PDA

View Full Version : Teams that deserve a winning team.

Flash3
01-15-2011, 07:09 PM
^^^^ :)

HoopsDrive
01-15-2011, 07:13 PM
No franchise deserves a winning team. If management does its job soundly, the franchise will be rewarded with wins and possibly titles. If not, tough luck.

Perhaps the Trailblazers since they've been hit by serious injuries to two of their main players but even then, I wouldn't say they "deserve" anything. It's life you know.

Gators123
01-15-2011, 07:14 PM
No franchise deserves a winning team.

This.

RZZZA
01-15-2011, 07:18 PM
New York, I'm happy for their success

LTBaByyy
01-15-2011, 07:22 PM
The Cavs lol

jon32
01-15-2011, 07:25 PM
Raptors!!! then maybe players will stay with a winning team and stop *****in about the cold when its the same temp as new york or boston!

uptownfan
01-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Raptors!!! then maybe players will stay with a winning team and stop *****in about the cold when its the same temp as new york or boston!

I think more of it is the fact that it's in Canada

abe_froman
01-15-2011, 07:37 PM
clippers ,no one has suffered more then them

davids22
01-15-2011, 07:49 PM
NO TEAM just like NO PLAYER deserves anything. Hard work will be rewarded with success.

I hate it when people say "Oh I like Melo, he deserves a ring. Oh I like Lebron, he deserves a championship". You can AGREE with their decisions to go try and get a championship somewhere else but the work still has to be done.

Which is why I applaud Lebron for getting out of Cleaveland and trying to get championships at the cost of his popularity.

tangent12
01-15-2011, 08:08 PM
NO TEAM just like NO PLAYER deserves anything. Hard work will be rewarded with success.

I hate it when people say "Oh I like Melo, he deserves a ring. Oh I like Lebron, he deserves a championship". You can AGREE with their decisions to go try and get a championship somewhere else but the work still has to be done.

Which is why I applaud Lebron for getting out of Cleaveland and trying to get championships at the cost of his popularity.

That doesn't apply for a player like Nash though who's busted his *** for that sorry *** team for a long while and still hasn't won anything.

He definitely deserves one because there's no doubt he's put the work in.

asandhu23
01-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Warriors, Kings, Clippers and Nets

LivinLakers
01-15-2011, 08:42 PM
That doesn't apply for a player like Nash though who's busted his *** for that sorry *** team for a long while and still hasn't won anything.

No Doubt...Nash is the one guy in the NBA that has done the most to deserve a title without one. They were a suspension away from being there and probably would have one it had they gotten there. I think Jason Kidd is another guy that has worked his tale off without anything to show for it, but Nash has to be the #1 guy that deserve a title.

I hope he gets traded to a team with a real shot.

king4day
01-15-2011, 08:46 PM

So you're saying the Suns, one of the greatest NBA franchises (despite not winning a championship), is a sorry franchise? I'd love to hear you explain that one.

DamnGoat
01-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Certainly not the Clippers, not as long as that **** Donald Sterling owns them.

I'd say the Warriors.

kblo247
01-15-2011, 09:15 PM
So you're saying the Suns, one of the greatest NBA franchises (despite not winning a championship), is a sorry franchise? I'd love to hear you explain that one.

I don't get that. The Suns not winning is as much, if not more on Nash than them. They have kept 2 all stars by him the majority of his career and paid the tax for him. They gave him the talent and chance to win, but he couldn't do. Because he can't do it as is the only MVP to not ever make it to the finals the current management can justify not bringing in more and more talent and shelling out more and more money for him. That doesn't make the Suns sorry, imo, just is a reflection on Nash and his legacy.

kblo247
01-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Now a team that I feel should be good is the Pistons. They are one of the better franchises in history and have just fell off.

MackShock
01-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Dubbs

yshNYK
01-15-2011, 09:38 PM
Golden State.

asandhu23
01-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Knicks fans deserve a winning team too. I am tired of the same ****ing teams in playoffs every damn year

WizFan3
01-15-2011, 09:49 PM
wiz deff.