PDA

View Full Version : Where Would The Heat Be If They Had Signed Amare Instead of Bosh?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:28 AM
cool story bro, i think you said these things about 25 pages ago, anything else you hate?

The Brazilian BBQ place in Bayside as well as the crappy traffic engineering so I can get onto 395 in less than 1 hour.

You see, dolt, I know Miami and I know the Heatles and the fannies. I can't stand them because I know them.

Next time you see a pimped 550 rolling out of the AAA -- think to yourself -- maybe it is that d-bag Bahgdadbob from the PSD?

xabial
02-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Moving the goal posts again.

First, STAT as #1 won't go to Conference Finals .... proven wrong already.

Second, STAT on Knicks as #1 won't go to Conference Finals .... but now he caveats it by saying with their current roster.

Again you are a dolt.

Safe to say no one thinks the Knicks roster is good enuff to win it all.

Everyone agrees that even if their young wings develop (no Melo) they need a C and back-up PG.

That is why folks who follow the Knicks are getting excited about Mozgov, are interested in Ramon Sessions and want to sign Marc Gasol if possible.

Are you a Knicks Fan? You sound like one because thats what its been like. 7-1 Mozgov destroyed Detriot, many hope he's that Center we've been searching for in ages. A back-up PG would be helpful too, and lets not forget about Carmelo. Only way we sign Gasol is if he signs a one yr deal to get out of Restricted FA, instead of extending for more $, and to stay with his team.

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Then by this "Logic" your essentially saying that Amare's statistics are inflated this year in NY. He does play in D'Antoni's system, right?

Let me repeat.

I do not believe the D'Antoni system inflates PPG statistics in any meaningful way as it relates to a team.

I think it does inflate wing players but hurts the Guards and Centers.

I think Amar's numbers are good b/c he is good. Not b/c of D'Antoni

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Are you a Knicks Fan? You sound like one because thats what its been like. 7-1 Mozgov destroyed Detriot, many hope he's that Center we've been searching for in ages. A back-up PG would be helpful too, and lets not forget about Carmelo.
lol...really?

Flash3
02-02-2011, 12:30 AM
waiting...

baghdadbob
Are you a Knicks Fan? You sound like one because thats what its been like. 7-1 Mozgov destroyed Detriot, many hope he's that Center we've been searching for in ages. A back-up PG would be helpful too, and lets not forget about Carmelo. Only way we sign Gasol is if he signs a one yr deal to get out of Restricted FA, instead of extending for more $, and to stay with his team.

Yes I am a Knicks fan but I follow NBA very closely.

justinnum1
Yes I am a Knicks fan but I follow NBA very closely.

lol...:bs:

Flash3
02-02-2011, 12:32 AM
suns 22-24 knicks 25-22

not a whole much of a diff and thats with phx playing a harder conf and adjusting through big trades...

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:33 AM
lol...:bs:

Let me fix ....

7/8/10 Birth of a Dynasty with ZERO Playoff Wins

Flash3
02-02-2011, 12:34 AM
For LeBron to come out?

The worst kept secret in South Beach and Chelsea.

i personally don't think knicks are a good team in my honest opinion and i haven't insulted you or your opinions once in this thread but you continue...

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:34 AM
suns 22-24 knicks 25-22

not a whole much of a diff and thats with phx playing a harder conf and adjusting through big trades...

Have you watched Phoenix play?

Not to take away their recent "hot streak" but they are horrible.

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:35 AM
i personally don't think knicks are a good team in my honest opinion and i haven't insulted you or your opinions once in this thread but you continue...

I don't think the Knicks are very good either but what does that have to do with the discussion?

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Let me fix ....

7/8/10 Birth of a Dynasty with ZERO Playoff Wins

lol...like the 22nd time you posted that same thing...is that comment supposed to upset me or something?

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Have you watched Phoenix play?

Not to take away their recent "hot streak" but they are horrible.

same could be said about NY, i mean, lose to the cavs????? 2 losing streaks of 6 or more games...and your talking **** about phx:confused::confused:why?

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:44 AM
lol...like the 22nd time you posted that same thing...is that comment supposed to upset me or something?

It is meant to point out how much a dolt you are to all the new readers.

footballer2369
02-02-2011, 12:44 AM

Yes, you tiny-brained Heat fans can't even fathom how clever this guy is. Amare>Nash>Boozer>Bosh>>>>>>>>>>LeGaymes.

LeChoke will choke and he is gay and stuff.

Now what biatchhhhhhhhhhh

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 12:45 AM
It is meant to point out how much a dolt you are to all the new readers.

oh...cool, real creative, keep it up:clap::clap:
:rolleyes:

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:47 AM
same could be said about NY, i mean, lose to the cavs????? 2 losing streaks of 6 or more games...and your talking **** about phx:confused::confused:why?

Knicks are an OK team that can beat any NBA team on any night in any court. They can put up spectacular performances and then dud it out v Cleveland, Sacramento, etc .... young team. Phoenix really can't beat elite teams any time anywhere on any court.

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Knicks are an OK team that can beat any NBA team on any night in any court. They can put up spectacular performances and then dud it out v Cleveland, Sacramento, etc .... young team. Phoenix really can't beat elite teams any time anywhere on any court.

really? pretty sure phx beat boston and lakers so far this season..

Sadds The Gr8
02-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Rupaul is cancerous to his team, and cancerous to the league.

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:59 AM
really? pretty sure phx beat boston and lakers so far this season..

Should we start counting the Knicks quality wins and compare?

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Rupaul is cancerous to his team, and cancerous to the league.

KG tweeted "He is the Charlie Villanueva of South Beach."

knicks4life33
02-02-2011, 01:10 AM
put chris bosh on the suns they aint goin to the conference finals all those years and he aint averaging 36 points per game aganist tim duncan in a playoff series lol get serioussss.

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 01:14 AM
put chris bosh on the suns they aint goin to the conference finals all those years and he aint averaging 36 points per game aganist tim duncan in a playoff series lol get serioussss.

Facts and reasoning? No, no, Bosh Spice is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Should we start counting the Knicks quality wins and compare?

only if we count their horrible losses also;)

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:18 AM

you know this how? Oh right, you dont. you just making a ton of stuff up and passing it off as fact. Well no sir, that was all your opinion, which is fine, but dont act like what your saying is true, because its not.

knicks4life33
02-02-2011, 01:25 AM
oh really im making it up go look it up lol bosh would be scoring alot less if he was playin out west and thats even with nash and they wouldnt go far in the playoffs. bosh would never in million years average 36 points per games aganist duncan

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:27 AM
oh really im making it up go look it up lol bosh would be scoring alot less if he was playin out west and thats even with nash and they wouldnt go far in the playoffs. bosh would never in million years average 36 points per games aganist duncan

lmfao...whatever helps you sleep at night bro.

knicks4life33
02-02-2011, 01:28 AM
yawnnnnnnn at heat fanssssss

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 01:31 AM
only if we count their horrible losses also;)

Which is again moving the goal posts.

My point is Knicks are better than PHO b/c they come up with more higher quality wins.

it is clear both teams can lose to bad teams even though PHO has worse losses too.

papisupremo
02-02-2011, 01:32 AM
amare would never have gone to miami. amare's a leader, not a follower like the queen. amare is not scared of the bright lights like the queen. kinda makes this discussion a moot point.

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Which is again moving the goal posts.

My point is Knicks are better than PHO b/c they come up with more higher quality wins.

it is clear both teams can lose to bad teams even though PHO has worse losses too.

lmfao
how many times did the knicks beat the cletics this season? 0
how many times did the knicks beat the lakers this season? 0

you want to talk about higher quality wins? the suns beat both conference favorites, something the knicks couldn't do.

you think those wins vs the injured bulls and heat are quality wins? pls

Hawkeye15
02-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Are many of us still talking about a simple comparison? its about a role

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:38 AM
amare would never have gone to miami. amare's a leader, not a follower like the queen. amare is not scared of the bright lights like the queen. kinda makes this discussion a moot point.

pls...he went for the money. Miami boys sacrificed and wanted to play together...amare went where the money was, that is all. Amare cares more about the money than winning.

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:40 AM
Are many of us still talking about a simple comparison? its about a role

agreed, and the same things keep getting repeated.

knicks4life33
02-02-2011, 01:41 AM
haha they sacrificed money ohhhhhhhh please what like 4 million a year from like 110 million dollar contract lol

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:47 AM
haha they sacrificed money ohhhhhhhh please what like 4 million a year from like 110 million dollar contract lol

lmfao at you sneezing at 20mil like its nothing...didnt know you were so rich
:rolleyes:

knicks4life33
02-02-2011, 01:48 AM
actually yea i am =) and 20 million will be made up bye endorsements

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 01:49 AM
lmfao
how many times did the knicks beat the cletics this season? 0
how many times did the knicks beat the lakers this season? 0

you want to talk about higher quality wins? the suns beat both conference favorites, something the knicks couldn't do.

you think those wins vs the injured bulls and heat are quality wins? pls

Bulls twice, Denver, Heat, Spurs, Thunder, New Orleans, Portland, played Celts better than Miami.

I am sure I forgot some.

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:53 AM
Bulls twice, Denver, Heat, Spurs, Thunder, New Orleans, Portland, played Celts better than Miami.

I am sure I forgot some.

bulls and heat were injured, not really quality...if you want to count those go ahead, i wouldn't... but you lost to the cavs, which seems impossible. Still, the denver win is nice, but thats all i see there.

knicks4life33
02-02-2011, 01:55 AM
didnt the heat lose to the pacers

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:56 AM

yea, and the knicks lost to the cavs, whats your point?

knicks4life33
02-02-2011, 01:59 AM
just mentioning it .

nickdymez
02-02-2011, 04:38 AM
Oh ok, so im not the only one that hates on the heat... thank you

krazylegz
02-02-2011, 05:40 AM
to answer this thread.....probably still in miami

xabial
02-02-2011, 05:59 AM

And the Lakers lost to the Kings a day ago??? Are they worse then the Kings?

This is the NBA Case in point, if the Knicks beat the Cavs they'd be on a 32 game losing streak. Somethings gotta give, and Cavs beat Knicks in OT. Knicks probably didnt take the Cavs seriously. Who cares about one regular season game? We all know who has the better roster.

ATX
02-02-2011, 08:40 AM

Stop BAITING. The Knicks are NOT better than the HEAT this season, and anyone with half a brain knows this.

Oh ok, so im not the only one that hates on the heat... thank you

Did you find some new boys to invite into your I hate Miami boys club.

As always, this thread has derailed and just turned into a cesspool for the same certain posters to just bash the Heat, while undermining any detectable logic.

SteBO
02-02-2011, 09:18 AM
This thread has certainly run its course. ATX just nailed it. /thread imo.

Flash3
02-02-2011, 09:18 AM
i still believe phx is the better team... or at the same level as nyk

SteBO
02-02-2011, 09:40 AM
How so?

Hawkeye15
02-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Sure thing.

Because we're talking about whose a better 1st option, the roster really shouldnt matter, rosters are more complimentary players to compliment the 1st option, we're talking about who would be a better 1st option Amare or Bosh?, and i still think amare would be better. He's riding the Knicks to their first playoff berth in six years, and first winning season in ten years. Sure Felton/Fields Surprised everyone this year but without Amare, none of this would be possible. Amare's playing 40+ minutes nightly as the Teams 1st option

Bosh is more suited to be a supporting cast on a team then to be a #1 scoring option and lead a team. I get what your trying to say, but as far as first options i would take amare over bosh, because weather or not the supporting cast is better is extraneous to this debate.

no, we are NOT talking about who would be a better 1st option. We are talking about who is a better option for the Heat's PF position. How hard is this concept for some of you guys to grasp?
Many, including myself, have said that yes, Amare is the better #1 option. He is a better scorer outright. Listing his role and mpg doesn't help you prove anything btw.

Bosh has indeed been more efficient. This is expected with less usage and shot volume. So its not a slight to say he has been more efficient, its mathematically expected.

Bosh is doing a better job in the expected role he has, which is 3rd option as a compliment. This doesn't mean Amare is playing bad. Far from it. He was an MVP candidate just 2 weeks ago. Would Amare do as well as Bosh as a 3rd option? I don't think so, due to different factors such as needed shots, ball domination, ego, style of play, etc. But none of that is criticism on Amare, its just the difference between the two as far as style of play goes.

Amare is the better player if we are pulling them from their teams over the last 5 years, and evaluating them outright with no factor of roster support. But in this case, that just doesn't matter.

on your last paragraph, you are wrong. YOU stated "I will take results", or something to that degree, meaning wins I suppose. Amare has played on a much, much, much better team over his career. So you do need to factor in rosters if wins is how you evaluate

Flash3
02-02-2011, 09:58 AM
How so?

they play in a much harder conf. and their records aren't that diff. plus the suns just smacked them in the garden.

LakersIn5
02-02-2011, 12:14 PM
probably still in miami

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:21 PM

And I think Boston, Dallas, Orlando, San Antonio, Lakers, New Orleans and Chicago are better than Miami .... or at the same level.

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:22 PM
they play in a much harder conf. and their records aren't that diff. plus the suns just smacked them in the garden.

And the Knicks blew them out in Phoenix. 30 point win or something.

Knicks are an inconsistent team that can play on a very very high level or not.

LakersIn5
02-02-2011, 12:27 PM

just mentioning it .

lol epic! :d

footballer2369
02-02-2011, 12:28 PM
And I think Boston, Dallas, Orlando, San Antonio, Lakers, New Orleans and Chicago are better than Miami .... or at the same level.

:laugh: Cool story, bro. Thanks for the laugh.

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 12:28 PM

for sure

Flash3
02-02-2011, 12:36 PM

i respect your opinion

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 12:43 PM
i respect your opinion

Unfortunately, 95% of Heat fannie boys don't b/c they think they won the next 5-6 NBA Championships on 7/8/2010.

I guess that is what rubbed me the wrong way. All the stupid hype perpetuated by Miami Heat fans on the local radio stations as well as the buffoon beat writers who built this castle in the sky.

Heck, you even have one guy here who says they are a Dynasty with zero playoffs wins. Sad.

SteBO
02-02-2011, 12:44 PM
SteBo, please read carefully.

The Knicks only get 3 more shots per game than the league average. That equals out to 1.5 PPG per game more than average at a 50% FG% rate. The D'Antoni system does not inflate PPG stats in any meaningful way. People who say this are ignorant.

What the system does is the shot distribution goes more to the Forwards while Guards and Centers shot less.

Amar'e get doubled and tripled nightly. Bosh does not. Amar'e performs even though he is getting doubled and tripled. Bosh does not. That is why Amar'e is MUCH better. Luis Scola would get 20/10 on the Heat.
Maybe the ppg argument was flawed a bit. However, bottom line is that Amare gets all the touches. The thread topic is comparing Bosh in Miami/Amare in Miami. Fact is, and Hawkeye has posted the stats time and time again, Bosh is more effective here than Amare would be. Amare would probably average 15 pts and 7 reb in our system, maybe more, bt I'm playing hypotheticals here. I get what you're saying, bt Bosh is more effective here.

footballer2369
02-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Unfortunately, 95% of Heat fannie boys don't b/c they think they won the next 5-6 NBA Championships on 7/8/2010.

I guess that is what rubbed me the wrong way. All the stupid hype perpetuated by Miami Heat fans on the local radio stations as well as the buffoon beat writers who built this castle in the sky.

Heck, you even have one guy here who says they are a Dynasty with zero playoffs wins. Sad.

Nobody cares what rubbed you the wrong way, kid. This isn't your therapy session. Cry me a river!

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Nobody cares what rubbed you the wrong way, kid. This isn't your therapy session. Cry me a river!

lol

baghdadbob
02-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Maybe the ppg argument was flawed a bit. However, bottom line is that Amare gets all the touches. The thread topic is comparing Bosh in Miami/Amare in Miami. Fact is, and Hawkeye has posted the stats time and time again, Bosh is more effective here than Amare would be. Amare would probably average 15 pts and 7 reb in our system, maybe more, bt I'm playing hypotheticals here. I get what you're saying, bt Bosh is more effective here.

I don't get this argument at all b/c you assume that STAT would be Option #3 in Miami like Bosh.

Fact is if STAT went to Miami the team could run it offense around STAT in the high post doing P&R and/or setting off ball picks to free him up at the elbow.

LeBron and Wade would still get their touches but probably not as many points (1-2 less per game) but probably a lot more layups given STAT draws double b/c he is tough to guard 1-on-1 in the high/low post.

So, it is likely STAT is a number #1 in Miami running the traditional Pat Riley Offense. Wade #2 or someone you force feed when he has the hot hand. LeBron as the #3.

SteBO
02-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I don't get this argument at all b/c you assume that STAT would be Option #3 in Miami like Bosh.

Fact is if STAT went to Miami the team could run it offense around STAT in the high post doing P&R and/or setting off ball picks to free him up at the elbow.

LeBron and Wade would still get their touches but probably not as many points but probably a lot more layups given STAT draws double b/c he is tough to guard 1-on-1 in the high/low post.

So, STAT is a number #1 in Miami running the traditional Pat Riley Offense. Something Bosh struggles with moreso than STAT.

Now I see the source of your side of the argument. You're telling me that Amare would be the #1 option here. That I will have to disagree with. I don't know what Amares' assists per game stat is, but I do know that Bosh is actually a pretty underrated passer in this offense. What Miami's trying to run in the half court is similar to what the Celtics do currently. It's all predicated on ball movement and we couldn't implement this because Mike Miller was hurt and James Jones was getting all his minutes in that role. So in regards to Bosh, he's playing the role KG does in Boston, and Garnett is a very good passer in the high post and he has a solid mid-range game. Another similarity between Bosh and Garnett. I don't know if I can say the same thing about Amare here, and it would somewhat limit LeBron and Wade offensively because you're taking the ball out of their hands. Bosh isn't doing that, therefore all three (Wade, LeBron, Bosh) can all get theirs at once. It's what Pat Riley envisioned from the start.

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 02:10 PM
lol stat would be the 3rd option in miami, no doubt

swl320
02-02-2011, 03:57 PM
If the Heat had gotten Amare AND Bosh instead of Lebron i think they would be a more complete and balanced team.

Hawkeye15
02-02-2011, 04:12 PM

LeBron and Wade would still get their touches but probably not as many points (1-2 less per game) but probably a lot more layups given STAT draws double b/c he is tough to guard 1-on-1 in the high/low post.

So, it is likely STAT is a number #1 in Miami running the traditional Pat Riley Offense. Wade #2 or someone you force feed when he has the hot hand. LeBron as the #3.

you keep pushing the #1 thing so hard man. Has it ever occurred to you that Miami probably knew they had a #1 in Wade, were getting another #1 in LeBron, and understood there just isn't enough room on any team for a third #1? Bosh seemed much more accepting of moving to that 3rd man role than Amare, who has been dying to become that #1 guy for years. Bosh has been down that road, and winning is all he cares about at this point. Hence why he swallowed his pride in the middle of his prime, and sacrificed numbers and personal awards to play with LeBron and Wade.

Both players wanted different things. Amare wanted to be the face of a franchise. Bosh was already one, and it didn't work out for him at all.

The offense in Miami would be slightly different, but not much with Amare there. I have already shown that their PnR efficiencies nearly mirror each other, only Amare streaks to the rim more to finish. But Miami needs to have a big who LIKES to space the floor, keeping the paint open. Bosh does this a bit more.

I really don't get why you can't measure this in "fit for team", instead you keep trying to do a man/man comparison between the two.

Fact is, New York is probably better with Amare than it would be with Bosh, and Miami is probably better with Bosh than it would be with Amare.

ATX
02-02-2011, 04:25 PM
you keep pushing the #1 thing so hard man. Has it ever occurred to you that Miami probably knew they had a #1 in Wade, were getting another #1 in LeBron, and understood there just isn't enough room on any team for a third #1? Bosh seemed much more accepting of moving to that 3rd man role than Amare, who has been dying to become that #1 guy for years. Bosh has been down that road, and winning is all he cares about at this point. Hence why he swallowed his pride in the middle of his prime, and sacrificed numbers and personal awards to play with LeBron and Wade.

Both players wanted different things. Amare wanted to be the face of a franchise. Bosh was already one, and it didn't work out for him at all.

The offense in Miami would be slightly different, but not much with Amare there. I have already shown that their PnR efficiencies nearly mirror each other, only Amare streaks to the rim more to finish. But Miami needs to have a big who LIKES to space the floor, keeping the paint open. Bosh does this a bit more.

I really don't get why you can't measure this in "fit for team", instead you keep trying to do a man/man comparison between the two.

Fact is, New York is probably better with Amare than it would be with Bosh, and Miami is probably better with Bosh than it would be with Amare.

Summed up perfectly.

knicks4life33
02-02-2011, 07:02 PM
more heat fans on psd then at the games

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 07:04 PM
^what does that have to to with the topic? Are you trying to bait?

footballer2369
02-02-2011, 07:04 PM

And more at Heat games than Knicks games.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 07:05 PM

:burn:

thekmp211
02-02-2011, 07:09 PM

this is the answer.

knicks4life33
02-02-2011, 07:15 PM
hmmm really looks like it when i watch the highlights of the games doesnt look sold out and im not baiting just saying .

save the knicks
02-02-2011, 07:22 PM
:burn:

21,132 person advantage and 1 extra game?

UnWantedTheory
02-02-2011, 07:29 PM
I don't see them being much better, if at all. Amare' is having a great year, but he had to become the go-to guy to have the season he is.

UnWantedTheory
02-02-2011, 07:34 PM

Good post.

Jonathan2323
02-02-2011, 07:35 PM

Look at the PCT.

justinnum1
02-02-2011, 07:45 PM

:facepalm: why are you questioning the facts?

NYK|NYY
02-02-2011, 08:00 PM

How are the heat 6th in attendance with Wade/Lebron on one team. Holy christ. Really Miami? Not being an *** but, honestly.

SteBO
02-02-2011, 08:02 PM
How are the heat 6th in attendance with Wade/Lebron on one team. Holy christ. Really Miami? Not being an *** but, honestly.
Miami's admittedly a much different city than the Chicago's and Boston's of the world.

footballer2369
02-02-2011, 08:33 PM

They have 100% sold out and 100% road sell outs. They sell every ticket to every game. You can't really be this obtuse.

Miami's admittedly a much different city than the Chicago's and Boston's of the world.

I swear you're a bigger tool than the haters.

SteBO
02-02-2011, 08:42 PM
They have 100% sold out and 100% road sell outs. They sell every ticket to every game. You can't really be this obtuse.

Srry for not drinking the kool-aid like you. Unlike you, I'm realistic and know this town. The irony in your insult to me is laughable at best.

Flash3
02-02-2011, 08:46 PM

yes you are mod material :rolleyes:

TO to the CHI
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM

You might be the least credible poster on this site (despite being a former Ukrainian pro of course). You don't add value, just attacks. Sad really. I refrained from commenting before, but really enough is enough.

footballer2369
02-02-2011, 10:17 PM
You might be the least credible poster on this site (despite being a former Ukrainian pro of course). You don't add value, just attacks. Sad really. I refrained from commenting before, but really enough is enough.

Apart from the fact that I have legitimate points about the NBA in my posts, right? You apparently review posters.

If it's any consolation, your posts have had no impact on my thinking as I don't think I have ever seen you post before.

@Stebo, the stats are right in front of you. For some reason, you're ignoring the #s here, as you do in your thoughts about the MVP race.

SteBO
02-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Apart from the fact that I have legitimate points about the NBA in my posts, right? You apparently review posters.

If it's any consolation, your posts have had no impact on my thinking as I don't think I have ever seen you post before.

@Stebo, the stats are right in front of you. For some reason, you're ignoring the #s here, as you do in your thoughts about the MVP race.
You don't hear me attacking you calling you a tool. I know you're better than that man. The numbers are there, yes, but it's about more than just numbers man. If it was, then Nash wouldn't have won back-to-back MVP's. That alone should tell you something. Regarding attendence, yeah, we sell out every game, I get that. But even you can't deny that we have fair weather fans all over the place. CHI and BOS fans are more loyal. It's just a fact. In fact, I'm very impressed that we're at that spot. That's why it's so ironic that Knick fans are coming in here bashing us about attendence, because we sell out more than they do. As you said, the numbers are there.

footballer2369
02-02-2011, 10:33 PM
The numbers are there, yes, but it's about more than just numbers man. If it was, then Nash wouldn't have won back-to-back MVP's. That alone should tell you something. Regarding attendence, yeah, we sell out every game, I get that. But even you can't deny that we have fair weather fans all over the place. CHI and BOS fans are more loyal. It's just a fact. In fact, I'm very impressed that we're at that spot. That's why it's so ironic that Knick fans are coming in here bashing us about attendence, because we sell out more than they do. As you said, the numbers are there.

That was the point. The way you responded was in conceding fashion to the Knicks fan when he had no point. But we have no beef, and I shouldn't have called you a tool.

Going back to '08, '07, '06, '05 you'll see that the Heat ranked well ahead of the Celtics until they got their big 3, too. The Dolphins are always in the top half in attendance as well. The fair-weather rap has always been overstated.

The only group of fans that hasn't wavered in their support is in Chicago and we can thank that guy MJ for that.