PDA

View Full Version : The Chicago Bulls.

dnewguy
01-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Don't look now but the Bulls have the fourth best record in the league despite having the most injury riddled roster in the league all season. The Bulls have been the most consistent defensive team in the league and the third best coach (Phil and Popovich). What's most surprising is how underrated the Bulls are, when I made a thread for the top 5 title contenders, rarely did anyone (including Bulls fans) name the Bulls. I was criticized for putting them in top 5. I am not a Bulls fan, I despise that team but I can confidently say they are one of the best teams in the NBA, and other teams better start preparing for that team. Can any team beat them in a 7 game series? maybe the Heat, I just cant see any other team doing it.

Your thoughts..........

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 04:14 PM
-Celtics had the most players out to injury
-Third best coach!? How about Sloan and Doc?
-can any team beat them in a series?! lmao
- they won't get past the 2nd round this year quote me on it!

210Don
01-29-2011, 04:15 PM
celtics heat magic can beat them but if the bulls beat them i wouldnt look at it as a upset...
what i do wanna so though is drose in the playoffs and lead his team past a great team like celtics or magic.

dnewguy
01-29-2011, 04:15 PM

I'll take the Bulls Coach over those two, that coach could make adjustment within games. It takes most Coaches 2 to 3 games to make the proper adjustment.

MiamiWadeCounty
01-29-2011, 04:16 PM

agreed with everything except the quote me on it part. i dont think they will make it out of the 2nd round but it is very possible

Gators123
Don't look now but the Bulls have the fourth best record in the league despite having the most injury riddled roster in the league all season. The Bulls have been the most consistent defensive team in the league and the third best coach (Phil and Popovich). What's most surprising is how underrated the Bulls are, when I asked the top 5 title contenders, rarely did anyone (including Bulls fans) named the Bulls. I was criticized them for putting them in top 5. I am not a Bulls fan, I despise that team but I can confidently say they are one of the best teams in the NBA, and other teams better start preparing for the. Can any team beat them in a 7 game series? maybe the Heat, I just cant see any other team doing it.

Your thoughts..........

Yes. The Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Spurs, and Magic

Jonathan2323
2nd round exit is a success for this team and a start.

A 1st round match up vs the Knicks would be very intriguing though.

jimbobjarree
Don't look now but the Bulls have the fourth best record in the league

when am I allowed to look?

godolphins
01-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Celtics and the Heat can/will beat them in a seven game series that's a guarantee. When the Heat didn't have Lebron for the whole game and Bosh for the 4th quater the Bulls(without Noah) barely won and the Celtics can totally beat their ***

And that's only in the East

dnewguy
01-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Celtics and the Heat can/will beat them in a seven game series that's a guarantee. When the Heat didn't have Lebron for the whole game and Bosh for the 4th quater the Bulls(without Noah) barely won and the Celtics can totally beat their ***

Honestly, I think the Bulls will have a easier time against the Celtics than the Heat. They have Noah to bother their bigs and their wings are just too good for the Celtics. Rondo is good but Rose is the best pg in the league.

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Honestly, I think the Bulls will have a easier time against the Celtics than the Heat. They have Noah to bother their bigs and their wings are just too good for the Celtics. Rondo is good but Rose is the best pg in the league.

lmaooo Bulls won't have it easy against the Celtics at all and Noah is not stopping all of Celtics bigs :facepalm::facepalm:

kjoke
01-29-2011, 04:22 PM
eh it still to early to tell believe it or not.

there a stellar home team but no so much on the road... not a good thing when it comes to playoff time

i think judgement should come after their 5 game west trip where they go against teams that match up well with them

kjoke
01-29-2011, 04:22 PM
lmaooo Bulls won't have it easy against the Celtics at all and Noah is not stopping all of Celtics bigs :facepalm::facepalm:

he said easier

effen5
01-29-2011, 04:23 PM
More angry heat fans in here then bulls fan lolwut

Celtic AL
01-29-2011, 04:24 PM

umm Chris Paul says HI

Baller1
01-29-2011, 04:24 PM

And OKC.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-29-2011, 04:25 PM
lmao its obviously a baiting thread

effen5
01-29-2011, 04:25 PM
umm Chris Paul says HI

Derrick Rose says hello and waves

Cubsfan365
01-29-2011, 04:26 PM
eh it still to early to tell believe it or not.

there a stellar home team but no so much on the road... not a good thing when it comes to playoff time

i think judgement should come after their 5 game west trip where they go against teams that match up well with them
Yeah, the judgment should come after 5 straight road games, not the previous 46 games. :rolleyes:

Minimal
01-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Don't look now but the Bulls have the fourth best record in the league despite having the most injury riddled roster in the league all season. The Bulls have been the most consistent defensive team in the league and the third best coach (Phil and Popovich). What's most surprising is how underrated the Bulls are, when I asked the top 5 title contenders, rarely did anyone (including Bulls fans) named the Bulls. I was criticized for putting them in top 5. I am not a Bulls fan, I despise that team but I can confidently say they are one of the best teams in the NBA, and other teams better start preparing for the. Can any team beat them in a 7 game series? maybe the Heat, I just cant see any other team doing it.

Your thoughts..........
LMAO are you serious or are you high?

Sir Buckets
:)

godolphins
lmao its obviously a baiting thread

That's what I thought too

nightBULL

I dont think the Magic could take the Bulls in a series. They looked pretty mediocre against the Bulls last night on a night that Dwight had 40. Keep in mind Noah will be back for the playoffs and Howard rarely plays well against his D. He's always getting frusterated and throwing elbows. There just isn't enough around him to worry Thib's defensive scheme.

northsider
Of course I believe that the Celtics and Heat are better teams then mine but, I think its laughable for those of you that don't think we can beat them. I would feel confident with this team against any in the league to be honest.

You can not like this team all you want but, don't stoop low and underrate them for the sake of your childish egos.

For the most part I think this year is a good gauge for years to come but, I do think teams like the Heat and Celtics are a little to strong. Although we have made it into the playoffs before to ignore that this is a completely different team then those years would be ignorant. I am just happy that we are going to make it tough for anyone who faces us. I don't see any team that is going to come and just brush this Bulls team aside.

kjoke
Yeah, the judgment should come after 5 straight road games, not the previous 46 games. :rolleyes:

ok... then. you are 10-10 thats average.

theres your judgement. Happy?

Gators123
And OKC.

Ahh yes, I knew I was forgetting somebody.

Cubsfan365
01-29-2011, 04:29 PM

How the **** can you guarantee that? We took the Celtics to 7 games 2 years ago before we even had Boozer. And last time I checked we are 1-0 against the Heat this year. You don't know what injuries and other factors will come into play before the playoffs, so you can't guarantee anything whatsoever.

effen5
Of course I believe that the Celtics and Heat are better teams then mine but, I think its laughable for those of you that don't think we can beat them. I would feel confident with this team against any in the league to be honest.

You can not like this team all you want but, don't stoop low and underrate them for the sake of your childish egos.

For the most part I think this year is a good gauge for years to come but, I do think teams like the Heat and Celtics are a little to strong. Although we have made it into the playoffs before to ignore that this is a completely different team then those years would be ignorant. I am just happy that we are going to make it tough for anyone who faces us. I don't see any team that is going to come and just brush this Bulls team aside.

Bulls are better then the Heat....brb looking at record.

hugepatsfan

WTF? Deng and Bogans/Brewer are not better than Pierce and Ray.

nightBULL
umm Chris Paul says HI

Rose probably can't hear him due to the distance between the Bulls and Hornets in the standings.

Cubsfan365
01-29-2011, 04:30 PM
And OKC.
Not buying that. We beat you guys without Noah.

northsider
01-29-2011, 04:31 PM
LMAO are you serious or are you high?

I will be honest I can tell you are a knowledgeable fan but, I can also tell that you have a extreme hatred for the Bulls and make it pretty well known especially in you posts.

I have nothing against it but, it is hard to take you serious when the one thing I always see you doing is putting the Bulls down any chance you get. It's actually the only thing I see you do.

Flash3
01-29-2011, 04:31 PM
so dnewguy are you gonna switch over to the bulls now ? i kid i kid..

kjoke
01-29-2011, 04:32 PM
dont see how noah is gonna significantly help when playing the heat, i mean its not very hard to defend joel anthony, on the other hand against boston it could bring up some troubles

Cubsfan365
ok... then. you are 10-10 thats average.

theres your judgement. Happy?
Oh yeah, I forgot home games don't count anymore. :facepalm:

Celtic AL
Derrick Rose says hello and waves

but Chris paul says hes the real #1

Minimal
01-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Like JB said... It's a trap. The creator of this thread was sarcastic, but yeah now every blinded bulls fan will come here say how they can beat any team in the league and how Rose is the best point guard in the league...

kjoke
Oh yeah, I forgot home games don't count anymore. :facepalm:

in a 7 game series against good road/home teams, it does count. dont act stupid plz

Baller1
Not buying that. We beat you guys without Noah.

And we beat you guys.

northsider
01-29-2011, 04:34 PM
We are a good young team with a pretty good defensive coach. I think we should be seen as a threat but, I don't and wouldn't mind if people didn't take us serious and thought we would be pushovers. In fact I hope people underrate this team.

Hustlenomics
Like JB said... It's a trap. The creator of this thread was sarcastic, but yeah now every blinded bulls fan will come here say how they can beat any team in the league and how Rose is the best point guard in the league...

exactly

chicago lulz
EDIT: Actually, go Bulls!

Cubsfan365
01-29-2011, 04:35 PM
And we beat you guys.
Without Boozer.

Minimal
I will be honest I can tell you are a knowledgeable fan but, I can also tell that you have a extreme hatred for the Bulls and make it pretty well known especially in you posts.

I have nothing against it but, it is hard to take you serious when the one thing I always see you doing is putting the Bulls down any chance you get. It's actually the only thing I see you do.
I respect guys like you and RZZZA, you are the only Bulls fans who doesn't make me a Bulls hater. Thank you.

kgjfan243
The bulls still need another piece or two to be a true contender.

Baller1
01-29-2011, 04:36 PM

Whats new?

hugepatsfan
Rose probably can't hear him due to the distance between the Bulls and Hornets in the standings.

1.5 games.

northsider
I respect guys like you and RZZZA, you are the only Bulls fans who doesn't make me a Bulls hater.

hahaha I have made it my civil duty to try and change some of the perspective on Bulls fans on here.

Baller1
01-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Without Boozer.

Your point?

Flash3
01-29-2011, 04:37 PM
it just goes to show how good rose is..... i mean injuries to boozer and noah and still one of the best records in the league.

Muttman73
01-29-2011, 04:38 PM
Bulls will be a force in the post season, the NBA is a big crime syndicate so pretty much whoever Stern wants to win is going to win. They lack the star power of Miami or LA, but they are a bunch of young and hungry players, unlike the teams just mentioned.
Looking forward to the playoffs.

Cubsfan365
I love how one person gives the Bulls some credit, and it has to be a baiting thread. It's unbelievable how the Bulls can't get any respect on here, even after beating the Lakers, Heat, Magic, Celtics, Thunder, Mavericks twice. Not to mention we have the #2 seed in the East. If you aren't at least giving the Bulls some credit at this point, you're just in denial.

Baller1
hahaha I have made it my civil duty to try and change some of the perspective on Bulls fans on here.

Well that's good to hear. You, RZZZA, and ovrated are fine posters.

kjoke
01-29-2011, 04:39 PM
if the bulls lose its always because of injuries if they win its because rose is mvp/ :facepalm:

Cubsfan365
01-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Your point?
We are 1-1 against you, never being close to full strength.

effen5
01-29-2011, 04:40 PM
I love how one person gives the Bulls some credit, and it has to be a baiting thread. It's unbelievable how the Bulls can't get any respect on here, even after beating the Lakers, Heat, Magic, Celtics, Thunder, Mavericks twice. Not to mention we have the #2 seed in the East. If you aren't at least giving the Bulls some credit at this point, you're just in denial.

It is what it is.

Cubsfan365
01-29-2011, 04:40 PM
if the bulls lose its always because of injuries if they win its because rose is mvp/ :facepalm:
And what was your excuse exactly when the Bulls beat the Heat. Oh yeah, injuries...

SteBO
01-29-2011, 04:41 PM
Celtics won't have it easy against the Bulls either. It goes both ways.

Minimal
01-29-2011, 04:43 PM
I will give respect to Bulls when they will have same ammount of home and away games and will be 2nd seed in the East and when Rose will actually start deserving his nr1 spot in MVP race he has right now.

kjoke
01-29-2011, 04:44 PM
northsider is becoming one of my favorite posters

Jonathan2323
01-29-2011, 04:44 PM
And what was your excuse exactly when the Bulls beat the Heat. Oh yeah, injuries...

What you won by 2 at home Playing aganist a HEAT team in the 4th with a line-up of House-Chalmers-Wade-Miller-Joel

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Without Boozer.

Your point?

Celtics won't have it easy against the Bulls either. It goes both ways.

What you won by 2 at home Playing aganist a HEAT team in the 4th with a line-up of House-Chalmers-Wade-Miller-Joel

http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif

Cubsfan365
01-29-2011, 04:49 PM
I will give respect to Bulls when they will have same ammount of home and away games and will be 2nd seed in the East, but not now.
Yeah, because we all know only the top 2 teams in each conference are worthy of respect. Even if we drop form the 2 seed, we have still great this year. Go complain to the people who make the schedules.

chicago lulz
01-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Your typical Bulls thread in the nba forum.

It's like letting out a whore at a frat party. Every bro wants a piece.

Baller1
01-29-2011, 04:51 PM

And we beat you without Collison.

Jonathan2323
01-29-2011, 04:52 PM
lol

Cubsfan365
Bosh missed 1 quarter, not the whole game. Everyone praise the "HEAT." Only their name should be fully capitalized :rolleyes:

Minimal

Get used to being Miami Heat of PSD sometimes.

Baller1
01-29-2011, 04:53 PM

So true.

Cubsfan365
LOL. Collison is equal to Boozer?

chicago lulz
Replace the title with Miami Heat and how would people be responding??

godolphins
How the **** can you guarantee that? We took the Celtics to 7 games 2 years ago before we even had Boozer. And last time I checked we are 1-0 against the Heat this year. You don't know what injuries and other factors will come into play before the playoffs, so you can't guarantee anything whatsoever.

Without LeBron and without Bosh in the 4th, the Bulls are not better than the Heat at all

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 04:54 PM
The Bulls are already the 2nd best team in the East and with their defense I believe they CAN (notice I didn't say will) beat any team in a 7 game series. Also, if they trade for a scoring two guard they will not only win the East, but also put up a good fight against the Lakers in the Finals.

kjoke
01-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Without LeBron and without Bosh in the 4th, the Bulls are not better than the Heat at all

on a korver desperation 3 too

PurpleJesus28
01-29-2011, 04:56 PM
The bulls still need another piece or two to be a true contender.

ive been obsessed with ur sig for the past couple days, thing of beauty :D.

anyway, i think we have a pretty good chance goin up against the heat, celtics, and magic in the playoffs. our defense has been stellar all season and we've been missing our defensive anchor for a solid chunk of it. we've shown we can compete with the top teams in the east this month alone. definitely still a SG away from making a real run at it, but i dont see us getting blown out in any 2nd round series. we're a solid team and for anyone to look at us as a push-over or an easy win would be a big mistake.

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 04:56 PM
and I'll take DRose's 24 points and 8 boards a night over CPs 16 points and 9 assists any day of the week. Anyone who watches the Bulls and Hornets realizes Rose is better than CP3.

chicago lulz
01-29-2011, 04:57 PM

Give me some reasoning behind this. I'm not saying your wrong, but I have yet to see evidence of why the Heat are "FOR SURE" better than the Bulls.

Minimal
01-29-2011, 04:58 PM
The Bulls are already the 2nd best team in the East and with their defense I believe they CAN (notice I didn't say will) beat any team in a 7 game series. Also, if they trade for a scoring two guard they will not only win the East, but also put up a good fight against the Lakers in the Finals.
How can't you hate Bulls fans?

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Don't look now but the Bulls have the fourth best record in the league despite having the most injury riddled roster in the league all season. The Bulls have been the most consistent defensive team in the league and the third best coach (Phil and Popovich). What's most surprising is how underrated the Bulls are, when I made a thread for the top 5 title contenders, rarely did anyone (including Bulls fans) name the Bulls. I was criticized for putting them in top 5. I am not a Bulls fan, I despise that team but I can confidently say they are one of the best teams in the NBA, and other teams better start preparing for that team. Can any team beat them in a 7 game series? maybe the Heat, I just cant see any other team doing it.
Your thoughts..........

Not only are you asking are they unbeatable in a 7 game series, but you're saying the heat have the best chance
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

umm lets see, Boston can beat them, Orlando can beat them, LA can beat them, Dallas can beat them, San An can beat them, OKC would have a good chance, I mean the top 10 teams in the NBA have a decent chance to beat them.

Just for the record i'm rooting for the bulls to come out of the east (them or Boston) but this thread is a fail, they can easily be beaten. I think you should be worrying about your Heat making it past the 2nd round, however stellar your big 3 may play, it means absoloutely nothing when you guys only have 5 players scoring and not a single other person scoring a point (which happened just the other night) I can not wait until Miami get knocked out in the 2nd round or eastern finals (boy i hope someone upsets them in the 1st round) then what are you heat fans gonna say?? nothing you'll have to shut up all summer

Baller1
01-29-2011, 04:59 PM
LOL. Collison is equal to Boozer?

Collison is the third most valuable player on OKC.

THE_G.O.A.T.

Don't tell me the Heat are better than the Bulls. They lost to the Knicks the other night. They should have lost to the Pistons. DWade's hand is about to fall off and I'll take Boozer over Bosh any day of the week!

Hustlenomics
^lmfaooo

so there's only one team better than the Bulls? :confused::facepalm:

and I'll take DRose's 24 points and 8 boards a night over CPs 16 points and 9 assists any day of the week. Anyone who watches the Bulls and Hornets realizes Rose is better than CP3.

:facepalm::facepalm:

Slimsim
01-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Really my favs in the playoffs if they are healthy.

chicago lulz

same could be said for Heat fans with comments I've seen by them

just sayin....

Kobes a Killer
Give me some reasoning behind this. I'm not saying your wrong, but I have yet to see evidence of why the Heat are "FOR SURE" better than the Bulls.

They aren't at ALL, dont worry Bulls fans, your team is built for the playoffs as well as a pretty decent regular season, the Heat are built for nothing but the regular season and will get spanked in the playoffs, quote me sig bet me i dont care the heat are taking an early exit this year

Baller1
01-29-2011, 05:01 PM

:laugh2:

I'm probably the biggest CP3 "hater" on this site, but I can tell you that that statement is laughable.

THE_G.O.A.T.
so there's only one team better than the Bulls? :confused::facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm:

In the East there is.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/2

YoungOne

this argument is BS. celtics had perk baby as their bigmen and scal/house/TA of the bench.. compare them to the celtics team of 2011... + ben gordon and salmons are gone who made the big shots for them and even brad miller.

but who am I talking to :facepalm:

Avenged

Ouch...

kjoke
Don't tell me the Heat are better than the Bulls. They lost to the Knicks the other night. They should have lost to the Pistons. DWade's hand is about to fall off and I'll take Boozer over Bosh any day of the week!

very funny considering the bulls lost to the knicks TWICE

SteBO
Not only are you asking are they unbeatable in a 7 game series, but you're saying the heat have the best chance
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

umm lets see, Boston can beat them, Orlando can beat them, LA can beat them, Dallas can beat them, San An can beat them, OKC would have a good chance, I mean the top 10 teams in the NBA have a decent chance to beat them.

Just for the record i'm rooting for the bulls to come out of the east (them or Boston) but this thread is a fail, they can easily be beaten. I think you should be worrying about your Heat making it past the 2nd round, however stellar your big 3 may play, it means absoloutely nothing when you guys only have 5 players scoring and not a single other person scoring a point (which happened just the other night) I can not wait until Miami get knocked out in the 2nd round or eastern finals (boy i hope someone upsets them in the 1st round) then what are you heat fans gonna say?? nothing you'll have to shut up all summer
:facepalm:

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 05:02 PM

great rebuttle, did it take you all day to figure that out?? damn heat fans are arrogant

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 05:03 PM
I can't wait til Lebron gives up in the playoffs again.

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 05:04 PM
People that reply with facepalms just show they don't know **** about what they are talking about.

Hustlenomics
They aren't at ALL, dont worry Bulls fans, your team is built for the playoffs as well as a pretty decent regular season, the Heat are built for nothing but the regular season and will get spanked in the playoffs, quote me sig bet me i dont care the heat are taking an early exit this year

the Heat aren't built for the playoffs but the Bulls are? the Heat are better than the Bulls and have Lebron and Wade

In the East there is.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/2

so the Bulls are better than the Lakers,Spurs,and Mavs? :laugh2:

I can't wait til Lebron gives up in the playoffs again.

SteBO
great rebuttle, did it take you all day to figure that out?? damn heat fans are arrogant
I didn't have a choice bro. Srry, bt you are making the dumbest leaps I've ever read. I think you need to watch the Heat play more often before you start talking **** about our team.

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 05:05 PM

I'm probably the biggest CP3 "hater" on this site, but I can tell you that that statement is laughable.

Why is that laughable? Compare their stats and team records.

SteBO
people that reply with facepalms just show they don't know **** about what they are talking about.
ok.

Minimal

Go read some books and don't come back. Learn what means "board" in basketball first and keep continuing reading.

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 05:06 PM
the Heat aren't built for the playoffs but the Bulls are? the Heat are better than the Bulls and have Lebron and Wade

maybe, how can you say their not?

xxcubs22xx
01-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Wow some of you guys are like school children...

To say we can't beat Boston or Miami in a series is just straight ignorant. The Bulls are arguably the best defensive team in the league, and have the 3rd best home record in the NBA. That, amongst many other reasons, should tell you that the Bulls have as good as a chance to get out of the 2nd round as anyone

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 05:07 PM

Umm yes, are you deaf, or blind??? In case you didnt know this is the NBA and you have to be BIG in the playoffs to compete which the heat are not. Just wait and see man, like i said quote me sig bet me and then change account after i win the bet... arrogance

Avenged
01-29-2011, 05:08 PM

To say we can't beat Boston or Miami in a series is just straight ignorant. The Bulls are arguably the best defensive team in the league, and have the 3rd best home record in the NBA. That, amongst many other reasons, should tell you that the Bulls have as good as a chance to get out of the 2nd round as anyone

You guys have a legit chance to make it out the 1st round, I'd be surprised if you didn't make it out. But you won't be going up against Boston and Miami in the 1st round.

kjoke
01-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Umm yes, are you deaf, or blind??? In case you didnt know this is the NBA and you have to be BIG in the playoffs to compete which the heat are not. Just wait and see man, like i said quote me sig bet me and then change account after i win the bet... arrogance

bosh. lebron. pistons backin the day never ad a go to big either

Minimal
01-29-2011, 05:10 PM
But I guess we had enough Bigs to beat your team at your arena by 16 points.

Hustlenomics

no it isn't the Bulls can beat any team in the east not being Orlando,Celtics, and Heat

who's going to stop LeBron and Wade on the Bulls? nvm don't answer just wait and see playoff time

THE_G.O.A.T.
The bigger question: Is Chris Bosh the most overpaid player in the NBA?

How long before the Heat try and dump that contract.

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 05:11 PM
bosh. lebron. pistons backin the day never ad a go to big either

Yes i realise what can happen, i realise players can take over... but what happened when lebron went to the finals that year??? HE GOT SPANKED BY A BIG VET TEAM

Oh and Bosh...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

kjoke

bosh is FULLY deserving of his contract

Kobes a Killer
no it isn't the Bulls can beat any team in the east not being Orlando,Celtics, and Heat

who's going to stop LeBron and Wade on the Bulls? nvm don't answer just wait and see playoff time

It's called team defense, ever heard of it?

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 05:12 PM

WHY??? How do you know the Bulls can't? They've beat all three of those teams already.

ChiSoxJuan
01-29-2011, 05:12 PM
It's still too early. You have the trade deadline which can still shake things up as well as the possibility of chemistry developing for teams that have revamped their roster recently like the Magic. The Bulls beat the Magic last night, but the Magic looked out of sync. They didn't play good team basketball & yet their star power got it to 93-90 late.

The Bulls beat the Heat without Lebron & Bosh going limp, but Wade's star power nearly pulled it out. Rose is a starting all-star now, but Bos' bench is very deep. When Rose & Boozer sit or if Noah gets in foul trouble how does Chi prevent a Bos run? Playing great defense helps, but it can't shut a good team out. If you go limp, they will go on a run.

If you had to bet $ on it, you still have to put it on the Heat. Wade is the best closer in the NBA & probably the best the NBA has seen since MJ. IMO, that prevents Lebron from ____ it up like he did in Cle. Bosh is better than any other big man Lebron has played with. The rest of the roster plays with a defensive mentally first, and nothing more than a support role on offense 2nd. There are no other ego's on the team after the first 3. To beat the Heat you've got to rough them up physically & that goes double for Wade.

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 05:13 PM
bosh is FULLY deserving of his contract

Now who's being unrealistic? "facepalm thingy"

effen5
01-29-2011, 05:13 PM
WHY??? How do you know the Bulls can't? They've beat all three of those teams already.

irony is, heat can't beat the celtics when their healthy.

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 05:14 PM

they beat the Celtics on their third attempt when the Celtics had a back to back and why? wait till the playoffs and you'll see

Knickrocketsfan

:facepalm: Heat are better than the bulls enough said.

Another note, rose is not better that cp3. The whole rose averages more point and a little less assist that cp3 is bogus. Cp3 is a point guard. He looks to get other ppl involved. Rose shots a lot, even though he has to at this point, but rose can not be the best pg when he doesn't play like a top pg

BIG worm

Kobes a Killer
But I guess we had enough Bigs to beat your team at your arena by 16 points.

Ya I would say the same thing if I were you, dont ask me why the Lakers dont show up on certain nights, it pisses me off. We all know what happens come playoff time though, and if some how the Heat make it out of the east this June they will be spanked by the Lakers or Spurs they will have nothing left and get spanked by a proper team

godolphins
I'll give you three reasons: Wade, Lebron and Bosh
With those three going up against the Bulls the Heat will when most of the time

Heck Wade and Bosh only can take down the Bulls

Baller1
Why is that laughable? Compare their stats and team records.

Have you ever heard of advanced statistics? I'm willing to bet that you haven't.

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 05:15 PM
they beat the Celtics on their third attempt when the Celtics had a back to back and why? wait till the playoffs and you'll see

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

Wow.....good for you.

SteBO
Yes i realise what can happen, i realise players can take over... but what happened when lebron went to the finals that year??? HE GOT SPANKED BY A BIG VET TEAM

Oh and Bosh...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
LeBron went to the finals with a crappy supporting cast in the weak eastern conference in 06-07. Washington sucked, New Jersey sucked, and Detroit then was old already. The Spurs were the only true elite team they faced and CLE weaknesses then were exposed.

kjoke
Now who's being unrealistic? "facepalm thingy"

much more than boozers who has only played a total of 28 games. You should watch the heat to understand how vital bosh is to the heat.

Baller1

So insightful.

effen5
01-29-2011, 05:16 PM
You guys have a legit chance to make it out the 1st round, I'd be surprised if you didn't make it out. But you won't be going up against Boston and Miami in the 1st round.

Miami aren't as good as people say they are. They are extremely overrated. How the hell do they have the same record as the Bulls when they've had Lebron, Wade, and Bosh....

Bulls from the start lost Boozer, and then lost Noah. Rose + Noah + Booze has played only NINE games together.....NINE!

Like I said before, Miami has better talent, but the Bulls have a much better team.

Kobes a Killer
LeBron went to the finals with a crappy supporting cast in the weak eastern conference in 06-07. Washington sucked, New Jersey sucked, and Detroit then was old already. The Spurs were the only true elite team they faced and CLE weaknesses then were exposed.

Same will happen to the Heat just wait and see

pd1dish
dont see how noah is gonna significantly help when playing the heat, i mean its not very hard to defend joel anthony, on the other hand against boston it could bring up some troubles

im not saying that noah is the greatest defender in the world and im also not saying that the bulls would beat the heat in a 7 game series but having noah in the game is a HUGE difference. yes, he would be guarding joel anthony, but that makes noah worth even more on defense because he would not have not have to worry about defending anthony. he could just stay near the basket and help defend when wade and lebron drive to the basket.

what will hurt is when the heat bring in ilgauskas and and he can knock down that mid range shot, so it will force noah to leave the lane and it opens it up for every one else.

THE_G.O.A.T.
01-29-2011, 05:17 PM
Have you ever heard of advanced statistics? I'm willing to bet that you haven't.

Us simple folk rely on simple stats.

DRose 24 and 8 > CP3 16 and 9

SteBO
01-29-2011, 05:17 PM
Every team has weakness bro, hate to break it to you. The aim is make your advantages outweigh your weaknesses. That's how you win in the playoffs.

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 05:18 PM
Miami aren't as good as people say they are. They are extremely overrated. How the hell do they have the same record as the Bulls when they've had Lebron, Wade, and Bosh....

Bulls from the start lost Boozer, and then lost Noah. Rose + Noah + Booze has played only NINE games together.....NINE!

Like I said before, Miami has better talent, but the Bulls have a much better team.

THIS

The Bulls are yet to be 100% healthy playing at 100% of their potential, Miami has been 100% for most of the year, yet the Bulls have the same record as them... hmmmmm

chicago lulz
I just don't understand how people make it seem like a sure thing when they say one team is better than the other. Maybe they're all on the same level and nothing can really be decided until the playoffs. Disregarding injuries, BECAUSE INJURIES HAPPEN AND IT'S A PART OF THE GAME. Basketball is still a team game. Your bench and role players are just as important as your star(s). If you need any proof of that see Lebron in Cleveland the past few years. At the moment, Miami and the Bulls have got identical records. Forget seeding for a second, because it doesn't matter at the moment. So, I see the Heat and Bulls as equals, with Boston riding the top. If you want to go off of records.

Of course, I expect Heat fans to get pissed because they would never be seen as in the same light as the lowly Chicago Bulls. They HAVE to be better.

Regardless SMH

Avenged

Not many understand or just refuse to accept it because it doesn't benefit their favorite player.

effen5

The Heat are filled with holes.

kjoke

because a team isnt just wade bron bosh. We lost miller who still needs to get back and we've lost haslem. We've lost bosh in the last couple of games and we all knew it would be hard in the begining with all the new players. The miami heat have rarely benn full this entire season. You havent seen the best...that is still to come.

THE_G.O.A.T.
much more than boozers who has only played a total of 28 games. You should watch the heat to understand how vital bosh is to the heat.

Everytime I watch the Heat Bosh is sitting on the bench in street clothes.:facepalm:

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Every team has weakness bro, hate to break it to you. The aim is make your advantages outweigh your weaknesses. That's how you win in the playoffs.

I dunno if i'm right, but i heard it's kinda important to have a PG and C, I could be wrong though... ya ok

RZZZA
Chris Paul was asked in an interview on CTL which PG he thought was the best in the league (other than him), and he said he couldn't answer that. He said there are so many great PGs in the league now and they all bring something different to their teams, that you cannot place one above another

Gators123
And for the people saying Rose is better than CP3.....

Rk Player Season Age G MP PER TS% eFG% ORB% DRB% TRB% AST% STL% BLK% TOV% USG% ORtg DRtg OWS DWS WS WS/48
1 Chris Paul 2010-11 25 47 1653 25.7 .608 .529 1.4 12.1 6.8 47.8 4.0 0.1 14.7 21.4 125 99 6.3 3.4 9.7 0.282
2 Derrick Rose 2010-11 22 45 1710 22.9 .536 .481 3.3 10.5 7.0 40.5 1.4 1.5 13.2 31.6 110 102 3.9 2.8 6.7 0.188

CP3>Rose.

kjoke
Everytime I watch the Heat Bosh is sitting on the bench in street clothes.:facepalm:

yet hes placed 42 of the 44 heat games, watch more heat games lol

Avenged
01-29-2011, 05:20 PM

Well, honestly, I don't see how you think the Bulls are better if you have similar records. That's not really the deciding factor.

The Bulls are my 2nd favorite team, I always root for them when they're not playing the Lakers.. But I just don't see how the Bulls are better than practically every team in the league without proving anything yet.

effen5

Really? Everytime I watch Bosh, he makes a dumb comment which makes people think he plays with no heart.

DamnGoat
What a surprise...a thread about the Bulls turns into ___________ > Rose and the Bulls are overrated. Where have I seen this before?

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm done with ignorant heat fans i'm outta here.

I CANT WAIT TILL PLAYOFFS

and i truely hope everyone is 100% on all the top teams in the east so no one can make excuses

SteBO
THIS

The Bulls are yet to be 100% healthy playing at 100% of their potential, Miami has been 100% for most of the year, yet the Bulls have the same record as them... hmmmmm
Ugh....no. Mike Miller came back last month and Haslem's been out since November. Not to mention Bosh has been out recently and LeBron has missed a couple games. Wade has missed a few games also.

abe_froman

did you honestly expect anything better?

seriously.in all my years i have never encountered a group of people act so butt hurt over the mere mention of a team..i'm actually surprise it hurts them that much that it cant just send them into fits .its one part hilarious...but it's also kind of pathetic

effen5
01-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Well, honestly, I don't see how you think the Bulls are better if you have similar records. That's not really the deciding factor.

The Bulls are my 2nd favorite team, I always root for them when they're not playing the Lakers.. But I just don't see how the Bulls are better than practically every team in the league without proving anything yet.

You can say the same thing about Miami though....if anything, people think they are more beatable right now then when the season started.

kjoke
01-29-2011, 05:24 PM
You can say the same thing about Miami though....if anything, people think they are more beatable right now then when the season started.

of course considering that haslem and bosh and wade and bron have been injured

SteBO
01-29-2011, 05:25 PM
When your team is injured, then they're always beatable.

footballer2369

Don't tell me the Bulls are better than the Heat. They lost to the Knicks twice. They lost to Charlotte twice this month. Rose's stomach is about to explode and I'll take Bosh over Boozer any day of the week!

Kobes a Killer
Ugh....no. Mike Miller came back last month and Haslem's been out since November. Not to mention Bosh has been out recently and LeBron has missed a couple games. Wade has missed a few games also.

Um this is all recent, Miller shoes were filled by Jones he hit an amazing amount of 3s for you guys up till now which i cannot remember the exact stats, and haslem is a decent role player but he is undersized and will get owned come playoff time by Garnett, Boozer

pd1dish

this....i had NEVER heard of "advanced statistics" until i came to this site. if advanced statistics are so much better and more accurate at judging a players value then they would be used and i would hear about them on ESPN instead of PPG, APG, etc. but they arent. i can make judgments about players and know if they are good for their team or not just by watching them. i dont need these "advanced statistics" that 98% of the fans have never even heard of before.

Avenged

I'm not even making an argument for the Heat. I don't defend them. :laugh2:

I just think teams have to prove it first. The Bulls and Heat both have to go out there and win when it matters most.

With both rosters fully healthy though, I can't say I wouldn't pick the Heat. The duo of Lebron and Wade is just too much for me to ignore. I hope I'm wrong though.

chicago lulz
I'll give you three reasons: Wade, Lebron and Bosh
With those three going up against the Bulls the Heat will when most of the time

Heck Wade and Bosh only can take down the Bulls

You're not giving clear reasons. Just opinion. How about some clear evidence. We get it, Wade Lebron and Bosh are elite elite and all star, but why does that warrant them being better than the Bulls?

ChiSoxJuan
01-29-2011, 05:26 PM
I am so sick of hearing how crappy CLE was without Lebron. They surrounded him with all-stars, guys known for scoring, & guys known for rebounding. Those teams were solid defensively. What they lacked was a closer because everyone thought Lebron could be that guy. He failed. He will never be a closer. He knows it more than any one now. That's why he sought out the best closer in the NBA in Wade. Lebron needs Wade to win a championship, but Wade doesn't need Lebron. You could replace Lebron with any all-star level SF in the NBA, & a healthy Wade still probably wins a championship.

Lebron's not as good as people want to believe he is.

effen5
01-29-2011, 05:27 PM
When your team is injured, then they're always beatable.

Funny thing is, Heat fans thought the Heat were going to cruise right into a championship even with Millers injury because you still had the big 2 and a half.

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 05:28 PM
Don't tell me the Bulls are better than the Heat. They lost to the Knicks twice. They lost to Charlotte twice this month. Rose's stomach is about to explode and I'll take Bosh over Boozer any day of the week!

The Lakers just lost to Sac Town at home, they lost to Milwaukee at home so i guess by your logic lets just count them out, they suck, lets blow up our team actually trade everyone away for rookies and picks, boy we suck

man come on good teams lose to horrible teams all the time it doesn't mean much

kjoke
I am so sick of hearing how crappy CLE was without Lebron. They surrounded him with all-stars, guys known for scoring, & guys known for rebounding. Those teams were solid defensively. What they lacked was a closer because everyone thought Lebron could be that guy. He failed. He will never be a closer. He knows it more than any one now. That's why he sought out the best closer in the NBA in Wade. Lebron needs Wade to win a championship, but Wade doesn't need Lebron. You could replace Lebron with any all-star level SF in the NBA, & a healthy Wade still probably wins a championship.

Lebron's not as good as people want to believe he is.

the i hate lebron thread is over to your right. This is the discuss about the chicago bulls thread

Avenged
this....i had NEVER heard of "advanced statistics" until i came to this site. if advanced statistics are so much better and more accurate at judging a players value then they would be used and i would hear about them on ESPN instead of PPG, APG, etc. but they arent. i can make judgments about players and know if they are good for their team or not just by watching them. i dont need these "advanced statistics" that 98% of the fans have never even heard of before.

All time greats have great advanced statistic numbers.

They're not considered great just because they can get per game points up.

BTW, ESPN writers are slowly coming out talking about advanced statistics more now.. Hollinger being one.

kjoke
Funny thing is, Heat fans thought the Heat were going to cruise right into a championship even with Millers injury because you still had the big 3 .

fixed

nwilder
01-29-2011, 05:29 PM
No doubt the OP was high when he made this thread.

SteBO
01-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Um this is all recent, Miller shoes were filled by Jones he hit an amazing amount of 3s for you guys up till now which i cannot remember the exact stats, and haslem is a decent role player but he is undersized and will get owned come playoff time by Garnett, Boozer
I know, bt my point was that Miami hasn't been healthy all year also.

SteBO
01-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Funny thing is, Heat fans thought the Heat were going to cruise right into a championship even with Millers injury because you still had the big 2 and a half.
Not me.

effen5
01-29-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm not even making an argument for the Heat. I don't defend them. :laugh2:

I just think teams have to prove it first. The Bulls and Heat both have to go out there and win when it matters most.

With both rosters fully healthy though, I can't say I wouldn't pick the Heat. The duo of Lebron and Wade is just too much for me to ignore. I hope I'm wrong though.

Im going to be honest, Im not even worried about Miami...but I think the Bulls have proven in the past that they could go toe to toe with Boston. Boston is obviously the best team in the east and Bulls have always given fits even in the playoffs.

I don't know if we have enough to win this year to beat Boston, but I guarentee if we played Boston, we would give them the most difficult series and I think Boston fans would agree. Bulls vs Celtics = Epic close games.

JB0B0
01-29-2011, 05:31 PM
We're probably not championship-material yet. Ask this question again after February 24th.

RZZZA
01-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Here's what I think: The Bulls have proven this season that they are one of the best defensive teams in the league. Currently, they ARE the best defensive team in the league. For this, coach Thibs deserves to be mentioned in discussions about coach of the year.

Offensively, I think the jury is still out, there are times when we still go into long scoring droughts and we aren't as consistent on that end as we are defensively.

Chi StateOfMind
01-29-2011, 05:32 PM
What this thread needs to say to stop all the hate on the bulls and heat and debate who is the better pg is....i feel what ppl want to say is that the bulls are a GOOD team right now b/c of there spot without having there FULL lineup HEALTHY at least for one game...the bulls should get respect and if not at least rose should i mean they did beat the heat,mavericks but the heat didnt have lebron and despite what ppl think UM YES he makes a difference...the celtics can beat us in a seven game series but by no means are they way better i feel we would run circles around them when we get healthy....the bulls can beat anyone in the league when healthy as well as the celtics,heat,lakers,spurs......im just tired of ppl sayin d-rose isnt better then this person sh** who cares whos better i care who wins games and championships..

chicago lulz
01-29-2011, 05:33 PM
We're probably not championship-material yet. Asik this question again after February 24th.

fixed

Hustlenomics
Im going to be honest, Im not even worried about Miami...but I think the Bulls have proven in the past that they could go toe to toe with Boston. Boston is obviously the best team in the east and Bulls have always given fits even in the playoffs.

I don't know if we have enough to win this year to beat Boston, but I guarentee if we played Boston, we would give them the most difficult series and I think Boston fans would agree. Bulls vs Celtics = Epic close games.
maybe back when Ben Gordon and Salmons were crazy clutch during their contract year and KG was out but the Heat pose more of a threat to the Celtics this year

Kobes a Killer
I know, bt my point was that Miami hasn't been healthy all year also.

alright I agree, but the injuries for the Heat up until now have been minimal, where as chicago has been missing their 2nd and 3rd best players for most of the season, kinda like what the Heat are going through right now

Minimal
01-29-2011, 05:34 PM

That's way u will be always "simple" Bulls fan.

Here are some not simple stats for you:

Advanced

Rk Player Age G MP PER TS% eFG% ORB% DRB% TRB% AST% STL% BLK% TOV% USG% ORtg DRtg OWS DWS WS WS/48
1 Chris Paul 25 47 1653 25.7 .608 .529 1.4 12.1 6.8 47.8 4.0 0.1 14.7 21.4 125 99 6.3 3.4 9.7 0.282
2 Derrick Rose 22 45 1710 22.9 .536 .481 3.3 10.5 7.0 40.5 1.4 1.5 13.2 31.6 110 102 3.9 2.8 6.7 0.188
Per 36 Minutes

Rk Player Age G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
1 Chris Paul 25 47 47 1653 5.6 11.6 .484 1.0 2.3 .462 4.6 5.1 .893 0.4 3.7 4.1 10.0 2.7 0.1 2.4 2.5 16.8
2 Derrick Rose 22 45 45 1710 8.4 19.1 .442 1.5 4.0 .377 4.8 5.9 .824 1.0 3.4 4.4 7.7 1.0 0.7 3.3 1.6 23.2

Avenged
01-29-2011, 05:34 PM

Rose's first playoff series was a really good one against the C's, I remember that one.

Epic performance by Rose in his 1st playoff game too if I'm not mistaken.

ChiSoxJuan
01-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Heat fans still think Lebron's the King & so that automatically gives the Heat the nod over the Bulls. He's the King of Grand Ego's & that's about it. The Heat have the advantage over the Bulls because Wade always put's on his MJ cape against them. It has nothing to do with Lebron. I hope Lebron's ego forces Wade to give up the basketball because the Heat won't advance against the Bulls then.

SteBO
01-29-2011, 05:35 PM
alright I agree, but the injuries for the Heat up until now have been minimal, where as chicago has been missing their 2nd and 3rd best players for most of the season, kinda like what the Heat are going through right now
True. The injury bug didn't really hit us until Bosh ****** up his ankle.

SteBO
01-29-2011, 05:36 PM

You will be worried. Count on that.

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 05:37 PM
That's way u will be always "simple" Bulls fan.

Here are some not simple stats for you:

Advanced

Rk Player Age G MP PER TS% eFG% ORB% DRB% TRB% AST% STL% BLK% TOV% USG% ORtg DRtg OWS DWS WS WS/48
1 Chris Paul 25 47 1653 25.7 .608 .529 1.4 12.1 6.8 47.8 4.0 0.1 14.7 21.4 125 99 6.3 3.4 9.7 0.282
2 Derrick Rose 22 45 1710 22.9 .536 .481 3.3 10.5 7.0 40.5 1.4 1.5 13.2 31.6 110 102 3.9 2.8 6.7 0.188
Per 36 Minutes

Rk Player Age G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
1 Chris Paul 25 47 47 1653 5.6 11.6 .484 1.0 2.3 .462 4.6 5.1 .893 0.4 3.7 4.1 10.0 2.7 0.1 2.4 2.5 16.8
2 Derrick Rose 22 45 45 1710 8.4 19.1 .442 1.5 4.0 .377 4.8 5.9 .824 1.0 3.4 4.4 7.7 1.0 0.7 3.3 1.6 23.2

I hate how people on this site are making me look into advanced statistics so much now, it used to be so simple to me PPG APG RPG blah blah, all this per crap is actually really interesting and i'm learning a lot :clap:

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 05:38 PM
True. The injury bug didn't really hit us until Bosh ****** up his ankle.

Quite an unfortunate freak accident i must admit

KINGBAIZE
[QUOTE=Kobes a Killer;16511085]alright I agree, but the injuries for the Heat up until now have been minimal, where as chicago has been missing their 2nd and 3rd best players for most of the season, kinda like what the Heat are going through right now[/QUOTE

I honestly think Wade, and Lebron are sitting out games against the lower ranked teams to make better comparisons for themselves as MVP candidates, considering Rose has held down his team without Boozer and Noah for majority of the season.

pd1dish
All time greats have great advanced statistic numbers.

They're not considered great just because they can get per game points up.

BTW, ESPN writers are slowly coming out talking about advanced statistics more now.. Hollinger being one.

my point is just that i dont need advanced stats to judge a players skill and value to their team someone posted earlier the advanced stats for CP3 and Rose and tried to say CP3 is better than Rose because of the advanced stats. ive watched both players a lot and i know from just watching their games that Rose is a better PG than CP3 and id rather have Rose on my team. nothing against CP3...hes one of my favorite players in the league and maybe my favorite non-Bull player in the league and he definitely deserves consideration for top 3 PG's in the league, but wherever he ranks, i put him behind Rose (not trying to say Rose is the best in the league btw)

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-29-2011, 05:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif

lmfao

footballer2369
01-29-2011, 05:43 PM
my point is just that i dont need advanced stats to judge a players skill and value to their team someone posted earlier the advanced stats for CP3 and Rose and tried to say CP3 is better than Rose because of the advanced stats. ive watched both players a lot and i know from just watching their games that Rose is a better PG than CP3 and id rather have Rose on my team. nothing against CP3...hes one of my favorite players in the league and maybe my favorite non-Bull player in the league and he definitely deserves consideration for top 3 PG's in the league, but wherever he ranks, i put him behind Rose (not trying to say Rose is the best in the league btw)

The only thing Rose does better than Paul is dunk...

thekmp211
01-29-2011, 05:44 PM
this thread makes me want to vomit. im glad you think the bulls are a good team, so do lots of people, why the thread? why now? and of course the last thing i see on this damn thread is a cp3 vs derrick rose thread. gimmie a break. and don't tell me "dont read/post" because i made a point to come and say this.

this is not a bulls fan site.

Gators123
01-29-2011, 05:46 PM

Because your watching the games with your homer goggles on. My eyes and Advanced stats tell me CP3 is better than Rose.

yshNYK
01-29-2011, 05:46 PM
not gonna lie, the bulls are a scary team..specially as mentioned having played most of the season without one of their stars boozer early and noah as of late..haven't watched much of their games but damn hearing good things

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-29-2011, 05:47 PM

Bush is underrated actually

Sactown
01-29-2011, 05:48 PM

I lol @ this!.. CP3 is on a sub par team on a current 10 game winning streak while rose has clearly superior talent while only having a separation of 1 win and 2 losses.. CP3 is clearly better and advanced stats show it to be true.. And how many forget about CP3's first playoff series.. didn't he set records?

ChiSoxJuan
01-29-2011, 05:48 PM
This Rose vs CP3 debate is really cramping the thread's momentum so let's end that quickly. Rose is a much more versatile scorer than CP3. If you do not double team him every time he has the ball he will just ram it down your throat on the way to the basket. Against the Magic he took 3 defenders with him out of bounds which made for the easy tip in by Boozer. CP3 is the more efficient scorer. He's the best shooter in the game & money on the line, but he doesn't draw fouls enough to win you a game there. Rose can't either, but that part of his game is improving. Neither of them will win a championship until they can.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-29-2011, 05:49 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

According do you logic Monta is better than CP3:speechless::speechless::speechless:

Monta isn't even a best player in his team.

Flash3
01-29-2011, 05:50 PM

but you're a bulls fan so you do have your bias, i think wade is the best player in the league but other will tell me i'm being biased which could be true.

RZZZA
I think we can close this thread now, lol. It's another Rose vs [insert another PG here] thread

justinnum1
2nd round exit is a success for this team and a start.

A 1st round match up vs the Knicks would be very intriguing though.

this

Sactown
This Rose vs CP3 debate is really cramping the thread's momentum so let's end that quickly. Rose is a much more versatile scorer than CP3. If you do not double team him every time he has the ball he will just ram it down your throat on the way to the basket. Against the Magic he took 3 defenders with him out of bounds which made for the easy tip in by Boozer. CP3 is the more efficient scorer. He's the best shooter in the game & money on the line, but he doesn't draw fouls enough to win you a game there. Rose can't either, but that part of his game is improving. Neither of them will win a championship until they can.

Actually I think CP3 can score just as well as Drose, but just decides not to put up so many attempts..

Gators123
01-29-2011, 05:51 PM

This is sig worthy.

DamnGoat
this thread makes me want to vomit. im glad you think the bulls are a good team, so do lots of people, why the thread? why now? and of course the last thing i see on this damn thread is a cp3 vs derrick rose thread. gimmie a break. and don't tell me "dont read/post" because i made a point to come and say this.

this is not a bulls fan site.
The person that made this thread is a Heat fan, not a Bulls fan.

Avenged

If you think Rose is better than CP3, but then go on to say Rose isn't the best PG... I'm very curious onto who you think is the best?

Sactown
01-29-2011, 05:52 PM
If you think Rose is better than CP3, but then go on to say Rose isn't the best PG... I'm very curious onto who you think is the best?

Beno Draino Udrith obviously

kjoke
01-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Beno Draino Udrith obviously

sactown fan and he still doesnt know that its all about the POOh

WhyCubsFanWhy

you are funny with your celtic love dude. Da Bulls took them to the limit in the playoffs not that long ago LMFAO the Bulls could BEAT the Celtics OLD men in a 7 game set Bulls would win. The Heat and the Bulls with both teams healthy would be a great match up but the edge would prob go to the Heay at this point.

Hustlenomics
^without KG .. first game the next season http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=291030002

I think we can close this thread now, lol. It's another Rose vs [insert another PG here] thread

i think this thread should stay open, especially after the playoffs end

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-29-2011, 05:54 PM

looooooool

You know that CP3 is putting up almost 0.3 win shares in 48 minutes.:speechless::speechless::speechless:

Those are Jordan'esque numbers.

Rose is nowhere near the level of CP3.

ChiSoxJuan
01-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Actually I think CP3 can score just as well as Drose, but just decides not to put up so many attempts.. He'll never be the inside player that D Rose is. Barkley's even suggested Rose should post up more because of his inside presence. That would be unthinkable for CP3.

Sactown
sactown fan and he still doesnt know that its all about the POOh

I know that Pooh knows his ****, but right now he's the 2nd best PG in the league

godolphins
Really? Everytime I watch Bosh, he makes a dumb comment which makes people think he plays with no heart. I bet most team wouldn't mind having someone with no heart average 18 PPG 8 RPG for them, that's what i'll say to those people

Flash3
01-29-2011, 05:56 PM
you are funny with your celtic love dude. Da Bulls took them to the limit in the playoffs not that long ago LMFAO the Bulls could BEAT the Celtics OLD men in a 7 game set Bulls would win. The Heat and the Bulls with both teams healthy would be a great match up but the edge would prob go to the Heay at this point.

was garnett playing in that series .........

Beltrans Mole
I hope the Knicks play the Bulls in the 1st round.

darkfire423
umm Chris Paul says HI
1A
1B

deal between the two. Prolly not for to much longer, it is a interesting debate.

Minimal
01-29-2011, 05:57 PM
No he doesn't. Rose scores inside almost twice as often as CP3.
Man listen CP3 has higher 3PT% that Rose has FG%, he can score 25 PPG easily if he wants to.

kjoke
I know that Pooh knows his ****, but right now he's the 2nd best PG in the league

meh debateable, what we all know is that the Haitian sensation and boggie town are the best tag team duo in the whole nba

Sactown
No he doesn't. Rose scores inside almost twice as often as CP3.

Yes, but Paul carves the defense gets into the paint and lobs it up to the big man.

SteBO
/thread. This is getting ridiculous.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-29-2011, 05:58 PM

Sactown
01-29-2011, 05:59 PM
meh debateable, what we all know is that the Haitian sensation and boggie town are the best tag team duo in the whole nba

By far.. But Beno 2 rings > Rose+CP3+Rondo's 1 ring

RZZZA
01-29-2011, 06:00 PM
15 pages, damn is our team a popular topic

SteBO
01-29-2011, 06:00 PM
By far.. But Beno 2 rings > Rose+CP3+Rondo's 1 ring
This. :laugh2: x10000

WizFan3
01-29-2011, 06:01 PM
take away there pg look at what they have BOOZER but still a very talented team dont think theyre goin to the finals though

Flash3

Sactown
This. :laugh2: x10000

Forgot D-Will

ChiSoxJuan
01-29-2011, 06:02 PM
You're aren't paying attention. I never said Rose was the best scorer. I said it was the more versatile scorer. He can score on you a LOT more ways than CP3 can. CP3 is a much better shooter. If they were both on the same team, I would play CP3 at PG & Rose at SG because I agree with Barkley. Rose would be a highly effective post player if he didn't have to run the offense.

WhyCubsFanWhy
01-29-2011, 06:02 PM
was garnett playing in that series .........

nope and we didnt have Boozer and the depth we have now I am sayin we took them to the limit then. the better team at the time won but now I would LOVE the rematch cause in my opinion and it is just that THE Bulls would beat the Celtics in a 7 game match up. With both teams healthy and hey thats not taking anything away from the Celtics but the Bulls are really really much improved. I have watched this team since the early 80's seen the Hole championship run ect and this Bulls team is getting there. They have come a long way in the past 2 years.

Avenged
01-29-2011, 06:04 PM
This thread has ran it's course.

Lets cool down with the baiting and insults, it doesn't always have to be about the Celtics, Lakers, and Heat.