PDA

View Full Version : NBA Game Thread: 12/26/10

Corey
12-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Sorry guys, totally forgot today was Sunday.

Suns @ Clippers - 3PM

T'Wolves @ Cavs - 6PM

Bulls @ Pistons - 6PM

Grizzlies @ Pacers - 7PM

Hawks @ Hornets - 7PM

Wizards @ Spurs - 7PM

76'ers @ Nuggets - 8PM

Again, I'm sorry I didn't get this up in time or make it fancy. I totally lost track of days.

Khalifa21
12-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Suns @ Clippers
T'Wolves @ Cavs
Bulls @ Pistons
Grizzlies @ Pacers
Hawks @ Hornets
Wizards @ Spurs
76'ers @ Nuggets

YoungOne
12-26-2010, 06:10 PM
baron slowly getting into shape

m26555
12-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Pretty awful night.

Khalifa21
12-26-2010, 06:18 PM
This Suns/Clips game is turning out to be a good one.

Iodine
12-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Blake Griffin fouled out, yet still out the suns out

thekmp211
12-26-2010, 07:15 PM
looks like pietrus and gortat are aiming for the starting lineup. i could see both guys looking good alongside nash.

Hawkeye15
12-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Wolves starting beyond slow, and Beasley once again has no idea he has 4 teammates on the floor with him

Jonathan2323
12-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Beasley game winner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose chokes in the last minute and Bulls cant rebound at the end. Overtime.

J_M_B
12-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Rare road victory for Minny, Beasley had the game winner.

Bulls-Pistons overtime.

northsider
12-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Bulls win it was ugly as **** but, its a win none the less Rose puts up a decent stat line until the last few minutes where he fell flat and Boozer continues to be a ****ing beast and I am damn glad we have him.

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-26-2010, 09:59 PM
Rose had a bad game...yet his stat line was 23 points 12 rebs 8 assists.

Khalifa21
12-26-2010, 10:23 PM
9-23 and 6 turnovers is ugly.

SteBO
12-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Rose handles the ball a lot, so I can excuse 6 turnovers from time to time. Plus, they won the game, so it's kinda irrelevant at this point.

Khalifa21
12-26-2010, 11:29 PM
The Nuggets have let this one get away... Up 82-70 in the 4th and the Sixers have gone on a 22-4 run to lead 92-86 with 47 seconds left.

nitric
12-27-2010, 12:08 AM

Ignoring 12 boards, 8 assists and 2 steals? And most importantly, a W? lmao nice cherry picking

northsider
12-27-2010, 12:10 AM

At least he doesn't commit that without having 12boards and 8assists. I will be the first to admit though he was pretty ugly in trying to close out the game and most of that was what threw off his stat line soo much.

I feel like some of the toll of trying to do too much is catching up to him and he needs to start getting more guys involved and thank god for Boozer.

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-27-2010, 12:11 AM
Khalifa is one of the bigger Bulls haters on here, so whatever he says you can take with a grain of salt.

Khalifa21
12-27-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm not hating. Boozer was immense and if it wasn't for him people would be scrutinizing Rose for his play. He's seems to be trying too hard in crunch time. Trying to be too much like Kobe and LeBron and he's forcing it and it's not helping his team. Yes, the Bulls won, but they should've blown the Pistons out of the water.. Not barely beat them in overtime.

Rose had a nice game, but nearly 7 turnovers and 26 shots a game over his last two isn't what you want from a PG.

northsider
12-27-2010, 12:23 AM
I'm not hating. Boozer was immense and if it wasn't for him people would be scrutinizing Rose for his play. He's seems to be trying too hard in crunch time. Trying to be too much like Kobe and LeBron and he's forcing it and it's not helping his team. Yes, the Bulls won, but they should've blown the Pistons out of the water.. Not barely beat them in overtime.

Rose had a nice game, but nearly 7 turnovers and 26 shots a game over his last two isn't what you want from a PG.

I agree you can tell Rose is just trying to do way to much you can't really fault him though he is still young and learning. Boozer was the anchor late in that game and this game just added more fuel to the fact we still need a decent SG bad.

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-27-2010, 12:57 AM

You can't "Blow Out" every bad team, especially on the road. This is the NBA and the players on the other team are pros for a reason. The only thing that matters is getting the W and getting them frequently against bad teams.

And yes Rose has been taking a lot of shots, maybe more than he needs to. But he is the best player on this team and the primary ball handler/scorer/facilitator meaning he has to do almost everything in order for us to win and so far he's been doing that so theres really nothing to complain about.

thekmp211
12-27-2010, 01:46 AM

didn't watch the game but this sounds an awful lot like his play during FIBA. the guy would make a spectacular play, and then follow it up with two or three boneheaded ones.

the turnovers you can live with, if it isn't 6 every night, considering how much he needs to handle the ball. it's concerning that a guy with his skill set can be so easily flummoxed in crunch time. he's probably pressuring himself too much and not letting the game come to him. plenty of time for that to be fixed, though.

boozer, man, once noah is back he is going to look even better. guy is a stud on offense.