PDA

View Full Version : Sam Smith: Magic/Pistons after Zach Randolph next?

MagicBucsSox
01-04-2011, 03:32 PM
1. Zach Randolph. Somehow I see him ending up in Orlando. They’ve made clear they’re going for it now with the Gilbert Arenas trade and need a big man. The Grizzlies have been a disappointment this season despite a good win in L.A. Sunday, but there seems little chance they’ll resign free agent Randolph. He shares an agent with Ben Gordon and went to Michigan State and the Pistons have cap money for next season and no inside game, so he’d be ideal there. But perhaps Orlando could persuade him to stay on with a competitive team. The Magic has guards and perhaps something that includes Jason Richardson’s expiring and Brandon Bass.

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/smith_110103.html

S-Dot
01-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Man I would hate to see Orlando give up Bass, but Zach Randolph and Dwight could be a pretty good combo. I would rather see Orlando try to shop Jameer and see what they can get.

SteBO
01-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Zach Randolph would be a terrific pick for the Magic. I hope they don't get hom, bt it would be gud for them, no doubt.

ManRam
01-04-2011, 03:37 PM
I don't really like Sam Smith, nor do I stake too much into his opinions...which is what this is.

Richardson and Bass for Randolph is what he proposes...not sure I like that. I'm not sure I like Randolph period. He's just not a winner. He's like a Brandon Bass+, with less defense (which says a lot, because Bass doesn't play much D). He'd help us a lot offensively, and is a good rebounder...but he's Zach Randolph. Gil and Zach are two of the guys I've considered non-winners and malcontents for a while, I just can't imagine have both on one team.

And lastly, it doesn't help our front court depth at all...which is the first thing that needs to be addressed.

OT Thriller
01-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Randolph would be perfect for the Pistons or the Magic. What would the Pistons give up for Randolph?

farren.louis
01-04-2011, 03:42 PM
If this trade happen they will be in the confrence finals against boston.. will they win........ ????

kurivaimu
01-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Zach Randoplh on the Pistons? So, the congestion at the guard spot isnt enough?

MagicBucsSox
01-04-2011, 03:47 PM
this still wouldnt solve a backup center, but damn Z-bo n dwight? whhat rebounds would be left

John Walls Era
01-04-2011, 03:47 PM
I don't like this at all. They already pass it to Dwight so little (way less than what they should).

John Walls Era
01-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Actually I do like this, because I don't like the Magic.

Bob_at_york
Randolph would be perfect for the Pistons or the Magic. What would the Pistons give up for Randolph?

Prince's expiring would have to go over. I wonder if the Griz would be interested in CharlieV as their PF.

cantstopthee
ill take anyone here. give me new faces

Rivera
i would hate this trade for orlando personally....i love zbo dude can ball....but he is a chucker never really was a winner and he doesnt play much defense at all....like man ram sad bass doesnt play much D either...but he hustles and brings great energy on the floor....i like jrich for this team as a slasher and another person for orlando to give the ball to 2 create his own shot...this would not solve the magics big man depth problem at all...i would not want this as a magic fan...trading zbo for jrich n bass can only hurt out team

MagicBucsSox
01-04-2011, 03:54 PM
id rather trade for Mayo. a future SG to hope fully sway Dwight to stay and one of the '12 FA pg's to come(rose,paul,dwill)

Bass' midrange game helps Dwight

Giaps
01-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Adding Randolph to Arenas, Turkoglu, Richardson and Howard (who doesn't get the ball enough) is not a good idea. Not enough basketballs to go around.

Geargo Wallace
01-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Dwight and Zach would be a scary combo. Dwight's crappy offence and Zach's crappy defence would be hidden.

29$JerZ
01-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Orlando needs more depth, not another ball stopper.

Baller1
01-04-2011, 04:08 PM
What about a deal centered around Jameer for Zach?

A lineup of...
PG - Gilbert
SG - J Rich
SF - Hedo
PF - Randolph
C - Dwight
...is the best in the league in my opinion.

Algmuskrats
01-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Zach Randoplh on the Pistons? So, the congestion at the guard spot isnt enough?

What are you talking about?? Pistons don't have any depth at PF. Monroe(Rookie), Charlie V, Jason Maxiell(not a fan), Chris Wilcox(horrible)
Pistons most likely would trade Prince and maybe a Bynum and get rid of an expiring contract and a guard.

MagicBucsSox
01-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Dwight and Zach would be a scary combo. Dwight's crappy offence and Zach's crappy defence would be hidden.

your crappy spelling. Dwight's crappy 21 ppg and Zachs crappy 10+ rpg lmao

Algmuskrats
01-04-2011, 04:13 PM
What about a deal centered around Jameer for Zach?

A lineup of...
PG - Gilbert
SG - J Rich
SF - Hedo
PF - Randolph
C - Dwight
...is the best in the league in my opinion.

It would be, statistically. But you have to think about all the touches down low with Dwight and Randolph. I mean, seeing that Dwight has a good personality, I don't know if he would get mad if he's not getting his touches, if the Magic are winning or not.

Also, I say unless you can keep Bass in the trade for Randolph, then its worth it. But depth at the big man spots are always key in playoffs IMO.

ewing
01-04-2011, 04:14 PM
I don't really like Sam Smith, nor do I stake too much into his opinions...which is what this is.

Richardson and Bass for Randolph is what he proposes...not sure I like that. I'm not sure I like Randolph period. He's just not a winner. He's like a Brandon Bass+, with less defense (which says a lot, because Bass doesn't play much D). He'd help us a lot offensively, and is a good rebounder...but he's Zach Randolph. Gil and Zach are two of the guys I've considered non-winners and malcontents for a while, I just can't imagine have both on one team.

And lastly, it doesn't help our front court depth at all...which is the first thing that needs to be addressed.

I dont think Zach would help you on offensive. Sure, he is very good scorer and very good offensive player but he would slow the magic down and clog the middle at times. Orlando is better off athletic range shooters and finshers which is what they used when they went to the finals and what they have now gone back to. They have no reason to add a portly PF with no hops just b/c he can score and rebound. Randolph and D12 would get in each others way and Zbo would kill ball movement

jdmd3
01-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Zach Randolph looks nice on paper, but I'm not sure that if it would provide that much of an upgrade in the power forward spot to warrant giving up J Rich. One of the reasons why Dwight and Bass work well together is because Bass is automatic from midrange shooting at a 50% through 32 games. Bass exceptional midrange shooting allows Dwight to have the space that he needs to operate in the post, while also making himself effective off the ball in spot up situations. Zbo works much closer to the basket and is worse mid range shooter so it ruin the spacing that allows the pick and rolls and Dwight post ups to be effective. Zbo's rebounding are also sure to take a hit while playing alongside Howard.

John Walls Era
01-04-2011, 04:17 PM
1 Question: When was the last time Zach played winning bball?

Magic should keep what they have, its way better. I rather have Troy Murphy than Zach Randolph.

da wood
01-04-2011, 04:17 PM
i like that trade because if anything it make orlandos front line bigger which is bad for my boys but it helps against us and boston and it helps them get sronger at a posistion that miami isnt that good at. you do the math . lmao

ManRam
01-04-2011, 04:18 PM
I dont think Zach would help you on offensive. Sure, he is very good scorer and very good offensive player but he would slow the magic down and clog the middle at times. Orlando is better off athletic range shooters and finshers which is what they used when they went to the finals and what they have now gone back to. They have no reason to add a portly PF with no hops just b/c he can score and rebound. Randolph and D12 would get in each others way and Zbo would kill ball movement

I added in the "help offensively" at the end because I didn't want to sound too against it...because on paper, it does look attractive.

But thinking about it some more, I really wouldn't want to do this. I'd rather trade for a back up center first, a wing defender second, and then worry about another trade for another high volume shooter who has no winning in his pedigree. I think it's a great fantasy basketball move, or a great NBA 2K basketball move, but I don't think it's a great real life trade.

da wood
01-04-2011, 04:18 PM

Magic should keep what they have, its way better. I rather have Troy Murphy than Zach Randolph.

thats not a bad idea but who can troy guard really not saying zbo is much better but he can punk alot of people into turnovers lol

John Walls Era
01-04-2011, 04:27 PM
thats not a bad idea but who can troy guard really not saying zbo is much better but he can punk alot of people into turnovers lol

When you have Dwight, you don't need defense. Rashard couldn't guard PFs either, but they got away with it. ZBo talks a big game, but no one is scared of him.

smith&wesson
01-04-2011, 04:34 PM
zbo is a bully, he has inside game, orlando already has that with howard.
what orlando needs is a streach 4 like reshard lewis was.

detroit does need that bully with inside pressence to compliment all theyre wing players.

so maybe, a three way deal could work.

bass plus filler to memphis

zbo to detroit.

and charlie V to orlando

that could work maybe. im sure picks and fillers would be included in the deal to make it work.

MagicBucsSox
01-04-2011, 04:39 PM

he's a 2x allstar for one on two diff teams.
he's always been on bad teams, Pau Gasol never played "winning bball" until Jerry West hooked up the Lakers for Kwame. same for Al Jefferson. Look at the difference in Turkoglu on a winning team. Look at Arenas' attitude on a winning team

ewing
01-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Zach Randolph looks nice on paper, but I'm not sure that if it would provide that much of an upgrade in the power forward spot to warrant giving up J Rich. One of the reasons why Dwight and Bass work well together is because Bass is automatic from midrange shooting at a deadly 89.8% through 32 games. Bass exceptional midrange shooting allows Dwight to have the space that he needs to operate in the post, while also making himself effective off the ball in spot up situations. Zbo works much closer to the basket and is significantly worse mid range shooter so it ruin the spacing that allows the pick and rolls and Dwight post ups to be effective. Zbo's rebounding are also sure to take a hit while playing alongside Howard.

Zach is actually money out to 18 feet. Its just he will demand back the basket touches, he will hold the ball at times, and he would make the magic slower. All the magic players seem to play better at a faster pace. I think even though Zach has the J he would disrupt slashing lanes by demanding the ball and just slow Orlando down. The magic can score. They dont need Zach Randolph for that.

Crackadalic
01-04-2011, 04:59 PM
It looks good on paper but its not gonna work out. Talent isnt everything they have to fit well and play good basketball.
Knicks 2007-2008 starting five:
Marbury
Jamal
Q-Rich
Zach
Eddy
Bench:David lee Nate
Win total 23

Point is it isnt smart to assemble a team just because it looks good on paper

Geargo Wallace
01-04-2011, 05:06 PM
your crappy spelling. Dwight's crappy 21 ppg and Zachs crappy 10+ rpg lmao

what's wrong with my spelling?

Lo Porto
01-04-2011, 05:07 PM
ZBo to Orlando is stupid. The guy is a black hole and would only clog the paint for Howard. Orlando should go after Troy Murphy who NJ would love to dump. The guy has range and will spread it out for Howard to go to work. Orlando could also go after Mehmet Okur. He's coming off an injury, but he's the best shooting big in the game when healthy. By playoff time, that offense would be unstoppable with Howard down low and Okur sitting on the wing.

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Adding Randolph to Arenas, Turkoglu, Richardson and Howard (who doesn't get the ball enough) is not a good idea. Not enough basketballs to go around.

That seems to be a common quote anywhere Randolph goes.

ManRam
01-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Bass' offensive game is similar to Randolph's. They both excel at the 15-20 foot range. The difference is, while Bass has never seen a shot he doesn't like, but he isn't a ball hog and doesn't take 16 shots a game. Bass compliments Howard fine. I just don't think it's a risk we should take. Rebounding is really the only spot I see a huge upgrade here. Offensively, if you give Bass Randolph's minutes, he's going to score almost as much (2.6 points less per 48 minutes) while being far more efficient and far less cancerous...and that's not even factoring in Richardson's 13-4.5-2 and great three point shooting.

I've finally talked myself into a firm "NO".

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 05:13 PM

this is Reggie Evans we talking about here, Dwight can fully hold his own on the offensive side of the ball he has shown that more than ever with his improvements on that end thus far this season.

Ty Fast
01-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Man I would hate to see Orlando give up Bass, but Zach Randolph and Dwight could be a pretty good combo. I would rather see Orlando try to shop Jameer and see what they can get.

like carmello?

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 05:18 PM

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

When was the last time Murphy playing winning ball? When was the last time Murphy was healthy? If you want to give reasoning for one player over the other give better reasoning.

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 05:21 PM
he's always been on bad teams, Pau Gasol never played "winning bball" until Jerry West hooked up the Lakers for Kwame. same for Al Jefferson. Look at the difference in Turkoglu on a winning team. Look at Arenas' attitude on a winning team

Great post!

What I can't understand with some posters or fans on a whole you want to pin a player's losing tendencies on him when its a TEAM sport. Your example may be a bit off however Pau did play some winning ball earlier in his career.

Point taken thought, don't blame Randolph for the woes of the teams in which he played. Last season everyone was singing HIS praises when the Grizz got off to their best start in years and really surprised a lot of people.

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 05:24 PM
ZBo to Orlando is stupid. The guy is a black hole and would only clog the paint for Howard. Orlando should go after Troy Murphy who NJ would love to dump. The guy has range and will spread it out for Howard to go to work. Orlando could also go after Mehmet Okur. He's coming off an injury, but he's the best shooting big in the game when healthy. By playoff time, that offense would be unstoppable with Howard down low and Okur sitting on the wing.

While I do agree on the black whole,what are you talking about clogging the paint? Have you scene Randolph play recently? He feels he's old Dirk or something the guy surely doesn't clog the post. They already have enough guys who spread the floor and Randolph can effectively do so himself.

Geargo Wallace
01-04-2011, 05:25 PM
this is Reggie Evans we talking about here, Dwight can fully hold his own on the offensive side of the ball he has shown that more than ever with his improvements on that end thus far this season.

Dwight may get his 20 points but he's far from having a polished offensive game. His go-to move is that terrible rolling hook. I don't think he's a very dependable scorer either.

D Roses Bulls
01-04-2011, 05:26 PM

:confused: my guess is that you haven't watched much of dwight lately

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 05:32 PM
I have a question for all who are against Randolph for the Magic and are for Okur/Murphy type.

If you were the Cavs of last season and you were given the opportunity to have either Amar'e and Jamison who would you have chosen?

I am in NO way comparing the players I am just saying the same reasoning we heard last season is the SAME we are hearing now with a different team and guess what in all likeliness they'll face the same fate as the Cavs. Go BIG or go home. Just don't give up everything foolishly but as a Magic fan I would welcome such a trade. I mean before their megadeals went down if you asked most of the posters would they do it in all likeliness a ton of us would not have liked the deals for them and now look at them.

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Dwight may get his 20 points but he's far from having a polished offensive game. His go-to move is that terrible rolling hook. I don't think he's a very dependable scorer either.

You obviously have not taken a look at Dwight post game recently. I never mentioned anything about his scoring average. However by just taking a look at his game in the paint you'd see improved footwork, more finesse and a softer touch and that go-to terrible rolling hook has been going down with more and more consistency this season, so yeah he may not have a polished offensive game but he's getting there and he's has improved to being better than all Cs not named Yao Ming on that side of the ball thus far this season. I am NOT talking statistics I am talking what I have witnessed.

Slimsim
01-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Cheaper Bass > Zbo

rapjuicer06
01-04-2011, 05:38 PM

hmm i guess his bank shot, his spin move, his back you down hook shot or his spin to a dunk all counts as ****** offensive moves huh? :rolleyes:

kjoke
01-04-2011, 05:45 PM
I don't like this at all. They already pass it to Dwight so little (way less than what they should).

Actually I do like this, because I don't like the Magic.

this

jdmd3
01-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Zach is actually money out to 18 feet. Its just he will demand back the basket touches, he will hold the ball at times, and he would make the magic slower. All the magic players seem to play better at a faster pace. I think even though Zach has the J he would disrupt slashing lanes by demanding the ball and just slow Orlando down. The magic can score. They dont need Zach Randolph for that.

He's ok from midrange shooting at around 35% this season. Bass on the other hand is shooting at 50% (posted the wrong number, 89%,earlier). Playing alongside Dwight though should allow it to go higher. With that said, I'm a bit more open to acquiring him if they didn't demand both Bass and Richardson.

The pace could slow down because of his playing style, but his rebounding could allow other players to leak out earlier after a shot has been taken. Offensively, opposing teams could pack the lane much easier as Dwight and Zbo work primarily within 10ft, but opposing teams would be hard pressed to stop either Dwight or Zbo from getting the offensive rebound.

It's a tough call primarily because the team would to undergo another adjusting period to accomodate a player like him. Adding him also doesn't address the concerns regarding a defensive minded backup center.

jer3miah
01-04-2011, 05:50 PM

If you shop Jameer you should know that you will have an extremely less likely chance to resign Dwight. There is no way on earth you get rid of Jameer. He is Dwights best friend and it will just disrupt the team.

Shop the people who aren't playing but still good (Chris Duhon and Q Richardson) and get a descent backup center (not a high priced one).

Storch
01-04-2011, 06:00 PM
I say offer Nelson and Bass.

Arenas
Richardson
Turkoglu
Randolph
Howard

Nuts!

Gators123
01-04-2011, 06:03 PM
I wish the Pistons could get Zbo but I've heard so many rumors I find them all hard to believe.

Lo Porto
01-04-2011, 06:04 PM
While I do agree on the black whole,what are you talking about clogging the paint? Have you scene Randolph play recently? He feels he's old Dirk or something the guy surely doesn't clog the post. They already have enough guys who spread the floor and Randolph can effectively do so himself.

I think going after ZBo as the missing piece could blow up in their face. I just think he's a bad fit. He needs the ball in order to be effective. Some complimentary players (like Murphy, Okur, etc.) are less of a gamble and much cheaper yet perform the same as what you're talking about you want from ZBo.

jdmd3
01-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Great post!

What I can't understand with some posters or fans on a whole you want to pin a player's losing tendencies on him when its a TEAM sport. Your example may be a bit off however Pau did play some winning ball earlier in his career.

Point taken thought, don't blame Randolph for the woes of the teams in which he played. Last season everyone was singing HIS praises when the Grizz got off to their best start in years and really surprised a lot of people.

It's a tough call. His talent is undeniable and his size will help against some elite teams, but he's going to cost the Magic at least J Rich who is fitting very well. The Magic would also have to disrupt the chemistry that they've built lately to male way for another player that will alter their playing style. Factor in that he's had a lot of off the court issues.

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 06:07 PM

Arenas
Richardson
Turkoglu
Randolph
Howard

Nuts!

Include Thabeet and I think that's a fair deal.

jdmd3
01-04-2011, 06:10 PM

Arenas
Richardson
Turkoglu
Randolph
Howard

Nuts!

Include Thabeet and I think that's a fair deal.

Doesn't work salary wise. J Rich will have to be included if Zbo is coming.

John Walls Era
01-04-2011, 06:14 PM

That doesn't answer my question. A "no" would've worked.

Funny how teams that Zbo leaves, gets better... But if hes your cup of tea....

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 06:15 PM
I think going after ZBo as the missing piece could blow up in their face. I just think he's a bad fit. He needs the ball in order to be effective. Some complimentary players (like Murphy, Okur, etc.) are less of a gamble and much cheaper yet perform the same as what you're talking about you want from ZBo.

I see your point on the fact that he needs the ball in his hand. When you say cheaper I don't assume you are talking about $$$ after all Randolph is expiring. Sometimes some teams needs to take that gamble, I have no problem with it (I can say this because I am not a Magic fan) but their is also a huge gamble with Okur and Murphy in terms of their recent injury history.

Swashcuff
01-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Doesn't work salary wise. J Rich will have to be included if Zbo is coming.

good looking out

jdmd3
01-04-2011, 06:29 PM
The important thing to note is that the Magic need a defensive minded backup center. Their line up and rotations for the other 4 positions are solid. I doubt that they'd risk two key starters for one player that doesn't really adress their needs.

MagicBucsSox
01-04-2011, 07:19 PM
That doesn't answer my question. A "no" would've worked.

Funny how teams that Zbo leaves, gets better... But if hes your cup of tea....

dude your a wizards fan u never seen winning so youll never recognize when someone who's not a starter is voted into the AllStar game twice he's been voted in by coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , so i guess you know more about him than them

Kakaroach
01-04-2011, 07:19 PM
The Grizzlies would be very dumb to trade him. With him they have a chance at making the playoffs and being a serious team with their young talent. Without him they take another step back.

WHODAT8o8
01-04-2011, 07:29 PM
they shouldn't trade j-rich

MrfadeawayJB
01-04-2011, 07:49 PM
I've seen enough grizzlies games to tell you guys I dont think this would work at all for orl....also it would be a 1/2 year rental cuz he will never be able to pay the guy what he thinks he is worth--->(Pau money)

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-04-2011, 07:54 PM
wow Magic making a lot of trades

ManRam
01-04-2011, 08:14 PM
wow Magic making a lot of trades

This isn't even a legit rumor. It's just stupid Ol' Sam Smith's opinion. There is nothing at all the says that this is a rumor at all. He's just saying he thinks Orlando is a good fit and could make a good package to get him.

D Roses Bulls
01-04-2011, 08:40 PM
This isn't even a legit rumor. It's just stupid Ol' Sam Smith's opinion. There is nothing at all the says that this is a rumor at all. He's just saying he thinks Orlando is a good fit and could make a good package to get him.

Some people, especially some bulls fans, sit there and call sam smith stupid all the time, but what a lot of you don't realize is stories like this are written for conversation and entertainment. they really have no truth to the rumor, but smith is a very smart man when it comes to basketball. he wrote one of the best basketball books of all time (the jordan rules) when he reports something, it's not like ESPN where you take it with a grain of salt If smith believes though randolph will end up with the magic, there probably is a real good chance of it happening because he is more connected in the NBA circle then a lot of those idiots from ESPN.

EaglePride615
01-04-2011, 08:44 PM
they really are trying to get scary out here

ManRam
01-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Some people, especially some bulls fans, sit there and call sam smith stupid all the time, but what a lot of you don't realize is stories like this are written for conversation and entertainment. they really have no truth to the rumor, but smith is a very smart man when it comes to basketball. he wrote one of the best basketball books of all time (the jordan rules) when he reports something, it's not like ESPN where you take it with a grain of salt If smith believes though randolph will end up with the magic, there probably is a real good chance of it happening because he is more connected in the NBA circle then a lot of those idiots from ESPN.

Fair enough. I'm sure he's much smarter than all of us...

However, I'm just making it clear that this is seriously not even a rumor at all...it's just one guy's opinion and speculation; without a hint of anything concrete to support it...and he's not pretending that it is a rumor either, but some people are.

JordansBulls
01-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Another brilliant article by Sam Smith. The best there is.

HouRealCoach
01-04-2011, 08:56 PM
How about Hamilton, Wallace, McGrady, Villanueva for J-Rich, Duhon, Clark, Oron, and Allen, First Rounder and Two Second Rounders

D12/ Wallace
Bass/ Villanueva/ Anderson
Hedo/ McGrady/ Richardson
Rip/ Redick
Nelson/ Arenas/ Williams

pistonsfanomg
01-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Could see Zach coming here

He's from Michigan State

pistonsfanomg
01-04-2011, 09:12 PM
How about Hamilton, Wallace, McGrady, Villanueva for J-Rich, Duhon, Clark, Oron, and Allen, First Rounder and Two Second Rounders

D12/ Wallace
Bass/ Villanueva/ Anderson
Hedo/ McGrady/ Richardson
Rip/ Redick
Nelson/ Arenas/ Williams

:eyebrow:

effen5
01-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Another brilliant article by Sam Smith. The best there is.

i knew it, jb is sam smith

mzgrizz
01-05-2011, 12:59 AM
I don't believe Heisley will let him go. He is LOVED here in Memphis and he loves Memphis,too. He's been a terrific community oriented player and I for one, believe he will still be a Grizz this time next year.

D Roses Bulls
01-05-2011, 01:45 AM
I sure hope the Magic make it back to the finals