PDA

View Full Version : Official 2011 NBA All-Star Thread

thekmp211
12-27-2010, 04:16 PM
So we've made it past the Christmas hump, I think there's been enough time to let the cream rise and start discussing ..

ALL STAR -- 2011 !!!!!!

Pretty simple, who ya got in each conference? 5 Starters, plus 7 reserves.

Here's how I see it so far:

EAST- G Rajon Rondo G Dwyane Wade F LeBron James F Amar'e Stoudemire C Dwight Howard

RESERVES: G Derrick Rose F Chris Bosh F Kevin Garnett F Al Horford C Andrew Bogut G Raymond Felton F Paul Pierce

WEST - G Chris Paul G Kobe Bryant F Kevin Durant F Pau Gasol C Tim Duncan

RESERVES - G Manu Ginobili G Deron Williams F Dirk Nowitzki F Carmelo Anthony F Kevin Love G Steve Nash G Russell Westbrook

surprised how guard heavy the west is, used to be the opposite. griffin, kevin martin, carlos boozer, noah, odom, monta ellis (who i think is as deserving as nash, but the coaches will pick steve and thats okay), rudy gay among the notable snubees. I also like the East to win the game.

WHO YOU SUCKAS GOT?!

nitric
12-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Where are Landry Fields and Danillo Gallanari?

thekmp211
12-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Where are Landry Fields and Danillo Gallanari?

rookie/soph game and 3 point shootout??

Knicks Fire Dog
12-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Blake will not make it this year. West is too Forward heavy. Montae makes it this year. Snubed last year and everyone thought he should be.

D-Will is playing better than Paul so I would think he would be the starter depending on the fans.

Love might make the center spot and TD a reserve

Tony Parker is also playing out of his mind lately.

Noah wont because of Injuries

Boozer might be the odd man out in the east

Melo might be a starter

Al Horford might not make it

Dont forget Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph more likely Marc for the center position out west

If the 76ers keep winning, dont be surprised to see Iggy

Thats all I can think of right now

The sleeper is Raymond Felton. Not a homer, but he deserves it