PDA

View Full Version : Who is the least exciting player to watch at each position?

Cubsfan365
12-23-2010, 02:40 PM
With LeBron, Blake, and Dwight basically the consensus as most exciting players at SF, PF, and C, I thought it might be more fun to pick the least exciting players at each position because there will be much more variation. With that being said, who in your opinion is the least exciting starter to watch at every position? IMO it goes:

PG: Luke Ridnour
SG: Keith Bogans
SF: Mike Dunleavy
PF: Andray Blatche
C: Samuel Dalembert

MiamiWadeCounty
12-23-2010, 02:55 PM
As a heat fan, juwan howard is extremely boring. When he catches the ball hell occasionally take a jump shot, but most of the time he just stands there helpless. i do like him though as he brings veteran leadership

sixers247
12-23-2010, 03:00 PM
The sixers......:sad:

RZZZA
12-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Keith Bogans sucks so much. He would be more useful as a lawn gnome

justinnum1
12-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Bogans
Duhon

knicks4life33
12-23-2010, 03:05 PM
Carlos arroyo dwayne wade lebron james chris bosh and jpoel anthony lol

SteBO
12-23-2010, 03:06 PM

I saw this coming

SteBO
12-23-2010, 03:09 PM
PG - D.J. Augustine
SG - Richard Hamilton
SF - Mike Dunleavy
PF - Mbah a Moute
C - Kwame Brown

J_M_B
12-23-2010, 03:15 PM

Ha, your funny.. you couldn't even name the correct starting five

justinnum1
12-23-2010, 03:21 PM

:facepalm:

knicks4life33
12-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Ok sorry big z or should i say small z instead of joel anthony

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 03:27 PM

Its not even funny. I like when haters get creative, this wasn't.

ATX
12-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Ok sorry big z or should i say small z instead of joel anthony

You sure do talk a lot of **** about a Heat team that just ***** slapped your Knicks into last season...And in the Garden. :shush:

Giraffes Rule
12-23-2010, 03:28 PM
inb4Duncan

knicks4life33
12-23-2010, 03:35 PM
First i was kiddin around but hey ill talk all i want but its funny i see all the heat fans in here but neva at the games

SteBO
12-23-2010, 03:36 PM
First i was kiddin around but hey ill talk all i want but its funny i see all the heat fans in here but neva at the games

Y don't u actually give an honest opinion about least exciting lineups and stop being ****in ignorant and ridiculous.

PRETTY BIRD'
12-23-2010, 03:39 PM
pg. carlos arroyo
sg. keith bogans
sf. james posey
pf. brian cook
c. brad miller

xabial
12-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Pg chris Duhon
sg
sf
pf
C

ManRam
12-23-2010, 03:50 PM
This is tough. I could probably name 5-10 guys at each position. But Rashard Lewis this past season with Orlando was as boring as possible. When he wasn't hiding (90%) of the time, he was just camping on the three point line jacking up threes. Dude got to the FT line less than 2 times a game. That's horrendous, and just speaks volumes as to how passive he was.

Duhon is up there too...

Gators123
12-23-2010, 03:51 PM
pg. carlos arroyo
sg. keith bogans
sf. james posey
pf. brian cook
c. brad miller

Pretty good list.

Cano4prez
12-23-2010, 03:52 PM

The Heat sell out more games than the Knicks

Cano4prez
12-23-2010, 03:53 PM
pg. carlos arroyo
sg. keith bogans
sf. james posey
pf. brian cook
c. brad miller

This with Big Z at center

knicks4life33
12-23-2010, 04:20 PM
im pretty sure most of our home games have been sold out and when we were bad we were still selling out most of our games when the heat arena was dead empty past 3 years and u guys have 3 best players and still cant have people show up but im not goin keep arguing i was jkin around and obvisouly you guys though i was serious lol

Iodine
12-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Mike Bibby/Duhon at the guards
Travis Outlaw/Shard at the Forwards
Jarron Collins

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-23-2010, 04:54 PM
With LeBron, Blake, and Dwight basically the consensus as most exciting players at SF, PF, and C, I thought it might be more fun to pick the least exciting players at each position because there will be much more variation. With that being said, who in your opinion is the least exciting starter to watch at every position?

You can add D-Rose to that at PG.

GSwarriors4LIFE
12-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Andre miller puts me to sleep everytime he has the ball, rashard Lewis, Chris humphries, the whole spurs team even though there a little bit more exciting this year.

210Don
12-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Andre miller puts me to sleep everytime he has the ball, rashard Lewis, Chris humphries, the whole spurs team even though there a little bit more exciting this year.

:facepalm:

anyways nonsense aside....
why is duhon so hated? what does he do? hes not a starter lol

Basketash
12-23-2010, 05:56 PM
1. Carlos Arroyo
2. Keith Bogans
3. Shane Battier
4. Spencer Hawes
5. Brad Miller

tredigs
12-23-2010, 06:12 PM
You can add D-Rose to that at PG.

Meh, if I'm in the mood for D. Rose style of pg I'd just as easily watch Westbrook. If I want to see a point go nova and light it up from outside, give me Curry. If I'm looking for some insane playmaking, give me Rondo. And if I just want to watch some all around command of the position, I'll flick over the league pass to a Jazz or Hornets game.

Basketash
12-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Meh, if I'm in the mood for D. Rose style of pg I'd just as easily watch Westbrook. If I want to see a point go nova and light it up from outside, give me Curry. If I'm looking for some insane playmaking, give me Rondo. And if I just want to watch some all around command of the position, I'll flick over the league pass to a Jazz or Hornets game.

Still you have to give some love to Rose he really is fun to watch. And do are the other PGs you just mentioned, but i give a slight edge in exciting to Rose and Westbrook.

1.Rose
2.Westbrook

3.Others

tredigs
12-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Still you have to give some love to Rose he really is fun to watch. And do are the other PGs you just mentioned, but i give a slight edge in exciting to Rose and Westbrook.

1.Rose
2.Westbrook

3.Others

Oh I do, he's right there with Westbrook for me as far as that style of point is concerned. Definitely top 5 in entertainment value, but like I said depending on what style you're looking for, there's definitely other great choices out there. Nowhere near the consensus lead in entertainment value that Dwight, Blake and Lebron have over their next closest rival, imo. And that's saying A LOT for Blake Griffin, because Amare can be pretty damn entertaining at times.

Imo though, Blake's the most entertaining player to come through the league in a decade.

Giraffes Rule
12-23-2010, 06:19 PM
inb4Duncan

Close enough. If you think Manu Ginobili is boring to watch, you just plain don't like basketball.

Basketash
12-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Oh I do, he's right there with Westbrook for me as far as that style of point is concerned. Definitely top 5 in entertainment value, but like I said depending on what style you're looking for, there's definitely other great choices out there. Nowhere near the consensus lead in entertainment value that Dwight, Blake and Lebron have over their next closest rival, imo. And that's saying A LOT for Blake Griffin, because Amare can be pretty damn entertaining at times.

Imo though, Blake's the most entertaining player to come through the league in a decade.

That's true. But Rose kind of gives you that you never know what he's going to do, i don't know how to really put it. But yeah if your looking for something else there's plenty to choose from as you stated before.

Griffin is just MUST-SEE-TV, i mean he's a human highlight machine

LTBaByyy
12-23-2010, 06:46 PM
The Spurs, I cant sit through a full half

DoJoTheSlasher
12-23-2010, 07:27 PM
PG: Baron Davis
SG: Keith Bogans
SF: Shane Battier
PF: Nenad Krstic (ill put him as a pf)
C: Zydraunus Ilgauskus

Most exciting

PG: Derrick Rose/Russell Westbrook
SG: Dwayne Wade
SF: LeBron James
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Dwight Howard

ball4reel
12-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Rose is as exciting a pg to watch play as any other in the game today

THE GIPPER
12-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Nash is another exciting pg nobody mentioned. Different style than rose and westbrook too.

IAmKira
12-23-2010, 08:51 PM

:clap: ahaha heats aint got no fan base. all BW'S

Gram
12-23-2010, 09:24 PM
PG - D.J. Augustine
SG - Richard Hamilton
SF - Mike Dunleavy
PF - Mbah a Moute
C - Kwame Brown

Really?

Gram
12-23-2010, 09:27 PM
I gotta say Anthony Parker.

godolphins
12-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Tim Duncan

Hellcrooner
12-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Funny post since it will leave clear the diference between american and euro fans.

I like the Game i like the fundamentals seeing how the player determines teh outcome of the game with his brain making the wise decisions.
Thats why a ton of the players i enjoy wathcing are deemed as BORING by americans, like Duncan or Kidd or Battier.

On the contrary i find completely Boring to watch players that either:

-Rely simply on a Freakish atheticism and just outplay their rivals with their Body.
_are a continuous Showboating of dunks and falshy plays withouth any substance.
- Shoot shoot shoot no matter how many people they have covering them and how open are his teamates, the ball will never leave then hands.
-trahstalkers.

So not surprisingly my top 5 of current Nba players that i HATE to watch woudl go like this.

Pg: Arenas
Sg: Jason Richardson.
Sf: Rudy Gay.
Pf: Kevin Garnett
C: Dwight Howard.

And my Favs to watch.
Pg: Jason Kidd
Sg: Manu Ginobili
Sf: Shane Battier
Pf: Pau Gasol
C: Tim Duncan ( Yao Ming when he was healthy)

heatking
12-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Boozer is definitely up there with the least exiting.

Flash3
12-23-2010, 11:44 PM
arroyo
bogans
j howard