PDA

View Full Version : Most recent Cavs loss gave them the same amount of losses as all of last year

Pack_Attack6
12-25-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't know if it was brought up on here but with the Cavs most recent loss they equalled the loss total from last year. So, maybe supporting cast was some of the problem in Cleveland.

bholly
12-25-2010, 10:37 PM
This won't end well.

MiamiWadeCounty
12-25-2010, 10:47 PM
lol maybe the supporting cast was the problem. obviously outside of lebron, they were trash. yeah i know mo will was an all-star, but he didnt deserve it people got injured and his team had a good record because of bron. jamison didnt turn into that legitimate second threat and varejao is only a solid defensive role player.

poleandreel
12-25-2010, 10:50 PM
it was obvious that this was going to happen. But all of the lebron hate simply warped people's rational thoughts and made them believe their own lies. Many people said they would make the playoffs and many said they would be fine. Where are those posters now?

The cavs are the worst team in the NBA and they have no future. Lebron clearly meant more to his team than probably any other player in history.

When he went to miami and people said he was batman, I was in disbelief. Wade, was the go to guy on a 15 win team. And he played 50 games that year so there is no injury excuse because they were bad before he got injured.

A lebron led team would never let that happen. Kobe off the lakers and they are still a playoff team in the stacked west.

The cavs are in the east and cant get a win. What does that tell you

RulerSlick
12-25-2010, 10:59 PM
I made a thread about this a few weeks ago. The writtings were already on the wall the past few seasons even while wining 60 games. How many 60 win teams have you seen consistently struggle even against bottom feeders when their best player sits? When the gap between you best player and your "2nd fiddle" is as huge as it was with Lebron vs Mo Williams, you're in trouble lol.

Mo Williams is now the Cavs best player Hahahhahha

Mrphilly
12-25-2010, 11:07 PM
They might reach the loss total from the last 2 years. I dont even know home many that is but, im sure they can achieve it.

Kenny
12-25-2010, 11:15 PM
They might reach the loss total from the last 2 years. I dont even know home many that is but, im sure they can achieve it.

that would be only 36 losses.. They will reach that by the all star break.

godolphins
12-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Because of a guy namee Lebron

daleja424
12-25-2010, 11:31 PM
i think it is pretty obvious even to the haters that lebron made that team better... no news here.

Tmo440
12-25-2010, 11:46 PM
There's absolutely no question here that Lebron made that team. There was no chance that the cavs could have competed for a championship with Lebron this season. That team just didn't match up well with the Celtics or the Magic. I don't blame him at all for leaving Cleveland. For me its just the fact that he decided to fallow his friends and play in Miami. IMO he should have did his own thing, and went to either New York or Chicago.

knicks4life33
12-26-2010, 12:44 AM
The cavs are shooting for the number 1 pick now and are throwing away the season . They started the season off not bad then after all these losses they goin hope with little luck and high perecentage they can rebuild

DRose7
12-26-2010, 12:47 AM
it was obvious that this was going to happen. But all of the lebron hate simply warped people's rational thoughts and made them believe their own lies. Many people said they would make the playoffs and many said they would be fine. Where are those posters now?

The cavs are the worst team in the NBA and they have no future. Lebron clearly meant more to his team than probably any other player in history.

When he went to miami and people said he was batman, I was in disbelief. Wade, was the go to guy on a 15 win team. And he played 50 games that year so there is no injury excuse because they were bad before he got injured.

A lebron led team would never let that happen. Kobe off the lakers and they are still a playoff team in the stacked west.

The cavs are in the east and cant get a win. What does that tell you

NO WAYYY Lakers are a playoff team without Kobe, not in the WEST at least, they got the talent to make playoffs, but it would just be a dysfunctional team, sorry wont happen

Dade County
12-26-2010, 12:49 AM
There's absolutely no question here that Lebron made that team. There was no chance that the cavs could have competed for a championship with Lebron this season. That team just didn't match up well with the Celtics or the Magic. I don't blame him at all for leaving Cleveland. For me its just the fact that he decided to fallow his friends and play in Miami. IMO he should have did his own thing, and went to either New York or Chicago.

I agree with everything you said up to "IMO"

He felt that his best chance of wining was joining his friends in MIAMI, but you rather have him play in Chicago or NY; because you want him to. You say LBJ should have did his own thing, but thats not really the case, he should have went to a team of your choosing;..... thats how the end of your post sounds " IMO he should have did his own thing, and went to either New York or Chicago "

Your words. ^^^

Kenny
12-26-2010, 01:09 AM
NO WAYYY Lakers are a playoff team without Kobe, not in the WEST at least, they got the talent to make playoffs, but it would just be a dysfunctional team, sorry wont happen

the lakers without Kobe is a playoff team no doubt about it. All it would mean is more touches for Gasol. They were winning every game without Kobe when he was out last year. Their team is loaded. Yes it's a small sample but then you look it the small sample of Lebron missing games and the Cavs were something crazy like 0-13 in those games.

Mrphilly
12-26-2010, 01:16 AM
that would be only 36 losses.. They will reach that by the all star break.

Damn can the go for 3 combined seasons