PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: The Heat have not won a game since Lebron tweeted the Karma tweet

LTBaByyy
01-19-2011, 02:15 PM
They said Lebron has not won a game since he tweeted the Karma post and he got hurt right after that post

Isnt that Karma on him? I thought it was very interesting bc I never realized that

Yes the Mavs are playing like trash right now so you can respond by saying that IDC lol but I thought what ESPN said was interesting

arosen36
01-19-2011, 02:23 PM
so lebron did have a point, karma is a ***** and he is "witness"ing that now

SteBO
01-19-2011, 02:24 PM
^^^:facepalm:

arosen36
01-19-2011, 02:28 PM

SteBO
01-19-2011, 02:28 PM
^^^^:facepalm: I can do this all day buddy

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 02:30 PM
anyone who doesnt find this even somewhat ironically funny is someone i dont wanna be friends with.

Cubs Win
01-19-2011, 02:30 PM
Karma's a *****. I guess God does see everything..and still has time to read tweets!

epumpers21
01-19-2011, 02:32 PM
either way no karma is worse than the karma cleveland is recieving :laugh2:

GodsSon
01-19-2011, 02:33 PM
I guess karma really is a ***** lol

madvillian9
01-19-2011, 02:34 PM
do all the face palms you want but you can't deny this.

SteBO
01-19-2011, 02:36 PM
do all the face palms you want but you can't deny this.
It's called the highs and lows of an NBA season. Every team goes through it. You know nothing about the NBA if you think otherwise.

godolphins
01-19-2011, 02:41 PM
anyone who doesnt find this even somewhat ironically funny is someone i dont wanna be friends with.

On no you don't say :cry:

Than I don't find this ironic or funy

hyb152
01-19-2011, 02:42 PM
The karma of missing a few games with a minor injury doesn't compare to the punishment that Cleveland is getting and deserves. Lebron's bad "karma" here is nothing. That was a stupid point by espn.

godolphins
01-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Breaking news from espn: Lebron 0-4 after taking a two minute ****

ElMarroAfamado
01-19-2011, 02:45 PM
haha aww defensive heat fans how cute. great thread.

Klivlend
01-19-2011, 02:45 PM

Do you wanna get a beer or something? Maybe hit up a happy hour?

mjt20mik
01-19-2011, 02:47 PM
I don't believe in karma. Stuff happens, It was certain that they were not going to win every single game they played.

Kashmir13579
01-19-2011, 02:48 PM

this

Kashmir13579
01-19-2011, 02:49 PM

good for you "godolphins"

Double_R
01-19-2011, 02:49 PM
I hate when people are like "come on mods, close this"... All you have to do is not click on it; I know it sounds crazy, but it works.

valade16
01-19-2011, 02:56 PM
It's called the highs and lows of an NBA season. Every team goes through it. You know nothing about the NBA if you think otherwise.

Yeah but you don't find it a tad coincidental?

Not even a hair humorous?

Man i didn't know miami made all their fans trade their sense of humor to cleveland for LeBron too...

Rivera
01-19-2011, 02:57 PM
we didnt need ESPN to know this....we already knew it

there were already about 100 threads about lebrons tweet or the heat not winning since

but since there is an ESPN article attached to this thread....its gonna stay open??

:pity:

shep33
01-19-2011, 02:57 PM

Honestly I agree haha. It is pretty funny, however, I'm not a Heat hater, Miami is a great team and its just the way people are gonna handle this that's gonna make it ugly... so it should probably be closed before it becomes ridiculous.

godolphins
01-19-2011, 02:58 PM
good for you "godolphins"

Draco
01-19-2011, 02:58 PM

Man i didn't know miami made all their fans trade their sense of humor to cleveland for LeBron too...

If they can't laugh at James then that's ok.. there are people who will do it for them. :D

sep11ie
01-19-2011, 03:04 PM
We needed another thread about this?

valade16
01-19-2011, 03:08 PM
we didnt need ESPN to know this....we already knew it

there were already about 100 threads about lebrons tweet or the heat not winning since

but since there is an ESPN article attached to this thread....its gonna stay open??

:pity:

Did you ever consider the reason theres a 100 threads about this is because they always get closed before people are done talking about it?

No, that couldn't be it, it just makes too much damn sense.

SteBO
01-19-2011, 03:09 PM
:facepalm: i give up

Knowledge
01-19-2011, 03:15 PM
if karma is going 33-13 and having 2 superstar players and 1 star player and having some minor injuries than can my 76ers get some of this karma

valade16
01-19-2011, 03:17 PM
We needed another thread about this?

Why do posters on psd assume how they feel on a subject is how everybody should feel on it?

I wish to discuss this more, is my freedom of speech still valid or you wanna get rid of that along with this thread?

justinnum1
01-19-2011, 03:19 PM
if karma is going 33-13 and having 2 superstar players and 1 star player and having some minor injuries than can my 76ers get some of this karma
lol

valade16
01-19-2011, 03:19 PM

I know how you feel... I'd REALLY like to know what my blazers did for this kind of karma.

Rivera
01-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Did you ever consider the reason theres a 100 threads about this is because they always get closed before people are done talking about it?

No, that couldn't be it, it just makes too much damn sense.

but why do u want to talk about it???

so u can say lebron sucks?? and that hes a douche bag?? and hes arrogant and cocky?? and a coward??? and u can say F LBJ??

come on this subject has been talked to death

the LBJ bashing is already soo old im over it....and im usually the 1st person to blast lebron for sayin what contradiction is then sayin he doesnt know what it is...we already know hes an immature 25 or 26 year old how ever old lebron is...so what

and the heat lost 4 games in a row....ooooooo panic there not gonna make the playoffs

:facepalm:

im tired of this ish

Hoopsadvocate
01-19-2011, 03:24 PM
This is like the 4th lebron karma thread I've seen in the past week. By some of the same people who complained there's too much lebron attention/ threads new etcs . So when there is like 10 more lebron threads with positive news i don't wanna hear the whining about to many threads.

Oh and like the rest of the threads ibtl.

Flash3
01-19-2011, 03:26 PM

they asked for more they also asked for our souls but at the end settled for our sense of humor.

mttwlsn16
01-19-2011, 03:26 PM
so lebron did have a point, karma is a ***** and he is "witness"ing that now

HAHA that was good my friend :clap:

sep11ie
01-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Why do posters on psd assume how they feel on a subject is how everybody should feel on it?

I wish to discuss this more, is my freedom of speech still valid or you wanna get rid of that along with this thread?

The point is why didn't you discuss this in one of the 50 other times it was posted. I hate the Heat, and even I'm sick of hearing about it.

John Walls Era
01-19-2011, 03:30 PM
Must be easy working for ESPN. THey couldn't wait maybe 6 more games.... 4 games is nothing :laugh2:.

*In 3 weeks the next article will talk about how the Heat have just won 10 in a row after they wrote this article :pity:

valade16
01-19-2011, 03:34 PM
The point is why didn't you discuss this in one of the 50 other times it was posted. I hate the Heat, and even I'm sick of hearing about it.

I tried but they kept getting closed before i could sufficiently discuss it...

Which is my point

valade16
01-19-2011, 03:43 PM
but why do u want to talk about it???

so u can say lebron sucks?? and that hes a douche bag?? and hes arrogant and cocky?? and a coward??? and u can say F LBJ??

come on this subject has been talked to death

the LBJ bashing is already soo old im over it....and im usually the 1st person to blast lebron for sayin what contradiction is then sayin he doesnt know what it is...we already know hes an immature 25 or 26 year old how ever old lebron is...so what

im tired of this ish

Why does my reason have to pass your inspection? Isnt it enough in a free soceity that i want to?

And i dont think lebron sucks, i think hes hands down the best player in the nba. Maybe your sick of these threads because you assume that everyone who says anyhing in these threads hates lebron...

Some people just like to crack jokes. Ever cracked jokes about something you DIDNT hate? Yeah, thats called the REAL WORLD.

Rivera
01-19-2011, 03:43 PM

Which is my point

so whats ur point??

karma is a *****???

lebron sucks???

the heat will be okay??

whats the point your point

cause we already knew all of this

valade16
01-19-2011, 03:44 PM
they asked for more they also asked for our souls but at the end settled for our sense of humor.

:laugh: :laugh:

Why cant all heat fans be this cool about it?

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 03:49 PM

lol i just think people take all this lebron stuff too seriously. i dont really hate the heat or lebron anymore (i did at first but its over and the cavs kinda blow...i dont blame him as much for leaving anymore)

...i think the concept that hes 0-4 after making a karma comment about the cavs is awesome. i mean, the heat are gonna win 55+ games but this is a funny coincidence that made me laugh on a wednesday morning during a workweek lol.

i think everyone needs to chill a little bit maybe? :shrug:

and about that beer...i would love one right now thank you. wednesdays suck.

Super.
01-19-2011, 03:49 PM
I find it quite humorous. Karma really is a ***** huh Jamesy?

Also lol to all the Heat fans defending james

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 03:51 PM

awesome response hahahaha.

valade16
01-19-2011, 03:52 PM
so whats ur point??

karma is a *****???

lebron sucks???

the heat will be okay??

whats the point your point

cause we already knew all of this

Obviously not everyone thought the thread was irrelevant or else they wouldnt post on it.

Just because you dont see a need for it isnt a valid reason to shut it down.

Your opinion as to the worth of this thread has been noted, and now that everyone knows it you shouldnt have to post on this thread again.

Goodbye

omdigga
01-19-2011, 03:53 PM
lol i just think people take all this lebron stuff too seriously. i dont really hate the heat or lebron anymore (i did at first but its over and the cavs kinda blow...i dont blame him as much for leaving anymore)

...i think the concept that hes 0-4 after making a karma comment about the cavs is awesome. i mean, the heat are gonna win 55+ games but this is a funny coincidence that made me laugh on a wednesday morning during a workweek lol.

i think everyone needs to chill a little bit maybe? :shrug:

and about that beer...i would love one right now thank you. wednesdays suck.

exactly! :clap:

madvillian9
01-19-2011, 03:53 PM

It's not about that genius. It's about a guy that just keeps putting his foot in his mouth and getting burned for it. Is there supernatural powers at hand here? Absolutely not. Anyone with a tad bit of a sense of humor will find this a little amusing. He needs to learn to just keep his thoughts to himself because it's clear he doesn't think about the consequences.

Arch Stanton
01-19-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm waiting for Karma to play a factor in the playoffs for LeBron and the Miami Heat.

sep11ie
01-19-2011, 04:06 PM

Which is my point

So you thought your thread about the SAME subject would stay open? Are you special?

valade16
I'm waiting for Karma to play a factor in the playoffs for LeBron and the Miami Heat.

Might be the only way to stop them

Rivera
Obviously not everyone thought the thread was irrelevant or else they wouldnt post on it.

Just because you dont see a need for it isnt a valid reason to shut it down.

Your opinion as to the worth of this thread has been noted, and now that everyone knows it you shouldnt have to post on this thread again.

Goodbye

if u read the thread...

every post consist of either

see told u lebron karma is a ***** you suck

or

in before lock

or

the heat fans defending lebron

its a never ending cycle...so there is no point to have this thread again for the 10th time

ATX
01-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Yes, the four game losing streak is a direct result of LeBron's Karma comments and nothing else. When you make a comment about Karma, you immediatley go on a four game losing streak. You would have thought LBJ knew this, but go fighure, it's LeBron afterall you know. Anyways, thank goodness for Miami, that the four games have past, and now they can look forward to their next winning streak, as long as LeBron doesn't make anymore Karma comments.

valade16
01-19-2011, 04:10 PM
So you thought your thread about the SAME subject would stay open? Are you special?

Are you implying censoring our voices is a victory? The only thing that did was show your common trait with the nazis.

Are you so special that your opinion should determine whether a thread stays open?

Why is it such a big deal to you if this thread stays open? You realize the internet is infinite right? So you dont have to look at this thread at all, yet you continually come back. Wierd

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 04:10 PM

or dont get too caught up on the offensive boards and MAKE SURE you get back on defense. Make them beat you with jump shots. will they do that in some games with that talent, absolutely. But in a 7 game series? i dunno.

dont think they'll beat boston orlando or chicago in a 7 game series, but thats just my opinion.

pretty please dont hurt me heat fans.

Mudvayne91
01-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Although I dislike Lebron and have even in Cleveland, teams do go on streaks. It isn't uncommon for a team to lose 4 games in a row. Let's have them lose 10-15 games in a row before blaming karma.

valade16
01-19-2011, 04:14 PM
if u read the thread...

every post consist of either

see told u lebron karma is a ***** you suck

or

in before lock

or

its a never ending cycle...so there is no point to have this thread again for the 10th time
Firstly, this discredits a lot of the intelligent posts and funny jokes i have seen on these threads.

Secondly, why cant you just ignore the thread? Why does it mean this much to you?

I hate hockey, thats also why you dont see me on any hockey threads, please take that hint

valade16
01-19-2011, 04:18 PM
or dont get too caught up on the offensive boards and MAKE SURE you get back on defense. Make them beat you with jump shots. will they do that in some games with that talent, absolutely. But in a 7 game series? i dunno.

dont think they'll beat boston orlando or chicago in a 7 game series, but thats just my opinion.

pretty please dont hurt me heat fans.

If dwight can keep them out of the lane they have a good shot. I cant see the bulls beating them in a series, but thats just me

D Roses Bulls
01-19-2011, 04:20 PM
I wonder if lebron and wade had a convo like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtyIb7KM1ng

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Firstly, this discredits a lot of the intelligent posts and funny jokes i have seen on these threads.

Secondly, why cant you just ignore the thread? Why does it mean this much to you?

I hate hockey, thats also why you dont see me on any hockey threads, please take that hint

i mean seriously isnt that the point of this website? to be a form of entertainment and information. i would not have known the heat were 0-4 after the comment unless i had seen this. then once i saw this i wanted to make jokes about it/read other peoples jokes. many of them made me laugh, and i had a better day today because of it.

we dont need the thread nazis running around closing things just because they think the subject is boring or finished.

the hockey quote above is both funny and describes how i feel about this perfectly. the next time you see me in a thread about hockey will be the first.

Arch Stanton
01-19-2011, 04:22 PM

Yeah besides Karma they also have the Boston Celtics and LA Lakers to contend with. With or without Karma they still don't win it all!

ElMarroAfamado
01-19-2011, 04:23 PM
I think at this point people defend the Heat to be annoying. Anyone with half a brain knows they are not going to do anything in the playoffs. They have not won a game since the Karma tweet because everyone knows all they can do is score in the paint. They drive and drive and drive and drive and drive, Wade and James do...and if you stop them what do they do? pass out to Chris Bosh for a jumper (who surprisingly it seems is their best jumpshooter) or Carlos arroyo...I mean really...besides james jacked up 3s going in here and there the Heat have no offense outside of the paint and it has caught up with them.

jeter4president
If dwight can keep them out of the lane they have a good shot. I cant see the bulls beating them in a series, but thats just me

i typed and deleted the bulls about 6 times before i submitted. i think rose could destroy whoever they put on him (although the same can be said for lebron and wade). the bulls are young/athletic enough, and at the same time talented enough to really give heat problems IMO

and to elMarro...it is wild that bosh seems like their best jump shooter. (id consider changing that quote in your sig tho...makes what you say some off a little less credible hahaha)

beasted86
So what?

Mrphilly
01-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Karma isn't a 4 game losing streak, Karma is if Lebron suffers a season ending injury, and then the Heat trade Wade and Bosh for Mo Williams, Boobie. Gibson, Antwan Jamison and Jj Hickson.

Now That's Karma!!!!

SteBO
01-19-2011, 04:27 PM
It's not about that genius. It's about a guy that just keeps putting his foot in his mouth and getting burned for it. Is there supernatural powers at hand here? Absolutely not. Anyone with a tad bit of a sense of humor will find this a little amusing. He needs to learn to just keep his thoughts to himself because it's clear he doesn't think about the consequences.
Actually, that's exactly what it's about. I even admitted that LeBron needs to not say anything so that people like you don't senselessly bash him for every little thing he does. The Karma tweet was obviously directed at Dan Gilbert, and yes, since then the Heat have lost 4 straight and LeBron hurt himself. It's simple coincidence and Miami's hit a low point in their 82 game regular season. That's it. It can't get any simpler than that.

Zetterberg40
01-19-2011, 04:28 PM
I find this hilarious but then again I dont like the heat and am satisfied anytime they lose all in all though they are a good team and will bounce back I hate to say

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Karma isn't a 4 game losing streak, Karma is if Lebron suffers a season ending injury, and then the Heat trade Wade and Bosh for Mo Williams, Boobie. Gibson, Antwan Jamison and Jj Hickson.

Now That's Karma!!!!

hahahahhahhahahhahaahahaha well done

ElMarroAfamado
01-19-2011, 04:31 PM
So what?

its funny because you see...the karma was originally meant to bash The Cavs for behaving the way they did...but it turned around and bit lebron james in the ***?
You get it?
Because he got injured. And his team has not won a game since.

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 04:32 PM
I think after the Clippers beat the heat, teams around the league took notice and said to themselves "Hey, if the Clippers can beat them so can we."

The shine on that diamond has faded, so to speak.

beasted86
01-19-2011, 04:33 PM
I think at this point people defend the Heat to be annoying. Anyone with half a brain knows they are not going to do anything in the playoffs. They have not won a game since the Karma tweet because everyone knows all they can do is score in the paint. They drive and drive and drive and drive and drive, Wade and James do...and if you stop them what do they do? pass out to Chris Bosh for a jumper (who surprisingly it seems is their best jumpshooter) or Carlos arroyo...I mean really...besides james jacked up 3s going in here and there the Heat have no offense outside of the paint and it has caught up with them.

Interesting take that "finally catching up with them" is the Heat with the 4th best record in the entire NBA.

What will the Heat's record be when the actually develop an offense then?

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 04:33 PM
its funny because you see...the karma was originally meant to bash The Cavs for behaving the way they did...but it turned around and bit lebron james in the ***?
You get it?

see! there are some damn funny people on here when we leave these things open a little longer.

blueplanet
01-19-2011, 04:35 PM
WOW! Heat/LeBron bashing threads continue through pathetic fans! Everyone knows Heat have lost 4 games in a row and they will be back on winning soon. It's not thread worthy. Stop hating on the greatest player on the planet.

beasted86
You get it?

And??

I'm somehow still waiting for the punchline where you or the OP make your point. Karma must really be a b----- if it allows the Heat to still have the 4th best record.

madvillian9
Actually, that's exactly what it's about. I even admitted that LeBron needs to not say anything so that people like you don't senselessly bash him for every little thing he does. The Karma tweet was obviously directed at Dan Gilbert, and yes, since then the Heat have lost 4 straight and LeBron hurt himself. It's simple coincidence and Miami's hit a low point in their 82 game regular season. That's it. It can't get any simpler than that.

Got that one wrong. We aren't the ones lacking any sense here. It's not every little thing either. Don't exaggerate. He just continually grabs the spotlight with his ignorance. Clean that up and these threads will slowly go away. LeBron needs to stay away from cell phones, computers, anything that can connect him with the masses if he wants to turn this image around because everyone outside that little corner of the US is laughing at him.

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Interesting take that "finally catching up with them" is the Heat with the 4th best record in the entire NBA.

What will the Heat's record be when the actually develop an offense then?

this right here is what i think has all heat fans secretly nervous. im not positive its when the develop an offense more than its if they develop one. granted, they have two of the top 10 and 3 of the top 20 players in basketball, but im not sure its going to be easy to form one because the players dont fit right. im not talking about winning regular season games. this team is gonna destroy teams like the sixers (my squad)...but in the playoffs when you cant really run run run, thats where the challenge is. can they do it?

see, this is fascinating. this is a real issue a team with some of the best players has.

SteBO
01-19-2011, 04:38 PM
Got that one wrong. We aren't the ones lacking any sense here. It's not every little thing either. Don't exaggerate. He just continually grabs the spotlight with his ignorance. Clean that up and these threads will slowly go away. LeBron needs to stay away from cell phones, computers, anything that can connect him with the masses if he wants to turn this image around because everyone outside that little corner of the US is laughing at him.
Fine, but the subject is about the Heats recent play, and saying it has to do with the tweet is absurd.

beasted86
01-19-2011, 04:40 PM

Really? because he's still laughing his way to the bank.

All the people must be buying his shoes just to laugh at them on their feet, buying up all his teeshirts and jerseys just to laugh at them on the hangers... sellout every single Heat game (both road & home) just so they can laugh a little more at him from the stands. Then they tune in to the beat of 7 million + viewers each time to watch him face the Celtics on opening night, face the Cavs, and face the Lakers on Christmas, all just to laugh and make him a richer man.

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 04:41 PM
if this thread is such a dead subject why do i see 15 members and 24 guests looking at it right this very moment?

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Fine, but the subject is about the Heats recent play, and saying it has to do with the tweet is absurd.

it's absurd from a cause/effect stand point, but it is a hell of a coinky dink

madvillian9
01-19-2011, 04:43 PM
And??

I'm somehow still waiting for the punchline where you or the OP make your point. Karma must really be a b----- if it allows the Heat to still have the 4th best record.

LeBron didn't say it at the beginning of the year. He said it four games ago. Do you get it?? It's not brain surgery here. Don't be such a homer.

Kenny
01-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Have the cavs won a game since that tweet

Rivera
01-19-2011, 04:44 PM

theres intelligent post in this thread??? :confused:

madvillian9
01-19-2011, 04:46 PM
it's absurd from a cause/effect stand point, but it is a hell of a coinky dink

exactly, people are making this out to be god's work or some supernatural phenomenon that exists through twitter.

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 04:48 PM
exactly, people are making this out to be god's work or some supernatural phenomenon that exists through twitter.

i think people are making this out to be a funny coincidence...either that or im at the wrong party.

valade16
01-19-2011, 04:49 PM
i typed and deleted the bulls about 6 times before i submitted. i think rose could destroy whoever they put on him (although the same can be said for lebron and wade). the bulls are young/athletic enough, and at the same time talented enough to really give heat problems IMO

and to elMarro...it is wild that bosh seems like their best jump shooter. (id consider changing that quote in your sig tho...makes what you say some off a little less credible hahaha)

Yeah chicago is a real darkhorse. A LOT of people bash rose but hes damn good, and Boozer could give bosh fits. I still think chicago is a SG away from being championship good. They have some good guys now, but they lack consistency at that spot.

Also the lakers size and length i think still beats the heat.

beasted86
01-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Have the cavs won a game since that tweet

No.

SteBO
01-19-2011, 04:52 PM
No.
Ditto.

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 04:52 PM
No.

thats cause the cavs blow. doesnt matter how much good, bad, or indifferent karma they get.

beasted86
01-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Yeah chicago is a real darkhorse. A LOT of people bash rose but hes damn good, and Boozer could give bosh fits. I still think chicago is a SG away from being championship good. They have some good guys now, but they lack consistency at that spot.

So the Bulls are a good SG away from being championship good. Fine.

What does that make the Heat with a C? unstoppable?

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 04:53 PM

yes to the lakers, and maybe yes to the thunder too? yes to the spurts also.

and id love chicago to go after like OJ Mayo if hes available. i agree, a SG away.

bovice163
01-19-2011, 04:56 PM
So the Bulls are a good SG away from being championship good. Fine.

What does that make the Heat with a C? unstoppable?
As much as I hate to admit it, yes, they would be damn near close to unstoppable.

blueplanet
01-19-2011, 05:02 PM
SMH bulls fans...

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 05:04 PM
SMH bulls fans...

that's a real productive post.

jeter4president
01-19-2011, 05:07 PM
SMH bulls fans...

im not a bulls fan...but that being said i literally do not know what you are trying to say here other than that your head is moving back and fourth.

valade16
01-19-2011, 05:08 PM
theres intelligent post in this thread??? :confused:

Did you just imply that none of your posts are intelligent?

:laugh:

king4day
01-19-2011, 05:08 PM
Not Karma...injuries. You could say Karma is why he was injured. The big 3 weren't healthy for a single game in the losing streak

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 05:09 PM
Not Karma...injuries. You could say Karma is why he was injured. The big 3 weren't healthy for a single game in the losing streak

Clippers?

Rivera
01-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Did you just imply that none of your posts are intelligent?

:laugh:

none of my post in this thread have been intelligent..

cause all ive said is where beating a dead horse

plus if u look at my sig...u can see im not to intelligent

KDM1986
01-19-2011, 05:40 PM
It is pretty funny, probably wont see Lebron talking about Karma anymore

FaM0us Skins
01-19-2011, 05:43 PM
karma is going towards the heat

MackShock
01-19-2011, 05:45 PM
even more karma that he was injured

krazylegz
01-19-2011, 05:49 PM
lebron is boring

Il Mago 7
01-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Its Karma :O

shizzle09
01-19-2011, 05:58 PM
lmfao, the heat have one of their big 3 out for 3 of the 4 losses. 30-13 and the Karma is somehow on the Heat??? Pretty sure the Karma is still hitting the cavs like a freight train considering their record.

LTBaByyy
01-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Heat fans know its a lil funny, I would laughing if it happened to the Mavs

You can be a die hard fan and still have a sense of humor

LayZbone
01-19-2011, 06:24 PM

this

marlinsfan24
01-19-2011, 08:46 PM
If karma existed, then why didn't those Bulls fans who cheered when Wade got hurt get their karma?

No but people need to calm down. This isn't a serious thread at all.

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm sure one day they will "get their karma" when they or someone they love will get hurt and/or die.

And the doctors in the hospital will clap and cheer

hugepatsfan
01-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Karma does exist!!!

marlinsfan24
01-19-2011, 09:03 PM
i'm sure one day they will "get their karma" when they or someone they love will get hurt and/or die.

And the doctors in the hospital will clap and cheer

lmao.

KingPosey
01-19-2011, 09:11 PM

uh no, its definitely magic.

Hoopsadvocate
01-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Mavs go from top 3 record in the nba to what? like 7th now is that karma too ? i guess so hey who wants to make a thread about it

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Mavs go from top 3 record in the nba to what? like 7th now is that karma too ? i guess so hey who wants to make a thread about it

you need to start making sense. Did Dirk tweet about karma or something and everyone except you is unaware of it?

Hoopsadvocate
01-19-2011, 09:23 PM
you need to start making sense. Did Dirk tweet about karma or something and everyone except you is unaware of it?

its called sarcasm my friend. because last time i checked saying or typing something doesnt make people lose games. its playing bad or having injuries or something u do. The world doesnt work that way u dont just say stuff and stuff happens u have to put action into it.

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 09:28 PM
its called sarcasm my friend. because last time i checked saying or typing something doesnt make people lose games. its playing bad or having injuries or something u do. The world doesnt work that way u dont just say stuff and stuff happens u have to put action into it.

I think everyone in this thread knows that, we aren't all superstitious *******s, we just think its an amazing coincidence

Hoopsadvocate
01-19-2011, 09:32 PM
I think everyone in this thread knows that, we aren't all superstitious *******s, we just think its an amazing coincidence

a carry on then didnt realize conicidences warrant 3-4 threads.

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 09:33 PM
why not? People see it as poetic justice. Others just think its freaky. It's something quite interesting so people want to talk about it.

Hoopsadvocate
01-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Well then talk. I havent heard conversations just baiting and lebron bashing. same old same old.

LAcowBOMBER
01-19-2011, 09:38 PM

Tell Lebron that karma doesn't exist then. We all know it doesn't, but it doesn't change that fact that it's a ridiculous coincidence

Flash3
01-19-2011, 09:42 PM
it is kinda creepy like when kg called cv a cancer patient and then gets injured the next time the 2 teams meet up.

karma is such a whore.

but who cares lebron wasn't out long and if he really wanted to could have played against the bulls.

Knick_Fever
01-19-2011, 09:43 PM

I think everyone knows this dude. This thread is about those lows happening right after the karma tweet.

Storch
01-19-2011, 09:44 PM
So ESPN officially jumped off the Lebron bandwagon huh?

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 09:47 PM
So ESPN officially jumped off the Lebron bandwagon huh?

Until he makes another jaw-dropping play, then they'll be right back on

Azzacadabra
01-19-2011, 09:55 PM
ESPN has too much time on their hands. Christ, they need to think of something better to discuss. The topic of Lebron has become cliche now. To the point where it's boring and ho-hum. I mean next they're gonna track down where one of his farts will take its talent/stench to. Lay off.

Bruno
01-19-2011, 09:57 PM
You gotta admit this is pretty funny.

Ovratd1up
01-19-2011, 10:12 PM
I always assumed 'karma' was just something people joked about. Didn't know that it was taken seriously by anyone. Disappointed...

valade16
01-19-2011, 10:22 PM
I always assumed 'karma' was just something people joked about. Didn't know that it was taken seriously by anyone. Disappointed...

I think people take Karma about as seriously as they take LeBron... That is to say, they're laughing at both.

flyinlow
01-19-2011, 10:35 PM
I cannot stand these heat fans that keeps mentioning that the heat has the 4th best record in the EAST!!

The point of this thread was in reference to the James and Karma.

Since he mention about "KARMA", they have NOT WON A GAME!!!!.

You so called heat fans needs to lightnen up and stop defending every little thing about the heat.

DwayneMVPwade
01-19-2011, 10:44 PM
lol

Kobes a Killer
01-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Ha heat fans lighten up??? That'll be the day

blueplanet
01-19-2011, 10:58 PM
Yes! Karma does exists. At the end of the day LeBron didn't choose the wannabe bulls...gotta love that ;) Karma for making early sigs with LeBron is bulls uniform!!!

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 10:59 PM
blueplanet, you are the biggest Bulls hater in the world. If I believed in ignore lists, you'd be like the first person I'd put on it.

WizFan3
01-19-2011, 11:15 PM
its amazing what ppl can come up with and stuff that doesnt rily matter. who fn cares its just getting to ppls heads

Ovratd1up
01-19-2011, 11:35 PM
its amazing what ppl can come up with and stuff that doesnt rily matter. who fn cares its just getting to ppls heads

Dude, you're typing a comment with an account you made on an online sports forum.

dodie53
01-19-2011, 11:47 PM
karma is a ******

Crackadalic
01-20-2011, 12:00 AM
^^^ It is but there main 3 were injured during that stretch though

WHODAT8o8
01-20-2011, 12:11 AM
hahahaha that is pretty funny... Karma is a ***** isn't it Lebron?

Fireworld
01-20-2011, 12:26 AM
love it.

MrfadeawayJB
01-20-2011, 12:33 AM
LeBron should have known that Karma would come back and bite him in the :mad::mad::mad:

Fnom11
01-20-2011, 01:42 AM
People like to talk about them going 0-4 but in that time span they're played 3 elite teams including Hawks/Bulls/Nuggets. Considering the Hawks one was completing without a power-forward we didn't do that bad. Then the Bulls/Nuggets was without the best player in the NBA.

However yes this is highly coincidental and perhaps ironic.

-Sincerely a still very happy Heat fan

P.S Haters gonna hate.

JasonJohnHorn
01-20-2011, 11:37 AM
WTF?!?!?!!?! Seriously! Why is it when I started this thread the other day it got deleted? Grr.... I had comments like "this is petty", and then it got deleted for not having 'content'? Grrrr.... *shakes fist*

JasonJohnHorn
01-20-2011, 11:39 AM
People like to talk about them going 0-4 but in that time span they're played 3 elite teams including Hawks/Bulls/Nuggets. Considering the Hawks one was completing without a power-forward we didn't do that bad. Then the Bulls/Nuggets was without the best player in the NBA.

However yes this is highly coincidental and perhaps ironic.

-Sincerely a still very happy Heat fan

P.S Haters gonna hate.

three "elite" teams? Hakws, Bulls Nuggets? I think you mean three teams over .500.

Elite: Spurs, Lakers, Boston, maybe Orlando. Denver? The Hawks? the Bulls? these teams are good, but elite?

The heat are still under .500 against teams over .500. The same cannot be said of teams like Boston, LA and SA.

The Ooh Child
01-20-2011, 11:55 AM
karma isn't real

beasted86
01-20-2011, 12:13 PM
The heat are still under .500 against teams over .500. The same cannot be said of teams like Boston, LA and SA.

Still? as in just fell below .500 in the last 2 losses?

Yeah.... :rolleyes:

They are 8-10 with 3 losses to .500 or better teams in the last 3 games.

DaBUU
01-20-2011, 12:16 PM
this is silly , all the big guys on the Heat have been hurt. start this thread back up when all are healthy and they still lose 4 in a row.

The Jokemaker
01-20-2011, 12:33 PM
this is silly , all the big guys on the Heat have been hurt. start this thread back up when all are healthy and they still lose 4 in a row.

Isn't the getting injuries to their 3 best players still part of the karma thing?

And the Hawks, Nuggets, and Bulls are not elite teams. Chicago is good but not elite. Denver is trying to trade their franchise player for heaven sake and are good but not elite. Hawks are good and not elite.

And frankly, even if just two of the big three are playing they should still win games and that can't be an excuse.

WeBallin
01-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Isn't the getting injuries to their 3 best players still part of the karma thing?
And the Hawks, Nuggets, and Bulls are not elite teams. Chicago is good but not elite. Denver is trying to trade their franchise player for heaven sake and are good but not elite. Hawks are good and not elite.

And frankly, even if just two of the big three are playing they should still win games and that can't be an excuse.

Thats what i thought also....Lol,

DaBUU
01-20-2011, 12:54 PM

yeah you got a point

8kobe24
01-20-2011, 01:34 PM

ThuglifeJ
01-20-2011, 01:36 PM
now THAT is Karma!

why are Heat fans so defensive? haha.

bovice163
01-20-2011, 01:37 PM
now THAT is Karma!

why are Heat fans so defensive? haha.

Because LeBron was injured, they're allowed to lose games... (sarcasm)

chicago lulz
01-20-2011, 01:46 PM
Isn't this the 4th or 5th thread about Karma being a ***** and Lebron's tweet? It was funny the first time, but it's like hearing the same joke over and over and over again.

No care whatsoever.

The Jokemaker
01-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Well I think one thing is official, the Heat seem to have gotten to the hate level the Yankees and possibly Lakers are at. You're either a fan of the team or you hate them.

And the injuries further drive home the weakness to the Heat. They have no bench/role players. Injuries are a part of the NBA and you have to account for them with the bench which the Heat doesn't have. Too much cash spent on that big three and now when there's an injury its devastating to the team. And can you imagine if the new CBA lowers the salary cap? Even less money to spend on the bench.

marlinsfan24
01-20-2011, 02:18 PM
^Our best bench players out. Mike Miller's still finding his stroke from a thumb injury. The bench will be fine.

LayZbone
01-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Well I think one thing is official, the Heat seem to have gotten to the hate level the Yankees and possibly Lakers are at. You're either a fan of the team or you hate them.

And the injuries further drive home the weakness to the Heat. They have no bench/role players. Injuries are a part of the NBA and you have to account for them with the bench which the Heat doesn't have. Too much cash spent on that big three and now when there's an injury its devastating to the team. And can you imagine if the new CBA lowers the salary cap? Even less money to spend on the bench.

Because they're also injured! Udonis Haslem is everything that you want from a role player, and he's out until late March. Ask any contender in the NBA if they'd want UD on their team, and they'd flat out say yes w/o a doubt. Mike Miller is still trying to work his way back from tearing a ligament in his thumb on his shooting hand. So when each of your top 5 players are banged up for short stints or out for long periods of time....that's what happens. Your right, injuries are a part of the NBA and it's hard to find the right rotations when your key players are out. But the Heat bench is NOT weak, when you look at the entire roster (healthy, which hopefully they'll be by the playoffs):

Starters:
Zeke
Bosh
LeBron
Wade
Arroyo

Bench:
Udonis Haslem (great midrange jumper, clutch, tenacious rebounder, good one-on one AND help defender, draws charges, hustles)

Mike Miller (one of the best pure shooters in the NBA. he can also put the ball on the floor, set up teammates, rebounds pretty well, and solid on D)

Mario Chalmers (threat from downtown, good at disrupting and getting steals)

Eddie House (3s all day, great in the playoffs)

Joel Anthony (offensively inept, but a fantastic shot-blocker and defender. 6th in blocks per/48. covers a lot of ground quickly, moves well for a Center, sets great screens, good rotations and help D. stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet)

James Jones (another serious threat from downtown 10th in the NBA, draws more charges than anyone on the team in Haslem's absence)

That is not a weak bench....but because of injuries, guys like Erick Dampier and Juwan ****ing Howard are getting serious minutes.

Lake_Show2416
01-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Because LeBron was injured, they're allowed to lose games... (sarcasm)

hahaha ya i can see how hard it might be with just 2 superstars playing instead of 3 hahahaha

zambo4president
01-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Heat fans are scarily insecure. I had heard about this on ESPN as well the other day, yeah karma's a *****. It'll get ya every time.

CHANGO
01-20-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't believe in Karma, as an idea or religion, but I do believe in the idea that if you wish evil to anyone, the same happens to you. So I respect all religions.

First Gilbert "curses" Lebron, now his team is last in the league, with many key players hurt. Lebron then writes "Karma is a b****" in his twitter, and a day after he is injured. He was two games out, when was the game of Bulls vs. Heat, some Bulls fans were laughing at Lebron, that he was a girl, that he couldn't play hurt, it was only a sprained ankle, that was weak etc... And after that game, Boozer, with a sprained ankle.

You can't deny that it is scary. BUAHAHAHAHAHA!