PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Considering Making A Trade

CityofChaos
02-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Mitch Kupchak isn't happy with how the Lakers are playing and the general manager says he has pondered making a trade to shake things up.

The Lakers are coming off back-to-back losses at home.

"Yes ... I may have to look into a trade, but I'm not saying we have" talked to other teams yet, Kupchak said. "We have not been playing up to our level and I don't know why. Maybe it's complacency. I'm not sure."

The two-time defending champions are 1-5 against the NBA's elite teams this season. The Lakers have the highest payroll ($91 million) in the league, which will make a trade complicated.

"We do have a lot of talent and when we added [Matt] Barnes and [Steve] Blake, I thought that we had a better team," Kupchak said. "But right now we're not playing good basketball. I think we should be playing better basketball."

Read more: http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/210481/Lakers_Will_Consider_Making_Trade#ixzz1Cm5yzxaK

Who would they trade?

Ive read posts saying that Gasol should be traded in a deal for Carmello but I dont see the Lakers being a better team without him unless they can get a better big man.

Artest would be a likely candidate and so would Fisher.

210Don
02-02-2011, 01:09 AM
there not gonna make any big trade.

Raps18-19 Champ
02-02-2011, 01:10 AM
I'd take Bynum off them.

Bynum is always injured but him and Bargnani would be cool potential wise.

Though we have no one to offer.

Unless you guys want Calderon.

CityofChaos
02-02-2011, 01:14 AM
I'd take Bynum off them.

Bynum is always injured but him and Bargnani would be cool potential wise.

Though we have no one to offer.

Unless you guys want Calderon.

Calderon would be an upgrade over Fisher but he plays no defense.