PDA

View Full Version : Tiger woods or lebron james?

knicks4life33
01-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Who do you thinks reputation is ruined worse?

My opinion tiger was doing his thing gettin wit girls i dont blame him but he was stupid he left tracks and dumb text messages and he had a hot wife at home and kids so you can argue there.

With lebron he crushed a whole city on national tv . He ruined his own reputation with bad judgement and peers around him. He didnt need a whole soap opera for where he was going which hurt his image . He had the option of going anywhere he wanted i understand that and he didnt owe anything to clevland but to do a hour long show that was lil much

kjoke
01-08-2011, 03:16 PM
couple of months old man

Swashcuff
01-08-2011, 03:18 PM
All LeBron's endorsements? CHECKED

Tiger's? Well what happened was.

The OP is a blind hater and this thread will be deleted in a few because of his ignorance.

SteBO
01-08-2011, 03:22 PM
LOL at this stupid thread. Close please

Fnom11
01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Tiger Woods proved himself to be a complete ahole and terrible person in general. Not to mention he pretty much ruined his career because aside from a couple good days here and there he's awful now.

Lebron left a city that put him on the biggest pedestal imaginable but that's about all he did. Also since making his decision he has only improved, at least if things keep going how they're going.

Gambeezy
01-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Tiger is an awful husband and father. You don't do that to your family.

LeBron, at the very least, completed his contract with Cleveland. Didn't choose the classiest way to announce his decision, but he didn't commit adultery multiple times and **** on his family and kids.

Gambeezy
01-08-2011, 03:34 PM
My opinion tiger was doing his thing gettin wit girls i dont blame him but he was stupid he left tracks and dumb text messages and he had a hot wife at home and kids so you can argue there.

Argue what? :facepalm:

Hawkeye15
01-08-2011, 03:46 PM
what does this have to do with the NBA? LeBron's left his team after completing his contract and never whining. Tiger admitted to cheating on his wife multiple times. How is that even a comparison?

Get over LeBron guys. Seriously.