PDA

View Full Version : Modern nba ... Sucks!

GIANTSownNY
01-26-2011, 12:16 PM
MODERN NBA ... SUCKS! :clap:

Sad to say but nothing will bring back the NBA to its glorly of the late 80's and 90's ... todays NBA is sad. Low ratings and lower shooting %.

I wish there was a time machine, nothing like seeing JORDAN battle it out with Ewing ... Larry battle Magic ...

All we have today is Kobe (aka Kopy) biggest MJ wanna be on earth! Dude even the NBA commericals show the wannabe dribbling the basketball with his tounge wagging like classic MJ lol .... sooo sad! lol Im sure we all get a good laff out of it ... :D

Hey Kobe find your own identity! Playing in a DEFENSLESS NBA against subpar players lol ZERO phisicality and lanes to the rim that i can drive a truck through lol!

DoMeFavors
01-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Yup :(

Showing emotion after a bad call is a technical.
All the players are friendly with each other and hug and play around during the games.
Flagerant 2s are now what flagerant 1s were 10 years ago.
To many stars being unhappy and wanting to leave.

CluTcH_c1tY
01-26-2011, 12:31 PM
David Stern has really ruined the NBA. The league is a joke, there is no defense being played and there is clearly favoritism shown by the refs for certain teams. It won't be long until we see the NBA on pbs.. lol

DCB/LAL
01-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Umm....Dont watch? Problem solved.

NYYCowboys
01-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Oh god the Kobe fans are gonna be so angry when they read this...

dwadefan03
01-26-2011, 12:35 PM
if u dont like it dont watch it

ATX
01-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Umm....Dont watch? Problem solved.

x2

Stupid thread

Nobody wants to hear your whining.

Rndy
01-26-2011, 12:38 PM
MODERN NBA ... SUCKS! :clap:

Sad to say but nothing will bring back the NBA to its glorly of the late 80's and 90's ... todays NBA is sad. Low ratings and lower shooting %.

I wish there was a time machine, nothing like seeing JORDAN battle it out with Ewing ... Larry battle Magic ...

All we have today is Kobe (aka Kopy) biggest MJ wanna be on earth! Dude even the NBA commericals show the wannabe dribbling the basketball with his tounge wagging like classic MJ lol .... sooo sad! lol Im sure we all get a good laff out of it ... :D

Hey Kobe find your own identity! Playing in a DEFENSLESS NBA against subpar players lol ZERO phisicality and lanes to the rim that i can drive a truck through lol!

It's a different era if you don't like it don't watch. MJ seems to have a huge amount of respect for the way Kobe presents himself. I doubt MJ finds it sad that Kobe likes to do some things Jordan did. Just like Jordan did things players in his past did.

DCB/LAL
01-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Oh god the Kobe fans are gonna be so angry when they read this...

Lol Kobe fans? Lakers fans....I see no reason to be angry how can one call themselves a basketball fan and not appreciate what KOBE BRYANT has done for the NBA. People may hate Kobe and thats fine but no way you can say your a fan of the NBA and a fan of the past and not appricate what Kobe brings to this "MODERN NBA" when he is one of the few who is closest to bringing the toughness and heart and desire to win of the 80's and 90's.

Either dont watch or if you decide to dont b**c* and complain about it. Problem solved.

SteBO
01-26-2011, 12:40 PM
x2

Stupid thread

Nobody wants to hear your whining.
x3

It is what it is. The NBA is still fun to watch and history shows that dynasties and big sports markets being good teams are great for the NBA, especially on the business side.

NYYCowboys
Lol Kobe fans? Lakers fans....I see no reason to be angry how can one call themselves a basketball fan and not appreciate what KOBE BRYANT has done for the NBA. People may hate Kobe and thats fine but no way you can say your a fan of the NBA and a fan of the past and not appricate what Kobe brings to this "MODERN NBA" when he is one of the few who is closest to bringing the toughness and heart and desire to win of the 80's and 90's.

Either dont watch or if you decide to dont b**c* and complain about it. Problem solved.

There are certain posters who are more a fan of Kobe than they are the actual team.

OneTuzSea
I sort of agreed with you until it just turned into Kobe bashing, then you just got annoying fast.

I wish they could somehow change the rules of fouls so you can't jump into another player and draw a foul. That's the dumbest thing in sports to me and I can't stand it.

SchyGuy11
01-26-2011, 12:41 PM
the NBA is awesome

Lo Porto
01-26-2011, 12:43 PM
The problem with the NBA is the midlevel exception and no hard cap. Everybody (except for fans of a few teams) is tired of seeing the same old teams compete again and again. LA keeps getting better because they can keep adding guys like Artest and others even though they are miles over the cap. The same for Boston. The NBA used to be about how you drafted and coached. Now it's about what your town can offer and which owners can shell out the big bucks.

This new CBA could create a better NBA. Don't back down owners.

John Walls Era
01-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Thus is the first time a "cool story" is warranted.

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-26-2011, 12:46 PM
U maaad?

iliketurtles24
01-26-2011, 12:46 PM
some things could be changed to make it better, but if you dont like it dont watch

godolphins
01-26-2011, 12:48 PM
the NBA is awesome Because of the Heat

Hawkeye15
01-26-2011, 12:56 PM
why start a thread, and then move straight into a Kobe bash? What purpose does that serve? Do NOT create threads with the sole intention to bash a player please.