PDA

View Full Version : New york knicks 4 game losing streak...

stolila137
01-21-2011, 03:22 PM
anyone who has watched every knick game can tell you that felton has made this team go and really pushed the knicks to some nice wins... i really think there are a few major problems we have faced as a team in the past few games. felton looks hurt. he hasn't tried to set up one pick and roll with amare and when he does he hasnt taken the ball to the hoop and create for the team. hes the only player on our team who can drive to the hoop with his head up and dish out for an open shot...(look at gallo or chnadler when they drive to the hoop its basically always a shot) the problem is also that since felton isn't creating anything and his fg%,pts, and ast are all down during the losing streak the whole team is basiclaly chucking up shots. we pass the ball around the 3 point line like its poison to get the ball into the paint. then our offense kicks the ball down to amare which im sure none of us have a problem with but then everyone just watches and stands there. the only who who moves through the passing lanes and attacks the boards is fields and thats why were the best when hes on the court. this is why our scoring is down. its not all on gallo even though his play has been terrible. i was so high on him before the season started i hope he can turn it around and not look like paul perice and flop and throw his hands in the air everytime he takes the ball to the hoop...it drives me crazy. i love fields i think hes a really solid player and i would hate to see him go in any deal that donnie is going to make before the trade deadline. If i had to choose to keep one player out of fields, chandler and gallo to get melo id take fields.i think he would bring the most to the table if we had 2 great scorers like melo and amare. that being said i still think we need a true shooting guard and a nice bigman whos actually big..unlike turiaf who i really like, to help amares minute and mainly to keep him out of foul trouble which has really troubled him and the knicks lately. and with feltons recent play theres obviosuly something wrong. i think were still missing a solid back up point guard. td is a scoring pg but not big enough to guard real 2's. love what he does defensivily on opposing point guards though it would be hard to see him go as well. overall i think the knicks overachieved alittle bit and now donnie needs to make some moves before this team falls even further. and please raymond, get healthy.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Knicks forum?

SteBO
01-21-2011, 03:25 PM
knicks forum?

+1

tdunk21
01-21-2011, 03:26 PM
knicks forum bud.....

anyways.....thats what happens when a team doesnt know defense with a coach who isnt known for defense exactly....

D Roses Bulls
01-21-2011, 03:29 PM
knicks about to be on a 6 game losing streak after tonights games and the game against OKC.

Kashmir13579
01-21-2011, 03:35 PM
lmao. knicks are garbage right now like this thread.

king4day
01-21-2011, 03:38 PM
You can create this thread in the Knicks forum. You'll get better feedback in there.