PDA

View Full Version : 50 loss team in the playoffs

ChiTownPacerFan
12-29-2010, 02:02 AM
The Bucks are currently the 8th seed in the Eastern conference. They are on pace to lose 50 games. Seeing as people are up in arms about the possibilities of a 7-9 NFC West winner, I have to imagine this would upset some people. Is there anything that can be done? Maybe have non-division winning playoff teams decided regardless of conference. That seems a little drastic though. Thoughts?

tredigs
12-29-2010, 02:05 AM
I was looking at this earlier tonight too. And with the other teams contending for the spot looking just as bad if not worse (not just record wise, either), it's honestly a realistic possibility. Sucks for bubble teams out west like the Warriors who get bounced from their playoff hopes after winning 48 games = /

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Well in the NFL its the NFC teams fans that are upset and they have every right to do so because its the same conference and there could be something done about it possibly. But in this case, its the Western Conference teams that would be complaining but theres nothing you can do about that because its a different Conference.

iCOOKiE MONSTER
12-29-2010, 02:33 AM
I wish you can trade a team to the opposite conference

S-Dot
12-29-2010, 10:05 AM
The Bucks are currently the 8th seed in the Eastern conference. They are on pace to lose 50 games. Seeing as people are up in arms about the possibilities of a 7-9 NFC West winner, I have to imagine this would upset some people. Is there anything that can be done? Maybe have non-division winning playoff teams decided regardless of conference. That seems a little drastic though. Thoughts?

Maybe a win streak by the Bucks to ruin this pace:shrug: