PDA

View Full Version : 1st Team All NBA This Year will be tough to choose or at least should be

JordansBulls
01-05-2011, 12:15 PM
1st Team All NBA This Year will be tough to choose or at least should be and not based on reputation.

Guards
Derrick Rose
Rajon Rondo
Dwyane Wade
Kobe Bryant
Deron Williams
Chris Paul

Forwards
Kevin Durant
Lebron James
Dirk Nowitzki
Amare Stoudamire
Carmelo Anthony
Pau Gasol

Center
Dwight Howard (probably only obvious one)

Niro
01-05-2011, 12:23 PM
right now:

wade
kobe
james
stoudemire
howard

godolphins
01-05-2011, 12:28 PM
^^^ This

beasted86
01-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Considering team wins, and both offense & DEFENSE (a word most typical fans forget exists).... Kobe & Wade should get the guard spots, and James should get one of the forward spots.

It's a toss up at the other forward spot between how Dirk, Stoudemire & Gasol finish out the year.

pedrofan45
01-05-2011, 12:32 PM
IMO Kobe shouldn't make it this year

But these four should definitely make it

Wade
Lebron
Stoudemire
Howard

This is all for right now though... Who knows how the season will play out

LTBaByyy
01-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Dirk has been #1 in the MVP Race all year long and he is on the second team?????

Come on now, Dirk will be on the first team

Giaps
01-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Rose
Wade
Lebron
Stoudemire
Howard

Really want to put Dirk on this list but statistically, I can't see where I could.

beasted86
01-05-2011, 12:37 PM
IMO Kobe shouldn't make it this year

His defense is still better than any other guard in contention not named Wade. Paul is a good defender, but doesn't have the wins to overtake Kobe.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-05-2011, 12:38 PM
right now:

wade
kobe
james
stoudemire
howard

right here ^

Baller1
01-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Durant will finish on the first team. There's not a doubt in my mind.

jmtapia
01-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Rondo
Wade
LBJ
Stoudemire
Howard

Khalifa21
01-05-2011, 12:41 PM
1st team:

Dwyane Wade
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Amar'e Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

2nd team:

Chris Paul
Manu Ginobili
Kevin Durant
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol

3rd team:

Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Garnett (Blake Griffin if record doesn't matter)
Tim Duncan

Giaps
01-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Durant will finish on the first team. There's not a doubt in my mind.
He could, but he will have to finish over 2 of these guys: Lebron, Stoudemire, Nowitzki

Baller1
01-05-2011, 12:45 PM
He could, but he will have to finish over 2 of these guys: Lebron, Stoudemire, Nowitzki

It will be tough of course, but I firmly believe he will. He's already picked up his pace in a huge way since his slow start, and it's only going to improve as the season progresses.

S-Dot
01-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Rose
Kobe
Amare/LeBron/Dirk
Dirk/LeBron/Amare
Howard

That forward position is tough. KD still is still in the runnings too

Kutchie03
01-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Rose
Wade
Durant
James
Howard

i think that james and howard should definitely be on it.. deron williams and stoudemire should both be considered

Swashcuff
01-05-2011, 12:53 PM
1st team:

Dwyane Wade
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Amar'e Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

2nd team:

Chris Paul
Manu Ginobili
Kevin Durant
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol

3rd team:

Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Carmelo Anthony
Tim Duncan

There is no way shape form or chance Manu makes the second team ahead of D.Will nor D. Rose. Also Pau will be a F so he will effectively take Garnett's spot on the 3rd team. Duncan may get the C spot on the 2nd team. 3rd team C would in all likeliness be a toss up between Bogut, Horford and Al Jefferson. Once Bogut gets his game together and start performing the way we all know he can he could possibly swoop in and take the 2nd team C spot. I don't think Manu may even get a spot on any of the team's by season's end. I mean is he really going to be more deserving than Rondo and Westbrook?

Sadds The Gr8
01-05-2011, 12:54 PM
the guard spots might SEEM tough but will obviously be Wade and Kobe. one forward spot will go to LBJ and the other is a toss up between KD, Amar'e and Dirk. Center will obviously be Howard. so it won't really be that hard only one of the forward spots will be tough.

Swashcuff
01-05-2011, 01:00 PM
I have a question.

What is the difference with Amar'e this season as opposed to years past?

He is the same player same skillset, basically same role on both ends of the floor. But last season he was regarded as a C when he spent the vast majority of his time on the floor as a PF and this season he is being regarded as a PF (his OBVIOUS natural position) whilst playing more time at C and performing more C duties. Is there any chance that he actually makes a team as a C and not a F. God forbid Dwight went down I'd be anything that he'd make the first team as the C.

mikantsass
01-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Should be:

Deron
Wade
James
Amare
Dwight

xbrackattackx
01-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Rondo/Rose
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Amar'e Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

DaBUU
01-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Rose
Wade
LBJ
Dirk
D12

2nd Team:
Chris Paul
Kobe
Durant
Amare
Duncan (can he make it as a C?)

3rd Team:
DWill
Westbrook (edit)
Melo
Gasol
Horford

Honorable Mention Team:
Rondo
Manu
Deng!
Boozer!
Noah!

Swashcuff
01-05-2011, 01:08 PM
IMO 4 of the 5 spots are going to be locks by season's end.

Dwayne Wade
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Kevin Durant/Dirk Nowitzki/Amar'e Stodamire (though the previous 4 times he made an All-NBA team he made it as a C not a F)
Dwight Howard

Swashcuff
01-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Rose
Wade
LBJ
Dirk
D12

2nd Team:
Chris Paul
Kobe
Durant
Amare

3rd Team:
DWill
Westbrook (edit)
Melo
Gasol
Horford

Well the 13 other times he has made it in the past it has been as a PF but considering how weak the C position is across the board this season and also that he has played exclusively C this season I see no reason why not.

lvlheaded
01-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Wade
Kobe
LeBron
Stoudemire
Howard

Thats how I see it right now

JordansBulls
01-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Well right now, Kobe shouldn't be on the 1st team this year, not when he is 3rd on his team in Win Shares and considering Gasol and Odom won't be on the 1st team. If they were on 1st team, then it wouldn't matter, but doesn't seem accurate to put a player on 1st team if his teammates has more total shares than him.

I would put Wade and CP3 on 1st team right now. CP3 is 1st in PER and Win Shares and Wade is 2nd and 3rd in them.
If anyone else other than CP3 makes it it should be Rose or Deron. Right now the Bulls and Jazz have just as good as a record as LA and neither was to be anywhere close to LA this year.

dnewguy
01-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Rondo
Wade
Bron
Durrant
Howard

Rivera
01-05-2011, 02:03 PM
im goin with as of right now

wade/rondo/lbj/amare/dwight

and what a coincidence

they all play in the east...the east is makin a comeback!!

marvILLous
01-05-2011, 02:03 PM
rose
wade
durant
lebron
dwight

PhillyFaninLA
01-05-2011, 02:05 PM
right now:

wade
kobe
james
stoudemire
howard

I agree with this 99%...only 99% because part of me is considering Durant for Stoudemire even though Stoudemire deserves it more so far this year.

SteBO
01-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Rose
Wade
LeBron
Amare
Dwight

Rondo
Bryant
Durant
Nowitzki
Duncan

D-Will
Ginobli
Melo
Gasol
Horford

b_russ
01-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Should be:

Deron
Wade
James
Amare
Dwight

I agree

bigsams50
01-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Rose
Wade
LeBron
Amare
Dwight

Rondo
Bryant
Durant
Nowitzki
Duncan

D-Will
Ginobli
Melo
Gasol
Horford

This. I might have put Noah above Horford for 3rd team, but with his injury he has no chance now IMO

el_primo_nano
01-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Derrick Rose
Kobe
James/Durant
Amare
Dwight

would be my five. I think CP3 and Derron still have time to fight for that spot

blueplanet
01-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Wade
Kobe (He shouldn't be here but unfortunately he will be).
LeBron
Durant
Dwight

(Funny how most people stopped riding Durant's dick so fast. LeBron's not going to bulls/knicks/nets made Durant pretty overrated during the summer. He is now where he deserves to be. But I do think he is gonna make the 1st team if OKC maintains a good record (top 3/4 seed in the west))

kozelkid
01-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Well right now, Kobe shouldn't be on the 1st team this year, not when he is 3rd on his team in Win Shares and considering Gasol and Odom won't be on the 1st team. If they were on 1st team, then it wouldn't matter, but doesn't seem accurate to put a player on 1st team if his teammates has more total shares than him.

I would put Wade and CP3 on 1st team right now. CP3 is 1st in PER and Win Shares and Wade is 2nd and 3rd in them.
If anyone else other than CP3 makes it it should be Rose or Deron. Right now the Bulls and Jazz have just as good as a record as LA and neither was to be anywhere close to LA this year.

Agreed with this completely.

Right now it should be...
Paul
Wade
Lebron
Dirk
Howard

Amare will likely be considered a center so it definitely will be very interesting who gets it between him and Howard.

Unfortunately I expect Kobe to make it which will be ridiculous.

CHANGO
01-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Wade or (Rose, Deron, CP3)
Kobe or Wade
Lebron
Dirk or Amare
Howard or Dwight LOL

daleja424
01-05-2011, 06:00 PM
not that hard...

Deron Willims
Dwyane Wade
Kevin Durant
Lebron James
Dwight Howard

Derrick Rose
Kobe Bryant
Amare Stoudemire
Dirk Nowitzki
Tim Duncan

Russel Westbrook
Chris Paul
Kevin Garnett
Chris Bosh
Andrew Bynum

Flash3
01-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Considering team wins, and both offense & DEFENSE (a word most typical fans forget exists).... Kobe & Wade should get the guard spots, and James should get one of the forward spots.

It's a toss up at the other forward spot between how Dirk, Stoudemire & Gasol finish out the year.

dirk has to be a lock.

Cano4prez
01-05-2011, 06:17 PM
How is Wade not a lock as of now

AIRMAR72
01-05-2011, 06:52 PM
MAN! kobe deserve NOTHING!!! the guy never played D since hes been in the league for 48min makes nobody around him better cant play under pressure,turnover king,pure chuck master who always get outplayed by the opposition best player yet they always having this fake,phony, no real WILL to win trickster as first team baller who as never once deliver when it counts da lakers are a better team without him and kobe has prove that to me and da league countless times over N OVER its time for the new youngbloods to get there well deserve props kobe is finish

Vidball
01-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Kobe, Wade, LeBron, and Howard are all locks. For now Dirk is probably the other forward that should make it.

Vidball
01-05-2011, 07:23 PM
MAN! kobe deserve NOTHING!!! the guy never played D since hes been in the league for 48min makes nobody around him better cant play under pressure,turnover king,pure chuck master who always get outplayed by the opposition best player yet they always having this fake,phony, no real WILL to win trickster as first team baller who as never once deliver when it counts da lakers are a better team without him and kobe has prove that to me and da league countless times over N OVER its time for the new youngbloods to get there well deserve props kobe is finish

Haha...very ignorant post. No need to even point out why--bball fans will be able to list a dozen things wrong with this post. #6 will be here by June :)

FadeAwayLikeMJ
01-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Rose
Wade
LeBron
Amare
Dwight

Rondo
Bryant
Durant
Nowitzki
Duncan

D-Will
Ginobli
Melo
Gasol
Horford

thank you. again, no Rondo love... but Rondo should absolutely be at least on the 2nd team.

JordansBulls
01-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Kobe, Wade, LeBron, and Howard are all locks. For now Dirk is probably the other forward that should make it.

How is Kobe a lock right now?

beasted86
01-05-2011, 08:17 PM
How is Wade not a lock as of now
Let the Haters hate.

beasted86
01-05-2011, 08:19 PM

Which guard that you think should make it in ahead of Kobe has better defense than him?

I can't think of any guard who has such a drastic advantage over Kobe offensively that we can overlook the comparison defensively.... and we all know the Lakers will have the wins to get him consideration.

JordansBulls
01-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Which guard that you think should make it in ahead of Kobe has better defense than him?

I can't think of any guard who has such a drastic advantage over Kobe offensively that we can overlook the comparison defensively.... and we all know the Lakers will have the wins to get him consideration.

There is a reason there is a an defense team as well. Otherwise guys like Magic, Bird, Barkley would never have made 1st team all nba or even Tmac. And Kobe doesn't really play defense that much these days. Guys like Rondo, Wade, CP3 play defense pretty much all the time.

John Walls Era
01-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Rajon Rondo
Wade
Lebron
Dirk
Dwight (Default)

John Walls Era
01-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm not giving Kobe the free pass anymore. I'm sick of people giving him awards even though he doesn't deserve it (finals MVP).

JasonJohnHorn
01-05-2011, 09:42 PM
I always hate to see two shooting guards and two small forwards on the team, since the SF and SG positions are so similar, its like putting four guys at the same position on the team and the PG and PF get left out (though in years past the ALLNBA team has had two PFs).

I prefer to see a PG, SG, SF, PF and C. Kobe and LBJ are the best players at their respective positions. PF and C is not as clear to me because it all depends where Pau Gasol is listed, and yes, I think there is a case to put Pau over Howard. As for power forward, there are so many guys playing well, Pau for one, and Kevin love and Blake Griffen, those guys are all playing great and I'm leaving a few off.

but easily the hardest position is PG. D-Rose, D-Will, CP3, Wesbrook, Rondo. Its nice to see the league as deep as it is at PG.

I'd go with:
Rondo
Kobe
LBJ
Love
Gasol

To me, those are the guys who are playing the best ball at their respective positions right now, though admittedly Love's production is in a losing situation, but the guy just busts his @$$ off on the glass. And I have no arguements for anybody who wants to put Howard at C and Pau at PF.

Cano4prez
01-05-2011, 09:48 PM
I always hate to see two shooting guards and two small forwards on the team, since the SF and SG positions are so similar, its like putting four guys at the same position on the team and the PG and PF get left out (though in years past the ALLNBA team has had two PFs).

I prefer to see a PG, SG, SF, PF and C. Kobe and LBJ are the best players at their respective positions. PF and C is not as clear to me because it all depends where Pau Gasol is listed, and yes, I think there is a case to put Pau over Howard. As for power forward, there are so many guys playing well, Pau for one, and Kevin love and Blake Griffen, those guys are all playing great and I'm leaving a few off.

but easily the hardest position is PG. D-Rose, D-Will, CP3, Wesbrook, Rondo. Its nice to see the league as deep as it is at PG.

I'd go with:
Rondo
Kobe
LBJ
Love
Gasol

To me, those are the guys who are playing the best ball at their respective positions right now, though admittedly Love's production is in a losing situation, but the guy just busts his @$$ off on the glass. And I have no arguements for anybody who wants to put Howard at C and Pau at PF.

:confused:

Fnom11
01-05-2011, 10:05 PM
How anyone can even consider Kobe the way he's played this season is ridiculous.

pedrofan45
01-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Haha...very ignorant post. No need to even point out why--bball fans will be able to list a dozen things wrong with this post. #6 will be here by June :)

No matter if the Lakers win or not in June. That's the team winning. Sorry, Kobe is not first-team as of right now according to the way he's been playing this year.

NBA-GMaster
01-05-2011, 10:39 PM
1st team:
Rose
Wade
James
Durant
Stoudemire

2nd team:
Paul
Bryant
Nowitzki
Howard

Amare1
01-05-2011, 11:17 PM
1st Team:
Rajon Rondo
Dwyane Wade
Lebron James
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

2nd Team:
Chris Paul
Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol if I can make him a center

benzni
01-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Rose
Wade
LBJ
Dirk
D12

2nd Team:
Chris Paul
Kobe
Durant
Amare

3rd Team:
DWill
Westbrook (edit)
Melo
Gasol
Horford

Honorable Mention Team:
Rondo
Manu
Deng!
Boozer!
Noah!

the way deng missed both free throws that would have tied the game vs the nets today he doesnt deserve to be a benchwarmer

lkingratedr
01-05-2011, 11:42 PM
1st team:

Dwyane Wade
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Amar'e Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

2nd team:

Chris Paul
Manu Ginobili
Kevin Durant
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol

3rd team:

Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Carmelo Anthony
Tim Duncan

you forgetting some1 ... RAJON RONDO

the guy is leading the league in assist he had 70+ in his first 5 Or 6 games i say he beats out ginobli or deron williams he has to be on this list

blueplanet
01-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Most deserving ones as of now are:

Rondo
Wade
LeBron
Dirk
Dwight

JordansBulls
01-06-2011, 12:18 AM

Rondo
Wade
LeBron
Dirk
Dwight

Right now Rondo has missed too many games.

believeinNYK
01-06-2011, 02:30 AM
Deron Williams
Wade
Lebron
Amare
D12

2nd team:
Chris Paul
Kobe
Durant
Dirk
Pau gasol

poleandreel
01-06-2011, 02:47 AM
there is no reason for kobe to be on the first team. He is not playing well and his scoring is only up because he takes so many shots.

rose
westbrook
d.williams
rondo
cp3
wade

are all guards that are having better years than kobe

Bass05
01-06-2011, 11:42 AM
I would go with:

Guard: R. Westbrook
Guard: M. Ellis
Forward: W. Chandler
Forward: K. Love
Center: A. Bargnani

Well, it's more an honorable mention...

DaBUU
01-06-2011, 01:28 PM
the way deng missed both free throws that would have tied the game vs the nets today he doesnt deserve to be a benchwarmer

i dont even want to think about that crap fest from last night. The whole team (yeah Im also looking at you DRose) is on my **** list right now.

DaBUU
01-06-2011, 01:32 PM

Rondo
Wade
LeBron
Dirk
Dwight

I love Rondo's PG skills and what he does for his team, but i cant put a guy who cant shoot, score or hit a free throw (41%, Really?) on the NBA 1st team. Not when guys like CP3, DWill, Westbrook and DRose have been doing it all, all year long.

JordansBulls
01-06-2011, 02:20 PM
I love Rondo's PG skills and what he does for his team, but i cant put a guy who cant shoot, score or hit a free throw (41%, Really?) on the NBA 1st team. Not when guys like CP3, DWill, Westbrook and DRose have been doing it all, all year long.

The thing with Rondo right now is that the Celtics have played 34 games while he has only played 23 games. He has missed 11 games already this season and considering there are other players playing just as well or better, he won't make 1st team this season.

Venomous88
01-06-2011, 03:15 PM
How it should be:

1st
Chris Paul
Dwyane Wade
LeBron James
Dirk Nowitzki
Dwight Howard

2nd
Deron Williams
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Durant
Amar'e Stoudemire
Tim Duncan

3rd team
Derrick Rose
Rajon Rondo
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Bosh/Pau Gasol (Matters who's playing better by the end of season and who has the better record)
Al Horford

cubbiedog161
01-07-2011, 12:33 AM
what is your all nba team

JordansBulls
01-13-2011, 02:03 AM
How it should be:

1st
Chris Paul
Dwyane Wade
LeBron James
Dirk Nowitzki
Dwight Howard

2nd
Deron Williams
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Durant
Amar'e Stoudemire
Tim Duncan

3rd team
Derrick Rose
Rajon Rondo
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Bosh/Pau Gasol (Matters who's playing better by the end of season and who has the better record)
Al Horford

If Dirk misses any more time he won't be on the 1st team

kobe24>lebron23
01-13-2011, 03:22 AM
right now:

wade
kobe
james
stoudemire
howard

Completely agreed but amare and dirk could switch but amare deserves it

kobe24>lebron23
01-13-2011, 03:30 AM

Stfu dude seriously u make the stupidest comments... Kobe neve played defense r u serious? Back in his 20's he was like the best defensive sg in the league ur a ****en hater u should get banned atleast I say lebron is a great great player... Ur annoying with ur stupid posts! Just leave!

Ebbs
01-13-2011, 03:39 AM
Rose
Wade
Lebron
Dirk
Howard

Rondo
Kobe
Durant
Stoudamire
Pau

honestly Dirk/Durant/Stat is so tough

kobe24>lebron23
01-13-2011, 03:41 AM

Cuz he's Kobe duh lol now I understand u want rose in there but come on u know Kobe usually turns it up in January and so far this year it's been no different he will be there at the end and diservedly so

kobe24>lebron23
01-13-2011, 03:45 AM
I'm not giving Kobe the free pass anymore. I'm sick of people giving him awards even though he doesn't deserve it (finals MVP).

This just proves to me your a hater... Dude he deserved it 1 game doesn't mean everything what about the other six games bythe way game 7 he had 15 boards 15 !!! Now for u to say such a dumb comment is lame and that goes for all of u others who think the same... Don't u guys remember espn said that if the lakers lost the series they would still consider Kobe the MVP! My how fast people forget

kobe24>lebron23
01-13-2011, 03:47 AM
How anyone can even consider Kobe the way he's played this season is ridiculous.

26-5-5 and u think he's played bad lol plus Kobe always turns it up in January this year is no different

kArSoN RyDaH
01-13-2011, 04:21 AM
1st team:

Dwyane Wade
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Amar'e Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

2nd team:

Chris Paul
Manu Ginobili
Kevin Durant
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol

3rd team:

Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Carmelo Anthony
Tim Duncan

this.:clap:

kArSoN RyDaH
01-13-2011, 04:23 AM
LOL @ all the Kobe hate.

Let the haters hate. When Kobe is holding up that trophy in June and winning his 3rd Finals MVP you guys will all be biting your words. Just like you did last year after the Pheonix series.

Hate on......

kArSoN RyDaH
01-13-2011, 04:25 AM
Don't coaches vote for the award?

kobe24>lebron23
01-13-2011, 04:48 AM
Hate on lol

JordansBulls
01-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Cuz he's Kobe duh lol now I understand u want rose in there but come on u know Kobe usually turns it up in January and so far this year it's been no different he will be there at the end and diservedly so

Kobe right now is 3rd on his team in Win Shares. Unless the guys ahead of him in Win Shares on his team make at least 2nd team, then Kobe shouldn't either.

sargon21
01-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Rose
Wade
Lebron
Amare
Dwight

Deron
Kobe
Durant
Dirk
Gasol

Rondo
CP3
Carmelo
Blake
Horford

Baller1
01-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Kobe has been so underwhelming this year. He does not deserve it over Williams/Wade/Rose/Rondo and possibly CP3/Westbrook.

Right now:

Williams (Rose)
Wade (Rondo)
Durant
LeBron (Amare)
Dwight

xbrackattackx
01-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Kobe has been so underwhelming this year. He does not deserve it over Williams/Wade/Rose/Rondo and possibly CP3/Westbrook.

Right now:

Williams (Rose)
Wade (Rondo)
Durant
LeBron (Amare)
Dwight

I agree with Kobe being underwhelming but he always picks it up after the All-star break.

It has to be Dwight at center, And I think Lebron,Durant,Rose and Williams maybe lock ins.

I know Rondo and Dwight will be in the all Defense teams.

ManRam
01-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Rose
Wade
LeBron
Amare
Dwight

I could fully imagine Durant overtaking Amare and Kobe replacing Rose by season's end.

And this is coming from someone who is not a Rose-supporter. He just flat out deserves it right now.

JordansBulls
01-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Rose
Wade
LeBron
Amare
Dwight

I could fully imagine Durant overtaking Amare and Kobe replacing Rose by season's end.

And this is coming from someone who is not a Rose-supporter. He just flat out deserves it right now.

Forwards are loaded now. You also have Durant and Dirk.

Vidball
01-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Kobe right now is 3rd on his team in Win Shares. Unless the guys ahead of him in Win Shares on his team make at least 2nd team, then Kobe shouldn't either.

Wow...I've never seen such respect for Win Shares...lol. Good thing Win Shares takes everything into account--the opposing teams defensive schemes, hustle, lock-down D, timely baskets, etc.

So, Kobe is now the 3rd best player on his team? Lol.

kobe24>lebron23
01-13-2011, 07:04 PM
^^ exactly win shares don't mean jack

JordansBulls
01-13-2011, 09:10 PM
Wow...I've never seen such respect for Win Shares...lol. Good thing Win Shares takes everything into account--the opposing teams defensive schemes, hustle, lock-down D, timely baskets, etc.

So, Kobe is now the 3rd best player on his team? Lol.

I didn't say that. I said if you going to put Kobe on the 1st team despite being 3rd on his team in win shares then his other teammates needs to be on the all nba teams as well.

kArSoN RyDaH
01-14-2011, 12:02 AM
I didn't say that. I said if you going to put Kobe on the 1st team despite being 3rd on his team in win shares then his other teammates needs to be on the all nba teams as well.

Explain.....

JordansBulls
01-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Explain.....

Simply put how many guys make 1st team all nba when they have teammates who have more overall win shares than them and they (the teammate/s) don't make even the 2nd team? Only example I can remember was Steve Nash. I don't have a problem with him making first team, but if Gasol is leading the team in win shares like he did last year, their is no way he should be 3rd team with his teammate 1st team.

sargon21
01-14-2011, 12:09 AM
JB -- Dude, that is just ****ed up logic.

Bruno
01-14-2011, 12:11 AM

Right now:

Williams (Rose)
Wade (Rondo)
Durant
LeBron (Amare)
Dwight

How? He has the 5th highest PER in the league.

Baller1
01-14-2011, 12:38 AM
How? He has the 5th highest PER in the league.

Terrible ts%. PER isn't the end all be all.

Bruno
01-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Terrible ts%. PER isn't the end all be all.

A TS% of .552 is not terrible. Gasol has a TS% of .578 and he's considered to be one of the most efficient big men around the league.

Rose has a TS% of .542.
Westbrook has a TS% of .528
Rondo= .525

You said all these guards deserved it before Kobe in a previous post, yet all of them have lower TS%. Why does Bryant have a different criteria for you?

Lakersfan2483
01-14-2011, 01:04 AM
1st team

Dwayne Wade
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

2nd team

Rajon Rondo
Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
Dirk Nowitzki
Pau Gasol (if he's listed at center. He's played center most of the year)

Lakersfan2483
01-14-2011, 01:08 AM
A TS% of .552 is not terrible. Gasol has a TS% of .578 and he's considered to be one of the most efficient big men around the league.

Rose has a TS% of .542.
Rondo= .525

You said all these guards deserved it before Kobe in a previous post, yet all of them have lower TS%. Why does Bryant have a different criteria for you?

Yep, his TS pct is good and his PER is 5th amongst all the players in the NBA. Not to mention his numbers are very good considering his mins. are down per night. He's playing around 33 mins a game which is significantly lower than what he was playing last year. He was averaging 39 mins per game last year. Despite averaging 33 mins per night, he's still avg. 25, 4.5 and 5rpg which is not shabby at all.

Evolution23
01-14-2011, 01:25 AM
its not that hard for me

PG- CP3
SG- Wade
SF- Lebron
PF- Amare
C- Howard

Baller1
01-14-2011, 01:28 AM

Rose has a TS% of .542.
Rondo= .525

They all excel in different areas. Kobe however has regressed from the past, and I feel Williams and Rose are more deserving.

JordansBulls
01-14-2011, 10:06 AM
They all excel in different areas. Kobe however has regressed from the past, and I feel Williams and Rose are more deserving.

:nod:

JordansBulls
01-16-2011, 11:39 PM
its not that hard for me

PG- CP3
SG- Wade
SF- Lebron
PF- Amare
C- Howard

CP3 had the best stats but has regressed recently

Lake_Show2416
01-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Rose
Kobe ...he's no 1s pippen haha
Durant
Dirk
Dwight

JordansBulls
01-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Rose
Kobe ...he's no 1s pippen haha
Durant
Dirk
Dwight

:confused:

heatbb
01-17-2011, 04:59 PM
G Wade
G Rose
F James
F Stoudamire
C Howard

If only they had 6 spots, I'd put Dirk in there also, but currently he's not better than James or Stoudamire.

Hawkeye15
01-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Paul
Wade
LeBron
Stoudemire
Howard

so far.

JordansBulls
01-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Paul
Wade
LeBron
Stoudemire
Howard

so far.

I thought about Paul, but the guy has had a full roster most of the season and while the Bulls have missed their 2nd best player for 16 games and now 3rd best player for 17 games and they are the 3rd seed in the EAst right now.

Tony_Starks
01-18-2011, 12:15 AM
Based on how their playing right now I'd say

Rose
Wade
Lebron
Griffin
Howard

Ovratd1up
01-18-2011, 12:43 AM
Guards will be tough to figure out with so many picks that could garner consideration (Rose, Wade, Kobe, Deron, Paul, Westbrook, Rondo, Spurs kids) as well as the forward spots (Lebron, Melo, Durant, Amare, Pau, Dirk, Celts kids, Griffin).

My guess as to who they pick is as good as anyone's but

G: Rose
G: Wade
F: Lebron
F: Durant
C: Dwight

G: Kobe
G: Deron
F: Dirk
F: Pau
C: Amare

and Paul gets snubbed

JordansBulls
01-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Guards will be tough to figure out with so many picks that could garner consideration (Rose, Wade, Kobe, Deron, Paul, Westbrook, Rondo, Spurs kids) as well as the forward spots (Lebron, Melo, Durant, Amare, Pau, Dirk, Celts kids, Griffin).

My guess as to who they pick is as good as anyone's but

G: Rose
G: Wade
F: Lebron
F: Durant
C: Dwight

G: Kobe
G: Deron
F: Dirk
F: Pau
C: Amare

and Paul gets snubbed

I don't think you can snubbed Chris Paul this year.

Hawkeye15
01-23-2011, 10:46 AM
I thought about Paul, but the guy has had a full roster most of the season and while the Bulls have missed their 2nd best player for 16 games and now 3rd best player for 17 games and they are the 3rd seed in the EAst right now.

wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Rose makes it over Paul, and I am saying that even after the Hornets just won their 8th straight crushing the Spurs. If the Hornets finish around 50 wins, and Paul keeps his statistical advantages, he should be 1st team.

Minimal
01-23-2011, 10:59 AM
Pretty easy for me:

1st
G - Chris Paul
G - Dwyane Wade
F - LeBron James
F - Kevin Durant
C - Dwight Howard

2nd
G - Derrick Rose
G - Kobe Bryant
F - Amare Stoudemire
F - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Joakim Noah

3rd
G - Deron Williams
G - Russell Westbrook
F - Carmelo Anthony
F - Pau Gasol
C - Tyson Chandler

John Walls Era
01-23-2011, 11:38 AM
Rose
Wade
Lebron
Dirk
Howard

Bravo95
01-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Paul
Wade
James
Durant
Howard

Rose
Bryant
Nowitzki
Stoudemire
Horford

Baller1
01-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Pretty easy for me:

1st
G - Chris Paul
G - Dwyane Wade
F - LeBron James
F - Kevin Durant
C - Dwight Howard

2nd
G - Derrick Rose
G - Kobe Bryant
F - Amare Stoudemire
F - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Andrew Bogut

3rd
G - Deron Williams
G - Russell Westbrook
F - Carmelo Anthony
F - Pau Gasol
C - Joakim Noah

This is actually a pretty darn good list. I think Josh or Al Horford has a shot to make this list, but overall it looks about right.

rhino17
01-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Sorry, but Dirk and Amare deserve the forward spots this season, I will give it to them over lebron

Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Dirk Nowitzki
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

Hawkeye15
01-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Sorry, but Dirk and Amare deserve the forward spots this season, I will give it to them over lebron

Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Dirk Nowitzki
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

you can virtually be guaranteed LeBron will be 1st team all NBA.

Cano4prez
01-23-2011, 05:08 PM

Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Dirk Nowitzki
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

How?

arosen36
01-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Rose
Williams
James
Amare
Howard

JordansBulls
01-23-2011, 09:09 PM

Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Dirk Nowitzki
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

No way are they leaving both Lebron and Durant off 1st team.

blueplanet
01-23-2011, 09:24 PM
Paul
Wade
LeBron
Durant
Howard

But unfortunately Kobe will replace Paul even if he doesn't deserve it.

cargobox
01-23-2011, 09:27 PM
Monta Ellis
Stephen Curry
Eric Gordon
Blake Griffin.

just kidding.

footballer2369
01-23-2011, 09:27 PM
Minimal's list is just about perfect.

KnicksorBust
01-23-2011, 09:59 PM
When all is said and done...

1st Team:
Paul
Wade
LeBron
Durant
Dwight

2nd Team:
Rose
Kobe
Dirk
Amar'e
Gasol

Bruno
01-23-2011, 10:21 PM

:nod:

Sorry for the late response, I missed your comment.

His stats suggest otherwise. His PER of 24.7 is is up 2.8 points from last season. If he finishes this season with a PER of 24.7 it would be the 4th highest of his career. His TS%, Assist %, TRB%, and WS/48 minutes are also all up from last season. It's tough to say a guy has "regressed" when you consider the above information.

Even if Bryant has regressed as you claim, and even if Rose and Williams have continued to improve (they have) they still have lower production than Bryant.

If you were to ask me, Wade and Paul should get the nod over Bryant. Why? Because they have higher production and their teams have won nearly as many games as the Lakers. IMO, Deron and Rose have no chance while Wade and Bryant are still tearing up the league. Especially when you consider Paul, who posts the best numbers out of any of the true point guards.

Reputation is everything in this league. Keep in mind that Bryant received the 3rd most first place votes for the NBA First Team last season (only three less first place votes than LeBron and Dwight) despite having one of his worst statistical seasons since becoming a starter for the Lakers. Bryant wasn't even close to being top five in PER, or win-shares, yet he was still a nearly unanimous selection. It's not fair, but that's just how it seems to have played out in the past.

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/05/06/all.nba/
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bryanko01.html

Bruno
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM

1st Team:
Paul
Wade
LeBron
Durant
Dwight

2nd Team:
Rose
Kobe
Dirk
Amar'e
Gasol

Solid. This is how I would vote if the season ended today.

astrosmaniac
01-23-2011, 11:05 PM
1st team:
rose
wade
lebron
durant
howard

2nd team:
kobe
paul
dirk
amare
???

jmtapia
01-24-2011, 02:30 AM
CP3
Wade
LeBron
Dirk
Howard

Raph12
01-24-2011, 03:33 AM
As of right now:
CP3
Wade
LBJ
Stat
Superman

Who knows what it'll look like in April though...

shep33
01-24-2011, 03:49 AM
Kobe
Wade/Rose
Lebron
Amare
D12

Hawkeye15
01-24-2011, 04:10 AM

1st Team:
Paul
Wade
LeBron
Durant
Dwight

2nd Team:
Rose
Kobe
Dirk
Amar'e
Gasol

agreed.

nolin
01-24-2011, 05:03 AM
should be

rose
wade
bron
durant
howard

will be

wade
kobe
bron
durant
howard

JordansBulls
01-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Are 1st teams announced before the MVP?

nuggetsyankees
01-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Rose
Wade
Lebron
Stoudemire
Howard

Really want to put Dirk on this list but statistically, I can't see where I could.

this

JordansBulls
01-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Will Melo make 3rd team this year?

blueplanet
01-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Will Melo make 3rd team this year?

yes.

flii27kiid
01-24-2011, 06:08 PM
i though it was suppose to be one player for each position
1.rose
2.wade ( kobe depends on how he does in the second half of the season )
3.lebron
4.amare
5.howard

nolin
01-24-2011, 06:31 PM
i though it was suppose to be one player for each position1.rose
2.wade ( kobe depends on how he does in the second half of the season )
3.lebron
4.amare
5.howard

Nope not at all... guards can make it at any guard position . forwards at any forward position.

VinceCarter
01-24-2011, 06:42 PM
1st Team All NBA This Year will be tough to choose or at least should be and not based on reputation.

Guards
Derrick Rose
Rajon Rondo
Dwyane Wade
Kobe Bryant
Deron Williams
Chris Paul

No Russel Westbrook??! :facepalm:

JordansBulls
01-24-2011, 07:02 PM
No Russel Westbrook??! :facepalm:

Durant is going to get all the love. They aren't going to have 2 first teammers on there.

VinceCarter
01-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Durant is going to get all the love. They aren't going to have 2 first teammers on there.

Well that's unfortunate because he deserves it just as much as some of the others.

JordansBulls
01-24-2011, 11:22 PM
Well that's unfortunate because he deserves it just as much as some of the others.

Maybe so. But not two people on the same team on the first team unless team is a top 2 seed IMO.

JordansBulls
02-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Nope not at all... guards can make it at any guard position . forwards at any forward position.

This. I'm surprised most people don't know this.

heathonater
02-19-2011, 11:02 PM
i dont remmber the last time the nba was this loaded. the fact that durant could be excluded from first team all nba says enough about the talent in the league right now.

Jewelz0376
02-20-2011, 12:55 AM
As of right now I'd go

rose
wade
lebron
durant
howard

4 of those spots i think are locked up already....the only spot I think thats up for grabs is one of the guard spots...Its going to be between Wade and Kobe....Wade has it right now, but if the Lakers can play well after the all star break he might get it over wade..

John Walls Era
02-20-2011, 12:57 AM
Well.... Griffin is penciled in as PF.

dodie53
02-20-2011, 12:59 AM
kobe
wade
lebron
dirk
dwight

kimchi'sworld
02-20-2011, 01:37 AM
Agree with most of the picks except I would put LaMarcus Aldridge as a forward for the 3rd team. The guards seem interchangeable. I think four of the 1st teams will also be on the All-Defensive 1st team.

Paul (or Rose)
Wade
James
Nowitzki (or Durant)
Howard

Rose (or Paul)
Bryant
Durant (or Nowitzki)
Stoudemeire
Duncan

Rondo
Ginobli
Anthony
Aldridge
Horford

hon mention.
D. Will, Westbrook, Pierce, Gasol, Odom, Nash, Bosh, Ellis, Z. Randolph, Garnett, Allen

bbcmillionaire
02-20-2011, 02:01 AM
Rose
Deron Williams
Durant
Garnett
Dwight,

Hey since everyone else has a bulls bias, I'm going with MY opinion

Gibby
02-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Dirk has been #1 in the MVP Race all year long and he is on the second team?????

Come on now, Dirk will be on the first team

it doesnt matter were you start in the mvp race its were you finish.

Gibby
02-20-2011, 02:07 AM
As of right now I'd go

rose
wade
lebron
durant
howard

4 of those spots i think are locked up already....the only spot I think thats up for grabs is one of the guard spots...Its going to be between Wade and Kobe....Wade has it right now, but if the Lakers can play well after the all star break he might get it over wade..

this

85BearsDefense
02-20-2011, 02:16 AM
Rose
Kobe
James
Amare
Howard

knightstemplar
02-20-2011, 02:35 AM
wade
kobe
lebron
amare
howard

rose has a huge chance tho

footballer2369
02-20-2011, 02:40 AM
this

You agree that the last spot comes down to Wade or Kobe? I completely disagree. I think it's between Rose, Paul and Kobe. There are two guards and neither has to be a PG, and it's hard to argue that Rose is better than Wade or Kobe. Rose has a shot at MVP, I don't think he's 1st team yet considering there are 3 or 4 guards with much better numbers and a better track record.

Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Howard

JordansBulls
02-20-2011, 08:48 PM
You agree that the last spot comes down to Wade or Kobe? I completely disagree. I think it's between Rose, Paul and Kobe. There are two guards and neither has to be a PG, and it's hard to argue that Rose is better than Wade or Kobe. Rose has a shot at MVP, I don't think he's 1st team yet considering there are 3 or 4 guards with much better numbers and a better track record.

Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Howard

How can you be MVP and not 1st team? That doesn't make sense.

footballer2369
02-20-2011, 09:09 PM
How can you be MVP and not 1st team? That doesn't make sense.

Rose isn't one of the best (two) guards, for someone who used to go by PER and WS, you seem to drop them when a player on your team has hype. He simply has not performed/produced/efficiently produced as well as Wade, Kobe or Paul and he is on the same plane as Williams. If he wins MVP, it's not because he's the best player.

An example of something similar:

Wade was 3rd in DPOY voting, but was left off the first team behind Kobe. This would be similar (only Wade deserved 1st team nod, while Rose doesn't this season).

Again, this is in a perfect world. We have seen the NBA awards voting is far from perfect, though. I don't think he's MVP though in the end, anyway.

JordansBulls
02-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Rose isn't one of the best (two) guards, for someone who used to go by PER and WS, you seem to drop them when a player on your team has hype. He simply has not performed/produced/efficiently produced as well as Wade, Kobe or Paul and he is on the same plane as Williams. If he wins MVP, it's not because he's the best player.

An example of something similar:

Wade was 3rd in DPOY voting, but was left off the first team behind Kobe. This would be similar (only Wade deserved 1st team nod, while Rose doesn't this season).

Again, this is in a perfect world. We have seen the NBA awards voting is far from perfect, though. I don't think he's MVP though in the end, anyway.

How does that apply? If he is the MVP he is 1st team period.

footballer2369
02-21-2011, 01:13 AM
I don't think he deserves first team this year. Do you?

(Do NOT answer with MVP talk, answer if you think he's been one of the two best guards this season)

JordansBulls
02-21-2011, 01:16 AM
I don't think he deserves first team this year. Do you?

(Do NOT answer with MVP talk, answer if you think he's been one of the two best guards this season)

He leads his team in both Win Shares and PER so yes. Gasol leads the Lakers by a considerable margin in Win Shares.

footballer2369
02-21-2011, 01:22 AM
He leads his team in both Win Shares and PER so yes. Gasol leads the Lakers by a considerable margin in Win Shares.

And Chris Paul leads his team and would lead the Bulls. (and it's not close)

Ramon Sessions is leading the Cavs in win shares, is he a lock for an ALL-NBA team?

JordansBulls
02-21-2011, 01:28 AM
And Chris Paul leads his team and would lead the Bulls. (and it's not close)

Ramon Sessions is leading the Cavs in win shares, is he a lock for an ALL-NBA team?

Chris Paul doesn't lead his team in scoring. Rose has the best record in the league without another allstar.

footballer2369
02-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Chris Paul doesn't lead his team in scoring. Rose has the best record in the league without another allstar.

1. How is that relevant? Kobe is scoring more than either. You're just picking and choosing random stats to fit your bias. If you go by PER/WS it's Paul. If it's scoring it's Kobe.

2. I'm sorry, who is the 2nd all star in Dallas?

JordansBulls
02-21-2011, 01:34 AM
1. How is that relevant? Kobe is scoring more than either. You're just picking and choosing random stats to fit your bias. If you go by PER/WS it's Paul. If it's scoring it's Kobe.

2. I'm sorry, who is the 2nd all star in Dallas?

And neither have a better record and the Lakers have had the easiest schedule with it's top players around. Besides how can you talk, you switched teams this summer? You were a Raptors fan and now all of a sudden a Heat fan.

footballer2369
02-21-2011, 01:38 AM
And neither have a better record and the Lakers have had the easiest schedule with it's top players around. Besides how can you talk, you switched teams this summer? You were a Raptors fan and now all of a sudden a Heat fan.

I was a Heat fan since I signed up. I wore a Raptors avatar for our new PF, Chris Bosh. Again, argumentum ad hominem, anyway.

Rondo has a better record than Rose. So he has to be the 2nd guard.

JordansBulls
02-21-2011, 01:47 AM
I was a Heat fan since I signed up. I wore a Raptors avatar for our new PF, Chris Bosh. Again, argumentum ad hominem, anyway.

Rondo has a better record than Rose. So he has to be the 2nd guard.

Was he the only allstar on his team? Does he lead the team in Win Shares and PER and scoring?

Rose leads in all 3 on his team.

And you weren't a Heat fan since you signed up, you were a Raptors fan that turned to being a Heat fan this summer.

footballer2369
02-21-2011, 01:48 AM
This isn't first team all-Chicago. This is first team All-NBA. It doesn't matter how these players compare to their teammates, it matters how they compare to the other players in the league.

Rose doesn't compare well to CP3 or Kobe. He's 2nd team, though, this year.

5ass
02-21-2011, 01:50 AM
wade
kobe
lebron
durant/amare
howard

JordansBulls
02-21-2011, 01:50 AM
This isn't first team all-Chicago. This is first team All-NBA. It doesn't matter how these players compare to their teammates, it matters how they compare to the other players in the league.

Rose doesn't compare well to CP3 or Kobe. He's 2nd team, though, this year.

How doesn't he compare to them when he has less talent on his team and has the better record?

avrpatsfan
02-21-2011, 01:53 AM
I used to not be a big fan of Rose but watching him play and actually looking at his stats thoroughly did the job. He should be on NBA first team. He's singlehandedly carrying him team.

footballer2369
02-21-2011, 01:58 AM
How doesn't he compare to them when he has less talent on his team and has the better record?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=paulch01&y1=2011&p2=rosede01&y2=2011

Come on.

JordansBulls
02-21-2011, 11:56 AM
You are not getting it. If you are MVP you are 1st team especially when there are 2 spots for it.

pistonsfanomg
02-21-2011, 05:14 PM
My First All NBA for the 1st Half...

Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
Lebron James
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

lorenz00
02-21-2011, 05:24 PM
this is coming from a raptor fan!

First team should be and would be this year are

Derrick Rose top 3 on voting mvp!
Kobe bryant ! best shooting guard styll
Kevin Durant no knock on lebron but kd should be here!
Amare Stoudemire He has knicks running! or maybe drik! :)
Dwight howard! no need of explanation

second team
chris paul
dwyane wade
lebron james
dirk
Gasol

shizzle09
02-21-2011, 05:31 PM
**** thats tough!!!! no matter how you do it you're leaving somebody off that totally deserves to be there and someone will give you the face palm and tell you how dumb you are for doing so. that said....

Rose
Wade or Kobe
Lebron
Dirk or Durant
Howard

shizzle09
02-21-2011, 05:34 PM
You are not getting it. If you are MVP you are 1st team especially when there are 2 spots for it.

agree with you on this. Rose is pretty much a lock for all nba if the season ended today. no way he's not top 2 in guards this year.

Create
02-21-2011, 05:37 PM
Rose
Wade
Lebron
Stoudemire
Howard

Most Likely this.

kobe24>lebron23
02-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Who cares Kobe will still be a first teamer at the end of the day and well deserving too!

irishkid1691
02-21-2011, 05:40 PM
rondo/Rose
Kobe/Wade
James/durant
Dirk
Dwight

JordansBulls
02-21-2011, 05:59 PM
rondo/Rose
Kobe/Wade
James/durant
Dirk
Dwight

There is no way Rondo is 1st team this year come on man.

chitown815
02-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Derrick Rose
Dwyane Wade
Lebron James
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

At this point, that shouldn't be disputed

JordansBulls
02-23-2011, 01:00 AM
Derrick Rose
Dwyane Wade
Lebron James
Amare Stoudemire
Dwight Howard

At this point, that shouldn't be disputed

Amare isn't going to make first team.

THE Vernon
02-23-2011, 04:36 AM
my guess would be

Rose- leading mvp talks atm
Kobe- Gets in on name/rep
Lebron- lock
Durant- maybe Amare if he gels w/ melo
Dwight- lock

kArSoN RyDaH
02-23-2011, 04:45 AM

Are you forgetting that Kobe had Bynum injured this year? Record is irrelevant when comparing individual players.

Kobe will be 1st team all NBA. It shouldn't even be "hard".

This is how I have it:

Rose/Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Durant/Amare
Dwight

JordansBulls
02-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Are you forgetting that Kobe had Bynum injured this year? Record is irrelevant when comparing individual players.

This is how I have it:

Rose/Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Durant/Amare
Dwight

Bynum is like the 4th best player on the team and the Lakers had one of the easiest schedules thus far and was predicted to be the top seed as well.

Heediot
02-23-2011, 01:57 PM
Paul
Kobe
Bron
??
Dwight

footballer2369
02-23-2011, 02:07 PM

This is how I have it:

Rose/Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Durant/Amare
Dwight

I'm curious what your argument would be for Kobe over Wade. Wade has stats, defense and record.

JordansBulls
02-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Paul
Kobe
Bron
??
Dwight

I don't think CP3 will make First team anymore.