PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings

kntresistheheat
01-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Number one!!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/season/2011/week/11

Swashcuff
01-10-2011, 08:16 PM
There is already a thread on this and yes the Heat are #1 across the board (Hollinger, NBA and Stein)

Sactown
01-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Kings are not last!!

kntresistheheat
01-10-2011, 08:18 PM
There is already a thread on this and yes the Heat are #1 across the board (Hollinger, NBA and Stein)

I did not see it, Sorry Mods please feel free to close thread /:D

mjqusoldier
01-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Yea Lebrons Cavs were number 1 last year too. Bron tends to comeup short in the biggest moments. Luckily the Heat have Wade though...Hes great in big time games and the leader of the Heat.

AI4MVP
01-10-2011, 08:39 PM

not gunna lie, the pic in ur sig is pretty damn sweet

John Walls Era
01-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Kings are not last!!

Almost thread worthy.

LA_Raiders
01-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Yeah, we are #5

rickshaw
01-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Yea Lebrons Cavs were number 1 last year too. Bron tends to comeup short in the biggest moments. Luckily the Heat have Wade though...Hes great in big time games and the leader of the Heat.

:yawn:

ManRam
01-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Happy to see the magic love. Tough road trip upcoming...I'm excited.

BrahCake954
01-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Happy to see the magic love. Tough road trip upcoming...I'm excited.

a patriots fan in pittsurgh
a fan of magic?

lmao

ManRam
01-10-2011, 09:34 PM
a fan of magic?

lmao

And you are...who exactly? I have a perfectly logical reason for liking boston and florida teams, but I'm going to assume you are one of the 95% of the posters here who don't care for logic and reason.

Swashcuff
01-10-2011, 09:35 PM
And you are...who exactly? I have a perfectly logical reason for liking boston and florida teams, but I'm going to assume you are one of the 95% of the posters here who don't care for logic and reason.

Shouldn't even bother bro he's probably trying to get enough posts to get a sig.

*Superman*
01-10-2011, 09:36 PM

He is "brahcake",ManRam. How silly of you.

xxcubs22xx
01-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Bulls quietly up to 7

Flash3
01-10-2011, 09:39 PM

:laugh2:

But can you pm me the details cause i don't know either and would like to.

:hide:

Swashcuff
01-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Bulls quietly up to 7

You do realize that that is the lowest they've been in Stein's rankings in over a month right?

Hellcrooner
01-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Congrats.

Ill be fine if lakers are 1st only one time this season , Late Juny that is.

Flash3
01-10-2011, 09:52 PM
HEAT DAT WE DAT !!

TO Rapz
01-10-2011, 09:54 PM
HEAT DAT WE DAT !!

Just stop..we re the who dat nation in football.

DenButsu
01-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Number one!!!!

I think you forgot to add: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

kjoke
01-10-2011, 09:58 PM
we da nuba won biotiches can stop da heat mada fackas!

nickdymez
01-10-2011, 10:00 PM
lmfao@ being happy at power rankings in Jan.

xxcubs22xx
01-10-2011, 10:20 PM
You do realize that that is the lowest they've been in Stein's rankings in over a month right?

Well, yeah.

But they are a looming team, nonetheless. Noah's injured, and we are likely to make changes at SG, but we've still managed to have a great start to the season.

benzni
01-10-2011, 10:44 PM
no suprise, and the cavs are last too right?

kntresistheheat
01-10-2011, 11:18 PM
lmfao@ being happy at power rankings in Jan.

Lmfao @ you hating everyday!

THINKBLUE15
01-10-2011, 11:24 PM
How is this not in the Heat forum? Seriously; if you are going to just post power rankings...sweet. But then you make it about the Heat. No question this should be in the Heat forum. Why put it in the NBA forum?

ragee
01-11-2011, 02:21 AM
a fan of magic?

lmao

Out of all the people to take a shot at, you chose ManRam??? LMAO towards you buddy! Hahahaha

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Hahahah yay the heat won the championship oops i forgot it's January lol don't worry people Miami won't be #1 for long cuz the clippers are gonna beat them on wedensday quote me on that blake and Jordan will be too much for bosh... Wade and gordan should be good also in the end I have the poster child and the clippers upsetting the heat

nickdymez
01-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Lmfao @ you hating everyday!

Im hating because i think its stupid to cheer for moral victories? Im sick of you heat fans calling laker, spur, celtics fans "haters" because we expect greatness. And greatness to us is WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP!! Not being number 1 in the power rankings or winning 20 games. You heat fans have no grasp of a winners mentality. Thats why you think im "hating". You'll be "hating" yourself come june time when the heat get torched by the celtics, a team that is clearly better than you guys. Worry about that. Be happy when you hoist up another banner. And you guys better win, cuz there are a lot of cocky heat fans here that think that just because you got Lebron you automatically win. Like he's ever won anything.

beasted86
01-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Heat will be number 1 in the end of June as well.

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 02:51 AM
Im hating because i think its stupid to cheer for moral victories? Im sick of you heat fans calling laker, spur, celtics fans "haters" because we expect greatness. And greatness to us is WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP!! Not being number 1 in the power rankings or winning 20 games. You heat fans have no grasp of a winners mentality. Thats why you think im "hating". You'll be "hating" yourself come june time when the heat get torched by the celtics, a team that is clearly better than you guys. Worry about that. Be happy when you hoist up another banner. And you guys better win, cuz there are a lot of cocky heat fans here that think that just because you got Lebron you automatically win. Like he's ever won anything.

X2:clap:

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 02:56 AM

You'll be lucky to get past Orlando or boston maybe even Chicago
And even if that happens you have the lakers or spurs maybe Dallas but everyone knows it will be the lakers in the finals and dude I guarantee you the lakers won't lay down like they did on Christmas day yes Bynum played that day but he wasn't dominating and now he is (he's the 2nd best center when healthy)
The lakers u played weren't the real lakers the real lakers r the ones who beat up on the Knicks yesterday so get ready for a battle but at the end of the day the lakers size will kill u guys when healthy...

beasted86
01-11-2011, 03:01 AM
And even if that happens you have the lakers or spurs maybe Dallas but everyone knows it will be the lakers in the finals and dude I guarantee you the lakers won't lay down like they did on Christmas day yes Bynum played that day but he wasn't dominating and now he is (he's the 2nd best center when healthy)
The lakers u played weren't the real lakers the real lakers r the ones who beat up on the Knicks yesterday so get ready for a battle but at the end of the day the lakers size will kill u guys when healthy...

Because you typed more words than me doesn't make any of that more than just an opinion, as my post was.

I really hope to see you in June. I wouldn't have it any other way.

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Because you typed more words than me doesn't make any of that more than just an opinion, as my post was.

I really hope to see you in June. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hopefully we do or celtics LA part3 Kobe vs shaq would be just as epic!!
We will see what happens I got the lakers though!
Phil-wins his rings in 3's

nolin
01-11-2011, 03:07 AM

2nd best when healthy? maybe hes 2nd best when healthy to you laker fans. but to the rest of the world im sure hes not "2nd best" ( even when healthy)

koLohe2133
01-11-2011, 03:13 AM
Have the heat beaten the celtics this year???

Shut it.

And I'm a Celtic fan who, after Dwight, would want A healthy Bynum roaming the middle. Bogut and Noah are distant 3-4

THINKBLUE15
01-11-2011, 03:14 AM
2nd best when healthy? maybe hes 2nd best when healthy to you laker fans. but to the rest of the world im sure hes not "2nd best" ( even when healthy)

Who's better? I don't even like Bynum...he annoys me. But if he's healthy and playing at full strength he is the second best center in the NBA.

beasted86
01-11-2011, 03:15 AM
Have the heat beaten the celtics this year???

Shut it.

And I'm a Celtic fan who, after Dwight, would want A healthy Bynum roaming the middle. Bogut and Noah are distant 3-4

If we are allowed to use the "healthy" disclaimer, your post above is very false.

koLohe2133
01-11-2011, 03:19 AM

Unless your name is Nostradamus or Edgar caycee your post is false.

And I would take Bynum at 50% over any big man on the heat. At least he has heart.

Baller1
01-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Looks about right to me.

DetroitRipCity
01-11-2011, 03:39 AM

Well Said... :clap:

Giantwarrior
01-11-2011, 03:52 AM
why do you guys care what other people think. its not even mid season yet. see what happens when the playoffs start.

The Miami big 3 is going to screw up the league. everyone is going to team up now. dwight wants to play in LA, Melo and cp3 to the knicks. etc. etc.

beasted86
01-11-2011, 03:54 AM
And I would take Bynum at 50% over any big man on the heat. At least he has heart.

Is that what they call bad knees nowadays? hmm.

Bynum is never healthy, so I'm just pointing out it's false to say he's ranked "X" when healthy. Same as Yao/McGrady/Oden/Redd/ etc... it's a running punchline joke. These guys aren't ever healthy.

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 03:55 AM

Yes dude when healthy Bynum is the 2nd best (and some can argue he has more upside then Howard) to say ortherwise is dumb... Next week the lakers have 3 or 4 nationally televised games so check them out I'm sure you will agree with me by the end of next week that Bynum is the 2nd best center when healthy key words (when healthy)

Doogolas
01-11-2011, 03:57 AM
:laugh2: Way too far there sir. Way too far. Bynum isn't even vaguely close to Howard. Very good player, but not even close to Howard. Not more upside, not as good now, never will be. Also, he's really never been healthy. Has only played in more than 50 games twice.

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 03:59 AM
why do you guys care what other people think. its not even mid season yet. see what happens when the playoffs start.

The Miami big 3 is going to screw up the league. everyone is going to team up now. dwight wants to play in LA, Melo and cp3 to the knicks. etc. etc.

Yupp they completly messed up everything and now with the new cba coming there may be less teams... Good for the franchises that stay but it sucks for the ones that will have to be cut...

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 04:04 AM
:laugh2: Way too far there sir. Way too far. Bynum isn't even vaguely close to Howard. Very good player, but not even close to Howard. Not more upside, not as good now, never will be. Also, he's really never been healthy. Has only played in more than 50 games twice.

I said he has more upside not that he's better and if my memory serves me correct there was actually a thread 2-3 years ago comparing the two and it was pretty divided here... Bynum has more offensive game Dwight is the better defender but honestly if Bynum wouldn't get injured as often we would be making the case of who is better sure call me a homer but I truly do believe that...
On a side note I would take Dwight over Bynum just for the simple fact that I don't know how durable Bynum would be!

blueplanet
01-11-2011, 04:07 AM
The best team in the league just hit it's home, where it belongs. So no surprise here.

nolin
01-11-2011, 04:10 AM
Yes dude when healthy Bynum is the 2nd best (and some can argue he has more upside then Howard) to say ortherwise is dumb... Next week the lakers have 3 or 4 nationally televised games so check them out I'm sure you will agree with me by the end of next week that Bynum is the 2nd best center when healthy key words (when healthy)

Bogut, Kaman, Noah, and some might even even argue yao "when healthy" are better then bynum. but im not going to argue with a laker fan that thinks bynum has more upside then D12. Bynum has proven to be a 15 and 8 guy at best "when healthy"

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 04:13 AM
Best team in the league for now^^
honestly if lebron would've gone to the clippers they would be #1 out west !!

Pg-B.Davis
Sg-Gordon
Sf-lebron
Pf-Blake
C-kaman/Jordan

I honestly think they would be better then the heat...

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Bogut, Kaman, Noah, and some might even even argue yao "when healthy" are better then bynum. but im not going to argue with a laker fan that thinks bynum has more upside then D12. Bynum has proven to be a 15 and 8 guy at best "when healthy"

Lol 15 and 8 at best being the 2nd option lol plus 7 games prior to his first injury he was averaging 23-12-3 I think... Don't hate him if he was the first option on any team he would have just about the same stats as Dwight maybe better! Like I sai icant wait till he has 1 healthy season then the real comparison will start between whose better!

And did u really just say u would rather have kaman lol bogut lol and Noah(I like Noah but he's no Bynum) u can have those guys other then Dwight I'll have bynum night and day 7 days a week when healthy... I might be a homer but I know potential when I see it

beasted86
01-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Lol 15 and 8 at best being the 2nd option lol plus 7 games prior to his first injury he was averaging 23-12-3 I think... Don't hate him if he was the first option on any team he would have just about the same stats as Dwight maybe better! Like I sai icant wait till he has 1 healthy season then the real comparison will start between whose better!

And did u really just say u would rather have kaman lol bogut lol and Noah(I like Noah but he's no Bynum) u can have those guys other then Dwight I'll have bynum night and day 7 days a week when healthy... I might be a homer but I know potential when I see it

You think wrong.

At no point in Bynum's career has he ever averaged 23/12/3 or anything remotely close.

Lakers fans seem to like to use timetables that suit their wishes. "Excluding the first 6 weeks to the season, he averaged 20/12 for 10 games". "Before Gasol returned from injury, for 12 games Bynum put up 18/12 before getting injured". :facepalm: Averaging a figure of PPG or RPG is "averaging" a figure. We don't really need to explain the definition of a word so obvious. If Bynum ever actually started a season anywhere near 20/10 THEN got injured, I actually might agree with some of you fans, but instead you omit games you feel like, and that's backwards logic.

If I wanted to use the same logic to pick and choose timetables and stretches of games I could easily say Dwight Howard could average 20ppg/16reb/5blk over a season and omit the rest of the games he played in. The NBA doesn't work like that. Aside from Bynum being injury prone, he's inconsistent... STILL.

And I hope you accept this as sound logic and in no way am I hating on LA or Bynum just because I'm a Heat fan.

ElMarroAfamado
01-11-2011, 05:26 AM
haha

LanceUpperCut
01-11-2011, 10:45 AM

Come on bro I think anyone but Lakers fans would want Bogut more than Bynum.

Swashcuff
01-11-2011, 10:52 AM

What has Bynum done to PROVE that he's better than Andrew Bogut or Joakim Noah. Andrew Bynum may never become what Andrew Bogut is on the defensive end. A healthy Yao Ming or Andrew Bogut will take Bynum to school. It's ok to be a homer but you are overrating Bynum. When he has been healthy he hasn't shown any form of consistency to merit him being better than Andrew Bogut or Yao Ming.

He isn't even comparable to a healthy Oden's impact on the defensive end. He has major potential but let him live up to it before you start crowning him anything.

Swashcuff
01-11-2011, 11:03 AM
You think wrong.

At no point in Bynum's career has he ever averaged 23/12/3 or anything remotely close.

I am by no means a Bynum defender because I think he is the most overrated player in the NBA but he is indeed correct on that

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bynuman01/gamelog/2009/

five games before the one in which he got injured he played out of his mind including a 42 point 15 rebound win against the Clippers.

tbone2171
01-11-2011, 11:37 AM

I don't understand all the hate from Knicks and Bulls fans... Is it because you are bitter Lebron didn't come to your team??

tbone2171
01-11-2011, 11:41 AM

You're going to need knee surgery pretty soon for the amount time you spend on them servicing Kobe & co.

Swashcuff
01-11-2011, 11:48 AM
You're going to need knee surgery pretty soon for the amount time you spend on them servicing Kobe & co.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jtsunami
01-11-2011, 11:51 AM
OMFG! The HEAT are number 1 in the POWER rankings! Congratulations your TEAM is playing WELL right NOW. Still BEATING up on BAD teams. I LOOK forward to the NEXT time the HEAT play a TOUGH stretch of GAMES! HOPEFULLY no one GETS injured on the HEAT. GOSH, it's like 76 degrees in my HOUSE right now, BETTER turn down the HEAT.

Sox72
01-11-2011, 11:53 AM
So are we going to have a thread every time the Power Rankings change?

HeatVsHate
01-11-2011, 11:54 AM

If you are not hating in these kinds of posts. Then there's definitely something wrong with you. Calm down, take a deep breath its just a power ranking and as you have emphasized so conveniently, the season is still young. Geez.

Unless your name is Nostradamus or Edgar caycee your post is false.

Yeah and I'd take Wade,Bron and Bosh over your kobe gasol and your 50% bynum.

FYI: You have not beaten this heat yet so Lakers actually dosn't have anything to boast against this Miami heat -- Their much celebrated nba crowns does not have anything to do with this current Heat roster so better come back and boast after you have at least equaled your humiliating lost to this team.

What has Bynum done to prove that he's better than Andrew Bogut or Joakim Noah. Andrew Bynum may never become what Andrew Bogut is on the defensive end. A healthy Greg Oden, Yao Ming or Andrew Bogut will take Bynum to school 7 days of the week, hell even holidays and summer time as well. It's ok to be a homer but you are overrating Bynum (like the sector Laker fans who speak without real logic).

Just a few of them and this one, and denying that he is a hater is even worst than admitting he is, only means something else is wrong. Notice all his posts all over the PSD reality seems far from him so logic as a reach.

kobe24>lebron23: You see you are hurting your fan base with your irresponsible comments, its unfair to them. Think before you post.

HeatVsHate
01-11-2011, 11:59 AM
OMFG! The HEAT are number 1 in the POWER rankings! Congratulations your TEAM is playing WELL right NOW. Still BEATING up on BAD teams. I LOOK forward to the NEXT time the HEAT play a TOUGH stretch of GAMES! HOPEFULLY no one GETS injured on the HEAT. GOSH, it's like 76 degrees in my HOUSE right now, BETTER turn down the HEAT.

I like your sig! It complements your comments.

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 12:06 PM
What has Bynum done to PROVE that he's better than Andrew Bogut or Joakim Noah. Andrew Bynum may never become what Andrew Bogut is on the defensive end. A healthy Yao Ming or Andrew Bogut will take Bynum to school. It's ok to be a homer but you are overrating Bynum. When he has been healthy he hasn't shown any form of consistency to merit him being better than Andrew Bogut or Yao Ming.

He isn't even comparable to a healthy Oden's impact on the defensive end. He has major potential but let him live up to it before you start crowning him anything.

Lol at u saying bogut and Yao would take bynum to school when healthy the only players that actually have their ways with Bynum are Howard and shaq... Everyone else Bynum usually dominates and stats don't really mean much... What really matters is how the game is impacted with them in there... Bynum is a better defender then bogut as well since Bynum came back the lakers have only allowed 1 100+ point game

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 12:20 PM
If you are not hating in these kinds of posts. Then there's definitely something wrong with you. Calm down, take a deep breath its just a power ranking and as you have emphasized so conveniently, the season is still young. Geez.

Yeah and I'd take Wade,Bron and Bosh over your kobe gasol and your 50% bynum.

FYI: You have not beaten this heat yet so Lakers actually dosn't have anything to boast against this Miami heat -- Their much celebrated nba crowns does not have anything to do with this current Heat roster so better come back and boast after you have at least equaled your humiliating lost to this team.

Just a few of them and this one, and denying that he is a hater is even worst than admitting he is, only means something else is wrong. Notice all his posts all over the PSD reality seems far from him so logic as a reach.

kobe24>lebron23: You see you are hurting your fan base with your irresponsible comments, its unfair to them. Think before you post.

Me ruining the lakers fans reputation ok if u say so just don't say I didn't tell u so when Bynum starts dominating the league ok... like I said the lakers will be on national television 3 or 4 times next week I would advise u to check those Games out and after u do there will be no denying what I said about Bynum being the 2nd best center when healthy...
And congrats on beating the lakers in the REGULAR SEASON!!! where's your trophy? Oops that's right it was just one meaningless regular season game in the month of December for the lakers but I guess it really meant something to heat fans lol

jtsunami
01-11-2011, 12:23 PM
I like your sig! It complements your comments.

When's the new Heetles song coming out? Your players make some pretty sweet comments.

Lol at u saying bogut and Yao would take bynum to school when healthy the only players that actually have their ways with Bynum are Howard and shaq... Everyone else Bynum usually dominates and stats don't really mean much... What really matters is how the game is impacted with them in there... Bynum is a better defender then bogut as well since Bynum came back the lakers have only allowed 1 100+ point game

You are really drinking the Bynum kool-aid. Take off the homer glasses por favor. He's a nice player. But he'd be nothing w/o Kobe and Gasol. Imagine the T-Wolves with Bynum instead of Love. Probably wouldn't have won a game yet.

Like I said. He's a good player. There's no need to argue to death over him being better than he is.

MaHaRaJaH
01-11-2011, 12:26 PM
stop the ****in presses

koLohe2133
01-11-2011, 12:30 PM
I'm a celtics fan. And my squad whooped on the heat twice. I just think Bynum is the second best center in the league....when healthy

justinnum1
01-11-2011, 12:30 PM
you're going to need knee surgery pretty soon for the amount time you spend on them servicing kobe & co.

lmao

mttwlsn16
01-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Clipp crack the top 20

kobe24>lebron23
01-11-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm a celtics fan. And my squad whooped on the heat twice. I just think Bynum is the second best center in the league....when healthy

Thank you sir and pretty soon bynums play will demonstrate that

ATX
01-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Me ruining the lakers fans reputation ok if u say so just don't say I didn't tell u so when Bynum starts dominating the league ok... like I said the lakers will be on national television 3 or 4 times next week I would advise u to check those Games out and after u do there will be no denying what I said about Bynum being the 2nd best center when healthy...
And congrats on beating the lakers in the REGULAR SEASON!!! where's your trophy? Oops that's right it was just one meaningless regular season game in the month of December for the lakers but I guess it really meant something to heat fans lol

Damn dude. Why do you hate up every thread with your Laker crap. Here's the facts. It's the 2010-2011 Season. Congratulations on your past Championships. Lakers were and are one stacked team. One of the best in the league this year. Let's not use the time machine okay. It's a new season. If the Heat were not #1 in the PR (Power Rankings) you would say how underacheiving they are...But if they are #1 you say how overrated they are. Your logic is not sound, it is just hating. Fact: The Heat are playing as a new unit this season, so previous years don't count to discredit them, not logically anyway. Again let's remember to stay in the present. They have rattled off 21 out of 22 games and mostly in dominant fashion including beating the Lakers *** at your own house to boot. Regular season or not, Miami still beat your Lakers and by a lot. The Heat have won 13 straight on the road, and are constantly facing extemely hostile crowds, yet they keep winning and winning. Yet, you'll stop at no end to do anything to discredit their acheivments.

SoxBearsBulls!
01-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Heat are #1 in the ESPN Power Rankings, I bet all 6 of their fans must be happy

mttwlsn16
01-11-2011, 12:56 PM
So are we going to have a thread every time the Power Rankings change?

no only when the heat are #1 :facepalm:

nickdymez
01-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Damn dude. Why do you hate up every thread with your Laker crap. Here's the facts. It's the 2010-2011 Season. Congratulations on your past Championships. Lakers were and are one stacked team. One of the best in the league this year. Let's not use the time machine okay. It's a new season. If the Heat were not #1 in the PR (Power Rankings) you would say how underacheiving they are...But if they are #1 you say how overrated they are. Your logic is not sound, it is just hating. Fact: The Heat are playing as a new unit this season, so previous years don't count to discredit them, not logically anyway. Again let's remember to stay in the present. They have rattled off 21 out of 22 games and mostly in dominant fashion including beating the Lakers *** at your own house to boot. Regular season or not, Miami still beat your Lakers and by a lot. The Heat have won 13 straight on the road, and are constantly facing extemely hostile crowds, yet they keep winning and winning. Yet, you'll stop at no end to do anything to discredit their acheivments.

The cavs last year beat the lakers at home on christmas by a lot. How did that turn out?

ATX
01-11-2011, 01:00 PM

:cricket:

ATX
01-11-2011, 01:00 PM
The cavs last year beat the lakers at home on christmas by a lot. How did that turn out?

Let's stay in the present please.

Swashcuff
01-11-2011, 01:01 PM

I am tempted on so many levels to put that in my sig because apparently you haven't seen Bogut play these past two seasons. You must be watching another sport or something because Bynum is no where near the defender Bogut has become. Sure he can get there but you must be crazy if you are saying he's already better. I do realize however that nothing I say is going to change what you say simply because apparently to you Bynum is God so I wont even bother going any further on that topic with you.

Oh and to correct you on your point since Bynum has been back the lakers have allowed 100+ just once its twice actually since he's a starter it has been once. That however is not solely because of Bynum but because L.A. pace/tempo has slowed considerably from where it was earlier this season and the TEAM's increased commitment on the defensive end. Don't pin it solely on Bynum.

And thus far this season the Bucks have allowed 100+ points just 5 times with Bogut in the line-up 2 of which came last week at the hands of the hottest team in the game (Miami Heat) once against your Lakers once against the Celts and once against the Blazers where he left the game early due to aggravating a prior injury. You must be a real homer if you think Bynum is anywhere near as impactful as Bogut is.

mttwlsn16
01-11-2011, 01:02 PM
:hi5:

CostanzaNumba0
01-11-2011, 01:04 PM

I think andrew bogut is better tbh

kntresistheheat
01-11-2011, 01:11 PM

(*Cough Cough*) Hater.

CostanzaNumba0
01-11-2011, 01:17 PM
(*Cough Cough*) Hater.

he's kinda right tho, u guys don't even sell out ur games miami is not a good sports town

nickdymez
01-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Let's stay in the present please.

You make it seem like i bought up some **** from 15 years ago... It was last Christmas.. The league is cut into seasons. Last season this happened...

footballer2369
01-11-2011, 01:25 PM
he's kinda right tho, u guys don't even sell out ur games miami is not a good sports town

espn.com/nba/attendance

factually incorrect and quite ignorant as it's been this way all year.

ATX
01-11-2011, 01:34 PM
You make it seem like i bought up some **** from 15 years ago... It was last Christmas.. The league is cut into seasons. Last season this happened...

Your trying to compare this years Heat team to last years Cavs team...There is no comparisson. It's simply a way for you to say that the Heat won't do crap in the playoffs...By saying "Well, Cleveland beat LA last season, and look what it did for them." I don't give a rats *** what happened to the Cavs last season. The comparrison holds zero weight to me in your so called argument.

CostanzaNumba0
01-11-2011, 01:39 PM
espn.com/nba/attendance

my bad

justinnum1
01-11-2011, 01:48 PM

:facepalm:

THE_FLASH_21
01-11-2011, 02:08 PM

Damn im loving your Sig.. ***** hot!! :)

THE_FLASH_21
01-11-2011, 02:10 PM
i think andrew bogut is better tbh

+1

LanceUpperCut
01-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Thank you sir and pretty soon bynums play will demonstrate that

Really,never heard that before.

Jonathan2323
01-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Bring the hate!

SoxBearsBulls!
01-11-2011, 04:37 PM
http://www.nba.com/heat/tickets/heat_fan_up_miami_2010.html

By the way, I'm happy with the Bulls, I don't envy not one damn thing of the Miami Heat.

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 04:38 PM
espn.com/nba/attendance

well what's this about then?: http://concede330.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/screen-shot-2010-11-16-at-8-33-42-am2.png?w=390&h=500

Why the need for the fan up campaign if everything was cool with attendance?

Jonathan2323
01-11-2011, 04:39 PM

Your point is?

Miami> Chicago

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 04:39 PM
not that I care about your attendance, just wondering

beasted86
01-11-2011, 04:57 PM

By the way, I'm happy with the Bulls, I don't envy not one damn thing of the Miami Heat.

So first it's Miami doesn't have fans.... then it's they do have fans but they are fairweather and don't show up to the games... now it's they have many fans and 100% attendance..... but..... they are bad fans who show up late?

Make up your minds.

I've been to two games this season. Each one was sold out. There are a lot of people buying food and drinks and such during the game. Ownership can't have it both ways.... they can't sell tickets at an outrageous price (in comparison to previous seasons), and want to make sales on food & drinks, but at the same time want to tell people when to buy food and drinks and when to show up. Doesn't work that way. Both games I've gone to I've spent over $220 both times between tix, parking, and food... and this is with non-ticketmaster tickets, and non-arena parking. 19,000 fans every single night spending anywhere from $100-$5000 each... yeah, I think they can do whatever they want and management should be happy.

CHANGO
01-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Who cares about the attendance?
What team is first in the East? (On the win-loss record, because I think that Boston is the best team in the east, but the record says?)
So please, look at your team first, and then talk of ours. If not, it means you're a Hater, and you are frustrated, jealous and envious.

Edit: And keep up the hate, because the Heat is still collecting wins, 21 wins, the last 22 games.

NYKNYGNYY
01-11-2011, 05:04 PM
11 v 12 tn

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Who cares about the attendance?

it seems like everybody does. When people like Blueplanet have the sig that they do, and heat fans in general like to go around talking about how they sell out, the fan up campaign is obviously going to be brought up as a question.

If the management didn't need to teach heat fans how to be good fans, why did they run that campaign?

CHANGO
01-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Again, what team is first in the East?

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 05:07 PM

according to the power rankings, The Heat.

I'm just asking a legit question, you're avoiding it.

Jonathan2323
01-11-2011, 05:07 PM

that doesn't matter, the attendance does.

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 05:09 PM
it doesn't really matter, but as long as we're on the subject, might as well answer a legitimate question...

don't be scared

Jonathan2323
01-11-2011, 05:12 PM
What tells me the Bulls are not a contender yet is that they are below .500 on the road and 6-9 vs teams over .500.

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 05:12 PM
still avoiding the question...

I haven't seen this much aversion to an honest question since the last time I watched a political debate

Jonathan2323
01-11-2011, 05:13 PM
it doesn't really matter, but as long as we're on the subject, might as well answer a legitimate question...

don't be scared

What is there to answer? The games are sold out.

ATX
01-11-2011, 05:14 PM
it seems like everybody does. When people like Blueplanet have the sig that they do, and heat fans in general like to go around talking about how they sell out, the fan up campaign is obviously going to be brought up as a question.

If the management didn't need to teach heat fans how to be good fans, why did they run that campaign?

What does this have to do with Miami being number 1 in the Power Rankings for the first time this season? The only reason this was brought up, was obviously just as a slight to the Heat. Has nothing to do with the thread.

Are you hating on the fans who spend hundreds of dollars on the games, by not being cool with when they take seats, or go for concessions, or leave early to beat the traffic? Why is this even the slightest concern to you, or is it just more hateful rhetoric?

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 05:17 PM
It's a concern to me because it contradicts the rosy picture Heat fans paint of their attendance issues. Obviously if everything was rosy, your management would not have run that fan up campaign.

I'm waiting for heat fans to either 1) Admit their management made a mistake and that the fan up campaign was not needed or 2) admit there are some issues with Heat fans not arriving on time or staying in their seats long enough or generally not acting as fans should act

It's either 1 or 2, I'd accept either answer as an honest answer to an honest question

footballer2369
01-11-2011, 05:23 PM
It's a concern to me because it contradicts the rosy picture Heat fans paint of their attendance issues. Obviously if everything was rosy, your management would not have run that fan up campaign.

I'm waiting for heat fans to either 1) Admit their management made a mistake and that the fan up campaign was not needed or 2) admit there are some issues with Heat fans not arriving on time or staying in their seats long enough or generally not acting as fans should act

It's either 1 or 2, I'd accept either answer as an honest answer to an honest question

What's the big deal? The campaign was launched well before the season started and only carries a derogatory stigma due to tools like you and the other Bulls fans.

The Miami HEAT's elite attendance numbers are relevant; an unnecessary, old ad campaign is not.

EDIT: The attendance numbers aren't even relevant to this thread. The ad campaign about attendance is irrelevant twice-removed.

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 05:24 PM
careful there, you're gonna get warned. Don't get HEATED...

that's a pun by the way

beasted86
01-11-2011, 05:28 PM

I already answered your question above. 1.

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 05:31 PM
You've answered the question, kinda, so I'll drop the attendance issue but...

Now that you mention it, the relevancy of this thread is suspect, since it's entire reason for existing is for Heat fans to dance around in a circle jerk and go "NYAH NYAH, We're number 1, suck it everybody else!"...you know, like Heat fans seemingly always tend to do on this forum.

If you want to jerk each other off, have the decency to do that in your own forum.

Evolution23
01-11-2011, 05:32 PM

I asked my friend who is a HEat fan the same question. His response was people don't come to games because they are to busy going to clubs and enjoying the weather. Thats a terrible excuse. You can't tell me on a Monday night fans can't come and show support for their team. Nobody goes out on a monday night unless you are on vacation or got a day off. So the clear cut answer is Heat fans just don't care that much about basketball.

Jonathan2323
01-11-2011, 05:36 PM

Now that you mention it, the relevancy of this thread is suspect, since it's entire reason for existing is for Heat fans to dance around in a circle jerk and go "NYAH NYAH, We're number 1, suck it everybody else!"...you know, like Heat fans seemingly always tend to do on this forum.

If you want to jerk each other off, have the decency to do that in your own forum.

kjoke
01-11-2011, 05:38 PM
this is so dumb, what FACTS do you have to prove no one shows up to heat games? plz tell me. Ill give you stats you give me them as well.

ATX
01-11-2011, 05:39 PM

Do you really think that if Chicago were to get voted number 1 in the power rankings that a thread would not be created in the NBA forum to discuss it? Don't be a hippocrit. In fact, hasn't there been a thread every week this season to discuss the updated Power Rankings? This just so happens to be the first week that Miami took over the first spot, and therefore everyone has to crap all over them, and try and discredit any of their achievements.

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Are you still mad that you had to settle for sloppy seconds(boozer)?

I dont know what your getting at with your posts. Just sounds like a bunch of hate and jealousy.

I'm just telling you my opinion based on my perception, do with it what you will.

When heat fans start threads like these and then say stuff like "Let the hate come", "What're you gonna hate on now?", "U MAD?"...it just seems like baiting.

Then you act all surprised that the topic of conversation doesn't stay on how awesome you are and how great it is that you're number 1. If you don't want for there to be any controversy or dissidence of opinion, keep the circle jerk in your own forum.

CHANGO
01-11-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm not avoiding any questions bro. This has nothing to do with the subject. But if you want the answers, the link is there, the Heat, filled to capacity their court and other courts. They are second in overall attendance (home and visitor.)

FanUp? That's promotion, which became at the start of the season, when the court is not too full, and the main goal is that fans arrive early.

What do you want them to answer you? When the fact is that the field is filled. There is the link.

The conversation brought them few haters who are so jealous they can not find much else to say.

So? This is the NBA or the NBAttendance?

nickdymez
01-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Your trying to compare this years Heat team to last years Cavs team...There is no comparisson. It's simply a way for you to say that the Heat won't do crap in the playoffs...By saying "Well, Cleveland beat LA last season, and look what it did for them." I don't give a rats *** what happened to the Cavs last season. The comparrison holds zero weight to me in your so called argument.

Well its the same lakers team.. My "argument" is that beating the lakers on Christmas day means nothing to the lakers or any of there fans. Except that im a little bit irritated on Christmas... History tells you that the lakers typically underachieve in the regular season and turn it up in the playoffs. So bringing up the Christmas loss is pointless.. Thats my "argument". The most recent team we played on Christmas was the Cavs, so i bought them up...

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Do you really think that if Chicago were to get voted number 1 in the power rankings that a thread would not be created in the NBA forum to discuss it? Don't be a hippocrit. In fact, hasn't there been a thread every week this season to discuss the updated Power Rankings? This just so happens to be the first week that Miami took over the first spot, and therefore everyone has to crap all over them, and try and discredit any of their achievements.

How is this not in the Heat forum? Seriously; if you are going to just post power rankings...sweet. But then you make it about the Heat. No question this should be in the Heat forum. Why put it in the NBA forum?

^ Yeah, what this guy said. I agree with him.

ATX
01-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Well its the same lakers team.. My "argument" is that beating the lakers on Christmas day means nothing to the lakers or any of there fans. Except that im a little bit irritated on Christmas... History tells you that the lakers typically underachieve in the regular season and turn it up in the playoffs. So bringing up the Christmas loss is pointless.. Thats my "argument". The most recent team we played on Christmas was the Cavs, so i bought them up...

I don't see the relevance to this season, but noted. I just don't think it's fair to throw out the Heat victory at LA due to the fact that Clv. won last year at LA too...

Jonathan2323
01-11-2011, 06:02 PM
What tells me the Bulls are not a contender yet is that they are below .500 on the road and 6-9 vs teams over .500.

^

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 06:05 PM
ouch, that hurts.
:cry:

you sure know how to cut deep.

Kenny Powders
God Heat fans can be defensive. When someone makes a statement that doesn't appease them, someone is automatically a "hater". Yet these same people that call everyone haters are free to call out other team's downfalls. Does that not make you a hater as well?

Why don't you enjoy the fact that your team is number one (this week)?

BTW this comes from an outsider. I don't really watch much basketball, but like to come check out all the childish posts that some in the basketball form post. It never fails.

kjoke
^

and rose is not a good leader

Jonathan2323
01-11-2011, 06:07 PM
ouch, that hurts.
:cry:

you sure know how to cut deep.

;)

The truth hurts, it will just take the playoffs for you to notice it.

shep33
01-11-2011, 06:14 PM
quietly the defending champs are tied for 2nd out west.

BALLER71
01-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Then you act all surprised that the topic of conversation doesn't stay on how awesome you are and how great it is that you're number 1. If you don't want for there to be any controversy or dissidence of opinion, keep the circle jerk in your own forum.

There's no problem with disagreeing but when it comes to the Heat, most people come across as purely ignorant or like a angry little child because Lebron James didn't sign with their dear Chicago Bulls or Knicks. That's my problem.

SteBO
01-11-2011, 06:24 PM

;)

Don't start :no:

WadeCounty
01-11-2011, 07:05 PM
On one hand the title should have been worded differently instead of just singling out the heat's success, the OP should have had all of the power rankings on it. This really does belong in the heat forum.

On the other hand I would see why some heat fans would want to gloat about it, everyone is just wanting the heat to **** up and don't give any credit at all to the heat whats so ever about winning. A wins a win and even great teams lose against teams such as the kings/timberwolves/cavs, they're called trap games but no one ever gives credit for avoiding losses against those teams. If they did lose the heat would be the laughing subject of the week on psd.

Btw, yeah it's only January but it has only also been preseason, October, November and December. Instead of hating on the team how about a simple :clap: even if you don't mean it, or better yet don't post at all, let the thread die and flag it so a mod can see it doesnt belong in the nba forum

kntresistheheat
01-11-2011, 07:29 PM
I did not create this thread so it can be a battle of who is the best player or the best team! I created this thread out of excitement because MY TEAM takes lots of crap from everyone and the heat has worked hard to get to this point! As soon as the lakers, spurs, dallas are ranked in 1st in the power rankings... their respective fan comes and post the thread and there is no bashing going on and there is no problem having a power ranking up, but as soon as the heat are number 1# and a power ranking is posted by a heat fan.....OHHHH there is a problem with it! You guys need to get over yourself and I rather have a mod close this thread ASAP!

Kuya_Clive
01-11-2011, 08:17 PM
I did not create this thread so it can be a battle of who is the best player or the best team! I created this thread out of excitement because MY TEAM takes lots of crap from everyone and the heat has worked hard to get to this point! As soon as the lakers, spurs, dallas are ranked in 1st in the power rankings... their respective fan comes and post the thread and there is no bashing going on and there is no problem having a power ranking up, but as soon as the heat are number 1# and a power ranking is posted by a heat fan.....OHHHH there is a problem with it! You guys need to get over yourself and I rather have a mod close this thread ASAP!

I think people got mad because the thread was titled "Heat are number 1!" All the other threads were just titled "Week _ Power Rankings." It's almost like giving the Heat special privileges. I'm sure there would not have been a problem if this thread was differently titled.

Swashcuff
01-11-2011, 08:22 PM

Posts like these are why people hate on Heat fans in general because of ignorant posts such as these. There is absolutely no truth this statement whatsoever. :facepalm:

kntresistheheat
01-11-2011, 08:30 PM
I think people got mad because the thread was titled "Heat are number 1!" All the other threads were just titled "Week _ Power Rankings." It's almost like giving the Heat special privileges. I'm sure there would not have been a problem if this thread was differently titled.

People are taking it the wrong way, I did not intend it to be as to rub it on anyone face....I put that out of excitement that my team are number 1 in the rankings, although doesn't mean anything but I am excited for my team and proud of them as well. I think the mods should either shut it down or change the title.

Doogolas
01-11-2011, 08:33 PM
There's no problem with disagreeing but when it comes to the Heat, most people come across as purely ignorant or like a angry little child because Lebron James didn't sign with their dear Chicago Bulls or Knicks. That's my problem.

I hate LeBron James on his own merits. Not because he didn't sign with my team.

kjoke
01-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Posts like these are why people hate on Heat fans in general because of ignorant posts such as these. There is absolutely no truth this statement whatsoever. :facepalm:

but there is not facts to say that he is, saying he isnt may be wrong but saying he is,is wrong too

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 08:34 PM
People are taking it the wrong way, I did not intend it to be as to rub it on anyone face....I put that out of excitement that my team are number 1 in the rankings, although doesn't mean anything but I am excited for my team and proud of them as well. I think the mods should either shut it down or change the title.

It's not just the title, it's the general attitude of many heat fans. stuff like "HOW YOU LIKE US NOW?!?!?!?!", "Bring the hate!", "U MAD?"... it seems antagonistic. Then you act all shocked when people hate.

You actually beckon for people to bring the hate then act like the victim when people oblige. If thats not baiting...I don't know what is

kjoke
01-11-2011, 08:36 PM
I hate LeBron James on his own merits. Not because he didn't sign with my team.

let me guess you hate him becuase how the handled the descion and how he now accepts the role of villian next to wade, but im 1000% sure that if he was with you guys you would not have this hate

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 08:38 PM
I'd dislike Lebron as a person no matter what team he played for, just like I dislike Floyd Mayweather as a person despite him being my favorite boxer.

kntresistheheat
01-11-2011, 08:42 PM
It's not just the title, it's the general attitude of many heat fans. stuff like "HOW YOU LIKE US NOW?!?!?!?!", "Bring the hate!", "U MAD?"... it seems antagonistic. Then you act all shocked when people hate.

You actually beckon for people to bring the hate then act like the victim when people oblige. If thats not baiting...I don't know what is

I can agree with to a certain extent, but there are reasons why heat fan set up their sigs the way they do. We have taken lots of crap for the past few years due to our fan base mostly and now we are getting even more crap because we got lebron, bosh, and wade.

RZZZA
01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
well, anyway...on to some actual basketball talk.

I'm looking forward to the Heat v. Bulls game, people are already predicting a playoff-type atmosphere for this game. I just hope we don't get embarrassed. If we can play D similar to how we played the celtics or the pistons in the second half of that game, we actually have a chance....but then again, I don't expect the heat to choke at the tail-end of the game and throw up garbage shots like the pistons did

BIG worm
01-11-2011, 09:24 PM
bulls wont get embarrassed. wish we had noah though.

BIG worm
01-11-2011, 09:28 PM
;)

i believe your team will get a heavy dose of truth come playoff time as well. :eyebrow:

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Why does every thread have to turn into a I hate Lebron thread? The guy is really not that bad of a guy. Is he conceded? Absolutely, but that doesn't make him the worst guy on earth. He is a once in a generation type player, and I think a lot of you are gonna miss out on appreciating his talents, just because you hate him. Has he made a couple mistakes? Who hasn't? It's time to get over this petty hatred, and start appreciating great players for what they are. Entertainers

mrblisterdundee
01-11-2011, 09:41 PM
It's nice that the Heat are playing well, but the team with the best record probably has the most power. Make what you want of Boston falling down, but last time I checked, they've beaten the Heat twice this season. There's no way LeBron James and Dwayne Wade penetrate that thick of a post presence. It'd be like LaMichael James trying to plow through Nick Fairley.

BIG worm
01-11-2011, 09:47 PM
the cavs fans sounded the same way last year at this time as the heat fans do now. im just sayin

justinnum1
01-11-2011, 09:49 PM
It's nice that the Heat are playing well, but the team with the best record probably has the most power. Make what you want of Boston falling down, but last time I checked, they've beaten the Heat twice this season. There's no way LeBron James and Dwayne Wade penetrate that thick of a post presence. It'd be like LaMichael James trying to plow through Nick Fairley.

Becasue the heat are playing the same when they lost to boston twice in the first 2 weeks...:facepalm:

justinnum1
01-11-2011, 09:51 PM
well, anyway...on to some actual basketball talk.

I'm looking forward to the Heat v. Bulls game, people are already predicting a playoff-type atmosphere for this game. I just hope we don't get embarrassed. If we can play D similar to how we played the celtics or the pistons in the second half of that game, we actually have a chance....but then again, I don't expect the heat to choke at the tail-end of the game and throw up garbage shots like the pistons did

Should be a great game, Lebron has absolutely abused opponent in the big games/atmospheres(NY, CLE, LA) I feel sorry for the bulls if their fans start booing bron, that hasn't ended well.

D Roses Bulls
01-11-2011, 09:51 PM
I'd dislike Lebron as a person no matter what team he played for, just like I dislike Floyd Mayweather as a person despite him being my favorite boxer.

exactly and I don't think a lot of people understand that.

ATX
01-11-2011, 10:25 PM
the cavs fans sounded the same way last year at this time as the heat fans do now. im just sayin

:horse:

How many times do I have to read someone comparing this 2010-2011 Heat team to a 2009-2010 Cavaliers team????? Different teams all together, and not even the same season. Not a valid comparison, rather a thinly veiled slight.

CHANGO
01-12-2011, 12:12 AM
I don't dislike people who hate Lebron as a person. I dislike people who let themselves be blinded by hate, and say that Lebron is not the best player in the league, or comparing the Cavs to Miami, or looking for any excuse to say that he is not a great player. Seriously, that's what I hate. They may say that Lebron is proud, conceited, ignorant, and billions more things, but to say that Lebron is not a great player, and the best in the league 2 years ago. Now that's a sin.

I dislike Kobe as a person, but I accept that he is a GREAT player. Period.

kobe24>lebron23
01-12-2011, 04:01 AM

When did I discredit there achievements?? I just said the lakers weren't playing like they were supposed to that day...lol I actually was bashing my lakers earlier if u didn't know and by the way yes Miami is a great team and are playing the best right now... Happy?

MackShock
01-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Clippers better than my Dubbs? This has gone too far =[

jasonbird
01-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Kings are not last!!

King will be the last one.

:clap::clap:

lol

j-mart
01-15-2011, 11:54 PM
The Heat are halfway through their season and have 30 wins...so much for all those predictions of them being the best of all time or being in the same class as the Bulls with Jordan.

Geargo Wallace
01-16-2011, 12:01 AM
The Heat are halfway through their season and have 30 wins...so much for all those predictions of them being the best of all time or being in the same class as the Bulls with Jordan.

it's their first year together...

nickdymez
01-16-2011, 12:59 AM
it's their first year together...

Dont pretend like you didnt know what he was talking about... People were expecting them to win 74 games this year... smh

justinnum1
01-16-2011, 01:28 AM

how many years together before the bulls accomplished it?

nickdymez
01-16-2011, 01:39 AM

listen.. His point was people were predicting them to do it THIS YEAR....

And dont compare anyone on the heat to micheal jordan, he's the reason they won 72..

Rego247
01-16-2011, 01:44 AM
listen.. His point was people were predicting them to do it THIS YEAR....

And dont compare anyone on the heat to micheal jordan, he's the reason they won 72..

impossible to do. heat arent as good as that team. that team had mj, nuff said.

ravistarr
01-16-2011, 01:49 AM
You gotta admit that there's a certain irony for a heat fan to come on here to gloat about their number 1 ranking in the power rankings, only to be succeeded by three heat losses in a row....

Rego247
01-16-2011, 01:58 AM
You gotta admit that there's a certain irony for a heat fan to come on here to gloat about their number 1 ranking in the power rankings, only to be succeeded by three heat losses in a row....

karma is a *****. god sees everything ;).

D Roses Bulls
01-16-2011, 02:19 AM

well actually the only two people that were on that team from championship 1 till that year was pippen and jordan.

Raph12
01-16-2011, 03:37 AM
Do you believe in Magic? ;)