PDA

View Full Version : If playoffs started tommorow, Who will win?

dacreator101
01-05-2011, 07:59 PM
Based off how good both teams are playing right now, who will HEAT OR MAGICS...

camador22
01-05-2011, 08:01 PM
The Heatles in 5

$KnicksAndKobe$
01-05-2011, 08:01 PM
Magic in 7 vs Heat

Boston in 6 vs Magic

Boston in 5 against Lakers

This is based on how well I think the teams are now and if the playoffs started NOW.

marvILLous
01-05-2011, 08:04 PM
the heats

dacreator101
01-05-2011, 08:08 PM
I feel the heat will easily beat the magics in probably 5. Not because im a heat fan but the magic have no bigs besides Dwight...if they dont make a trade for a big man its going to show in the playoffs imo

davids22
01-05-2011, 08:14 PM
I feel the heat will easily beat the magics in probably 5. Not because im a heat fan but the magic have no bigs besides Dwight...if they dont make a trade for a big man its going to show in the playoffs imo

Lol dude you're asking for hate. Don't ever bring up a teams lack of a big man.

Dwight could rape the Heat but the Heat have too much firepower to storm back at them with. Heat would realistically win in a series in 6 or 7 games, but to say in 5 doesn't give enough credit to the Magic.

redsox0717
01-05-2011, 08:17 PM

This guy has bandwagon written all over him

dhopisthename
01-05-2011, 08:18 PM
the heat probably would since the magic haven't fully integrated their new parts

THINKBLUE15
01-05-2011, 08:18 PM
The playoffs don't start now so who cares.

Minimal
01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
this guy has bandwagon written all over him
+1

beasted86
01-05-2011, 08:22 PM
The playoffs don't start now so who cares.

Agreed.

A lot of things can happen between then and now including injury.

dacreator101
01-05-2011, 08:33 PM
you guys act like Dwight carrys team...yea he gets great rebounds...and plays great defence but his offence still needs a little boost...its obviously he is better then any of our big man..but thing is heat have multiple(3 in particular centers we can throw at him)..And who's going to step up besides D12? turkish? lol..naw

SteBO
01-05-2011, 08:49 PM
This is going to turn into a "bash the heat" thread. Playoffs aren't anywhere near anyway. This will be closed soon. 3....2.....1

dacreator101
01-05-2011, 08:50 PM
lol i just wanted people opionion since espn is trying to blow it up who's a better team...thats all..

SteBO
01-05-2011, 08:57 PM
lol i just wanted people opionion since espn is trying to blow it up who's a better team...thats all..
I'll answer anyway. Even when Orlando gets it's players fully integrated, Heat win in 6 games. Orlando has no backup center, and their perimeter D is laughable.

dacreator101
01-05-2011, 09:02 PM
ty sir..answered and gave a description why..lol all i requested...can everyone else do the same damn...lol

210Don
01-05-2011, 09:04 PM
this is really irrelevant no one has ever won a championship before the all star break
but i think the heat are the best in the east

Bulls_fan90
01-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Spurs.

stawka
01-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Probably the Spurs or Heat. Lakers are playing like garbage, Orlando is still developing, Boston has an injured KG. If KG was healthy, I'd say Boston or Spurs

BuddhaMONK
01-05-2011, 09:52 PM
http://www.almostathletes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Dwyane-Wade.jpg

that was because of shaq (his 20ppg and 10 reb). Notice how wade never repeated it when shaq's numbers dropped. Remember 2007 when he got swept in the first round? Yup real leakage out of his vag in the clutch, that's why he got his boyfriends lebron and bosh to help clean up the mess, unfortunatly wade didn't realize lebron suffers from the very same problem, so bosh is gonna have to get dirty to clean this one up.

gfixer33
01-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Sick and tired of all the heat talk espn finds it needed to post constant score updates on all miami games.lakers against celtics in 6

BuddhaMONK
01-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Sick and tired of all the heat talk espn finds it needed to post constant score updates on all miami games.lakers against celtics in 6

i agree that's the main reason i hate lebron, because he's like a new song when you walk through a mall they playing it over and over, people need to stfu i hope he has a career ending injury so don't have to here bout him every where i go.

Giraffes Rule
01-05-2011, 10:26 PM
How anyone can choose the Lakers as they're playing right now is beyond ridiculous. If the playoffs started tomorrow, the way the Lakers are playing, they wouldn't make it out of the first round.

And do I need to point out the irony of Heat fans calling out the Magic for having no depth at PF/C?

Super.
01-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Certainly not the Celtics missing KG and Perkins

Kashmir13579
01-06-2011, 03:32 AM
Heat win it all

Sixerlover
01-06-2011, 03:33 AM
The Sixers duh!

SteBO
01-06-2011, 09:58 AM
How anyone can choose the Lakers as they're playing right now is beyond ridiculous. If the playoffs started tomorrow, the way the Lakers are playing, they wouldn't make it out of the first round.

And do I need to point out the irony of Heat fans calling out the Magic for having no depth at PF/C?
We have 3 centers and they have one. The irony you're talking about is beyond me.

quade36
01-06-2011, 10:07 AM
We have 3 centers and they have one. The irony you're talking about is beyond me.

I must be missing something. Who are these three centers???? Are you considering Wade, Bosh, and James as your centers?

I personally don't think the Heat have any centers worth starting unless you consider Haslem a center and he is extremely undersized at that position. Isn't he still injured???

I'd also take the Celtics over either team. Last I checked, its the Celtics who have 3 centers.

dacreator101
01-06-2011, 10:20 AM
we do hav Big Z, damp, and Joey..yea there not the best centers out..but they are surviving..Heat are not getting killed in the paint as much as they were when they first started..those 3 heads are starting to change other team defence too cause they all 3 play diffrently..yea celtics centers will own us all day....But then u got the big 3 who will own them..so i look forward to another celtics matchup....but ultimatly...who will win? MAGIC OR HEAT? lol..

Pierzynski4Prez
01-06-2011, 10:41 AM
we do hav Big Z, damp, and Joey..yea there not the best centers out..but they are surviving..Heat are not getting killed in the paint as much as they were when they first started..those 3 heads are starting to change other team defence too cause they all 3 play diffrently..yea celtics centers will own us all day....But then u got the big 3 who will own them..so i look forward to another celtics matchup....but ultimatly...who will win? MAGIC OR HEAT? lol..

why do you add "lol" to the end of all of your posts?

dacreator101
01-06-2011, 11:01 AM
im a funny guy

xbrackattackx
01-06-2011, 11:08 AM
Celtics is who I think will be the Eastern Conference Champs.

thenyknicks
01-06-2011, 11:28 AM
the knicks
landry fields becomes a legend

BrahCake954
01-06-2011, 11:28 AM
magic are always the most overrated team going into the playoffs

Minimal
01-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Bulls, Rose is better than MJ.

todu82
01-06-2011, 11:30 AM
For the whole playoffs, if it ended today.

Boston over Philadelphia in 5
Miami over Indiana in 5
Chicago over New York in 6
Orlando over Atlanta in 7

Boston over Orlando in 6
Miami over Chicago in 6

Boston over Miami in 7

San Antonio over Portland in 6
Dallas over New Orleans in 6
L.A. Lakers over Denver in 6
Oklahoma City over Utah in 7

San Antonio over Oklahoma City in 6
L.A. Lakers over Dallas in 6

San Antonio over L.A. Lakers in 7

Boston over San Antonio in 6

Minimal
01-06-2011, 11:32 AM

Miami over Indiana in 5

Boston over Orlando in 6
Miami over Chicago in 6

Boston over Miami in 7

+1

West: Spurs East: Celtics or Heat

Pierzynski4Prez
01-06-2011, 11:33 AM
im a funny guy

you mean, you're a funny guy LOL.

dacreator101
01-06-2011, 11:44 AM
wow guys good break down on the brackett..
www.wayneonabeat.com

blueplanet
01-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Based off how good both teams are playing right now, who will HEAT OR MAGICS...

Another bandwagon Heat fan asking for hate. Stop it already.

godolphins
01-06-2011, 11:57 AM
The Heat

Giancarlor
01-06-2011, 11:58 AM
I would hate to say it (since i'm a Knicks fan) but I have to be a realist, If the playoff ended today with no questions asked the Heat will win it. Again it's still early but the question did asked if "today". The heat have been playing with a lot of vengeance, What is it now 19 wins of the last 20?, they only lost by 2 points against Dallas and the ones that they won they crushed their opponents.

RedSoxFan2434
01-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Right Now? I'd say Boston or Heat.

Orlando will hav trouble in the playoffs bcse of their lack of bigs. Once Dwight gets in foul trouble they r screwd. Boston has defensive big centers lik Perk, Shaq, Jermaine, Baby just to stop Howard. Losing Gortat is huge.

dacreator101
01-06-2011, 11:59 AM
bandwagon? U nerd i asked who will win...as in asking for you guys opioion based on how good both teams are playing right now.....enough with the bandwagon talk...yea im a heat fan..but the magics are looking good right now..i just wanted to know what other people taught of the 2 team u blueplanet ***...

yanks08
01-06-2011, 12:10 PM
This guy has bandwagon written all over him

lol and he said in 5!!!! this is what i hate when tooo many homers come up with threads!!!!

ill take knicks in 7 lol!!!! :facepalm:

mikantsass
01-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Magic would beat the Heat...
But the Celtics would beat either team so it doesnt matter

m26555
01-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Like they "owned them" the first two times they played this season, right? :laugh2:

You're kidding yourself if you think ANY team can "own" Boston.

Anyway, to answer your original question, Magic in six. Dwight would eat that frontcourt alive.

SteBO
01-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Like they "owned them" the first two times they played this season, right? :laugh2:

You're kidding yourself if you think ANY team can "own" Boston.

Anyway, to answer your original question, Magic in six. Dwight would eat that frontcourt alive.
Who on Orlando defends LeBron and Wade? Hedo? Arenas? Richardson? :laugh2:

A team that leans on three pointers to win games aren't beating good teams in the playoffs. Dwight can do what he wants in the paint, bt it means once he's in foul trouble and trust me, he will be in foul trouble A LOT!

Giraffes Rule
01-06-2011, 05:23 PM

Miami over Indiana in 5

Boston over Orlando in 6
Miami over Chicago in 6

Boston over Miami in 7

I would reverse that to San Antonio over Boston if it were to start today. Without KG I don't think Boston continues to play at the level they did last night for a full series. With KG though, I agree.

m26555
01-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Who on Orlando defends LeBron and Wade? Hedo? Arenas? Richardson? :laugh2:

A team that leans on three pointers to win games aren't beating good teams in the playoffs. Dwight can do what he wants in the paint, bt it means once he's in foul trouble and trust me, he will be in foul trouble A LOT!
I agree with you about the whole "live-and-die-by-the-three" mantra, but did Orlando not just make the Finals two years ago? They're a very good team, and they have playoff experience.

SteBO
01-06-2011, 05:48 PM
I agree with you about the whole "live-and-die-by-the-three" mantra, but did Orlando not just make the Finals two years ago? They're a very good team, and they have playoff experience.
That I do agree with that. Don't get me wrong. They are a very good team and once they get their pieces integrated at their fullest, they will cause Miami and Boston problems. I just think that they have to rely too much on threes once Dwight gets in foul trouble. But that's what's so good about getting Arenas because it gives them an offensive weapon that create his own shot. Turkoglu was a good pickup too, but they aren't really good defenders. The only reason the Magic are decent defensively is because of Howard, but if he isn't in the game, then what?

dacreator101
01-06-2011, 09:23 PM
That I do agree with that. Don't get me wrong. They are a very good team and once they get their pieces integrated at their fullest, they will cause Miami and Boston problems. I just think that they have to rely too much on threes once Dwight gets in foul trouble. But that's what's so good about getting Arenas because it gives them an offensive weapon that create his own shot. Turkoglu was a good pickup too, but they aren't really good defenders. The only reason the Magic are decent defensively is because of Howard, but if he isn't in the game, then what?

this ^

ManOnFire
01-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Boston.

MalZee24
01-07-2011, 02:58 AM
Nice grammar in the thread title.