PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is upon us, what about them Lakers Vs. Heat?

dnewguy
12-24-2010, 03:18 AM
Will the Knicks, Magic, Heat and Warriors upset their opponents?

Your thoughts..................

sargon21
12-24-2010, 03:20 AM
Are the Knicks and Heat underdogs? Like spread-wise?

DoJoTheSlasher
12-24-2010, 03:23 AM
Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks
Boston Celtics vs Orlando Magic
Miami Heat vs Los Angeles Lakers
Denver Nuggets vs Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Blazers vs Golden State Warriors

Sadds The Gr8
12-24-2010, 03:26 AM

Home teams sweep

kobe24>lebron23
12-24-2010, 03:45 AM
I like the Knicks but I think the bulls will win idk why
I got Orlando
Lakers
Thunder
Blazers

blueplanet
12-24-2010, 03:51 AM
IMO Heat wins.

THINKBLUE15
12-24-2010, 04:22 AM
Unfortunately, at this point (The way each team is playing) the Heat will grab this one. Although I would absolutely LOVE to beat the 3 stooges, it is a regular season game. I won't hide the fact I want a win badly, but we have rocked on Christmas before and won a Championship....we have gotten our ***** handed to us on Christmas day and won a championship.

The Heat have more to prove and likely want this game more. The Lakers are far from fully healthy and in full form. They are frustrating to watch right now, but it was the same story the past two years; lazy, complacent in the regular season. I think it may cost them this year though. Home Court was so huge last year. They better get it going. They will, but they can't wait much longer.

Heat probably take it.

JiffyMix88
12-24-2010, 04:39 AM
god i need boston to win

JordansBulls
12-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Will the Knicks, Magic, Heat and Warriors upset their opponents?

Your thoughts..................

Knicks are the favorite at home especially when we dont have Joakim.

D-Leethal
12-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Knicks are underdogs? Didn't we murk them on their home court already?

knicksfan42
12-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Knicks are the favorite at home especially when we dont have Joakim.

Oh man that's right, I was wondering what excuse Bulls fans were going to use if (when)they lose to the Knicks tomorrow. Their 4th option is missing, got it.

SteBO
12-24-2010, 11:20 AM
New York
Boston
Miami
OKC
Golden State

Obviously, i'm goin to pick Miami. Bt i'm wavering because of this article

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=5953070

29$JerZ
12-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Knicks at home against a Bull team with no Noah and we're underdogs?

blahblahyoutoo
12-24-2010, 11:30 AM
is dwade playing?

kjoke
12-24-2010, 11:41 AM
knicks
celtics
heat
thunder
blazers

Bullsfan22
12-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Oh man that's right, I was wondering what excuse Bulls fans were going to use if (when)they lose to the Knicks tomorrow. Their 4th option is missing, got it.

So much things wrong with this post, i'll just quote again so more people can see it.

el_primo_nano
12-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Knicks are looking good at home to me. Lakers will show the Heat how a team plays..

12-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Knicks
Magic
Lakers
Thunder
Warriors

ATX
12-24-2010, 12:43 PM
Knicks are looking good at home to me. Lakers will show the Heat how a team plays..

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that 22-9 and the 2nd seed in the East was bad. Especially when you consider that this team is brand new, and 90% of the losses came in the first weeks of the season. Ya, the Heat isn't a "Team". They're terrible. They probably should just forfeit the game, since they're so terrible.

kobe24>lebron23
12-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that 22-9 and the 2nd seed in the East was bad. Especially when you consider that this team is brand new, and 90% of the losses came in the first weeks of the season. Ya, the Heat isn't a "Team". They're terrible. They probably should just forfeit the game, since they're so terrible.

He never said they weren't a team he just said that the lakers will show Miami how team ball is played!

D-Leethal
12-24-2010, 12:47 PM

Considering Heat fans were talking about breaking the Bulls record of 72-10 before they even played a game together and Lebron talking about winning 7 championships, yes, 22-9 with losses to some pretty crap teams as well as a losing record against winning teams is underachieving

BALLER R
12-24-2010, 12:52 PM
that lakers and heat game could turn out to be one of the games of the year

DeyAce
12-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Chicago
Boston
LA
Thunder
Warriors

SteBO
12-24-2010, 01:07 PM
He never said they weren't a team he just said that the lakers will show Miami how team ball is played!
He meant it as a knock on Miami in saying that they don't know how to play as a team. That's the most ignorant and foolish thing I've ever heard. I hope he didn't mean it that way, for it won't look good on him. I say that with the upmost respect.

adidas2307
12-24-2010, 01:08 PM

Really? Joakim is arguably the heart and soul of the damn team and a top 5 rebounder in the league. Nevertheless, Bulls take this one. No way the Knicks have another lucky 3 point shooting day.

ATX
12-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Considering Heat fans were talking about breaking the Bulls record of 72-10 before they even played a game together and Lebron talking about winning 7 championships, yes, 22-9 with losses to some pretty crap teams as well as a losing record against winning teams is underachieving

So your saying there's a chance! j/k I never said Miami would break the Bulls record. Especually not in their first year together. They will need to add pieces through the cap exceptions. They desperatley need a Center, and I assume they address that this next offseason. They can go for 60+ wins with little doubt in my mind. I thought this team could be a 60 game winner this year, and they very well may. All I'm saing, is all teams take time to gel, especially when your talking about three guys coming together that are all used to be the go to guy. They have made considerable progress, and have played amazing defense. Most of the losses came at the beginning of the season. They have been playing much better and things are starting to come together. Whatever though, I'm so used to all the negativity, and it's pointless arguing Heat basketball with people who only strive to see them fail.

heattiltheend94
12-24-2010, 01:30 PM

smith&wesson
12-24-2010, 01:50 PM
i want la to win,

and orlando

knicksfan42
12-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Really? Joakim is arguably the heart and soul of the damn team and a top 5 rebounder in the league. .

And....what is the really directed towards? The fact that I said he was a 4th option . Rose, Boozer, Deng, Noah. Am I wrong? Maybe replace Deng with Noah, 3rd option?

Nevertheless, Bulls take this one. No way the Knicks have another lucky 3 point shooting day

Lucky days don't happen, if the Knicks hit all of their shots from 3/4 court than that would be luck (luck is something you can't control), but whatever excuse helps you sleep at night.

ATX
12-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Heat and Knicks victories is all I care about tomorrow.

ElMarroAfamado
12-24-2010, 05:28 PM
all the Lakers need to do is play box D since lebron james cant shoot for **** and misses horribly and all he tries to do is get to the hoop.....wade is a bigger threat from the perimeter but hes been sucking too so......ill know in the first 5 mins whos winning but for the other teams i have all the home teams winning..

Sox72
12-24-2010, 05:49 PM

Avenged
12-24-2010, 05:54 PM

Relax, it's all in fun :p

I'm wondering why the op asked if the Heat will "upset" the Lakers though?.. I don't think theirs an underdog in this one. Should be a good one if both teams play at their best.

Hustlenomics
12-24-2010, 05:55 PM

lmao wow

Tony_Starks
12-24-2010, 09:58 PM
I would say Lakers are going to smash the Heat tomorrow but they're kinda known for goofing off on Christmas so that one may go down to the wire. I know the parties out here this weekend are so so out of control.

Thank you Lebron!! :clap:

JordansBulls
12-24-2010, 11:12 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/odds;_ylt=AoNe3TuGbN8mg9kuqt4JHQvazYd4

Knicks are a 1.5 point favorite at home with their full roster intact.

godolphins
12-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Why couldn't this be at 3:30 p.m instead, c'mon Stern!!!!

C-Style
12-25-2010, 07:03 AM

Horrible post

GreatMustachio1
12-25-2010, 08:12 AM
lakers will win. althought you know Lebron and the guys are going to come into this game on fire, I still think the Lakers will win

knicksfan42
12-25-2010, 11:39 AM
Horrible post

Why? It's great that you posses the brain power to write "horrible post", but can you elaborate?

knicksfan42
12-25-2010, 11:40 AM

Does full roster intact take Azubuike into account or not?

cheetos185
12-25-2010, 11:51 AM

what full roster intact? douglas has been playing injured since november so is felton with backpain and turiaf AR and other bench player have been huge let down knicks have been winning so far with there starters and injured douglas also buike still hasn't come back compared to bulls knicks have been winning with less players all year

NeutralFan
12-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Why couldn't this be at 3:30 p.m instead, c'mon Stern!!!!

because people like me on the west coast would have to watch the game at noon. Too early...

Hustla23
12-25-2010, 12:56 PM
Does full roster intact take Azubuike into account or not?
Azubuike, if healthy, would have been our best option at shooting guard.

Maybe we should start complaining about that. :o

SiR Lakers III
12-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Heat suck. Lakers will show these rookies how to live up to the hype.

PippensBulls
12-25-2010, 02:36 PM
I don't think the Lakers are making this game as important as many people hype it to be. It's just another regular season game, and Phil would like to work on a few tweaks here and there, even at the cost of losing the game.

That being said, I expect Kobe and company to come out and play good basketball. Whether that translates to a win or not is to be seen.

AIRMAR72
12-25-2010, 02:44 PM
since i'll be home watching this one i wish marv albert was calling the game so could hear him outter wade to lebron JAMES!!! FOR DA FACIAL!!! over gasol and bryant and he's foul.....(marv albert) bryant is struggling again he's now shooting 8-29 from the field..lol