PDA

View Full Version : Tmac on Bosh - Bosh sold out Toronto

phoenix_bladen
12-23-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
After being booed in Wednesday night’s game in Toronto, he was asked the question how he felt about the boos.

T-Mac’s response…

“Keep booing me I love it, it really doesn’t bother me at all…It’s not like I was like Chris Bosh and selling out the city like the city was horrible or something or making crazy comments like the city was horrible.”

http://need4sheed.com/2010/12/tracy-mcgrady-thinks-chris-bosh-is-a-sellout.html

i remember tmac pulling a lebron before lebron too so not sure if he's the right person to call out bosh

HuRRiCaNeS324
12-23-2010, 04:15 AM
Lol that was a cheap shot.

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 04:18 AM
:laugh: Pot calling kettle black. Or maybe he was being sarcastic.

tangent12
12-23-2010, 04:20 AM
LOL, nice. Funny and true.

D Roses Bulls
12-23-2010, 04:22 AM
who doesn't take cheap shots at those guys now a days? Love how blunt T-Mac is

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 04:24 AM
who doesn't take cheap shots at those guys now a days? Love how blunt T-Mac is

Do we really love a washed up loser (yes he was a loser, huge fan of the rockets and he led us nowhere) who talks trash? Yeah everyone hates the Heat, but do we really care about everyone who trashes them?

D Roses Bulls
12-23-2010, 04:25 AM
Do we really love a washed up loser (yes he was a loser, huge fan of the rockets and he led us nowhere) who talks trash? Yeah everyone hates the Heat, but do we really care about everyone who trashes them?

well I hold a special place for T-Mac...... He helped me get over MJ after he retired the second time. so yes, I do care what he says.

tangent12
12-23-2010, 04:26 AM

Yes. Join the trend.

210Don
12-23-2010, 04:27 AM
damn dude is still only 31 aint that old manu 33 and he playing mvp type level

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 04:31 AM
well I hold a special place for T-Mac...... He helped me get over MJ after he retired the second time. so yes, I do care what he says.

I held a special place too. Then he lost all those playoff games and got the Rockets eliminated :mad:

Yes. Join the trend.

Nah, we got you guys doing it.

The only part I hate about this is Tmac is saying this. Bosh never even said anything bad about the city. Only this jerk did.

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 04:32 AM

Never put MVP and Tmac in the same sentence.

Gators123
12-23-2010, 04:32 AM

Knee injuries are a *****.

shep33
12-23-2010, 04:45 AM
I like Tmac but... c'mon man.

bholly
12-23-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
After being booed in Wednesday night’s game in Toronto, he was asked the question how he felt about the boos.

T-Mac’s response…

“Keep booing me I love it, it really doesn’t bother me at all…It’s not like I was like Chris Bosh and selling out the city like the city was horrible or something or making crazy comments like the city was horrible.”

http://need4sheed.com/2010/12/tracy-mcgrady-thinks-chris-bosh-is-a-sellout.html

i remember tmac pulling a lebron before lebron too so not sure if he's the right person to call out bosh

He's not criticizing Bosh for leaving, he's criticizing Bosh for saying bad things about Toronto. That has nothing to do with what LeBron did.

210Don
12-23-2010, 05:20 AM
tmac shouldnt have said anything. you boo if you want he left. then hes telling the fans yall city sucked i wanted to go were it wasnt cold. not cool tmac

jmtapia
12-23-2010, 05:21 AM
^^point is wtf would he even have Bosh's name in his mouth... he just comes out as bitter and most likely he is just envious at what Bosh has going for himself in Miami.

MTar786
12-23-2010, 05:32 AM
umm.. bosh will never be the player t mac was. tmac is one of the most under rated players of all time. tmac in his prime was the equivelant of a dwade. maybe even better

jmtapia
12-23-2010, 05:47 AM
^^thats not the point. TMac had a great prime... but isnt underated by any means. He got his fame during his best years... but got injured.

JasonJohnHorn
12-23-2010, 07:50 AM
I thought people in glass houses werent supposed to throw stones? I mean, a free-agent has a right to go where they wish, but for one dude who left a GREAT situation in Toronto (the Raps pussed the 76ers to game 7 in the conference semis after McGrady left) to call out another dude who left a deteriating situation in TO (Bosh saw a change in managemtn and coaching bring down a playoff team into the lottery while passing on several great players in the draft that couldhave helped make TO a legit contender).

Both guys had a right to go where they wanted, but Bosh has better reason to leave TO than McGreedy did (IMO) and Bosh never pulled anything like McGreedy did in Orlando (McGreedy doesnt want to wait for a highschool player to mature? Dude came in out of highschool himself?).

MTar786
12-23-2010, 07:51 AM
n he should be remembered now for his best years

Basketash
12-23-2010, 09:41 AM
T-Mac wants to be in the center of attention again by trash talking if not by playing.

SteBO
12-23-2010, 09:50 AM
T-mac's tryin to keep himself relevant. Nit the first time he said something foolish this year.

Weezy
12-23-2010, 10:04 AM
LOL don't hold back T-mac. Just let it alllll out.

Da Knicks
12-23-2010, 10:07 AM
hahaha tmac oh my!

sep11ie
12-23-2010, 10:24 AM
:laugh: Pot calling kettle black. Or maybe he was being sarcastic.

U can never tell with those eyes.

ManRam
12-23-2010, 10:31 AM
I love T-Mac, but he's being a moron here...

WeBallin
12-23-2010, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=John Walls Era;16041682]I held a special place too. Then he lost all those playoff games and got the Rockets eliminated :mad:

THEN YOU SHOULD WANT TO STAB YAO MING, CAUSE HE AIN"T DONE SHIP!!!

Shamar81
12-23-2010, 10:38 AM
[QUOTE=John Walls Era;16041682]I held a special place too. Then he lost all those playoff games and got the Rockets eliminated :mad:

Agreed. I thought T Mac did a great job in Houston. He cant win it by himself. You guys remember when he dunked on Shawn Bradley and he retired right after that. Classic. Or what about when he scored 13 points in 30 seconds to beat the spurs. That dude in his hay day was a problem

alexander_37
12-23-2010, 11:25 AM
He's not criticizing Bosh for leaving, he's criticizing Bosh for saying bad things about Toronto. That has nothing to do with what LeBron did.

Oh hey look an intelligent thought. Rarity in this thread. T-Mac left to get out of VC's shadow he wanted to make a name for himself while Bosh and Lebron were established all stars when they left a team building solely around them.

alexander_37
12-23-2010, 11:27 AM
I thought people in glass houses werent supposed to throw stones? I mean, a free-agent has a right to go where they wish, but for one dude who left a GREAT situation in Toronto (the Raps pussed the 76ers to game 7 in the conference semis after McGrady left) to call out another dude who left a deteriating situation in TO (Bosh saw a change in managemtn and coaching bring down a playoff team into the lottery while passing on several great players in the draft that couldhave helped make TO a legit contender).

Both guys had a right to go where they wanted, but Bosh has better reason to leave TO than McGreedy did (IMO) and Bosh never pulled anything like McGreedy did in Orlando (McGreedy doesnt want to wait for a highschool player to mature? Dude came in out of highschool himself?).

ROFL man put together a coherent post.

CHANGO
12-23-2010, 01:34 PM
T-Mac was a superstar, and now he's nobody. Better stop talking and improve your basketball with the Pistons.

Before you pass this again:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2hnw74k.gif

Avenged
12-23-2010, 01:43 PM
For someone who says he loves the boos, he has a funny way of showing it by trying to bring another player into it.

Flash3
12-23-2010, 01:46 PM
im not gonna say anything cause tmac was and still kinda is my favorite player.

smith&wesson
12-23-2010, 01:50 PM
its funny how some guys on here twist the story to make it about lebron, or even tmac himself.

like or dislike tmac what he is saying is true. Bosh has said things about the city once he left, he even came back on the fan590 to apologize for his comments. so tmac is right, bosh was running his mouth. doesnt mean tmac didnt do it himself some odd years ago, but never the less his comments are correct.

Rivera
12-23-2010, 01:52 PM
its funny how some guys on here twist the story to make it about lebron, or even tmac himself.

like or dislike tmac what he is saying is true. Bosh has said things about the city once he left, he even came back on the fan590 to apologize for his comments. so tmac is right, bosh was running his mouth. doesnt mean tmac didnt do it himself some odd years ago, but never the less his comments are correct.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

denzel washington voice.....my man

FutureGM
12-23-2010, 01:54 PM
tmac shouldnt have said anything. you boo if you want he left. then hes telling the fans yall city sucked i wanted to go were it wasnt cold. not cool tmac

Did you even watch the video? He just said it was about going home. Honestly do you think any of these guys dream of playing in Toronto? They want to play where they grow up. That's the dream for the majority of players.

SteBO
12-23-2010, 02:39 PM

Couldn't care less if his comments were correct. He did it as well so he shouldn't be calling out others on those matters. Bosh made a sincere apology so the story's dead. I don't recall T-mac apologizing, so he should keep his mouth shut. I love T-mac, but he should know better.

sep11ie
12-23-2010, 02:48 PM
T-Mac was a superstar, and now he's nobody. Better stop talking and improve your basketball with the Pistons.

Before you pass this again:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2hnw74k.gif

Did you steal my sig?

blueplanet
12-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Bosh has never said anything bad about the city of Toronto. T-Mac is DONE. He is jealous and mad. First he wished to join the Heat and Heat didn't give a **** on him. So it makes sense when this worthless bum talks crap about Heat superstars.

J_M_B
12-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Huge McGrady fan, but those comments were unnecessary.. cheap shot

Chronz
12-23-2010, 03:13 PM
It wasnt worse, it was the same

Both guys had a right to go where they wanted, but Bosh has better reason to leave TO than McGreedy did (IMO)
Does your opinion take into account that Tmac was poised to join an even better team alongside an even better player AND get to play at HOME. If so how do you come to wrong conclusion anyways?

and Bosh never pulled anything like McGreedy did in Orlando (McGreedy doesnt want to wait for a highschool player to mature? Dude came in out of highschool himself?).
Its because he came out of high school that he knows better. Had he waited for Dwight to develop his prime would have been shorter and Dwight doesnt become Dwight until its too late.

Chronz
12-23-2010, 03:14 PM
I love T-Mac, but he's being a moron here...
Agreed, the taunting clearly effects him

Algmuskrats
12-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Ouch...

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 03:50 PM

I'm not blaming Yao.. he was healthy in those series. TMac just sucked. I remember when he said "Its on me" and then they lose and he was like "what more can I do, the team has to help"

Tony_Starks
12-23-2010, 03:58 PM
I still got love for T-Mac but no need to speak on Bosh for no reason. Even though he's right its still a cheap shot. Im surprised they still cared enough to boo him.

CHANGO
12-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Did you steal my sig?

Yes :D Sorry :p

If you want, I give you the special thanks in the post!:)

smith&wesson
12-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Couldn't care less if his comments were correct. He did it as well so he shouldn't be calling out others on those matters. Bosh made a sincere apology so the story's dead. I don't recall T-mac apologizing, so he should keep his mouth shut. I love T-mac, but he should know better.

I dont think Tmac did the same thing at all. When tmac was a raptor he was treated like a role player. Even though he was showing signs of greatnesss it was Vince carter who was handed the keys to the franchise.

Tmac then went to orlando to be the franchise player. that oppertunity simply was not there for him in toronto at the time. and he was expected to depart in free agancy it was no suprise to any one when he did so.

what bosh did was make empty promices to BC about working in a sign and trade to get the best possible value in return for the raptors and then went ahead and backed the gm in to a corner to take a tpe in exchange for signing bosh to a max contract and trading him to miami. and then he went off and started talking smack about the city who had already made him a franchise players for 6 seasons.

i think its a little different. what do you think ?

Sadds The Gr8
12-23-2010, 04:24 PM
both Bosh and T-Mac are ****in losers.

pd1dish
12-23-2010, 04:26 PM

T-mac had a more successful/exciting career than bosh will ever have, regardless of how many championships bosh collects from riding the coattails of lebron and wade.

SteBO
12-23-2010, 04:28 PM
I dont think Tmac did the same thing at all. When tmac was a raptor he was treated like a role player. Even though he was showing signs of greatnesss it was Vince carter who was handed the keys to the franchise.

Tmac then went to orlando to be the franchise player. that oppertunity simply was not there for him in toronto at the time. and he was expected to depart in free agancy it was no suprise to any one when he did so.

what bosh did was make empty promices to BC about working in a sign and trade to get the best possible value in return for the raptors and then went ahead and backed the gm in to a corner to take a tpe in exchange for signing bosh to a max contract and trading him to miami. and then he went off and started talking smack about the city who had already made him a franchise players for 6 seasons.

I know wat happened. Bt T-mac's been talking for talkin for too long now. I jus wish he'd stop is all. He still shouldn't give cheap shots like that. It's immature and cowardly.

Hustlenomics
12-23-2010, 04:31 PM
yea it's ironic since he left Toronto also but T-Mac is absolutely right here

smith&wesson
I know wat happened. Bt T-mac's been talking for talkin for too long now. I jus wish he'd stop is all. He still shouldn't give cheap shots like that. It's immature and cowardly.

i dont know why he takes it apaun himself to make such comments when he bailed on toronto too, but i guess he is diverting the attention to someone else by making the comments. i agree they are uncalled for . that doesnt really make them untrue though.

topdog
umm.. bosh will never be the player t mac was. tmac is one of the most under rated players of all time. tmac in his prime was the equivelant of a dwade. maybe even better

It's said thinking about what McGrady might have been if his career hadn't been killed in Orlando. He may only be in his 30s but he's taken abuse to the point of his body being much older.

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 04:32 PM
T-mac had a more successful/exciting career than bosh will ever have, regardless of how many championships bosh collects from riding the coattails of lebron and wade.

:laugh: Successful?

SteBO
12-23-2010, 04:34 PM
i dont know why he takes it apaun himself to make such comments when he bailed on toronto too, but i guess he is diverting the attention to someone else by making the comments. i agree they are uncalled for . that doesnt really make them untrue though.

What he said was tru. Bosh didn't handle free agency well at all. He cut off lines of communication with Toronto. That was because Toronto tried to dictate where he could go and take away his freedom. It's still no excuse though. He could have let them know so Toronto cud get decent compensation.

topdog
12-23-2010, 04:35 PM

:clap:

Btw, the only one who's "pulled a Lebron" is Lebron. No one else, that I can recall, has gone on national t.v. to have a one hour special about leaving his team.

SteBO
12-23-2010, 04:37 PM
:clap:

Btw, the only one who's "pulled a Lebron" is Lebron. No one else, that I can recall, has gone on national t.v. to have a one hour special about leaving his team.

Bron was ridiculous, but Bosh wasn't better.

Flash3
12-23-2010, 04:43 PM

to be fair all we had was beasly and chalmers which i think you guys didnt want.

sep11ie
12-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Yes :D Sorry :p

If you want, I give you the special thanks in the post!:)

That'd be nice;)

Chronz
12-23-2010, 05:41 PM
What do you call attaining a level of play reserved for only the greatest of all time?

Flash3
12-23-2010, 08:10 PM
this is now the second guy who basically said "im not chris bosh" mello and now tmac.

I dont know why they have the need to call guys out.

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 08:45 PM
What do you call attaining a level of play reserved for only the greatest of all time?

What do you mean? Tmac has never been successful.

prodigy
12-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Chris bosh flat out said he went to Miami so he can be on TV more lol. Then he complained that the practices were to hard and he just wanted to relax.

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Chris bosh flat out said he went to Miami so he can be on TV more lol. Then he complained that the practices were to hard and he just wanted to relax.

At least hes being honest. But I guess people like guys who are 2 faced.

justinnum1
12-23-2010, 09:09 PM

:burn:

KeepMonta#8
12-23-2010, 09:12 PM
LOL, nice. Funny and true.

:down: Hater

Sadds The Gr8
12-23-2010, 09:13 PM

yea but it works when the person is not a complete dumbass attention whore like Bosh. using this logic, people would love Ocho Cinco and TO too.

Ty Fast
12-23-2010, 09:16 PM
he's one to talk

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 09:30 PM
yea but it works when the person is not a complete dumbass attention whore like Bosh. using this logic, people would love Ocho Cinco and TO too.

I like TO.... lol

Sadds The Gr8
12-23-2010, 09:34 PM
I like TO.... lol

i like both of them too...but most people hate them

TheGoodGerman
12-23-2010, 09:39 PM
T-Mac is a beast. With microfracture.

Gram
12-23-2010, 09:44 PM
Man for a bunch who dislike T-Mac so much, you guys sure think about him alot. So what he said this stuff, it's not like he's the first person to do it. And I believe him when he says the boos don't affect him. I mean, if you guys and ORLANDO offered you 90 million over 5/6 years would you actually stay in Toronto? And it's not like he just blurted out what he said outta the blue, whoever asked him shoulda expected an answer like this. I'd graciously accept boos from a market like Toronto if I left for Orlando for 90 million. Just sayin.

LTBaByyy
12-23-2010, 10:19 PM
hes right though

Chronz
12-24-2010, 01:27 AM
What do you mean? Tmac has never been successful.
I meant exactly what I asked you

John Walls Era
12-24-2010, 01:33 AM
I meant exactly what I asked you

Answer: Greatness. But Tmac isn't in that category.

Chronz
12-24-2010, 03:50 AM
Answer: Greatness. But Tmac isn't in that category.
Then how did he manage to achieve it?

Unruly Fan
12-24-2010, 11:01 AM
T-Mac's career is far from salvageable now but for a number of years he undoubtedly ranked among the greatest in the league.

Antipod
12-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Still, if we draw the line now - TMAC> Bosh

h2r09
12-24-2010, 12:00 PM

he didnt. there is a difference between putting up great stats and being a good player great players lead their teams further than the first round.

tmac is a bitter bum because the heat said no we dont want your washed up *** in the offseason.

John Walls Era
12-24-2010, 12:40 PM

Look at the comment below. Believe me, I use to be a huge fan (because Im a Rockets fan. But I got sick of Tmac's attitude. Like saying the Lakers would beat the Rockets (yeah they are the faves but you dont' say that) and how its "on him if they lose", but then saying "theres not much I can do" when the Jazz beat them.

he didnt. there is a difference between putting up great stats and being a good player great players lead their teams further than the first round.

pd1dish
12-24-2010, 12:59 PM

7-time all star, 2-time scoring champ and probably, at least for me, one of the most exciting players to watch of all time.

id say thats a pretty successful career. and yes, that right there is more successful than bosh will ever be, like i said, regardless of how many championships are handed to him on a platter by wade and lebron.

championships arent everything. heres a short list of great players without championships and there are plenty more than this top 10.

http://coedmagazine.com/2010/04/17/the-10-greatest-nba-players-without-a-championship/

are they not great players????

SteBO
12-24-2010, 01:17 PM
7-time all star, 2-time scoring champ and probably, at least for me, one of the most exciting players to watch of all time.

id say thats a pretty successful career. and yes, that right there is more successful than bosh will ever be, like i said, regardless of how many championships are handed to him on a platter by wade and lebron.

championships arent everything. heres a short list of great players without championships and there are plenty more than this top 10.

http://coedmagazine.com/2010/04/17/the-10-greatest-nba-players-without-a-championship/

I think you know deep down that you'd rather have championships than scoring titles. Scoring accolades mean nothing if you don't win. Bosh won't have anything handed to him because in the world of sports, you have to work for wat you get. McGrady has had a pretty successful career, but to say it doesn't matter how many championships Bosh wins with Wade and LeBron is the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard on PSD and it shows your ignorance about the NBA as a whole. T-mac's 31, 32 years old and Bosh is 26 with great opportunities to win titles. It's obvious to me and should be obvious to you that Bosh has a better chance at becoming a more successful player.

John Walls Era
12-24-2010, 01:26 PM

w.e. you say. Tmac has been successful at scoring and getting individual awards, but I don't call a guy who has won 0 series as successful. I guess Rose will never be as successful as TMac either then.

smith&wesson
12-24-2010, 01:45 PM
to be fair all we had was beasly and chalmers which i think you guys didnt want.

I wanted beasly in return. our tpe isnt going to net us anything better,
beasly was perfect for our young team. I dont know why Colangilo didnt go for it. he actually made kahn in minisota look good for picking him up.

you throw chalmers in that deal, i would have been one happy raptor fan lol

pd1dish
12-24-2010, 02:18 PM
I think you know deep down that you'd rather have championships than scoring titles. Scoring accolades mean nothing if you don't win. Bosh won't have anything handed to him because in the world of sports, you have to work for wat you get. McGrady has had a pretty successful career, but to say it doesn't matter how many championships Bosh wins with Wade and LeBron is the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard on PSD and it shows your ignorance about the NBA as a whole. T-mac's 31, 32 years old and Bosh is 26 with great opportunities to win titles. It's obvious to me and should be obvious to you that Bosh has a better chance at becoming a more successful player.

its more ignorant to say that someone isnt a great player because they didnt win any rings. like i posted above, there are amazing players that never won a championship. barkley, ewing, reggie miller, malone, stockton, pistol pete......the list goes on and on. to say that these players arent great because they never made it all the way is much more ridiculous than saying bosh will be a better player if he wins rings.

if miami wins a championship, its not going to be because of bosh. bosh is going to be along for the ride. sure he will have a role in miami winning a championship but so will haslem and eddie house and every other player on the heat, but it all comes down to how good wade and lebron play together and how good the team does as a whole.

its ludicrous to think of players by how many rings theyve got. basketball is a team sport. one player cant do it all. thats why lebron never won it all in cleveland. a great player surrounded by ****** players. if lebron would have stayed in cleveland he probably would never win a championship. does that make him not great? now all of a sudden hes surrounded by much better players and if he wins a championship he becomes a great player....that logic is so flawed. its still the same guy with the same skill set. nothing should change in how he is viewed.

yes mcgrady couldnt get out of the first round of the playoffs, but you cant blame him. you blame the team. it all comes down to the TEAM

SteBO
12-24-2010, 02:59 PM
^Aight i understand everything u said. Srry, I guess i mistook u for a bulls fan trying to take a shot at a Heat player, mentioning Chris Bosh. I jus meant that, when u win championships you've accomplished the greatest feat in the sport. LeBron's greatness wouldn't be diminished had he stayed in Cleveland and not won anything. Some posters here seem to think otherwise. It's a team game, and it was 1 on 5 for LeBron in Cleveland and he has a better chance here than there.
Back to T-mac, he's a successful player. It's just unfortunate that he was injured so much. He was one of the most explosive players I've ever seen, before 'Bron at least.

John Walls Era
12-24-2010, 03:51 PM
I wanted beasly in return. our tpe isnt going to net us anything better,
beasly was perfect for our young team. I dont know why Colangilo didnt go for it. he actually made kahn in minisota look good for picking him up.

you throw chalmers in that deal, i would have been one happy raptor fan lol

I didn't want Beasley. I did want Chalmers though.

mrblisterdundee
12-24-2010, 04:03 PM
In either case, it's the Raptors' fault. That team sucks; it never gets tough. What kind of superstar wants to waste time on a group of jump-shooting pansies and non-passionate Canadian basketball fans? Everybody knows that Toronto will never win big. It's unwilling to make the investment in any defense.

RCarlson85
12-24-2010, 04:17 PM
This really means a lot coming from T-Mac. It's not like he bailed on Toronto as soon as he possible could or anything. Bosh gave Toronto way more years than McGrady did.

Flash3
12-24-2010, 04:24 PM
In either case, it's the Raptors' fault. That team sucks; it never gets tough. What kind of superstar wants to waste time on a group of jump-shooting pansies and non-passionate Canadian basketball fans? Everybody knows that Toronto will never win big. It's unwilling to make the investment in any defense.

ignorant comment.

D Roses Bulls
12-24-2010, 06:29 PM
here's the video of him saying it if it's already not posted.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh94YGK3PT7hYaX417

Chronz
12-24-2010, 06:31 PM
he didnt. there is a difference between putting up great stats and being a good player
Oh but he did, he was a GREAT player who put up HISTORIC stats.

great players lead their teams further than the first round.
Not if their teammates are trash
See Kobe and MJ for evidence to how even the greatest of players can lose in the first round. If thats really the best you got then maybe PSD is too much for you. Take that debate to the kiddy table where winning is the only thing that matters and context gets lost in the shuffle

tmac is a bitter bum because the heat said no we dont want your washed up *** in the offseason.

LOL dont care

D Roses Bulls
12-24-2010, 06:33 PM
LOL.....Oh the young people on this site that don't remember how good McGrady was

Chronz
12-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Look at the comment below. Believe me, I use to be a huge fan (because Im a Rockets fan. But I got sick of Tmac's attitude.
Trust me its obvious that your letting your personal feelings towards him affect what he accomplished as a player. So I ask you to please substantiate your claims. Heres hoping you do a better job of the quote below you.

Like saying the Lakers would beat the Rockets (yeah they are the faves but you dont' say that) and how its "on him if they lose", but then saying "theres not much I can do" when the Jazz beat them.

Tmac has always been brutally honest, what you dislike about him I love.

mrblisterdundee
12-24-2010, 06:40 PM
ignorant comment.

How is my comment ignorant. History has already proven me right. The Raptors play that soft, jump-shooting style of basketball. They never get tough. Why would Chris Bosh, Tracy McGrady and Vince Carter want to waste their prime on a team that's almost guaranteed not to win big and to depend too much on one or two players for getting to the line? Philadelphia put some defensive specialists around Iverson and went to the finals; why can't the Raptors?
It can't be the city; Toronto is a great place to live. Therefore, it must be the basketball franchise. They're not committed to truly winning in the NBA. All-star players don't let the Raptors down; the Raptors let all-star players down.

Gators123
12-24-2010, 06:40 PM
A little off topic but if Tmac never had his knee and back injures how good do you think he would be right now?

Flash3
12-24-2010, 06:49 PM

How is my comment ignorant. History has already proven me right. The Raptors play that soft, jump-shooting style of basketball. They never get tough. Why would Chris Bosh, Tracy McGrady and Vince Carter want to waste their prime on a team that's almost guaranteed not to win big and to depend too much on one or two players for getting to the line? Philadelphia put some defensive specialists around Iverson and went to the finals; why can't the Raptors?
It can't be the city; Toronto is a great place to live. Therefore, it must be the basketball franchise. They're not committed to truly winning in the NBA. All-star players don't let the Raptors down; the Raptors let all-star players down.

1. any fans who hold a grudge and boo someone for over 10 years are passionate in my eye's

2. tmac left i think cause he wanted to have his own team not beacause raptors were "soft" if he spent his prime years in toronto it wouldnt been wasted, heck there might have been a championshing ring on his finger right now.

3. agree with vince

4. cant say nothing about the franchise don't know much about them.

D Roses Bulls
12-24-2010, 06:49 PM
A little off topic but if Tmac never had his knee and back injures how good do you think he would be right now?

right now? don't know, but IMO if he had the same talent Kobe has played with, I think he could be regarded as the best player in the game.

tmacsc2
12-24-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm not blaming Yao.. he was healthy in those series. TMac just sucked. I remember when he said "Its on me" and then they lose and he was like "what more can I do, the team has to help"

Really dude? Really, can you please bring up those stats from that playoff series that T-mac should have won single handedly but donahu blew the whole series for him!

And as for him leaving Toronto, he did nothing wrong by leaving Toronto....The coach said he would never amount to anything there, nobody wanted him, Toronto didnt offer any sort of contract and everyone thought vince carter was a better franchise player, so he left.....i see nothing wrong with that and what he said about bosh.....

And actually can you just bring up t-mac career playoff numbers? they are ridiculous hahah your just deserving this all day :facepalm::facepalm:

blacknell
12-24-2010, 06:55 PM
I believe Mcgrady did the same thing when he left and went to Orlando

tmacsc2
12-24-2010, 06:59 PM
LOL.....Oh the young people on this site that don't remember how good McGrady was

im 20 years old and i remember, im a huge t-mac supporter! i got posters, cards, shoes, shorts, basketball shirts, jerseys, even a card and monster truck toy package with him on it! i know pretty much everything about t-mac, not to sound conceded about it but i followed him religously through out his career!

Career stats (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/tracy_mcgrady/career_stats.html)

Please john wall poster read me his houston rockets playoff career numbers and tell me how he didnt play his heart out, then look up yao's numbers and tell me what he did! hahahahaha

tmacsc2
12-24-2010, 07:00 PM
I believe Mcgrady did the same thing when he left and went to Orlando
he basically did but him and the GM at the time were bad mouthing each other and decided to split so he layed out for the public to hear what happend!

John Walls Era
12-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Really dude? Really, can you please bring up those stats from that playoff series that T-mac should have won single handedly but donahu blew the whole series for him!

And as for him leaving Toronto, he did nothing wrong by leaving Toronto....The coach said he would never amount to anything there, nobody wanted him, Toronto didnt offer any sort of contract and everyone thought vince carter was a better franchise player, so he left.....i see nothing wrong with that and what he said about bosh.....

And actually can you just bring up t-mac career playoff numbers? they are ridiculous hahah your just deserving this all day :facepalm::facepalm:

:laugh: kids love their stats. But they don't love wins.

tmacsc2
12-24-2010, 07:10 PM
What gets teams wins dumby? Stats? Assists? Points? Rebounds? Steals? Come on dude? Why do you think the heat won last night with out dwade? Lebron had 36 and bosh had a double double they stepped up with stats and got the W. T-Mac had MVP stats during all his playoff series except his first one! Yao didn't step up and help at all.

Fanthrwthknthn
12-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Tmac was an outstanding player but he should zip it now.

John Walls Era
12-24-2010, 07:17 PM
What gets teams wins dumby? Stats? Assists? Points? Rebounds? Steals? Come on dude? Why do you think the heat won last night with out dwade? Lebron had 36 and bosh had a double double they stepped up with stats and got the W. T-Mac had MVP stats during all his playoff series except his first one! Yao didn't step up and help at all.

Good for him. I don't even know what you want. Anytime you have to insult someone to get a point across, you're making a terrible point.

John Walls Era
12-24-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm not wasting my time on Tmac anymore. A guy who has 0 playoff series victory doesn't deserve it.

Have a good christmas everyone, I'm out.

mrblisterdundee
12-24-2010, 07:24 PM
1. any fans who hold a grudge and boo someone for over 10 years are passionate in my eye's

2. tmac left i think cause he wanted to have his own team not beacause raptors were "soft" if he spent his prime years in toronto it wouldnt been wasted, heck there might have been a championshing ring on his finger right now.

3. agree with vince

4. cant say nothing about the franchise don't know much about them.

I know plenty about the mediocrity of the Raptors. Say what you want about potential, but the owners of the Raptors, who ultimately decide their success or failure, are not committed to winning. Why did B.J. Armstrong, Kenny Anderson, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Alonzo Mourning and Chris Bosh all not want to play for the Raptors? They knew it's a dead end.

The Raptors even lost coaches to the same issue.

SteBO
12-24-2010, 07:32 PM
I know plenty about the mediocrity of the Raptors. Say what you want about potential, but the owners of the Raptors, who ultimately decide their success or failure, are not committed to winning. Why did B.J. Armstrong, Kenny Anderson, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Alonzo Mourning and Chris Bosh all not want to play for the Raptors? They knew it's a dead end.

Brian Colangelo shouldn't be there very long. He really screwed up during free ageny and now Andrea Barngani's their best player, though he is averaging about 20 per game. He also made himself Pat Riley's ***** getting Bosh and still having their lottery protected pick. Then he had to beg on his knees for Pat to agree on a sign and trade. He should get fired.

Flash3
12-24-2010, 07:37 PM
Brian Colangelo shouldn't be there very long. He really screwed up during free ageny and now Andrea Barngani's their best player, though he is averaging about 20 per game. He also made himself Pat Riley's ***** getting Bosh and still having their lottery protected pick. Then he had to beg on his knees for Pat to agree on a sign and trade. He should get fired.

actually we gave their pick back. lol but we didnt have to !!!

Flash3
12-24-2010, 07:40 PM

yep agree for the most part. what's sad is though despite the losing they're ranked pretty high in franchise valuations which is pretty impressive. hope for their sake they somehow find a way.

John Walls Era
12-24-2010, 07:49 PM

You're wrong. Riley needed the S&T in order to get all 3 players. Also raptors have their pick back. I hope BC stays, best GM we've ever had.

Flash3
12-24-2010, 07:52 PM
You're wrong. Riley needed the S&T in order to get all 3 players. Also raptors have their pick back. I hope BC stays, best GM we've ever had.

actually no. all they got was an extra year and money, could have done it straight up.

SteBO
12-24-2010, 07:57 PM

Riley didn't need the S&T. He could've signed all three of them outright. Riley created enough space to sign all 3 guys when he traded Michael Beasley. He didn't need the S&T, he did it because he knew Bosh probably wanted that xtra year in his contract and the only way he get it was sign and trade. The raptors got their pick back because of the S&T. BC ended up having to accept whatever Miami was willing to give them because they wanted some, bt little compensation. But you're the raptor fan, so more than likely you know more about it than me. :)

DWills
12-24-2010, 08:24 PM
typical washed up douche

this is the same guy that before the season was tryin to be their teammate