PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Nationwide paint schemes

warrior63
02-01-2011, 04:49 AM
Don't know how many of ya'll watch the Nationwide series, or even care, but I thought that since I posted the Cup paint schemes that I'd also start one with the Nationwide ones as well.

http://jayski.com/schemes/2011nationwide.htm

I wish the Cup series would adopt the nationwide noses and tails, so that the cars would actually look like the real thing (Instead of one body with different decals on it). The Fords and the Dodges look really cool (the 60 and the 12).

db75
02-05-2011, 12:49 AM
The N-COT noses introduced last year are HOT (esp. the Challenger nose).

I personally liked the wings on the main series COT, but yeah, the bodies are a bit bland. So long as they keep the two car series different (and continue with measures that help to keep them separate and unique), I'm fine with the SCS being more of "the same."

In that set, though, I think the 99's the best looking (sadly...I generally hate sublimated images).

02-05-2011, 03:36 AM
I disliked the wings on the Cup cars. I was happy to see the spoiler back.

warrior63
03-02-2011, 10:44 PM
The N-COT noses introduced last year are HOT (esp. the Challenger nose).

I personally liked the wings on the main series COT, but yeah, the bodies are a bit bland. So long as they keep the two car series different (and continue with measures that help to keep them separate and unique), I'm fine with the SCS being more of "the same."

In that set, though, I think the 99's the best looking (sadly...I generally hate sublimated images).

So far though I think that I like the #27s look the best. Followed by the 41, and the 88s GT Vodka scheme is cool looking also.

pantherfan89
03-02-2011, 11:01 PM
i like the 18's the best...design of a champ