PDA

View Full Version : Booing Lebron

Basketball=life
12-22-2010, 02:47 AM
I was at the Knick vs. Heat at MSG and i was embarrassed about have the fans were acting. They were just as bad *** Cleveland. GET THE **** OVER IT PEOPLE HE IS ON THE HEAT. HE IS STILL THE GREATEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET (personally opinion). I can understand Cleveland acting like this but NY come on I thought we were better then that smh:facepalm:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-22-2010, 02:49 AM
ugh another LeBron thread:sigh:

Heat forum?

Khri
12-22-2010, 02:49 AM
For some reason everyone is booing Lebron, is the popular thing to do now, people see what others do and they want to do it too.

RZZZA
12-22-2010, 02:51 AM
He's the villain of the NBA, his actions have brought that role upon himself, and people embrace that idea for whatever reason. There's no escaping it now.

He makes a good villain for several reasons, chief amongst them is that he's a great basketball player on a scary good team. Villains have to be threatening or else their villainy is not really effective.

Sadds The Gr8
12-22-2010, 02:51 AM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/Romulus32/ibtl.gif

let's play the "guess which mod closes this thread" game. My pick is Daleja

Basketball=life
12-22-2010, 02:52 AM
i just dont understand its not like the booing makes he play bad as a matter of fact he goes off everytime

DoJoTheSlasher
12-22-2010, 02:55 AM
Ibtl

SMH!
12-22-2010, 03:06 AM

hahahaha im diggin the vid

GoatMilk
12-22-2010, 03:10 AM
what the hell do you want the home fans to do?
cheer the opposition?

boo all you want. f everyone but the home team

Apophis
12-22-2010, 03:15 AM
Awesome thread..Loving it already...

310Casper
12-22-2010, 03:18 AM
People Boo'ed Jordan at different arenas.
People boo Kobe at different arenas.
People boo Lebron different arenas.

What do those 3 players have in common? Theyre all the best players in their respective generations.

Add in the fact that Lebron pulled his stunt this past summer, he's now gonna get twice the boo's. Get used to it.

No different in other team sports. Arod, Pujols, Crosby, etc...

Stuckey#3
12-22-2010, 03:19 AM
I was at the Knick vs. Heat at MSG and i was embarrassed about have the fans were acting. They were just as bad *** Cleveland. GET THE **** OVER IT PEOPLE HE IS ON THE HEAT. HE IS STILL THE GREATEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET (personally opinion). I can understand Cleveland acting like this but NY come on I thought we were better then that smh:facepalm:

You are aware that there is a heat forum right?

Blazers#1Fan
12-22-2010, 03:21 AM
i would boo him too! he's a idiot who ruined Basketball same with bosh i would chant Delonte West it might throw his game off hahahaa

SensandRaps
12-22-2010, 03:27 AM
in before lock, can we just sticky a thread on the nba forum for all things related to the heat

C-Style
12-22-2010, 03:31 AM
What's up with all these so called Heat fans on Lebrons nuts like the Cavs last year?

SteBO
12-22-2010, 09:43 AM
What's up with all these so called Heat fans on Lebrons nuts like the Cavs last year?

It's called support for the players on your team

mark1125
12-22-2010, 10:00 AM
in before lock, can we just sticky a thread on the nba forum for all things related to the heat

Will never happen because some of the mods are just as bad as the posters when it comes to turning the NBA forum into the Heat forum.

Rentzias
12-22-2010, 10:26 AM

No, no... every arena gets to do this (should?) ESPECIALLY this year. I'm a Nugget fan and we obviously got on Kobe in 2003 about the rape charges, but I went to a game two years ago (makes that about 5 years past) where there were still people yelling "rapist" and holding up signs. Not to downplay rape charges, but I felt like you did, like "C'mon, that was 5 years ago, and if your intent is to rattle him, do something else."

But this is FRESH. It won't be fun to boo LeBron for "The Decision" years from now.

Da Knicks
12-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Heat forum p.s. the booing makes for exciting rivalries and fun basketball you get over it.

tjlipford
12-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Honestly, I think Lebron has lost some of his fan support, but I dont think it will be this way forever. Over time people will get over it, especially if the Heat win a couple of rings. Its just the nature of sports. This year will be pretty bad, but each year it will get better. After what happened in the summer even as Heat fans you have to understand the hate man, its a human trait whether its over the top or not so just expect it cuz the players do.

On a side note, everytime its a Lebron thread, someone always talks down on Cleveland and the people and really says something crazy. I understand that we have ignorant fans or whatever, but dam some of yall just talk off the wall. I rarely post on a Lebron forum, but its one almost everyday so I decided to post. Its funny because I bet half of these internet gangsters couldnt make it in Cleveland whether you like the city or not. Its rough here and if u can survive in Cleveland than u could survive anywhere. All the unnecessary taunts is crazy and non basketball related. If u dont like the city then dont comment on it. The same thing with Lebron and the Heat if u dont like them then dont comment on them. Its as simple as that.

SteBO
12-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Booing is great for the game. Besides, it shows respect sometimes

Basketash
12-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Honestly, I think Lebron has lost some of his fan support, but I dont think it will be this way forever. Over time people will get over it, especially if the Heat win a couple of rings. Its just the nature of sports. This year will be pretty bad, but each year it will get better. After what happened in the summer even as Heat fans you have to understand the hate man, its a human trait whether its over the top or not so just expect it cuz the players do.

On a side note, everytime its a Lebron thread, someone always talks down on Cleveland and the people and really says something crazy. I understand that we have ignorant fans or whatever, but dam some of yall just talk off the wall. I rarely post on a Lebron forum, but its one almost everyday so I decided to post. Its funny because I bet half of these internet gangsters couldnt make it in Cleveland whether you like the city or not. Its rough here and if u can survive in Cleveland than u could survive anywhere. All the unnecessary taunts is crazy and non basketball related. If u dont like the city then dont comment on it. The same thing with Lebron and the Heat if u dont like them then dont comment on them. Its as simple as that.

I understand the hate coming from Cleveland but other teams?
And i understand booing the away team, but booing only LeBron when he touches the ball and not anybody else?

We just have to accept it...

NYKalltheway
12-22-2010, 11:13 AM
not locket yet?

in before close :D

sep11ie
12-22-2010, 11:14 AM

Hawkeye.

tjlipford
12-22-2010, 11:18 AM
I understand the hate coming from Cleveland but other teams?
And i understand booing the away team, but booing only LeBron when he touches the ball and not anybody else?

We just have to accept it...

The boos come from the way that "The Decision" was put together. It was a classless move and disrespectful to the NBA in most peoples eyes when Lebron said it would be easy etc... Me personally I dont really care about it anymore and Im really over it. The hate coming from NY or Chicago is because they thought that they had a real shot at landing him so when he did what he did I guess they felt betrayed. The hate coming from LA is the fact that Lebron said it would be easy when in fact they are the 2 time defending champs and still the favorite to repeat again this year and he said they would win multiple rings when in some peoples eyes the way he went about it was a very cowardly act because to some he doesnt know nothing about winning and the hard work that it takes. He's supposed to think they will win multiple rings, but not supposed to make an announcement to the world.

So the Heat hate is 85% because of Lebron. But since he is on the Heat, alot of people just hate the team. As a Heat fan just get used to it and I hope Lebron should just get used to it because its not going to stop.

Basketash
12-22-2010, 11:28 AM
The boos come from the way that "The Decision" was put together. It was a classless move and disrespectful to the NBA in most peoples eyes when Lebron said it would be easy etc... Me personally I dont really care about it anymore and Im really over it. The hate coming from NY or Chicago is because they thought that they had a real shot at landing him so when he did what he did I guess they felt betrayed. The hate coming from LA is the fact that Lebron said it would be easy when in fact they are the 2 time defending champs and still the favorite to repeat again this year and he said they would win multiple rings when in some peoples eyes the way he went about it was a very cowardly act because to some he doesnt know nothing about winning and the hard work that it takes. He's supposed to think they will win multiple rings, but not supposed to make an announcement to the world.

So the Heat hate is 85% because of Lebron. But since he is on the Heat, alot of people just hate the team. As a Heat fan just get used to it and I hope Lebron should just get used to it because its not going to stop.

I agree "The Decision" was really lame, but chanting traitor? Bucks fans chanting traitor? it leaves me speechless, yea well as for NYK and Chi fans feeling betrayed, well that's just to bad.

About the rings, it was all just hype, to hype the fans, to hype the city of miami. Every major player coming to a city says they will win a championship, Shaq did it all the time "Can you diiiiiig iiiiit" nobody told him he was a ******* etc.

It all feels a bit to much, but as you said in time it will fade.

tjlipford
12-22-2010, 11:36 AM
I agree "The Decision" was really lame, but chanting traitor? Bucks fans chanting traitor? it leaves me speechless, yea well as for NYK and Chi fans feeling betrayed, well that's just to bad.

About the rings, it was all just hype, to hype the fans, to hype the city of miami. Every major player coming to a city says they will win a championship, Shaq did it all the time "Can you diiiiiig iiiiit" nobody told him he was a ******* etc.

It all feels a bit to much, but as you said in time it will fade.

I agree, but in time it will fade some. Winning cures everything. I honestly dont know, because nothing he does or says right now is good in a lot of peoples eyes. As fans just deal with it and enjoy the team and dont worry about boos because its sports and thats just the way it is in every sport.

prodigy
12-22-2010, 11:36 AM

Well guess what? Knicks fans just like Cavs fans paid for their tickets. So if they wanna boo Lebron then they can boo Lebron. Plus you can tell that it hurts him. Ya he plays well when booed, but he almost cries lol.

I wish the Knicks got the ''Akron hates you'' chant going. Because its so true. Everyone thinks Akron still loves Lebron, ha they don't.

Lebron played a lot of people. It hurts to get played.

SteBO
12-22-2010, 11:38 AM

You're right about the "Decision". It was unecessary. I'm also aware that we have too many fairweather fans down here and that LeBron hasn't won anything. But understand, the celebration wasn't for anyone else except for the heat fans. It was for their entertainment, not yours. If people have a problem with the Miami FO doing what it takes to win, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm not being a homer here, because if the Knicks got these guys, I'd credit them for it. However, I can tell you that New York or Chicago got the big three, there wouldn't be anywhere near as much backlash as there is now.

Basketash
12-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Well guess what? Knicks fans just like Cavs fans paid for their tickets. So if they wanna boo Lebron then they can boo Lebron. Plus you can tell that it hurts him. Ya he plays well when booed, but he almost cries lol.

I wish the Knicks got the ''Akron hates you'' chant going. Because its so true. Everyone thinks Akron still loves Lebron, ha they don't.

Lebron played Cleveland if anyone, that ain't a lot of people.

Rivera
12-22-2010, 11:40 AM

i thought thats what the miami heat forum is for :shrug:

SteBO
12-22-2010, 11:40 AM

I don't live there, bt I don't think Akron hates him. Cleveland does, bt not Akron.

Rivera
12-22-2010, 11:41 AM

Hawkeye.

i got corey

SteBO
12-22-2010, 11:41 AM
i thought thats what the miami heat forum is for :shrug:

Post on the topic for once

prodigy
12-22-2010, 11:42 AM
I agree, but in time it will fade some. Winning cures everything. I honestly dont know, because nothing he does or says right now is good in a lot of peoples eyes. As fans just deal with it and enjoy the team and dont worry about boos because its sports and thats just the way it is in every sport.

Thats the thing, Winning will not cure anything for lebron. because he had to sellout and go to another mans team.

the way lebron gets booed has nothing to do with other sports sorry. People hate Lebron with a passion. Not as a player, but as a person. Everything he is, is what you teach your kids not to be.

Rivera
12-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Post on the topic for once

y this is gonna get closed

its a pointless thread :shrug:

prodigy
12-22-2010, 11:44 AM
I don't live there, bt I don't think Akron hates him. Cleveland does, bt not Akron.

I lived there and go back every weekend. They hate him. They put up signs on the free way telling lebron they hate him lol.

o god, I'm done talkin about this loser.

SteBO
12-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Thats the thing, Winning will not cure anything for lebron. because he had to sellout and go to another mans team.

the way lebron gets booed has nothing to do with other sports sorry. People hate Lebron with a passion. Not as a player, but as a person. Everything he is, is what you teach your kids not to be.

In sports, winning cures all. It won't matter what others say about him if he wins. BTW, doing what he can to win isn't selling out, it's being smart. Cleveland had no flexibility.

tangent12
12-22-2010, 11:50 AM
I would boo him too and proceed to scream offensive, disrespectful and vulgar things at him.

LeBron is the scum of the league and he should be treated as such. You reap what you sow.

prodigy
12-22-2010, 11:52 AM
. Cleveland had no flexibility.

Mostly Lebrons fault.

lebron is the chosen one right? lol. Thats why you should always think before getting tattoo's. Now he just looks stupid.

SteBO
12-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Mostly Lebrons fault.

Yeah, that's true. :)
I find it hard to believe that they would sign Jamison over Amare unless LeBron had say in the matter

Basketash
12-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah, that's true. :)
I find it hard to believe that they would sign Jamison over Amare unless LeBron had say in the matter

Didn't you know LeBron was secretively the GM and Team Owner and Coach of the team. That's why the all got fired,replaced or mad when he left cause it meant they would all start doing their job. /sarcasm

faze38
12-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Lebron got spoiled for 2 years now he is getting what every player that isn't on the home team deserves. So if your so effected by the Knicks fans booing Lebron go be a damn Heat fan. I mean he isn't getting booed any worse then Reggie, Jordan and Alonzo use to get. Get of this i'm a Knicks fan but I root for Lebron every time he comes to NY crap. I'm a Melo fan for every game he plays except for when he plays the Knicks and I will happily boo his *** for 48 mins until he becomes a Knick or is playing another team! The Knicks come first to be honest hearing the fans chant MVP for Lebron and Kobe were the worse memories i've had as a Knicks fan in my life. I mean if Reggie or MJ would have gone off on us we would have booed them to the sun came up but now people are cheering for non-Knicks, that isn't right. Do I appreciate what he did against us yes but I will never in my life chant MVP for a player that isn't rocking a Knicks uniform.

SteBO
12-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Lebron got spoiled for 2 years now he is getting what every player that isn't on the home team deserves. So if your so effected by the Knicks fans booing Lebron go be a damn Heat fan. I mean he isn't getting booed any worse then Reggie, Jordan and Alonzo use to get. Get of this i'm a Knicks fan but I root for Lebron every time he comes to NY crap. I'm a Melo fan for every game he plays except for when he plays the Knicks and I will happily boo his *** for 48 mins until he becomes a Knick or is playing another team! The Knicks come first to be honest hearing the fans chant MVP for Lebron and Kobe were the worse memories i've had as a Knicks fan in my life. I mean if Reggie or MJ would have gone off on us we would have booed them to the sun came up but now people are cheering for non-Knicks, that isn't right. Do I appreciate what he did against us yes but I will never in my life chant MVP for a player that isn't rocking a Knicks uniform.

I'm not a knicks fan, bt amen to this^ :clap:

Sly Guy
12-22-2010, 12:25 PM
I like the boos.....adds atmosphere to the games. Now if they could just dump a beer and popcorn on his head and get him to jump into the stands to knock the f*c*er out in retaliation, I'd be happy.

tangent12
12-22-2010, 12:37 PM
I like the boos.....adds atmosphere to the games. Now if they could just dump a beer and popcorn on his head and get him to jump into the stands to knock the f*c*er out in retaliation, I'd be happy.

I like your way of thinking.

tcav701
12-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Im going to explain this from a couple of angles.

1. People hate sucess in all sports. Wether it's team sucess or individual dominace, fans hate when other teams/players are on top. People outside of Indy hate Peyton Manning, all non-yankee fans hate the Yankees/A-Rod, everyone outside of New England is sick of the Patriots, ect. Jordan got booed, so did Kobe and now the LeBron is a top 1-2 player, he will naturally get booed.

In LBJs case however, there is another reason in which I wish him nothing but early playoff exits.

The Decision, which we all saw made it evident to me that this guy truely thinks he is larger than the game of basketball. I can list the complete disrespectful things he has done in the past year to the fans and players of the NBA but you all know them.

To explain my feeling and maybe as much as 10% of sports fans feelings I will make this comparison. I am a Boston native and fans of all Boston teams. However, I am a bigger fan of fair competition and the leagues in which my teams compete in. When the Patriots got caught cheating, and yes they blantantly cheated, I was all done rooting for the Pats. Most people in New England waived their pom poms and claimed everyone did it and i't no big deal without even thinking how different their opinions would be if the Colts or Steelers got caught doing the same. The Vikings, are my other team. If they move to LA, I am done rooting for them. Why? Because I am a fan of the game, I am a fan of fair competition and I am a fan of tradition.

When LeBron did what he did the way he did, he smacked every current, past and future player in the face. He disowned his hometown fans and made himslef larger than the game and everyone involved. He stalled 3 franchises from making moves to lessen his competition. (Wade and Bosh stalled a couple themselves) All of these guys knew they were going to sign together in Miami and they worked the system and created all the hype they could. The selfishness and arrogance that was involved in their process was embarassing to me as a fan.

If I were a Heat fan, I would no longer root for them after this classless summer. I don't expect Heat fans to understand. I expect them to make excuses and call people haters and waive their pom poms. But some of us, though we are a small percentage, are fans of the game, epsecially fair competition and history of the game.

SteBO
12-22-2010, 12:46 PM

1. People hate sucess in all sports. Wether it's team sucess or individual dominace, fans hate when other teams/players are on top. People outside of Indy hate Peyton Manning, all non-yankee fans hate the Yankees/A-Rod, everyone outside of New England is sick of the Patriots, ect. Jordan got booed, so did Kobe and now the LeBron is a top 1-2 player, he will naturally get booed.

In LBJs case however, there is another reason in which I wish him nothing but early playoff exits.

The Decision, which we all saw made it evident to me that this guy truely thinks he is larger than the game of basketball. I can list the complete disrespectful things he has done in the past year to the fans and players of the NBA but you all know them.

To explain my feeling and maybe as much as 10% of sports fans feelings I will make this comparison. I am a Boston native and fans of all Boston teams. However, I am a bigger fan of fair competition and the leagues in which my teams compete in. When the Patriots got caught cheating, and yes they blantantly cheated, I was all done rooting for the Pats. Most people in New England waived their pom poms and claimed everyone did it and i't no big deal without even thinking how different their opinions would be if the Colts or Steelers got caught doing the same. The Vikings, are my other team. If they move to LA, I am done rooting for them. Why? Because I am a fan of the game, I am a fan of fair competition and I am a fan of tradition.

When LeBron did what he did the way he did, he smacked every current, past and future player in the face. He disowned his hometown fans and made himslef larger than the game and everyone involved. He stalled 3 franchises from making moves to lessen his competition. (Wade and Bosh stalled a couple themselves) All of these guys knew they were going to sign together in Miami and they worked the system and created all the hype they could. The selfishness and arrogance that was involved in their process was embarassing to me as a fan.

If I were a Heat fan, I would no longer root for them after this classless summer. I don't expect Heat fans to understand. I expect them to make excuses and call people haters and waive their pom poms. But some of us, though we are a small percentage, are fans of the game, epsecially fair competition and history of the game.

Bro, nothing comes easy in sports. The big three may have formed but that doesn't mean they aren't going to face any adversity come playoff time. Sounds to me like you would've been happy had he stayed in Cleveland and won nothing, because reality is that he wouldn't win a championship in Cleveland. They had no ample opportunities to improve. Had gone anywhere else accept Miami, this would be a non-issue for fans and even then, he's in no win siuation. They'd say the same thing had he gne to Chicago. He shouldn't have to stay in one place and break his back trying to lead that Cavs team to titles, and then be 31 years old with bad knees and no rings. Outside of "The Decision", the criticism is unfair.

tcav701
12-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Bro, nothing comes easy in sports. The big three may have formed but that doesn't mean they aren't going to face any adversity come playoff time. Sounds to me like you would've been happy had he stayed in Cleveland and won nothing, because reality is that he wouldn't win a championship in Cleveland. They had no ample opportunities to improve. Had gone anywhere else accept Miami, this would be a non-issue for fans and even then, he's in no win siuation. They'd say the same thing had he gne to Chicago. He shouldn't have to stay in one place and break his back trying to lead that Cavs team to titles, and then be 31 years old with bad knees and no rings. Outside of "The Decision", the criticism is unfair.

Im not upset he went to Miami, nobody outside of Cleveland is.

Did you even read my post?

And as far as the nothing comes easy thing, they sure thought it was going to be easy. They said so themselves.

SteBO
12-22-2010, 12:52 PM

I did read your post. Srry for not bolding the part, bt I was referring to your cheating and fair competition comment. I agreed with you for the most part, but when you said that LeBron smacked the past, present, and future in the face, you made it sound like LeBron isn't competitive.

SteBO
12-22-2010, 12:53 PM

And as far as the nothing comes easy thing, they sure thought it was going to be easy. They said so themselves.

That was out of hype. shouldn't have said that though, it was silly.

tcav701
12-22-2010, 01:01 PM
I did read your post. Srry for not bolding the part, bt I was referring to your cheating and fair competition comment. I agreed with you for the most part, but when you said that LeBron smacked the past, present, and future in the face, you made it sound like LeBron isn't competitive.

He did smack his peers in the face.

It's one thing for the media to say hes the best, it's another when he makes himself bigger than the game. What the Big 3 did was nothing short of a conspiracy.

If LBJ had told Cleveland his intentions (like Melo is now) I would have NO issue with what happened.

But like I said, I dont expect Heat fans to know where I'm comming from. Most people, fans and players a like, sell morals for sucess. I just refuse to be one of them.

Sadds The Gr8
12-22-2010, 01:03 PM
this threads not closed yet? wtf?

nysportsfan02
12-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Why are people acting so confused with him getting booed in every arena?

It's not exactly because he is on the Heat but because how he did it with the whole decision crap.

Does A-Rod get booed in every stadium when he comes up to the plate? Yes.

So why is LeBron getting booed now, so hard to understand?

SteBO
12-22-2010, 01:10 PM
He did smack his peers in the face.

It's one thing for the media to say hes the best, it's another when he makes himself bigger than the game. What the Big 3 did was nothing short of a conspiracy.

If LBJ had told Cleveland his intentions (like Melo is now) I would have NO issue with what happened.

But like I said, I dont expect Heat fans to know where I'm comming from. Most people, fans and players a like, sell morals for sucess. I just refuse to be one of them.

No, I get it. You say you're a Boston sports fan so I take it you saw Game 6 against Cleveland last year in the semi's. His uninspired play told me from the get-go that he wasn't coming back. I wasn't fooled by his 27 pts, 19 rebounds, and 10 assists statline, that was just his natural ability. And yes, it was a clearly a conspiracy. Bosh obviously wasn't going back to Toronto and Wade had made it clear he wasn't leaving Miami. LeBron was the only question mark, and when he said on TV he was coming here, I knew from the beginning that this had to have been planned from the get go.

Cuz think bout it...

1) They all signed the same 3-year deal in 2006

2) LeBron said, after a game in Miami, he was changing his number to 6 (23 was retired for MJ in Miami.

3) They talked about this in Bejing and Wade and Bosh share the same agent, and all three of them are best friends.

So you make valid points. I concur

NYYCowboys
12-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Why are people acting so confused with him getting booed in every arena?

It's not exactly because he is on the Heat but because how he did it with the whole decision crap.

Does A-Rod get booed in every stadium when he comes up to the plate? Yes.

So why is LeBron getting booed now, so hard to understand?

Exactly. A-Rod gets booed in places where he had no connection to whatsoever, and you don't see a million stupid threads like this saying oh why do they boo him blah blah blah. He's just a very unlikable guy because of the way he is perceived by the media and fans kinda like LeBron now.

But bottomline is why wouldn't us Knicks fans boo him when he comes to the Garden? We waited for him to come here for 2-3 years, and he basically didn't even give us a chance once free agency came. Not saying that he should or shouldn't have, but I think that's a good enough reason to boo him. What did you expect that they would give him a standing ovation?

sep11ie
12-22-2010, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmHsxRiO0YI

hyb152
12-22-2010, 04:39 PM
I always laugh at the idiots in other arenas that keep booing Lebron. It's just going to piss him off and then he's going to destroy your team. I just don't get it. But hey, I enjoy the show James puts on when the boos come raining down. Triple double at MSG, 30+ points in 3 qtrs on Cleveland, etc.

northsider
12-22-2010, 06:44 PM

I actually think that is a poor example I think Manning is one of the most liked stars out there. He beat my team in the SB and I am still a big fan of his and enjoy watching him play. Not all stars are hated most of them bring it upon themselves there are allot of likable guys.

Hoopsadvocate
12-22-2010, 06:46 PM
i would boo him too! he's a idiot who ruined Basketball same with bosh i would chant Delonte West it might throw his game off hahahaa

that obviously hasnt worked for the 3-4 teams that have already tried it genius.

The Dream
12-22-2010, 07:18 PM
because he's a coward...

because he's scottie pippen...

because he chose the easy way out...

because he has no loyalty...

Time2Dieeee
12-22-2010, 07:24 PM
becuz they're all Haters! difference between a player n a hater is that a hater wish they could, and the player wish he would! im out

ElMarroAfamado
12-22-2010, 07:28 PM
People Boo'ed Jordan at different arenas.
People boo Kobe at different arenas.
People boo Lebron different arenas.

What do those 3 players have in common? Theyre all the best players in their respective generations.

Add in the fact that Lebron pulled his stunt this past summer, he's now gonna get twice the boo's. Get used to it.

No different in other team sports. Arod, Pujols, Crosby, etc...

One thing they dont all have in common?

Rings.
Guess whos the odd man out?

SteBO
12-22-2010, 08:26 PM
because he's a coward...

Sounds like you're still bitter

cle12152433
12-23-2010, 12:52 AM

WTF is this? "Its rough here"?. No. You must live over by Cleveland BROWNS stadium...Cleveland isnt ****ing hell's kitchen or the bronx.

Dont act like your all bad *** for living in Cleveland, like its thug central. Try living in LA. Every city has its bad parts. You must live in the bad part then...

Giraffes Rule
12-23-2010, 01:10 AM
I'm all for the Cavs fans booing him, because he deserves it for the way he left that team. Knicks fans? Not so much.

soonabooma
12-23-2010, 01:45 AM
He needs to get booed every time he steps on the court for the rest of his life. The guy is a tool, he's a total joke now. He's still a great player, there's no doubt about that, but he he proved that he has no respect for the game. That whole spectacle all summer and then the way he left Cleveland was just ridiculous. He went from being the greatest player on the planet that most people love to cheer for, to being the biggest dildo in the history of sports and the most hated player in the league.....all because he didn't have guts to do what was right, the way Jordan and so many other guys before him did. Now his legacy has been ruined and nothing can change that. He could win 10 rings now and nobody would give a crap because he didn't do it as a winner, he didn't do it as a leader. He basically went from being THE MAN to being a sidekick. And for that reason, he'll never be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan and Kobe again. He ruined any chances he might have had as going down as one of the great champions in league history. Now he's nothing more than a little turd. Oh, and by the way....his mom is a turd too, so are all his friends, his agent, his preacher, and anybody else that has anything to do with him, because not one person in his whole camp had the guts to tell him that there was a right decision and a wrong one. Now he's nothing, guys like Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, and Blake Griffin will be running the league while he's getting booed in every city he steps foot in because he didn't have the guts and the heart to be a winner. His dominance was over before it really even started.

NYKNYGNYY
12-23-2010, 02:04 AM
i was gonna say something but i dont feel like getting banned again...

you boo players you dont like and opposing teams

NYKnicks4511
12-23-2010, 02:20 AM

hahahah... x2

jmcelligott92
12-23-2010, 02:23 AM
If youre gonna boo for the party they had in july, you should boo all three, i mean i know the heat are good, and I know Lebron is the best, but that dumb party just pissed everyone off

jmcelligott92
12-23-2010, 02:25 AM
because he's a coward...

Scottie Pippen has 6 rings
7x allstar
and is in the hall of fame
quit calling lebron Scottie pippen like its an insult
its just stupid

Basketball=life
12-23-2010, 02:56 AM
i wasn't aware people wanted the cavs to win so bad or is it that now that he has a legit chance of winning a ring with this team they wont be able to say "oo he was good but her never won anything" because its was pretty obvious that no real help was ever coming to Cleveland. and lot at every team that everyone nobody can do it by there self not even jordan.

Basketball=life
12-23-2010, 02:59 AM
He needs to get booed every time he steps on the court for the rest of his life. The guy is a tool, he's a total joke now. He's still a great player, there's no doubt about that, but he he proved that he has no respect for the game. That whole spectacle all summer and then the way he left Cleveland was just ridiculous. He went from being the greatest player on the planet that most people love to cheer for, to being the biggest dildo in the history of sports and the most hated player in the league.....all because he didn't have guts to do what was right, the way Jordan and so many other guys before him did. Now his legacy has been ruined and nothing can change that. He could win 10 rings now and nobody would give a crap because he didn't do it as a winner, he didn't do it as a leader. He basically went from being THE MAN to being a sidekick. And for that reason, he'll never be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan and Kobe again. He ruined any chances he might have had as going down as one of the great champions in league history. Now he's nothing more than a little turd. Oh, and by the way....his mom is a turd too, so are all his friends, his agent, his preacher, and anybody else that has anything to do with him, because not one person in his whole camp had the guts to tell him that there was a right decision and a wrong one. Now he's nothing, guys like Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, and Blake Griffin will be running the league while he's getting booed in every city he steps foot in because he didn't have the guts and the heart to be a winner. His dominance was over before it really even started.

quit your *****ing he didnt own anything to cleveland

Basketball=life
12-23-2010, 03:02 AM
because he's a coward...

look imma knicks fan too but LBJ is my favorite player
but idk why you fronting cuz you know damn well if he said he was coming to NY you'd still be on his dick :facepalm:

Basketball=life
12-23-2010, 03:04 AM
I like your way of thinking.

you a ****ing loser :facepalm:

Basketball=life
12-23-2010, 03:11 AM
You know whats really funny about this whole Lebron thing is that most if these fans aren't mad that he left Cleveland..they are mad because he didn't sign with there team especially Knick fan (i am one by the way) i was so embarrassed by our behavior during the heat game. he never said he was signing with NY so why are we so mad ? Imma loyal LBJ fan and i was him the best of luck and hope they win this year to shut these ignorant *** mother ****ers up

xabial
12-23-2010, 03:22 AM
I'm not the usual one to complain but whenever theirs a LeBron thread it gets closed and this one doesn't? :eyebrow:

Bulls_fan90
12-23-2010, 03:42 AM
what the hell do you want the home fans to do?
cheer the opposition?

boo all you want. f everyone but the home team

Well said. :clap:

Storch
12-23-2010, 04:15 AM
I don't give a **** who it is, if you're not wearing purple and gold please expect a boo and some curse words from me every time you make a basket in the Staples Center! son!

tangent12
12-23-2010, 04:31 AM
I don't give a **** who it is, if you're not wearing purple and gold please expect a boo and some curse words from me every time you make a basket in the Staples Center! son!

*Clicks invisible like button*

Replace purple and gold with red and white though (and black) and we're good.

blams
12-23-2010, 06:08 AM
its ok, people are just bitter they didn't get the best player in the nba

dodie53
12-23-2010, 09:38 AM
nothing wrong in booing the other teams' players

Basketash
12-23-2010, 09:40 AM

Well said, boo the whole team, not just only player

NHock1120
12-23-2010, 09:48 AM
Cool story hansel

SteBO
12-23-2010, 09:48 AM

If you knew NBA, you'd know that the fact everyone still talks about him means he's running the league. He's still better rose, westbrook, griffin, and Durant. Stop being dillusional

clevelandspride
12-23-2010, 10:03 AM
booing is every fans right just miami cheering is there right the decision was classless he could have told the cavs what he was doing last year he already knew he could have got traded and left the cavs in a better spot but he acted like a kid eveyone knows it so stop apologizing for him

SteBO
12-23-2010, 10:07 AM
booing is every fans right just miami cheering is there right the decision was classless he could have told the cavs what he was doing last year he already knew he could have got traded and left the cavs in a better spot but he acted like a kid eveyone knows it so stop apologizing for him

I don't know if you were reffering to me or not, bt I'm not apologizing for him. It's silly to say LBJ isn't running the league since he's all anyone talks about. I'm he's on my team, but wat he did was unacceptable and classless in every which way. There's no denying that.

tjlipford
12-23-2010, 10:37 AM
WTF is this? "Its rough here"?. No. You must live over by Cleveland BROWNS stadium...Cleveland isnt ****ing hell's kitchen or the bronx.

Dont act like your all bad *** for living in Cleveland, like its thug central. Try living in LA. Every city has its bad parts. You must live in the bad part then...

Man, I was talking about people talking about Cleveland and u come with a post like this? Who said I was a thug? Lol. I actually live up the way and attend A good business college lol. I live a real life and see it from both angles. Every city has it's bad parts of course I know that. The point I was trying to make is that everytime a Lebron thread comes up the city of Cleveland comes up and how ****** the city was or is etc... and that stuff is non basketball related.

U should just pipe down a little bit because reading your post it sounded as if u got offended. Nothing I said was false so don't take it personal. It is true that Cleveland and Ohio in general is low on jobs and that if u can survive here then u can survive in any city. That's the truth. It's true that some of these people who make ignorant comments about the city would get slapped up. That's the truth.

So just have a brew, a glass of wine or a blunt and just sit back and relax because u really misinterpreted my post and I really don't understand it

tjlipford
12-23-2010, 10:52 AM
[/B]

Lol at u man. When I said "rough" I don't mean we have the most and toughest gangsters here. I mean it's rougher than most places when trying to find good jobs that u can start a family with, build a career and just live a good life. That's the truth. It's tough everywhere I know that. Just in Cleveland there is no secret that it's a fairly poor city which is a reason we have a problem attracting top free agents.

Look man nothing I said was wrong u misinterpreted what I said or u didn't read any of my earlier posts to make this comment. It's not that serious, just the Internet where people talk sports don't get too emotional I dont

blastmasta26
12-23-2010, 12:45 PM
I always laugh at the idiots in other arenas that keep booing Lebron. It's just going to piss him off and then he's going to destroy your team. I just don't get it. But hey, I enjoy the show James puts on when the boos come raining down. Triple double at MSG, 30+ points in 3 qtrs on Cleveland, etc.
Well, it's not like the boos make a difference for us. LeBron always kills us at MSG.

Personally, I don't care enough to boo LeBron, but I like the potential rivalries that could occur as a result.

mark1125
12-23-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm not the usual one to complain but whenever theirs a LeBron thread it gets closed and this one doesn't? :eyebrow:

It's because the mods on the PSD NAB forum fall into 2 catagories.

1) Ones that shut everything Lebron/HEAT down.
2) Ones that get some lotion and kleenex and "enjoy" the thread even though it has been beaten to death.

I think the fist group is on vacation.

KnickFanSince91
12-23-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm booing this thread right now

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm47/GuruSY/BooThisMan.gif

knicks4life33
12-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Ummm home teams are supposed booooo the opposing players and teams i never heard of them cheering them lol close this thread

ryang
12-23-2010, 04:17 PM

Do you hate Boston then??? I mean look at there roster...

cle12152433
12-23-2010, 05:51 PM
[/B]

Lol at u man. When I said "rough" I don't mean we have the most and toughest gangsters here. I mean it's rougher than most places when trying to find good jobs that u can start a family with, build a career and just live a good life. That's the truth. It's tough everywhere I know that. Just in Cleveland there is no secret that it's a fairly poor city which is a reason we have a problem attracting top free agents.

Look man nothing I said was wrong u misinterpreted what I said or u didn't read any of my earlier posts to make this comment. It's not that serious, just the Internet where people talk sports don't get too emotional I dont

ahhh you mean economically. I thought you meant like rioting every night and 99% of people were homeless...

sep11ie
12-23-2010, 06:13 PM
Well, it's not like the boos make a difference for us. LeBron always kills us at MSG.
Personally, I don't care enough to boo LeBron, but I like the potential rivalries that could occur as a result.

So we can add murder to reasons of why he is a dick!