PDA

View Full Version : Player you would hate to have on your team.

Pages : [1] 2

kjoke
12-22-2010, 07:46 PM
What player would you hate to be on your team?

asandhu23
12-22-2010, 07:47 PM
LeBron James.

kjoke
12-22-2010, 07:49 PM
monta ellis

RZZZA
12-22-2010, 07:50 PM
I'm gonna have to say LeBron James too. I know for a fact if he came to Chicago, it would be the LeBron James show, instead of the cool, laid back, good-chemistry-having team we got now.

LeBron is a great player, no doubt, but I just dont see him as a capable leader and his personality, I don't like either. I much prefer the softspoken, humble, shy Derrick Rose

Htownballa1622
K.g.or barnes but

I really hope(example-saying lebron^^) this doesn't turn into a hate thread.i have valid reasons for both.

Hellcrooner
Kobe Bryant.........oh wait................

Raidaz4Life
12-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Lebron and KG.

asandhu23
12-22-2010, 07:51 PM
monta ellis

Lies.

Hellcrooner
12-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Id much rather have a dude in the mold of Duncan as my franchise dude than the prototipical Sg/SF that shoots too much and does not generate team game.

So no Kobe, Wade, Lebron, Melo,Gay, Mayo etc etc etc.

nastylikedwade
12-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Kobe Bryant. I gat Wade already, he is better!!

kjoke
12-22-2010, 07:54 PM
I'm gonna have to say LeBron James too. I know for a fact if he came to Chicago, it would be the LeBron James show, instead of the cool, laid back, good-chemistry-having team we got now.

LeBron is a great player, no doubt, but I just dont see him as a capable leader and his personality, I don't like either. I much prefer the softspoken, humble, shy Derrick Rose

have fun with rose, i hope yo guys have fun with 2nd and out, you can have rose, ill keep lebron

CHANGO
12-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Demarcus Cousins

It's nothing against the Celtics, just attitudes.

Chacarron
12-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Paul Pierce. Player I hate the most.

RZZZA
12-22-2010, 07:57 PM
have fun with rose, i hope yo guys have fun with 2nd and out, you can have rose, ill keep lebron

Thats fine, if it works for you then cool. It wouldn't work for me. Lebron takes over any team he's on, not everybody likes that.

Chacarron
12-22-2010, 07:58 PM

Why did you make the thread? So you'll get butt hurt when people choose Lebron?

kjoke
12-22-2010, 07:59 PM

i actually have no problem with picking lebron, just back it up with why, not because 'lebron is too good and would take over the game'

CHANGO
12-22-2010, 08:00 PM

This.
Kjoke if you do not accept others' opinions, why you open the post? Better close it and go.

RZZZA
12-22-2010, 08:00 PM
a lot of people will choose lebron, so get ready for your butt to ache

and i thought I gave pretty good reasons...

jdmd3
12-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Paul Pierce. Player I hate the most.

Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Demarcus Cousins

It's nothing against the Celtics, just attitudes.

Id much rather have a dude in the mold of Duncan as my franchise dude than the prototipical Sg/SF that shoots too much and does not generate team game.

Lebron and KG.

K.g.or barnes but

I really hope(example-saying lebron^^) this doesn't turn into a hate thread.i have valid reasons for both.

monta ellis

:eyebrow:

CHRIS DUHON!!!

kjoke
12-22-2010, 08:02 PM
:eyebrow:

CHRIS DUHON!!!

this is what i wanted for this thread...players like these

asandhu23
12-22-2010, 08:03 PM
I am pretty sure Kjoke was once a Lakers fan

Gators123
12-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Mo Williams. I've always hated him.

kjoke
12-22-2010, 08:07 PM
and whats wrong with saying that i would want that player on my team? i simply asked why someone would not want him on his team. i can say dwight howard and people would say 'are you stupid' or 'we have a magic hater here' but if someone says lebron, and i ask why and people say that its their opinion. there is a complete double standard, making me look like the bad guy

JLynn943
12-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Spencer Hawes

:clap:

Htownballa1622
12-22-2010, 08:09 PM
I picked kg and barnes because no matter what they bring I hate their attitudes but based on ability...
Jared jeffries(who we have :/) or andre miller because of his style of play

kjoke
12-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Spencer Hawes

:clap:

its seems as if specer is coming out tho, i wouldnt say no to him on my team

eddy curry

Edwin
12-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Sheldon Williams. He was absolutely useless for the celtics in the playoff last year. He was a waste of Bench space and he plays with absolutely no passion.

heatking
12-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Carlos Boozer, cant have undersized no defense power forwards on my team.

Edwin
12-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Mo Williams. I've always hated him.

:clap: I always hated him too. He's an overrated PG.

xbrackattackx
12-22-2010, 08:14 PM

I see what you did there.

Hustlenomics
12-22-2010, 08:17 PM
Kobe

tcav701
Baron Davis, Mo Williams, Arenas, any PG that refuses to get his teamates involved.

Also, big men that dont play defense are useless to me.

BkOriginalOne
Kwame Brown
... and Lebron James.

BkOriginalOne
12-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Earl Barron

Cano4prez
12-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Carlos Arroyo

JLynn943
its seems as if specer is coming out tho, i wouldnt say no to him on my team

eddy curry

Idk, I'm not buying it. He's looked good at times in the past but nothing he's really built on. Besides, I want my center to play like a center, not be happier sitting back and shooting.

I guess there are worse though

Basketball=life
LeBron James.

are you a idiot ?

Sox72
12-22-2010, 08:20 PM
The player I hated most on my team was John Starks. The player I would hate most would be Rondo.

asandhu23
12-22-2010, 08:22 PM
are you a idiot ?

an

Basketball=life
12-22-2010, 08:26 PM
an
so your smart enough to correct my english but not smart enough to want the best player in the word on you team? :facepalm:

xabial
12-22-2010, 08:27 PM
Andre Igoudala

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-22-2010, 08:27 PM
I think this will get closed but my picks are KG and pierce

Hawkeye15
12-22-2010, 08:28 PM
hahahahahaahahahahahahaha Lebron? God there is some hate for him. Its hilarious

As for the question, its obviously a role player that just gets under your skin. The Machine is mine. Can't stand him.

For anyone listing a star, think deep down. Would you really not want him on your team?? I HATE Kobe, but I would cream my pants if he were simply in a Wolves uniform tomorrow. Just cause you can't stand a superstar doesn't mean you wouldn't love them on your team.

Sox72
12-22-2010, 08:29 PM
so your smart enough to correct my english but not smart enough to want the best player in the word on you team? :facepalm:

you're/your

magichatnumber9
12-22-2010, 08:31 PM
The white Panther

Sox72
12-22-2010, 08:32 PM

As for the question, its obviously a role player that just gets under your skin. The Machine is mine. Can't stand him.

For anyone listing a star, think deep down. Would you really not want him on your team?? I HATE Kobe, but I would cream my pants if he were simply in a Wolves uniform tomorrow. Just cause you can't stand a superstar doesn't mean you wouldn't love them on your team.

I think Rondo is a great player, but PSD has made me hate him so much that I really do believe that I would cringe if he was on the Bulls. So, yeah, I really wouldn't want him on my team.

Again, before anyone takes it the wrong way, he is a great player.

-Kobe24-TJ19-

What are you talking about?? MJ is the best!

Giraffes Rule

I can honestly say I would hate to have Lebron James on my team. I respect his abilities, but I value character just as much as on-court performance. I would not want my franchise being built around him, because I don't think he would bring an attitude that has a positive impact on the team. Give me a player like Time Duncan, who is the embodiment of hard work and dedication, not someone whose gifts have given them an overly inflated ego.

asandhu23
12-22-2010, 08:34 PM

world

kobe24>lebron23
12-22-2010, 08:35 PM

Your just hating cuz he takes your boy gasols spotlight away... Your not even a laker fan your a pau gasol fan... Sorry but that's the truth

heatking
I can honestly say I would hate to have Lebron James on my team. I respect his abilities, but I value character just as much as on-court performance. I would not want my franchise being built around him, because I don't think he would bring an attitude that has a positive impact on the team. Give me a player like Time Duncan, who is the embodiment of hard work and dedication, not someone whose gifts have given them an overly inflated ego.

The question si would you want lebron on your team... So your telling me you would rather have Richard Jefferson starting on your team than lebron james?

Hawkeye15
I think Rondo is a great player, but PSD has made me hate him so much that I really do believe that I would cringe if he was on the Bulls. So, yeah, I really wouldn't want him on my team.

for about 5 games. And then you would be all over him.

I am only saying, its insane to NOT want a stud player on your team, just because he irritates you.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-22-2010, 08:37 PM
The white Panther

Who's that???

sounds gay:eyebrow:

Hawkeye15
12-22-2010, 08:37 PM

so you would take Duncan's old butt over the best player in the NBA in his prime? I don't think you should apply for any GM jobs soon.

When looking at a player, you have to lay down hatred. Otherwise you can never evaluate correctly. You know as much as you hate LJ, he would make your team exponentially better right now.

kobe24>lebron23
12-22-2010, 08:39 PM

Wade better then Kobe?? Stop it dude seriously Kobe is twice the player wade is and ever will be nothing against wade he's in the top 5 but better then Kobe??

Sox72
12-22-2010, 08:41 PM
for about 5 games. And then you would be all over him.

I am only saying, its insane to NOT want a stud player on your team, just because he irritates you.

Well, do I have a need at the pg position in this hypothetical??? If we had a hole there, then maybe. But I still doubt it.

Iodine
12-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Roger Mason, because I would demand that he play 49 minutes a game

Hawkeye15
12-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Wade better then Kobe?? Stop it dude seriously Kobe is twice the player wade is and ever will be nothing against wade he's in the top 5 but better then Kobe??

Can you prove that? Without bringing in Kobe's superior roster support? I highly doubt it

Hawkeye15
12-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Well, do I have a need at the pg position in this hypothetical??? If we had a hole there, then maybe. But I still doubt it.

well, you have a hole at SG, and a 6'3" freak who could slide over.....

THE WALL
12-22-2010, 08:45 PM
KG, LeBron, Dirk, Bargnani, House, J.R Smith

Basketball=life
12-22-2010, 08:45 PM
What are you talking about?? MJ is the best!

im sorry i wasn't aware jordan was still playing.....shut the **** up :facepalm:

Sox72
12-22-2010, 08:46 PM
well, you have a hole at SG, and a 6'3" freak who could slide over.....

Hmmm, well.......still......no. I dislike him that much.

Iodine
12-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Can you prove that? Without bringing in Kobe's superior roster support? I highly doubt it

PER says so so duh!

Doesnt mater that most sabermetricy stats say Wade has an edge

Sactown
12-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Al I can shoot from anywhere harrington,

IAmKira
12-22-2010, 08:48 PM

u sound like u own the team or something. U IN LOVE wif LBJ or something? :puke:

AI4MVP
LMAO at everyone who says LeBron. I guarantee all of you, whether you admit it or not, would trade anyone on ur team for LeBron except for Thunder/Durant Fans and maybe Bulls fan who believe Rose is God, and maybe Lakers/Kobe

-Kobe24-TJ19-
im sorry i wasn't aware jordan was still playing.....shut the **** up :facepalm:

Jordan sucks, I was talking about the one and only MIKE JAMES:speechless::speechless:

kobe24>lebron23
12-22-2010, 08:49 PM
I would say lebron cuz I hate him but I can't I mean I hate him as much as the next guy but to not want the second best player in the NBA on my team is just crazy!!

Paul pierce and kg are the to players I hate and the ones I wouldn't want on my team they r too cocky and they(pierce) self proclaim themeselves the best player in the league I mean Kobe is cocky but he's cocky in different ways and he has a point after all he's the best this game has to offer!

AI4MVP
12-22-2010, 08:51 PM

dude especially you..get the **** outa here. ur a pistons fan. you would give your whole roster for lebron

Tony_Starks
12-22-2010, 08:51 PM
People are so blind with hate they borderline on the outrageous. Wade better than Kobe? Child please!

Back to topic as far as prominent players I would hate to have KG on my team. No way I could take 82 games of fake tough guy bs. Role players I'd hate to have Corey Maggette. Dude is the definition of a stat padder and has no regard for the game whatsoever.....

Kdirt
12-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Yao Ming, cause that fool has been rotting on the bench and eating up cap space.

Slimsim
12-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Al ****ing Harrington

Chris **** for brains duhon

Gators123
12-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Really? LeBron, Kobe, Dirk? wow

kobe24>lebron23
12-22-2010, 09:02 PM

Ok I will
Better jumper - Kobe
Better 3 point shooter- Kobe
Better passer- Kobe yes wade gets about 2 more assist but Kobe doesnt get enough credit for his passing ability
Better defense- wade(Kobe at wades age though was even better then what wade was at his current age)
He also has the most complete offensive game this game has ever seen yes even better then Jordan! And wades field goal % is higher cuz he takes it to the basket way more then Kobe
Most clutch- Kobe easily, wades good to but come on hawkeye u know u would want Kobe taking the last shot and not wade...

Should I go on to championships, MVP's, records and scoring titles? Nah my points been proven
Kobe>> wade

Tony_Starks

Hawk you're a fairly knowledgable guy how can you fall for the weak "roster support" argument? You know all the great champions have had "superior roster support" so come on man. And when Kobe didn't have roster support he only scored 81, put up 30 like 9 times straight. Had like 4, 40+ games straight. On and on.

But to answer your question Kobe has more range, a better post game, is a better passer, better scorer, better defender, and the best closer in the game.

edit#

^my bad Kobe/Lebron I posted at the same time. same argument here though.

210Don
lebron is just a choke artist. thank god the heat have wade to takeover in the 4th,even james knows that he sucks in the 4th thats why he went to miami/

Sactown
12-22-2010, 09:03 PM
Everyone who said KG is an idiot.. Kg pushes players to their max and makes everyone a better player, he brings in defense intensity and heart to a team.. He IMO is still the best PF in the league.. call me crazy but he makes everyone better and that's what superstars do..

210Don
12-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Everyone who said KG is an idiot.. Kg pushes players to their max and makes everyone a better player, he brings in defense intensity and heart to a team.. He IMO is still the best PF in the league.. call me crazy but he makes everyone better and that's what superstars do..
i just dont like the dudes attitude. timmy>>. kg

John Walls Era
12-22-2010, 09:06 PM

Same reason for why I'm picking Rose.

kjoke
12-22-2010, 09:10 PM
wow at how this thread blew up. you honestly can tell me that ud rather have the like of anthony radnolph, richard jefferson over the like of players like lebron and kg? i cant beleive some people here, id have any superstar any day of the week, no matter how much i hate them, and yes that includes me wanting rose on the heat

hgtiger32
12-22-2010, 09:11 PM

coming from the Heat fan. *cough* Chris Bosh *cough*

kjoke
12-22-2010, 09:12 PM
i could have sworn you were a heat fan...

RZZZA
12-22-2010, 09:16 PM
I'd want a Lebron-like player without his attitude, personality or baggage. Does that count?

kjoke
12-22-2010, 09:17 PM
I'd want a Lebron-like player without his attitude, personality or baggage. Does that count?

:facepalm: since when did lebron become A.I? you my man really must hate him

RZZZA
12-22-2010, 09:20 PM
i dislike him as a person, respect his skill. i dont hate him.

I know he's got to be "the man" wherever he goes but i dont think he makes a good leader

Ty Fast
12-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Baron Davis

Minimal
12-22-2010, 09:22 PM
Andre Iguodala, Mo Williams, Vince Carter

kobe24>lebron23
12-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Hawk you're a fairly knowledgable guy how can you fall for the weak "roster support" argument? You know all the great champions have had "superior roster support" so come on man. And when Kobe didn't have roster support he only scored 81, put up 30 like 9 times straight. Had like 4, 40+ games straight. On and on.

But to answer your question Kobe has more range, a better post game, is a better passer, better scorer, better defender, and the best closer in the game.

edit#

^my bad Kobe/Lebron I posted at the same time. same argument here though.

It's all good as long as we can agree that Kobe is better then wade

ragee
12-22-2010, 10:06 PM
What's wrong with not wanting a great player in your team? We are not owners of our team but fans... There is a difference... For example, I don't t know how I would feel if my team would win a title because of the player I hate the most... The Mavs are looking for ways to get Melo... He is on my list of players I don't want to be in my team so I am not really that excited of getting him like some Maverick fans would...

Anyway, here is my list:
1. Lebron
2. Pierce
3. Melo
4. Boozer
5. Mo Williams

homestarunner93
12-22-2010, 10:12 PM

Yeah, taking a team to the Finals basically on his own wasn't enough to display capable leadership abilities. :rolleyes:

For the record, my choice would be Monta Ellis or Joakim Noah. I've always thought Noah was a douche, and Ellis is a blackhole when it comes to scoring.

Sixerlover
12-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Wilson Chandler. He annoys me, and his sleeve on one of his arms is terrible to look at. Just a cluster of black ink. No design. The most annoying kind of tattoos.

Hustlenomics
12-22-2010, 10:16 PM
would people actually want kobe on their team taking 30 shots and making like 10 of them and yelling at other players who make mistakes or not passing to a big men that can play?

Korman12
12-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Anyone who picked LeBron, Kobe, KG, or anyone like that over Gilbert Arenas is just flat out lying to themselves.

John Walls Era
12-22-2010, 10:19 PM

Obviously you don't watch the Heat.

lvlheaded
12-22-2010, 10:21 PM
There is a player Im shocked hasnt been mentioned yet (at least I didnt see him mentioned)

Kenyon Martin. The guy has a serious attitude problem and is, in my opinion, grossly over paid to be a decent player. Didnt mind him when he was in Jersey, not a fan of the Denver K-Mart, dont want him anywhere near NY

Giraffes Rule
12-22-2010, 10:22 PM
so you would take Duncan's old butt over the best player in the NBA in his prime? I don't think you should apply for any GM jobs soon.

When looking at a player, you have to lay down hatred. Otherwise you can never evaluate correctly. You know as much as you hate LJ, he would make your team exponentially better right now.

I don't think he would make the Spurs any better. His play style wouldn't fit into what the Spurs are doing. And when I say a guy like Tim Duncan, I mean his attitude and work ethic, I thought I made that abundantly clear in my post. A player like Lebron is a player you build a team around, and assuming I'm starting from the ground up I would not want to build my team around him, simply because I don't like his attitude. I feel like if he's your central player, his attitude is going to spread through the team and they won't take the game seriously. I wouldn't build my team around Dwight Howard either (though with a veteran leader like Tim Duncan, I think Howard would be much better than Lebron).

The question si would you want lebron on your team... So your telling me you would rather have Richard Jefferson starting on your team than lebron james?

Yeah, I would. 24-3 don't lie.

DeyAce
12-22-2010, 10:31 PM
lebron, kg, barnes,

Tdub2123
12-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Andray Blatche. just terrible

Knicks21
12-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Wilson Chandler. He annoys me, and his sleeve on one of his arms is terrible to look at. Just a cluster of black ink. No design. The most annoying kind of tattoos.

So you dont like him because of his tattoos? If your going to pick on someones Tattoos, Think Eddy Curry before anyone or even the Birdmans tattoos have gone a bit out of hand.

Avenged
12-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Paul Pierce.. just really don't like the guy.

SeoulBeatz
12-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Varejao. **** that guy.

Yeah like he said, you're just ignorant/ a hater if u dont want lebron, kobe on your team.

SeoulBeatz
12-22-2010, 10:45 PM
fixed

MFFL==FML
12-22-2010, 10:46 PM

you're

You picked the wrong word.

kobe24>lebron23
12-22-2010, 10:47 PM
would people actually want kobe on their team taking 30 shots and making like 10 of them and yelling at other players who make mistakes or not passing to a big men that can play?

Well if your not a Kobe hater then yes u would want him on your team... And dude he doesn't shoot 30 a game sure maby 5-10 games he does but don't make it seem like he does every game he plays... Don't hate on Kobe dude seriously atleast back up why u wouldn't want him not this 10-30 crap!! I'm sure u would also want missed shots at the buzzer instead of the buzzer beaters with Kobe right?

NYY 26 to 7
12-22-2010, 10:48 PM
I would learn to like anyone as long as they produce. I hate Kobe LeBron Pierce KG but wouldn't have if they were Knicks (for the record Pierce would be the hardest in the NBA to learn to like for me). I wouldn't want a guy like Vince Carter though - someone who has all the talent in the world but just doesn't care at all and plays when he feels like it. He really had the tools to be great.

kobe24>lebron23
12-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Whoever doesnt want lebron or Kobe on their team are plain stupid

MFFL==FML
12-22-2010, 10:51 PM

ROFL

Is it even possible to hate Dirk Nowitzki. That dude is as ideal a player can be: loyal, great work ethic, talented, humble...

THE WALL
12-22-2010, 10:57 PM
dude especially you..get the **** outa here. ur a pistons fan. you would give your whole roster for lebron

I hate LeBron...is it so hard to understand? I never said he's a bad player or somethin like that...just hate this guy. Same with KG...he's a great player but he's an ******* and I never liked him.

Which team do u support btw? let me guess... bandwagon??

Hustlenomics
12-22-2010, 10:57 PM
Well if your not a Kobe hater then yes u would want him on your team... And dude he doesn't shoot 30 a game sure maby 5-10 games he does but don't make it seem like he does every game he plays... Don't hate on Kobe dude seriously atleast back up why u wouldn't want him not this 10-30 crap!! I'm sure u would also want missed shots at the buzzer instead of the buzzer beaters with Kobe right?

I prefer team ball

JasonJohnHorn
12-22-2010, 11:03 PM
Trace McGrady... oh wait... he's already on my fav team. *shakes fist*

ZebraCity916
12-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Sasha Vujacic

Detroit4Life
12-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Rodney Stuckey. The guy takes it to the basket every play and doesnt get his all star teammates involved. He thinks hes unstoppable. Let tmac start at point guard and trade stuckey and gordon for a big man and the pistons r contenders again.

tmac
rip
tay
monroe
big ben

all those former all stars have great chemistry, play great defense, and only want one thing and that is to win. Just like how the four hall of fame past their prime celtics r winning.

kobe24>lebron23
12-22-2010, 11:17 PM
I prefer team ball

R u trying to say kobes not a team player wow lol u clearly don't see laker games do u in the last 5 or 6 game Kobe hasn't shot the ball more then 20 times plus pau plays more then Kobe it's not kobes Fault he doesn't produce when kobes not in...

HuRRiCaNeS324
12-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Demarcus Cousins, Monte Ellis, Paul Pierce, Andre Iguodala, Manu Ginobili, Danilo Gallinari, Yao Ming, Greg Oden, Mo Williams, Vince Carter, Anderson Varejao.......

im just gonna keep editing this lol

RZZZA
12-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Why Rose? dude is a consistent 20/10 player, at least that.

Evolution23
12-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Players like Marbury, Cousins, Ron Artest (back in the day), and Iverson

Evolution23
12-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Demarcus Cousins, Monte Ellis, Paul Pierce, Andre Iguodala, Manu Ginobili, Danilo Gallinari, Yao Ming, Greg Oden, Mo Williams, Vince Carter.......

im just gonna keep editing this lol

explain why

arkanian215
12-22-2010, 11:37 PM
Yao Ming

Meatmypet
12-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Andre Iguodala(sp?)

HuRRiCaNeS324
12-22-2010, 11:39 PM
Why Rose? dude is a consistent 20/10 player, at least that.

Same exact reason, just replace Rondo with Rose.

But in all honesty Rose would be ****ing nasty on our team and i would eventually like him if he was.

RZZZA
12-22-2010, 11:40 PM
lol, ohhhhh! you hate Bulls fans on this forum who like Rose, so the transitive property of thermodynamics states that you therefore must hate Rose. :D

HuRRiCaNeS324
12-22-2010, 11:43 PM
explain why

I already said why about Rose in one of my posts.

Noah because he is just a rich mans Anderson Varejao. Both do nothing but clean other peoples messes and get fgs 3 feet from the rim. They are good rebounders though, ill give them that.

Manu, ive always hated the way they overrate his ***. And he is a GIANT flopper and it pisses me off.

Gallinaru because he is a chicker that shoots 30 three pointers a game. I hate any player that does that.

Paul Pierce because he is a ****ing ***** *** *****. <---- translation: a freaking vagina gluteus maximas female dog.

gauth25
12-23-2010, 12:02 AM

I wouldn't be talking about the Bulls being out in the 2nd round because as of right now, no chance the Heat beat the Celtics.

Evolution23
12-23-2010, 12:06 AM

Noah because he is just a rich mans Anderson Varejao. Both do nothing but clean other peoples messes and get fgs 3 feet from the rim. They are good rebounders though, ill give them that.

Manu, ive always hated the way they overrate his ***. And he is a GIANT flopper and it pisses me off.

Gallinaru because he is a chicker that shoots 30 three pointers a game. I hate any player that does that.

Paul Pierce because he is a ****ing ***** *** *****. <---- translation: a freaking vagina gluteus maximas female dog.

wow okay

Flash3
12-23-2010, 12:09 AM

you don't like winning :confused:

RZZZA
12-23-2010, 12:13 AM
What, Lebron is the only guy who can win games for us?

Come on man. All the Bulls need is a decent SG and we'll win even more than we're winning now.

I dont know why so many people here think Lebron James is the be-all and end-all of basketball. There's more than one formula for success. Not everybody masturbates to a Lebron James poster before they fall asleep at night.

dtmagnet
12-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Charlie V, he's a tool.

What?
12-23-2010, 12:18 AM

I find it hard to believe that you don't think that Noah would be a perfect fit for the heat. A gritty player that rebounds and plays really tough D. Also Noah is solid from 15ft and has developed a few post moves.

SteBO
12-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Is he serious? I'd take in heartbeat on this team! :speechless:

Giraffes Rule
12-23-2010, 12:27 AM

That's why he had to run to Miami where Wade is the leader.

As for the talks about Noah, I'd love to have him on the Spurs. I hate the guy and wish he'd just shut the **** up and get a hair cut/shave, but he's a great big man.

AKAYaReal
12-23-2010, 12:28 AM
EDDY CURRY! Oh, he's already on my team :sad2:

But honestly I would have to put Greg Oden because even though he may have all the potential to be a great center in the league, he cant even stay on the court for a full season.

Arenas for various reasons, 1)gets injured to much now a days 2)bad attitude 3)and gets paid to much for how much games he's played over the last few yrs.

I will say that even if I dont want a player on my team, once they are a Knick and not hurting the team, I will back them and root for them all day long!!!

Da Knicks
12-23-2010, 12:28 AM
kobe or eddy curry!

Hellcrooner
12-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Your just hating cuz he takes your boy gasols spotlight away... Your not even a laker fan your a pau gasol fan... Sorry but that's the truth

says the boy with Kobe on his nickname :D

Gators123
12-23-2010, 12:29 AM
EDDIE HOUSE!

I want to do this to him every time I watch him play..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3OuzKpQ3jM

Hellcrooner
12-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
plut:==== tinyurl.com/37dndrf ======
We need your support and trust!
╰┘ 。 ┅★`_、
│\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│   
│ │            
│           │ 
│  ●       ● │ 
│≡    o    ≡│
│           │ 
╰┬O◤▽◥O┬╯
   |  o  |
   |╭---╮| ┌┬┬┬┐ 
╞╧╧╧╧══╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

artistic spam!!!!!!!!!!:eyebrow:

CityofChaos
12-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Demarcus Cousins and Stephen Jackson

LOL @ the people who say Kobe or Lebron

Chacarron
12-23-2010, 12:39 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who detests Paul Pierce.

MrfadeawayJB
12-23-2010, 12:42 AM
Rashard Lewis and his huge contract

kobe24>lebron23
12-23-2010, 12:45 AM
says the boy with Kobe on his nickname :D

What's that suppose to mean?
Seriously dude yes Kobe is my favorite player but the lakers are my team first and for most and I don't always talk about Kobe so get it straight by the way I love gasol cuz he's a laker but idk why u hate Kobe hes a laker as well! Is it because he gets all the credit well guess what he deserves it for everything he's done in the NBA srry but Kobe is the lakers just like jeter is the Yankees !

writ42
12-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Kyle Korver, remove the 3 pt line and he is completely worthless, he literally can only shoot the 3 ball and that doesn't even happen all the time.

And if he still played Latrell Sprewell

FlashMacker
12-23-2010, 12:54 AM
Kwame Brown

NYKNYGNYY
12-23-2010, 12:57 AM
you guys are serious? you wouldnt want lebron on your team??? thats why everybody was praying he would choose their team, listen i hate this guy as much as the next person but i would still love to have him on my team. I would not want gilbert arenas on the knicks, imagine him in NY

Avenged
12-23-2010, 01:00 AM
Another player besides Pierce.. Smush Parker.. :facepalm:

tr3ymill3r
12-23-2010, 01:05 AM
People who like LeBron enjoy butt hurting

Draco
12-23-2010, 01:06 AM
you guys are serious? you wouldnt want lebron on your team??? thats why everybody was praying he would choose their team, listen i hate this guy as much as the next person but i would still love to have him on my team. I would not want gilbert arenas on the knicks, imagine him in NY

It's hard to root for a d-bag. If winning were the only reason to watch sports then I'd bandwagon fan. It isn't and I'm not.

masalex1205
12-23-2010, 01:09 AM
Baron Davis

NYKNYGNYY
12-23-2010, 01:10 AM
It's hard to root for a d-bag. If winning were the only reason to watch sports then I'd bandwagon fan. It isn't and I'm not.

i hate lebron and his decision but go back to june, every bulls/knicks/heat fan wanted him on there team but ik what your saying hes skum in my eyes

checkit
12-23-2010, 01:11 AM
Rashard Lewis and his huge contract

this. I cannot believe I didn't see this mentioned earlier.

Sixerlover
12-23-2010, 01:16 AM
So you dont like him because of his tattoos? If your going to pick on someones Tattoos, Think Eddy Curry before anyone or even the Birdmans tattoos have gone a bit out of hand.

Yup. I'm biased. I hate his tattoos, they're painful to look at. Deron Williams is another player with an giant black ink stain on his arm that's painful to look at, but he's a top 3 PG in the league, so Wilson gets the nod.

RZZZA
12-23-2010, 01:21 AM
i hate lebron and his decision but go back to june, every bulls/knicks/heat fan wanted him on there team but ik what your saying hes skum in my eyes

People were just blinded by his shine. I can't speak for Knicks fans but after he made his decision, Bulls fans just shrugged their shoulders and said "oh well, back to work". We weren't shedding tears about him not coming here, because we have a great team already, and nobody knows what Lebron would do to this teams chemistry.

Giraffes Rule
12-23-2010, 01:22 AM
People were just blinded by his shine. I can't speak for Knicks fans but after he made his decision, Bulls fans just shrugged their shoulders and said "oh well, back to work". We weren't shedding tears about him not coming here, because we have a great team already, and nobody knows what Lebron would do to this teams chemistry.

I thought the Bulls were going after Wade, not Lebron?

NYKNYGNYY
12-23-2010, 01:23 AM

yea, knicks fans were upset we thought if we got amare it would help lebron choose us, and the fact he attended yankees games and all the media hype of him coming to ny kind made it worse

Lake_Show2416
12-23-2010, 01:35 AM
EDDY CURRY's FAT ***

any1 that chose KOBE or Lebron are lying to themselves

CityofTreez
12-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Donte Greene & Jason Thompson!!!!!

Andres Nocioni

Giraffes Rule
12-23-2010, 01:40 AM
What I've learned from this thread: If you have a different opinion from someone else, just say they're wrong/stupid/lying to themselves. Much better than trying to understand their reasons.

CityofChaos
12-23-2010, 01:45 AM
What I've learned from this thread: If you have a different opinion from someone else, just say they're wrong/stupid/lying to themselves. Much better than trying to understand their reasons.

thats pretty much defines blogging

cargobox
12-23-2010, 01:50 AM
i could have sworn you were a heat fan...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hellcrooner
12-23-2010, 02:42 AM
What's that suppose to mean?
Seriously dude yes Kobe is my favorite player but the lakers are my team first and for most and I don't always talk about Kobe so get it straight by the way I love gasol cuz he's a laker but idk why u hate Kobe hes a laker as well! Is it because he gets all the credit well guess what he deserves it for everything he's done in the NBA srry but Kobe is the lakers just like jeter is the Yankees !

NO PLAYER is a TEAM, Teams are always greater than persons.

The Dream
12-23-2010, 02:46 AM
al harrington. neVer again

tredigs
12-23-2010, 02:48 AM
I haven't read any posts on this thread, but however many times Cousins has been mentioned... +1

cargobox
12-23-2010, 03:46 AM
I'd hate to have Danilo Gallinari. I hate that mofo, I'm glad Blake Griffin dunked on his ***! They say Gallinari ain't even worth to trade for Carmelo Anthony because he's gonna be the next Dirk Nowitzki. YEAH RIGHT

GSwarriors4LIFE
12-23-2010, 03:49 AM
Carmelo I cannot stand this fat Mexican look a like, Anthony randolph, Joe johnson, Corey ********n maggette.

Rndy
12-23-2010, 03:58 AM
Keith Bogans!

Pretty shocked to see anyone name a guy like Boozer. I hate those efficient players! The guy has great post moves. And is pretty good at pick and roll. Not to mention probably if not the best, one of the top PF rebounders in basketball. His Trb% was almost 20% last year. Taken a dip this year but mostly due to his injury. And his 98 DRTG is soo terrible! :rolleyes:

Method28
12-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Trevor Ariza because he sucks ****ing balls. Too bad he actually IS on my team. What a waste :/

zambo4president
12-23-2010, 04:14 AM
Monta Ellis, Ben Gordon, Demarcus Cousins and Gilbert Arenas are the only ones that jump out at me off the top of my head.

zambo4president
12-23-2010, 04:17 AM
I thought the Bulls were going after Wade, not Lebron?

The Bulls main target was Carlos Boozer the entire time. They kicked the tires on Bosh and Wade, and both of them led them on. We wanted Joe Johnson too, but he obviously got an offer he couldn't refuse.

DFROZE#1
12-23-2010, 04:20 AM

Undersized may be true, but he plays bigger than your over paid pf

astrotown
12-23-2010, 04:29 AM
jr smith

Rndy
12-23-2010, 04:31 AM
Undersized may be true, but he plays bigger than your over paid pf

I like Bosh as well. They're different players. Boozers numbers have always been better inside the post then Bosh. Deron Williams probably didn't hurt. Boozer is the better rebounder. Bosh had his best rebounding season last year but that has taken a huge hit. His TRB% is around 13 not good for a PF. Bosh has the superior shooting game. Depends what your team needs really. A post player or a shooter. Boozer is also a good Pick and Roll player. Not as good as Amare but still good.

Storch
12-23-2010, 04:34 AM
Paul Pierce. He's too cocky. I hate this guy for bowing to the Knicks crowd at center court when the Celtics beat them.

tangent12
12-23-2010, 04:35 AM
Dampier, Ilgauskas, Arroyo, Jones, Howard, Magloire, Anthony or Chalmers. Off the top of my head, maybe i'm missing someone else.

Giraffes Rule
12-23-2010, 04:38 AM
Keith Bogans!

I feel your pain.

Blazers#1Fan
12-23-2010, 04:39 AM
i like most players but this isnt hate just attitudes and salary Lebron,Bosh,Ben Gordon,any wannabe thug players! any crappy players! Rashard Lewis only wannabe thug i would like to have is JR smith he is a beast and has potential thru the roof he just needs to grow up

i cant really think of anybody else

The_Mac22
12-23-2010, 04:40 AM
DeMarcus Cousins.

Chicagofaithful
12-23-2010, 04:44 AM

I'd like to know where Delaja424 is right now... he claims to be unbiased and hand out infractions to heat fans all the time... now's your chance where ever you are.... this comment doesn't add to the thread at all and is 100% baiting... but of course you'll come up with some excuse why its not... because its a heat fan :facepalm:

210Don
12-23-2010, 05:11 AM
ime udoka....
damn this dude is ****in horrible why is he in the NBA and why do the spurs like him .smh

JayW_1023
12-23-2010, 05:27 AM
Dorell Wright...he actually thinks Stephen Curry is the fourth option behind him. What a knucklehead.

ClipperfanKevin
12-23-2010, 05:57 AM
eddy curry, sasha, baron davis, kevin martin just to name a few...

SteBO
12-23-2010, 10:03 AM
J.R. Smith, VC, Baron Davis, Eddy Curry

SteBO
12-23-2010, 10:04 AM
I'd like to know where Delaja424 is right now... he claims to be unbiased and hand out infractions to heat fans all the time... now's your chance where ever you are.... this comment doesn't add to the thread at all and is 100% baiting... but of course you'll come up with some excuse why its not... because its a heat fan :facepalm:

And what tangent12 said isn't baiting? :facepalm:

Flash3
12-23-2010, 12:22 PM

so you root for noah right ? that guy is a douche. He openly spat all over the city of cleveland and boozer also. If you think about it both boozer and noah have done alot worse to cleveland than lebron.

MiamiWadeCounty
12-23-2010, 05:05 PM
jr smith. hes an immature punk imo

cheetos185
12-23-2010, 05:16 PM
chris bosh

krest213
12-23-2010, 05:23 PM
hands down
Vince Carter
the dude is a fraud

Hawkeye15
12-23-2010, 05:25 PM
this thread is hilarious. Most of you, because of your childish desire to hate someone, would rather have a lesser team rather than swallow your hate for a minute and realize most the players listed here would make any team better.

PSD at its finest in this thread

haggis
12-23-2010, 05:26 PM
so you root for noah right ? that guy is a douche. He openly spat all over the city of cleveland and boozer also. If you think about it both boozer and noah have done alot worse to cleveland than lebron.

I thought about it. Still doesn't make sense.

Care to explain yourself?

jaysfan46
12-23-2010, 05:26 PM
jr smith. hes an immature punk imo

He's a name that came to mind for me.

ATX
12-23-2010, 05:27 PM
chris bosh

Ya, for real...Who would want a 6 (I think) time All Star, who puts up 24 and 11 as a first option and 18 and 8 as a third option? A player who is only 26 and just entering his prime years. What a worthless player. No one would want to have that on their team.

Cubs Win
12-23-2010, 05:29 PM

The difference is, Noah clearly has a much greater respect for the game of basketball than LeBron.

LeBron complains that he's playing too many minutes. Noah puts up a double-double the day before he went in to surgery to repair a torn ligament in his thumb on his shooting hand. (He had played in 9 games with this injury before surgery)

And all the dancing and photo shoots LeBron had with teammates? I've never seen Noah pull something like that before or in the middle of a game.

I'm not arguing Noah is a better overall player than LeBron. He's obviously not. But he clearly respects the game more than LBJ.

ManRam
12-23-2010, 05:31 PM
A year ago I would have said Gilbert Arenas :hide:

Some of the responses, I mean most of them, are just hilarious. They just show how non-objective and unreasonable most people here are. Hate is such a stupid emotion, especially when you let it blind your opinions so much...like everyone seems to do. Especially LeBron hate. If you think he'd be bad for your team, and you aren't the Lakers or Celtics, you are not thinking clearly. Same with Kobe hate. He'd make every team better, besides maybe the Heat.

There is no star I'd hate to have on my team, regardless of how much I hate them. I'd love to have Pau or Kobe or Durant on my team, even thought I don't particularly like any of them. If it makes my team better, I'm down.

tredigs
12-23-2010, 05:33 PM
A year ago I would have said Gilbert Arenas :hide:

Some of the responses, I mean most of them, are just hilarious. They just show how non-objective and unreasonable most people here are. Hate is such a stupid emotion, especially when you let it blind your opinions so much...like everyone seems to do. Especially LeBron hate. If you think he'd be bad for your team, and you aren't the Lakers or Celtics, you are not thinking clearly. Same with Kobe hate. He'd make every team better, besides maybe the Heat.

There is no star I'd hate to have on my team, regardless of how much I hate them. I'd love to have Pau or Kobe or Durant on my team, even thought I don't particularly like any of them. If it makes my team better, I'm down.

You take it back!

ATX
12-23-2010, 05:36 PM
One player that comes to mind is Daequan Cook. I'm oh so glad he's gone. He's done nothing to redeem himself this season with that 18% 3pt fg%. What sucks for him, is that that is all he could do in the first place. I don't understand how he's still in the league.

kjoke
12-23-2010, 05:36 PM

lmao, grow up man. im just sick of hearing all this ******** hate on lebron, the man made a dumb statement in that he wouldnt want lebron he hasnt proved anything, so he wants rose instead, which this thread is clearly not about who you would want but rather who you wouldnt

Basketash
12-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Andray Blatche
Al Harrington
Jameer Nelson

Basketash
12-23-2010, 05:39 PM
lmao, grow up man. im just sick of hearing all this ******** hate on lebron, the man made a dumb statement in that he wouldnt want lebron he hasnt proved anything, so he wants rose instead, which this thread is clearly not about who you would want but rather who you wouldnt

Calm down, hates gonna hate nothing you can do about it.

Stay classy heat fans!

NYKnicks4511
12-23-2010, 05:39 PM
JR Smith, Zaza Pachulia, Gilbert Arenas, Andray Blatche, JaVale McGee (hell, anyone on the Wizards not named John Wall), Tayshaun Prince, Dan Gadzuric, Nate Robinson, Doris Burke (she creeps me out).

yeah just personal opinions mostly hah

ManOnFire
12-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Erika Dampier--always thought of himself as a top center(LoL)
Jason Terry--good spark off the bench, but just annoying to look at with his dumb head band.
Carlos Boozer--seems shady,only after money and will bolt when a better offer becomes available even if the situation may not be better.

Would be hard to root for these guys.

Basketash
12-23-2010, 05:43 PM
I like Bosh as well. They're different players. Boozers numbers have always been better inside the post then Bosh. Deron Williams probably didn't hurt. Boozer is the better rebounder. Bosh had his best rebounding season last year but that has taken a huge hit. His TRB% is around 13 not good for a PF. Bosh has the superior shooting game. Depends what your team needs really. A post player or a shooter. Boozer is also a good Pick and Roll player. Not as good as Amare but still good.

Nice comparison, co-sign.
just wanna add the Bosh is a better defender not by a lot but still.

Basketash
12-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Jason Terry--good spark off the bench, but just annoying to look at with his dumb head band.
Carlos Boozer--seems shady,only after money and will bolt when a better offer becomes available even if the situation may not be better.

Haha @ Terry and that dumb Jet nickname and the thing he does with his hands like hes flying, i hate it!

ManOnFire
12-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Haha @ Terry and that dumb Jet nickname and the thing he does with his hands like hes flying, i hate it!

oh man....you read my mind, LoL

kjoke
12-23-2010, 05:46 PM

just want to punch the ****er in the face

Valkyrie
12-23-2010, 05:48 PM
The criteria for me not wanting a player would be a injury prone player, or a player that will hold your franchise hostage because of his horrible contract. I don't care about how a player looks or what he thinks.

Basketash
12-23-2010, 05:49 PM
oh man....you read my mind, LoL

hahahah but i still wouldn't mind him on my team, hes a great sixth man, but man would i cry everytime he would fly :D

ManOnFire
12-23-2010, 05:49 PM
just want to punch the ****er in the face

So i'm not the only one haha

kjoke
12-23-2010, 05:50 PM
So i'm not the only one haha

lol i thought i was the only one, the man just has a face that reads "douchebag"

Valkyrie
12-23-2010, 05:51 PM
But with everything else aside:
Michael Beasley

Basketash
12-23-2010, 05:52 PM
lol i thought i was the only one, the man just has a face that reads "douchebag"

Just thinking about him makes my eyes tear up.

Just awful!

Basketash
12-23-2010, 05:53 PM
But with everything else aside:
Michael Beasley

He really doesn't hold up to your criteria,
Not injury prone and doesn't have a bad contract?

Care to explain why him?
aside from the lack of effort and defense :D

ManOnFire
12-23-2010, 05:55 PM
The criteria for me not wanting a player would be a injury prone player, or a player that will hold your franchise hostage because of his horrible contract. I don't care about how a player looks or what he thinks.

agree...what about a player that continually hit clutch shots over the years to beat your team, and you hated him all those years.Could you learn to root or even love that player?

Valkyrie
12-23-2010, 05:56 PM
He really doesn't hold up to your criteria,
Not injury prone and doesn't have a bad contract?

Care to explain why him?
aside from the lack of effort and defense :D

Because he'd be useless on this team. He was useless with just Wade, he can only put up inflated numbers on a bad team. Imagine how more useless he'd be with 2 more ball dominant guys. He ****ing disappeared in the playoffs, I dont even remeber seeing him do anything

Valkyrie
12-23-2010, 05:57 PM
agree...what about a player that continually hit clutch shots over the years to beat your team, and you hated him all those years.Could you learn to root or even love that player?

nah, actually id be glad he was on my team...so i wouldnt have to worry about it anymore

Basketash
12-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Because he'd be useless on this team. He was useless with just Wade, he can only put up inflated numbers on a bad team. Imagine how more useless he'd be with 2 more ball dominant guys. He ****ing disappeared in the playoffs, I dont even remeber seeing him do anything

Oh ok, i thought we were talking about any team, if i was a GM but i can see where your coming at and i agree. He would be pretty much useless on this Miami Heat team, but if you need a sf i wouldn't mind taking him, i think he'll evolve in to a good player.

sep11ie
12-23-2010, 06:03 PM
Matt Barnes, Pau Gasol, Paul Pierce, Delonte West, and AK 47, cause they are straight up gross looking. I wouldn't be able to hold down my food/drinks while watching the games.

llemon
12-23-2010, 06:03 PM
That player was on my team (the Nets) and now he's gone, Thank God.

Vince Carter.

ManOnFire
12-23-2010, 06:08 PM
matt barnes, pau gasol, paul pierce, delonte west, and ak 47, cause they are straight up gross looking. I wouldn't be able to hold down my food/drinks while watching the games.

lmao

FadeAwayLikeMJ
12-23-2010, 06:15 PM
i have never seenso many stupid posts in the same thread in my entire time on PSD, as a member and lurker...

Kobe, LeBronze, KG, Pierce, Melo ????

you are high if you would hate them on your team. why would you pass on 5 of the best players in the game?

im a die hard celtics fan... and i think Kobe would look great in Green. anyway

who would i hate on the C's??

players like Baron Davis. skill without motivation.

believeinNYK
12-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Personality/character...... Lebron, KG but realistically Id root for them if they're on my team

As a player eddy curry, Chris duhon, Al Harrington, andray blatche, baron davis

madiaz3
12-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Yeah, taking a team to the Finals basically on his own wasn't enough to display capable leadership abilities. :rolleyes:

No, I really wouldn't consider that great leadership as much as it was the Cavs being a better team than everyone in the east, by talent alone. A capable leader would have shown up somewhere in the finals though, at least taking one game.

cheetos185
12-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Ya, for real...Who would want a 6 (I think) time All Star, who puts up 24 and 11 as a first option and 18 and 8 as a third option? A player who is only 26 and just entering his prime years. What a worthless player. No one would want to have that on their team.

for what he is getting paid no besides heat fan created this thread for everyones opinion why you so mad now?

blueplanet
12-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Kobe and Rose.

cavswillwin
12-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Queen James

Rocco Gandolfo
12-23-2010, 07:09 PM
What player would you hate to be on your team?

Stephon Marbury, Eddy Curry, Larry Hughes, Tracy MacGrady, Al Harrington, starting to see a trend here....Oh did I mention Eddy Curry?

ATX
12-23-2010, 07:12 PM
for what he is getting paid no besides heat fan created this thread for everyones opinion why you so mad now?

No, why would I be mad? There were like 6 teams that had the cap room that would have gladly gave Bosh a max deal, and we pay him 2 million less. I thought we got a pretty good deal. If he were option number 1 like Amare, he'd have similar statistics. Bosh is filling his role well in Miami. He's not complaining about his production dip, as he understands sacrifice was a big part of it.

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Blatche is the worst. Almost every shot he takes, makes me cringe.

Korman12
12-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Gilbert Arenas, Gilbert Arenas, Gilbert Arenas. Hate a guy that can be a black hole and has an almost immovable contract. Rashard Lewis too, ironically.

Bruno
12-23-2010, 07:50 PM

Just remember Crooner that on this very forum, Pau was barley voted into the top 10 PF's in the league before coming to LA.

After coming to the Lakers everyone has him in the top ten overall. The only reason why Gasol has been able to look like a "dude in the mold of Duncan" is because he has a dominant wing player who commands double teams every time he touches the ball.

I don't doubt your reasoning regarding preferring an effective big, but to **** on Kobe like how you do on every opportunity is baffling considering all he has done for Pau's carrer, and the team success of the Lakers on the whole.

TylerSL
12-23-2010, 07:55 PM
I am the exact opposite of everybody else about Lebron James. I absolutely hated the guy when he was in Cleveland. I knew that Cleveland was wayyyyy overrated and never expected the Cavs to do anything, but that wasnt because Lebron wasnt good enough. The Cavs had Lebron and a bunch of nobodies (exept for Z and Varajo (spell check)). I hated Lebron, but I knew how amazing of a basketball player he was. I never expected Miami to get Lebron in FA, I never even entertained the idea until that story broke before the decision. I thought Miami would get Wade/Bosh and wanted to get Haslem back, and also sign Raymond Felton, Brendan Haywood, and Marcin Gortat in FA. Instead we got Lebron. Now Lebron isnt my favorite player, not even close, but I absolutly LOVE that he is on the Heat. I now like Lebron ALOT more than I did, as I know see him play practically every other day, but I respect him alot more now too. People discredit him all the time because of the way he left, but you dont know how hard that would be and you're all making that much worse.

Now to stay on topic...
players I would not want
Monta Ellis
Chris Duhon
Yao Ming (injuries)
T Mac
Greg Oden (he is one of my favorite big men, but he is always injured :pity: IMO if he had been healthy this whole time, he would be the best big in the league, yes even better than Howard)
Gilbert Arenas
Ron Artest
Rashard Lewis
Andrew Bynum (again because of injuries not because he is not good, he is very good)

D-Leethal
12-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Chris Duhon
Larry Hughes
Al Harrington
Jared Jeffries

4/5 of our starting lineup last season

Marbury
Francis

our starting backcourt 5 years ago

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-23-2010, 08:26 PM
sasha vuiajic

SchyGuy11
12-23-2010, 08:39 PM
k.g, paul pierce, and sheed

Gators123
12-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Luke Walton

GoferKing_
12-23-2010, 08:53 PM
I see that kjoke made a thread and then took aggressive approach when he read something he did not like. ;]

Back to thread, LeBron, note, I did not like him since he got in to the league.

HallofFameKidd
12-23-2010, 10:07 PM
J. Magloire, M. Carroll, K.Brown and E. Dampier

29$JerZ
12-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Chris Duhon
Al Harrington
Jared Jefferies

That used to be our starting lineup last year :facepalm:

mrs rose
12-23-2010, 11:07 PM
mario chalmers, chris quinn

210Don
12-23-2010, 11:12 PM
mario chalmers, chris quinn

i love quinn on the spurs lol

shizzle09
12-23-2010, 11:25 PM
monta ellis

:facepalm:

BALLER71
12-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Lies.

Not lies. Why would I want a chucker who can't play D instead of Dwyane Wade.

Phenomenonsense
12-23-2010, 11:29 PM
JR Smith.

FlashMacker
12-24-2010, 12:06 AM
Kevin GarNot

VinceCarter
12-24-2010, 12:15 AM
Paul Pierce
Chris Bosh
Kevin Garnett
DeMarcus Cousins (I really have a hard time reading this guy. For that I can't say I'd want him right now)

el_primo_nano
12-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Eddy Curry, oh wait he already is:cry:

pd1dish
12-24-2010, 02:31 PM
K.g.or barnes but

id actually really love to have KG, at least when he was in his prime. yeah hes kind of an *** hole, but i think hes pretty hilarious. i never think of him as a cancer to his team or anything like that. hes one of the best defenders to have played the game, hes automatic from mid range, and he has showed that he can sit back from being the number one player and just play within his role.

the guy id hate to have is tyrus thomas. the only reason he came to my mind is because the bulls had him up until last year and he was horrible. the worst part about it is that he thought he was good. super athletic and long, but the guy is just out of control offensively.

pd1dish
12-24-2010, 02:36 PM

lol....bosh

pd1dish
12-24-2010, 02:43 PM

you cant really prove it but when was wade in the conversation for best player of all time or the next jordan. kobe is compared to jordan time and time again, not wade

magichatnumber9
12-24-2010, 02:45 PM
c'mon bulls fans you know you would trade Boozer for KG any day of the week. Quit Bullshuanking.

Hawkeye15
12-24-2010, 02:47 PM
you cant really prove it but when was wade in the conversation for best player of all time or the next jordan. kobe is compared to jordan time and time again, not wade

so? How does that make him better? Harold Miner was Baby Jordan, remember? But at least you said you really can't prove it, which is true.

kurivaimu
12-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Lebron James
Tracy Mcgrady
A. Blatche
Shaq
Ron Artest
D. Cousins
Andre Miller
Chris Kaveman
Stephen Jackson
Joe Johnson
Charlie V

goose15
12-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Eddy "cheeseburger" Curry

mvb815
12-24-2010, 03:01 PM
larry hughes, travis outlaw, charlie v, louis williams

basically any and all players that only care about getting stats for themselves that cant take over a game. so yes i would take lebron, kobe, and all those all star players.