PDA

View Full Version : what nba star means the most to a team

dannyh1469
01-17-2011, 11:05 PM
if a team lost their best player what team would be the most in trouble and what team would be able to adapt to the loss... i would never wish injury upon a player but to say what star is te most valuable to his team...
my picks would be dwight howard if lost to injury or anything else that team looks like it would crumble in the other hand if the lakers where to lose kobe i think they would still be competitive because of their depth what is your guys opinions

RZZZA
01-17-2011, 11:06 PM
well right now I gotta say Blake Griffin or Lebron

td0tsfinest
01-17-2011, 11:07 PM
Dwight Howard.

White_Mike
01-17-2011, 11:13 PM
Stoudemire, and honestly it's not even close.

Cunanan
01-17-2011, 11:14 PM
not being a homer but, if the Bulls loss Derrick Rose, we'd probably lose the rest of our games

Khalifa21
01-17-2011, 11:15 PM
If we're talking about taking a star player off his team, who would suffer the most, it's a toss up between CP3, Dwight, Stoudemire and LeBron.

Khalifa21
01-17-2011, 11:16 PM
Derrick Rose is in that category as well, my bad.

Hellcrooner
01-17-2011, 11:17 PM
stoudamire.

its all role players under him.

RZZZA
01-17-2011, 11:21 PM
not being a homer but, if the Bulls loss Derrick Rose, we'd probably lose the rest of our games

except remember that one time Rose was out and Watson dropped 30+ points on Denver?

DeyAce
01-17-2011, 11:23 PM
W/O Rose the Bulls are the Cavs.

49erGiantLaker
01-17-2011, 11:35 PM

Agree 100%

Avenged
01-17-2011, 11:35 PM
I say Chris Paul/Hornets rather easily.

Giraffes Rule
01-17-2011, 11:41 PM

Probably this, but I would say Dirk Nowitzki isn't that far behind. They did not look good without him.

sargon21
01-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Rose Dirk Amare CP3

AddiX
01-17-2011, 11:51 PM
Nash, Amare, Howard, CP3, Durant

Cant go wrong with any of them.

effen5
01-17-2011, 11:54 PM

include Rose and I think that would be the list.

Hawkeye15
01-17-2011, 11:57 PM
LeBron for a long time.

RZZZA
01-18-2011, 12:01 AM
LeBron for a long time.

and now...?

He goes out, Heat drop 3 straight

Gators123
01-18-2011, 12:02 AM

Boozer and Noah....

Gators123
01-18-2011, 12:03 AM
I'll go with CP3 and Dwight

Khalifa21
01-18-2011, 12:05 AM
and now...?

He goes out, Heat drop 3 straight

Proof that he's as valuable as ever.

Tony_Starks
01-18-2011, 12:06 AM
Dwight Howard by a landslide. Not only is the offense predicated on him but he's their best defender/rebounder so they lose on both sides.

Sixerlover
01-18-2011, 12:06 AM
Without Amare the Knicks are bottom 5 in the league.

At least Chicago would still have Boozer / Noah.

Gambeezy
01-18-2011, 12:12 AM
Stoudemire, and it isn't really close. Whoever says it's LeBron is crazy when Wade and Bosh are on the team. We'd still make the play-offs without him.

A Stoudemireless New York or a Roseless Chicago may not make the play-offs. Those guys are far and away the leaders and best players on their teams. Wade shares the leadership role with LeBron and can certainly assume it if he goes down. We had 3 rough losses on the road, but I still think we'd be better off than the aforementioned teams.

RZZZA
01-18-2011, 12:13 AM

well, its proof that the Heat don't have a good enough back up plan if he goes down

Tony_Starks
01-18-2011, 12:17 AM
Without Amare the Knicks are bottom 5 in the league.

At least Chicago would still have Boozer / Noah.

They didnt hive him OR Felton last year and they still weren't bottom 5.....

Sixerlover
01-18-2011, 12:26 AM
They didnt hive him OR Felton last year and they still weren't bottom 5.....

Excuse me.

Without Amare the Knicks are a bottom 10 team in the league. Bottom 5 team in the East.

Better? :p

IndiansFan337
01-18-2011, 12:31 AM

Boozer and Noah are better than the Cavs best player.

soonabooma
01-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Easily Chris Paul.

Ovratd1up
01-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Paul/Howard/Nash/Dirk/Amare/Rose/Deron, probably in that order.

For the past few years it was Lebron, Dwight, Paul, and Wade, and nobody could touch them. Well nobody could touch Lebron. Now that he has help, Paul is left at the top of the list.

Y2JOrdan
01-18-2011, 01:09 AM

yeah the knicks would fall over like dominos lol

blahblahyoutoo
01-18-2011, 01:09 AM
LeBron for a long time.

but they have 2 other max contract players on their team!

Tony_Starks
01-18-2011, 01:20 AM
Excuse me.

Without Amare the Knicks are a bottom 10 team in the league. Bottom 5 team in the East.

Better? :p

Better.

It should be noted though that WITH him they're still only 4 games over .500 in one of the weakest divisions in the league. For the Knicks thats like Christmas but in the grand scheme of things its not like he made them an elite team or anything.

Without Howard on the other hand Orlando would be equally horrible, but with him they're a contender. Thats why I say he means the most.

Ovratd1up
01-18-2011, 01:27 AM
Better.

It should be noted though that WITH him they're still only 4 games over .500 in one of the weakest divisions in the league. For the Knicks thats like Christmas but in the grand scheme of things its not like he made them an elite team or anything.

Without Howard on the other hand Orlando would be equally horrible, but with him they're a contender. Thats why I say he means the most.

Wow, never noticed when someone said "in the grand scheme of things" they were referring to recent NBA happenings.

Tony_Starks
01-18-2011, 01:33 AM
Wow, never noticed when someone said "in the grand scheme of things" they were referring to recent NBA happenings.

grand scheme of things: what your team really amounts to at the end of the day i.e. a poor team, a decent team, or a contender.

ex.- "Yeah Biff, the Lakers are playing poorly right now but we all know in the grand scheme of things they're still the team to beat......"

CHANGO
01-18-2011, 01:36 AM
CP3, Steve Nash, Deron, Rose, Lebron, Howard, Amare...

Hustlenomics
01-18-2011, 01:37 AM
Dwight,Amare,Lebron,Kobe,Rondo,Cp3,Melo

abe_froman
01-18-2011, 01:41 AM
amare i think,without him i dont see a difference between now and years past.

magichatnumber9
01-18-2011, 01:42 AM
W/O Rose the Bulls are the Cavs.Maybe under Del Negro but not Tibbs.

mttwlsn16
01-18-2011, 01:43 AM
Amare. He has brought SO much to the Knicks...and w/o Blake the clippers wouldnt be near what they are-so i say hes a close 2nd

Hawkeye15
01-18-2011, 01:43 AM

so? without LJ, they still aren't contenders

mttwlsn16
01-18-2011, 01:44 AM
Better.

Ya and Knicks minus Amare would be a high lottery pick

mttwlsn16
01-18-2011, 01:45 AM
so? without LJ, they still aren't contenders

Hawk they did win it all w DWade and Shaq...so at least w DW and Bosh and no bron theyre still middle pack eastern conference

abe_froman
01-18-2011, 01:45 AM

boozer,noah and deng are all better than anyone on the cavs.without rose they'd have no shot at going anywhere now or future.but they still most likely be the best team in that div(and thus playoff team)

D1JM
01-18-2011, 01:47 AM
I can't believe people are saying the heat. All of sudden wade is a scrub? He led the team last year all by himself to a playoff appearance . The heat will still be a good team. You take rose, amare, cp3, griffin, and Howard, off their respective teams and things can get ugly quick.

Hawkeye15
01-18-2011, 01:48 AM
Hawk they did win it all w DWade and Shaq...so at least w DW and Bosh and no bron theyre still middle pack eastern conference

understood. But there has been no player proven to be more important to winning games in the NBA for 3 years now. LeBron is the most important player to his team period imo.

Tony_Starks
01-18-2011, 01:48 AM
Ya and Knicks minus Amare would be a high lottery pick

High lottery pick? Like 1-4? No. Once again, they were without Amare last year and no, they weren't high. They were like one of the ten worst but not at the bottom of the barrel. I think they got the 9th pick or something....

WHODAT8o8
01-18-2011, 02:13 AM

that's who i was gonna put

Ovratd1up
01-18-2011, 03:09 AM
grand scheme of things: what your team really amounts to at the end of the day i.e. a poor team, a decent team, or a contender.

ex.- "Yeah Biff, the Lakers are playing poorly right now but we all know in the grand scheme of things they're still the team to beat......"

Didn't mean to come off as an ***, I'd just prefer to see the term reserved for more appropriate usage. Hence the term, the grand scheme of things. AKA not the sports team you follow.

Phenomenonsense
01-18-2011, 04:03 AM
Lmao at anyone saying Durant. Even without Durant they have Westbrook, Ibaka, Harden. Still a good young core.

xabial
01-18-2011, 04:28 AM
Lmao at anyone saying Durant. Even without Durant they have Westbrook, Ibaka, Harden. Still a good young core.

yea Thunder without Durant= Minny.

xabial
01-18-2011, 04:33 AM
High lottery pick? Like 1-4? No. Once again, they were without Amare last year and no, they weren't high. They were like one of the ten worst but not at the bottom of the barrel. I think they got the 9th pick or something....

Fun Fact- Knicks haven't drafted in the Top-5 Since 1986. They've sucked the worst way possible...sucking, but not really sucking bad enough to get high picks

kurivaimu
01-18-2011, 04:34 AM
Amare Stoudemire
Derrick Rose

Las year, no quesiton: Lebron James

abe_froman
01-18-2011, 04:35 AM
Fun Fact- Knicks haven't drafted in the Top-5 Since 1986. They've sucked the worst way possible...sucking, but not really sucking bad enough to get high picks

well a combo of that and the years you did suck that badly,someone else held your pick.remember having the number 2 pick from you guys one year

xabial
01-18-2011, 04:51 AM
well a combo of that and the years you did suck that badly,someone else held your pick.remember having the number 2 pick from you guys one year

Yea i know one year in the 2006 draft. That Should be the only Time Knicks traded a pick in the top-5 tho. They arent exactly a consistent Top 5 Lottery Team. Minus that Trade, last time they had a pick top-5, it was 86'.

abe_froman
01-18-2011, 05:01 AM
Yea i know one year in the 2006 draft. That Should be the only Time Knicks traded a pick in the top-5 tho. They arent exactly a consistent Top 5 Lottery Team. Minus that Trade, last time they had a pick top-5, it was 86'.

thats very true,and why i laugh at conspiracy nuts(including many ny fans when i first joined)who say that the draft is fixed for you guys...you been getting screwed over in the draft if anything

ragee
01-18-2011, 05:01 AM
Has anyone of you guys saw the last couple of Mavs games?

PrettyBoyJ
01-18-2011, 05:15 AM
Amare.. Knicks prob. dont even get 15 wins..

xabial
01-18-2011, 05:44 AM
thats very true,and why i laugh at conspiracy nuts(including many ny fans when i first joined)who say that the draft is fixed for you guys...you been getting screwed over in the draft if anything

i know...

myoo2182
01-18-2011, 04:16 PM
I say Chris Paul/Hornets rather easily.

I would say alot of teams would be in trouble without their main man, but I'd have to agree with the CP3 pick. The hornets have no identity without him. The knicks without STAT would be no where as well.

The Suns without Nash I think would be a candidate as well. They play so out of sync when he's not running the show.

myoo2182
01-18-2011, 04:18 PM

I agree. Westbrook really turns it on when he's running the show there, as evidenced by his numbers when Durant was out.

Tony_Starks
01-18-2011, 06:02 PM

Very true. Thats why I never really understood D'Antoni's approach the last couple years of not playing certain young guys like Jordan Hill, for example. Or not letting Douglas start when they had the most awful Duhon. Its like ok once its established that your not making the playoffs why not let the kids play? If they turn out to be solid players then great. If they don't oh well you'll lose more games and be in a position to get a better pick.

Like you said they were basically winning just enough games to not totally suck and screw yourself right out of high lottery territory.

LayZbone
01-18-2011, 06:28 PM

well, its proof that the Heat don't have a good enough back up plan if he goes down

It's proof of nothing. It's 3 games. No one plans for injuries, but yes, the end of the bench is pretty thin. Scary to think that the Heat when on that crazy run without contributions from our 4th and 5th best players, Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller. You can't judge a team's full potential until they're at full strength, which the Heat haven't been yet. You think we want Juwan Howard getting all these backup PF minutes? Replace those early fouls, defensive 3secs, and wide open mid-range looks that he never takes with Captain Clutch's mid-range daggers, beastly rebounding, and charges drawn. Then we're a different team.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but what I mean to say is that I'm not 100% sure how the Heat would fare if you take off Lebron or Wade until I see the rest of our major contributors healthy, and I know this team's true full potential. My gut says that we'd still be better than ATL, but have a tough time with ORL and CHI.

As it stands now, Lebron is our most valuable player. But my pick goes to CP3, seeing as how that team would be lost without him.

Actually we technically don't even have one player earning the max, they all took paycuts to have room to sign our 4th best player- Team Captain, Udonis Haslem.

chi-townlove1
01-18-2011, 06:34 PM
definately i dont think that Lebron Bosh or Wade can be put into that conversation at all because without one of them there is still 2 stars...this is supposed to be a player that pretty much means EVERYTHING to their team. Yes Lebron is the best basketball player in the league, but to the Miami Heat, there are three, maybe 2 1/2 stars, and i still believe that without Lebron the Heat would be in contention for the top 5 spots in the eastern conference.....with that being said, Rose, Dirk, CP3, Amare, DWill.

BallinGid3
01-18-2011, 11:40 PM
the thread starts and ends with chris paul and steve nash.

blueplanet
01-18-2011, 11:44 PM
CP3, Dwight, and Amare. Used to be Wade by far before this season.

Sixerlover
01-18-2011, 11:48 PM
- Nevermind, false stat

MrfadeawayJB
01-18-2011, 11:58 PM
The Dallas Mavs have already proven this year they are nothing without Dirk

Kashmir13579
01-19-2011, 12:00 AM
If we're talking about taking a star player off his team, who would suffer the most, it's a toss up between CP3, Dwight, Stoudemire and LeBron.

lol i like your sig

lvlheaded
01-19-2011, 12:05 AM
Amar'e, Dwight, and Durant IMO

Raph12
01-19-2011, 12:26 AM
Dwight Howard.

This

Korman12
01-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Dwight Howard. No team is more built around a player than he is.

shep33
01-19-2011, 12:55 AM
Deron Williams, Amare, Rose, Nash,

arkanian215
01-19-2011, 01:12 AM

Which makes him valuable to them.

Avenged
01-19-2011, 03:17 AM
The Dallas Mavs have already proven this year they are nothing without Dirk

I originally said Chris Paul.. that team would not make the playoffs if he were gone. Last season they only garnered 37 wins while he only played in 45 games..

But the Mavs went on a slump without Dirk and now have a 6 game losing streak.. There's other top candidates out there but I agree with Dirk.

MackShock
01-19-2011, 03:23 AM
it would be lebron to the cavs. and its very very, very evident after the cavs have lost 23 or 24.

and then d. rose.

AlvaROD
01-19-2011, 03:36 AM
Since for me it's all about winning championships, I'll take #24........

I don't care if a star makes a team relevant or what not, or if a star gets you 60 wins during the regular season only to get knocked out in the playoffs (Dirk, Lebron, Dwight to name a few..)at the end of the day it's all about getting that golden hardware....

Give me Kobe any day of the week, and twice on sunday...

Raph12
01-19-2011, 03:41 AM

I don't care if a star makes a team relevant or what not, or if a star gets you 60 wins during the regular season only to get knocked out in the playoffs (Dirk, Lebron, Dwight to name a few..)at the end of the day it's all about getting that golden hardware....

Kobe has the most skilled big in basketball, Bynum and Odom off the bench lol, he doesn't mean nearly as much to that team as those other guys do to their respective teams... Btw Dwight never won 60+games yet.

Gambeezy
01-19-2011, 03:49 AM

Your love for Kobe is distracting you from the subject at hand. Kobe removed from the Lakers still makes them a play-off team. Removing guys like CP3 and Amare would eliminate their respective teams play-off hopes. Kobe isn't as important to his team as the aforementioned players because the Lakers are so deep with talent.

AlvaROD
01-19-2011, 03:57 AM
Kobe has the most skilled big in basketball, Bynum and Odom off the bench lol, he doesn't mean nearly as much to that team as those other guys do to their respective teams... Btw Dwight never won 60+games yet.

I guess it's all about what means more to you, for me (as should be for everyone else ) is winning it all at the end.....and kobe is the main piece of a back to back championship team...;)

Raph12
01-19-2011, 04:14 AM
I guess it's all about what means more to you, for me (as should be for everyone else ) is winning it all at the end.....and kobe is the main piece of a back to back championship team...;)

True but look at it this way, if LA loses Kobe, how much do they dropoff?... Now imagine if the Magic lose Dwight, how much would they dropoff?... Big difference right?

AlvaROD
01-19-2011, 04:22 AM
Your love for Kobe is distracting you from the subject at hand. Kobe removed from the Lakers still makes them a play-off team. Removing guys like CP3 and Amare would eliminate their respective teams play-off hopes. Kobe isn't as important to his team as the aforementioned players because the Lakers are so deep with talent.

ok...say you do remove cp3 and Amare from their respective teams...what then? they miss the playoffs, ok.. so what? is not like they have a legitimate chance at winning the championship...do they? or when did just making the playoffs for the sole purpose of making them became a trend to follow?............You see, I look at the big picture and the big picture is winning it all...and with that in mind give me a guy who's proven as a player and leader of a championship team...Therefor I'll take Kobe as the most important star to their team.....but i guess who ever you choose on this, will be determined with whatever type of mind set you have....;)

AlvaROD
01-19-2011, 04:27 AM
True but look at it this way, if LA loses Kobe, how much do they dropoff?... Now imagine if the Magic lose Dwight, how much would they dropoff?... Big difference right?

Now look at it this way...with or without Dwight I doubt the Magic win a championship....now with Kobe the Lakers are the team to beat, now without Kobe the Lakers aren't even a top 5 team...now whats more important to you ? championship or no championship?I think it's a pretty easy choice.........but like I said it's all about how you look at things..

Bulls_fan90
01-19-2011, 04:51 AM

LMAO. Pierce and KG have 10times more value to the Celtics than Rondo.

Method28
01-19-2011, 04:59 AM
CP3 easily. He makes David West. Without Paul....Hornets would get ripped a new one daily.

Antipod
01-19-2011, 05:09 AM
`Bron...to Cavs..from contenders to number 1 draft pick :D:D

Cunanan
01-19-2011, 05:47 AM
except remember that one time Rose was out and Watson dropped 30+ points on Denver?

the sun shines on a monkeys *** sometimes...lol

Minimal
01-19-2011, 05:50 AM
Last year LeBron. This year Dwight.

TheGoodGerman
01-19-2011, 07:15 AM
I wonder nobody mentioned Dirk ! Without him Dallas isn't any near close to being elite.

Bravo95
01-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Howard, CP3, Nash, Amare

myoo2182
01-19-2011, 09:51 AM
I originally said Chris Paul.. that team would not make the playoffs if he were gone. Last season they only garnered 37 wins while he only played in 45 games..

But the Mavs went on a slump without Dirk and now have a 6 game losing streak.. There's other top candidates out there but I agree with Dirk.

Dirk is definitely a candidate, but don't forget during the 6 games they lost they didn't have their defensive anchor, Chandler for two of the games bc of flu and Butler is now done for the season as well. With Dirk, thats 3 key players for them. Many teams would go on losing streaks with three of their key players out.

Flash3
01-19-2011, 10:22 AM

boozer ? noah ? deng ? lol you guys will be fine.

faze38
01-19-2011, 10:31 AM
Why are people saying Lebron or Durant! Lebron has two other stars on the same team with him. Durant has a up and coming star in Westbrook alongside him so if he goes Westbrook can carry the load! Do those teams play better with Lebron and Durant? Of course but the players alongside them can carry the team if they go down! Also if someone really believes that Wade can't carry the Heat with out Lebron I have to ask were have u been the last 8 years because he has done that for a good 6 years already including a finals were Shaq wasn't playing his best and he carried the Heat to a ring! The only people that should be in this convo are CP3, Howard, D.Will, Amare and Dirk because those teams really have no depth especially the Mavs now because they lost Butler! If I had to choose one tho it would be Amare because the rest of the team is role players and Felton can't carry the Knicks alone!

Raph12
01-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Now look at it this way...with or without Dwight I doubt the Magic win a championship....now with Kobe the Lakers are the team to beat, now without Kobe the Lakers aren't even a top 5 team...now whats more important to you ? championship or no championship?I think it's a pretty easy choice.........but like I said it's all about how you look at things..

Trade Kobe for Wade, Lebron or Durant and LA still wins, so I don't see where you're going with this...

el_primo_nano
01-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Amare. The Knicks have almost tied all their wins for last season. Enough said

What?
01-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Chris Paul and its not even close imo only others who come close are Dirk and Dwight

LionsFan..LOL
01-20-2011, 01:04 AM
D-Rose, or Stoudemire in opinion

xabial
01-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Very true. Thats why I never really understood D'Antoni's approach the last couple years of not playing certain young guys like Jordan Hill, for example. Or not letting Douglas start when they had the most awful Duhon. Its like ok once its established that your not making the playoffs why not let the kids play? If they turn out to be solid players then great. If they don't oh well you'll lose more games and be in a position to get a better pick.

Like you said they were basically winning just enough games to not totally suck and screw yourself right out of high lottery territory.

Dantoni was probably respecting the player's "contract" years/veteren status.

UnWantedTheory
01-20-2011, 01:31 AM
Did anyone watch the Mavs without Dirk? Also, why Lebron? They have a solid team of individual players without him. If any of the Big 3 in Miami go down there contention goes out the window. Not at all fair to just single out Lebron.

UnWantedTheory
01-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Also, would it not be more pertinent to point out legit contenders? Some have come up with the likes of Griffin or Nash, who are on teams that are not true threats to begin with. Just my 2 cents...

CowboysKB24
01-20-2011, 01:36 AM

Not even close? Amar'e means a lot, but the other players growing and developing has been more of shock than anything.

I think it is Dwight. Without him the Magic would be lost. He sets the tone for them offensively and opens up all the shooters on the team. Reddick and the shooters would lose most of their open looks.

UnWantedTheory
01-20-2011, 01:44 AM
Dirk is definitely a candidate, but don't forget during the 6 games they lost they didn't have their defensive anchor, Chandler for two of the games bc of flu and Butler is now done for the season as well. With Dirk, thats 3 key players for them. Many teams would go on losing streaks with three of their key players out.

True, but their offense is terrible without Dirk. The only way the Mavs even make the PO's is if Dirk is healthy...the same with Amare.

UnWantedTheory
01-20-2011, 01:45 AM
Not even close? Amar'e means a lot, but the other players growing and developing has been more of shock than anything.

I think it is Dwight. Without him the Magic would be lost. He sets the tone for them offensively and opens up all the shooters on the team. Reddick and the shooters would lose most of their open looks.

Without Dwight, the Magic would at least make the PO's in the East...Without Amare, the Knicks most likely wouldn't.

THE MTL
01-20-2011, 02:12 AM
1. Amare Stoudemaire- hands down and above all the rest
2. Chris Paul
3. Steve Nash
4. Derrick Rose
5. Lebron James- team lost 4 straight without him

jmtapia
01-20-2011, 02:16 AM
LeBron to the Heat.

MJ-BULLS
01-20-2011, 02:25 AM
CP3, Blake, Amare, and Howard.

Ebbs
01-20-2011, 03:53 AM
You could make a case for a quite a few players but as a mavs fan I can tell you with Dirk gone damn do we suck

alencp3
01-20-2011, 11:17 AM
CP3, Blake, Amare, and Howard.

This + James

gsgs49
01-20-2011, 04:19 PM
You could make a case for a quite a few players but as a mavs fan I can tell you with Dirk gone damn do we suck

This.I just read it.The Mavs have been 22.4 points per 100 possessions better with Nowitzki on the floor than they've been with him on the bench.
That's the biggest on-off court differential in the league by far among players with a minimum of 350 minutes played. After Nowitzki are Steve Nash (+16.6), Paul Pierce (+16.0), LaMarcus Aldridge (+15.2) and Chris Paul (+14.6).
Not to mention their 2-7 record without him.So Dirk or Dwight(because of his defensive presence) or cp3(because of his leadership) is the right answer and it's not even close.

gsgs49
01-20-2011, 04:28 PM

No.Rondo is a good PG but replace him with any pass first PG and the celtics will be successful.They can live without him and their 8-3 record is the proof.

drobe86
01-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Dirk Nowitzki.... Look at the 2-9 record without him....