PDA

View Full Version : Nba league pass - mobile

Knickerbockers
01-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Does anyone have the nba league pass where they can watch nba games on their cell phone?

I am missing a majority of the games this season due to an over hectic schedule and am considering getting the league pass for $30.

Is it worth it? Shouldn't there be a discounted price for buying the plan in the middle of the season vs. buying it on the 1st day of the season?

All feedback is appreciated.

GO KNICKS!

Ray_R
01-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Does anyone have the nba league pass where they can watch nba games on their cell phone?

I am missing a majority of the games this season due to an over hectic schedule and am considering getting the league pass for $30.

Is it worth it? Shouldn't there be a discounted price for buying the plan in the middle of the season vs. buying it on the 1st day of the season?

All feedback is appreciated.

GO KNICKS!

what kind of phone do you have? I got a G2 and it has FLashPlayer so I just go to streaming sites and watch the game through there,. I recommend you try that first because Its free. Sometimes the Games looks better on my phone than on my monitor.

Raph12
01-30-2011, 10:36 PM
I have it, but barely use it; if I can watch it live, I'm usually at a bar or with the boys watching it on TV... I only use it at school in between classes to look at a condensed version of certain games I missed.