PDA

View Full Version : Rose never wanted Lebron or Wade, texted LBJ "I can take you or leave you"

Pages : [1] 2 3

LTBaByyy
01-16-2011, 05:35 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AvVXegjRQP.TnwGR5iyVBj68vLYF?slug=aw-roselebron011611

He wanted Joe Johnson and Carlos Boozer

He only reached out to Lebron and Wade bc FO told him to

And his recruitment to both superstars was one single text message

To Lebron it was: " I can take you or leave you"

NYtilIdie
01-16-2011, 05:37 PM
:laugh: "He wanted Joe Johnson"

sp1derm00
01-16-2011, 05:38 PM
like a boss

stawka
01-16-2011, 05:39 PM
LOL what an idiot

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-16-2011, 05:39 PM
He would've had Joe Johnson if the Hawks didn't offer that ridiculous contract.

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-16-2011, 05:40 PM
LOL what an idiot

More like he doesn't need to get on his knees and become someones ***** so they can come play with him.

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 05:40 PM
no wonder wade seemed so keen on focusing on rose. he was mad

Gators123
01-16-2011, 05:41 PM
What if they had got Wade and Amare, damn lol

MJ-BULLS
01-16-2011, 05:43 PM
that because rose want to beat the best. not play with the best.

if we had JJ it would have been scary. but the hawks gave him that crazy contract.

AddiX
More like he doesn't need to get on his knees and become someones ***** so they can come play with him.

More like he didn't want to lose his spotlight.

effen5

...if JJ was efficient, he would had been a perfect fit for the Bulls....

Rose
JJ
Deng
Boozer
Noah

That right there would be a complete team imo.

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 05:44 PM
He would've had Joe Johnson if the Hawks didn't offer that ridiculous contract.

yeah, johnsons family members still insist today he was ready to sign with chicago, just couldnt turn down all that money.

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-16-2011, 05:45 PM

I don't know whats so funny, JJ is one hell of a player, just not worth a MAX contract.

D1JM
01-16-2011, 05:46 PM
“If they wanted to come here, they would’ve come here,” Rose told Yahoo! Sports Saturday night.

i think that sounds about right.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Like you wouldn't want a top 5 player on your team.

He's obviously talking out of his ***.

There's no chance that he didn't try to reach out for either one.

Also, why are some people so happy that this story came out when those same people were making sigs of LBJ and Wade in Bulls uniform.

Hypocritical much?

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-16-2011, 05:47 PM
yeah, johnsons family members still insist today he was ready to sign with chicago, just couldnt turn down all that money.

You could tell he was hesitant because it was reported that he was gonna wait and see where the other guys sign before he accepted the Hawks offer, but he just didn't wanna risk leaving all that money on the table..he made a smart business decision if not basketball decision, the Hawks are just ********.

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-16-2011, 05:49 PM

Also, why are some people so happy that this story came out when those same people were making sigs of LBJ and Wade in Bulls uniform.

Hypocritical much?

He did reach out, no one is denying he didn't. Just not in the manner that Wade and Bosh were doing. Wade was going around trying to set up meetings while Rose just sent a simple text and headed to the gym. I think Boozer tried to reach out to Lebron more than Rose did cuz he mentioned it after agreeing with the Bulls.

D1JM
01-16-2011, 05:49 PM
To LeBron James(notes), the message was unmistakable, sources said: I can take you or leave you – and that could never sell the needy Kin

its funny how a bunch of people believe this sources. Didnt sources say that lebron called drose after the cavs were eliminated too? unless i hear it from rose or lebron, i am just going to look at this article like it looks like, an opinion.

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 05:51 PM

Hypocritical much?

who's happy about it? I mean from a basketball stand point, its not smart, and im sure fans aren't happy but you still gotta admire the guy in a sense for wanting to beat the best, not join them.

kjoke
01-16-2011, 05:51 PM
very arrogant, people call it him wanting to be the best, i say its him trying to be very arrogant. You want to improve your team and do what ever it takes to win, rose cares about the stats, not what is best for the team and organiztion and city

sargon21
01-16-2011, 05:52 PM
if this is true, good for him

effen5

Hypocritical much?

What are you talking about? Whose happy about this story...its just a story and people are reacting to it.

sargon21
very arrogant, people call it him wanting to be the best, i say its him trying to be very arrogant. You want to improve your team and do what ever it takes to win, rose cares about the stats, not what is best for the team and organiztion and city

you sir are a joke, plain and simple

kjoke
01-16-2011, 05:53 PM
you sir are a joke, plain and simple

explain please.

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 05:53 PM

I guess michael jordan, charles barkley, magic johnson, larry bird, and ect all felt the same way and cared about stats :eyebrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g71aIbumWs0

abe_froman
01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
its a good attitude to have,but i know everyone here will hate on rose for not begging and groveling and believing he sucks.(really any excuse to right)

but i do,i like it.come or not.he doesnt think he needs them,that he can beat them(shown that he can to).so i dont see the problem ,he wants to be the man

JordansBulls
01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AvVXegjRQP.TnwGR5iyVBj68vLYF?slug=aw-roselebron011611

This makes sense because Rose as a 3rd yr player and star didn't want a player better than he was on the team and I applaud him for that. He just wanted guys good enough so that the Bulls could win

Raps18-19 Champ
01-16-2011, 05:55 PM
He did reach out, no one is denying he didn't. Just not in the manner that Wade and Bosh were doing. Wade was going around trying to set up meetings while Rose just sent a simple text and headed to the gym. I think Boozer after he signed tried to reach out to Lebron more than Rose did cuz he mentioned it after agreeing with the Bulls.

But the fact that people say Rose never wanted either one is ridiculous.

This article made it seem like he just sent 1 text and left it at that.

There would have been a lot more involve. Signing Lebron would have probably locked the Bulls in the ECF and there is no chance Rose would have just brushed that off when the signing of Lebron has so much bearing on the team.

effen5
lmfao @ Kjokes knowledge....Rose cares about stats? If he cared about stats he would have like 10 triples doubles right now, he cares about winning and winning only.

D1JM

Hypocritical much?

i agree with you. Rose is a team player and i dont think lebron was sold on the bulls. I think wade, bosh, and lebron had already agreed on playing with each other. No team sheds so much salary and giving up a #2 pick for a second rounder, no one. Also, lebron saying that he was changing his number to #6 because out of respect to MJ is ********. It was because the heat have #23 retired.

kjoke
01-16-2011, 05:57 PM
I guess michael jordan, charles barkley, magic johnson, larry bird, and ect all felt the same way :eyebrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g71aIbumWs0

and is rose anyone of those? you act as if this is noble of him to push away great player. If i was management i would be PISSED

effen5
01-16-2011, 05:57 PM
But the fact that people say Rose never wanted either one is ridiculous.

This article made it seem like he just sent 1 text and left it at that.

There would have been a lot more involve. Signing Lebron would have probably locked the Bulls in the ECF and there is no chance Rose would have just brushed that off when the signing of Lebron has so much bearing on the team.

Bulls fans/Bulls organization wanted Lebron or Wade...It was pretty clear in the offseason Rose didn't care....do you know what his response was? His response was something like this..."if they want to come they will come other wise we will be fine"

Hes not gona get on a guys knees and beg them to come like some organizations did.

jon32
01-16-2011, 05:58 PM
HA!! That's awesome, Thumbs up to Rose, much respect

D Roses Bulls
and is rose anyone of those? you act as if this is noble of him to push away great player. If i was management i would be PISSED

rose has played 3 years......... so no of course he isnt as great as any of those guys, but he is trying to be.

stawka

No! He's either talking ****, or he really is an idiot. Good luck winning a title with Joe Johnson over Wade or LeBron. Also, D-Will couldn't do **** in Utah with Boozer and a better team around him, while being a superior player to Rose - you think Rose will lead you to a title?

Rose didn't want them because they are scorers, as is Rose. A PG like Rondo/CP3/D-Will would love to play alongside Wade or LeBron, but a SG in a PG's body like Rose wouldn't want it... So yes, either talking **** or he actually is an idiot

nickdymez
01-16-2011, 05:59 PM

you mad?

Eagles4Lyfe
01-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Honestly if he did this he's so boss that is just hilarious and right..
As much as i hate these chicago fans and their team i hope the bulls face the heat in the first round and take them out rose is becoming one of my favourite players

kjoke
01-16-2011, 06:00 PM
rose has played 3 years......... so no of course he isnt as great as any of those guys, but he is trying to be.

ok, all im saying is that with lebron the bulls would have been alot better, i dont think anyone can deny that. But rose doesnt want him there? Really? you do whats best for your team, even if that means giving away induvidual glory

ChI_ShIzzLe
The 3 clowns had already planned on South Beach way before that summer so all this **** is irrelevant. The Knicks, Bulls, Cavs and whoever else met with Lebron were just taken along for the ride that was Queen James.

xxcubs22xx
Rose wasn't being arrogant.

He was simply coming from a standpoint knowing that the Bulls organization was ready to do their best to make a splash (or splashes) in free agency. Its even evident in one of D Roses quotes which i remember [not word for word]: "One day its gonna change, and when it does, it's gonna be scary"

Rose is a straight up competitor. "I can take you or leave you"? What more should he say? He doesn't have to submit to anybody. He may even contend for MVP...The dude's a winner, through and through.

Hustlenomics
01-16-2011, 06:01 PM
lmao i love it

Kashmir13579
steph marbury jr.

kjoke
you mad?

im very happy, bulls can have rose id gladly take 3 great players

Raps18-19 Champ
Bulls fans/Bulls organization wanted Lebron or Wade...It was pretty clear in the offseason Rose didn't care....do you know what his response was? His response was something like this..."if they want to come they will come other wise we will be fine"

Hes not gona get on a guys knees and beg them to come like some organizations did.

I respect the fact that Rose wants to be the main man and everything.

But what are the chances of a guy not caring when the signing of either player has so much bearing on the success of the team. LBJ or Wade would have brought them to the ECF without a doubt.

IMO, he's either really confident or really dumb.

But either way, I think everyone else like the fans and FO loses out. Because even if he is confident, he's not going to give them the same chance of winning a title as a Wade or LBJ on the team can. With LBJ or Wade, they could have won the title as early as this year. Without, he'd have to wait until someone else signs with Chicago or until LBJ slows down.

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 06:02 PM
why are we even debating with the same people who thought chris bosh had a valid point on Asik? so let me get this strait, your calling rose an idiot, but you believe you shouldn't hustle? real good guys. :facepalm:

kjoke
I respect the fact that Rose wants to be the main man and everything.

But what are the chances of a guy not caring when the signing of either player has so much bearing on the success of the team. LBJ or Wade would have brought them to the ECF without a doubt.

IMO, he's either really confident or really dumb.

But either way, I think everyone else like the fans and FO loses out. Because even if he is confident, he's not going to give them the same chance of winning a title as a Wade or LBJ on the team can. With LBJ or Wade, they could have own the title as early as this year. Without, he'd have to wait until someone else signs with Chicago or until LBJ slows down.

this is what im trying to say.

Gambeezy
Adrian Wojnarowski is the biggest LeBron hater on the Internet. I don't respect him at all. His articles are filled with so much bias and negativity that they're almost unreadable. His "sources" are questionable at best.

Rndy
01-16-2011, 06:03 PM

Well 2 great players and a sf stuck in a PF body. :rolleyes:

Cubsfan365
01-16-2011, 06:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. :facepalm: :facepalm:
I love how you are calling Rose arrogant, and you have an avatar of LeBron. Do you see the irony there??? Rose is by far one of the most humble players in the league. It's funny because Rose even has a ****ing commercial where he says he doesn't care about stats at all, and he just cares about winning. Pretty much you are completely wrong. LOL

kjoke
01-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Well 2 great players and a sf stuck in a PF body. :rolleyes:

how bout your 1 great player and 1 who never seems to play more than 50 games, didnt he get injured again? lol

D1JM
01-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski is the biggest LeBron hater on the Internet. I don't respect him at all. His articles are filled with so much bias and negativity that they're almost unreadable. His "sources" are questionable at best.

not just his, everyones sources. They are beat writers that are trying to stir up the pot. wade, lebron and bosh had already planned playing with each other. even bosh said they had been talking for months of them playing in the same team.

kjoke
01-16-2011, 06:06 PM
I love how you are calling Rose arrogant, and you have an avatar of LeBron. Do you see the irony there??? Rose is by far one of the most humble players in the league. It's funny because Rose even has a ****ing commercial where he says he doesn't care about stats at all, and he just cares about winning. Pretty much you are completely wrong. LOL

:speechless: rose has a commerical no wat thats so cool!:rolleyes:

and lebron arrogant? maybe?but you cant deny the fact that he went to give up stats to win championships

jim51990
01-16-2011, 06:06 PM
really selfish move i truly believe it had nothing to do with wanting to beat them just not wanting to share spot light with them
specifically wade with him also being a hometown boy

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 06:07 PM
ok, all im saying is that with lebron the bulls would have been alot better, i dont think anyone can deny that. But rose doesnt want him there? Really? you do whats best for your team, even if that means giving away induvidual glory

again, do you think its about individual glory? do you think it was that when MJ and Magic played? honestly, as a bulls fan, of course I would rather have lebron and wade, but I do get what he is saying. he at least has that 90's late 80's mentality of wanting to beat the best, not join them. no matter if you agree or disagree with him, you still gotta respect him for wanting to beat those guys. if you think it was about stats, your sadly mistaken. rose could be averaging 30 points a game this year if he wanted to.

RZZZA
01-16-2011, 06:07 PM
who care's, it's in the past, it's over and done with

NYYCowboys
01-16-2011, 06:08 PM
I don't think it was a smart move by Rose, but I definitely respect him for telling Lebron and Wade to basically eff off.

jim51990
01-16-2011, 06:09 PM

if he cared about winning hed want one of 2 of the top 3 best players in the league on his team

sargon21
01-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Well when the Bulls out the Heat in the playoffs, all of this Lebron love BS will go away.

mballa22191
01-16-2011, 06:11 PM
A lot of NBA players knew the deal. They knew that all those guys were going to Miami. ( I promise)....

Rose heard thats what they were doing.. so he wanted Johnson and Boozer.
I think Rose felt disrespected by the big three. all good though Bulls are straight.

If the heat end up being unbeatable in the playoffs so be it. The Bulls have their guy Drose.

kjoke
again, do you think its about individual glory? do you think it was that when MJ and Magic played? honestly, as a bulls fan, of course I would rather have lebron and wade, but I do get what he is saying. he at least has that 90's late 80's mentality of wanting to beat the best, not join them. no matter if you agree or disagree with him, you still gotta respect him for wanting to beat those guys. if you think it was about stats, your sadly mistaken. rose could be averaging 30 points a game this year if he wanted to.

respect him for what? being a great player sure he has my repect for that

but showing everyone that he doesnt want to play with the best does not have that 80/90 mentality instead it shows arrogance; that i dont want to share the spotlight,

Gators123
If they had LeBron or Wade they would be legit championship contenders, now for the next 5+ years they are going struggle to get past the Heat.

RZZZA
Calling Rose arrogant is silly, and so out of character. If you followed him like Bulls fans follow him, you'd realize he's about as humble as they come, especially for a star athlete on the national stage.

Gambeezy
not just his, everyones sources. They are beat writers that are trying to stir up the pot. wade, lebron and bosh had already planned playing with each other. even bosh said they had been talking for months of them playing in the same team.

I respect Rose and highly doubt he would text that to James. I remember him saying that he hadn't spoken to or communicated with LeBron or Wade the day before their decisions. I'd trust a live interview over Adrian's sources any day.

Cubsfan365
if he cared about winning hed want one of 2 of the top 3 best players in the league on his team
They were going to Miami the whole time.

xxcubs22xx
01-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Well when the Bulls out the Heat in the playoffs, all of this Lebron love BS will go away.

naturally.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-16-2011, 06:12 PM
I don't think it was a smart move by Rose, but I definitely respect him for telling Lebron and Wade to basically eff off.

Basically what I have been trying to say.

I respect that he wants to compete. But it's a stupid move.

And the fans and FO lose out the most because bringing LBJ and Wade here would have brought them a title. Because Rose wanted to compete, they lost out on competing for a title. Unless LBJ gets a career ending injury or a big star sings with the Bulls, they'll have like a 10% chance of winning the title for the next 5 years or so.

effen5
01-16-2011, 06:13 PM

Well I don't see it that way.

I see it this way, if they really wanted to come to Chicago, they would have, if they really wanted to go to NYC, they would have, they didn't, Rose shrugs his shoulders and continues to work hard.

Hes not gonna look like an idiot, bend over for someone to try to convince them to come to Chicago, and then have them not come at all, **** that.

lakerboy
You know if I were Wade, I would have gotten Bosh and somebody else (like Dirk or Joe J) and tell LBJ to **** off.

And another thing that this article says is that Rose has more of the Jordan attitude than LBJ or Wade ever had.

Matrix3132
I don't see why it's a big deal, if true, it shows rose is smart and wants a complete team rather than a star studded team. Although his shot is improving, rose is still most effective taking it to the rim which means that the bulls need shooters around him. So to compliment his strength's, it's kind of obvious that joe johnson would be a much better fit than lebron or wade b/c he's the better spot up shooter of the 3. Although lebron/rose would've been amazing, i think rose/wade would've been disastrous with defense sagging back and letting them fire away from long range.

Minimal
FA starts

Chicago: LeBron come to Chicago, you'll be the 2nd Michael Jordan here.

LeBron signs with Miami

Chicago: Rose is the man, he wants to beat everyone, he doesn't need that scrub James, he will do it by himself. He is the 2nd coming of MJ.

Chicago fans... How can't you love them?

Cubsfan365
:speechless: rose has a commerical no wat thats so cool!:rolleyes:

and lebron arrogant? maybe?but you cant deny the fact that he went to give up stats to win championships
Rose says almost after every game he is just happy that the team won, no matter what his stats say. So you are wrong. And you say maybe LeBron is arrogant?? He is the most arrogant player in all of sports worldwide IMO. :facepalm:

lakerboy
01-16-2011, 06:14 PM
respect him for what? being a great player sure he has my repect for that

but showing everyone that he doesnt want to play with the best does not have that 80/90 mentality instead it shows arrogance; that i dont want to share the spotlight,

He wanted to play with the best ones, not just WITH them. He wanted to play against them, unlike your boys.

RZZZA
how many times do people have to say it? They were never going anywhere except to Miami. a Rose blowjob would not have changed anything.

"Oh please come here, oh please, please, please, come in my mouth." Rose is completely right, if they wanted to come here, they would have.

Raps18-19 Champ
naturally.

Weren't the Bulls suppose to beat the Cavs last year?

Though I give them props for injuring Lebron so the Cavs would lose.

DodgerBulls
01-16-2011, 06:15 PM
So would the Cavs take Deng's contract then? From what I remember from most PSD posters, NO ONE would take Deng's contract? I for myself didn't want LBJ from the get go unless they unload Deng and get another post player and a shooting guard. Although we didn't get a more preferred starting SG, we did get a post player who the Bulls lack for many years and the bench got deeper, way deeper comparing having Hunter, Pargo, Brown, Murray, Richards, Warrick, and the White Panther. If we did take LBJ and failed to unload Deng, then we will still have two holes in our roster, just a stack on F position.

mballa22191
01-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Im telling you guys Rose knew they were going to Miami. so he said f it

effen5
01-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Basically what I have been trying to say.

I respect that he wants to compete. But it's a stupid move.

And the fans and FO lose out the most because bringing LBJ and Wade here would have brought them a title. Because Rose wanted to compete, they lost out on competing for a title. Unless LBJ gets a career ending injury or a big star sings with the Bulls, they'll have like a 10% chance of winning the title for the next 5 years or so.

I don't understand how you can say this.

Rose pretty much by himself led the Bulls to the third best record in the East, and we're only 2 games back behind Miami, and we have one loss more then Miami while the so called Heatles "big 3" have been relatively healthy.

Not to mention Rose didn't get to play with Boozer the first part of the season, and now without Noah until March.

Also, Bulls had one of the toughest schedules to start the season. This says that we could be very scary when we are healthy.

kjoke
01-16-2011, 06:18 PM
but rose's reluctance to entice others to come is being arrogant, nobody knows how different it would have turned out if rose said something along he lines of

"hey bron yo i get you got a decision to make and all but i gotta say you should come to chicago, where a good team with lots of good players, itll be fun with both of us leading the bulls to the promise land like jordan did in the 90's."

not "come or dont come"

tredigs
01-16-2011, 06:18 PM

I actually followed him on Twitter for a while, his constant updates of Lebron's free agency were well beyond annoying and honestly bordering on stalkerish (he's doing the same thing with Melo now). Once Lebron decided not to go to NY (who he's a huge fan of), they turned into hate. The guy really is the lowest class of talent that writes on hoops.

Gambeezy
01-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Seriously, don't let this change your perception of Rose. The writer is crap.

Corey
01-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Rose, Johnson, Boozer, Noah, Deng would have been filthy :shrug:

Thibs could have done wonders with that team.

D1JM
01-16-2011, 06:20 PM
but rose's reluctance to entice others to come is being arrogant, nobody knows how different it would have turned out if rose said something along he lines of

"hey bron yo i get you got a decision to make and all but i gotta say you should come to chicago, where a good team with lots of good players, itll be fun with both of us leading the bulls to the promise land like jordan did in the 90's."

not "come or dont come"

maybe lebron never wanted to come to chicago because the media would always compare him to MJ.

MJ-BULLS
01-16-2011, 06:21 PM
we should just put this to rest. It's in the past already.

RZZZA
Maybe Lebron didn't want to come to Chicago because the weather is so much nicer in Miami.

mballa22191
maybe lebron never wanted to come to chicago because the media would always compare him to MJ.

This is true and Rose knew it. didnt want to waste his time recruiting him hard

Raps18-19 Champ
01-16-2011, 06:22 PM
I don't understand how you can say this.

Rose pretty much by himself led the Bulls to the third best record in the East, and we're only 2 games back behind Miami, and we have one loss more then Miami while the so called Heatles "big 3" have been relatively healthy.

Not to mention Rose didn't get to play with Boozer the first part of the season, and now without Noah until March.

Also, Bulls had one of the toughest schedules to start the season. This says that we could be very scary when we are healthy.

And yet what are the chances of them winning the title?

I respect the fact that Rose is doing work. But when post season comes, they wont have as good of a chance of winning it all had they gotten involved. Like if the Bulls have a 10% chance to make the ECF with their current roster, they would have had like a 60% chance of making the ECF with Lebron and Wade.

Gambeezy
01-16-2011, 06:23 PM
I actually followed him on Twitter for a while, his constant updates of Lebron's free agency were well beyond annoying and honestly bordering on stalkerish (he's doing the same thing with Melo now). Once Lebron decided not to go to NY (who he's a huge fan of), they turned into hate. The guy really is the lowest class of talent that writes on hoops.

Amen. I hated him before the Free Agency. Now I can't even read his articles b/c he has a vendetta against the Heat and LeBron. It pisses me off that he gets some much attention on the Yahoo homepage.

kjoke
01-16-2011, 06:23 PM

ever since a little kid lebron wanted to be jordan, he even wore his number, hell he was compared to jordan by the media since day one, goin to chi town would have not made a difference in how people compare him to jordan

effen5
01-16-2011, 06:24 PM
And yet what are te chances of them winning the title.

I respect the fact that Rose is doing work. But when post season comes, they wont have as good of a chance of winning it all had they gotten involved. Like if the Bulls have a 10% chance to make the ECF with their current roster, they would have had like a 60% chance of making the ECF with Lebron and Wade.

But where are you getting these percentages....and how do you even know if Lebron or Wade would have came even if Rose tried to entice them....?

Did Amare entice Lebron to come to NYC? Did that work out?

D1JM
01-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Amen. I hated him before the Free Agency. Now I can't even read his articles b/c he has a vendetta against the Heat and LeBron. It pisses me off that he gets some much attention on the Yahoo homepage.

if you think about it about, wojo has always taken a swipe at lebron since he decided to leave the cavs. he understands that by putting lebron in an article, people are going to read it. he is portraying rose like "the guy that stood up against the MAN."

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Maybe Lebron didn't want to come to Chicago because the weather is so much nicer in Miami.

He didn't wanna come to Chicago because Cleveland hitmen would've had a much easier time finding him across the lake in Chicago than all the way down in Miami.

nickdymez
01-16-2011, 06:26 PM

lol@ Bosh being great

kjoke
01-16-2011, 06:28 PM
lol@ Bosh being great
is bosh average? no bynum is bosh is above average, and whats that called? great

Raps18-19 Champ
01-16-2011, 06:28 PM
But where are you getting these percentages....and how do you even know if Lebron or Wade would have came even if Rose tried to entice them....?

Did Amare entice Lebron to come to NYC? Did that work out?

I was just giving an example. Not real percentages. I was just showing how greatly improved the Bulls' chances would have been with LBJ and Wade than without.

I don't. And I'm not saying that Wade and LBJ would have come here had Rose talked to them. But Rose could have at least tried.

And NYC went for Amare when they realized that LBJ wasn't going to happen. But if he tried and LBJ still went to Miami, I wouldn't bag him.

I'm criticizing Rose more because he didn't try as hard as he could have to have a better chance of winning.

Draco
01-16-2011, 06:29 PM
"I can take you or leave you"

Rose never said that.

RZZZA
01-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Rose never said that.

and if he did, I'd be the first person to criticize him, cuz that's just a jerky thing to say to someone

shizzle09
01-16-2011, 06:30 PM

if we had JJ it would have been scary. but the hawks gave him that crazy contract.

lmfao, its easy for him to say that when he doesnt have the option to leave. Lets see how he feels after 5 years of not winning a ship.

Rndy
01-16-2011, 06:31 PM
how bout your 1 great player and 1 who never seems to play more than 50 games, didnt he get injured again? lol

So is that 2 great players? I'm confused. :confused: Boozer has a sprained ankle I was told he was mad at Heat players for going for a rebound. They should know not to hustle when other players around. Boozer has an ex wife to support.

effen5
I was just giving an example. Not real percentages. I was just showing how greatly improved the Bulls' chances would have been with LBJ and Wade than without.

I don't. And I'm not saying that Wade and LBJ would have come here had Rose talked to them. But Rose could have at least tried.

And NYC went for Amare when they realized that LBJ wasn't going to happen. But if he tried and LBJ still went to Miami, I wouldn't bag him.

I'm criticizing Rose more because he didn't try as hard as he could have to have a better chance of winning.

We can end it at that. There will be people like you (criticizing Rose) for not trying to get Bron/Wade and there will be people like me (commending Rose) for being confident. I also remember JB being pissed because Rose didn't try harder to get LBJ. But I guess we will have to agree to disagree buddy.

F*(&"Next Year"
Honestly, I wouldn't want Lebron or wade on my team if I were Rose either. Those two would steal so many of his possessions it wouldnt even be funny. Now If they got Joe Johnson? That wouldve been a filthy fit.

kjoke
and if he did, I'd be the first person to criticize him, cuz that's just a jerky thing to say to someone

then what did he say, cause thats what i have beef with....

effen5
01-16-2011, 06:32 PM
lmfao, its easy for him to say that when he doesnt have the option to leave. Lets see how he feels after 5 years of not winning a ship.

Yeah, lets see how LBJ and Wade feels if they don't win a ship after they teamed up in 5 years. Just because they are together doesn't make it a guarentee.

Draco

Setting aside that I think Lebron was bound for Miami regardless of anyone's recruitment efforts.. what do you think Rose should have done?

nickdymez
is bosh average? no bynum is bosh is above average, and whats that called? great

So its either bad, average, or great? Please.. In that case Deng is great. So is Boozer.. If Bosh is "great" Boozer is legendary... And what does bynum have to do with anything?

RZZZA

I don't know, I don't record his texts.

effen5
01-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't want Lebron or wade on my team if I were Rose either. Those two would steal so many of his possessions it wouldnt even be funny. Now If they got Joe Johnson? That wouldve been a filthy fit.

I honestly think the bulls would have offered him 12mil/year until the Hawks pulled out their checkbook for 110+mil.

kjoke
01-16-2011, 06:34 PM
So its either bad, average, or great? Please.. In that case Deng is great. So is Boozer.. If Bosh is "great" Boozer is legendary... And what does bynum have to do with anything?

no its like a grading system

F--bad
D--Below average
C--average
B--above average
A--great

Raps18-19 Champ
We can end it at that. There will be people like you (criticizing Rose) for not trying to get Bron/Wade and there will be people like me (commending Rose) for being confident. I also remember JB being pissed because Rose didn't try harder to get LBJ. But I guess we will have to agree to disagree buddy.

Alright.

But I do respect Rose for being confident. I just feel that it's the fans and FO losing out in all of this. That is where my problem lies in all of this.

Reddd

:nod:

D1JM
01-16-2011, 06:37 PM
funny how people say he didnt want wade or lebron because than he wouldnt get his stats and he wouldnt get the ball enough. Well Joe Johnson is a ball dominate guard himself, go figure.

CHANGO
01-16-2011, 06:39 PM
I don't believe this. That adrian wojnaidon'tknowhisname is a Lebron hater. So... Like D1RoseJM says:
unless i hear it from rose or lebron, i am just going to look at this article like it looks like, an opinion.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Setting aside that I think Lebron was bound for Miami regardless of anyone's recruitment efforts.. what do you think Rose should have done?

Regardless if Lebron was bound for Miami, he still should have tried. And if Lebron still went to Miami, at least he could say he tried and can go on with his life doing other things.

It's like school. Just because you are probably going to fail a test, doesn't mean you should give up.

Or even a basketball game. Even if the odds are against a team to win, doesn't mean they give up. I'd still want them to try their hardest

ScottyFresh11
01-16-2011, 06:41 PM
I don't see how anybody can fault a guy for believing in his abilities and wanting to be the main man. LeBron didn't want to go that route and that's his choice. Rose felt he would be a better player on the court if he dominated the ball and I think both have proven that each has made good moves so far.

effen5
01-16-2011, 06:41 PM
This is what Rose said after yesterday

“That's why I'm in this league. I love competing against the best,” Rose said.

Read more: http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20110115/sports/110119598/#ixzz1BEzgJR00

He has the MJ mentality...

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-16-2011, 06:42 PM

Why do you have beef with that? Do you prefer he had said something better which would've made Lebron choose Chicago over Miami? Oh wait..you would've just jumped on the Bulls bandwagon if that happened so no wonder.

h2r09
01-16-2011, 06:42 PM
This is what Rose said after yesterday

“That's why I'm in this league. I love competing against the best,” Rose said.

Read more: http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20110115/sports/110119598/#ixzz1BEzgJR00

He has the MJ mentality...

holy **** shut up about mj. the guy played with a top 50 player of all time and the best rebounder in modern history. seriously, he wasnt playing with 4 homeless guys.

mballa22191
01-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Regardless if Lebron was bound for Miami, he still should have tried. And if Lebron still went to Miami, at least he could say he tried and can go on with his life doing other things.

It's like school. Just because you are probably going to fail a test, doesn't mean you should give up.

Or even a basketball game. Even if the odds are against a team to win, doesn't mean they give up. I'd still want them to try their hardest

I agree but if people were saying hes def going to miami. im sure people told Rose that.... u cant blame rose

210Don
01-16-2011, 06:43 PM
I respect this so much more than lebron or wade or bosh . he a true superstar

Jonathan2323
01-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Rose didn't want to get overshadowed by LeBron or Wade on his own team. Rose wouldn't have the stats he has now, not even close. Rose is the main scorer right now.

He's still a young player and wants to prove that he's an elite player with either of those guys he would have never had that chance.

effen5
01-16-2011, 06:44 PM
holy **** shut up about mj. the guy played with a top 50 player of all time and the best rebounder in modern history. seriously, he wasnt playing with 4 homeless guys.

y u so mad tho?

lmfao u so mad

effen5
01-16-2011, 06:45 PM
Rose didn't want to get overshadowed by LeBron or Wade on his own team. Rose wouldn't have the stats he has now, not even close. Rose is the main scorer right now.

He's still a young player and wants to prove that he's an elite player with either of those guys he would have never had that chance.

This I will agree with.

Jonathan2323
01-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Joe Johnson would have been a really nice complement to Rose, but Rose stil would have been the main guy.

Still he should have tried hard for LeBron because that would have been a team that would be a contender for many years.

h2r09
y u so mad tho?

lmfao u so mad

because bulls fans are incredibly ignorant. everything they have is the best.

"rose is incredible and he should never want to play with great players, it just doesnt make sense"

"joakim noah is the best defender ever and the best rebounder ever"

July 5 "we love lebron, holy crap our team is going to be the best ever"

July 8th "i dont want that ***** on my team, what a baby, he quit on his team" blah blah blah. its the same **** over and over again.

YOU ARE THE CHICAGO JAZZ. YOU ARE GONE IN THE 2ND ROUND.

mballa22191

just cause those heat guys teamed up doesnt mean that everyone should do it.... that simple

mballa22191
01-16-2011, 06:49 PM

"rose is incredible and he should never want to play with great players, it just doesnt make sense"

July 8th "i dont want that ***** on my team, what a baby, he quit on his team" blah blah blah. its the same **** over and over again.

You may be right or we may beat you!

Jonathan2323
01-16-2011, 06:50 PM
just cause those heat guys teamed up doesnt mean that everyone should do it.... that simple

If players want to win they would. Look at Joe Johnson he took the money and is fine with being a middle of the pack eastern conference team. The HEAT players took less money to win.

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-16-2011, 06:51 PM

This maybe true, but it doesn't mean he didn't want those guys. Its just that it didn't matter to him as much as it did to Wade or Lebron to have a great player come play with him. His attitude was like "if they come, great, we'll have a great team..if not, we'll still have a good team and move on." He had just finished his 2nd season in the NBA, he isn't at the point where he is gonna be desperate to win championships like Lebron and Bosh were. The Bulls are in a good position right now with their payroll, if Dwight Howard decided to bolt Orlando, they will be in position to land him.

mballa22191
BTW Chicago Bulls fans know that super teams will have more talent then us... You guys are suppose to win but we will not lay down. we will see you in the playoffs and Drose will give it everything period.

D Roses Bulls
man, some people REAL MAD in this thread

feddi420
01-16-2011, 06:52 PM
ok this thread is ridiculous because it's all assumptions. this supposed text iss from "sources" but what all these people bashing rose fail to realize is that these players knew where they were going when they agreed to become free agents together...maybe after seeing how they were handling the whole situation rose was like why should i kiss someones ***** who I already know won't come here...rose said it best when he said if they wanted to come here they would've come..but they didnt and its not because rose didnt reach out to them its because they're the three best friends and wanted to play together...had either lebron or wade signed with the bulls they would easily be title contenders but they didnt so thats on them and not on any other player

mballa22191
01-16-2011, 06:53 PM
If players want to win they would. Look at Joe Johnson he took the money and is fine with being a middle of the pack eastern conference team. The HEAT players took less money to win.

True but hey then all great players should take 8 million a year and it should be
Paul
Kobe
Melo
Gasol
D. Howard...

no thats dumb. play the best, and try to beat the best.

bovice163
01-16-2011, 06:54 PM

Chicago Jazz > Miami Cavaliers with more firepower who can't get past the 2nd round

See what I did there? Miami fans still talking as if they are entitled to a championship. Get your head out of your *** and face the fact that your team can't beat Orlando, LA, or Boston in a 7 game series.

Jonathan2323
01-16-2011, 06:55 PM
Chicago Jazz > Miami Cavaliers with more firepower who can't get past the 2nd round

See what I did there? Miami fans still talking as if they are entitled to a championship. Get your head out of your *** and face the fact that your team can't beat Orlando, LA, or Boston in a 7 game series.

Take LeBron off last years Cavs, now take LeBron off this years HEAT. Who wins? lol

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 06:55 PM

it's funny, they hate the bulls so much, yet they have the greatest player/Bull's Jersey hanging from their rafters.

Lake_Show2416
01-16-2011, 06:56 PM
he probably wants it to be his team and didn't want a bigger profile name to try and take over HIS Bulls. He has the old school mentality of wanting to beat the best like Kobe n Durant.

Kobes a Killer
01-16-2011, 06:57 PM
I never considered Dwight on Chicago, that would be awesome! Trade Noah? Or would you guys move him to pf? Or just have a lakeresque killer 3 man rotation at pf and c (it's only killer when bynums playing at his finest)

The_Mac22
01-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Rose is a boss for doing that.

My favorite player that's not on my own squad.

bovice163
it's funny, they hate the bulls so much, yet they have the greatest player/Bull's Jersey hanging from their rafters.

Oh the irony. :laugh:

That's probably the closest any of the players in Miami will get to see real greatness.

Oh and to comment on the thread. I get the feeling that Derrick is basically saying "you can come with me, or I can bounce you out of the playoffs". The kid has more confidence and killer instinct than the 3 Miami tampons combined.

Jonathan2323
he probably wants it to be his team and didn't want a bigger profile name to try and take over HIS Bulls. He has the old school mentality of wanting to beat the best like Kobe n Durant.

Yeah because Kobe did it by himself. He had a prime Shaq and Gasol now.

Kobe sucked without elite players around him.

D Roses Bulls

exactly and every other person who is a fan of a different team is coming in here saying the same thing, except who? of course some heat fans. are they mad because rose didnt want their precious lebron and wade or the fact rose killed the heat yesterday? hmmmmm

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-16-2011, 07:00 PM
I never considered Dwight on Chicago, that would be awesome! Trade Noah? Or would you guys move him to pf? Or just have a lakeresque killer 3 man rotation at pf and c (it's only killer when bynums playing at his finest)

I'm sure Orlando would look for a S&T and the best replacement they could get for Howard would obviously be Noah, who as much as we love in Chicago, would pack his bags and drop him off to Orlando for Dwight.

Rose & Howard :drool: :drool: :drool:

A fan can dream :p

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 07:01 PM

I would trade noah and boozer for him, lol seriously.......... I would

abe_froman
01-16-2011, 07:01 PM
man, some people REAL MAD in this thread

to be fair most of that is miami fans who are just pissed that bulls fans arent miffed or jealous.they feed of it,and when it doesnt happen they always flip

CHANGO
01-16-2011, 07:02 PM
LMAO this is stupid a lot of Heat HOMERS fans and a lot of Bulls HOMERS fans...

bovice163
exactly and every other person who is a fan of a different team is coming in here saying the same thing, except who? of course some heat fans. are they mad because rose didnt want their precious lebron and wade or the fact rose killed the heat yesterday? hmmmmm

They're all butt hurt now after a simple regular season loss. I can't help but wonder how they'll feel when they get bounced out of the playoffs, especially if the Bulls are the ones doing the bouncing. :laugh2:

Jonathan2323

There you go baiting. Then you wonder why we respond. Its ok because deep down you know what would have happened with a healthy LeBron and Bosh.

MJ-BULLS

the bulls would have some nice cap come that time. ;)

ChI_ShIzzLe
I would trade noah and boozer for him, lol seriously.......... I would

We wouldn't even need Boozer, Taj would be good enough playing alongside Dwight. lol

TrueFan420
01-16-2011, 07:03 PM

fell free to correct me if im wrong but part of taking less money in miami was because they would not get taxed on it. so the actual money they got is far closer to the max money they would have gotten anywhere else. so this claim that they took less to win is not as accurate as some believe. and johnson didnt resign with a middle of the pack team when he signed they were a top 4 playoff team out of the east with alot of young players that had not peeked yet... like smith and horford.

Lake_Show2416
01-16-2011, 07:04 PM

Kobe always wanted it to be his own team cuz he isnt a punk and wanted to lead a team himself, thats why Shaq got ran out of town. DUHHH!! and Gasol is not elite. He's a great player but i see only like about maybe 5 elite players in this league

D Roses Bulls
to be fair most of that is miami fans who are just pissed that bulls fans arent miffed or jealous.they feed of it,and when it doesnt happen they always flip

Yeah, I know. I mean like i said before, pretty much everyone else who is a fan of another team is coming in here saying rose is a boss for doing that or that that's good cause rose wants to beat the best except some of these heat fans who can't handle that rose said that.

effen5
There you go baiting. Then you wonder why we respond. Its ok because deep down you know what would have happened with a healthy LeBron and Bosh.

In hindsight...Lebron yes....Bosh...HELL NO.

CHANGO
They're all butt hurt now after a simple regular season loss. I can't help but wonder how they'll feel when they get bounced out of the playoffs, especially if the Bulls are the ones doing the bouncing. :laugh2:

:facepalm:

Jonathan2323
01-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Kobe always wanted it to be his own teamcuz he isnt a punk, thats why Shaq got ran out of town. DUHHH!! and Gasol is not elite. He's a great player but i see only like about maybe 5 elite players in this league

How did that work out for him? He was crying to management to trade him and get him on a better team.

bovice163
01-16-2011, 07:06 PM

:eyebrow:

Facepalm me now, but you won't be the one laughing in April.

Jonathan2323
01-16-2011, 07:07 PM
In hindsight...Lebron yes....Bosh...HELL NO.

Bosh found his stroke in the 3rd quarter. He got us back in the game while Wade was on the bench. Pretty confident had he played that 4th we would have won.

mballa22191
Heat fans love to say you need great players to play together to win. They forget Lebron and Wade are not just great they are top 4 in NBA which is why people dont like it. pretty simple.

h2r09
fell free to correct me if im wrong but part of taking less money in miami was because they would not get taxed on it. so the actual money they got is far closer to the max money they would have gotten anywhere else. so this claim that they took less to win is not as accurate as some believe. and johnson didnt resign with a middle of the pack team when he signed they were a top 4 playoff team out of the east with alot of young players that had not peeked yet... like smith and horford.

they took less money salary cap wise so they could afford to fill out a whole team and resign d wades best friend in udonis and a good friend to the big and udonis' former college roommate in mike miller.

mballa22191
01-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Bosh found his stroke in the 3rd quarter. He got us back in the game while Wade was on the bench. Pretty confident had he played that 4th we would have won.

yeah once LeBron is back heat will win out

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 07:08 PM

jonathan, to be fair, you've been ok in this thread. you haven't acted nearly as butt hurt as the others. but seriously, rose could sneeze and some of your buddies would be like, "did he blow it out his ***?" I mean honestly, so what if he didn't want him, its in the PAST!!! honestly, im not tryna bait, I just think its funny how some people are gettin so mad.

Jonathan2323
01-16-2011, 07:09 PM
Heat fans love to say you need great players to play together to win. They forget Lebron and Wade are not just great they are top 4 in NBA which is why people dont like it. pretty simple.

Do i care that people dont like it? no.

If your team had the chance to get them both you would like them. Anyone that says other wise is lying to themselves.

bovice163
they took less money salary cap wise so they could afford to fill out a whole team and resign d wades best friend in udonis and a good friend to the big and udonis' former college roommate in mike miller.

Except that the Heat players do not pay taxes on their salaries, so technically they are making more. Funny how that works no? And they said they didn't care about money. :laugh:

Lake_Show2416
How did that work out for him? He was crying to management to trade him and get him on a better team.

Or he was putting pressure on the richest bball team to spend some money and get him aleast some decent player around him. Dude get over it u sound mad

Adam Morrison 2
Lebron James 0 ......thumps up to that hahaha

ScottyFresh11
01-16-2011, 07:10 PM

Is your confidence a statistic now? :shrug:

magichatnumber9
01-16-2011, 07:11 PM
And he did all this while filming commercials with Rajon Rondo. How freakin hilarious.

Jonathan2323
01-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Or he was putting pressure on the richest bball team to spend some money and get him aleast some decent player around him. Dude get over it u sound mad

Adam Morrison 2
Lebron James 0 ......thumps up to that hahaha

He has time to catch up ;)

Kobes a Killer
01-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Well I'm on board, if Dwight doesn't end up inLA LOL send him to Chicago do they can stomp the heat!!!

CHANGO
01-16-2011, 07:13 PM
:eyebrow:

Facepalm me now, but you won't be the one laughing in April.

Where you bought the magic ball? I need one to win the lottery. Please if you can say me where.

RZZZA
01-16-2011, 07:13 PM
lol, kinda weird how this dumb article has gained Rose more respect in many peoples eyes than his victory over Miami yesterday did.

I guess all it takes is not sucking Lebron off to gain respect

bovice163
01-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Where you bought the magic ball? I need one to win the lottery. Please if you can say me where.

;)

kjoke
01-16-2011, 07:16 PM
i guess rose never wanted to play with a person better than him, hes knows that if lebron or wade came nobody would like him anymore.

DaBear
That's what a true leader does. LeBron can suck a fat one.

CHANGO
;)

Allright thanks bro :)

bovice163
i guess rose never wanted to play with a person better than him, hes knows that if lebron or wade came nobody would like him anymore.

Guess again.

bholly
01-16-2011, 07:17 PM

The article doesn't say that was the text message he sent. That isn't a quote. They're the author's words summarizing the message of (ie the underlying idea behind or implication of) the texts Rose sent.

I know this is falling on deaf ears, but maybe read articles properly before just racing to post them first.

Edit: also, it doesn't even say anything about there being just a single text.

Lake_Show2416
01-16-2011, 07:18 PM
He has time to catch up ;)

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha beat the Celtics 1st Ms. Cleo

Lebron's gonna be so sad not winning in the 1st 3 years, that we'll be watching another decision show on where Queen James wants to go

Red222
01-16-2011, 07:20 PM
This I will agree with.

i disagree

mballa22191
01-16-2011, 07:20 PM
Do i care that people dont like it? no.

If your team had the chance to get them both you would like them. Anyone that says other wise is lying to themselves.

true if i was heat fan i wouldnt be mad but you have to understand why people hate it. And we'll see what happens going forward but if you dont win... ill laugh

bovice163
01-16-2011, 07:21 PM
hahahahahahahahahhahahaha beat the Celtics 1st Ms. Cleo

Lebron's gonna be so sad not winning in the 1st 3 years, that we'll be watching another decision show on where Queen James wants to go

Except this time it'll be, "The Retirement". :laugh:

kjoke
01-16-2011, 07:22 PM
rose is like the zach randolpoh of pg, cant play with great players aound him, he wants to do it by himself jack up stats but wont get anywhere

drobe86
01-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Who cares about what Rose wanted? He'll never be as good as Wade or LBJ.... Just saying

CHANGO
LMAO Bulls fans with class, do you feel happy to have this dnewguy Part 2, supporting your team?

bovice163
rose is like the zach randolpoh of pg, cant play with great players aound him, he wants to do it by himself jack up stats but wont get anywhere

Kind of sounds like LeBron, except for the fact that he can't even do it with great players! :laugh2:

ScottyFresh11
01-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Kjoke, you're funny

Jonathan2323
Kind of sounds like LeBron, except for the fact that he can't even do it with great players! :laugh2:

Yet to be seen. Stay tuned

RZZZA
Here's what Miami fans wanted, this is the perfect scenario in their eyes. They wanted Rose to say "Oh please Lebron, come to my team, please, I love you so much, I need you, I can't live without you, I'll bend over for you every night, You and Wade can gangbang me in every orifice"

And after all that, LJ would still go to Miami with Bosh and Wade.

Fin.

That'd be the perfect scene in the eyes of many Heat fans here.

ScottyFresh11
LMAO Bulls fans with class, do you feel happy to have this dnewguy Part 2, supporting your team?

Who?

Red222
01-16-2011, 07:25 PM
read the actual article before making up ****

kjoke
01-16-2011, 07:25 PM

talk to me when rose leads the team out of the 1st round

bovice163
01-16-2011, 07:26 PM

What, you don't like it when other fans spew meaningless garbage about the Heat just like the rest of your fans? Gotta attack the integrity of the fans when you realize you can't win an argument against them. Just pathetic.

Jonathan2323
01-16-2011, 07:27 PM

If they play the Knicks it might not be this year. Bulls have trouble with their perimeter D.

ScottyFresh11

Nah I'd rather just laugh at you now. And then laugh at you then too.

mballa22191

just stop, u can talk when the heat win 7,,, like lebron said....

CHANGO
Who?

You know. Basketball

kjoke
01-16-2011, 07:28 PM
gotta love that 75% the heat haters on here come after july 2010 lol

Badluck33
01-16-2011, 07:30 PM
seriously, how many real miami heat fans are there???

bakers dozen?

ScottyFresh11
01-16-2011, 07:31 PM
gotta love that 75% the heat haters on here come after july 2010 lol

Just cuz you joined earlier doesn't hide the fact you're a fool.

mballa22191
01-16-2011, 07:32 PM

this

kjoke
01-16-2011, 07:33 PM

is there something that i said that offended you, im sorry but rose is not as good as wade or james, nothing more. Rose is like that little kid who never like their bigger better older brother

Rose-For-Prez
01-16-2011, 07:33 PM
LOL heat fans make me laugh what do we have to say for you to stop hating us?? sorry we beat you yesterday?? sorry we want to play and you just want to chill??

bovice163
01-16-2011, 07:34 PM
is there something that i said that offended you, im sorry but rose is not as good as wade or james, nothing more. Rose is like that little kid who never like their bigger better older brother

You wanna talk about it? Need a shoulder to cry on? :laugh2:

what54!?
01-16-2011, 07:34 PM
:sigh:

I see where this thread was going right when I saw it.

whatever. rose. I really don't care

ScottyFresh11
01-16-2011, 07:35 PM

You didn't offend me. You offended yourself when you compared Rose to Zach Randolph

kjoke
01-16-2011, 07:36 PM
You didn't offend me. You offended yourself when you compared Rose to Zach Randolph

is zach randolph a bad player? no

is zach randolph a great player? no

same with rose

kjoke
01-16-2011, 07:37 PM
You wanna talk about it? Need a shoulder to cry on? :laugh2:

rose is in chicago just so you know

ScottyFresh11
01-16-2011, 07:38 PM

same with rose

So is your definition of "Great" winning championships or just winning MVP's?

RZZZA
01-16-2011, 07:39 PM
You know what's funny? I don't think this Heat/Bulls rivalry exists anywhere outside of PSD.

Wade and Rose slapped hands and hugged after yesterdays game. Chris Bosh even slapped hands with Asik after Asik fell on his ankle.

kjoke
01-16-2011, 07:39 PM

being good, leading your team somewhere, for all we know rose may just be like mcgrady great player but never out of the 1st

bovice163
01-16-2011, 07:40 PM

I think his definition of great is when 3 stars come together and win nothing but regular season games.

kjoke
I think his definition of great is when 3 stars come together and win nothing but regular season games.

july

CHANGO
What, you don't like it when other fans spew meaningless garbage about the Heat just like the rest of your fans? Gotta attack the integrity of the fans when you realize you can't win an argument against them. Just pathetic.

Sorry brother, but I did not say name. The person who is angry is because eating chili.

But if you want, what argument you have given to me? With your answers you just showing me that you aren't a serious person. How do you know that the Heat will get eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs? Now fight stupidity with stupidity? They may have 100 X's fans, of those 100, 90 are idiots, and another 10 are serious people. So you're going to talk to those 10 serious people as you talk to the 90 idiots? Just because the idiots respond you with nonsense, your answer them with nonsense arguments. What happens with the serious people?

Just an advice. I'm out!

bovice163
01-16-2011, 07:41 PM
july

I think you mean April. :laugh:

what54!?
01-16-2011, 07:41 PM
You know what's funny? I don't think this Heat/Bulls rivalry exists anywhere outside of PSD.

Wade and Rose slapped hands and hugged after yesterdays game. Chris Bosh even slapped hands with Asik after Asik fell on his ankle.your actually right about that :laugh2:

uptownfan
01-16-2011, 07:42 PM

same with rose

So according to your logic:

Brian Scalabrine: 1 ring

LeBron James: 0 rings

Therefore, Scalabrine>LBJ

ScottyFresh11
being good, leading your team somewhere, for all we know rose may just be like mcgrady great player but never out of the 1st

I'm confused you said that being great is "being good?"

I would define greatness as winning multiple MVP's, winning championships, leading a team etc...

I guess we just have different definitions of being great.

kjoke
your actually right about that :laugh2:
lol, if someone bring up rose at school im probably gonna go off on them, theyll be like wtf?

pd1dish
01-16-2011, 07:43 PM
More like he didn't want to lose his spotlight.

whatever the reason is, im kind of glad that the bulls didnt get lebron. i love what rose is doing and all the hype he is getting now. he wouldnt have all this if lebron were on the team. in fact, the bulls would never be the headline, lebron would be the headline. i like that the bulls have this image of being a young team with great chemistry. i dont think we have that if lebron is on the team.

ScottyFresh11
01-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Chango is DNEWGUY still around? Haven't heard from him in a while

bovice163
Sorry brother, but I did not say name. The person who is angry is because eating chili.

But if you want, what argument you have given to me? With your answers you just showing me that you aren't a serious person. How do you know that the Heat will get eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs? Now fight stupidity with stupidity? They may have 100 X's fans, of those 100, 90 are idiots, and another 10 are serious people. So you're going to talk to those 10 serious people as you talk to the 90 idiots? Just because the idiots respond you with nonsense, your answer them with nonsense arguments. What happens with the serious people?

Just an advice. I'm out!

I don't need advice from you. I'm very well aware of my comments towards your team and fan base. I think I might have seen 2 serious Heat fans that I don't start **** with in the past week. I'm tired of reading the same **** over and over and over from your trolls.

kjoke

:confused: enought with there logical fallacies

what54!?
01-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Chango is DNEWGUY still around? Haven't heard from him in a whilehe still is. trust me HEAT fans don't like dnewguy

godolphins
01-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Lol, too bad for Rose because now he has the 3rd or 4th best team in the east, and as long as the Celtics, Heat and Magic remain a force in the east I doubt the Bulls will even reach the Eastern conference champoinship game.

ScottyFresh11
I'm a Bulls fan and I love that guy. He makes me laugh

uptownfan
:confused: enought with there logical fallacies

That's exactly my point. I am dumbfounded that you compared Derrick Rose to Zach Randolph. No disrespect to Z-Bo, but come on

ScottyFresh11
01-16-2011, 07:49 PM
I'm more dumbfounded that he compared being good in his definition of "great"

kjoke
01-16-2011, 07:49 PM
That's exactly my point. I am dumbfounded that you compared Derrick Rose to Zach Randolph. No disrespect to Z-Bo, but come on

ok, prove to me that he isnt the same type of player as z-bo. Im out enough of all this fight. I never actually disliked the bulls but after hearing all this bs for all this time my mind has tottaly changed.

bovice163
01-16-2011, 07:50 PM
ok, prove to me that he isnt the same type of player as z-bo. Im out enough of all this fight. I never actually disliked the bulls but after hearing all this bs for all this time my mind has tottaly changed.

Hey, now you actually know how the rest of PSD feels about the Heat and it's fans!

topdog
01-16-2011, 07:51 PM
Makes more sense team-wise. Chicago needed a shooter and a post presence, not another guy who likes to drive.

ScottyFresh11
01-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Hey, now you actually know how the rest of PSD feels about the Heat and it's fans!

We have fans that do the same though.

uptownfan
01-16-2011, 07:53 PM

bovice163
01-16-2011, 07:56 PM
We have fans that do the same though.

Fair enough. I just wanted to see how long the Heat fans could tolerate some of their own medicine. Not long apparently.

faze38
01-16-2011, 08:12 PM

+1 if he would have gotten Joe Johnson the Bulls would be the best team in the Eastern Conf right now!

SANDBURG23
01-16-2011, 08:15 PM

Scalabrine is a bad example, he was just saying that certain players have an certain something that some players don't. LBJ is better than alot of players but maybe just doesn't have that little championship fire deep down. Look at some of these players that where role players that won champiomnships for the Bulls and others.

Kerr(SA), Purdue(SA), Rodman(Det) & R.Harper(LAL)

The other teams wanted these guys because they proved that they have that title fire needed to win. They proved they can play there roles at a championship level. Even if it was only in there role, Kerr(Paxson too) hit a 3pt at the perfect time, plus some other big shots to. Harper made steals and hit shots at crucial times. The Bulls where willing to trade for Rodman even with problems because he alreday proved he could play his role at a championship level. Same reason SA traded for, but the people in Teaxs culture couldn't handle that guy.

LeBron hasn't so far for his role(Wade has) maybe LeBron just dont have the fire, even if they win, how you really know it wasn't Wade fire that did it. LeBron would have a better chance to prove it if Carmelo sign'd w NYK sw/o NY giving up anything in the offseason so they can be a stronger team & the Bulls getting a shooting guard upgrade. So the road is harder so it can help him prove it.

Some players just don't have it, Barkley, Ewing, Mourning, T.Hardaway, R.Miller. M.Jackson, Stockton, Malone & others.. All these guys had great teams for years to play with, some multiple franchises. They just couldn't beat the same handleful players, Jordan, Olujwon, Pippen, Duncan, Rodman, Thomas these 6 players won more than 1 title and stopped all the others stars of the 90's from getting any titles(except Drexler, he signd up for 1 w/ the dream).

faze38
01-16-2011, 08:15 PM
By the way that's coming from a Knicks fan!!

TrueFan420
01-16-2011, 08:17 PM

you missed the whole point. yes taking a little less was to sign udonis but my point was that part of them taking less in miami was about there not being any taxes on their money so when they signed for less they would still get close to what they would have gotten anywhere else after taxes. thus making the whole they took less to win more of a moot point.

netsgiantsyanks
01-16-2011, 08:35 PM

maybe because z-bo is a power forward

zambo4president
01-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Rose is the ****ing man. I'm glad we never signed those arrogant clowns. I'm not seeing what's so funny about Joe Johnson, we would have been a complete team with him. The Hawks overpayed him, but he's still a great player.

sargon21
01-16-2011, 08:53 PM
The title is completely wrong, Rose didn't even do that. Show me in the article where it says that.

zambo4president
01-16-2011, 08:55 PM

Hypocritical much?

Rose isn't a fake like LeBron or Wade, he speaks the truth. He didn't want either of them. Rose is doing just fine without "The King" and his "Master"

h2r09
01-16-2011, 08:58 PM
you missed the whole point. yes taking a little less was to sign udonis but my point was that part of them taking less in miami was about there not being any taxes on their money so when they signed for less they would still get close to what they would have gotten anywhere else after taxes. thus making the whole they took less to win more of a moot point.

no, that really had nothing to do with it. that might be an added bonus, but when you have that much money already the whole tax thing is always overblown. it was all about getting udonis, mike miller and being able to fill out a team. anything you said is making something out of nothing/ taking words or reasons out of their mouth.

ElMarroAfamado
01-16-2011, 09:02 PM
i am an even bigger fan of him now ....if you are not a fan of rose
(and excuse the cliche) "you are not a fan of nba basketball!"

MickeyMgl
01-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Two schools of thought:

On one hand, it could be ego, and not wanting to share the spotlight with a bigger star.

On the other hand, it's a display of ego that I totally respect, because it's the kind of alpha-dog mentality of somebody not looking for an easy ride to victory, like James, Wade, and Bosh have. To be the best you have to beat the best, not just collude to all join up on one team.

Joe Johnson makes perfect sense. Rose works to improve his game, and wants players that complement HIM. That's perfectly reasonable. He wants to lead. He has the game for it, and fans should WANT him to want to lead.

He has branded the Bulls as HIS team, and from what I've seen, they're better off for it. If I'm a Chicago fan, I sure as heck like his mental approach better than Lebron's. I'm glad he didn't suck up.

bovice163
01-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Two schools of thought:

On one hand, it could be ego, and not wanting to share the spotlight with a bigger star.

On the other hand, it's a display of ego that I totally respect, because it's the kind of alpha-dog mentality of somebody not looking for an easy ride to victory, like James, Wade, and Bosh have. To be the best you have to beat the best, not just collude to all join up on one team.

Joe Johnson makes perfect sense. Rose works to improve his game, and wants players that complement HIM. That's perfectly reasonable. He wants to lead. He has the game for it, and fans should WANT him to want to lead.

He has branded the Bulls as HIS team, and from what I've seen, they're better off for it. If I'm a Chicago fan, I sure as heck like his mental approach better than Lebron's. I'm glad he didn't suck up.

My thoughts exactly. It's very refreshing to see people on this forum who can rationally analyze things and not let bias get the best of them. :clap:

elizur
01-16-2011, 09:14 PM

no, if this is true, he is an idiot. Obviously anyone should want Lebron playing with them.

nitric
Do people not realize that Wade, Bosh and LeBron basically decided to play together two years ago? I'm glad Rose told them to take it or leave it and not beg any of them to come and play. Loved his quote “If they wanted to come here, they would’ve come here,” Rose told Yahoo! Sports Saturday night. If LeBron wanted to come here he would have contacted ROSE AND NOAH. Those three decided to play together a long time ago.
Also loved this excerpt from the article
Rose didn’t want LeBron taking the ball out of his hands, nor respect out of the room. Eventually, Rose reached out, but only out of a sense of duty. Rose didn’t want James, nor did Rose particularly want Wade to make a Chicago homecoming. During early July, Rose shut himself in the gym and worked on his game. The soap opera bored him.

Rose doesn't have a twitter, facebook, myspace whatever. I'm glad its that way

TrueFan420
no, that really had nothing to do with it. that might be an added bonus, but when you have that much money already the whole tax thing is always overblown. it was all about getting udonis, mike miller and being able to fill out a team. anything you said is making something out of nothing/ taking words or reasons out of their mouth.

i wouldnt say im making something out of nothing but yes i was making an assumption but i would say its that far off considering lebron has made comments like he wants to make so much money that his kids, kids, kids great grandkids, kids never have to work. trust me the no tax thing played into the choice its just a question of how much it played. which is why i only claimed that it was a part of it not the whole thing.

bovice163
no, if this is true, he is an idiot. Obviously anyone should want Lebron playing with them.

Only the guys that can't win it all being the man themselves.

RZZZA
01-16-2011, 09:15 PM

no

nitric
01-16-2011, 09:17 PM

You are an idiot if you think LeBron had any intentions playing anywhere but in Miami with his buddies.

nickdymez
01-16-2011, 09:18 PM

Your another dumb Heat fan.