PDA

View Full Version : How good would OKC be if they selected Tyreke Evans with the 3rd pick last year?

LTBaByyy
01-22-2011, 04:58 PM
They selected James Harden with the 3rd overall pick

and Tyreke Evans was picked with the 4th overall pick

Imagine if they selected Evans???? How good would they be now/future

Westbrook
Reke Evans
Durant
Jeff Green
Ibaka/Aldrich

Minimal
01-22-2011, 05:00 PM
3 Players who need the ball in their hands to be effective, thats how.
Slight improvement that's all.

GodsSon
01-22-2011, 05:00 PM
They wouldn't be nearly as good considering Evans is so ball dominant and would take away touches from Durant and Westbrook.

LTBaByyy
01-22-2011, 05:01 PM

Isnt that what people were saying about Miami at the beginning of this season???

Its worked out REAL GOOD for yall, it wouldnt for OKC?

thedfactor
01-22-2011, 05:04 PM
They should have drafted Stephen Curry.

J-Relo
01-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Isnt that what people were saying about Miami at the beginning of this season???

OKC would have had 3 not 2 ball-dominant perimeter players

not really the same, but still might have worked (somehow)

MTar786
01-22-2011, 05:08 PM
MUCH better because he would have a lot more trade value. trade him for really good players

tredigs
01-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Possibly worse/who cares. What if's? C'mon man.

ko8e24
01-22-2011, 05:11 PM
What if Portland picked Durant instead of Oden, then you're whole theory would be out the window cuz you'd have 2 pgs in Tryeke and Russ, and Green as the 3rd guy with an injured Oden on the bench. Not that great of a team.

Baller1
01-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Worse off. Tyreke is a ball-dominant player and quite frankly, overrated. Harden will be great for us, it's just a matter of being patient and waiting for his defense to be strong enough to overtake the starting spot. Green on the other hand...

LTBaByyy
01-22-2011, 05:13 PM
Possibly worse/who cares. What if's? C'mon man.

You say who cares but you answer my question? Haha

Thats funny

210Don
01-22-2011, 05:14 PM
lol @ the ball dominant argument.

jmtapia
01-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Worse off. Tyreke is a ball-dominant player and quite frankly, overrated. Harden will be great for us, it's just a matter of being patient and waiting for his defense to be strong enough to overtake the starting spot. Green on the other hand...

:confused:

valade16
01-22-2011, 06:01 PM
lol @ the ball dominant argument.

Yeah, I think a team of Magic, MJ, Dr. J, Malone, and Shaq wouldn't be that good because they all need the ball in their hands to be effective :rolleyes:

at a certain point talent overtakes that problem, and a team of Durant, Westbrook, and Evans would be WAY too talented to dismiss them on the grounds they couldn't distribute touches...

DerekRE_3
01-22-2011, 06:03 PM
They probably would have treated Reke the same way they are treating Harden. Tyreke went to the perfect situation to have an instant impact last year. With the Thunder he wouldn't have been nearly as effective.

Gilly1254
01-22-2011, 06:07 PM

Why?

superkegger
01-22-2011, 06:18 PM

this. curry would have fit perfectly there imo.

Harden still has time to come along though. And he very well may, since there's not a ton of pressure on him at this point.

BrahCake954
01-22-2011, 06:20 PM
They selected James Harden with the 3rd overall pick

and Tyreke Evans was picked with the 4th overall pick

Imagine if they selected Evans???? How good would they be now/future

Westbrook
Reke Evans
Durant
Jeff Green
Ibaka/Aldrich

not good at all. not outside shooting at all, and all are rhythm players. maybe stephen curry, hes a good shooter, that wouldve been deadly

Sactown
01-22-2011, 06:21 PM
Harden is a project, and a good role player. I think OKC knew that..

rhino17
01-22-2011, 06:22 PM
tyreke evans is incredibly overrated and would only hurt OKC

Gilly1254
01-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Curry is too small to play the 2 and would hurt them too much defensively while Tabo Sefolosha is great defensively.

Sactown
01-22-2011, 06:26 PM
tyreke evans is incredibly overrated and would only hurt OKC

:facepalm: How is he overrated sir?

Baller1
01-22-2011, 06:41 PM
They probably would have treated Reke the same way they are treating Harden. Tyreke went to the perfect situation to have an instant impact last year. With the Thunder he wouldn't have been nearly as effective.

Exactly. Harden would have had a chance to win ROY if he were drafted to the Kings. It's just an entirely different situation between the two teams.

Bruno
01-22-2011, 06:49 PM
I think the impact would be minimal. The likelihood of Evans developing into the scorer he is alongside Durant and Westbrook seems pretty low. They need to focus on landing a big.

Evans is good, but when the Thunder match-up against a Lakers in the playoffs, I still see Thabo getting minutes because of his defense on Bryant, ect. I don't think Evans would have done what he did last year if with The Thunder.

Sactown
01-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Exactly. Harden would have had a chance to win ROY if he were drafted to the Kings. It's just an entirely different situation between the two teams.

That's homerism

Baller1
01-22-2011, 07:12 PM
That's homerism

Call it what you want, but I think most would agree with me.

LTBaByyy
01-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Harden would not have won ROY if he was on the Kings lol

But he is good

Sactown
01-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Call it what you want, but I think most would agree with me.

Harden is a great shooter.. but tyreke was so consistent it was insane.. Saying Harden would have averaged 20-5-5 while grabbing 2-3 trip dubs is insane..

Baller1
01-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Harden is a great shooter.. but tyreke was so consistent it was insane.. Saying Harden would have averaged 20-5-5 while grabbing 2-3 trip dubs is insane..

How can you say that though? Harden hasn't had the chance to consistently play big minutes. The guy can play, just because he doesn't get to shine in the spotlight of the franchise like say Tyreke, Curry, or Jennings, doesn't mean he can't perform.

Do I necessarily think he would have averaged 20-5-5? Maybe not, but I do think he could have had a shot at ROY.

Sactown
01-22-2011, 07:23 PM
How can you say that though? Harden hasn't had the chance to consistently play big minutes. The guy can play, just because he doesn't get to shine in the spotlight of the franchise like say Tyreke, Curry, or Jennings, doesn't mean he can't perform.

Do I necessarily think he would have averaged 20-5-5? Maybe not, but I do think he could have had a shot at ROY.

I see Harden as a solid player.. a guy who can play good D along with a great jump shot.. but Curry would have won Roy if Tyreke magically didn't get minutes and wasn't playing and if Harden had played on Sac..

blueplanet
01-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Why don't they let Harden play more? He would be fantastic if he got PT/started. OKC is wasting talent on him IMO. You don't put your 3rd overall pick on the bench in his 2nd year when you are trying to become a contender with a young force. They are not in win now mode. Let the kid play, make mistakes, and learn through that; sort of how they developed Durant.

shep33
01-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Reke=Harden... I think if Harden was on a lesser team he'd put up solid numbers. Maybe not as good as Tyreke, but still solid

Sactown
01-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Reke=Harden... I think if Harden was on a lesser team he'd put up solid numbers. Maybe not as good as Tyreke, but still solid

I don't think so... Obviously he's not showing it in practice.. if Tyreke were to be on the thunder he'd be playing..

s3antana5757
01-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Hindsight being 20/20, they should've traded that pick for a big man. Harden doesn't really have a purpose at this point and they could've got a SG this year. What big man, I don't know, I haven't thought about it. But they clearly need a post presence.

LTBaByyy
01-22-2011, 08:18 PM
There wasnt a big good enough to be picked at that spot

I belive it was a lot of guards at the beginning of the draft after Griffin and Thabeet

drobe86
01-22-2011, 08:19 PM
They'd be the same, because Reke needs the ball as does Durant/Westbrook. Not sure it would matter at all

drobe86
01-22-2011, 08:19 PM
it pains me to say this.... But sassha Pavlovic is playing well early lol...

Sactown
01-22-2011, 08:20 PM
There wasnt a big good enough to be picked at that spot

I belive it was a lot of guards at the beginning of the draft after Griffin and Thabeet

There was, that's why he was saying to trade the pick for a big man

BkOriginalOne
01-22-2011, 08:25 PM
They wouldn't be as good.They should have took Rubio or Curry though.
Then they'd be better.

Sactown
01-22-2011, 08:27 PM
They wouldn't be as good.They should have took Rubio or Curry though.
Then they'd be better.
They clearly see Westbrook the future at the PG position and don't feel they need another.. I doubt they looked at Reke, Rubio, and Curry and said.. well CLEARLY Harden is the best of the 4.

I think they drafted for needs and not the best player at the 3rd spot.. always a bad move

DerekRE_3
01-22-2011, 08:28 PM

Haha no.

Baller1
01-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Why don't they let Harden play more? He would be fantastic if he got PT/started. OKC is wasting talent on him IMO. You don't put your 3rd overall pick on the bench in his 2nd year when you are trying to become a contender with a young force. They are not in win now mode. Let the kid play, make mistakes, and learn through that; sort of how they developed Durant.

They're waiting for his defense to be strong enough to avoid the huge defensive downfall of moving Sefalosha to the bench. Once Harden becomes a very strong defender (he's getting there, I promise), you'll see him in the starting lineup.

Also, you have to understand that if Harden starts over Sefalosha, we have absolutely no threat offensively on the second unit. Harden is our offensive threat when the starters are out, the second unit would be TERRIBLE offensively without him in it. Now if Ibaka started over Green, then I'd have no problem starting Harden because Green would be that second string scorer. But until then, Harden is going to have to play his role.

Baller1
01-22-2011, 08:31 PM
They clearly see Westbrook the future at the PG position and don't feel they need another.. I doubt they looked at Reke, Rubio, and Curry and said.. well CLEARLY Harden is the best of the 4.

I think they drafted for needs and not the best player at the 3rd spot.. always a bad move

Not true.

DerekRE_3
01-22-2011, 08:32 PM

In the Thunder's case it wasn't. Just be glad we got Tyreke and they didn't take him.

Sactown
01-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Not true.

If you want someone of lesser value, then trade down.. don't draft the player higher up then his worth

DerekRE_3
01-22-2011, 08:34 PM
If you want someone of lesser value, then trade down.. don't draft the player higher up then his worth

You must have already forgotten what Harden's value was in that draft. He's going to be a nice player. They just haven't had to ask that much of him yet. That doesn't mean he's not talented.

sunsfan88
01-22-2011, 08:35 PM

That's cause LeBron and Wade don't need the ball or even score to effective. They can do other things like pass and rebound but Durant & Wesbtrook aren't at that level...yet.

Sactown
01-22-2011, 08:37 PM
You must have already forgotten what Harden's value was in that draft. He's going to be a nice player. They just haven't had to ask that much of him yet. That doesn't mean he's not talented.

I'm sure he's talented, but If I were the Thunder I would of traded down a few spots.. Min and Sac wanted PG's they could of traded down with Min so they get Rubio at a higher pick while, Thunder gain more while still getting Harden..

DerekRE_3
01-22-2011, 08:37 PM
That's cause LeBron and Wade don't need the ball or even score to effective. They can do other things like pass and rebound but Durant & Wesbtrook aren't at that level...yet.

Uh...Westbrook is a pretty good rebounder for his size and he's damn good on defense as well. Same thing with his playmaking ability. Westbrook is already one of the best all around PG's in the league.

Geargo Wallace
01-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Harden is no slouch

DerekRE_3
01-22-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm sure he's talented, but If I were the Thunder I would of traded down a few spots.. Min and Sac wanted PG's they could of traded down with Min so they get Rubio at a higher pick while, Thunder gain more while still getting Harden..

You are really nitpicking there. Any mistake they made was more than made up for getting Serge Ibaka late in the 1st round in 08. You can't argue with their results. They are the blueprint for every rebuilding team in the league.

Baller1
01-22-2011, 08:45 PM

Thank you. Harden was the perfect pick for OKC at the time. A strong, outside shooting defender.

Sactown
01-22-2011, 08:50 PM
You are really nitpicking there. Any mistake they made was more than made up for getting Serge Ibaka late in the 1st round in 08. You can't argue with their results. They are the blueprint for every rebuilding team in the league.

Because they did a solid job rebuilding through the draft doesn't mean they didn't slip up at all.. I'm just saying, no way on the earth is Harden = or > Evans and this must of been seen in the draft workouts.

Baller1
01-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Because they did a solid job rebuilding through the draft doesn't mean they didn't slip up at all.. I'm just saying, no way on the earth is Harden = or > Evans and this must of been seen in the draft workouts.

He didn't get Pac-10 player of the year by luck.

Sactown
01-22-2011, 08:55 PM
He didn't get Pac-10 player of the year by luck.

No doubt, but not all game translates and this is why we use draft workouts.. I'm not trying to hate on the Thunder or there draft.. I'm just saying, there probably was more options and perhaps better options for them in that draft

rhino17
01-22-2011, 08:56 PM
:facepalm: How is he overrated sir?

puts up numbers on a terrible team

is way too ball dominant to have his team be successful

Sactown
01-22-2011, 08:59 PM
puts up numbers on a terrible team

is way too ball dominant to have his team be successful

So did KG on the timberwolves, So did Lebron on the Cavs, so did Kobe on the Lakers during the bad years, so did KD on the sonics, more examples?

Baller1
01-22-2011, 08:59 PM
No doubt, but not all game translates and this is why we use draft workouts.. I'm not trying to hate on the Thunder or there draft.. I'm just saying, there probably was more options and perhaps better options for them in that draft

I understand what you're saying, but I just disagree. The best fit for the Thunder was a guard who could be effective without the ball (shoot 3's), handle the ball if needed, and defend.

Boom. Harden.

DerekRE_3
01-22-2011, 09:00 PM

I would love to be a fan of a team who's biggest slip up was not trading down a few spots to get a guy they wanted and fit with their team. If the guy you want is there you take him. You don't roll the dice, trade down, and hope the guy is still there. And sure, Tyreke is better than Harden. So what? He doesn't fit the Thunder. They already have two stars on their team. Adding another ball dominant player to that team would not be a positive thing.

Baller1
01-22-2011, 09:02 PM
So did KG on the timberwolves, So did Lebron on the Cavs, so did Kobe on the Lakers during the bad years, so did KD on the sonics, more examples?

T'Wolves, Cavs, and Lakers all went to the finals. KD just put the franchise through one of the best single season turnarounds in NBA history. If 'Reke can do any of those things within the next 2 years, you can come back to me and tell me I was wrong.

La11
01-22-2011, 09:03 PM
What if OKC would have won the 1st overall pick last year? Westbrook Durant Green Griffin and Ibaka..Imagine that!!

Sactown
01-22-2011, 09:07 PM
I would love to be a fan of a team who's biggest slip up was not trading down a few spots to get a guy they wanted and fit with their team. If the guy you want is there you take him. You don't roll the dice, trade down, and hope the guy is still there. And sure, Tyreke is better than Harden. So what? He doesn't fit the Thunder. They already have two stars on their team. Adding another ball dominant player to that team would not be a positive thing.

This is a what IF'S thread, and I agree I wish the Kings come out the same way.. just saying lol

Sactown
01-22-2011, 09:11 PM
T'Wolves, Cavs, and Lakers all went to the finals. KD just put the franchise through one of the best single season turnarounds in NBA history. If 'Reke can do any of those things within the next 2 years, you can come back to me and tell me I was wrong.

Durants rookie year he shot a terrible percentage and the team didn't go off and win 50 games..

One year with the Lakers Kobe had a terrible supporting cast and didn't make the playoffs

KG did alot with the Timberwolves yet they still had some bad seasons

Lebron didn't bring the Cavs to the playoffs his rookie season and he finished with similar numbers to Tyreke..

That's what I'm pointing out..
Calling Tyreke overrated is a hater comment

rhino17
01-22-2011, 09:17 PM

All those guys were making the playoffs all the time, their teams were never the absolute bottom of the barrel

Baller1
01-22-2011, 09:25 PM
Durants rookie year he shot a terrible percentage and the team didn't go off and win 50 games..

One year with the Lakers Kobe had a terrible supporting cast and didn't make the playoffs

KG did alot with the Timberwolves yet they still had some bad seasons

Lebron didn't bring the Cavs to the playoffs his rookie season and he finished with similar numbers to Tyreke..

That's what I'm pointing out..
Calling Tyreke overrated is a hater comment

Second season: Durant improved I'm every facet of the game, noticeably his 5 ppg improvement with much improved percentages.

Second season: Tyreke has regressed.

Kinda simple there dude.

Sactown
01-22-2011, 09:28 PM
All those guys were making the playoffs all the time, their teams were never the absolute bottom of the barrel

You're an idiot :facepalm:

rhino17
01-22-2011, 09:32 PM
You're an idiot :facepalm:

great response

when the Kings are still sitting at the bottom of the standing in 5 years, still trying to build around a ballhog like Tyreke, you can apologize

DerekRE_3
01-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Second season: Durant improved I'm every facet of the game, noticeably his 5 ppg improvement with much improved percentages.

Second season: Tyreke has regressed.

Kinda simple there dude.

I wouldn't say he's regressed. He just hasn't gotten better. He needed to improve his jumper, and it hasn't happened yet. His foot problems have been really hurting him as well. It also doesn't help that the Kings can't shoot, so teams just load up the lane on him. Once he gets healthy and gets a jumper, the sky is the limit. He's 21, he has plenty of time to improve one thing.

Baller1
01-22-2011, 10:44 PM
I wouldn't say he's regressed. He just hasn't gotten better. He needed to improve his jumper, and it hasn't happened yet. His foot problems have been really hurting him as well. It also doesn't help that the Kings can't shoot, so teams just load up the lane on him. Once he gets healthy and gets a jumper, the sky is the limit. He's 21, he has plenty of time to improve one thing.

This is all true. And it's nothing personal against him, I just don't see him being a great in this league. Hopefully he can prove me wrong though.

Edit: didn't mean to get that thumbs down in there, my bad. :laugh2:

John Walls Era
01-22-2011, 10:49 PM
Not that good. I think Harden was the right pick. I like Derozan more and I think hes better (or will be), but Harden has a much better jumper.

dodie53
01-22-2011, 11:22 PM
not enough shooters

DwayneMVPwade
01-22-2011, 11:48 PM

I agree because Curry can shoot the lights out and does not need the ball in his hands to dominate. Durant and Westbrook break the defence down and kick to curry will be sick. IMO Tyreke would not have been a good fit with OKC because tyreke needs the ball to be dominant and same with Westbrook and Durant. Tyreke is not a great catch and shoot shooter.

DwayneMVPwade
01-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Not that good. I think Harden was the right pick. I like Derozan more and I think hes better (or will be), but Harden has a much better jumper.

Derozan is better. If the Draft was redone it would go like this

1. Griffin
2. Tyreke
3. Curry
4. Jennings
5. Derozan

dwadefan03
01-23-2011, 12:11 AM
again ppl are under the assumption that tyreke would have been as good as he was on the kings, on the thunder. u cant do that who knows how well they would have played together. imo harden was a great pick, he fits in perfectly with wut theyre tryna do

mrblisterdundee
01-23-2011, 12:35 AM

A back court of Westbrook and Curry is too small; think of Golden State. Besides, Westbrook is better than curry, both in scoring, distribution and defense. Evans would be a better choice; their is no reason he couldn't accept playing second fiddle to Durant. How about Taj Gibson or DeJuan Blair? Oklahoma needed some more front court power back then, just as they do now. DeMar DeRozan would be great too; have him slash and Durant shoot.

Rafer17
01-23-2011, 12:55 AM
Tyreke and Westbrook cannot co-exiist

Just imagine if they drafted curry....They'd be so much better with an amazing perimeter shooter like him.

ChiSox219
01-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Harden's having a better season and is a much better fit.

So I think OKC would be worse with Tyreke.

HoopsDrive
01-23-2011, 03:05 AM
Wouldn't fit too well. Steph Curry would fit like a glove though. Have WB playmake and Curry become the spot up shooter on offense. On D, they switch up, Curry mans the PG and WB the SG. The more I think about this made up lineup, the better it gets. The only thing better is if they got the #1 and drafted Griffin.... ****, they'd be settled for years to come.

gilly
01-23-2011, 05:48 PM
They should have got Curry, played Westbrook as a ball-handling SG and have Curry off screens using his long distance threat. Or, alternatiely, just traded him. Imagine if the lottery balls had fallen and Blake Griffin was on this Thunder team :drool:

Hawkeye15
01-23-2011, 05:49 PM
Evans and Westbrook wouldn't work imo. I think if Evans were drafted, they would end up having to trade one or the other. So it would still benefit OKC

TheGoodGerman
01-23-2011, 06:09 PM
OKC won't be much better because they would still lack a serious big in the paint.

Crackadalic
01-23-2011, 06:14 PM
It probably wouldnt work out. You got 3 players that needs the ball in their hand to be effective which isnt good

jacquewho?
01-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Really good!!!!

Sixerlover
01-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Evans and Westy would've been a bad fit together.

thekmp211
01-23-2011, 06:42 PM
imagine if they'd drafted noah instead of jeff green in 2007..

avrpatsfan
01-23-2011, 06:57 PM
Sounds a lot like the Heat doesn't it? It works for them doesn't it? Durant/Westbrook/Evans would be amazing.

hyb152
01-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Harden will be a scoring sensation. It's only his 2nd year. Give him time. Tyreke is a monster though, no doubt.

jmtapia
01-23-2011, 08:41 PM
I can see why people would say that Curry might be better bc of his outside game but im sure if the Thunder had to draft again between Harden and Evans they would have absolutely gone with Evans. Evans FG % has certainly taken a hit but he hasnt been healthy dealing with plantar fasciitis... still even with this he can still break down the defense and get into the lane. However, with out a healthy foot we havent seen those long strides to use his huge wingspan at the basket.

Evans all around game hasnt taken hit...his dribble drive gets him a solid 5.5 AST/G and he rebounds very nicely for a guard at 4.7 RBD/G. Evans is also quick enough to guard 3 positions most nights.

Any one that follows the Kings could tell you that Evans is one of those players that lets his game do the talking. Rarely does he argue with the refs, opposing players and certainly never with his coaches. He seems to just care about winning. I doubt he would have much trouble co-existing with Westbrook.

Evans certainly has work do on his shot but once he gets that down consistently he will be a star in this league... at 21 i see very little reason to think otherwise.

CityofChaos
01-24-2011, 12:29 AM
Tyreke is too ball dominant to fit in well with the Thunder who already have Durant and Westbrook. They would have been better off drafting Stephen Curry. People credit Stephs outside shooting but underestimate his court vision and passing...he has amazing court vision and has the highest basketball IQ out of all the 09-10 draftees. His turnovers need work, but he definetly has a little Steve Nash in him...

...it just sucks that he has to share the ball with Monta Ellis.

jasonbird
01-24-2011, 05:03 AM
MUCH better because he would have a lot more trade value. trade him for really good players

Thats correct,

it will be a good trade if they have so many great players.
If these 3 guys are playing together isnt a good idea.

alencp3
01-24-2011, 06:33 AM
Harden is a stud he needs to get consistent though

KnickFanSince91
01-24-2011, 06:59 AM
Should've drafted Curry? :laugh:

They would not have been better off with Evans because he would not have given them what he gave Sacramento. Dude sucked playing the 2 in college and only became effective when Coach Cal put the rock in his hands and let him do a Derrick Rose impression.

Yall act like Harden wasn't an All-American and a true SG which filled their needs exactly.

CityofChaos
01-24-2011, 08:03 AM
Should've drafted Curry? :laugh:

They would not have been better off with Evans because he would not have given them what he gave Sacramento. Dude sucked playing the 2 in college and only became effective when Coach Cal put the rock in his hands and let him do a Derrick Rose impression.

Yall act like Harden wasn't an All-American and a true SG which filled their needs exactly.

You act like being an All-American is one in a million :facepalm:

Baller1
01-24-2011, 12:49 PM
You act like being an All-American is one in a million :facepalm:

Does PAC-10 player of the year work better for you?

arosen36
01-24-2011, 01:12 PM
i think that steph curry would have been a better fit for them than evans

Young and Stupid
01-24-2011, 01:30 PM
I'll tell you one thing: the Thunder are lucky that the Grizzles took Thabeet instead of Evans or Curry because they would have probably drafted him.

SportsAndrew25
01-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Durant is a beast and has been doing a great job with the workload in OKC.

kobebabe
01-24-2011, 02:01 PM
What if's don't turn into reality. So stop fantasizing. What if OKC took Oden instead of Durant......:confused:

kobebabe
01-24-2011, 02:02 PM
I'll tell you one thing: the Thunder are lucky that the Grizzles took Thabeet instead of Evans or Curry because they would have probably drafted him.

:up: Great point. They needed a big. Right? So they better be happy with what they got