AM
hey douche yu do know that when the 4 HOF'ers retire, rondo will be a scrub in this league. defend that *****

Im a douche because im smarter than you? :facepalm: Rondos numbers will go through the roof because it will be all on him. Deferring to outher players hurts your stats. If rondo was on a up tempo team without superstars he would avg about the same assist but would be closer to 20 ppg. Defend that douche.

TheWatcher34
02-02-2011, 08:09 AM
suspend him for the whole playoff series, absolutely.

BALLER R
02-02-2011, 08:37 AM
iuno why dwight didn't punch back. i mean all that muscle you must pack some punch. thats all kg needs someone to knock him on his *** a couple times and i think it will happen one day.(i hope)

goshhhjosh
02-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Started by a Miami Heat fan. Who would have thought?

JohnBoy326
02-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Im a douche because im smarter than you? :facepalm: Rondos numbers will go through the roof because it will be all on him. Deferring to outher players hurts your stats. If rondo was on a up tempo team without superstars he would avg about the same assist but would be closer to 20 ppg. Defend that douche.

:facepalm: Is this serious??

This is irrelevant to the thread but I don't understand how Rondo's scoring would increase, his shot is god awful. Even undefended (Free throws) the guy shoots 49%. I had to do a double take when i realized it was really that bad.

goose15
02-02-2011, 08:52 AM
I love how KG argues the call after.. :laugh:

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Acting like a baby is basically the same as defending him. "wahhhh wahhhhhh, dwight did it too! wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Let the league handle that situation. Yeah, if Dwight did instigate some sort of violent behavior to get Garnett rowdy'd up, then he did a great job at short circuiting Garnett and getting under his skin. Garnett is one of my favorite players from his style of play, but we as fans know that he's one of the cheap shot artists of our era.

As for the question, he should be suspended for looking stupid for throwing a punch at an arm? Might as well throw a punch where it matters KG. Get suspended and pay off Stern later.

HAHAHAHAHA, THUMB IN THE RIB REALLY!? For a split second? Where Garnett jabs his arms for a good couple seconds in front of the ref. Actually looked like Dwight trying to cop of a feel on Garnett's chest. hahaha

wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! cry me a river!!!!!

FadeAwayLikeMJ
02-02-2011, 10:09 AM
yall too sensitive.

PMS?

Reversed86Curse
02-02-2011, 10:27 AM
wow, really surprised to see another KG bash thread. There's almost as many now as Rose is God threads

JasonJohnHorn
02-02-2011, 10:36 AM
This was last year wasn't it?
I totally understood what Garnett was doing. He was constantly getting held and he was freeing himself of the contact and making sure the officials saw what was going.

Players who are weak on D shouldn't get away with $#!T like that. Somebody grabbing me in a game you be d@mn sure I knock their hand loose, and they'll be lucky if they dont have to go to the hospital after (joking, I'm a softy, I'd just ask politely to move it).

Giraffes Rule
02-02-2011, 10:38 AM

Manu Ginobili would like to have a word with you.

SirDJ
02-02-2011, 10:47 AM
wow. how did he not get suspended for that

unwantedplayer
02-02-2011, 10:52 AM
A KG act brought up from the dead in order to bash on him. Cute.

Like the whole world doesn't know he's a douchebag. I guess haters will never learn.

Jah king
02-02-2011, 10:54 AM
i thought this was going to be about him smacking channing frye's balls. Way worse offense in my book.

the refs are obviously scared of crazy looking blacks...

SteBO
02-02-2011, 11:01 AM
People have to understand that this was before a Celtics-Lakers game. I'd be more pissed if the NBA suspended him and ruin the Finals rematch on ABC.

Gram
02-02-2011, 11:09 AM

Ahahahahaha!

TheDiggler
02-02-2011, 11:22 AM
KG made some stupid things. He's sometimes a bit toooo much. I agree. But, I don't like how this forum seems to have found another guy in him, to only make "hate and bash"-threads ...

PhillyFaninLA
02-02-2011, 11:27 AM

But that would be honest and objective and this is a message board.

ZHawk1123
02-02-2011, 11:35 AM

Cancerous to his team?

Suck on the 08 championship ring buddy. That was mostly because of KG's superior defense and great offense.

Dwight Howard is just as dirty if not a dirtier player than Kevin Garnett with those constant flying elbows... Don't let the big stupid smile on his face fool you.

raidersrock99
02-02-2011, 11:39 AM
during the kings game i heard kg yell the N#### word about 15 times from where i was sitting.. dude is just a wanna be thug

mamba24
02-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Kg is a dirty player but so is dwight. I would not even have cared if kg would have been suspended as long as dwight would have been also. I dont condone the actions of either player.

there are a lotta idiots on psd... you, my friend, take the cake...

raidersrock99
02-02-2011, 11:40 AM
however i like his dirty play, its old school to me and people bash him for every single thing

GottaLoveCubs
Whats funny is he barely moved Howards arm.

mamba24
Cancerous to his team?

Suck on the 08 championship ring buddy. That was mostly because of KG's superior defense and great offense.

Dwight Howard is just as dirty if not a dirtier player than Kevin Garnett with those constant flying elbows... Don't let the big stupid smile on his face fool you.

you obviously didnt understand the joke :facepalm: howard is no where near as dirty as kg...total homer...

SteBO
02-02-2011, 11:41 AM
however i like his dirty play, its old school to me and people bash him for every single thing
Figures. This coming from a Oakland Raiders fan :laugh2: I agree with you though. The KG bashing does get silly, and I loved the good ol' days in the NBA.

mamba24
02-02-2011, 11:46 AM

ok so u r saying when he loses pierce allen kg and shaq his assists will go up??? passing to big baby every time is gonna increase his assists??? you are totally ridiculous...

ZHawk1123
02-02-2011, 11:47 AM
you obviously didnt understand the joke :facepalm: howard is no where near as dirty as kg...total homer...

I did understand the Villanueva reference it just wasn't funny and wasn't said with any notable sarcasm.

I watch Kevin Garnett play every single game... In no way is he the dirtiest player in the league... Does he constantly talk trash to people? Yes... Does he constantly get in smaller players faces and play obnoxious defense? Yes...

The guy talks a TON of trash and that's what get's other players fired up and in his face, until the nut tap that everyone is obsessing about KG hasn't been involved in too much "dirty play"

I've seen Dwight Howard hurt a lot more people than Kevin Garnett has.

mamba24
02-02-2011, 11:52 AM
We all know if it was the outher way and Kg was digging his thumb into Howards ribs and howard hit Garnett. Everybody would be saying good for dwight should have hit him in the face. KG is a punk Classless d-bag. Everyone here is a bunch of hippocrates they are just here to hate on Kg.

"hippo"crates hahahaha... buddy... have you ever played the game before? your are such a freakin moron...

ZHawk1123
02-02-2011, 11:56 AM
haha... These are just a few I could list... Watch these as an objective fan and try to tell me that Dwight Howard isn't a dirty player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuFEo-v4Kfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcLhQyzZnmM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIEVnjq7DBI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_LkHFudpjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0gVdExIZ_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi2Ioy8GSFQ&NR=1

ttam68
02-02-2011, 12:09 PM

Haha, this

SpeeMN
02-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Dwight howard is SO STRONG, he only needs to 'rest' his arm on you and its like a 100pound brick on your arm. KEVIN GARNETT plays with soooo much passion idk if half of you know what that passion even is. KG would throw down with Dwight if it was hockey, because Dwight gets his stats from his strength and pushing people around. KG gets his stats from an endless motor, passion, and talking *****!!

cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen

ttam68
02-02-2011, 12:13 PM
haha... These are just a few I could list... Watch these as an objective fan and try to tell me that Dwight Howard isn't a dirty player.

1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuFEo-v4Kfc

2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcLhQyzZnmM

3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIEVnjq7DBI&feature=related

4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_LkHFudpjc

5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0gVdExIZ_A

6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi2Ioy8GSFQ&NR=1

I got through the last 3, didn't watch the first 3.

4: Pau was grabbing him and it wasn't nearly as blatant a swing as it could've been.

5: This is the 2nd part of the 4th video

6: Guys always swing when someones trying to grab the ball

Appstate2012
02-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Really dude, in the first video hes coming down trying to get a rebound.. get out of here with that mess. I dont even care to watch the rest after that 1st video in your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxvwtMdo_Ns&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pTiEkfQ6pk&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfp6ZCsvGc&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV-iGBfTkD0

The dude is a thug, and always has been. And btw i like neither team

Hustla23
02-02-2011, 12:20 PM
I can't believe someone tried to argue that Dwight was disemboweling KG with his thumb. :laugh2:

Double_R
02-02-2011, 12:21 PM
I did understand the Villanueva reference it just wasn't funny and wasn't said with any notable sarcasm.

I watch Kevin Garnett play every single game... In no way is he the dirtiest player in the league... Does he constantly talk trash to people? Yes... Does he constantly get in smaller players faces and play obnoxious defense? Yes...

The guy talks a TON of trash and that's what get's other players fired up and in his face, until the nut tap that everyone is obsessing about KG hasn't been involved in too much "dirty play"

I've seen Dwight Howard hurt a lot more people than Kevin Garnett has.

Accidentily hurting someone and KG playing dirty is completely different. They had a player poll come out last year and he was one of the top and Dwight was no where near the list. Not to mention that Dwight constantly gets grief for not being mean enough.

KG is and has been one of the dirtiest players in the NBA...

Here is KG before the nut tap(the 1st dirty play that you think he has been involved in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfp6ZCsvGc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP4RUHRcN3E&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzb93d1DGR4&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbcRx9_X92c&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdPzThhJVrQ&feature=related
Watch below to see him run away from guys his size
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASClJTnJ4I&feature=related
Watch below to see KG talk siht, then put arms in air looking for refs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZe5VjAx_N4&feature=related

I could go all day...
Have you ever watched him play.

69centers
02-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Why was KG never suspended for this?

Why is this being brought up 8 months after the fact?

Why isn't this thread closed by now?

Why is this even an issue?

ttam68
02-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Really dude, in the first video hes coming down trying to get a rebound.. get out of here with that mess. I dont even care to watch the rest after that 1st video in your post.

I really want to see someone knock his *** out. It'd be worth the suspension. After the elbow on QRich he literally started running before anyone could even react.

Guess he's got Perk and Shaq to watch his back

Appstate2012
02-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Why is this being brought up 8 months after the fact?

Why isn't this thread closed by now?

Why is this even an issue?

Ofcourse its not an issue to a Celtic fan. This thread is more than just that play, the bottom line is KG is always involved in DIRTY PLAYS and never gets suspended. :facepalm:

Baltoro
02-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Go back and read the thread im not defending kg im just pointing out what dwight did. And you are blinded by your Kg hate just like everyone who makes bash KG threads every 2 days on this site.

Exactly how am I blinded by hate for KG?? I have written nothing to imply any disdain for this guy so argument there is bogus.

And in fact, I have read the thread, along with most of your ridiculous and cockamamie post's.

KingPosey
02-02-2011, 12:28 PM

You are kidding right?

PurpleJesus
and for some reason everyone says he only acts this way to small guards and european players...he did this to Dwight!

unwantedplayer
during the kings game i heard kg yell the N#### word about 15 times from where i was sitting.. dude is just a wanna be thug

so just because somebody says ***** that means they're a wannabe thug?

:laugh:

this is ridiculous hahaha

Appstate2012
02-02-2011, 12:29 PM
I really want to see someone knock his *** out. It'd be worth the suspension. After the elbow on QRich he literally started running before anyone could even react.

Guess he's got Perk and Shaq to watch his back

Don't forget donkey :D

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 12:29 PM
if theres a thread for the past like this than can we start one called " why is kobe not in jail for raping a girl?"

Appstate2012
02-02-2011, 12:31 PM
if theres a thread for the past like this than can we start one called " why is kobe not in jail for raping a girl?"

Dont be ignorant.:facepalm: Comparing a nba suspension to rape. We should start a thread on who let you sign up on this site.

unwantedplayer
02-02-2011, 12:31 PM

Because KG is KG and Kobe is Kobe. Apparently, talking **** is worse than raping a girl. Hell, what do I know.

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 12:34 PM

hahaha these are all that you can come up with??? i tiny tap on the back of the head with the palm.....a hard pick on zaza that he deserved for what he did earlier in the game....an elbow when he was helping his own teammate up and they were crowding him?????

really come one man....if your gunna post hate at least back it up with something good.

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Dont be ignorant.:facepalm: Comparing a nba suspension to rape. We should start a thread on who let you sign up on this site.

where am i comparing it??? im saying why are we bringing up hate from the past? if we make threads for the past we mine as well bring up why kobe is still playing basketball after raping someone......imagine if KG did that???? you guys would literally lose your minds on here.....but KG is a punk on the court so hes the bad guy of the world

Appstate2012
02-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Ok that wasn't a pick, that was a shoulder block. Thats slappying TIM DUNCAN IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. Let me repeat. TIM DUNCAN. And big boy why didnt he elbow one of the celtics crowding him? This isn't mma, quit defending KG , he's a thug.

VANEXEL9
02-02-2011, 12:38 PM

amen

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 12:38 PM

you know what? speaking of ignorance , dont you have steven jackson on your team? im pretty sure he was a part of a famous brawl.....talk about dirtiest players

Appstate2012
02-02-2011, 12:39 PM
where am i comparing it??? im saying why are we bringing up hate from the past? if we make threads for the past we mine as well bring up why kobe is still playing basketball after raping someone......imagine if KG did that???? you guys would literally lose your minds on here.....but KG is a punk on the court so hes the bad guy of the world

Okay, lets make why did Oj and ray lewis get away with murder. Why isn't LT going to jail for molesting a girl, or why has big ben got away with rape twice? Dude just shut up, your clearly just being oblivious to the fact he's a dirty player.

Appstate2012
02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
you know what? speaking of ignorance , dont you have steven jackson on your team? im pretty sure he was a part of a famous brawl.....talk about dirtiest players

Did i ever say Jackson wasnt dirty? Hmm? i stated the fact that KG was one of the dirtiest players in the game.

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Ok that wasn't a pick, that was a shoulder block. Thats slappying TIM DUNCAN IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. Let me repeat. TIM DUNCAN. And big boy why didnt he elbow one of the celtics crowding him? This isn't mma, quit defending KG , he's a thug.

hahaha ok i get in now your slow.....the reason he didnt elbow one of the celtics is because hes ON THE CELTICS.....and who cares that its tim duncan? you have no idea what was said in that scrum or what happened.

Appstate2012
02-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Duncan is one of the classiest players in the nba. And me slow? Your defense was they were crowding him. No he's as dirty as they come, and he threw in a cheap shot. Again this is the NBA, not MMA.

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Okay, lets make why did Oj and ray lewis get away with murder. Why isn't LT going to jail for molesting a girl, or why has big ben got away with rape twice? Dude just shut up, your clearly just being oblivious to the fact he's a dirty player.

exactly!! thank you.....why would we make those threads they are pointless becase everyone knows that.....everyone knows KG is a punk so why do we continuously make threads about it? especially when its from the past???

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Duncan is one of the classiest players in the nba. And me slow? Your defense was they were crowding him. No he's as dirty as they come, and he threw in a cheap shot. Again this is the NBA, not MMA.

i was talking about the video when the heat players were crowding pierce on the floor not the duncan one

unwantedplayer
02-02-2011, 12:48 PM

Speak about irony. You're oblivious to the point he is trying to make. KG gets hate from fans for doing stuff on the court. He has done nothing to break the law. On the other hand, you got Kobe Bryant, who has raped a girl and got away with it. Yet, he is still loved by everyone. Why should a player who has done nothing wrong legally be hated and a player who has raped a girl not be hated?

And let's not compare football to basketball. Let's compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges.

Nighthawk
02-02-2011, 12:48 PM
I LOVE KG....I LOVE THAT EVERYONE HATES EM...Makes it that much better when the Celtics win the title

pd1dish
02-02-2011, 12:49 PM

you do know that a lot of times post players are told to do something like digging a thumb into their opponent's side. its subtle, the ref cant see it, and it completely throws off the opponent. when i was in high school, i had a coach tell me to poke the guy in the belly button when he would go to shoot. it works. they tend to miss a lot more shots and i never in my whole basketball career was ever called for it. refs couldnt see it and even if they did, it doesnt look like enough contact warranting a foul. opposing players would complain all the time lol. "HE KEEPS POKING ME IN THE STOMACH!!!" and the refs wouldnt even bother looking for it.

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Speak about irony. You're oblivious to the point he is trying to make. KG gets hate from fans for doing stuff on the court. He has done nothing to break the law. On the other hand, you got Kobe Bryant, who has raped a girl and got away with it. Yet, he is still loved by everyone. Why should a player who has done nothing wrong legally be hated and a player who has raped a girl not be hated?

And let's not compare football to basketball. Let's compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges.

whoop there it is

69centers
02-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Ofcourse its not an issue to a Celtic fan. This thread is more than just that play, the bottom line is KG is always involved in DIRTY PLAYS and never gets suspended. :facepalm:

Players always make a downward arm motion to shrug and break defenders off. He just did it more aggressively due to Howard poking him, and got a foul because of it. There was no punch or slap or elbow thrown. League had plenty of time to review it and nothing dirty enough was seen for fine or suspension or foul upgrade.

KG always plays with aggression, but he doesn't deliberately set out to play dirty. Had he not been poked by Howard, he would never have just aggressively done that on his own.

hugepatsfan
02-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Wait, so what you're telling me is KG is a dirty player! :speechless: No way!!!

hugepatsfan
02-02-2011, 12:54 PM
DH's reaction is priceless after the 1st one. He was like "what the hell did he just do!" haha

magichatnumber9
02-02-2011, 12:57 PM
So Howard took his thumb and pressed it into KG's rib cage. Is that dirty?

Double_R
02-02-2011, 12:58 PM
The moral of the story is that KG is extremely dirty and just a plain and simple scumbag, but the ignorant Celtics fans(not all) stick up for him and act like he is a good person. What you should do as aCeltics fan is just say yea he is an absolute dirty scumbag and I'm embarrassed to have him on my team at times, but he does help us win and that is all that matters to me; then you have instant credibility as a poster, otherwise you sound like an idiot.

TO to the CHI
02-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Wait, so what you're telling me is KG is a dirty player! :speechless: No way!!!

See, now this is a response that I can respect. No one should be debating that KG is a dirty player. That doesn't explain why this thread was posted 8 months later or why a big deal is being made now.

KG is dirty. He might also be an a**hole off the court. That doesn't change the fact that his drive and intensity are legendary and keep the Celts in business. Nor does it change his place amongst the top 50 players of all time.

unwantedplayer
02-02-2011, 01:04 PM
The moral of the story is that KG is extremely dirty and just a plain and simple scumbag, but the ignorant Celtics fans(not all) stick up for him and act like he is a good person. What you should do as aCeltics fan is just say yea he is an absolute dirty scumbag and I'm embarrassed to have him on my team at times, but he does help us win and that is all that matters to me; then you have instant credibility as a poster, otherwise you sound like an idiot.

This post is full of fail. Why would I ever be embarrassed to have KG on my team? And sorry, I don't base what I do on this site or anywhere for that matter off of credibility.

:laugh2:

gerber
02-02-2011, 01:07 PM
KG is a dirty player who is a embarrassment to the NBA.

he is a thug who needs to be taught a lesson, just from this one video I saw soooo many other KG videos in which he is being a dick.

I can guarantee 5 years after he quits the nba we will hear about him how he went bankrupt.

ZHawk1123
02-02-2011, 01:07 PM
hahaha these are all that you can come up with??? i tiny tap on the back of the head with the palm.....a hard pick on zaza that he deserved for what he did earlier in the game....an elbow when he was helping his own teammate up and they were crowding him?????

really come one man....if your gunna post hate at least back it up with something good.

I don't understand what you are trying to prove?

None of that stuff you listed are bad things that KG did... And the stuff I listed was Dwight Howard using his elbows on purpose to hurt people... You my friend, are an absolute fool.

gerber
02-02-2011, 01:08 PM

LOLLLLLLLLL

OMG :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

ZHawk1123
02-02-2011, 01:09 PM

he is a thug who needs to be taught a lesson, just from this one video I saw soooo many other KG videos in which he is being a dick.

I can guarantee 5 years after he quits the nba we will hear about him how he went bankrupt.

Ignorance is bliss huh?

What an idiotic thing to say... You have absolutely zero idea how Kevin Garnett handles his money... Who are you to "guarantee" something like that?

What a joke.

unwantedplayer
02-02-2011, 01:10 PM

What does being an ******* have to do with becoming bankrupt?

TO to the CHI
02-02-2011, 01:12 PM
This post is full of fail. Why would I ever be embarrassed to have KG on my team? And sorry, I don't base what I do on this site or anywhere for that matter off of credibility.

If you don't value your own credibility, I think that tells eveyone here everything they need to know about you. Thank you for establishing your posts as being worthless.

Why does KG playing dirty or being rude suggest he manages his money badly. That is like saying that DeSean Jackson being arrogant and taunting all the time suggests that he will squander his money. There is no correlation. In other words your guarantee is useless.

unwantedplayer
02-02-2011, 01:16 PM
If you don't value your own credibility, I think that tells eveyone here everything they need to know about you. Thank you for establishing your posts as being worthless.

Why does KG playing dirty or being rude suggest he manages his money badly. That is like saying that DeSean Jackson being arrogant and taunting all the time suggests that he will squander his money. There is no correlation. In other words your guarantee is useless.

Lmao...

Do you really think I care what some forum poster thinks about me? Do you think I care what anybody thinks about me?

I'm pretty sure a great amount of people have that mindset. Does that mean their posts are worthless too?

hugepatsfan
02-02-2011, 01:18 PM
See, now this is a response that I can respect. No one should be debating that KG is a dirty player. That doesn't explain why this thread was posted 8 months later or why a big deal is being made now.

KG is dirty. He might also be an a**hole off the court. That doesn't change the fact that his drive and intensity are legendary and keep the Celts in business. Nor does it change his place amongst the top 50 players of all time.

I don't think he is. I think that when KG is in game mode (during/right before games), he's a cocky, arrogant, dirty douchebag/punk.

But in interviews he's always seemed pretty respectful for the most part, he's never had any legal issues that I remember. When he's on the bench in blowouts, he's always laughing and joking around. Honestly, he seems to me like he is a pretty chill dude away from the game. I just think that he has a split personality - game mode and normal mode.

Ezekial
02-02-2011, 01:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuFEo-v4Kfc Unintentional

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcLhQyzZnmM Dirty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIEVnjq7DBI&feature=related Unintentional imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_LkHFudpjc Intentional but Pau grabbed his arm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0gVdExIZ_A Elbow definitely thrown but it was far fram painful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi2Ioy8GSFQ&NR=1 Lebron totally deserved that, running in there all willy nilly playing terrible D

KG is wayyyyy dirtier than Dwight Howard.....

TO to the CHI
02-02-2011, 01:25 PM
I don't think he is. I think that when KG is in game mode (during/right before games), he's a cocky, arrogant, dirty douchebag/punk.

But in interviews he's always seemed pretty respectful for the most part, he's never had any legal issues that I remember. When he's on the bench in blowouts, he's always laughing and joking around. Honestly, he seems to me like he is a pretty chill dude away from the game. I just think that he has a split personality - game mode and normal mode.

Please note I said "maybe." I have never met him so I was certainly not calling him an a**hole, just saying that even if he is it doesn't change what he has accomplished as a player.

KingPosey
02-02-2011, 01:26 PM

I hate Kobe, but Im pretty sure they just found she was a ****.

Shkelqim
He wants to beat Bruce Bowen, being the dirtiest player in the game.

TO to the CHI
Lmao...

Do you really think I care what some forum poster thinks about me? Do you think I care what anybody thinks about me?

I'm pretty sure a great amount of people have that mindset. Does that mean their posts are worthless too?

You become more and more worthless with every post. You don't care what anyone thinks about you????? Sounds like a very lonely life. Enjoy it.

I doubt many people have that mindset. But yeah, people who are too narcissistic, selfish, narrow-minded, etc. to care what anyone else thinks are probably not adding much value themselves.

KingPosey
02-02-2011, 01:30 PM

right there. right there is where you are comparing the 2.

NokomisLiving
02-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah KG might be a little dirty, but lets not forget about Mr. Bruce Bowen and give him a little break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFvk4qHkT10

Haha. Now thats what I consider dirty.

unwantedplayer
02-02-2011, 01:35 PM
You become more and more worthless with every post. You don't care what anyone thinks about you????? Sounds like a very lonely life. Enjoy it.

I doubt many people have that mindset. But yeah, people who are too narcissistic, selfish, narrow-minded, etc. to care what anyone else thinks are probably not adding much value themselves.

Wait, wait, wait. My posts are worthless because I don't give a damn about others opinions about me, thus making me narcissistic and selfish? Your logic is flawed. And so just because I don't care about what people say about me proves that I live a lonely life? How exactly? That doesn't mean I don't interact with other people.

Your posts get more ridiculous by the second. You have the wrong definition bud. Just because I don't reflect my behavior on how others perceive me doesn't mean I'm selfish or any of the other things you believe I am. In fact, they are all the opposite. That doesn't mean I only care for myself and do things that benefit only myself. You're truly ignorant.

But, you keep doing your thing. I've taken sociology classes and what you are trying to prove is 100% wrong. If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut because what you're trying to prove is completely false, but if that's what keeps you going, then by all means keep doing your thing. My opinion won't change of you. Please, respond to this, because you're just gonna waste your time with another false accusation.

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 01:40 PM
right there. right there is where you are comparing the 2.

where?, where am i comparing rape to playing dirty basketball????

NickyNick
02-02-2011, 01:42 PM
I don't understand what you are trying to prove?

None of that stuff you listed are bad things that KG did... And the stuff I listed was Dwight Howard using his elbows on purpose to hurt people... You my friend, are an absolute fool.

you my friend are an absolute fool, i repsonded to appstates videos about KG not yours about howards

Ezekial
02-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Lol @ Kobe raping someone.......

It's easy for a girl to say consensual sex with a rich basketball player is rape.

TO to the CHI
02-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Wait, wait, wait. My posts are worthless because I don't give a damn about others opinions about me, thus making me narcissistic and selfish? Your logic is flawed. And so just because I don't care about what people say about me proves that I live a lonely life? How exactly? That doesn't mean I don't interact with other people.

Your posts get more ridiculous by the second. You have the wrong definition bud. Just because I don't reflect my behavior on how others perceive me doesn't mean I'm selfish or any of the other things you believe I am. In fact, they are all the opposite. That doesn't mean I only care for myself and do things that benefit only myself. You're truly ignorant.

But, you keep doing your thing. I've taken sociology classes and what you are trying to prove is 100% wrong. If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut because what you're trying to prove is completely false, but if that's what keeps you going, then by all means keep doing your thing. My opinion won't change of you. Please, respond to this, because you're just gonna waste your time with another false accusation.

Your posts are worthless for a variety of reasons.

If you don't think you sound narcissistic, then you ought to look up the word. Perhaps it is you that has confused some definitions. You have a view of yourself and you are entitled to it. I am certainly not trying to change that. But I cannot conceive of a person who only cares about his own views as being anything other than selfish. Frankly, it many ways it seems to be the very definition of the word.

The fact that you have taken sociology classes is totally irrelevant. Without pointing out that those classes may have dealt with matters that are unrelated or that you may have simply missed the point of those classes, your addition of those classes to this discussion shows nothing.

Good luck to you. Sincerely. I hope that your viewpoint broadens in the future. You might find that there is value in considering other people's opinions.

unwantedplayer
02-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Your posts are worthless for a variety of reasons.

If you don't think you sound narcissistic, then you ought to look up the word. Perhaps it is you that has confused some definitions. You have a view of yourself and you are entitled to it. I am certainly not trying to change that. But I cannot conceive of a person who only cares about his own views as being anything other than selfish. Frankly, it many ways it seems to be the very definition of the word.

The fact that you have taken sociology classes is totally irrelevant. Without pointing out that those classes may have dealt with matters that are unrelated or that you may have simply missed the point of those classes, your addition of those classes to this discussion shows nothing.

Good luck to you. Sincerely. I hope that your viewpoint broadens in the future. You might find that there is value in considering other people's opinions.

Thanks bro, I knew you would make another irrelevant point.

TO to the CHI
02-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks bro, I knew you would blow things out of proportion.

Thank you. I knew that while contending you don't care what anyone thinks, you would wait for my post and respond instantly. My own little sociological experiment. I am sure that it was taught in one of your classes. Not much further to say to you.

Bottom line, this thread is about KG being dirty. He is. As for whether he should have been suspended. It was reviewed and he wasn't. No need to rehash now.

Ezekial
02-02-2011, 01:57 PM
TO to the CHI >(smarter than) unwantedplayer

IMO.

Double_R
02-02-2011, 02:10 PM

This video is a great example of why someone should be embarrassed of KG... He is an embarrassment to the NBA, from the cancer comments and his rebuttal(wow), to his interview after winning the finals, to him smacking someone in the nuts, to him straight up punching DH in the arm. Are you kidding when you say that he isn't a dirty player.

A lesson on credibility: When you post comments of no common rationale = laughing at you because this is your real belief = not taking you serious because you can't look past the game itself. You probably believe OJ is innocent too, huh?

nwilder
02-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I ****in hate KG now. Man, even 3 years ago he one of my fav players.

BTW, was the dude on commentary taking a ****? The voice was disgusting.

tonyd3b54
02-02-2011, 02:18 PM
get a life people.... /thread...

Rivera
02-02-2011, 02:25 PM
KG is a mother f'n G

hes a guy who if u have him on your team you love KG

if hes not on ur team you hate him

KG brings the intensity and passion every night

and KG was punching his arm not his head lmfao....he should not be suspended or given a flagrant it just goes to show how soft the nba has gotten

BlinkManJan02
02-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Garnett is such an idiot, that was in the way beginning of the game haha. I guess that would be a little more understanding if it was in the last minute of the game and it was tied, where tempers may flare. But when the score is 10-6..He's such a lunatic! and man that commentary was so dumb!!

Ttrial12
02-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Why does everyone hate on Kg so much? I signed up today just to reply to this post (I have been reading this site daily for over a year). It seems like every other week there is something on Kg. He is one of the most passionate players in the league who gives all he has every game. Is he a bit dirty from time to time? Absolutely but that is just part of his game. Does this make him financially irresponsible, or a cancer to his team and the league? He turned the celtics franchise around when he got here. You will not find a player who cares less about individual achievements and more about winning than Kg. If anything he is the glue that holds his team together. He didn't receive nearly as much attention in Minnesota and had many of the same antics. This probably has to do with the fact that he is on a team that has been at the top of the league since he arrived. Do the 17 championships play a part in this hate ?

ZHawk1123
02-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Why does everyone hate on Kg so much? I signed up today just to reply to this post (I have been reading this site daily for over a year). It seems like every other week there is something on Kg. He is one of the most passionate players in the league who gives all he has every game. Is he a bit dirty from time to time? Absolutely but that is just part of his game. Does this make him financially irresponsible, or a cancer to his team and the league? He turned the celtics franchise around when he got here. You will not find a player who cares less about individual achievements and more about winning than Kg. If anything he is the glue that holds his team together. He didn't receive nearly as much attention in Minnesota and had many of the same antics. This probably has to do with the fact that he is on a team that has been at the top of the league since he arrived. Do the 17 championships play a part in this hate ?

Totally agree on all fronts. :clap:

TO to the CHI
02-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Do the 17 championships play a part in this hate ?

Allen and Pierce don't take this abuse. Perhaps it isn't the championships. The reality is that he played in obscurity in Minnesota and no one really cared about the team. The Celtics are big news and the most talented team in the league. It isn't about the championships, it's about being on a team that is relevant.

Same thing applies to Bosh. His antics are not all that different, but they get a lot more attention in Miami where he is relevant than they did in Toronto, where no one was looking.

Double_R
02-02-2011, 02:44 PM

Yea all 17 of those championships play a part in hating a guy who was a part of 1. Good post

When he was in Minnesota he was still dirty, but had no where near the mouth that he has now. When he was in Minnesota I used to root for him to win a championship, hell even when it was the Celtics vs. Lakers I was glad to see him get a ring, but since that very moment he has become an absolute tool. Once he got the ring, that is when he decided to run his mouth more than ever. He used to be a humble, yet intense player, but now he is cocky as hell and just a complete douche. Just to reiterate, he used to be one of my faves, now he is a completely different person; you ever see someone change once they become famous, get some money, etc.? Well that is what happened to KG.

Totally agree on all fronts.

Well that's not saying much since we stopped taking you seriously about 4 pages ago.

ZHawk1123
02-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Yea all 17 of those championships play a part in hating a guy who was a part of 1. Good post

When he was in Minnesota he was still dirty, but had no where near the mouth that he has now. When he was in Minnesota I used to root for him to win a championship, hell even when it was the Celtics vs. Lakers I was glad to see him get a ring, but since that very moment he has become an absolute tool. Once he got the ring, that is when he decided to run his mouth more than ever. He used to be a humble, yet intense player, but now he is cocky as hell and just a complete douche. Just to reiterate, he used to be one of my faves, now he is a completely different person; you ever see someone change once they become famous, get some money, etc.? Well that is what happened to KG.

Well that's not saying much since we stopped taking you seriously about 4 pages ago.

Haha... Not saying much eh? Where the hell did you come from pal?

There are tons of people on here that make completely asinine and illogical posts, way worse than what I have posted. So please tell me what I posted that was way off base, because I would LOVE to hear your explanation for that comment.

Double_R
02-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Haha... Not saying much eh? Where the hell did you come from pal?

There are tons of people on here that make completely asinine and illogical posts, way worse than what I have posted. So please tell me what I posted that was way off base, because I would LOVE to hear your explanation for that comment.

Your posts about DH being dirtier than KG were quite asinine.

Relax sport I was just giving you a hard time.

ZHawk1123
02-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Your posts about DH being dirtier than KG were quite asinine.

Relax sport I was just giving you a hard time.

KG doesn't constantly swing elbows to try and hurt people... How is that asinine?

Super.
02-02-2011, 03:08 PM
:cry:

Poor babies.

Haters Gon' Hate

SteBO
02-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Who cares in all honestly. KG is who he is. Accept it and move on. Like TO to the CHI stated, no need to rehash anything.

rhino17
02-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah KG might be a little dirty, but lets not forget about Mr. Bruce Bowen and give him a little break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFvk4qHkT10

Haha. Now thats what I consider dirty.

Bowen is the dirtiest player I ever watched, the guy had to compensate for no talent with injuring others

KG however has certainly reached Karl Malone status as being a complete ***** ***** on the court

Ttrial12
02-02-2011, 03:34 PM

Well that's not saying much since we stopped taking you seriously about 4
pages ago.

He had the mouth you just didn't realize because the team he played for was irrelevant. Kg has always been one of the biggest trash talkers in the league... If anything you have it backwards and he has become more dirty since joining the celts, and yes the 17 championships is relevant a lot of people hate on players just because of the team they play for (Jeter for many sox fans) and 17 championships is a major part of the celtics history. As a side note Kg was one of the highest paid players in the league with Minnesota, and one could argue more famous (MVP) and franchise player, rather than sharing the spotlight with other elite players. So that point has no relevance.

Ttrial12
02-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Allen and Pierce don't take this abuse. Perhaps it isn't the championships. The reality is that he played in obscurity in Minnesota and no one really cared about the team. The Celtics are big news and the most talented team in the league. It isn't about the championships, it's about being on a team that is relevant.

Same thing applies to Bosh. His antics are not all that different, but they get a lot more attention in Miami where he is relevant than they did in Toronto, where no one was looking.

Ray Allen is one of the most likable guys in the NBA and has never been seen as a trash talker/ dirty player, and pierce has played here his whole career. Obviously they are not going to receive any abuse, and you are making my point with bosh but for Miami it isn't the history of the team as much as the players he teamed up with so yes the championships do play a part in it because they are a major part of the celtics franchise.

Raph12
02-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Why is anyone surprised by this, this is who KG is, hell he was drooling last night while screaming and **** against the lowly Kings... KG is a ***** and he tries to get into guys heads. Yes he took it a step too far against Dwight, but since Dwight is as strong as he is, it doesn't look as bad when someone is attacking him, so the refs overlook it.

Had he done it to a smaller guy, the consequences would've been more extreme.

Hustlenomics
02-02-2011, 03:54 PM
I like how the KG bashing threads are the only ones that stay open

Double_R
02-02-2011, 04:16 PM
He had the mouth you just didn't realize because the team he played for was irrelevant. Kg has always been one of the biggest trash talkers in the league... If anything you have it backwards and he has become more dirty since joining the celts, and yes the 17 championships is relevant a lot of people hate on players just because of the team they play for (Jeter for many sox fans) and 17 championships is a major part of the celtics history. As a side note Kg was one of the highest paid players in the league with Minnesota, and one could argue more famous (MVP) and franchise player, rather than sharing the spotlight with other elite players. So that point has no relevance.

I never said that he was dirtier in Minnesota than he is in Boston; I just stated the obvious that he was dirty there as well. As far as him talking trash, yea he did a lot at Minn, but it's multiplied tenfold since winning a ring.

BTW, the Jeter reference is in no way similar; Jeter isn't a hated athlete by any means, KG is. Jeter is also one of the more respected players and doesn't run his mouth, KG does.

The 17 championships have no bearing on KG being liked or disliked, since he was there for all of 1 and the Celtics haven't been some dominant team over the past 20 years(0 championships);he is definitely more in the spotlight since joining the Celtics.
I am willing to bet that you couldn't find one poster on here that dislikes KG because the Celtics have 17 championships. I am over arguing with you since you have not made one valid point and your writing and points are so bad that they are hard to read.

rapjuicer06
02-02-2011, 04:30 PM
I like how the KG bashing threads are the only ones that stay open

i hate KG but your sig is hilarious

n83417
02-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Welp, who gives a ****? I am just glad KG is on the Celtics, owning your PF.

TO to the CHI
02-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Ray Allen is one of the most likable guys in the NBA and has never been seen as a trash talker/ dirty player, and pierce has played here his whole career. Obviously they are not going to receive any abuse, and you are making my point with bosh but for Miami it isn't the history of the team as much as the players he teamed up with so yes the championships do play a part in it because they are a major part of the celtics franchise.

Just because you have a theory doesn't make it right. You hypothesized this is about the rings. The evidence shows it doesn't. If it was about the rings, then Allen and Pierce would be hated for being Celtics. Period. It wouldn't matter if they were nice guys. Similarly Bosh would not be hated because he is ringless and playing for a franchise with only one. Moreover, guys like Bird, Parrish, and McHale would be hated. They aren't.

Garnett is hated because he is viewed as dirty and an a**hole. Being a Celtic gets him more exposure which provides more opportunities for those traits to come to light. Bosh gets hated on for being wimpy and having a big mouth and those traits come more to light on the Heat. This has nothing to do with titles and everything to do with exposure.

pd1dish
02-02-2011, 04:37 PM

It's easy for a girl to say consensual sex with a rich basketball player is rape.

thats how i view him and roethlisberger. there is no proof that kobe or ben actually raped that girl. we have their word versus the guys word, and usually the girl gets away with it. in big ben's case, he had his word versus the girl + all of her friends who were there and that girls friends are going to stick up for their friend whether they think she was actually raped or not.

point is, neither were thrown in jail or convicted so i dont believe that either of them raped a girl. of course oj didnt get convicted either :confused: so idk

D Roses Bulls
02-02-2011, 04:38 PM

x2

metspride21
02-02-2011, 09:21 PM

yes KG does lots of things unprovoked like punch frye in the balls
you should youtube his name,if your not in his market(to see his games on television).
I watch him play all the time, he is a dirty player point blank. If you watch him play a game your common sense will tell you that

metspride21
02-02-2011, 09:23 PM

but just so we are all clear, we know what a hand check is right?

metspride21
02-02-2011, 09:38 PM
you just made the most ******** post I have ever seen. you act like KG is TO of basketball. get a clue

i think he was kind of making a play of words(Pun) since KG used those same words about Charlie Villanueva

read this

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5759196

so i dont really think its a ******** post, actually I enjoyed the paronomasia

metspride21
02-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Manu Ginobili would like to have a word with you.
x2
Manu is playing out of his mind this year

KingPosey
02-02-2011, 11:46 PM
KG is a mother f'n G

hes a guy who if u have him on your team you love KG

if hes not on ur team you hate him

KG brings the intensity and passion every night

and KG was punching his arm not his head lmfao....he should not be suspended or given a flagrant it just goes to show how soft the nba has gotten

Dude, you cant PUNCH, no matter the body part. Thats ridiculous.

KingPosey
02-02-2011, 11:49 PM
x2
Manu is playing out of his mind this year

He WAS, he isnt now. Career low shooting %, career high in minutes per game, and still not scoring the most he has in seasons past. The first quarter of this season he was playing great though.

metspride21
02-03-2011, 12:46 AM
He WAS, he isnt now. Career low shooting %, career high in minutes per game, and still not scoring the most he has in seasons past. The first quarter of this season he was playing great though.

agreed,mostly anyway

Super.
02-03-2011, 12:52 AM
:violin:

MelkyNYY
02-03-2011, 04:23 AM
I think I can clear this thread:

1. There are many cheap and dirty players in the NBA
2. KG is and has been one of the many cheap and dirty players in the NBA
3. No one on PSD likes KG except a select few who are apathetic, i guess, and Celtic fans
4. Celtic Fans will defend any Celtic player because it's Celtic fans and it's a Celtic player. They don't need a reason in their mind beyond that.
5. Celtic Fans acknowledge KG is dirty and cheap
6. Celtic fans don't care because KG is a Celtic. (see point 4)

So why belabor the point? Let it go.

bklynny67
02-03-2011, 04:27 AM
Because KG is KG and Kobe is Kobe. Apparently, talking **** is worse than raping a girl. Hell, what do I know.

he didnt even rape her. ****** bent over on her own and wanted it, then just wanted his money. get outta dude... stop trying to depend KG. he's a loser.

bklynny67
02-03-2011, 04:30 AM

what u say is true. u sound smart, therefore must not be a celtic fan.

sunsfan88
02-03-2011, 04:37 AM
KG is the fakest "tough guy" in the league

I thought Durant already gave that crown to Chris Posh.

sunsfan88
02-03-2011, 04:40 AM
Wow that is way worse than smacking Channing Frye's balls and then stepping under him so that he would turn his ankle. He is trying to break Dwight's arm in this play lol.

Frye probably cant have any babies after what KG did to his balls.

Much worse than Garnett punching Dwight a few times.

cargobox
02-03-2011, 05:16 AM
I'm sorry for the Celtic fan. LOL

ZHawk1123
02-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Frye probably cant have any babies after what KG did to his balls.

Much worse than Garnett punching Dwight a few times.

It was just a simple tap... :rolleyes:

Not like he went all Mike Tyson on his sack.

MelkyNYY
02-03-2011, 12:46 PM
By the way, there is no such thing as a simple tap. I don't think KG was trying to hurt Frye, I htink he was trying to distract him and elicit a reaction. Any man comes anywhere near my nuts, whether it's a tap, a punch, or a if he is wielding an axe - my reacting is the same. I'm stunned, I protect, and I fight back. In basketball that causes people to 1) miss shots, 2) momentarily lose concentration, 3) earn a technical foul.

It's a dirty play that's inexcusable but if you get away with it you save your team points and dismiss a solid player.

Celtic fans need to stop pretending that this is "just a nut tap". It's obnoxious. What's the difference? The acts are equally disturbing.

ZHawk1123
02-03-2011, 01:19 PM
By the way, there is no such thing as a simple tap. I don't think KG was trying to hurt Frye, I htink he was trying to distract him and elicit a reaction. Any man comes anywhere near my nuts, whether it's a tap, a punch, or a if he is wielding an axe - my reacting is the same. I'm stunned, I protect, and I fight back. In basketball that causes people to 1) miss shots, 2) momentarily lose concentration, 3) earn a technical foul.

It's a dirty play that's inexcusable but if you get away with it you save your team points and dismiss a solid player.

Celtic fans need to stop pretending that this is "just a nut tap". It's obnoxious. What's the difference? The acts are equally disturbing.

Dude there is a flat out difference between tapping someones nuts and drilling their sack with an uppercut...

Am I wrong? Because one seems like it would hurt more than the other.

Tony_Starks
02-03-2011, 02:41 PM
"nut tap?" A grown man intentionally touching another grown mans privates is cool? Maybe in a gay bar but has no place in the NBA.

knicksfan42
02-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Mr. Concussion had his poor hand slapped, boo ****ing whoo :cry: You concuss one of my teammates, I'm going to make sure your filthy ****ing fingers don't go anywhere near my body. No KG should not have been suspend for this. Yea KGs a bit dirty, but so are a lot of NBA stars.

KingPosey
02-03-2011, 04:12 PM
By the way, there is no such thing as a simple tap. I don't think KG was trying to hurt Frye, I htink he was trying to distract him and elicit a reaction. Any man comes anywhere near my nuts, whether it's a tap, a punch, or a if he is wielding an axe - my reacting is the same. I'm aroused, I project, and I bite his back. In basketball that causes people to 1) miss shots, 2) momentarily lose concentration, 3) earn a technical foul.

Whaaaaaaat?!

magichatnumber9
02-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Vent your KG frustration heeerrreee. come on come on. Step right up

KingPosey
02-03-2011, 08:27 PM
^
LOL
I think im beginning to not like KG, after years of respecting the hell out of him. He went from being intense, to overboard. And the worst part isnt that he is SO intense, its that it all seems so "forced" nowadays.

bmd1101
02-03-2011, 08:36 PM

Sure you do, read your first post that tries to rationalize it........ homer... Reminds me of the NY Jets fans defending that idiot assistant coach that tripped a player that got blocked OoB by 2 players on kick cover....

40oz
02-03-2011, 09:19 PM
He's always been a spoiled punk, another fake tough guy.