PDA

View Full Version : Who uses this forum?

dynasty7961
01-14-2011, 01:36 AM
I was just searching through some of the forums here on PSD and noticed this one!! I was excited to find it cause i love NASCAR! Just kinda feeling it out and seeing who the normal users are?

Bucsfan
01-14-2011, 01:40 AM
i do once and a while when nascar is in season, but thats still about a month away

whos your favorite?

dynasty7961
01-14-2011, 02:22 AM
Im a Stewart fan, and i like Jr. as well.
How about yourself?

Stamina
01-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Nascar is fun to witness in person, but I have a hard time following it on TV.

NASCAR Diva#3
01-14-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm around a little during the season. Was a Dale Sr. fan when I was a little girl. I cried everyday for two weeks. Was a Jr. fan until he jumped to Hendricks(Hate everything about Rick Hendrick,except for Mark Martin). I am now a Kyle Busch fan. He reminds me alot of Dale Sr. Not afraid to mix it up with anyone and people love to hate him just like Dale Sr. and he can drive the wheels off hte car.

If you got any friends tell them to come aboard. The more the merrier.

And one more thing:
GO JETS!!!!!!!!:D

dynasty7961
01-14-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm around a little during the season. Was a Dale Sr. fan when I was a little girl. I cried everyday for two weeks. Was a Jr. fan until he jumped to Hendricks(Hate everything about Rick Hendrick,except for Mark Martin). I am now a Kyle Busch fan. He reminds me alot of Dale Sr. Not afraid to mix it up with anyone and people love to hate him just like Dale Sr. and he can drive the wheels off hte car.

And one more thing:

Haha, yeahh, i dont mind Kyle Busch I love how he drives haha.

And :p hahahah, good one :)

warrior63
01-15-2011, 05:20 PM

And one more thing:

:clap:

warrior63
01-15-2011, 05:23 PM
I usually at least check in here once a week throughout the year to see if anyone posted anything new and exciting. More so during the season though. Nice to have ya aboard.

MarkieMark48
01-17-2011, 09:41 AM
I usually check it once or twice a day once speedweeks start up

Mike515089
01-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Nascar is fun to witness in person, but I have a hard time following it on TV.

Haha yeah I get the same feeling

dynasty7961
01-17-2011, 11:32 PM
Now that my football season is over, i can not wait for Daytona!!!

Crom-Viscera
01-19-2011, 12:50 AM
i come in here once in a while to see if there's any activity in here and as of recently there hasnt been anybody here posting in the threads so ive been in the Jets and Wrestling Forums

im gonna be rooting for 2 drivers this year and those 2 are Denny Hamlin and Dale Jr

dynasty7961
01-19-2011, 01:18 AM
i come in here once in a while to see if there's any activity in here and as of recently there hasnt been anybody here posting in the threads so ive been in the Jets and Wrestling Forums

im gonna be rooting for 2 drivers this year and those 2 are Denny Hamlin and Dale Jr

Nice man.. your sig kills me hahaha :cry: great game though..

Crom-Viscera
01-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Nice man.. your sig kills me hahaha :cry: great game though..

thanks for the props on the sig man i appreciate it. in no way did i wanna use that image to rub in the loss on u and every other Patriots fan here on PSD ive got more class than that

MarkieMark48
01-19-2011, 10:46 PM

i root for 42 drivers usually, anyone but Denny

Crom-Viscera
01-19-2011, 11:33 PM
i root for 42 drivers usually, anyone but Denny

i root for anyone not named Jimmie Johnson i dont like seeing him win all the time but i love seeing this happen i wish this happened more often....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLyv9WyoxjU&feature=related

MarkieMark48
01-20-2011, 04:20 PM
i root for anyone not named Jimmie Johnson i dont like seeing him win all the time but i love seeing this happen i wish this happened more often....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLyv9WyoxjU&feature=related

Im use to people hating Jimmie, it doesnt bother me. Everyone hates him for no good reason. Hes one of the most professional drivers and a class act.

Denny grew up around here, ran late models at southside speedway here in richmond. He whined and complained about everything when he didnt win. He also didnt hesitate to throw other people under the bus, or take cheap shots at his opponents, all kinda like he does now.

dynasty7961
01-20-2011, 06:57 PM
thanks for the props on the sig man i appreciate it. in no way did i wanna use that image to rub in the loss on u and every other Patriots fan here on PSD ive got more class than that

Oh I know haha, its a cool image and one that didnt happen too many times throughout the season, well deserved..

But on a NASCAR note,
Just watching testing, the track looks great, and sounds like the drivers are loving it.. Analysts are calling for the best race at Daytona since the last time they redid it

warrior63
01-21-2011, 02:30 PM
i do once and a while when nascar is in season, but thats still about a month away

whos your favorite?

Mark Martin, and Greg Biffle.
Hopefully Mark can pull one out what with this being his last year at Hendricks.

Appstate2012
02-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Think i might be the only Aj Allmendinger fan on Psd:facepalm: Haha, but ya i like anyone who drives the number 43:D

Driven
02-12-2011, 05:02 PM
I'll be around constantly during the season. Maybe some activity can pick up in this forum.

I'm a fan of RCR, specifically Burton. He's been my favorite driver since I started watching around 1999/2000. Switched from Roush to RCR when he signed with them, and I'm happy with that switch. I think RCR is the better organization in 2011.

Driven
02-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Think i might be the only Aj Allmendinger fan on Psd:facepalm: Haha, but ya i like anyone who drives the number 43:D
I like Dinger. He's got talent, it'll be interesting where he goes.

dynasty7961
02-12-2011, 11:22 PM
I'll be around constantly during the season. Maybe some activity can pick up in this forum.

I'm a fan of RCR, specifically Burton. He's been my favorite driver since I started watching around 1999/2000. Switched from Roush to RCR when he signed with them, and I'm happy with that switch. I think RCR is the better organization in 2011.

I was at the race at Loudon when Burton led wire to wire lol.. most boring race ever... stupid restricter plates

Driven
02-13-2011, 04:59 AM
Blast from the past.