PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James to launch cartoon show

Dr. RPG
01-19-2011, 11:37 AM
MIAMI -- LeBron James is going back to cartoons.

The NBA's two-time reigning MVP and Spring Hill Productions formally announced plans Tuesday for a 10-episode digital series to be distributed online and slated to launch early this year.

The idea for the show is based somewhat on a recent series of Nike television commercials that showed James, a forward for the Miami Heat, as several different characters.

In a statement, James says the show "is a great way to show youths of all ages how to be a good person."

Episodes will be hosted on YouTube.

interesting, any thoughts on this?

Minimal
01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
The Simpsons and now The LeBrons lol

Weezy
01-19-2011, 11:42 AM
He's trying to fix his public image.

jiggin
01-19-2011, 11:44 AM
let me guess, the show will be about lebron, where he is everyone and the world revolves around him and shows all kinds of antics he does as a cartoon character.

LAME.

A show all about lebron...HE WOULDN"T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.

Man Lebron loves lebron.

There's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot.

Thank goodness he is good at basketball, cause this kid would be handing me my fries at McDonalds otherwise...what a moron.

godolphins
01-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Everyone will be tuning in even Dan Gilbert

d00d
01-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Lebron showing anyone how to be a good person =

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

nickdymez
01-19-2011, 11:53 AM
no comment

harm0n1x
01-19-2011, 11:57 AM
might have decent ratings in miami, everywhere else = FAIL.

d00d
01-19-2011, 12:00 PM
he still hasn't grasped that he will never be the loved, respected figure he was in Cleveland.

He will always be regarded as taking an easy path to a ring, heartless, cold hearted to his hometown.

He doesn't understand that noone likes him outside of Miami. And no amount of rings will change that

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-19-2011, 12:03 PM
He will win a ring in cartoon for sure.

Slimsim
01-19-2011, 12:06 PM
Why Do some of you guys treat LBJ like a criminal ? Besides the decision LBJ hasn't really done anything To get this type of hate.

iCOOKiE MONSTER
01-19-2011, 12:06 PM
I would like to see What is it

harm0n1x
01-19-2011, 12:07 PM

:laugh:

iCOOKiE MONSTER
01-19-2011, 12:07 PM
But..if it suks, then we get a big group to go after him :P

Slimsim
01-19-2011, 12:10 PM
he still hasn't grasped that he will never be the loved, respected figure he was in Cleveland.

He will always be regarded as taking an easy path to a ring, heartless, cold hearted to his hometown.

He doesn't understand that noone likes him outside of Miami. And no amount of rings will change that

Look at cleveland record and tell me 1 present or pass superstar that could have won a ring with that team.

At least LBJ honor his contract and gave 100% every night and made Cleveland the talk of the NBA for a few years straight.

Faycem
01-19-2011, 12:11 PM

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4... :D

ATX
01-19-2011, 12:18 PM

You know, I really wish LeBron had signed in Chicago, just so it would shut you Bulls fans the hell up. Feel free to delete my post mods, but I'm sick and fracking tired of all these same haters constantly creating and furthering hatred. What compells the Bulls fans to ruin any thread having to do with James. I swear to f'ing god, James could start a charity for children with cancer, and work at the charity hands on during the offseason, and Bulls fans would still come in and say what a douche, he's only doing it for himself...blah blah...

And can we stop with the hate LeBron threads, for the love of freaking god.

Sorry for the rant, but trust me, it's only the tip of the iceberg in regards to all the hatered that is nurtured on this website.

justinnum1
01-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Why Do some of you guys treat LBJ like a criminal ? Besides the decision LBJ hasn't really done anything To get this type of hate.

Because he didn't join certain teams.

justinnum1
01-19-2011, 12:19 PM
You know, I really wish LeBron had signed in Chicago, just so it would shut you Bulls fans the hell up. Feel free to delete my post mods, but I'm sick and fracking tired of all these same haters just being monster *** holes all the time. Just constantly creating and furthering hatred. What compells the Bulls fans to ruin any thread having to do with James. I swear to f'ing god, James could start a charity for children with cancer, and work at the charity hands on during the offseason, and Bulls fans would still come in and say what a douche, he's only doing it for himself...blah blah...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Slimsim
01-19-2011, 12:21 PM
You know, I really wish LeBron had signed in Chicago, just so it would shut you Bulls fans the hell up. Feel free to delete my post mods, but I'm sick and fracking tired of all these same haters just being monster *** holes all the time. Just constantly creating and furthering hatred. What compells the Bulls fans to ruin any thread having to do with James. I swear to f'ing god, James could start a charity for children with cancer, and work at the charity hands on during the offseason, and Bulls fans would still come in and say what a douche, he's only doing it for himself...blah blah...

Finally I 100% Agree

The guy can't do anything without getting hated on.

jtsunami
01-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Well considering they are going to chill instead of working hard on making the show good...I give it a total of 2 episodes. The pilot will draw crowds to see how bad it is, then no one will tune into episode 2.

It will just be a cartoon about Wade, Lebron, and Bosh sitting in sun chairs in South Beach while they have people fanning them under their sun umbrellas. Casually reading Sports Illustrated for Kids.

godolphins
01-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Haters are going to hate no matter what

godolphins
01-19-2011, 12:27 PM
Well considering they are going to chill instead of working hard on making the show good...I give it a total of 2 episodes. The pilot will draw crowds to see how bad it is, then no one will tune into episode 2.

It will just be a cartoon about Wade, Lebron, and Bosh sitting in sun chairs in South Beach while they have people fanning them under their sun umbrellas. Casually reading Sports Illustrated for Kids.
No genius it's a cartoon about Lebron, where in the article did it mention Bosh or Wade, shouldn't you be in school or something or are you a special student

tdunk21
01-19-2011, 12:28 PM

7 is also possible

Sly Guy
01-19-2011, 12:30 PM
I like the LeBron hate. It's like Vince MacMahon......And I like equating the NBA to the WWE, so that makes the LeBron hate even more apt.

Draco
01-19-2011, 12:34 PM
In a statement, James says the show "is a great way to show youths of all ages how to be a good person."

This is Lebron's version of the Mom character's fat suit in Futurama.

arosen36
01-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!!!
Spongebob no-rings quitter pants!!!

godolphins
01-19-2011, 12:42 PM
That's a very productive post :facepalm:

arosen36
01-19-2011, 12:43 PM
That's a very productive post :facepalm:
as was this one :facepalm:

D Roses Bulls
01-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Because he didn't join certain teams.

I don't know if you remembered, but I disliked him before the decision and always have since then. I even said in the bulls forum that even if he signs with the bulls and that was when everyone says he was, that im still not going to like him. you can go back and look at my old posts too verify that. did i want him? hell yeah, but i still wouldnt of liked him. so I think I should get more leeway then others when it comes to the lebron bashing cause ive been consistent since the beginning. sorry, I just dont like him. :)

CB29
01-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Lebron really has a personality crisis. Mike Fratello said recently that since high school he's been treated like a king and that's really gone to his head. He will really do anything he wants and this is another cry for attention.

Kobes a Killer
01-19-2011, 12:52 PM
LOL at anyone saying the only mistake LeBron made was the decision... Are you Gus blind deaf or dumb???? Like come on, he's saying facepalm worthy quotes every few weeks, his antiques are stupid and selfish..."I made 40 something million dollars last year with my contract and endorsements, but I'm too cheap to pay for my own parties so I'm gonna charge companies half a million each to sponsor my birthday party" give me a break you cheap selfish piece of crap! And for the record I currently believe LeBron is the best player in the world, I have no hate towards his game besides the lack of a consistent jump shot. Everyone freaks out when people hate on LeBron, yet those same people will bash Kobe all day long for several reason including bad shot selection... Hmmm LeBron went 2-10 from 3 last night....what an idiot

arosen36
01-19-2011, 12:53 PM
im a sixers fan and dont like lebron, he was never coming here, i dont like him because he threw a show to announce his signing, no player has done that ever... EVER, its obnoxious and he dances around like a clown on the court, its hard to find a 6'8" dude whos ego is bigger than him

Kobes a Killer
01-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Are you guys blind**** stupid iPhone spelling and crappy keyboard

arosen36
01-19-2011, 12:55 PM
Lebron really has a personality crisis. Mike Fratello said recently that since high school he's been treated like a king and that's really gone to his head. He will really do anything he wants and this is another cry for attention.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

arosen36
01-19-2011, 12:57 PM
LOL at anyone saying the only mistake LeBron made was the decision... Are you Gus blind deaf or dumb???? Like come on, he's saying facepalm worthy quotes every few weeks, his antiques are stupid and selfish..."I made 40 something million dollars last year with my contract and endorsements, but I'm too cheap to pay for my own parties so I'm gonna charge companies half a million each to sponsor my birthday party" give me a break you cheap selfish piece of crap! And for the record I currently believe LeBron is the best player in the world, I have no hate towards his game besides the lack of a consistent jump shot. Everyone freaks out when people hate on LeBron, yet those same people will bash Kobe all day long for several reason including bad shot selection... Hmmm LeBron went 2-10 from 3 last night....what an idiot

amen, lebron brings it on himself, whether its the retraction quote, or the karma tweet that he backed down from, hes a classless idiot who happens to be good at basketball

ttam68
01-19-2011, 12:59 PM
LOL at anyone saying the only mistake LeBron made was the decision... Are you Gus

Nope

blind deaf or dumb???? Like come on, he's saying facepalm worthy quotes every few weeks, his antiques are stupid and selfish

I've never seen them.

..."I made 40 something million dollars last year with my contract and endorsements, but I'm too cheap to pay for my own parties so I'm gonna charge companies half a million each to sponsor my birthday party"

You would if you could. And he's not the only athlete or celebrity to do so.

give me a break you cheap selfish piece of crap! And for the record I currently believe LeBron is the best player in the world, I have no hate towards his game besides the lack of a consistent jump shot. Everyone freaks out when people hate on LeBron, yet those same people will bash Kobe all day long for several reason including bad shot selection

Not a Kobe thread

... Hmmm LeBron went 2-10 from 3 last night....what an idiot

Great input regarding Lebrons new cartoon.

mike_noodles
01-19-2011, 01:05 PM
interesting, any thoughts on this?

I guess he won't teaching them anything about loyalty, honesty and integrity.

Remember when they did this in the 80's and had the greatest athletes on it, The Pro Stars, Bo Jackson, Wayne Gretzky and Michael Jordan. Lebron's team would have to include A-Rod, Todd Bertuzzi and Ricky Williams. They can teach about how to be a traitor, how to use syringes, breaking necks and joint rolling.

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 01:06 PM
The NFL has its own official cartoon too, I think it's on Nick jr. or Noggin or one of those kids networks. The NBA should make its own official cartoon, I don't think Lebron or any one player should take it upon himself to create a cartoon, the NBA should do it.

Klivlend
01-19-2011, 01:08 PM

reaching...

omdigga
01-19-2011, 01:11 PM
wont be as good as the cartoon that had jordan, gretzky, and bo jackson.. i think it was called "the all-stars"... that cartoon set a pretty high standard for sports cartoons..
i would say this will be as good as MC hammers cartoon..probably a little worse.. at least hammer could dance..

jtsunami
01-19-2011, 01:12 PM
No genius it's a cartoon about Lebron, where in the article did it mention Bosh or Wade, shouldn't you be in school or something or are you a special student

Where did it say they most definitely will not be in it? When did I say that Lebron would be the writer? I just said the people producing it are gonna chill while making it so it's gonna suck.

maddBat
01-19-2011, 01:12 PM
so how many seasons/episodes u think itll last? :rolleyes:

D Roses Bulls
01-19-2011, 01:19 PM
so how many seasons/episodes u think itll last? :rolleyes:

Until he decides to take his voice over talents to family guy

kntresistheheat
01-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Its a cartoon people, everything that he does or say is going to be hated on....So, just let it be!

Raph12
01-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Atleast he's trying...

D Roses Bulls
01-19-2011, 01:24 PM
If shaq and D Howard had a cartoon, I'd watch that.

kntresistheheat
Where did it say they most definitely will not be in it? When did I say that Lebron would be the writer? I just said the people producing it are gonna chill while making it so it's gonna suck.

People like you will just make him more famous than he is now, the funny thing is that you think about him every day and you have his name rolling out of your tongue everyday! Its just sad:(

RZZZA
I dont like his idea of distributing it via youtube. Young people who watch cartoons watch TV, kids stations, not youtube. Youtube is more for pre teens, teens, and adults.

kntresistheheat
01-19-2011, 01:26 PM
wont be as good as the cartoon that had jordan, gretzky, and bo jackson.. i think it was called "the all-stars"... that cartoon set a pretty high standard for sports cartoons..
i would say this will be as good as MC hammers cartoon..probably a little worse.. at least hammer could dance..

I remember that cartoon, I use to watch it:D

Draco
01-19-2011, 01:28 PM
If shaq and D Howard has a cartoon, I'd watch that.

I'd watch Lebron's cartoon but only if it was Manga and only if they devoted the pilot to depicting how James colluded with Wade and Riley and every douchey detail about making free agency a big ego inflating joke. They might need to make it a two-parter.

godolphins
01-19-2011, 01:30 PM

And yes, I am hating. Because I find it humorous to rile you Heat fans up since you run to defend anything regarding your players. I thoroughly enjoy hating on the Heat. And that's because of Chris Bosh, Lebron James, and your idiotic fan base. Everyone has idiots in their fan base. But yours is just densely populated with them.
Is there a need for insult and baiting here?

D Roses Bulls
01-19-2011, 01:33 PM

And yes, I am hating. Because I find it humorous to rile you Heat fans up since you run to defend anything regarding your players. I thoroughly enjoy hating on the Heat. And that's because of Chris Bosh, Lebron James, and your idiotic fan base. Everyone has idiots in their fan base. But yours is just densely populated with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU

pebloemer
01-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Bosh always had an interest in artistic things, making videos, etc in Toronto. I wonder if LeBron's teammate(s) will be included in the project. It could become popular, but I am doubtful that it will be due to quality writing, etc. LeBron's popularity will entice people to watch it.

Not sure if this is a PR move, or simply a creative endeavour. Wouldn't surprise me if it was just for public relations, but it would contrast to LeBron embracing the "villain" role.

Coupon
01-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Its a cartoon people, everything that he does or say is going to be hated on....So, just let it be!

You're right. Looks like everybody does hate LeBron.

U mad?

Great signature by the way. "How u like us now?" Obviously we don't. Why even bother asking? But that's a fine example of the attitude all the brand new Heat fans brought along with them, which helped confirm the rest of basketball's fan base's dislike of LeBron.

Slimsim
01-19-2011, 01:55 PM

I don't like the heats and their fans

But I don't think All this LBJ hate is necessary. It seems what ever he does People find some way to make it look negative or turn it into a joke instead of trying to look at the positives.

J-Relo
01-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Lebron showing anyone how to be a good person =

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

oh yeah he is a bad person... shame on him...

:D

arosen36
01-19-2011, 01:59 PM
You're right. Looks like everybody does hate Lebron.

U mad?

haha nobodys mad, they just dont like the dudes antics, why would anybody be mad, he hasnt won anything

godolphins
01-19-2011, 02:07 PM
haha nobodys mad, they just dont like the dudes antics, why would anybody be mad, he hasnt won anything

What was he suppose to win with that team(Cleveland) Did we all forget he took that team to the finals while having Daniel Gibson as his 2nd best player

Flash3
01-19-2011, 02:13 PM

if he went to your team you'd be on his jock

heatbb
01-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Nash, Shaq, Howard and Wade should do a series/cartoon. Now wouldn't that be funny as hell. :D

nickdymez
01-19-2011, 02:18 PM
What was he suppose to win with that team(Cleveland) Did we all forget he took that team to the finals while having Daniel Gibson as his 2nd best player

surprise surprise... More excuses for Lebron.. best record in the league twice, but the team was bad... hmmm

Flash3
01-19-2011, 02:20 PM

lol what did chris bosh ever do to you ?

arosen36
01-19-2011, 02:21 PM

he won in the regular season, but heat fans make excuses for him in the playoffs, he has wade and bosh and his record is worse than last year

Flash3
01-19-2011, 02:22 PM
I don't like the heats and their fans

But I don't think All this LBJ hate is necessary. It seems what ever he does People find some way to make it look negative or turn it into a joke instead of trying to look at the positives.

i like you :(

asandhu23
01-19-2011, 02:25 PM
such an attention whore, he is

sep11ie
01-19-2011, 02:29 PM
I've decided to take my animated talents down to Disney World.

godolphins
01-19-2011, 02:34 PM
he won in the regular season, but heat fans make excuses for him in the playoffs, he has wade and bosh and his record is worse than last year

surprise surprise... More excuses for Lebron.. best record in the league twice, but the team was bad... hmmm

You two guys or girls don't follow basketball just look at that Cleveland team without Lebron and regular season don't matter that much if you're already lock to go to the playoffs, i'm not sure the Heat care right now about their regular season record

arosen36
01-19-2011, 02:37 PM
You two guys or girls don't follow basketball just look at that Cleveland team without Lebron and regular season don't matter that much if you're already lock to go to the playoffs, i'm not sure the Heat care right now about their regular season record

ok ray finkel, the cavs were a playoff lock too, but youre saying they did care about their regular season record, the celtics are a playoff lock, they still care about their regular season record, but youre saying the heat dont care... that argument is lame

Ebbs
01-19-2011, 02:39 PM
First off do not misinterpret my statement.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA, but the idea of him teaching kids to be good people is comical.

arosen36
01-19-2011, 02:41 PM
First off do not misinterpret my statement.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA, but the idea of him teaching kids to be good people is comical.

this shows gonna be on right before roethlisberger's cartoon

KingPosey
01-19-2011, 02:41 PM
let me guess, all the characters are going to be young, goofy avatars of him and his friends...

Ebbs
01-19-2011, 02:42 PM
this shows gonna be on right before roethlisberger's cartoon

don't get me started on him, I hate rapistburger. . .

SteBO
01-19-2011, 02:42 PM
The season isn't over yet, so what the hell are you talking about?

arosen36
01-19-2011, 02:46 PM
The season isn't over yet, so what the hell are you talking about?

im talking about all of lebrons rings, this isnt his first season in the pros if you just started following basketball

godolphins
01-19-2011, 02:50 PM
ok ray finkel, the cavs were a playoff lock too, but youre saying they did care about their regular season record, the celtics are a playoff lock, they still care about their regular season record, but youre saying the heat dont care... that argument is lame

Just look at what happened last season with the Celtics and look what the Lakers are doing this season, regular season doesn't mean squat for elite teams, the Cavs had the best regular season the last two season and where did that get them

arosen36
01-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Just look at what happened last season with the Celtics and look what the Lakers are doing this season, regular season doesn't mean squat for elite teams, the Cavs had the best regular season the last two season and where did that get them

those two teams have won championships and have the right to, this heat team hasnt proven *****

SteBO
01-19-2011, 03:00 PM
those two teams have won championships and have the right to, this heat team hasnt proven *****
Different season, hate to break to you. Other teams are getting better and HCA is going to be more important than ever. Yes, Boston proved they can win a series without home court, knocking off arguably one of the most overrated #1 seeds I've ever seen and a very good Magic team, both in 6 games last year. However, now, they have to contend with Miami, a much better Magic team, and even Chicago they'll have problems with in the playoffs.

Ty Fast
01-19-2011, 03:13 PM

people are jelous

godolphins
01-19-2011, 03:15 PM
And I'll ask you again what did the #1 seed get Cleveland the last two seasons

jtsunami
01-19-2011, 03:44 PM
lol what did chris bosh ever do to you ?

There ya go. That's the kinda response my banter should receive. It's fun to work up the godolphins of the world. The Heat fans that act like Lebron James is their father and could do no wrong.

jtsunami
01-19-2011, 03:47 PM
And I'll ask you again what did the #1 seed get Cleveland the last two seasons

What did the #1 seed get the Lakers the last 2 seasons?

Flash3
01-19-2011, 03:52 PM
There ya go. That's the kinda response my banter should receive. It's fun to work up the godolphins of the world. The Heat fans that act like Lebron James is their father and could do no wrong.

lebron is a given but chris bosh ? lol what has he done ?

John Walls Era
01-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Hate all you want, but you will be watching. Probably trying your best to think of reasons why the show sucks as you're tuning it.

THE_FLASH_21
01-19-2011, 04:09 PM
He's trying to fix his public image.

Sucks no one will care.. He is a the NBA's biggest ***

Arch Stanton
01-19-2011, 04:11 PM
I have a feeling if Wade left Miami to join LeBron in some place like Chicago. The Miami Heat fans would be hating on Wade and LeBron. Hating other players is part of being a fan. And LeBron makes it so easy to hate on because he doesn't have a whole lot going on between his ears.

THE_FLASH_21
01-19-2011, 04:12 PM
people are jelous

No a criminal or jealousy.. the guy is just a prick...

ATX
01-19-2011, 04:18 PM

...And you act as if he comes into your room at night and molests you. :rolleyes:

jmb8311
01-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Lebron could come up with a cure for cancer, name it after himself, and his haters would bash him for taking away somebody's right to death just to promote himself.

CostanzaNumba0
01-19-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm starting to really believe he has narcissistic personality disorder

ATX
01-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Lebron could come up with a cure for cancer, name it after himself, and his haters would bash him for taking away somebody's right to death just to promote himself.

Truth

jtsunami
01-19-2011, 04:24 PM
...And you act as if he comes into your room at night and molests you. :rolleyes:

No I don't. If Lebron molested me I wouldn't be talking about it with random people on an internet forum. Actually, my hate is justified. I'm not calling him racial slurs or wishing harm on him. I'm making fun of the PR disaster that is Lebron James. He is the easiest and most fun athlete to make fun of with maybe an exception for Brett Farve. I mean, at least Brett Farve didn't tweet "karmas a *****" to Green Bay.

Literally, Lebron makes it too easy. And you ****s don't help the cause when you run to his aid when he ****s up.

Flash3
01-19-2011, 04:27 PM
I have a feeling if Wade left Miami to join LeBron in some place like Chicago. The Miami Heat fans would be hating on Wade and LeBron. Hating other players is part of being a fan. And LeBron makes it so easy to hate on because he doesn't have a whole lot going on between his ears.

i wanted amare more but i dont hate him cause he's on new york

funny thing is no one thought lebron was going to miami so had he chosen elsewhere i really wouldnt care or be mad.

ElMarroAfamado
01-19-2011, 04:28 PM
I bet in the cartoon all his characters do is dunk.

jtsunami
01-19-2011, 04:29 PM

Actually I would hate on him for saying "I'm taking my talents to Eli Lilly", then proceeding to tweet "karma's a *****" after the cure for cancer turns into a plague like I Am Legend.

Lebron wouldn't try to save the world like Will Smith. Instead he would just chill on an island with himself so he could masterbate in a mirror.

Arch Stanton
01-19-2011, 04:30 PM
i wanted amare more but i dont him.

funny thing is no one thought lebron was going to miami so had he chosen elsewhere i really wouldnt care or be mad.

Yeah but if Wade left you would be hating on Wade.

macc
01-19-2011, 04:31 PM

Because people always hate on the best. Then people go into forums like this and see other people bashing him, so just like sheep they see it's the "trendy" thing to do and follow the other posters who bash him.

It's funny, I read the hate comments on Lebron, then I see who is posting it and not take anything else they say seriously.

Arch Stanton
01-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Actually I would hate on him for saying "I'm taking my talents to Eli Lilly", then proceeding to tweet "karma's a *****" after the cure for cancer turns into a plague like I Am Legend.

Lebron wouldn't try to save the world like Will Smith. Instead he would just chill on an island with himself so he could masterbate in a mirror.

Doesn't LeBron do this during the off season?

jtsunami
01-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Doesn't LeBron do this during the off season?

Which part? Masterbate in a mirror or try to find the cure for cancer?

Arch Stanton
01-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Because people always hate on the best. Then people go into forums like this and see other people bashing him, so just like sheep they see it's the "trendy" thing to do and follow the other posters who bash him.

It's funny, I read the hate comments on Lebron, then I see who is posting it and not take anything else they say seriously.

You're right! LeBron is the best at being a regular season hero. Keep jacking up those 3's LeBron! Thank you for your insight macc. You're so mature!

Arch Stanton
01-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Which part? Masterbate in a mirror or try to find the cure for cancer?

Being on the island and masturbating in the mirror. He probably thinks his semen is the cure for cancer.

Flash3
01-19-2011, 04:49 PM
Yeah but if Wade left you would be hating on Wade.

i would. but i would get over it eventually. maybe a year or 2

CHANGO
01-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Before entering this thread. I knew that as they would want to criticize.

Lebron finally want to do something good. But you also criticize him.

Lebron can donate 100 million to charity and still receive criticism. I imagine the comments:
Wants to fix his image.
I imagine that these 100 million dollars, don't belong to Lebron.
He didn't donate anything is an invented story.

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 04:58 PM
something good? This qualifies as something good in your mind? to me its closer to something ********.

How do you even have the audacity to compare this to donating to charity or curing cancer, I have no idea.

godolphins
01-19-2011, 04:59 PM
What did the #1 seed get the Lakers the last 2 seasons?
So i'm guessing the Spurs will be winning the championship this season

macc
01-19-2011, 05:00 PM
You're right! LeBron is the best at being a regular season hero. Keep jacking up those 3's LeBron! Thank you for your insight macc. You're so mature!

Ok so what's your point? What are you trying to say? If you're going to quote me, at least have your argument stated or what I said that you disagree with. Are you saying he's not the best in the NBA? If you don't think so, please tell me who is.

uptownfan
01-19-2011, 05:05 PM
I kind of agree that LeBron is almost getting too much hate at this point. Sure, the guy maybe is kind of a jerk, but that doesn't make him a "bad" person

CHANGO
01-19-2011, 05:10 PM
something good? This qualifies as something good in your mind? to me its closer to something ********.

How do you even have the audacity to compare this to donating to charity or curing cancer, I have no idea.

The question to you. Why is it ********? Now make cartoons for children is ********? And even better, according Lebron the cartoon, teach children how to be good people.

dtmagnet
01-19-2011, 05:13 PM
What a goof, just play the game man.

jtsunami
01-19-2011, 05:14 PM
So i'm guessing the Spurs will be winning the championship this season

They very well could.

PhightinPhan20
01-19-2011, 05:15 PM
I don't get it. How many big time athletes have jumped ship over the years...yet people bash Lebron because he wanted to get the hell out of Cleveland. Who the hell doesn't want to get out of Cleveland. Place sucks. Quote it. And while you're at it, add Lebron's new cartoon to the list of awesome sports cartoons throughout the years:

http://sportingscribe.blogspot.com/2010/12/worlds-great-animated-athletes.html

j-mart
01-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Will his cartoon go head to head against The Cleveland Show?

blueplanet
01-19-2011, 05:22 PM
might have decent ratings in miami, everywhere else = FAIL.

:facepalm::facepalm:

Hate much? You will be one of the first persons to jump on.

blueplanet
01-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Best player on the planet can do whatever he wants. He has earned that and people (lovers and haters both) follow him like Jesus...so why not?

xxcubs22xx
01-19-2011, 05:27 PM
I think LeBron needs to learn the English language first.

j-mart
01-19-2011, 05:36 PM
LeBron's cartoon wouldn't be able to hold a candle to the Super Harlem Globetrotters cartoon.

krazylegz
01-19-2011, 05:56 PM
^^or prostars (jordan,gretzky,and bo jackson)....

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 06:16 PM
The question to you. Why is it ********? Now make cartoons for children is ********? And even better, according Lebron the cartoon, teach children how to be good people.

Yeah, warping the minds of little children is ********. How is he even qualified to make cartoons about teaching children how to be good? He pretty much IS a child, acts like one, anyway.

Raps08-09 Champ
01-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Say what you people want but this is a smart business decision by Lebron.

Everyone will be tuning in for this. Even Lebron hater #1 Gilbert will watch. Everyone who claims that they are tired of his antics will say that they wont watch and yet they will anyways and talk about how crap the show was.

Say what you want about him but Lebron is a smart business man and knows how to make money.

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 06:35 PM
I didnt realize a youtube show makes tons of money. Seems like he went the cheap route with this instead of pitching it to network execs

Raps08-09 Champ
01-19-2011, 06:41 PM
I didnt realize a youtube show makes tons of money. Seems like he went the cheap route with this instead of pitching it to network execs

Things on youtube lead to making money all the time. There's this 1 group of teenagers on youtube making comedic videos and they have thousands of fans around the world. They make money from their fans by selling shirts, making appearances at places for a cost and all that. Not really the same type of situation but that show will lead to something that makes money. Wheather it be cartoonish Lebron on a shirt, the show being picked up, or whatever.

Arch Stanton
01-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Ok so what's your point? What are you trying to say? If you're going to quote me, at least have your argument stated or what I said that you disagree with. Are you saying he's not the best in the NBA? If you don't think so, please tell me who is.

I mean exactly what I say. He's the best player during the regular season. But not in the playoffs. Kobe's better! He plays when it really counts.

John Walls Era
01-19-2011, 07:53 PM
What a goof, just play the game man.

Why wouldn't he want more exposure and cash? Playing the game can only get you so far.

HoopsDrive
01-19-2011, 08:01 PM
I guess he won't teaching them anything about loyalty, honesty and integrity.

Remember when they did this in the 80's and had the greatest athletes on it, The Pro Stars, Bo Jackson, Wayne Gretzky and Michael Jordan. Lebron's team would have to include A-Rod, Todd Bertuzzi and Ricky Williams. They can teach about how to be a traitor, how to use syringes, breaking necks and joint rolling.

Loyalty? He stayed there for 7 ****ing years, didn't demand a trade and fulfilled his contract until the very end.

Strike89
01-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Things on youtube lead to making money all the time. There's this 1 group of teenagers on youtube making comedic videos and they have thousands of fans around the world. They make money from their fans by selling shirts, making appearances at places for a cost and all that. Not really the same type of situation but that show will lead to something that makes money. Wheather it be cartoonish Lebron on a shirt, the show being picked up, or whatever.

True. I have also seen reviewers start out on youtube and than make their own sites (one makes about $50,000 a year, enough to quit his job!).

I am not sure what to think of the show. Maybe it will work, maybe not. We don't know.

RZZZA
01-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Why wouldn't he want more exposure and cash? Playing the game can only get you so far.

if I was drinking something I'd spit it out right now

How much is he getting paid? Just make good investments and he's set for life. Hell, he's set for multiple lives. I doubt he's doing this for the money

jp611
01-19-2011, 08:25 PM
its going to teach kids to just bail out when things arent going your way and blame others for not achieving your goals

LA_Raiders
01-19-2011, 09:07 PM
lol, what a clown

Hoopsadvocate
01-19-2011, 09:11 PM

cause they mad.