PDA

View Full Version : Report: Devils' parise will only resume skating in march

letsgorangers27
12-25-2010, 12:21 AM
It appears that injured New Jersey Devils forward Zach Parise will miss more time than expected.

According to the Bergon Record, Parise, who underwent surgery on Nov. 2 to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee, won't begin skating again until he sees the doctor who performed the procedure, Dr. Anthony Miniaci in March for another examination.

It was originally thought that Parise would miss three months and be able to return early in February.

"I was really disappointed to find out that I won't be able to start skating until after I see him again in March," Parise told the Record via e-mail. "I didn't expect it to be this long, especially after he said how happy he was with it all so far. It's a long time to go without playing."

Parise has begun physical therapy and was recently examined by Miniaci, who determined that Parise's knee is healing properly.
TSN (http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=346778)

Jersey Mike
12-25-2010, 10:28 PM
boy oh boy letsgorangers...you really love bringing the sunshine to our forum...you come on with some really upbeat threads...

that being said...zach, this season is a wash...I really don't see us doing much better than we are doing right now...take your time and get better then come back and help us win some games...NO SENSE at all right now rushing to get back...take your time my man...