PDA

View Full Version : Boy asked KG for autograph, KG responded "You got a better chance catching Bin Laden"

LTBaByyy
01-31-2011, 06:42 PM
http://guyism.com/sports/kevin-garnett-really-dislikes-ball-boys.html

This guy used to be the hero/fan favorite of the NBA

Really KG?? Not cool :no:

LTBaByyy
01-31-2011, 06:45 PM
This has to be the worse out of everything of late from KG

Its one thing to mess with players, but your fans???? Wow.

DoMeFavors
01-31-2011, 06:48 PM
I dont know if its really Kevin Garnett or not but I know a person who has KGs mail and sent him pictures and KG signed them and gave a writing back thanking him. It could just be his manager.

smith&wesson
01-31-2011, 06:50 PM
wow, why is garnet being like this ?? punking of your own fans ? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

i have a hard time beleiving this.

Cubs Win
:pity:

LTBaByyy
I dont know if its really Kevin Garnett or not but I know a person who has KGs mail and sent him pictures and KG signed them and gave a writing back thanking him. It could just be his manager.

That was def his manager, they deal with that stuff all the time

Even Andrew Bogut tweeted about KG disrespecting their Ball Boy after what happened

netsgiantsyanks
01-31-2011, 06:51 PM
wow, why is garnet being like this ?? punking of your own fans ? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

i have a hard time beleiving this.

it was a lakers fan.

Raps08-09 Champ
01-31-2011, 06:52 PM
I doubt that was actually him.

KG might be a disrespectful guy sometimes but that's usually to the players. I doubt he'd diss fans like that.

LTBaByyy
01-31-2011, 06:52 PM
it was a lakers fan.

He does it to every fan, Andrew Bogut tweeted that he said WORSE to their ball boys after the incident

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-31-2011, 06:53 PM
old news

Raps08-09 Champ
01-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Although that nut tap was pretty gay. Looked very intentional too.

He clearly lowers his hand after having a motion to raise it up. And he clearly goes forward too.

jimm120
01-31-2011, 06:56 PM
http://guyism.com/sports/kevin-garnett-really-dislikes-ball-boys.html

This guy used to be the hero/fan favorite of the NBA

Really KG?? Not cool :no:

yeah. It really feels strange.

KG was the whole "I'm the nice guy that toughs it out" player of the league.

Guess we just didn't know him well enough while he was stashed with the Wolves.

Or winning championship(s?) has really turned him...

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 06:57 PM
Maybe KG wants to be the villain of the NBA. Lebron can't do it right, so KG is showing him how.

Ripper Gein
01-31-2011, 06:59 PM
I hope kg gets tumors all over his face preferably before the playoffs:)

gbrl
01-31-2011, 07:01 PM
Maybe KG wants to be the villain of the NBA. Lebron can't do it right, so KG is showing him how.

by messing with the villanuevas, fryes, and ball boys of the league :laugh2:

Raph12
01-31-2011, 07:02 PM
In his defence, it was a Lakers ballboy...

tmacsc2
01-31-2011, 07:03 PM
KG is ***** now! he was ****ing awesome in minny! but he let all this stuff about being on a good team get to his head. so he thinks his poop dont stink

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 07:03 PM
by messing with the villanuevas, fryes, and ball boys of the league :laugh2:

yeah, that's bad. Picking on weak people makes you bad and a villain.

joeym
01-31-2011, 07:11 PM
nice to see that KG keeps up on current affairs....

Hustlenomics
01-31-2011, 07:11 PM
that ball boy should know better than to approach a Celtic wearing Laker gear
#18 !!

stawka
01-31-2011, 07:13 PM
I love it! It's a rivalry, get over it you pansies. I'm sure if Kobe did it to the Celtins ballboy, everyone would say "Kobe's just a warrior, he's passionate about his team".

The NBA needs more **** like this, DeMarcus Cousins with the attitude calling players out - I love it!

thecure
The stuff that comes out of his mouth is just as stupid in Boston as it was in Minny... it's just that nobody bothers listening to losers...

Mudvayne91
Not a huge surprise, I guess. NBA players are some of the least classy people.

I love it! It's a rivalry, get over it you pansies. I'm sure if Kobe did it to the Celtins ballboy, everyone would say "Kobe's just a warrior, he's passionate about his team".

The NBA needs more **** like this, DeMarcus Cousins with the attitude calling players out - I love it!

Apparently it goes for fans as well.

Nighthawk
01-31-2011, 07:14 PM
GOOD FOR KG!!!. Stupid L.A fan

Id be more mad if he signed the Laker fans stuff. Your the enemy pal.

ITS ALL ABOUT 18!!!!!!!

bagwell368
01-31-2011, 07:15 PM
He doesn't owe anyone anything except his teammates, his coach, and his family.

**** everyone else....

PhillyFaninLA
01-31-2011, 07:15 PM
I don't consider a website called guyism credible. Now if this was verified by the Onion then maybe.

LTBaByyy
01-31-2011, 07:16 PM

FOR ALL THOSE SAYING "HE WAS A LAKER FAN SO ITS A RIVAL"

Andrew Bogut tweeted KG says WORSE stuff to their ball boy!

KG treats every team like that and their fans

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 07:17 PM
:pity:

One of the best sigs i've ever seen

Nighthawk
01-31-2011, 07:17 PM
for all those saying "he was a laker fan so its a rival"

andrew bogut tweeted kg says worse stuff to their ball boy!

Kg treats every team like that and their fans

good!!!

unwantedplayer
01-31-2011, 07:20 PM

**** everyone else....

word

stawka
01-31-2011, 07:20 PM
FOR ALL THOSE SAYING "HE WAS A LAKER FAN SO ITS A RIVAL"

Andrew Bogut tweeted KG says WORSE stuff to their ball boy!

KG treats every team like that and their fans

AND?????

It's an opposing team. The guy works for the Lakers, he wears Lakers gear - It's a rivalry! Like I said, I'd be more than fine if Kobe did this to a Celtics fan (and I hate Kobe)... In fact, I'd actually be impressed because it causes more tension for the next time they play. Awesome

Nighthawk
01-31-2011, 07:21 PM
Why does KG have to sign anything??? Hes there to try and win basketball games. Not and autograph session

Mudvayne91
01-31-2011, 07:21 PM
Hell yeah! I love my superstars taking shots at people's testicles one night and making comments about telling a kid he pretty much can **** himself.

dodie53
01-31-2011, 07:22 PM
again,
what is kg's problem?

Heater4life
01-31-2011, 07:22 PM
yeah, that's bad. Picking on weak people makes you bad and a villain.

In that case Lebron's got it down packed. He did it to a whole city by taking talents to south beach. lol

:hide:

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 07:24 PM
Ya it was a Laker fan, but there's a lot of players that would have signed it anyways, KG just falls into the prick class of people who wouldnt

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 07:24 PM
GOOD FOR KG!!!. Stupid L.A fan

Id be more mad if he signed the Laker fans stuff. Your the enemy pal.

ITS ALL ABOUT 18!!!!!!!

I'd be flattered and I'd sign their stuff without hesitation. I'd think "Wow, I must be doing something right if even fans of my biggest rival want my autograph"

If he didn't want to sign an autograph there's more polite ways to turn down the request.

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 07:26 PM
I'd be flattered and I'd sign their stuff without hesitation. I'd think "Wow, I must be doing something right if even fans of my biggest rival want my autograph"

If he didn't want to sign an autograph there's more polite ways to turn down the request.

No doubt, I probably would have said "Sorry kid" and walked away, not just punk him

Reversed86Curse
01-31-2011, 07:27 PM
wow, wicked credible source. Hate on haters

Heater4life
01-31-2011, 07:28 PM
AND?????

It's an opposing team. The guy works for the Lakers, he wears Lakers gear - It's a rivalry! Like I said, I'd be more than fine if Kobe did this to a Celtics fan (and I hate Kobe)... In fact, I'd actually be impressed because it causes more tension for the next time they play. Awesome

If im asking someone for their autograph its because im obviously a fan of theres on some level. Wtf ever happened to saying "No" or just walking into the locker (im sure it wasnt the only person that asked him.

I dont think anyone is being sensitive, i can personally give a ****, theres just no need to be a d1ck to a ballboy.

Baltoro
01-31-2011, 07:29 PM
Kevin Garnett is not the first player in the history of basketball to turn down someone's request for an autograph. You can't get on him for that.

However, there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it. KG did it the wrong way.

Bad form, KG.

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 07:31 PM

dismissing this as flippantly as you just did is unfair. I'm not a celtics hater, I like them. But there are just way too many stories about this guy floating around for it all to not be true.

WizFan3
01-31-2011, 07:31 PM
god damn what is wrong with him hes a ***** and a rude *** mother ****er no one likes him in fact his entire team hates him rondos already admitted it himself god dang man he need to get it in check

Klivlend
01-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Is it bad I don't care if this is true. I actually kind of like the fact KG didn't sign. This is suppose to be rivalry, fans included.

stawka
01-31-2011, 07:32 PM
If im asking someone for their autograph its because im obviously a fan of theres on some level. Wtf ever happened to saying "No" or just walking into the locker (im sure it wasnt the only person that asked him.

I dont think anyone is being sensitive, i can personally give a ****, theres just no need to be a d1ck to a ballboy.

He ISN'T a fan of KG, he's a Laker fan. I don't think many Celtics fans would ask Kobe for an autograph because they love him... It's natural, when you see someone famous you ask for them to sign something - I would do the same. Just don't expect to get good results when it's from an opposing team

Reversed86Curse
01-31-2011, 07:34 PM
dismissing this as flippantly as you just did is unfair. I'm not a celtics hater, I like them. But there are just way too many stories about this guy floating around for it all to not be true.

Some of what is said most definitely can/is true. But any idiot can say whatever they like and it's all of the sudden true? Maybe if it was a credible source. You can't just say it's all true. Some of it, sure. I don't take stock in anything reported outside of a known news source. Sorry

Flash3
01-31-2011, 07:34 PM
That was def his manager, they deal with that stuff all the time

Even Andrew Bogut tweeted about KG disrespecting their Ball Boy after what happened

andrew bogut's twitter is very funny haha

Flash3
01-31-2011, 07:35 PM
bogut's response to some guy

Yawn, why are you starting crap? Are you mad that the Celtics are better than you. Shut up.<<<< wahhhhh

lol

Heater4life
01-31-2011, 07:36 PM
He ISN'T a fan of KG, he's a Laker fan. I don't think many Celtics fans would ask Kobe for an autograph because they love him... It's natural, when you see someone famous you ask for them to sign something - I would do the same. Just don't expect to get good results when it's from an opposing team

Thats your assumption. Regardless, again, if it bothers you that much, ignore him.

nastynice
01-31-2011, 07:41 PM

haha, i like the angle ur going with, the "they're hating on my team so even tho they have actual nba players' texts on record i'm just gonna be blind to anything anti-celtic and go with the source isn't credible story to satisfy myself"

bravo my friend, bravo

btw, what's this kid gonna do with somebody's signature?? KG actually did him a favor, helped him realize he doesn't need to be a little excited groupie for no reason, its just a stupid signature. Wow, has tv warped the human mind or what...

Sadds The Gr8
01-31-2011, 07:42 PM
what a ****in *** hole. I used to love him as a player now he's just a ****in tool.

EDIT: Oh it was a Laker ball boy...i don't blame him as much but still kind of a dick move.

RZZZA
haha, i like the angle ur going with, the "they're hating on my team so even tho they have actual nba players' texts on record i'm just gonna be blind to anything anti-celtic and go with the source isn't credible story to satisfy myself"

bravo my friend, bravo

btw, what's this kid gonna do with somebody's signature?? KG actually did him a favor, helped him realize he doesn't need to be a little excited groupie for no reason, its just a stupid signature. Wow, has tv warped the human mind or what...

people have collected memorabilia from famous people from since before TV was even invented

SchyGuy11
he is s piece of **** i can't stand KG

Geargo Wallace
01-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Kid musta had cancer.

netsgiantsyanks
01-31-2011, 07:44 PM

so if you were a little kid and kg did that to you, your reaction would be "whatever, he's just being a man?" interesting.

its a rivalry, but damn, thats kinda harsh.

netsgiantsyanks
01-31-2011, 07:45 PM

bravo my friend, bravo

wow.

redsox0717
01-31-2011, 07:49 PM
oh no! now that little laker fan can't sell that ball on ebay...you dont ask for an autograph wearing anything but green...sorry

Mudvayne91
01-31-2011, 07:52 PM

I saw it on PTI earlier. Idk if that changes your mind.

Off subject, your name is awesome.

Reversed86Curse
01-31-2011, 07:55 PM

bravo my friend, bravo

All it says is "According to Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports, a boy asked KG for his autograph. He responded in kind with, “You got a better chance of catching Bin Laden". The offending tweet has since been removed from Spears account"..... Can't find anything about it anywhere but on this post, so why was it removed? Who told Spears?

I say the same thing about other players when these reports come out, not just players from teams I like- if it's a credible source, I'll believe it. If it isn't, I won't. Go on believing it if you want, that's your thing.

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 07:55 PM
oh no! now that little laker fan can't sell that ball on ebay...you dont ask for an autograph wearing anything but green...sorry

who cares if he does sell it on Ebay? Think of it as charity. How much money does KG make? And how much you think that ball boy makes?

All KG has to do is sign his name and it's like charity

nastynice
01-31-2011, 07:57 PM
people have collected memorabilia from famous people from since before TV was even invented

...i still blame tv :)

Reversed86Curse
01-31-2011, 07:58 PM
I saw it on PTI earlier. Idk if that changes your mind.

Off subject, your name is awesome.

I'd believe PTI over guyism.com, so if that's the case, not very classy. Doubt it was malicious though

JRisdabest
01-31-2011, 08:01 PM
not kool

Dnovakovic099
01-31-2011, 08:02 PM
To those of you who said he has no responsibility to sign autographs, and that it is good he did that because the Lakers are their rivals you guys are idiots. He does have a responsibility. Us, as fans, pay to go to his games and we buy his jerseys the least the ******* can do is respectfully say no. If he did it during a playoff series I would understand or even if any other player said that I would understand.

Yes, you heard it hear I am being biased and that is because this ******* first call someone a cancer patient, then plays dirty as ****, then taps another man's balls, and to top it off he does this. The funny part is that I would still rather pay and buy his jersey then Bosh's because Bosh wants to chill and watch cable television, i know a little exaggerated by me.

nastynice
01-31-2011, 08:03 PM
All it says is "According to Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports, a boy asked KG for his autograph. He responded in kind with, “You got a better chance of catching Bin Laden". The offending tweet has since been removed from Spears account"..... Can't find anything about it anywhere but on this post, so why was it removed? Who told Spears?

I say the same thing about other players when these reports come out, not just players from teams I like- if it's a credible source, I'll believe it. If it isn't, I won't. Go on believing it if you want, that's your thing.

no, i said i LIKE your approach, as in i'm gonna start using it myself too

Sure coulda used it during the whole "tom cable beating his wife" thing...

Teeboy1487
01-31-2011, 08:04 PM
KG is a ****ing *******. I hate his guts. What a disgusting human being this guy is.

magichatnumber9
01-31-2011, 08:05 PM
How dare you KG. Awwee I'm so appalled. I don't know you personally but everything I need to know is on the internet and ESPN. They know more than Jesus Christ Garnett. I don't need video or audio Garnett, If it's rumored or reported then it's 100% true. Classless ****

nastynice
01-31-2011, 08:07 PM
To those of you who said he has no responsibility to sign autographs, and that it is good he did that because the Lakers are their rivals you guys are idiots. He does have a responsibility. Us, as fans, pay to go to his games and we buy his jerseys the least the ******* can do is respectfully say no. If he did it during a playoff series I would understand or even if any other player said that I would understand.

I both agree and disagree. I don't think he owes his autograph to anybody, even celtic fans, if he don't wanna give it. Olajuwan never gave autographs and that never bothered me a bit, I understood that he feels the whole concept of someone idolizing someone's name is very odd. All he owes his team and fans is 100% effort on the court.

But, ur right, he shoulda just said no, no need to be a a-hole to a little kid. If he said that to me its cool, i'm a man, but to a little boy....ehhh, its a little too much.

jon32
01-31-2011, 08:08 PM
Why does KG have to sign anything??? Hes there to try and win basketball games. Not and autograph session

he gets paid millions to put a ball in a hoop......the least he could do is sign some autographs. The fans buy the tickets, watch the games on tv....which they pay for and that money helps pay for the outrageous salaries these athletes make, how can you honestly say he doesnt owe the fans anything?

Hustlenomics
01-31-2011, 08:08 PM
How dare you KG. Awwee I'm so appalled. I don't know you personally but everything I need to know is on the internet and ESPN. They know more than Jesus Christ Garnett. I don't need video or audio Garnett, If it's rumored or reported then it's 100% true. Classless ****

this type of post is in like every KG thread :laugh2:

Reversed86Curse
01-31-2011, 08:12 PM

:clap:

phillyphan4
01-31-2011, 08:15 PM
I both agree and disagree. I don't think he owes his autograph to anybody, even celtic fans, if he don't wanna give it. Olajuwan never gave autographs and that never bothered me a bit, I understood that he feels the whole concept of someone idolizing someone's name is very odd. All he owes his team and fans is 100% effort on the court.

But, ur right, he shoulda just said no, no need to be a a-hole to a little kid. If he said that to me its cool, i'm a man, but to a little boy....ehhh, its a little too much.

If it wasn't for all those loyal fans he wouldn't be making the millions that he is. I hate how athletes feel like they don't have to give autographs out. Becoming an athlete and getting paid millions to play a sport entitles you to sign autographs, it's part of the job. If you're not gonna sign something just say "not now," no need to be disrespectful.

Side note: I don't know if any of you guys have ever seen right before the tip when they zoom in on KG when he like headbutts the basket post. I've seen him multiple times look up to the stands/fans and say "**** you." He really is classless.

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 08:19 PM
Didn't Noah have some choice words about KG too? He said he's a mean guy who mistreats european players or something?

BucktownUSA
01-31-2011, 08:19 PM
lol ohh man Garnett

fadedmario
01-31-2011, 08:24 PM
Garnett makes me sick. Total dirtball piece of ****, I hope he shreds his knee

jon32
Didn't Noah have some choice words about KG too? He said he's a mean guy who mistreats european players or something?

yeah........he also said that garnett was ugly lol

cantstopthee
what a douche.

KobeOwnSU
Who gives a ****??? Why do athletes always need to be role models and ****? Its his signature, he owns himself, he doesn't have to give to some stupid *** ball boy...**** the ball boy shouldn't even be asking for his signature, thats unprofessioanl since he is employed by the NBA.

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 08:26 PM
yeah........he also said that garnett was ugly lol

maybe he meant... ugly on the inside, heh :D

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Who gives a ****??? Why do athletes always need to be role models and ****? Its his signature, he owns himself, he doesn't have to give to some stupid *** ball boy...**** the ball boy shouldn't even be asking for his signature, thats unprofessioanl since he is employed by the NBA.

rawr rawr rawr....yeah, why should people be good when it's so much more fun being bad?

:rolleyes:

n83417
01-31-2011, 08:27 PM
I live in downtown Newport, right near Salve Regina where the Celtics do their training camp.

KG has always been really cool around town at night. All the Celtics, Garnett included, were fun, and great tippers.

There is a time and place for everything, and during/after a game is not a time for Garnett (of the Celtics) to sign a ball for a ball boy (Lakers).

But it doesn't matter, you either love him, or hate him. Either way, I'm glad he's on the Celtics. The dude does what it takes to win, and that is all I truly care about.

At least he's not raping women.

balla4life22
01-31-2011, 08:27 PM
all i hear from mostly everyone in this forum is...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cry:

SeoulBeatz
01-31-2011, 08:33 PM

**** everyone else....

lol, really? that's a very ignorant outlook on life.

sure u dont "owe anybody" anything, but cmon, u can give an autograph to a fan. u dont have to be 'hard' about it.

C'mon Boston fans.... be real......KG's a washed up prick. It's pretty clear.

Don't worry, just be content that u guys are likely to be the Eastern Conference champs, don't try to defend a guy who's CLEARLY an *******.

Gators123
01-31-2011, 08:35 PM
KG is a douche, what else is new.

ShakeN'Bake
01-31-2011, 08:40 PM
lol, really? that's a very ignorant outlook on life.

sure u dont "owe anybody" anything, but cmon, u can give an autograph to a fan. u dont have to be 'hard' about it.

C'mon Boston fans.... be real......KG's a washed up prick. It's pretty clear.

Don't worry, just be content that u guys are likely to be the Eastern Conference champs, don't try to defend a guy who's CLEARLY an *******.

Ill give you him being a prick, but hes not washed up. Hes still very important to this team.

Algmuskrats
01-31-2011, 08:42 PM
Classic KG.

THE MTL
01-31-2011, 09:09 PM
I would expect this from KG

NYMetros
01-31-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't think it's a big deal really. Maybe if it was a Celtics ball boy he said this to I'd have a problem with it since that kid's a fan of the team and probably KG. Not a Lakers ball boy though.

xxcubs22xx
01-31-2011, 09:18 PM
lmfao.

It must literally be impossible to get KG's autograph.

SportsAndrew25
01-31-2011, 09:21 PM
All of people hate athletes for crap like this.

LA_Raiders
01-31-2011, 09:26 PM
He is a punk... And Karma is a @#$!#....

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 09:30 PM
I live in downtown Newport, right near Salve Regina where the Celtics do their training camp.

KG has always been really cool around town at night. All the Celtics, Garnett included, were fun, and great tippers.

There is a time and place for everything, and during/after a game is not a time for Garnett (of the Celtics) to sign a ball for a ball boy (Lakers).

But it doesn't matter, you either love him, or hate him. Either way, I'm glad he's on the Celtics. The dude does what it takes to win, and that is all I truly care about.

At least he's not raping women.

Ya ok, cause that girl was for sure not willing to have sex with Kobe (as I roll my eyes), if not being the agresser (she obviously wanted the black mamba, what 19 year old wouldnt). There's no woman in their right mind who wouldn't want to have sex with Kobe, your statement is a joke and so are you. He is guilty of cheating on his wife that is all, only a hater like you would say otherwise, or someone who defends a punk, like you

And oviously he's gonna be cool around Boston fans, and obviously theyre all gonna tip well, whats your point

lakeshow3peat
01-31-2011, 09:38 PM
whether KG did this or not he is a punk . Maybe all Celtic players should fool around with some young ones to improve there shooting percentage maybe even ray allens mom ha ha.

briansc88
01-31-2011, 09:44 PM
what a douche,especially to a kid

believeinNYK
01-31-2011, 09:47 PM
KG has always seemed like a douche, there would of been alot better ways to reject signing an autograph
Edit: Lol at the post above me^

nwilder
01-31-2011, 09:51 PM
KG was one of my favorite players in his Minny days but I have lost a lot of respect for him last couple of years. This will add more to the reasons that I actually now hate him.

dtmagnet
01-31-2011, 10:15 PM
You don't do that to a kid regardless if he's wearing your rivals' jersey. Kids look up to NBA players as their heroes and to have a guy do something like that just isn't right.

Avenged
01-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Nothing surprises me when it comes to him. I don't see why you guys seem shocked by this. This is who he is.

WSU Tony
01-31-2011, 10:31 PM
The story has been backed by J A Adande

NYYCowboys
01-31-2011, 10:38 PM
Ya ok, cause that girl was for sure not willing to have sex with Kobe (as I roll my eyes), if not being the agresser (she obviously wanted the black mamba, what 19 year old wouldnt). There's no woman in their right mind who wouldn't want to have sex with Kobe, your statement is a joke and so are you. He is guilty of cheating on his wife that is all, only a hater like you would say otherwise, or someone who defends a punk, like you

And oviously he's gonna be cool around Boston fans, and obviously theyre all gonna tip well, whats your point

Are you one of them?

tonyd3b54
01-31-2011, 10:43 PM
if i was a nba player and a fan wearing any jersey that wasnt the one i was wearing asked me for my autograph id laugh in his face...

Raoul Duke
01-31-2011, 10:47 PM
The ball boy probably had cancer. KG hates that **** mang.

goshhhjosh
01-31-2011, 10:48 PM
KG was just looking out for the kids best interest - if he finds Bin Laden the government will give him a cool 25 million, more than what KG's autograph is worth.

Infamous916
01-31-2011, 10:54 PM
KG is such a class act!

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 11:05 PM
Are you one of them?

Nah man, dont try and bait me, its common knowledge though that woman love to have sex with celebs, woman who aren't known anyways. They would do anything to entice a celeb into getting into bed with them, it's a story she will have for the rest of her life "I slept with Kobe Bryant" and saying that Kobe raped this girl is so stupid. It's also in the past and he was cleared of all charges against a woman who had a history of mental problems. Anyone who says he raped her is a clear Kobe hater and really has no recent garbage to trash him about so they bring up the past. It is too bad though he cheated on his wife and it will for ever tarnish his reputation

BuddhaMONK
01-31-2011, 11:06 PM
whatever, I hate how everybody expects athletes to be role models. His job is to play basketball, if he wants to be nice or not it's up to him. Maybe he's having a bad day, people act like these players aren't human. If I was an NBA player and your asked me for an autograph i'd probably tell you to go ******* yourself 75% or the time. Imagine if you guys got harrassed day-in-day-out by ******** reporters and fans, I don't blame him one bit.

bagwell368
01-31-2011, 11:12 PM
You don't do that to a kid regardless if he's wearing your rivals' jersey. Kids look up to NBA players as their heroes and to have a guy do something like that just isn't right.

You need a good dose of reality to wash away that judgmental holier then thou thing you spread around PSD from time to time.

**** the ****ing kid.

AI
01-31-2011, 11:14 PM
You need a good dose of reality to wash away that judgmental holier then thou thing you spread around PSD from time to time.

**** the ****ing kid.

:laugh2:

XskwizitMC
Hard time believing kg is so cold to
Fans the Villanueva thing I believe he said it but this seems really cold
By him

bagwell368
Nah man, dont try and bait me, its common knowledge though that woman love to have sex with celebs, woman who aren't known anyways. They would do anything to entice a celeb into getting into bed with them, it's a story she will have for the rest of her life "I slept with Kobe Bryant" and saying that Kobe raped this girl is so stupid. It's also in the past and he was cleared of all charges against a woman who had a history of mental problems. Anyone who says he raped her is a clear Kobe hater and really has no recent garbage to trash him about so they bring up the past. It is too bad though he cheated on his wife and it will for ever tarnish his reputation

What was the price of that ring again...

Hunter48MVP
01-31-2011, 11:17 PM
KG is a jerk

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 11:18 PM
whatever, I hate how everybody expects athletes to be role models. His job is to play basketball, if he wants to be nice or not it's up to him. Maybe he's having a bad day, people act like these players aren't human. If I was an NBA player and your asked me for an autograph i'd probably tell you to go ******* yourself 75% or the time. Imagine if you guys got harrassed day-in-day-out by ******** reporters and fans, I don't blame him one bit.

there's no reason to be a salty **** hole when you get paid millions to play a game and be famous

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 11:23 PM
What was the price of that ring again...

Hahaha uhh 4 million I think, if not, just 1 million, but i'm pretty sure it was 4

Which is stupid, just give her a million dollar ring and 3 million to blow or something. I dont get it 4 million on your finger. Maybe since i'm poised to make $60,000 next year my mind just can't comprehend it

Anyways to make this thread related.... KG is a douche :)

BuddhaMONK
01-31-2011, 11:25 PM
there's no reason to be a salty **** hole when you get paid millions to play a game and be famous

no actually there's plenty of reasons. Why do you think so many celebrities have commited suicide, or have drug addiction, because thier so thrilled that thier bank accounts are stacked? I don't know bout you but i wouldn't want to be famous, rich yea, but **** fame. Being famous would suck, having paparazzi taking pictures of you scratching you nuts through a hole in your fence.

Kobes a Killer
Honestly why not just say "sorry kid" and just walk away. What he said was a punk move and it shows a lot about his character (nothing we didn't already know)

Hustlenomics
Hahaha uhh 4 million I think, if not, just 1 million, but i'm pretty sure it was 4

Which is stupid, just give her a million dollar ring and 3 million to blow or something. I dont get it 4 million on your finger. Maybe since i'm poised to make $60,000 next year my mind just can't comprehend it

Anyways to make this thread related.... KG is a douche :)

if it smells like a rapist, talks like a rapist ..it's Kobe

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 11:26 PM
if they think being rich and famous is tough, they should try being poor and ignored.

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 11:27 PM
no actually there's plenty of reasons. Why do you think so many celebrities have commited suicide, or have drug addiction, because thier so so thrilled that thier bank accounts are stacked? I don't know bout you but i wouldn't want to be famous, rich yea, but **** fame.

However much I would love to be famous, I can see your point. Being so famous messes with your head (LeBron, among many others) It would be hard to be humble when the entire world loves you, it would be hard to keep your sanity when the whole world loves you, so props to the celebs who have their head on straight

Denver-boy
01-31-2011, 11:29 PM
KG a douchebag if this is TRUE

AI
01-31-2011, 11:30 PM
I still laugh when they mention KG calling Villanueva a cancer-looking mother****er.

:laugh2:

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 11:31 PM
if it smells like a rapist, talks like a rapist ..it's Kobe

But he doesn't talk or smell like a rapist :)

More like talks like a young punk kid with a big ego and something between his legs aka some stupid famous rich horny kid who made one mistake and is now being called a rapist for life

I'm done defending Kobe though, any logical person knows what happened

Kobe 5 Garnett 1

Kobe 5 LeBron 0

Adam Morrison 2 KG 1

Shall I go on

Hustlenomics
01-31-2011, 11:33 PM
But he doesn't talk or smell like a rapist :)

More like talks like a young punk kid with a big ego and something between his legs aka some stupid famous rich horny kid who made one mistake and is now being called a rapist for life

I'm done defending Kobe though, any logical person knows what happened

Kobe 5 Garnett 1

Kobe 5 LeBron 0

Adam Morrison 2 KG 1

Shall I go on

he still raped that innocent white girl and paid her off to close the case
and I don't see what's the point of bringing up championships?? KG beat Kobe to get that 1 ring :rolleyes:

Sportfan
01-31-2011, 11:35 PM
It was a ballboy for the other team. Jesus

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 11:37 PM
he still raped that innocent white girl and paid her off to close the caseand I don't see what's the point of bringing up championships?? KG beat Kobe to get that 1 ring :rolleyes:

hahahaha that made me LOL

I'm pretty sure he would have paid her to not take him to court

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 11:38 PM
oh and Kobe beat KG for his 5th, and Garnett never even made the finals prior to Boston thanks to Kobe stomping minnesota outta the playoffs... YA YA YA he had shaq, shaq didnt make him avg 30 5 5

Hustlenomics
01-31-2011, 11:40 PM
oh and Kobe beat KG for his 5th, and Garnett never even made the finals prior to Boston thanks to Kobe stomping minnesota outta the playoffs... YA YA YA he had shaq, shaq didnt make him avg 30 5 5

ok it's 1-1 between the two :cool: and how many has he won without Phil Jackson? watch next year when Phil leaves :laugh2:

BuddhaMONK
01-31-2011, 11:44 PM
he still raped that innocent white girl and paid her off to close the case
and I don't see what's the point of bringing up championships?? KG beat Kobe to get that 1 ring :rolleyes:

kobe didn't rape anyone, he was just a victim of female games. Seduce a rich man, claim it was rape, set for life.

Hustlenomics
01-31-2011, 11:45 PM
kobe didn't rape anyone, he was just a victim of female games. Seduce a rich man, claim it was rape, set for life.

victim?! he has a wife and kids he should have known better than to commit a despicable unforgiving act but I guess when you can give out million dollar rings adultery is cool

Sabresfan63
01-31-2011, 11:46 PM
Wait a second am I reading these posts correctly?
Some of you people are defending a dude who made a kid feel like a complete ****** just cause he wanted an autograph. But cause he was aa bball boy for the opposite team it makes it perfectly alright. What have sporting fans become if it was your kid or you yourself you would feel like ******* but you come on the forum and say garbage like I'm glad he did it. KG is classless and doesn't deserve an nba ring if he's gonna act that way cause he has one now. From all the sports pros I've interacted with nba players are the absolute worst and some are the absolute best but for the most part they are rude ignorant and classless. Kg needs to learn how to be respectful and humble. Absolutely ridiculous

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 11:49 PM
victim?! he has a wife and kids he should have known better than to commit a despicable unforgiving act but I guess when you can give out million dollar rings adultery is cool

oh jesus christ, I'll never figure out why people care so much about what happens in somebody else's marriage.

Kobes a Killer
01-31-2011, 11:50 PM

No it's not cool, but good thing she stuck around because he's been mr family man ever since. And rape is a violent disgusting act and i highly doubt he did it.

And also how many rings did Phil win without the 2 best guards of all time on his team?:cool:

Hustlenomics
01-31-2011, 11:53 PM
oh jesus christ, I'll never figure out why people care so much about what happens in somebody else's marriage.

i feel the same towards this autograph issue also, nobody's a saint and it's not like he raped someone

No it's not cool, but good thing she stuck around because he's been mr family man ever since. And rape is a violent disgusting act and i highly doubt he did it.

And also how many rings did Phil win without the 2 best guards of all time on his team?:cool:

Phil won 5 other rings without Jordan and he's never played with Magic Johnson

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 11:55 PM
all it takes to be considered a rapist in this country is to just be accused of rape, it's sickening how many men's reputations are ruined by this.

Kobes a Killer
02-01-2011, 12:00 AM
i feel the same towards this autograph issue also, nobody's a saint and it's not like he raped someone

Phil won 5 other rings without Jordan and he's never played with Magic Johnson

Typical Kobe hater response, woulda bet the house you were gonna say Magic, who is not better than Kobe no matter how great he was

Kobes a Killer
02-01-2011, 12:04 AM
all it takes to be considered a rapist in this country is to just be accused of rape, it's sickening how many men's reputations are ruined by this.

not only that but Kobes kids have to deal with people calling their dad a rapist all their life

BuddhaMONK
02-01-2011, 12:10 AM

so what marriage is unnatural.. how many animals do you see ****ing the same female over and over without going after others. It's natural to want to **** every hot girl that comes your way. His wife's hotter than that girl, but people get bored. I got a hot gf i cheat on her all the time.

Htownballa1622
02-01-2011, 12:21 AM
I got a hot gf i cheat on her all the time.

:laugh: this was funny:p

sunsfan88
02-01-2011, 12:29 AM
Is KG mental now?

First he grabs Frye's balls. Now he does this?

What's next? Him and Pierce are gonna fight in the locker room?

BRICKCITYPIMP12
02-01-2011, 02:40 AM
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW.
im a KG fan...but...WHAT AN *******.

John Walls Era
02-01-2011, 02:43 AM
I guess he falls into the "fake tough guys" category that KD was talking about.
If I was the boy I would take a swing at KG... whats KG going to do? Hes in a lose-lose situation.

PS: how did Kobe get dragged into this thread?

Super.
02-01-2011, 02:49 AM
I guess he falls into the "fake tough guys" category that KD was talking about.
If I was the boy I would take a swing at KG... whats KG going to do? Hes in a lose-lose situation.

PS: how did Kobe get dragged into this thread?

KG is anything but a "fake tough guy"

John Walls Era
02-01-2011, 02:50 AM

:shrug: guess we will have to disagree.

I do like ur sig though.

Super.
02-01-2011, 02:54 AM
:shrug: guess we will have to disagree.

I do like ur sig though.

It was a Laker's ballboy. What do you expect the biggest a-hole in the NBA to say. Sure he's a dick, but KG is the premier defenders in the NBA, and you don't get to be a fake tough guy playing the way he does.

The sig is pretty sweet

Zetterberg40
02-01-2011, 03:00 AM
If true this is shameful and Stern should step in and give this guy a fine I mean if you don't want to sign the autograph fine but was the smart remark nessacary not sure if I believe it but if its proven true I would lose alot of respect for the guy

Super.
02-01-2011, 03:17 AM
If true this is shameful and Stern should step in and give this guy a fine I mean if you don't want to sign the autograph fine but was the smart remark nessacary not sure if I believe it but if its proven true I would lose alot of respect for the guy

A fine for saying you don't want to sign an autograph for a rival? lolwut?

Mudvayne91
02-01-2011, 03:23 AM

I'm glad you posted. I was saying something along the lines earlier that the NBA has some of the least classy players in sports. They need to take an example of NHL players on how to act. You'd never hear someone like Yzerman or Lemieux treat fans like that.

Oh, and I'm very jealous of your name.

WHODAT8o8
02-01-2011, 03:32 AM
I hope kg gets tumors all over his face preferably before the playoffs:)

wow dude hoping someone gets tumors... man and your calling KG bad :facepalm:

PurpleJesus
02-01-2011, 03:38 AM
all this **** has come after he has gone to boston, in minnesota, we would hear stories of him buying shoes in a mall his rookie year, and a kid comes up to him and asks for KG's autograph...KG says something along the lines of, I dont want to make a scene, then later we find out KG bought two pairs of those same shoes for the kid...one that he could wear to play ball in, and the other pair autographed by KG...I wonder if that story was a lie now? because the kid that did that (KG) is not the man he has become

SB1
02-01-2011, 04:00 AM
This sucks if it is true. KG loses a lot of respect for doing that. Rival or not, if he didn't want to sign anything, just say NO and move on. No need for anything extra.

Zetterberg40
02-01-2011, 05:28 AM
A fine for saying you don't want to sign an autograph for a rival? lolwut?

What is so far fetched about it Randy Moss was fined this year for not speaking with the media I feel making a smart *** comment to a young boy is fine worthy it wasnt the not giving the autograph it was the comment he made. Making obscene gestures at fans are other cases where players are fined or suspended so its not like it was I was completely out of my mind for suggesting this

Zetterberg40
02-01-2011, 05:30 AM
I'm glad you posted. I was saying something along the lines earlier that the NBA has some of the least classy players in sports. They need to take an example of NHL players on how to act. You'd never hear someone like Yzerman or Lemieux treat fans like that.

Oh, and I'm very jealous of your name.

haha thank you ... Most deff not even though hockey is possibly the roughest sport and the only that allows players to fight I've always said they had the most classy players but that is a little off topic and I know they all aren't aka Marty McSorely lol

Arch Stanton
02-01-2011, 05:33 AM
KG is a real tough guy. Maybe he can teach Bosh some lessons?

LAKERRS24
02-01-2011, 05:35 AM
Garnett has big tendency to cheap shoot rookies or 2year vets, and international players. He is a ***** to all others. I remember how Shaq always man handled him, Garnett was just a punk. Barkley confronted Shaq.

path2zion
02-01-2011, 06:15 AM
He's been a punk ever since the won a ring. I curse him with bleeding hemroids

PrestigeWldWde
02-01-2011, 06:51 AM
I doubt that was actually him.

KG might be a disrespectful guy sometimes but that's usually to the players. I doubt he'd diss fans like that.

No doubt it was Garnett. He's a classless piece of ****...not because he looks like a giant turd, but because he treats people with no respect. When he spent time in Chicago at Farragut High School, he was a big-headed thug. He was the same back then as he is now. Way to treat a fan like that KG! Someone needs to knock your *** out.

stawka
02-01-2011, 07:19 AM
LMAO @ Bulls fans. If you're a Laker fan, be upset... Everyone else STFU -- much like Cavs fans should be upset with LeBron (not the whole awesome nation of PSD)

ZOMG it's the cool thing to hate KG and LeBron these days... Let's all be puppets and hate on him for every **** he takes.

Antipod
02-01-2011, 07:41 AM
Hate him as an opposite player, would love him on your team ...
Legend, but still a douche :D

levignjw
02-01-2011, 07:45 AM

I was thinking the same thing.....except the exact opposite.

PrettyBoyJ
02-01-2011, 07:53 AM
wow, what D!ck.. he starts winning and becomes an egomaniac

PrestigeWldWde
02-01-2011, 08:02 AM
I was thinking the same thing.....except the exact opposite.

Yeah, slapping a defenseless player in the nuts is a tough guy thing to do.
Cmon, it's one thing to be tough, and it's another thing to act tough. When you think of tough players that have played in the NBA you think of guys like Charles Oakley, Shaq, Alonzo Mourning, Reggie Miller...guys like that. Nothing Garnett has done in his career has shown he's a tough guy or even close to being in the level of toughness those guys have shown. Yeah Garnett talks trash on the court and pounds his chest after a big play...but how the **** does that make him a "tough guy"? It doesn't.

magichatnumber9
02-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Who cares really:horse:

levignjw
02-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Yeah, slapping a defenseless player in the nuts is a tough guy thing to do.
Cmon, it's one thing to be tough, and it's another thing to act tough. When you think of tough players that have played in the NBA you think of guys like Charles Oakley, Shaq, Alonzo Mourning, Reggie Miller...guys like that. Nothing Garnett has done in his career has shown he's a tough guy or even close to being in the level of toughness those guys have shown. Yeah Garnett talks trash on the court and pounds his chest after a big play...but how the **** does that make him a "tough guy"? It doesn't.

Calling KG a tough guy could not be further from the truth. I have never doubted the guy's talent, but ever since he came to Boston it seems like he did a complete 180. He deserves no respect from anyone at this point.

EricU812
02-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Not shocked at all, I met this guy a few years back. I was working for a minor league baseball team, and he was participating in the (Allen Iverson Softball classic) and he was an absolute douche to work with. Rude to all, not taking pictures, signing autographs, laughing at people who wanted to be around him. He messed up the parking lot area showing off his new rims. Just brings down athletes names a whole generation.

Korman12
02-01-2011, 09:22 AM
No big deal, I crack a lot of Bin Laden jokes.

Steelers>NFL
02-01-2011, 09:48 AM
I am not a NBA fan, but when I see a title like this. Just makes me sick of these
ego, selfish bastards like KG.
Here is hoping he doesn't slip on ice tonight and break an ankle!

magichatnumber9
02-01-2011, 09:57 AM
I would love to see KG enter the same room as some of you. You would all be like WNBA, all *****

D Roses Bulls
02-01-2011, 09:57 AM
How can people defend these actions? no matter if he was laker fan, heat fan, bulls fan, or whatever, it doesn't matter, the person obviously is a fan of the game. some of you are sticking up or this guy for being a prick to a Kid? :facepalm: I never understood how people could defend other peoples personalities and actions. If this was derrick rose or wade that did this, I would lose so much respect for them, but I believe this to be true cause ive seen garnett do something similar to this before in person to a couple kids. I dont think its right when over privileged millionaires act like they are better then everyone else.

magichatnumber9
02-01-2011, 10:20 AM
How can people defend these actions? no matter if he was laker fan, heat fan, bulls fan, or whatever, it doesn't matter, the person obviously is a fan of the game. some of you are sticking up or this guy for being a prick to a Kid? :facepalm: I never understood how people could defend other peoples personalities and actions. If this was derrick rose or wade that did this, I would lose so much respect for them, but I believe this to be true cause ive seen garnett do something similar to this before in person to a couple kids. I dont think its right when over privileged millionaires act like they are better then everyone else.It would not be reported. Hands down there is a witch hunt on KG. This stuff happens all the time and just because there ball boys doesn't mean there boys. The kid i'm sure was 14 or 15 years old. Maybe the kid asked in rude way? Maybe I'm just wasting my time explaining this to you. Maybe you still have a sour taste in your mouth from the Boston Bulls series and would love to have another reason to hate Garnett. IDK

levignjw
02-01-2011, 10:25 AM
I would love to see KG enter the same room as some of you. You would all be like WNBA, all *****

Want to bet? I would tell him how I think he is one of the best talents of all time but is simply tarnishing his name by acting like such an immature coward ever since he got to Boston.

What's he going to do, hit me? Cool, I'll sue his *** for every penny he's got.

D Roses Bulls
02-01-2011, 10:25 AM
It would not be reported. Hands down there is a witch hunt on KG. This stuff happens all the time and just because there ball boys doesn't mean there boys. The kid i'm sure was 14 or 15 years old. Maybe the kid asked in rude way? Maybe I'm just wasting my time explaining this to you. Maybe you still have a sour taste in your mouth from the Boston Bulls series and would love to have another reason to hate Garnett. IDK

LOL........ no....... like i said, I dont like players who do this to kids. ive seen him do this personally in another situation and its the reason I started disliking lebron as well. you could just say not right now, but to be rude like that like KG was. i mean come on now.

Mile High Champ
02-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Not a fan of KG one bit and to be honest if it is true, I would not be surprised in the least.

ttam68
02-01-2011, 10:33 AM

Want to bet? I would tell him how I think he is one of the best talents of all time but is simply tarnishing his name by acting like such an immature coward ever since he got to Boston.

What's he going to do, hit me? Cool, I'll sue his *** for every penny he's got.

Besides, the fact thats he's 7 feet tall and could kick our ***** doesn't prove anything. We already knew that. How does that make him being an *** better?

levignjw
02-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Besides, the fact thats he's 7 feet tall and could kick our ***** doesn't prove anything. We already knew that. How does that make him being an *** better?

Good question.

rleg4305
02-01-2011, 10:54 AM
I don't see a problem with it personally

Chi StateOfMind
02-01-2011, 10:58 AM
if it was or wasn't him he's a dick anyways another fake tough guy lol

avrpatsfan
02-01-2011, 10:59 AM
KG was out of line here for sure.

mttwlsn16
02-01-2011, 11:09 AM
KG is a punk. Hes all talk

Mr Grim
02-01-2011, 11:10 AM

Key word there is some of you. Just because he's taller than most of us doesnt mean he cant get his *** kicked. I'd have no problem telling him right to his face he should be ashamed of himself for cracking jokes on cancer patients and turning away kids looking for autographs if all that is true. What's he going to do? Hit me? In that situation its a win win for me. Either he gets a beating and looks like a punk or a he beats me down, looks like a jerk and now I own all his stuff. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Bottom line is he should expect kids to want his autograph, it comes with the terroritory. He's a huge name in basketball and was percieved to be this hard working, likeable figure in the community. My gf's mother is very good friends with Shaq's bodyguard. Everytime I've met Shaq he's been nothing but awesome. He seems genuine when he's signing things for fans and actually takes time to make small talk. Maybe KG should follow his lead.

Mudvayne91
02-01-2011, 11:16 AM
LMAO @ Bulls fans. If you're a Laker fan, be upset...Everyone else STFU -- much like Cavs fans should be upset with LeBron (not the whole awesome nation of PSD)

ZOMG it's the cool thing to hate KG and LeBron these days... Let's all be puppets and hate on him for every **** he takes.

You have to be one of the most ignorant people on this site or 12. Either way, your opinion is about as valuable as sand in the Middle East.

Making a jack*** PR decision on national TV isn't the same thing as hitting a guy in the nuts in the midst of a jump shot or treating a kid like **** after asking for an autograph. A simple no works just fine.

GMEN4EVER
02-01-2011, 11:18 AM
KG has always been one of the biggest peices of **** in the whole league. Took for him to get to Boston for the masses to start to catch on. Take a close look at that nut tap video. Not only does he punch the guy in the nuts, but he slides his feet underneath where Frye is going to come down from his jumper. And it's pretty blatant too, not even a possibility of arguing intent there. I hope someone ala Kurt Thomas puts him in his place, or he blows out another knee. I don't wish injury on people typically, but KG is one of those rare athletes I wouldn't shed a tear for if he had micro fracture surgery done on both knees and still could never walk right again. He deserves no better with his actions.

blacknell
02-01-2011, 11:40 AM
somebody should knock his dicc in the dirt I prefer a fan do it because we know he can't fight

Bornknick73
02-01-2011, 11:40 AM

Im guessing youve never watched a NBA fight. Those guys couldnt land a punch if you threw your face at them.

This is something that has been building for sometime now. KG is a nasty mother...... All this makes me believe he did call Charlie V a cancer patient, Noah who loved KG as a kid now thinks hes a piece of garbage and even Bogut has confirmed his treatment of the ballboys. And we all saw him hit Frye in the balls during a shot attempt while he kept his feet under him which could have led to a serious injury to Frye.

I, like Noah, was a big fan of KG through the years but it seems winning a title has made him a smug bastard. I have had family claimed by cancer and yes they were hairless like Charlie during all the Chemo and they died a painful death. At first I denied he would stoop so low but now I can see clearly he did say that **** and he is that type of person. If you add up all his recent behavior you can only come to the conclusion that the NBA players arent lying about him.

KGs ugly behavior is really starting to surface and we are finally getting to see the person he really is.

The Celtics are as storied a franchise as there is in the NBA and it is a great dishonor to the team and the city of Boston to have such a man sully their rich history. Bostonians should be embarrassed by his antics. Bill Russell really needs to talk to this guy about his nonsense.

Ridiculing people who have a physical disease and ******** on ball boys who look up to the guy is a bit much. Karma is a ***** and his bloody head is just the beginning if he continues this behavior.

Go to any Cancer Hospital and look at all the children in there fighting for their lives....when youre done you can come back here and try to defend him.

Bornknick73
02-01-2011, 11:51 AM
It would not be reported. Hands down there is a witch hunt on KG. This stuff happens all the time and just because there ball boys doesn't mean there boys. The kid i'm sure was 14 or 15 years old. Maybe the kid asked in rude way? Maybe I'm just wasting my time explaining this to you. Maybe you still have a sour taste in your mouth from the Boston Bulls series and would love to have another reason to hate Garnett. IDK

This is the dumbest defense Ive ever heard in my life to justify something like this. 14-15 year olds are exactly that...boys.

And what 14-15 year old boy who idolizes a professional player would ask for their autograph in a rude manner. Kids dont act like that, If you want a autograph you dont try to piss the guy off first. Thats a very lame excuse.

Grown ups are prone to stupidity like that not teenage boys idolizing their favorite players.

If Monta treated your son like that would you be defending him?

midwestmadman
02-01-2011, 12:08 PM
well I guess we can add KG to the list of aholes that disrespect thier own fans. Bill Laimbeer is a total prick (personal experience) he was at a restaurant in Farmington Hills (years after he retired and was even relevant mind you) he was at the bar area, and I just nodded to him and said good evening Mr. Laimbeer, didn't ask for a picture, or a autograph to to even shake his hand, his response was 'Why don't you go **** yourself" Kareem Abdul Jabbar was asked by my best friend (at the time we were no more than 12) for his autograph at the Final Four in New Orleans, and he refused to acknowledge him when he asked the first two times politely, then third time he asked Jabbar stands up and yells NO into his face! KG has been a prick the last few years it about time a story like this breaks so people can see that he is just as big of a douche off the court than he is on the court.

Double_R
02-01-2011, 12:32 PM
KG is such a tool... I can't believe that I actually used to like him. There was a time when I wanted him to get a ring, but as soon as he got one, he became one of my most hated players in the NBA. He is just a scumbag, plain and simple. I know Boston fans like the way he plays, but they can't like him as a person.

Wrench
02-01-2011, 12:36 PM
KG is such a tool... I can't believe that I actually used to like him. There was a time when I wanted him to get a ring, but as soon as he got one, he became one of my most hated players in the NBA. He is just a scumbag, plain and simple. I know Boston fans like the way he plays, but they can't like him as a person.

Pretty much what I was going to say.

PrestigeWldWde
02-01-2011, 11:26 PM

I would rather like to enter the same room as you, but we both know that wouldn't happen. I also wouldn't mind entering the same room as a punk like KG. What you don't understand is that just because he's 6"11 and plays in the NBA that doesn't mean he'd be able to whoop someone's ***. I'm a 6'3, 250 lb jail guard. I deal with much worse than KG's fake ***. I would happily take my chances in a room with punk like KG.

Oefarmy2005
02-01-2011, 11:36 PM
KG has been like this his whole career. I can't believe it is such a big deal. Shouldn't he have the feedom to decide whether or not to sign an autograph?

PrestigeWldWde
02-02-2011, 12:24 AM
KG has been like this his whole career. I can't believe it is such a big deal. Shouldn't he have the feedom to decide whether or not to sign an autograph?

Nobody's arguing the fact that he has a choice to sign autographs or not, but the fact that he said something flat out ignorant to the kid is just ridiculous. He needs to act like a grown *** man, not an ignorant thug.

Mudvayne91
02-02-2011, 12:41 AM

I'd wear a Kobe jersey (gross) and ask him for his autograph.

And what the hell is your point? If someone could win in a fight, that means they're right? Mike Tyson would whoop the **** out of a lot of people, that doesn't mean I'm taking advice from him.

farren.louis
02-02-2011, 12:50 AM
lmao too funny! oh well he was being honest how can u knock em for that

Bricklayer
02-02-2011, 01:03 AM
To which the boy responded, "Sorry sir, I thought you were Tim Duncan, nevermind."

clutchski
02-02-2011, 01:39 AM
Regardless of anything he said to the ball boy..just saw the video attached to that article. What a *****..

RapOZo
02-02-2011, 09:22 AM
wtf is wrong with this guy, this is like having a store and telling your customers to ****** off!
fans made him a millionaire, fans pay for tickets that earn him money, fans watch those high tv ratings games that pay the team that pays him, fan buy his jerseys, fans buy his..well, used to buy his sneakers, not anymore, ugly azz shoes!
I lost respect for his persona

magichatnumber9
02-02-2011, 09:46 AM
I would rather like to enter the same room as you, but we both know that wouldn't happen. I also wouldn't mind entering the same room as a punk like KG. What you don't understand is that just because he's 6"11 and plays in the NBA that doesn't mean he'd be able to whoop someone's ***. I'm a 6'3, 250 lb jail guard. I deal with much worse than KG's fake ***. I would happily take my chances in a room with punk like KG.You wouldn't do a dam thing if you were in the same room as me. If your a correctional officer like you say, then you should be better then that comment you just posted.

magichatnumber9
02-02-2011, 09:53 AM
wtf is wrong with this guy, this is like having a store and telling your customers to ****** off!
fans made him a millionaire, fans pay for tickets that earn him money, fans watch those high tv ratings games that pay the team that pays him, fan buy his jerseys, fans buy his..well, used to buy his sneakers, not anymore, ugly azz shoes!
I lost respect for his persona
Celtic fans don't seem to have a problem with him. The only incident this year I have a problem with is the Cancer patient comment. If your a Pistons fan you will support every player on your team as long as they help your club win. That's the bottom line. You could have a roster of 15 boyscouts. If they suck you want them out of there in a Mississippi minute. Everyone is so caught up in this WWE thing. In this league winning is the bottom line. It's not always pretty. And sometimes it's down right nasty as KG and many others have shown. But that nastiness is not personal. KG has more friends in this league then enemies.

todu82
02-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Horrible story. Garnett is a heck of a player but it's stories like this that make him sound like a jerk.

JayHunter
02-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Did he act this way in Minnesota

DeyAce
02-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Douche Bag Alert

PrestigeWldWde
02-03-2011, 01:12 AM
You wouldn't do a dam thing if you were in the same room as me. If your a correctional officer like you say, then you should be better then that comment you just posted.

Please stop sir, you're really scaring me.:rolleyes:

PrestigeWldWde
02-03-2011, 01:15 AM
Horrible story. Garnett is a heck of a player but it's stories like this that make him sound like a jerk.

It's not the stories that make him sound like a jerk......................
it's his actions that make the stories that makes him a jerk.
Also, Garnett WAS a heck of a player. Not so much now.

DaBear
02-03-2011, 02:25 AM
It's no surprise KG is the biggest POS in the NBA. Even before this incident when he tried back tracking with his cancer comment.

DaBear
02-03-2011, 02:26 AM
Did he act this way in Minnesota

Maybe, but since he was a loser for most of his time in Minnesota, his actions wouldn't be worthy in the media. Now that he is in Boston and he is winning, people are starting to see his true self.

Anilyzer
02-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Celtics are dicks

thekmp211
02-03-2011, 03:21 AM
It's not the stories that make him sound like a jerk......................
it's his actions that make the stories that makes him a jerk.
Also, Garnett WAS a heck of a player. Not so much now.

hes still very, very good.

AKA TheMamba
02-03-2011, 03:59 AM
The kid can be both a fan of the lakers and KG... Rivalry or not its pretty darn sad... Classless through and through

PrestigeWldWde
02-03-2011, 07:53 AM
hes still very, very good.

Ummm negative.
Have you watched the Celtics lately??? KG's knees are shot, he doesn't run the court anymore, and for some strange reason he's lost a lot of touch on his 18-foot jumper.
Since his play has declined, he's had to turn into Ron Artest...cheapshotting other players and trying to get in their heads.