PDA

View Full Version : LBJ Sprains Ankle: Karma?

JasonJohnHorn
01-13-2011, 10:52 AM
LBJ Sprains ankle: Karma?

Jamiecballer
01-13-2011, 10:53 AM
petty

Swashcuff
01-13-2011, 10:54 AM
What kind of stupid poll is that? :facepalm:

JasonJohnHorn
01-13-2011, 10:55 AM
It is pretty stupid. But, so were LBJ's tweet comments.

el_primo_nano
01-13-2011, 11:03 AM
:laugh: def the Karma

pebloemer
01-13-2011, 11:03 AM
So because you see LeBron as being petty, you feel the need to be petty on a message board? Hypocrisy? I'm someone who would be put under a "LeBron hater" category, and even I find this stupid.

jonline87
01-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Lebron is in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most athletic baby ever.
Look it up.

Jemikz9Clutch
01-13-2011, 11:06 AM
maybe. we had a saying that karma comes faster than you think. better have a bad karma now than later.

cambovenzi
01-13-2011, 11:13 AM
:laugh2: thats great

marlinsfan24
01-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Really? This thread should be closed. Unless the mods want to get rid of a few posters.

sep11ie
01-13-2011, 11:21 AM
pretty funny actually...

IamKaiserSoze
01-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Come on, guys. I don't even like lebron, in fact...I think he's a douche. But this very thread is douchier than any of his tweets.

Rivera
lol

but i cant lie...that was the first thing i thought about when i heard heat lost and LBJ got hurt

NYKNYGNYY
hahahahhahahaa

Huskerz
01-13-2011, 11:23 AM
I was watching the game, and that fool will be just fine as usual. It's all about theatrics. He was hobbling around like he was about to die, but he sure did seem to come around on offense each time. Whatever. I can't stand Lebron!

ATX
01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
If a threads sole intention is to hate on a certain player or particular franchise it should not be allowed to remain open. No discussion will come of it, and will only bait fans.

marlinsfan24
01-13-2011, 11:28 AM
^And there's a chance he won't play tonight. Yep, he's definitely faking.

BigBlueCrew
01-13-2011, 11:29 AM
sprains ankles and lost to the 12-34 clippers, how do you feel about karma now lebron?

Weezy
01-13-2011, 11:30 AM
^And there's a chance he won't play tonight. Yep, he's definitely faking.

Yea I hate Lebron and all but he isn't faking that. I saw the replay on that play and he landed pretty badly on that. In that same play did D wade hutr his shoulder or something?

Swashcuff
01-13-2011, 11:33 AM
sprains ankles and lost to the 12-34 clippers, how do you feel about karma now lebron?

O great miss Cleo can you please tell me the winning lottery numbers for this week's draw because you are obviously predicting the future right now.

Mrphilly
01-13-2011, 11:34 AM
I was watching the game, and that fool will be just fine as usual. It's all about theatrics. He was hobbling around like he was about to die, but he sure did seem to come around on offense each time. Whatever. I can't stand Lebron!

So you even hate the way he sprained his ankle! :facepalm:

It was an ankle sprain not a broken leg, of course is hobble was temporary!

ackar
01-13-2011, 11:35 AM
I just think it is funny call it what you want lol!

marlinsfan24
01-13-2011, 11:38 AM
So how are PSD posters more "mature" then Lebron?

-Lebron's tweet was about the Cavs being blown out

-PSD enjoys wishing injuries on players and then laughs about it when it happens.

I think Lebron wins. And he's more talented and rich then you.

Swashcuff
01-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Know what's funny. The very same guys who complain everyday about how many LeBron James threads there are on the board come up and start threads like these. Why complain when half of the thread are started by people like yourselves in an attempt to hate on him even more?

I think PSD should have a haters forum so all narrow minded, ignorant posters who's sole agenda is to hate on a player should go and have fun there together and let the real posters stay here and post.

LeBron is a DOUCHE and he needs to STFU sometimes but I really can't understand why everytime he says something bad there's a thread on in and when he does something good its not thread worthy or belongs in the Heat forum or the thread starter is a LeBron lover.

godolphins
01-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Where's a mod to close this threaad

BigBlueCrew
01-13-2011, 11:41 AM
O great miss Cleo can you please tell me the winning lottery numbers for this week's draw because you are obviously predicting the future right now.

Miss Cleo says

1 2 3 4 5 6

LionsFan..LOL
01-13-2011, 11:43 AM
LBJ is a douche but I'd never wish injury on somebody because that same karma your laughing at right now might just come back to get you too.

BigBlueCrew
01-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Why does every lebron kiss butt call for this thread to be closed?

You act like Lebron hasnt brought this heap of nonsense on himself. Is he the first athlete to change teams. NO

If he the first athlete to harp on his prior teams performance. YES

Who the hell asked him about karma as it relates to the cavs performance against the lakers. If he just shuts his mouth and just plays everyone leave it alone. If he doesnt attempt to backtrack everyone leave it alone. Lebron has got to be the most ******** athlete to come along in decades. Ive seen my fair share So stop attacking the posters on this thread.

marlinsfan24
01-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Why does every lebron kiss butt call for this thread to be closed?

You act like Lebron hasnt brought this heap of nonsense on himself. Is he the first athlete to change teams. NO

If he the first athlete to harp on his prior teams performance. YES

Who the hell asked him about karma as it relates to the cavs performance against the lakers. If he just shuts his mouth and just plays everyone leave it alone. If he doesnt attempt to backtrack everyone leave it alone. Lebron has got to be the most ******** athlete to come along in decades. Ive seen my fair share So stop attacking the posters on this thread.

Why is it that everytime Lebron does something good everyone wants a thread closed? And if you know me, you know I'm not a Lebron fan at all. I just find the hypocrisy pathetic.

BigBlueCrew
01-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Why is it that everytime Lebron does something good everyone wants a thread closed?

I don't personally read those thread so I don't know that they want the threads closed but isn't he supposed to do well? Isn't he king james? isn't he the chosen one? I didn't make up those names, he did.