PDA

View Full Version : Cavs on track to lose 30+ straight games.

dnewguy
01-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Looking at their schedule and recent injuries, seems like their losing streak will go beyond 30.

Discuss.

Next 15 games

@ Bulls
@ Nets
@ Celtics
vs Nuggets
@ Magic
@ Heat
@ Pacers
@ Grizzles
vs Blazers
@ Mavs
vs Pistons
vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket

black1605
01-21-2011, 10:11 PM
Call me when it gets to 25.

RZZZA
but by how many points will they lose, on average? Thats the important information man!

Giaps
I vote no Heat fan can make any threads about the Cavaliers... especially this kind.

Hawkeye15
01-21-2011, 10:13 PM
seriously, I don't think Heat fans need to be making these.

For the 11111111111th time, we are all getting a gander at what LeBron's cast was, in principal (and if anyone brings up a 200 year old Z and Shaq, or the biggest role player ever in West, I puke)

LayZbone
01-21-2011, 10:17 PM
yeah, not much to discuss.

whitemamba33
01-21-2011, 10:26 PM
...huh?

I don't even understand why you would make a thread like this. If they can't beat teams like New Jersey, Washington, or the Clips, then you could make a thread saying that they are going to rest of the season without winning another game, because those are some of the worst teams in the league.

GodsSon
01-21-2011, 10:28 PM
It's clear they're tanking at this point, and for that, I hope they end up drafting outside the top 3.

Ty Fast
01-21-2011, 10:29 PM
at least they could get the #1 pick

ManRam
01-21-2011, 10:31 PM
They will. I truly think this is the worst team I've ever seen.

It's not tanking. Their start to the season was nothing but a fluke...and now they have injuries. Talent-wise, they are an absolutely terrible team.

And whether you like it or not...this is a HUGE reflection on LeBron's amazingness. No player in the NBA could do as much with that team as he did. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind about it.

Bulls_fan90
01-21-2011, 10:41 PM
lmao Byron Scott should be the next head coach of the Lakers. Instead he's getting ****ed up the *** coaching a D-league team that plays in the NBA. I feel bad for the guy.

dnewguy
01-21-2011, 10:43 PM
lmao Byron Scott should be the next head coach of the Lakers. Instead he's getting ****ed up the *** coaching a D-league team that plays in the NBA. I feel bad for the guy.

Bad career move

LakersMaster24
01-21-2011, 10:51 PM
When you guys say no player could have such a big impact on a team as Lebron think about this.

2006 Lakers without Kobe :speechless::speechless::speechless:

Kwame
Odom
Radmanovich
Maurice Evans
Smush Parker

hyb152
01-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Good.

LayZbone
01-21-2011, 10:56 PM
When you guys say no player could have such a big impact on a team as Lebron think about this.

Kwame
Odom
Radmanovich
Maurice Evans
Smush Parker

Yeah but as amazing as Kobe was during that span, the Lakers never got out of the 1st round, and had missed the playoffs altogether one year. Granted that cast truly is trash, and the West was much tougher than the East. Lebron has been taking several different ****-shows as far as the ECF and even the NBA finals. Hence, no one could do as much with less. Kobe may be the only case otherwise....but clearly the Cavs performance this season is a reflection of just how amazing Lebron was/is.

hyb152
01-21-2011, 10:57 PM
On a side note, you gotta feel bad for players like Jamison and Mo Williams..... but for the fans, cleveland natives, and ESPECIALLY the owner, they deserve it. They definitely deserve it for acting like animals. They acted like cowards and in a blink of an eye, they showed the world what kind of scum lives in cleveland. Cleveland deserves it.

hyb152
01-21-2011, 11:00 PM

Kwame
Odom
Radmanovich
Maurice Evans
Smush Parker

Here's the difference though. When that team had Kobe, they failed to make the playoffs 1 year and made the 7th seed the next year.

When those cavs had Lebron, they were the #1 seed in the east 2 straight years.

Kind of shows you who can carry a team better huh? But that's because Lebron puts up double figures in basically every major category, points, rebounds, assists whereas kobe hardly gets double doubles, let alone triple doubles. So it's understandable that lebron was more valuable to his team than kobe was. For cleveland to go from #1 seed back-to-back years to one of the worst teams in the NBA shows everyone how much cleveland's front office failed. They couldn't supply the proper team for Lebron so he left. When kobe demanded a trade, the lakers front office went out and got Pau Gasol a couple years later. What a great, great job by the Lakers management. They got kobe a perfect teammate to help the team. Cavs management couldn't bring in Bosh, Amare, and settled for 37 year old Shaq and a shooting guard trapped in a PF's body, Antwan Jamison.

LayZbone
01-21-2011, 11:02 PM
On a side note, you gotta feel bad for players like Jamison and Mo Williams..... but for the fans, cleveland natives, and ESPECIALLY the owner, they deserve it. They definitely deserve it for acting like animals. They acted like cowards and in a blink of an eye, they showed the world what kind of scum lives in cleveland. Cleveland deserves it.

I'm not the biggest Dan Gilbert fan in the world, that's for sure. I'm not gonna say anything about the fans, because that would be classless on my part. If Wade left for Chicago last summer, I'd be crushed. I wouldn't hate him, but I'd certainly hate it if Chicago fans would say Miami deserved it, they're fair-weather, etc. Whatever, it's in the past. Let's move on. Hopefully Cleveland has the sense to draft well this year and start getting back on track.

LakersMaster24
01-21-2011, 11:03 PM
Yea you guys are right, I didnt really consider how deep those Lakers went compared to the Cavs in the last 3-4 years. But still, Kwame + Smush = the worst starting duo EVER.

FlakeyFool
01-21-2011, 11:05 PM
wow really? I didn't know LeBron was good.

Driven
01-21-2011, 11:10 PM
I wish I had sympathy for the Cavs, but I don't. LeBron may have been a douche throughout the whole thing, but so was the Cavs owner, and so was the city.

LeBron always was criticized for never winning in Cleveland, but I hope this puts that to rest.

beasted86
01-21-2011, 11:22 PM
I vote no Heat fan can make any threads about the Cavaliers... especially this kind.

I'll be honest.... dnewguy is more of a troll than Heat fan.

dnewguy
01-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Yea you guys are right, I didnt really consider how deep those Lakers went compared to the Cavs in the last 3-4 years. But still, Kwame + Smush = the worst starting duo EVER.

I think those two will contribute more than Carlos Arroyo and Joel Anthony.

i.got.the.nutz
01-21-2011, 11:31 PM

Let's just say it'll be close :).

kjoke
01-21-2011, 11:31 PM

is that girl in your sig suppose to be hot??? her thighs are fing huge....thats not hot

RZZZA
01-21-2011, 11:32 PM
she's also bald...which is not hot

beasted86
01-21-2011, 11:54 PM
^ Amber Rose is pretty hot.

GodsSon
01-22-2011, 12:00 AM
^ Amber Rose is pretty hot.

Agreed

Dodgers99
01-22-2011, 01:28 AM
at least they could get the #1 pick

The team with the worst record hasn't won the lotto in at least 5 years.

Lim
01-22-2011, 03:27 AM
is that girl in your sig suppose to be hot??? her thighs are fing huge....thats not hot

big thighs and hips on a girl usually means a nice round ***

tdunk21
01-22-2011, 03:52 AM
stay classy heat fans.....dont make everyone hate ur fanbase just bcoz one idiot tries to act smart.....

sunsfan88
01-22-2011, 03:58 AM
Cavs will probably beat the Nets after losing to CHI.

They never had much talent to start off the season with and now with all the injuries, they may be the worst team ever.

shep33
01-22-2011, 04:01 AM

Kwame
Odom
Radmanovich
Maurice Evans
Smush Parker

I'm pretty sure this Laker team would win 5 games. Boy would I feel sorry for Odom. Haha that would be with Odom averaging 20+ points and 15+ rebounds

shep33
01-22-2011, 04:03 AM

Haha it's tough, but put it this way, Arroyo is still in the league, Parker sadly isn't. Kwame Brown vs. Joel is close... but I'd give the nod to Joel still. Barely...

Hawkeye15
01-22-2011, 04:03 AM

It's not tanking. Their start to the season was nothing but a fluke...and now they have injuries. Talent-wise, they are an absolutely terrible team.

And whether you like it or not...this is a HUGE reflection on LeBron's amazingness. No player in the NBA could do as much with that team as he did. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind about it.

it really is. LeBron haters can come up with anything they like. This is in principal, the same talent level LeBron worked with for years. And its just horrendous. Quite honestly, even though I crapped on his support for years, not even I knew it was that bad.

GreatMustachio1
01-22-2011, 04:04 AM
this is so dumb. i hate heat fans.

shep33
01-22-2011, 04:08 AM
Cavs fans I feel for you... just know that the same thing would've happened to other teams if their star player left. Lakers with Kobe in 2006, Wade with the Heat last year, Rose with the Bulls this year... the Lakers, Heat, and Bulls would be terrible without those star players.

But I have a feeling the Cavs will rise again! Good draft pick is a great start, and we know that Gilbert wants to win, so he'll spend money to get some good players there soon. Keep your head up Cavs fans, things only get better from here.

John Walls Era
01-22-2011, 04:11 AM
They won't. You always think its a sure loss, but then they somehow win and screw with my bets.

Hawkeye15
01-22-2011, 04:12 AM
Cavs fans I feel for you... just know that the same thing would've happened to other teams if their star player left. Lakers with Kobe in 2006, Wade with the Heat last year, Rose with the Bulls this year... the Lakers, Heat, and Bulls would be terrible without those star players.

But I have a feeling the Cavs will rise again! Good draft pick is a great start, and we know that Gilbert wants to win, so he'll spend money to get some good players there soon. Keep your head up Cavs fans, things only get better from here.

while I agree if a star player leaves their respective team, I can't think of a situation ever where the fall off would be so great.

shep33
01-22-2011, 04:16 AM
while I agree if a star player leaves their respective team, I can't think of a situation ever where the fall off would be so great.

Honestly though, its because it's rarely happend. When was the last time the best player on the team by miles left his respective team with really just role players there?

It really is an odd situation... it'd almost be like taking Shaq off the Magic without Penny being there... everyone else is just a role player, and I'm pretty sure the magic would've been the worst team in the league.

Another one would be Hakeem off the Rockets (pre-Drexler).

Probably the best example today (outside of Lebron), would be taking Nash off the Suns. Now if that team won 12 games I'd be surprised...

kingbrentg
01-22-2011, 04:20 AM
Put me on suicide watch until about 10 o'clock tomorrow night.

Hawkeye15
01-22-2011, 04:20 AM
Honestly though, its because it's rarely happend. When was the last time the best player on the team by miles left his respective team with really just role players there?

It really is an odd situation... it'd almost be like taking Shaq off the Magic without Penny being there... everyone else is just a role player, and I'm pretty sure the magic would've been the worst team in the league.

Another one would be Hakeem off the Rockets (pre-Drexler).

agreed. That being said, shouldn't a bit of the criticism of the whole Cleveland situation at least bear on Gilbert for giving a once in a generation talent absolutely nothing that anyone else can point to as player 1b?

I only mean, we are truly seeing what Cleveland gave LJ. Its horrific. Hard to watch. And no end in sight

hyb152
01-22-2011, 05:16 AM
I'm not the biggest Dan Gilbert fan in the world, that's for sure. I'm not gonna say anything about the fans, because that would be classless on my part. If Wade left for Chicago last summer, I'd be crushed. I wouldn't hate him, but I'd certainly hate it if Chicago fans would say Miami deserved it, they're fair-weather, etc. Whatever, it's in the past. Let's move on. Hopefully Cleveland has the sense to draft well this year and start getting back on track.

I hear you and I know what you're saying, but it's the way they handled the situation. They acted like scoundrels. Burning jerseys, non stop cussing, the signs, shirts, etc. I really don't think Heat fans would have done all that if Wade left. And another part that makes the cavs fans look bad is they pin all the blame on James. If I were a cavs fan (thank the lord I'm not) I would be upset with Dan Gilbert and Danny Ferry, not Lebron. Lebron's right, his team in Cleveland sucked and he wants to win rings. Lebron leaving Cleveland was being talked about since 2009 and Gilbert/Ferry still couldn't bring in the pieces necessary. How on earth did the lakers get Gasol to keep kobe happy? Why couldn't Cleveland get Gasol? Lakers did so Gasol must have been available. There were serious rumors especially at the deadline about Amare or Bosh being traded to Cleveland. How come they couldn't reel one of them in? Cleveland's management failed and that's why Lebron left. So for all those fans to act the way they did, like vicious animals, was completely comical. I hear your point though, but those fans were just too naive to realize Gilbert/Ferry and the rest of Cleveland's management are the ones to blame. Oh and another thing, Ferry was fired. That speaks for itself.

hyb152
01-22-2011, 05:18 AM
They won't. You always think its a sure loss, but then they somehow win and screw with my bets.

Lol good stuff

cargobox
01-22-2011, 05:26 AM
...huh?

I don't even understand why you would make a thread like this. If they can't beat teams like New Jersey, Washington, or the Clips, then you could make a thread saying that they are going to rest of the season without winning another game, because those are some of the worst teams in the league.

We're winning now :facepalm:

TylerSL
01-22-2011, 05:48 AM
I dont think the Cavs are tanking it, they want to win. However, I dont think it will be long until they just say **** it, and accually tank. IMO they will lose 70 games this year.

Also, wouldnt it be hilarious if they go like 11-71, and end up getting like the #6 pick in the draft LOL

beasted86
01-22-2011, 10:53 AM

Bulls without Rose is an 8 win team half way through the season? :facepalm:

Now I've heard all the overrating of Rose I can handle for a day. Time to get out of the NBA forum for a while.

netsgiantsyanks
01-22-2011, 11:24 AM
the last thing the cavs should do is tank. they're 99.9% gonna get ****ed over when its all said and done.

netsgiantsyanks
01-22-2011, 11:25 AM
I dont think the Cavs are tanking it, they want to win. However, I dont think it will be long until they just say **** it, and accually tank. IMO they will lose 70 games this year.

Also, wouldnt it be hilarious if they go like 11-71, and end up getting like the #6 pick in the draft LOL

cant get the sixth pick. the worst team in the league is guarnteed picks 1-4. i wouldnt be suprised if they get 3 or 4.

Bravo95
01-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Nah, I can't see them losing every one of those games.

DwayneMVPwade
01-22-2011, 11:40 AM
Dang, Cavs are on track to lose every game for the rest of the season

Melo15
01-22-2011, 11:44 AM
They aren't tanking it. They're still playing hard every night they just don't have the size/talent to compete. Look at the starting lineup from last nights game,
PG- Ramon Sessions
SG- Manny Harris
SF- Alonzo Gee
PF- Antawn Jamison
C- J.J. Hickson

Obviously you aren't going to win many games with a team like that. Now that Gibson, Parker, Hollins and Graham are getting healthy they will probably stop the streak before 30. But if you think they're tanking, you're dead wrong. Sadly, they are just that bad. If you take a team that barely has enough talent to be somewhat competitive and then add injuries to 5 of their regulars this is what happens.

_Supreme_
01-22-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm sure they will suddenly and unexpectedly beat a team they are supposed to lose to before they get close to losing that many in a row.

Let's all hope they get that win tonight, and not, say, jan 31st :smoking:

Flash3
01-22-2011, 12:16 PM
last years nets or this years cavs ?

dunedinjays
01-22-2011, 12:29 PM

dont remember the nets ever losing by 55 points

todu82
01-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I think the Cavs eke out a victory some time soon (Possibly against the Pistons). Still it goes to show just how much Lebron meant to that team. I thought they might have been a 30 to 35 win team this year, looks now like they'll be lucky to get to 15 wins.

_Supreme_
01-22-2011, 12:42 PM
And dnewguy somehow amazes me again with another ******** thread. You can't be on pace to lose 30 straight games you moron. I really hope karma bites you in the *** here.

I think he made this thread to jinx their streak actually.

Right, Dnewguy?

:hide:

_Supreme_
01-22-2011, 12:47 PM

Or the '07/'08 second half of the season HEAT when everybody was injured.

PG - Chris Quinn
SG - Daequan Cook
SF - Ricky Davis
PF - Mark Blount
C - Earl Barron

or

PG- Ramon Sessions
SG- Boobsie Gibson
SF- Alonzo Gee
PF- Antawn Jamison
C- J.J. Hickson

Based on talent I'll take the Cavs here, although that Miami D league team was playing their heart out every night (and even they won once in a while). If these Cavs want it bad enough they'll win a game too, sooner or later.

cbreezy34
01-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Aren't the heat on pace to loose 30 in a row as well??

kjoke
01-22-2011, 12:56 PM
dnewguy making heat fans look bad :(

Vee-Rex
01-22-2011, 12:57 PM

Question. How can you say the fans and natives deserve this? Have you talked to every single Cavs fan living in Cleveland? Have you witnessed every fan act foolish? Or are you basing such a ridiculous and half-******** opinion off seeing less than a dozen Cavs fans on tv?

Just curious.

_Supreme_
01-22-2011, 12:58 PM
Aren't the heat on pace to loose 30 in a row as well??

Yes without a doubt. Probably even 40.

shep33
01-22-2011, 01:39 PM
agreed. That being said, shouldn't a bit of the criticism of the whole Cleveland situation at least bear on Gilbert for giving a once in a generation talent absolutely nothing that anyone else can point to as player 1b?

I only mean, we are truly seeing what Cleveland gave LJ. Its horrific. Hard to watch. And no end in sight

Yeah, LBJ was the engine of that team, the guy is an absolute beast of a player. I'll say this though, I think the Cavs have decent players on their team, no superstars, but they're all just a bunch of role players. He needed one more star, and yes the Cleveland ownership did a poor job at aquiring that one piece...Okay remember when they could've gotten Amare, but didn't want to give up Hickson?

However, the only thing I'd say to that is they'd probably still lose to the Celtics or Lakers... then on top of that we don't know if Lebron would've stayed. Haha maybe he goes to NYC with Amare in that case or bolts to Miami with Amare/Bosh and Wade. Hypotheticals are terrible I know...

The reason why I'm hesitant on saying Lebron had no talent around him is that, if the Heat end up losing in the 2nd round or ECF, then the argumument of "well LBJ took the Cavs further/just as far as the Heat went"... its an unfair statement, but I bet anything it'll come up if Miami loses in the playoffs.

But what's done is done, and Miami has a great team down there.

Rafer17
01-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Looking at their schedule and recent injuries, seems like their losing streak will go beyond 30.

Discuss.

Next 15 games

@ Bulls
@ Nets
@ Celtics
vs Nuggets
@ Magic
@ Heat
@ Pacers
@ Grizzles
vs Blazers
@ Mavs
vs Pistons
vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket

Potential wins in bold...but that's about it...lol

WizFan3
01-22-2011, 02:31 PM
theyre not that bad they have no nucleus but jamison will retire and mo williams could possibly get traded i like manny harris though he is a good player

beasted86
01-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Cavs owner tweets about team's troubles

Posted Jan 21 2011 9:19PM

CLEVELAND (AP) -- Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert is promising changes to his troubled team on his Twitter account.

Gilbert, who famously used social media to criticize LeBron James in a letter to Cleveland fans when the superstar left for Miami last summer, sent several tweets on his cavsdan account shortly before the Cavs tried to stop a 14-game losing streak Friday night against Milwaukee.

Gilbert thanked the team's most loyal fans for their support and said "NOTHING will deter our mission to deliver to you the goods."

Gilbert said he has learned patience and indicated he will make moves to improve his team. "You don't panic when things get tough," he wrote. "You think. You examine. You calculate. THEN you strike. And we will strike."

Gilbert has kept a low profile most of the season.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/01/21/gilbert-tweets.ap/index.html

dunedinjays
01-22-2011, 02:44 PM
http://www.nba.com/2011/news/01/21/gilbert-tweets.ap/index.html

I wonder what he feels like after he guaranteed the Cavs would win a championship

dunedinjays
01-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Question. How can you say the fans and natives deserve this? Have you talked to every single Cavs fan living in Cleveland? Have you witnessed every fan act foolish? Or are you basing such a ridiculous and half-******** opinion off seeing less than a dozen Cavs fans on tv?

Just curious.

yes, i have talked to every single cavs fan in cleveland. i have the almighty eye

ko8e24
01-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Why is a LeBron supporter making this thread? :eyebrow:

DubiousCustomer
01-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Dan Gilbert does realize his attitude is killing the will of his players? You have to show a little faith in people if you want them to work for you.

HouRealCoach
01-22-2011, 03:06 PM
They can maybe beat the Pacers, Pistons, and surely the Nets

Driven
01-22-2011, 03:13 PM
theyre not that bad they have no nucleus but jamison will retire and mo williams could possibly get traded i like manny harris though he is a good player
So if their best players will leave, how do they have a good nucleus?

tjlipford
01-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Yea, we are terrible. 4 D-league players are on our roster. Av is out for the year, Mo has been hurt all year and Jamison has been playing as good as possible, but we dont have any talent plain and simple. We are not necessarily losing on purpose, we cant help it believe me.

Whats all the hatred towards Cleveland? and people saying scum of the earth and all that nonsense? Why do the fans of Cleveland deserve losing? I thought we were good fans who support our team no matter what. B. Scott took this job before Lebron signed so he knew it was possible that Lebron may not come back. I think it will all work out for the best of the team.

Hawkeye15
01-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Yeah, LBJ was the engine of that team, the guy is an absolute beast of a player. I'll say this though, I think the Cavs have decent players on their team, no superstars, but they're all just a bunch of role players. He needed one more star, and yes the Cleveland ownership did a poor job at aquiring that one piece...Okay remember when they could've gotten Amare, but didn't want to give up Hickson?

exactly right. They were a collection of role players, either cast off, aged, or guys that just fell in there. Decisions like not moving Hickson for Amare (are you kidding me Gilbert?) are what killed that team not LeBron "choking".

They never stood a chance at retaining him. LeBron played against all the elite teams out there, and he would have been ******** not to see the talent difference in his roster versus what they were playing against. I doubt he ever planned to stay there entering the FA market last summer.

Again, we are seeing how bad the talent level was around him. Unreal. It firmly makes me believe that you send LeBron to ANY team in the NBA, and they can win 60 games

TylerSL
01-22-2011, 04:20 PM
cant get the sixth pick. the worst team in the league is guarnteed picks 1-4. i wouldnt be suprised if they get 3 or 4.

o ok, it would be funny if they get the #4 pick after a 70 loss season.

dunedinjays
01-22-2011, 04:25 PM
o ok, it would be funny if they get the #4 pick after a 70 loss season.

it'd be funny if david stern forgot about the cavs and skipped them in the draft

Avenged
01-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Ehh..

I'd feel really bad for the Cavs if they didn't end up with the #1 draft pick.. I honestly don't think any of the top players in the draft class want to end up there anyways..

KingPosey
01-22-2011, 04:41 PM
are they even half way to 30? Thats like saying someone is on track to break the 56 game hit streak when they are at 23 games...

KingPosey
01-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Yeah but as amazing as Kobe was during that span, the Lakers never got out of the 1st round, and had missed the playoffs altogether one year. Granted that cast truly is trash, and the West was much tougher than the East. Lebron has been taking several different ****-shows as far as the ECF and even the NBA finals. Hence, no one could do as much with less. Kobe may be the only case otherwise....but clearly the Cavs performance this season is a reflection of just how amazing Lebron was/is.
Or what happens when u pull the best player off a team. And all thats left are role players that compliment that player.

Confusious
01-22-2011, 05:12 PM
I feel really bad for the team that they beat. There's always a few surprise games.

hyb152
01-22-2011, 05:59 PM

Just curious.

Question. How can you say less than a dozen Cavs fans acted that way? Have you even been following the NBA since lebron left? Did u watch the game when Lebron returned to destroy the cavs? It was far more than just a few Cavs fans. It was basically the entire fan base. Yes, I'm generalizing here. But the generalization is so large because there has never been more hatred/negativity from one fan base in the history of sports for any event. I know there are a few good fans out there, but the generalization cavs fans have been showing the past 6 months has warranted them that enormous image. :laugh" less than a dozen fans... :laugh: If you actually start following the NBA, you'll see it pretty much looks like the entire cavs fan base. People complain about how one bad heat fan in here makes all heat fans look bad. (see page 4 of this thread.) That's just one fan making them all look bad. So how do you think the cavs fans look when they constantly show large groups of cavs fans acting like animals on tv or at the cavs/heat game? Point proved. Don't ever try to be condescending at me when you're too naive and blind to face reality.

LA_Raiders
01-22-2011, 06:08 PM
Leave the Cavs alone. They should have traded that coward. I hope they get #1 pick

LA_Raiders
01-22-2011, 06:08 PM
^ I hope the Tuggets learn from this and trade melo...

TheLaRagers
01-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Go cavs! Win a game!

Raph12
01-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Nets, Pacers, Pistons and Rockets are beatable and they may fluke a win here or there...

LayZbone
01-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Or what happens when u pull the best player off a team. And all thats left are role players that compliment that player.

courtesy of a dumb front office. you use the term "compliment" loosely. They're straight-up garbage. And if Cleveland would've done more than put half-*** role players around Lebron, he'd still be wearing a Cavs jersey.

Again, sorry Cavs fans, hope u get a good draft pick. But your team's front office is shockingly awful.

roshan3ai
01-22-2011, 07:15 PM
This helps further prove why LeBron is the best player in the league, the most valuable player in the league, and the fact that he had absolutely no supporting cast.

Jsoul101
01-22-2011, 07:21 PM
At least he can put on his resume one year earlier with Head coach title on it and maybe resign he's position with the Cavs and hope the lakers will take him back?

Laker Legend42
01-22-2011, 09:37 PM
this is kinda silly because if you lose a game with 30+ to go you're technically "on track" to lose 30 in a row. However, Cleveland is in trouble for years to come. There is no clear cut #1 coming down the pipe and it will be a hard to bring in freeagents. Not to mention the picks they got from Miami my not be worth much depending on where the heat finish.

dnewguy
01-25-2011, 08:08 PM
17 and counting.

Weezy
01-25-2011, 08:11 PM
They should just get the #1 pick automatically.

el_primo_nano
01-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Sucks for them. At least they might get a good player in the draft and help revive the franchise

RDBK514
01-26-2011, 12:41 AM
I actually cringe while watching their games, its like a train wreck the way they play but i can't stop watching.

godolphins
01-26-2011, 12:49 AM
This is fun to watch

Mostly because I don't like Dan Gilbert

DoMeFavors
01-26-2011, 12:51 AM
This is fun to watch

Mostly because I don't like Dan Gilbert

But what about the promise that the Cavaliers will win a championship before LeBron?

jlisec01
01-26-2011, 12:54 AM
doesn't look to good, maybe they can draft another Lebron, hopefully the scouting can pull through.

beasted86
01-26-2011, 12:59 AM
doesn't look to good, maybe they can draft another Lebron, hopefully the scouting can pull through.

David Stern: "With the #2 Pick in the 2011 draft, the Cleveland Cavaliers select..... Jared Sullinger from Ohio State"

Might as well try and go with another hometown hero. He's from Columbus, OH as well.

dnewguy
01-31-2011, 09:36 PM
Lets all have a moment of silence for the Cavs.

SportsAndrew25
01-31-2011, 09:42 PM
They are gonna have to tank to get a great draft pick.

Dodgers99
01-31-2011, 09:52 PM
#21 appears to be on it's way. Sucks, really does.

KadeB
01-31-2011, 10:04 PM
I love it

dnewguy
01-31-2011, 10:32 PM
Cavs watch:

@ Pacers
@ Grizzles
vs Blazers
@ Mavs
vs Pistons
vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket

dnewguy
02-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Cavs watch

@ Grizzles
vs Blazers
@ Mavs
vs Pistons
vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket
_________

dnewguy
02-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Cavs watch:

vs Blazers
@ Mavs
vs Pistons
vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket

ElMarroAfamado
02-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Poor Cavs.....I dont see them winning any of the remaining games on this list...unless they get lucky against the Pistons or The Clippers give us one of their patented 3rd quarter collapses...

Meatmypet
02-05-2011, 01:25 AM
You know what sucks? They'd be on a 32 game losing streak now had they not beat my Knicks in an overtime.

aussie
02-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Why post this :S

i don't understand why people try taking the piss out of the teams that are losing...really who cares about this! goodluck to em i hope they win all these games an show you otherwise, aslong as they don't beat your team you should be happy post a thread bout that not bout the Cavs upcoming schedule where they have a 50% chance of winning or losing each game!

kjoke
02-05-2011, 11:50 AM
im oging to be the first to point this out : the cavs are not a really good team

ManRam
02-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Wow. Losing Zydrunas Ilgauskas really hurt this team.

SteBO
02-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Sarcasm? :eyebrow:

kjoke
02-05-2011, 11:55 AM

the cavs shot themselves in the foot with that one... they let Z go

ManRam
02-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Sarcasm? :eyebrow:

Nah. Mike Brown is also like the best coach in the league...and Shaq? He was like the best player in the world.

No. I am being sarcastic. Losing Shaq, Z and West probably costs them 5-6 wins...if that (I don't think so, since Z got no run on that team in the playoffs, and Sessions has outproduced West). There is really only one thing that has made the Cavs the worst team in the NBA, and that's Bron leaving. Injuries have hurt them over the last month too....but losing Z, Shaq, Delonte and that "coach" isn't a big loss at all. Some people who don't want to credit LeBron will say it is, but it just isn't.

SteBO
02-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Nah. Mike Brown is also like the best coach in the league...and Shaq? He was like the best player in the world.

No. I am being sarcastic. Losing Shaq, Z and West probably costs them 5-6 wins...if that (I don't think so, since Z got no run on that team in the playoffs, and Sessions has outproduced West). There is really only one thing that has made the Cavs the worst team in the NBA, and that's Bron leaving. Injuries have hurt them over the last month too....but losing Z, Shaq, Delonte and that "coach" isn't a big loss at all. Some people who don't want to credit LeBron will say it is, but it just isn't.
Ok. :D Just making sure. Why people think losing the role players (Z, Shaq, West) are the reason the Cavs are bad is beyond me. Yup. Losing LeBron had nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

Sly Guy
02-05-2011, 01:37 PM

i don't understand why people try taking the piss out of the teams that are losing...really who cares about this! goodluck to em i hope they win all these games an show you otherwise, aslong as they don't beat your team you should be happy post a thread bout that not bout the Cavs upcoming schedule where they have a 50% chance of winning or losing each game!

because some of us bet on sporting events and have less inclination to choose the underdog all the time. I won't cheer for Cleveland because my beer money is on the other team

hyb152
02-05-2011, 01:40 PM

:laugh: I'm not even sure losing Z, Shaq, and West even cost them 5-6 games. That Lebron supporting cast of 2010 was so horrible. I'd say 1-2 games lol

RZZZA
02-05-2011, 01:57 PM
You know what sucks? They'd be on a 32 game losing streak now had they not beat my Knicks in an overtime.

how the hell did that ever happen

ATX
02-05-2011, 02:12 PM
how the hell did that ever happen

NBA, where amazing happens.

dnewguy
02-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Cavs watch:

@ Mavs
vs Pistons
vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket

MiamiWadeCounty
02-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Cavs watch:

@ Mavs
vs Pistons
vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket

maybe they can take the wizards :shrug:

pd1dish
02-06-2011, 12:43 PM

Discuss.

Next 15 games

@ Bulls
@ Nets
@ Celtics
vs Nuggets
@ Magic
@ Heat
@ Pacers
@ Grizzles
vs Blazers
@ Mavs
vs Pistons
vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket

they could beat NJ even though they are a .500 team at home. however, after that, i dont see them having a chance against anyone until the cavs get the pistons in cleveland. but then they have a chance at the clippers and wizards also at home so they will probably break it somewhere around there, but that still at least a 34 game losing streak if they cant beat NJ on the road

alencp3
02-06-2011, 02:10 PM
This would have made Lebron the GOAT if he had a ring with the Cavs

dnewguy
02-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Cavs watch:

vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket

dnewguy
02-09-2011, 10:28 PM

It's 26 now sir. :rolleyes:

I'll be honest.... dnewguy is more of a troll than Heat fan.

Looks like I am not a troll after all. I just knew they will get on a long losing streak, I predicted this early January.

Gators123
02-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Cavs watch:

vs Clippers
vs Wizard
vs Lakers
Vs Rocket

They won't win against the Clippers, Lakers, or Rockets.

HoopsDrive
02-09-2011, 10:42 PM
They lost to Detroit? Holy ****ing Jesus... their only hope is against the Wizards now.

Fireworld
02-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Every team will be embarrassed if they lose to them now hence teams play harder against the Cavs.

h2r09
02-09-2011, 10:49 PM
they will win one soon. just the law of averages and they are playing better recently and keeping them close. lebron is kinda good though

Arch Stanton
02-09-2011, 11:01 PM

Agreed. Heat fans should be worried about making it to the games. Instead of dancing around in Fu-Fu bars.

Arch Stanton
02-09-2011, 11:06 PM
It's 26 now sir. :rolleyes:

Looks like I am not a troll after all. I just knew they will get on a long losing streak, I predicted this early January.

No you're still a troll.

pistonsfanomg
02-09-2011, 11:47 PM
They lost to Detroit? Holy ****ing Jesus... their only hope is against the Wizards now.

Bet you wasn't saying that 03-08 lmao

The BodyGuard
02-09-2011, 11:47 PM
So the question is, who is worse Last years Nets or this years Cavs

HoopsDrive
02-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Bet you wasn't saying that 03-08 lmao

lol didn't mean that as a shot at the Pistons

I'm just surprised they couldn't find the urgency to break the streak at home and against a (theoretically) winnable team..

On a positive note though.. Q was packed!

pistonsfanomg
02-10-2011, 12:08 AM
lol didn't mean that as a shot at the Pistons

I'm just surprised they couldn't find the urgency to break the streak at home and against a (theoretically) winnable team..

On a positive note though.. Q was packed!

:p oh ok lol

JordansBulls
02-10-2011, 12:11 AM

False.

Arch Stanton
02-10-2011, 12:20 AM

Agreed. Of course it was a Heat fan that started this thread.

Arch Stanton
02-10-2011, 12:22 AM

Lame!

Arch Stanton
02-10-2011, 12:23 AM

He has a better chance of turning into an actual billy goat before he becomes the G.O.A.T.

Heater4life
02-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Sucks for the Cavs. I hope they get better, i just dont have any pity on them. Every team takes risks; it couldve well been the Heat in that position.

FlashMacker
02-10-2011, 01:26 AM

Kwame
Odom
Radmanovich
Maurice Evans
Smush Parker

Thats true as well

BkOriginalOne
02-10-2011, 01:34 AM
LMAO.
Am I the only who finds something Hilarious about losing 30 straight games?

Arch Stanton
02-10-2011, 01:44 AM
LMAO.

Not as much as your Mom's beef curtains!

FlashMacker
02-10-2011, 01:51 AM
LMAO.

I hope they make it to 30 lol

Wade>You
02-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Lbj = mvp

FlashMacker
02-10-2011, 01:53 AM
Lbj = mvp

Him or D. Rose

Wade>You
02-10-2011, 01:57 AM
HimI agree.

BkOriginalOne
02-10-2011, 01:59 AM

Allen Iverson Minus the 2001 Sixers

Mutumbo/Ratliff - depending on when you're talking
Tryone Hill
George Lynch
Eric Snow

Sorry, but both the 2006 Lakers and the 2011 Cavs are better than that on Paper. Odom is better than everyone on that list and so is Jamison.

BkOriginalOne
02-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Not as much as your Mom's beef curtains!

My Mom's "Beef Curtains"?
You find this funny...? That makes me kind of sad...

FlashMacker
02-10-2011, 02:02 AM
I agree.

:laugh2: But seriously Rose is having a great season and is definitely a candidate

beasted86
02-10-2011, 02:03 AM
Allen Iverson Minus the 2001 Sixers

Mutumbo/Ratliff - depending on when you're talking
Tryone Hill
George Lynch
Eric Snow

Sorry, but both the 2006 Lakers and the 2011 Cavs are better than that on Paper. Odom is better than everyone one that list and so is Jamison.

Sorry, Odom isn't better than prime Mutumbo.

No joke, Mount Mutumbo is at least 5 times the defender that Odom is.

But if you are talking about scoring only, yes, it's no secret Iverson carried a bunch of scrubs offensively. Defensively that team was one of the best in recent years.

FlashMacker
02-10-2011, 02:04 AM

Arch Stanton
02-10-2011, 02:19 AM
My Mom's "Beef Curtains"?
You find this funny...? That makes me kind of sad...

Right. As I do the Cavs losing streak.

Arch Stanton
02-10-2011, 02:23 AM
I hope they make it to 30 lol

Typical Heat fans going after an easy target.

ChI_ShIzzLe
02-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Going into the Cavs forum is like walking into a ghost town :(

ElMarroAfamado
02-10-2011, 02:50 AM
Its funny Heat fans are rooting this on...just cause they are on Lebron James nuts and he can do no wrong (they will start to hate him..in like 3 or 4 years of him not delivering a ring)
but anyway this stuff is comical...

sunsfan88
02-10-2011, 02:58 AM
Miami fans have no right to be bashing the Cavs.

Gators123
02-10-2011, 05:19 AM
Herman Edwards message to the Cavs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djOCjcQXcew

Iron24th
02-10-2011, 05:22 AM
I never thought this thread was right one month ago,now I have to admit that was a good call.

KaiserSose
02-10-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm rooting for them to lose 30+ because of that douchebag owner of theirs.

Arch Stanton
02-10-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm rooting for them to lose 30+ because of that douchebag owner of theirs.

Oh Please! He wrote a letter. Big deal. Probably shouldn't have done it. Even though LeBron acted like a total dick to a franchise that catered to his every need, and a fan base that loved and supported him. Of course he was free to do what he wanted. But he could've done it in better fashion.

Niro
02-10-2011, 02:57 PM

i hope somebody called that man!!

dnewguy
02-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Oh Please! He wrote a letter. Big deal. Probably shouldn't have done it. Even though LeBron acted like a total dick to a franchise that catered to his every need, and a fan base that loved and supported him. Of course he was free to do what he wanted. But he could've done it in better fashion.

Funny how people went from 'why' Lebron left to 'how' Lebron left.

dnewguy
02-10-2011, 03:59 PM
:laugh2: But seriously Rose is having a great season and is definitely a candidate

Zach Randolf is also a candidate, heck Wade has been a candidate for 5yrs but in end......

Arch Stanton
02-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Funny how people went from 'why' Lebron left to 'how' Lebron left.

I think for most people it's always about how.
It's funny how Heat fans are generally obsessed with the Cavs record. It's not enough that you scored LeBron and Bosh in the free agency.

johnwayne
02-10-2011, 04:30 PM
they're being forced to lose on purpose to make lebron james look good....like "look what happens to your team after lebron leaves"...they started out the season winning too many games some big timer stepped in...**** u if u dont agree

dnewguy
02-10-2011, 04:34 PM
they're being forced to lose on purpose to make lebron james look good....like "look what happens to your team after lebron leaves"...they started out the season winning too many games some big timer stepped in...**** u if u dont agree

The conspiracy theory unfolds......blame stern. :(

Gators123
02-10-2011, 04:38 PM

:confused: You really believe that?

johnwayne
02-10-2011, 04:49 PM
:confused: You really believe that?

do i know for a fact? of course not, but never underestimate the power of rich men. lebron is good friends with jay-z who is down with david rockerfellar who is a global elitest, have u seen how many time lebron james throws up the free-mason sign?...he's down with the big dogs and they do what the **** they want. if you think that its a ridiculous thought and theres 0% chance of it being true, then u are a brainwashed, open up your 3rd eye

ManRam
02-10-2011, 05:07 PM

Wow. Hate really causes people to act like 4 year olds. It's official now...

If you are serious, you have just made the worst post this site has ever seen. I'm serious.

ESaady
02-10-2011, 07:53 PM
idk if this has been posted, but i find it hilarious

http://www.didthecavswinlastnight.com/

CHANGO
02-10-2011, 08:51 PM
do i know for a fact? of course not, but never underestimate the power of rich men. lebron is good friends with jay-z who is down with david rockerfellar who is a global elitest, have u seen how many time lebron james throws up the free-mason sign?...he's down with the big dogs and they do what the **** they want. if you think that its a ridiculous thought and theres 0% chance of it being true, then u are a brainwashed, open up your 3rd eye

LMAO!
:confused: :( :o :eyebrow: :rolleyes: :speechless: :) :cool: :mad:

Cano4prez
02-10-2011, 08:56 PM
idk if this has been posted, but i find it hilarious

http://www.didthecavswinlastnight.com/

lmfao

The Jokemaker
02-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Well one thing is for sure, parity doesn't exist in the NBA. People b**** and moan all the time in MLB about teams ilke the Yanks, Bosox etc yet you don't see this happen in the MLB or in the NFL. It's sad.

However yeah it's a bad season but it's what happens after you've been in a longterm relationship with the person of your dreams only to have them rip your heart out. There is giong to be a tough rebound. They can get some fresh faces and talent and really build a "team" there. I'd definitely trust B Scott to turn that boat around.

Arch Stanton
02-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Wow. Hate really causes people to act like 4 year olds. It's official now...

If you are serious, you have just made the worst post this site has ever seen. I'm serious.

Yeah and hate was the only reason this whole thread was made. How lame!

Smash
02-10-2011, 09:08 PM

Called, but it went to voicemail.

Smash
02-10-2011, 09:10 PM

That made me really laugh

Meatmypet
02-10-2011, 09:26 PM
I bet they get another win my Knicks.

blastmasta26
02-10-2011, 10:38 PM
:bs:

To claim any disbeliever brainwashed doesn't strengthen your argument by the way.

FlashMacker
02-11-2011, 01:56 AM
-

LionsFan..LOL
02-11-2011, 02:15 AM
There is no conspiracy, the team lost their best player (LBJ) and have had to play with injuries/d-league players that is why they are losing. Blaming their losing on the illuminati is almost as stupid as the conspiracy itself.