PDA

View Full Version : Kevin garnett...

Squad13
01-29-2011, 02:01 AM
Someone link the nut shot he just pulled on frye

SA5195
01-29-2011, 02:02 AM
I don't think he should've been ejected. Just my opinion.

Super.
01-29-2011, 02:03 AM
Wait, so no techs on Gortat? One Tech for Frye?

and KG got ejected?

heyman321
01-29-2011, 02:03 AM
That was a dirty *** play though. Going under the foot of him? That's Bruce Bowen like. Btw, Jeff Van Gundy is 2nd to Charles Barkley in funny commentating.

sargon21
01-29-2011, 02:04 AM
he's a dirty player, obviously

Gators123
01-29-2011, 02:06 AM
Hes a punk.

210Don
01-29-2011, 02:06 AM
He Sets A Bad Example For The NBA

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 02:07 AM

and KG got ejected?

a whole bunch of suns and celtics in that and every Celtic player got a tech and only frye got a tech :laugh2: and this agenda thread will go well.. everyone's going to call him a punk ,dirty player etc.

Htownballa1622
01-29-2011, 02:15 AM
In b4 this gets closed

Sactown
01-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Link please

sargon21
01-29-2011, 02:18 AM
a whole bunch of suns and celtics in that and every Celtic player got a tech and only frye got a tech :laugh2: and this agenda thread will go well.. everyone's going to call him a punk ,dirty player etc.

Is he not?

JSLBULLS
01-29-2011, 02:19 AM
Garnett is the biggest punk in the league! Hitting someone in the nuts on a jumper? Really? Frye shouldve decked his *****!

gbrl
01-29-2011, 02:19 AM

and KG got ejected?

he got into it with pietrus punched frye in the balls and was mouthing off while they the refs were trying to settle the situation thats why he was ejected

Nirvanaskurdt
01-29-2011, 02:20 AM
KG = Bruce Bowen :pity:

Super.
01-29-2011, 02:20 AM
Dirty player or not, someone please explain where the 2nd Tech on KG is. I'd love to hear some reasoning for the 2nd tech.

Oh and how do Perkins and Nate get a tech but Gortat doesn't?

Super.
01-29-2011, 02:21 AM
he got into it with pietrus punched frye in the balls and was mouthing off while they the refs were trying to settle the situation thats why he was ejected

KG mouthed off? Fyre was doing the same if not more and so was Gortat.

I don't understand the 2nd tech on KG.

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 02:21 AM
Is he not?

no talking trash isn't playing dirty

210Don
01-29-2011, 02:23 AM

yup but at least bruce didnt talk wild like kg he was just dirty kg annoying & dirty

JSLBULLS
01-29-2011, 02:23 AM
no talking trash isn't playing dirty

The guy punched him in the nuts! He should be ejected and suspended for that! I mean you cant get much lower!

Super.
01-29-2011, 02:24 AM
The guy punched him in the nuts! He should be ejected and suspended for that! I mean you cant get much lower!

It was a glorified sack tap.

There's a pretty big discrepancy between a sack tap and punching someone in the balls.

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 02:24 AM
^ lmao

one play

Gators123
01-29-2011, 02:26 AM
Found the video of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU94JmelHj8

Super.
01-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Found the video of it

Sack Tap. Not a Punch in the nuts. Was is dirty? Absolutely

I just want to see some reasoning behind KG's 2nd tech, Nates tech, and Gortat NOT getting a tech

iggypop123
01-29-2011, 02:31 AM
wish anthony peeler had delivered a bigger shot to kg.

kblo247
01-29-2011, 02:31 AM
He should be suspended. Taking a shot at a guy's nuts is a ***** move. In fact didn't Bowen or Paul get suspended for an altercation that resulted in a nut shot years ago? (can't remember which one)

More-Than-Most
01-29-2011, 02:33 AM
Sack Tap. Not a Punch in the nuts. Was is dirty? Absolutely

I just want to see some reasoning behind KG's 2nd tech, Nates tech, and Gortat NOT getting a tech

The nut tap really wasn't a big deal to me... The going under the guys legs/Feet and staying there with intent is the part I found dirty.

The double tech happened really wasn't deserving... The first tech is the one that should be in question to be honest because frye got in his face first... the 2nd tech KG got was the right call because he was told to stop and continued on. Really they both should have only got 1 tech each at the end. I think that is the first time seeing a team get 6 consecutive free throws.

JSLBULLS
01-29-2011, 02:34 AM
"sack tap" or whatever you call it..... you dont hit a player purposely in the nuts! If that happened to him he would still be milking it rolling around on the floor and pierce would have been carried off in a wheelchair! They can dish it out but cant take it! Biggest bunch of drama queens in the league! He knows exactly what he did.. did it on purpose and acts surprised??? what a joke!

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 02:35 AM
The nut tap really wasn't a big deal to me... The going under the guys legs/Feet and staying there with intent is the part I found dirty.

The double tech happened really wasn't deserving... The first tech is the one that should be in question to be honest because frye got in his face first... the 2nd tech KG got was the right call because he was told to stop and continued on. Really they both should have only got 1 tech each at the end. I think that is the first time seeing a team get 6 consecutive free throws.

he hand checked him and turned around he didn't try and trip him too

Mudvayne91
01-29-2011, 02:37 AM
In b4 this gets closed

Apparently me too.

Oh, and Reggie Evans is pretty rough too.

More-Than-Most
01-29-2011, 02:37 AM

If you hand check a guy there should be no way his legs should have ended up under frye and then left there... That play is how people end up out for the season.

kblo247
01-29-2011, 02:38 AM
I'm used to Boston undercutting shooters. Ray Allen did that all last Finals and Tony Allen got kicked in the neck for doing it as well. They do that cheap **** all the time along with their moving screens. When you stoop to nut taps though you are playing like a ***** though

Lakersfan2483
Dirty play

rhino17
KG needs to be suspended

he is the biggest ***** in the NBA, by far

he was probably reaching for Frye's balls cause he doesnt have a pair of his own

rhino17
01-29-2011, 02:39 AM
That play is how people end up out for the season.
that is a play that ends careers

see Steve Francis, he never recovered from Bowen's cheap ****

D Roses Bulls
01-29-2011, 02:39 AM
Garnett must be trying to pass lebron as the biggest idiot in the NBA.

Super.
01-29-2011, 02:43 AM

Agree'd. I dont understand Nate's tech. He was clearly just separating players

Gators123
KG is 34 years old, when the hell is he going to grow up?

Htownballa1622
Lmao and smh:facepalm:

D1JM
01-29-2011, 02:46 AM
Hope he does that to artest

Shortys4711
01-29-2011, 02:48 AM
If you hand check a guy there should be no way his legs should have ended up under frye and then left there... That play is how people end up out for the season.

Exactly, not only did he deliberately nut sack him but this was the second time in the game that he took fryes legs out, first time he rolled his ankle. KG is a punk and dirty player straight up

cargobox
01-29-2011, 02:49 AM
It's a punch, not a freakin' tap

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 02:50 AM
I've done the same thing to people on accident (undercutting them and they twist their ankle on your foot) wether it was an accident or not KG blew up as usualy and couldnt control his anger. Anyways we had like an 11 page KG bashing thread earlier, the crap on PSD get awful repetative (damn i wish i could spell, unless that right)

kblo247

You trying to make Ron flip out and lose himself a bit? :laugh2:

He won't talk **** to anyone especially Odom. I still remember Odom smacking him on the ***, him trying to man up and then realizing Lamar isn't a euro or 6 foot 4 and back down while LO said, "I''' do whatever the **** I want to you".

I also remember him running from Dice and Peeler punking him as well

Hustlenomics
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrazCQGQKIZ54lVoJKcRk3IYtPoVoEK _ja_8yjTPNOSUMTBrhkSg

TopsyTurvy
I think Stern should appoint Reggie Evans to investigate what happened. He knows about handling another players balls...

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 02:53 AM

So you hope Artest gets injured?? It's people like you I hate

D Roses Bulls
01-29-2011, 02:54 AM

I'm not sure, but I think he means if he does that to artest, artest will knock garnetts *** out. which I'd love to see artest do.

Squad13
01-29-2011, 02:55 AM
Dirty player or not, someone please explain where the 2nd Tech on KG is. I'd love to hear some reasoning for the 2nd tech.

It came-from man law, he nutted frye for allahs sake

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 02:56 AM
I'm not sure, but I think he means if he does that too artest, artest will knock garnetts *** out. which I'd love to see artest do.

I see, in that case I half agree, it would be nice to see Garnett be put in his place, but we need Ron Ron to keep his cool. Boy do I hate the fact that Garnett always goes after smaller dudes, so in this case Artest would indeed show him whats up

Kobes a Killer
01-29-2011, 02:57 AM
I started the day with 200 posts (which took a year to do lol) ended it with 268, i'm a little disgusted with myself and i'm going to bed, goodnight PSD

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 02:58 AM
I see, in that case I half agree, it would be nice to see Garnett be put in his place, but we need Ron Ron to keep his cool. Boy do I hate the fact that Garnett always goes after smaller dudes, so in this case Artest would indeed show him whats up

so Dwight Howard is a smaller dude too? because KG was talkin **** to him too

Super.
01-29-2011, 02:59 AM
It came-from man law, he nutted frye for allahs sake

Actually that was just a personal foul...which was called.

They called KG for 2 techs. I really want someone to explain both of them to me.

Illinirob83
01-29-2011, 03:00 AM

Back-slapping someone in the nuts should be grounds for automatic ejection and suspension. Van Gundy and Jackson were wondering why Frye was upset. They kept saying it was because he didn't give him enough space to land...how could they miss the nut-slap so badly? Awful job the commentary.

rhino17
01-29-2011, 03:01 AM

They called KG for 2 techs. I really want someone to explain both of them to me.

Dirty ***** shot plus talking afterward

that is 2

he shouldda been ejected to begin with, plus a suspension

rhino17
01-29-2011, 03:02 AM
Back-slapping someone in the nuts should be grounds for automatic ejection and suspension. Van Gundy and Jackson were wondering why Frye was upset. They kept saying it was because he didn't give him enough space to land...how could they miss the nut-slap so badly? Awful job the commentary.

they talked about it, not sure what you were listening to

Jackson said it was a good play, he is a ******

Illinirob83
01-29-2011, 03:02 AM
The nut tap really wasn't a big deal to me... .

lol, maybe because they aren't your nuts. That is a slap below the belt. KG is a real piece of garbage.

kblo247
01-29-2011, 03:03 AM

JVG said they could call a flagrant on that lower stomach contact. ESPN doesn't let them say balls, buts, or even groin it seems as they also skated around it.

NBA TV on the other hand called it dirty especially Kamla who is a KG guy to his core.

Htownballa1622
01-29-2011, 03:03 AM
so Dwight Howard is a smaller dude too? because KG was talkin **** to him too

He knows dwight won't do anything.kg literally attacked dwights arm before. D12 is too happy-go-lucky imo.

Im just waiting for the day that dwight handles kg.if not, someone hopefully will soon enough

Illinirob83
01-29-2011, 03:05 AM
they talked about it, not sure what you were listening to

Jackson said it was a good play, he is a ******

They asked why Frye got so upset. lol. The MAIN point shouldve been how KG pulled out an old trick that he didn't get away with. They speculated that he might have hit him in the nuts, but they acted as though it was an accident or something. It was obviously his intent to do that, and that is obvously why Frye was so upset. If I was Frye I wouldve be so instantly pissed that I couldn't help but take an immediate swing. Anytime someone takes a cheap-shot to your nuts it is grounds for "anything goes".

Squad13
01-29-2011, 03:05 AM

No self respecting person would say he shouldn't be thrown out. Good day sir

gbrl
01-29-2011, 03:06 AM
JVG said they could call a flagrant on that lower stomach contact. ESPN doesn't let them say balls, buts, or even groin it seems as they also skated around it.

NBA TV on the other hand called it dirty especially Kamla who is a KG guy to his core.
i recall them saying groin

rhino17
01-29-2011, 03:06 AM
They asked why Frye got so upset. lol. The MAIN point shouldve been how KG pulled out an old trick that he didn't get away with. They speculated that he might have hit him in the nuts, but they acted as though it was an accident or something. It was obviously his intent to do that, and that is obvously why Frye was so upset. If I was Frye I wouldve be so instantly pissed that I couldn't help but take an immediate swing. Anytime someone takes a cheap-shot to your nuts it is grounds for "anything goes".

No they didnt, JVG said it was a dirty play and a flagrant foul

Mark Jackson was the only 1 of the 3 saying it was not a big deal, the other 2 openly said it was a cheap shot

Illinirob83
01-29-2011, 03:09 AM
No they didnt, JVG said it was a dirty play and a flagrant foul

Mark Jackson was the only 1 of the 3 saying it was not a big deal, the other 2 openly said it was a cheap shot

They were both pretty strongly against him being ejected. They showed it like 10 times, they really didn't make a big deal of it, they were more talking about what happened after the hit with the arguing and separating.

Hawkize31
01-29-2011, 03:13 AM
Hes a piece of ****, always has been.

More reason to not like the Celtics imo.

D1JM
01-29-2011, 03:18 AM

I'm not sure, but I think he means if he does that to artest, artest will knock garnetts *** out. which I'd love to see artest do.

This

More-Than-Most
01-29-2011, 03:21 AM
Hes a piece of ****, always has been.

More reason to not like the Celtics imo.

I disagree... Its true KG plays dirty and I love him from a skill point of view but hate his new found mentality. That being said the Celtics should not be disliked because 1 or 2 players act moronic from time to time. They are still a great team in general and play fantastic basketball.

Basically similar to the spurs earlier when they won their championships... There was 1 or 2 whom played dirty but they played fantastic basketball as a team.

Squad13
01-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Ron attest would patrick Bateman his ***

Ty Fast
01-29-2011, 03:28 AM
i hate kg

shep33
01-29-2011, 03:28 AM
it was a dirty play yes...

Mudvayne91
01-29-2011, 03:34 AM
I don't like either players or teams, but it wouldn't surprise me if KG won that fight.Doesn't matter though, Herschel Walker's 48 year old *** takes them both down!

AI4MVP
01-29-2011, 03:39 AM
lol at everyone saying gortat shoulda gotten a technical. he wasnt doing anything. watch the tape morans. he tried to separate everyone and perkins and lil nate came and talked ****. he didnt do anything. and the refs are the ones on the court hearing who says what and what goes on, so all u idiots like "wow player x got a tech and player y didnt", shut up

Hustlenomics
01-29-2011, 03:41 AM
lol at everyone saying gortat shoulda gotten a technical. he wasnt doing anything. watch the tape morans. he tried to separate everyone and perkins and lil nate came and talked ****. he didnt do anything. and the refs are the ones on the court hearing who says what and what goes on, so all u idiots like "wow player x got a tech and player y didnt", shut up

lol

Mplsman
01-29-2011, 03:41 AM
KG is the #1 **** talker in the NBA.

thephoenixson28
01-29-2011, 03:43 AM
KG is my favorite player but he deserved the 2nd tech. Does he deserve a suspension no. Did he deserve a tech yes.

Mudvayne91
01-29-2011, 03:45 AM

Probably shouldn't use the term moron if you spell it wrong.

braveniler58
01-29-2011, 03:47 AM
Nate got his technical because he shoved Gortat pretty hard. Gortat should have gotten a T as well, even though he was separating the guys -- he was a bit physical to KG.

KG most definitely deserved to get ejected.

Very dirty play by KG. Just makes me dislike him even more.

Great win by the Suns.

Sactown
01-29-2011, 03:49 AM
wear a cup *****

Fnom11
01-29-2011, 03:54 AM
He should be suspended for taking out Fryes feet. Anyone who says different is either a Celtics fan or a dumbass

More-Than-Most
01-29-2011, 04:14 AM
Probably shouldn't use the term moron if you spell it wrong.

:laugh:

WHODAT8o8
01-29-2011, 04:34 AM
It wasn't even that hard of a hit or Channing frye has no to little balls because he got up so fast after that hit.. Tbh I highly doubt kg was aiming for his nuts he was probably just trying to handcheck his stomach

Squad13
01-29-2011, 04:40 AM
It wasn't even that hard of a hit or Channing frye has no to little balls because he got up so fast after that hit.. Tbh I highly doubt kg was aiming for his nuts he was probably just trying to handcheck his stomach

Is there really a point when homerism goes too far? Sure is, you proved it

WHODAT8o8
01-29-2011, 04:44 AM
Is there really a point when homerism goes too far? Sure is, you proved it

I'm just straight up giving my opinion on the matter as you are u believe what u want and I'll believe in what I want.

bigsams50
01-29-2011, 04:47 AM
He should be suspended. Taking a shot at a guy's nuts is a ***** move. In fact didn't Bowen or Paul get suspended for an altercation that resulted in a nut shot years ago? (can't remember which one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WZUASGGbw

^Was Kobe suspended for doing the same thing? I think not.

WHODAT8o8
01-29-2011, 04:47 AM
I just hate how ppl say what a bad person kg is.. Never heard him complaining about waning a trade, never saw a show the decision with kg, never heard of him accused of sexual assualt or rape

bigsams50
01-29-2011, 04:49 AM
I just hate how ppl say what a bad person kg is.. Never heard him complaining about waning a trade, never saw a show the decision with kg, never heard of him accused of sexual assualt or rape

exactly. KG does what he does on the court to get reactions out of the other players. Most of the time it works.

rhino17
01-29-2011, 04:49 AM
that doesnt mean he doesnt play like a puss on the court

YoungOne
01-29-2011, 05:01 AM
people just hate KG now cause he is winning and lakers fans want him to be suspended because of the game on sunday, if he would do such thing as a t-wolve no one would complain.

BDoggaF
01-29-2011, 05:02 AM
It's a punch, not a freakin' tap

since when is an open fist (like a high five) a punch? If its not a tap, its a slap.

feddi420
01-29-2011, 05:30 AM
he's a cancer to his team and the league...but for real that was a dirty play and he has a history of doin stuff like that....guys a stud just a douche at the same time

More-Than-Most
01-29-2011, 05:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WZUASGGbw

^Was Kobe suspended for doing the same thing? I think not.

not exactly the same thing... The hit in the nuts was the same but the intent to hurt or injure is different. Kobe did not intentionally put a leg under said player and leave it there while player was coming down.

There should really be a rule or something against it to some kind of severity. I am not sure why everyone is focusing in on the nut shot when the leg issue is a bit more serious.

bigsams50
01-29-2011, 06:04 AM
not exactly the same thing... The hit in the nuts was the same but the intent to hurt or injure is different. Kobe did not intentionally put a leg under said player and leave it there while player was coming down.

There should really be a rule or something against it to some kind of severity. I am not sure why everyone is focusing in on the nut shot when the leg issue is a bit more serious.
This thread is talking about the nut shot. And the poster i quoted said that KG should be suspended for the nut shot.

Bishnoff
01-29-2011, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure why the 2nd tech was given. It should have been a flagrant and a tech on KG, tech on Frye, and a tech on Perkins. Gortat was trying to break it up. I'm not sure what Nate did. It was a very heated game all round.

I understand that KG is a very competitive individual, but he can't keep putting his feet underneath a jump shooter. Someone is going to get injured real soon, just ask Bruce Bowen.

levignjw
01-29-2011, 08:07 AM
When is someone going to man up and knock KG the **** out??

69centers
01-29-2011, 08:10 AM
When is someone going to man up and knock KG the **** out??

Maybe because Perkins was there.

sunsfan88
01-29-2011, 08:13 AM
He's probably gonna grab Gasol's balls on Sunday.

KG likes grabbing balls of soft big men.

levignjw
01-29-2011, 08:14 AM
Maybe because Perkins was there.

Haha good point. I still don't understand how nobody has laid his *** out yet after all the dirty **** he loves to pull. KG has one of the biggest vaginas in the NBA.

Minimal
01-29-2011, 08:28 AM
he's probably gonna grab gasol's balls on sunday.

Kg likes grabbing balls of soft big men.
lmao

bagwell368
01-29-2011, 08:40 AM
Good. More fear and loathing of the Celts. Make players worry about other stuff then the game.

Tough D -> dirty play has existed throughout NBA history. Any team that's been around has its own versions. In hockey they call them goons and enforcers.

Too tough for you? Get out.

unwantedplayer
01-29-2011, 08:44 AM
Haters gonna hate. All of you would be true haters if you talked about how much you hate him every day, yet you only take jabs at him when he does something that earns him the title as a "punk".

levignjw
01-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Good. More fear and loathing of the Celts. Make players worry about other stuff then the game.

Tough D -> dirty play has existed throughout NBA history. Any team that's been around has its own versions. In hockey they call them goons and enforcers.

Since when did ball tapping become "tough"?

And please do not compare the NHL to the NBA in terms of toughness. The NHL's group of guys are the toughest players in the world. Watching these pansy NBA fights do not even come close to being "tough" in my eyes.

Fmaranesi
01-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Haters gonna hate. All of you would be true haters if you talked about how much you hate him every day, yet you only take jabs at him when he does something that earns him the title as a "punk".haha Haters gonna Hate? your boy likes punching people in the nuts, that's not hating son...that's calling a player out for being cheap.

OG "Dee" LOCc
01-29-2011, 09:55 AM
hes a ***** and the whole league knows it

m26555
01-29-2011, 10:19 AM
It's absolutely HILARIOUS how people think that was intentional. He was looking directly at the ball when Frye took the shot. That was an accident, but, of course, due to the massive amount of Garnett haters on here, no one sees that.

TheDiggler
01-29-2011, 10:24 AM
That was so stupid from Garnett. Even the russians from Space-Station MIR could see he was obviously punching Frye's nuts :facepalm: That's not dirty play, that's kindergarten.

Fmaranesi
01-29-2011, 10:39 AM

Too tough? KG hit his balls...thats not tough d

Let's play 1 on 1...when you go up for a shot I'll hit you in the nuts and then I'll just say....Hey that's just tough D son...don't come near me or ill punch your nuts...IM TOUGHHHH

magichatnumber9
01-29-2011, 10:55 AM
What KG did was something every Big Man in the league has been thinking about doing for a couple of years now. Checking to see if Charmin extra soft Frye was a former member of the WNBA.

netsgiantsyanks
01-29-2011, 11:04 AM

hitting somebody in the balls is considered tough in your standards? im starting to question your manhood.

netsgiantsyanks
01-29-2011, 11:06 AM
What KG did was something every Big Man in the league has been thinking about doing for a couple of years now. Checking to see if Charmin extra soft Frye was a former member of the WNBA.

:laugh2:

Mary*420*Jane
01-29-2011, 11:39 AM
In b4 this gets closed

Why would it be closed?

Mary*420*Jane
01-29-2011, 11:40 AM
It was a dirty move

Squad13
01-29-2011, 11:46 AM
It's absolutely HILARIOUS how people think that was intentional. He was looking directly at the ball when Frye took the shot. That was an accident, but, of course, due to the massive amount of Garnett haters on here, no one sees that.

Get real, you're crazy if you really think that. Then again your sports opinions are usually crazy to begin with.

GspLAL
01-29-2011, 12:04 PM

Tough? Punching/kicking a guy in the balls is tough? Even if you got into a fight with someone you don't do that.

bbcmillionaire
01-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Lmao you call him a bad person I call it entertaining

Missing56&33
01-29-2011, 12:34 PM
Channing Frye use to be a Knick......he doesn't have balls anyway. So I don't see what the problem was. He was prolly upset that KG didn't pat him on the *** as well. But as far as KG being dirty, I don't think he has to play dirty against Frye. I love KG....one of my favorite players. He plays the game the right way. Looks like Boston is getting ready for the playoffs, they were upset last night.

tonyd3b54
01-29-2011, 12:41 PM
hahahaha gotta love kg.... /thread

Chi StateOfMind
01-29-2011, 12:50 PM

:cheers: to that

ttam68
01-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Wow that was even more deliberate than I thought it'd be.

Should be suspended for that

n83417
01-29-2011, 01:14 PM
First of all.

Frye was OBVIOUSLY faking.

Anyone who has EVER gotten hit in the nuts knows if you go down, you do not get up that quick. Frye was trying to get the call, and got it. And then some.

I personally do not think it was intentional. If it was, it was cheap. But Frye faked it, and got the call.

LanceUpperCut
01-29-2011, 01:21 PM
He under cuts the guy twice in the same game and then fondles his junk. KG is one violent homo.

kgjfan243
01-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Low Blow, KG. I know the guy's a competitor, but come on.

Htownballa1622
01-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Why would it be closed?

Because homers will defend kg as if he's not dirty or try to make excuses as to how he didn't mean it or how kg is tough.

Then "haters" will give valid evidence as to how he was being dirty, etc.

Names will get called. Blah blah. Celtics mod or someone closes when thread "runs its course."

NYKSpiritBomb
01-29-2011, 01:30 PM
KG acts like a 5 year old when he doesn't get his way, little temper tantrum baby :cry:

NYKSpiritBomb
01-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Lmao you call him a bad person I call it entertaining

2x but he cant be a good person, lets be real about that lol

Ray_R
01-29-2011, 01:37 PM
KG Learned Defense from Malcolm in the Middle. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6h2xiLlKnE)

BucktownUSA
01-29-2011, 01:42 PM
garnetts the man

BucktownUSA
01-29-2011, 01:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRPZbBxWWwI

Htownballa1622
01-29-2011, 01:49 PM
garnetts the man that hits ppl in the nuts, plays dirty, and yells/talks trash more than anyone.

Fixed

LA_Raiders
01-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Stay Classy KG...

WHODAT8o8
01-29-2011, 01:57 PM
All you guys talking **** about him on here but I bet if u met him in person ud all only have nice things to say about him

Htownballa1622
01-29-2011, 02:02 PM
All you guys talking **** about him on here but I bet if u met him in person ud all only have nice things to say about him

negative.I'd have to hold back from attacking him.

kdspurman
01-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Video says it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASClJTnJ4I

lmao @ matt bonner throwing KG down

back pedaling from mcdyess (he did his best carmelo anthony impression in the garden)

I would respect this guy alot more if he was consistent but it's clear he likes picking fights with guys he knows wont react. channing frye is not exactly lemarcus aldridge.

I also think he was thrown out cause that was the 2nd time he got under frye on a shot. gentry let the refs know after the 1st missed call & i'm sure and when they saw him do it again, they felt it was time to go. 4 mins left in a blow out is how people get hurt, KG was in the wrong 100%.

levignjw
01-29-2011, 02:03 PM

What is that supposed to mean? He's a good person off the court? Doesn't mean **** to me when he plays like an immature ***** on the court.

J4KOP99
01-29-2011, 02:10 PM

As you can see in the video, Kobe didn't even hit him in the nuts, he hit im on the thigh. Don't you think Igoudola would have had a little different of a reaction had Kobe hit him in the nuts like garnett hit Frye?

FadeAwayLikeMJ
01-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Are some of y'all actually calling KG homosexual? How old are you guys? Lol

IndiansFan337
01-29-2011, 02:12 PM
That was cheap and dirty. KG is a great player, but he does so many questionable things and really doesn't get as much heat as you would expect. He does a few embarrassing things for the NBA and his team each year. That dog thing he did to Jose Calderon was idiotic. This was classless. No man should be doing something like he did to Frye. And I do believe it was intentional because he went up with an open hand, then made a fist when he was about to hit him. KG let his frustrations get the best of him last night.

droalex
01-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Video says it all:

lmao @ matt bonner throwing KG down

back pedaling from mcdyess (he did his best carmelo anthony impression in the garden)

I would respect this guy alot more if he was consistent but it's clear he likes picking fights with guys he knows wont react. channing frye is not exactly lemarcus aldridge.

I also think he was thrown out cause that was the 2nd time he got under frye on a shot. gentry let the refs know after the 1st missed call & i'm sure and when they saw him do it again, they felt it was time to go. 4 mins left in a blow out is how people get hurt, KG was in the wrong 100%.

:laugh: ***** moves by KG

magichatnumber9
01-29-2011, 02:24 PM
First of all.

Frye was OBVIOUSLY faking.

Anyone who has EVER gotten hit in the nuts knows if you go down, you do not get up that quick. Frye was trying to get the call, and got it. And then some.

I personally do not think it was intentional. If it was, it was cheap. But Frye faked it, and got the call.

NO No NO No Frye has no balls. Seriously though I like tough D and I'm a Garnett fan, but come on. Leave the nuts out of this game.

justinnum1
01-29-2011, 02:28 PM
dirty player

magichatnumber9
01-29-2011, 02:31 PM
If everyone knew KG was like this why was everybody on here PSD in 2008 begging for there team to trade for him. Every NBA forum wanted this dude on there team. I bet you all still do!

nickdymez
01-29-2011, 02:37 PM

Interesting

nickdymez
01-29-2011, 02:38 PM
If everyone knew KG was like this why was everybody on here PSD in 2008 begging for there team to trade for him. Every NBA forum wanted this dude on there team. I bet you all still do!

Naw, i'll take my chances with Pau...

Tony_Starks
01-29-2011, 02:38 PM
I could care less about the groin shot, Im used to seeing those kind of bush league cheap stunts from KG. But to go under his feet not once but TWICE just shows me he's taken himself to a new low. Anybody thats played knows if you roll your ankle coming down on someone else's foot hard enough your pretty much done. Possibly career ending.

Im glad Frye stood up and confronted him, I would've probably two pieced him just to really send the message. All the trash talk, cheap lil elbow shots he gives, the lil extra shoulder action on his typical moving screens, I get all that ok he's a jerk. But to go the extent of trying to hurt someone totally crosses the line.

knightstemplar
01-29-2011, 03:16 PM
haha kg such a *****

Sportfan
01-29-2011, 03:28 PM
KG plays dirty. We all know.

You guys can cry over it all you want, but he's playing on the best team in the conference :cool:

unwantedplayer
01-29-2011, 03:34 PM
haha Haters gonna Hate? your boy likes punching people in the nuts, that's not hating son...that's calling a player out for being cheap.

Oh please, if somebody else punched another player, a majority of the people would be like "Good for him."

levignjw
01-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Oh please, if somebody else punched another player, a majority of the people would be like "Good for him."

I highly doubt that. A shot at the nuts is never necessary.

Jonathan2323
01-29-2011, 03:42 PM
I don't like KG, but I like the toughness he plays with. I miss the old HEAT-Knick rivalries because they were so intense.

Celtic AL
01-29-2011, 04:15 PM
this Anti KG Thread is worth making an Great Article!

Shkelqim
01-29-2011, 04:27 PM
I would have punched the **** out of Garnett. That ****ing *****.
Suspension definitely.

smith&wesson
01-29-2011, 04:44 PM
It was a glorified sack tap.

There's a pretty big discrepancy between a sack tap and punching someone in the balls.

a glorified sack tap ? wtf is that ? hahahahaha you say it as if its somthing ppl do and its nothing. your not supose to tap any ones sack in basket ball lol he deserved an ejection lol trying to give fry an errection.

JPHX
01-29-2011, 05:24 PM
a glorified sack tap ? wtf is that ? hahahahaha you say it as if its somthing ppl do and its nothing. your not supose to tap any ones sack in basket ball lol he deserved an ejection lol trying to give fry an errection.

i think the only player that gets erections playing ball is reggie evans.

cheap shot by KG though.

WizFan3
01-29-2011, 05:51 PM
hes a straight up ***** idc what any of u celts fans say hes an ******* hes over rated and picks on the young guys cnt wait till frye gets him back and castrates that ****er

WizFan3
01-29-2011, 05:52 PM
btw here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_W_KqtqoU

knightstemplar
01-29-2011, 05:59 PM
i think the only player that gets erections playing ball is reggie evans.

cheap shot by KG though.

why him?:confused:

Bruno
01-29-2011, 06:04 PM
KG should have been ejected. You can't go around cuppin' like its no big deal.

DoubleDragon
01-29-2011, 06:16 PM
Found the video of it

Just saw it. Wow. I thought seeing it from the back it was inadvertent. But from the front, no doubt. That's just a classless shot. I can appreciate KG's hard-nose play as well as his intensity. That's what makes him one of the all time best.
Always liked his game back to Minnesota.
That said...

Sorry man, that was a punk shot. Even a Celts fan can acknowledge that, I'm sure. Just a punk move against a classy and humble player. No excuse.:facepalm:

cmon Ticket, you're better than that

Sactown
01-29-2011, 06:21 PM
I wonder if something happened previous to this play to make him want to cup check Frye? seems interesting that out of everyone this year to nut check it's Frye? Maybe he was curious to see if he had nuts.

SteBO
01-29-2011, 07:41 PM
http://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo/status/31471475911299073#

:pray: Thank the lord. I wanna see fireworks tomorrow.

Mudvayne91
01-30-2011, 12:02 AM
I don't like either players or teams, but it wouldn't surprise me if KG won that fight.Doesn't matter though, Herschel Walker's 48 year old *** takes them both down!

1st round knockout tonight. KG and Artest are going down

Meatmypet
01-30-2011, 01:09 AM
I dont think it was intentional.

godolphins
01-30-2011, 01:15 AM
This doesn't suprise, everyone knows KG is a dbag

sunsfan88
01-30-2011, 05:57 AM
KG grabbed Frye's balls TWICE in that game. The first time Frye thought it was an accident so he let it go but the 2nd time Frye figured out that KG just likes grabbing people balls when his team geta blown out.

I mean if you still think it was an "accident" I hope Gortat punches Garnett in the face twice while going for a rebound....it'd also be an "accident" right?

dodie53
01-30-2011, 07:40 AM
wtf is wrong with KG?

Iron24th
01-30-2011, 08:44 AM
KG is a F punk,I miss Anthony Peeler who was smart enough to throw an elbow on his face.

Iron24th
01-30-2011, 08:52 AM
1st round knockout tonight. KG and Artest are going down

KG is a coward,I remember when Artest pushed him to the floor,he didn't even answered cause he knows Ron can makes him K.O easily,KG just likes to fights with little guards,but only the very small ones,it seems Anthony Peeler was too big for him lol.

ravistarr
01-30-2011, 09:43 AM

Hustlenomics = living in denial

SteBO
01-30-2011, 10:15 AM
KG just curses at himself to hype himself for games. He's a douchbag and there's no denying that from anyone here and I refuse to condone him until I see him stand up to the likes of Dwight Howard. Picking on Jose Calderon, Channing Frye, Hedo Turkoglu, etc.... aint exactly....tough if you ask me.

Caution1011
01-30-2011, 10:44 AM
He's a *** just like SteBo lol, but Garnett has become a dirtier player as the years have been passing. I use to love him back in Minny, but now I can't stand him. Every game he thinks he's playing in the hood with his boys ready to scrap. When I KG hit him in the jewels I started cracking up, but he is by far the dirtiest player in the league

TheDetroitBlue
01-30-2011, 10:59 AM
ESPN makes KG look like some big tough player when everyone knows he's just a big baby

SteBO
01-30-2011, 10:59 AM
He's a ***, but Garnett has become a dirtier player as the years have been passing. I use to love him back in Minny, but now I can't stand him. Every game he thinks he's playing in the hood with his boys ready to scrap. When I KG hit him in the jewels I started cracking up, but he is by far the dirtiest player in the league

Fixed :D

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-30-2011, 11:01 AM
KG only picks on little guys, or the nicest big men in the league like Duncan and Howard. I love this guys game, only if he would leave the petty stuff out of it.

millerandco
01-30-2011, 11:02 AM
kevin garnett...is a douche? are we ending your sentence haha

levignjw
01-30-2011, 11:08 AM
He's a *** just like SteBo lol, but Garnett has become a dirtier player as the years have been passing. I use to love him back in Minny, but now I can't stand him. Every game he thinks he's playing in the hood with his boys ready to scrap. When I KG hit him in the jewels I started cracking up, but he is by far the dirtiest player in the league

Totally agree with this.

There's no denying the KG's talent level but he is by far the player I hate the most in the entire NBA. His vagina grows bigger each day.

kntresistheheat
01-31-2011, 01:18 PM
A 13 year old ball boy for the L.A. Lakers in yesterdays game went up to Kevin Garnett from the Boston Celtics and ask him for his autograph, Garnetts response: "you have a better chance of getting Bin Ladens autograph than mines".

I am trying to find the link, I read it this morning now I can't find it. I can't stand this guy!!! What happen to him?? He wasn't like this in minny.

kntresistheheat
01-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Found it.

http://sportifi.com/news/Kevin-Garnett-Uses-Bin-Laden-in-Describing-Lakers-BallBoy-Autograph-Request-1138986.html

corky831
01-31-2011, 01:27 PM
Garnett is just hated now cuz he's on a winning celtics team.....everyone loved him when he was far away in minnesota......its just like arod...everyone loved him when he was on seattle...now he is hated cuz he plays with the yanks.....i wanted arod to go to the sox when he was supposedly being traded to us 4 manny....but now that he is on NY he seems like a douchebag.....it just happens that way in sports..

KingPosey
01-31-2011, 01:44 PM
I have ALWAYS been a KG fan, i dont disrespect his play, or trash him. But he definitely lingered underneath his feet intentionally. I didnt like that KG.

ttam68
01-31-2011, 01:57 PM
I love all the people claiming we don't like him because he's winning. It has nothing to do with that.

I hate him because he's a dick. But he's not even tough in the Oakley type way, he's tough in the balltapping kind of way. This isn't 7th grade.

His talent puts him in the ranks of legends but his personality is garbage.

levignjw
01-31-2011, 02:11 PM
Garnett is just hated now cuz he's on a winning celtics team.....everyone loved him when he was far away in minnesota......its just like arod...everyone loved him when he was on seattle...now he is hated cuz he plays with the yanks.....i wanted arod to go to the sox when he was supposedly being traded to us 4 manny....but now that he is on NY he seems like a douchebag.....it just happens that way in sports..

You couldn't be more wrong. KG is hated because he is a complete douche bag; the Celtics success is irrelevant.

Super.
01-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Keep hating.

KG feeds of your tears

macc
01-31-2011, 02:52 PM
As bad as Garnett is these days. Perkins tries to act tough just like him. At this stage of his career Garnett should be setting an example for the younger players on his team. Instead he's acting like he's 19 years old and fresh out of HS like some young punk trying to back everyone down. I would hope he would be better than that.

You see a guy like Ray Allen and you see what a real Class player acts like.

I rarely ever trash a guy, I didn't even trash Lebron during his "decision" days but with Garnett it's different. He gets into it with somone every single game and as soon as the other guy steps up to Garnett his hands are up instantly waiting for the refs to bail him out.

You would think for somone who gets into it with a guy every game that at least one time you would think that...I don't know, there would be a fight....not in Garnetts case. Just all talk.

Crackadalic
01-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Been a KG fan for the longest but seriously he's a real d***. KD said bosh is a fake tough guy well that should be pointed at KG because he is the worse

corky831
01-31-2011, 03:19 PM
Keep hating.

KG feeds of your tears

absolutely.....KG thrives off all these crybabies

pedrofan45
01-31-2011, 03:27 PM
i probably wouldn't like him if he wasn't a celtic... But **** I love that guy

NickyNick
01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
As bad as Garnett is these days. Perkins tries to act tough just like him. At this stage of his career Garnett should be setting an example for the younger players on his team. Instead he's acting like he's 19 years old and fresh out of HS like some young punk trying to back everyone down. I would hope he would be better than that.

You see a guy like Ray Allen and you see what a real Class player acts like.

I rarely ever trash a guy, I didn't even trash Lebron during his "decision" days but with Garnett it's different. He gets into it with somone every single game and as soon as the other guy steps up to Garnett his hands are up instantly waiting for the refs to bail him out.

You would think for somone who gets into it with a guy every game that at least one time you would think that...I don't know, there would be a fight....not in Garnetts case. Just all talk.

so what hes doing is working perfectly? even bloggers are all bent out of shape, imagine playing against him?

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 03:32 PM
I don't care if Garnett is mean to other players, but upsetting little kids just seeking an autograph is not cool.

Be mean, but leave the little kids out of it

AIMelo=KillaDUO
01-31-2011, 03:35 PM
He's a fake tough guy

macc
01-31-2011, 03:50 PM
so what hes doing is working perfectly? even bloggers are all bent out of shape, imagine playing against him?

But "what" is working? If you fire somone up, all that makes them do is play better. It's not like Garnett is getting other players thrown out of games.

ttam68
01-31-2011, 04:03 PM
Honestly it probably does help his team. He gets people upset and worried about him.

Nevertheless, don't ****ing ball tap a guy in an NBA game

Double_R
01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
KG is such a tool...

I find it funny that I used to root for him to get a ring, but ever since he got one I have rooted for him to retire.

RZZZA
01-31-2011, 05:22 PM
"I don't support Jay Cutler "

:no: