PDA

View Full Version : Could you see Dwight Howard and CP3 joining forces and where?

Ty Fast
12-22-2010, 01:27 AM
As of right now both will be free agents in the summer of 2012, and both have expressed their unhappiness with the way their respective teams have been running their franchises. After what Lebron, Wade, and Bosh did this off season I think it has a lot of players thinking the grass is greener else where. What teams do you think could lure these two franchise players?

Dade County
12-22-2010, 01:41 AM
I think the wild card team to look out for is the Spurs; TWIN towers all over again, just this time Tim is the old guy. Great Organization, great head coach, and a winning attitude. Howard might just end-up there.

Cp3, I really don't know......... Maybe with Melo.

SugeKnight
12-22-2010, 01:42 AM
Warriors :cool:

xabial
12-22-2010, 01:45 AM
Knicks

*Superman*
12-22-2010, 01:49 AM
Yeah CP3 is coming to the Magic, he told me.

Dade County
12-22-2010, 01:55 AM
Warriors :cool:

I'm not trying to start anything........ But, why would he/they go their, can you please explain.

*Silver&Black*
12-22-2010, 02:04 AM
Atlanta (Howard's hometown. Josh Smith's friend. Paul wanted Atl to draft him).

I gave a good reason. Better than other's reasons (maybe a bigger market city.).

Get rid of Joe, Marvin, and will prob have to trade Horford for one, but a Paul, Howard and Smith would be awesome.

sargon21
12-22-2010, 03:33 AM
^ Atlanta would have a tough time moving Joe, though.

SensandRaps
12-22-2010, 03:35 AM
toronto:p

abe_froman
12-22-2010, 03:36 AM
nope

but that wont stop fans of dreaming about it being their team

ClipperfanKevin
12-22-2010, 03:40 AM
Clippers
Dwight
Blake
who cares
Gordon
Paul

oh my :drool:

Ty Fast
12-22-2010, 04:15 AM
Clippers
Dwight
Blake
who cares
Gordon
Paul

thats kinda what i thought. they made an offer to lebron so you know they have lots of cap space

Sactown
12-22-2010, 04:22 AM
Idk let's wait for "The Decision 2.0" I heard TNT is covering it this time.

ragee
12-22-2010, 04:29 AM
Miami

CavsYanksDuke
12-22-2010, 04:43 AM
Ugh, if they went to Miami...

SensandRaps
12-22-2010, 06:04 AM
Miami

lol it would be like the allstar game every game
PG-Paul
SG-Wade
SF-Lebron
PF-Bosh
C-Howard

forget the bench lol thats the whole team right there, only thing is they would need to have 2 basketballs in the game to keep the whole team happy

Fnom11
12-22-2010, 06:09 AM
With a player of Howards caliber, you dont need a PG better than a good role player. Anything better is redundant because lobbing a pass into a 7foot guy isnt hard. Would make a lot more sense to go after a GOOD SG. Imagine KD and Howard.

Bulls_fan90
12-22-2010, 06:09 AM
Nash and Dwight should play together. That would create some sick highlights. Plus i want to see Nash get a ring.

xILLN355
12-22-2010, 06:24 AM
come on you guys its obvious, their going to the cavs

jimbobjarree
12-22-2010, 08:50 AM
yeah shame they didnt get Nash in a deal with Phoenix, those 2 would have been fun. It'd be cool to see Dwight and CP3 play together, but I hope they stick to being the franchise guy for their team. Especialy cp3 and New Orleans, they need him.

PAOboston
12-22-2010, 09:09 AM
i suppose boston could be a player for dwight in 2012. they have a lot of payroll coming off the books then (kg, allen, etc). rondo lobbing it up to howard would be kinda sick!

rapjuicer06
12-22-2010, 09:22 AM
if dwight goes anywhere i honestly think he'd team up with durant. cp3 and howard will not team up. but if anthony goes to new jersey then i see cp3 maybe going there in a sign and trade

alencp3
12-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Clippers
Dwight
Blake
who cares
Gordon
Paul

i just jizzed just looking at the lineup

ragee
12-22-2010, 09:43 AM
PG-Paul
SG-Wade
SF-Lebron
PF-Bosh
C-Howard

forget the bench lol thats the whole team right there, only thing is they would need to have 2 basketballs in the game to keep the whole team happy

Hahaha... If that happens (which is really impossible), I would stop watching the NBA! How the hell can you beat that team in a seven game series???

come on you guys its obvious, their going to the cavs

Imagine if this happens and the Cavs got a title before the Heat... How would Lebron and Gilbert react? Hahaha

blueplanet
12-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Dwight on the Heat. Dwight doesn't sign the extension and a sign and trade sends Bosh to magic and Dwight to Heat. No other teams will be able to send someone of Bosh's caliber and still owns both LeBron and Wade. I thinks Dwight wants to win and he will take the best possible chance to get it done.

Another possibility for Dwight is Celtics. I think CP3 will end up with Melo. Either in NY or Nets.

GMEN4EVER
12-22-2010, 09:46 AM
NY would be a crazy fit. If they miss out on Melo this year they could actually do it. A front court of Dwight and Amar'e and CP3 at the pt? Dam, that'd be a hell of a team.

Fields would still be incredibly cheap salary wise at that pt, and Gallo would be entering the last year of his rookie scale contract I believe, so he'd be relatively cheap (not a great value, but still below market value). Felton expires then, and they'd have Turiaf expiring as well (if he picks up his player option at the end of this year, which is likely), not to mention Mosgov's guaranteed years are done at that point as well, you shed those (8 + 5 + 3) and the 16 million off the cap is in roughly the same neighborhood of the max contract anual salary, and possibly even above it with the changes upcoming in the new CBA. Add that money to what they could have used to sign Melo this offseason and yeah the knicks would have the ability to sign both Howard and CP3 in 2012, while in the meantime still fielding a competetive team in the East (4-8 seed depending on injuries).

I think any knicks fan would sign up for a starting 5 of CP3, Fields, Gallo, Amar'e, and Howard anyday. That'd be one hell of a team to run out there every night, and if they miss out on Melo it's not that hard to see how they could fit CP3 and Howard into their pay roll.

ragee
12-22-2010, 09:52 AM
NY would be a crazy fit. If they miss out on Melo this year they could actually do it. A front court of Dwight and Amar'e and CP3 at the pt? Dam, that'd be a hell of a team.

Fields would still be incredibly cheap salary wise at that pt, and Gallo would be entering the last year of his rookie scale contract I believe, so he'd be relatively cheap (not a great value, but still below market value). Felton expires then, and they'd have Turiaf expiring as well (if he picks up his player option at the end of this year, which is likely), not to mention Mosgov's guaranteed years are done at that point as well, you shed those (8 + 5 + 3) and the 16 million off the cap is in roughly the same neighborhood of the max contract anual salary, and possibly even above it with the changes upcoming in the new CBA. Add that money to what they could have used to sign Melo this offseason and yeah the knicks would have the ability to sign both Howard and CP3 in 2012, while in the meantime still fielding a competetive team in the East (4-8 seed depending on injuries).

I think any knicks fan would sign up for a starting 5 of CP3, Fields, Gallo, Amar'e, and Howard anyday. That'd be one hell of a team to run out there every night, and if they miss out on Melo it's not that hard to see how they could fit CP3 and Howard into their pay roll.

NY and Dwight? Dwight on a team who doesn't play D? He's be in serious foul trouble!

SteBO
12-22-2010, 09:53 AM
^this is highly possible

Knicks Fire Dog
12-22-2010, 09:53 AM
Lakers, Knicks, would be in the running right off the bat. Lakers more probable, because they have assests to trade. But CP3 and D-Howard would be damn near impossible. The only team I know under the cap that could make it happen (and not homering here) but the Knicks if we dont get Melo and we dont upgrade our roster which is damn near impossible. So I dont think any team can get the two of them. I do see CP3 going to the Knicks though, especially if we get Melo but the way Raymond is playing, we could resign him for cheaper and help out our Awful bench!

Knicks Fire Dog
12-22-2010, 09:54 AM
The Heat though are in Salary cap hell for another 5 years though

GMEN4EVER
12-22-2010, 10:04 AM
NY and Dwight? Dwight on a team who doesn't play D? He's be in serious foul trouble!

Dude, the Magic have been every bit just as bad on D outside of Howard. That's how big of a difference he makes for a team defensively. The Magic are regularly burned defensively and Howard saves their butts numerous times throughout a game.

That's why an Amar'e and Dwight front court would be so absurd. Dwight is the anchor on defense, Amar'e on offense. And with CP3 playing the 2 man game alternating from Amar'e to Dwight at times the offense would be devastating (especially with Fields and Gallo at the 3pt line for spacing).

Amar'e likes playing in the high post to elbow region anyways, so the chemistry would be perfect since Dwight is more of a low post guy. A great low post guy, elite high post to elbow guy, 2 shooters for spacing, and arguably the best pg in the game. Yeah, that team would be nasty.

Plus CP3 and Dwight are elite defenders, with Fields being a very good one himself, and Gallo and Amar'e are mediocre (Amar'e used to be just plain awful, but he's improved his energy level on defense if nothing else, and that's made a noticeable difference in his effectiveness defensively). So they'd be one of the better defensive teams in the league by virtue of the howard effect while still being one of the top 2 or 3 offenses in the league. And if they miss out on Melo this year, all they have to do is not blow that money this off season on anyone that wouldn't be taken in a sign and trade scenario, or sign some vets to one year contracts. Do that, and they are in prime position cap wise to pick up BOTH Howard and CP3.

dodie53
12-22-2010, 10:22 AM
suns
hehe

SteBO
12-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Nowhere

J_M_B
12-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Yeah I can definitely see them joining forces in 2k11 ..

FadeAwayLikeMJ
12-22-2010, 11:27 AM
i suppose boston could be a player for dwight in 2012. they have a lot of payroll coming off the books then (kg, allen, etc). rondo lobbing it up to howard would be kinda sick!

:pray::pray:

tangent12
12-22-2010, 11:43 AM
After what occurred this past offseason, anything is possible. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if they decided to team up wherever.

Gram
12-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Detroit, we'll give up Rip Hamilton and a box of chocolates for Howard, and then Chuck V and Chris Wilcox for Paul.
Paul
Stuckey
Prince
Monroe
Howard.

iCOOKiE MONSTER
12-22-2010, 11:53 AM
if dwight goes anywhere i honestly think he'd team up with durant. cp3 and howard will not team up. but if anthony goes to new jersey then i see cp3 maybe going there in a sign and trade

Bingo!
It would be a great fit for Howard

Pg- R.Westbrook
Sg- T.Sefo or J.Harden
Sf - K.Durant
Pf- S.Ibaka
C- D.Howard

6 man- Jeff Green

This team is jackpot

rapjuicer06
12-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Bingo!
It would be a great fit for Howard

Pg- R.Westbrook
Sg- T.Sefo or J.Harden
Sf - K.Durant
Pf- S.Ibaka
C- D.Howard

6 man- Jeff Green

This team is jackpot

ummm no...westbook and green would more than likely be thrown in, in a sign and trade fro dwight. thunder couldn't outright sign him sooo it'd most likely be a howard and durant teaming up type thing and westbrook would be the ideal canidate to be traded along with green

xxplayerxx23
12-22-2010, 12:36 PM
ummm no...westbook and green would more than likely be thrown in, in a sign and trade fro dwight. thunder couldn't outright sign him sooo it'd most likely be a howard and durant teaming up type thing and westbrook would be the ideal canidate to be traded along with green

Id be like no thanks westbrook is a star lol:)

rapjuicer06
12-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Id be like no thanks westbrook is a star lol:)

hahahahahaha riiiight

Sixerlover
12-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Dwight is going to LA. Whether or not CP3 can find his way there is a different story, but Dwight will be a Laker. I've said it since the '09 season

SteBO
12-22-2010, 12:48 PM
He's not going to L.A.

FadeAwayLikeMJ
12-22-2010, 12:54 PM
i can actually see both of them in NY.

Dwight with Melo, Chris with Amare? vice-versa?

Dwight to the C's FTW!!!!

DetroitBadBoy
12-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Detroit, we'll give up Rip Hamilton and a box of chocolates for Howard, and then Chuck V and Chris Wilcox for Paul.
Paul
Stuckey
Prince
Monroe
Howard.

Dwight and CP3 fit the Detroit defense and would bring it back to where it should be.

HallofFameKidd
12-22-2010, 01:07 PM
If CP3 and Dwight end up on the same team, it would be in Portland. However, I think Dwight will end up in an OKC uniform and CP3 in a LAL uniform.

EYDI819
12-22-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm not trying to start anything........ But, why would he/they go their, can you please explain.
maybe because warriors has a championship and magic doesnt lol :p

Avenged
12-22-2010, 01:38 PM
I could see Chris Paul leaving the Hornets.. But Dwight has a really good team around him, don't see him leaving any time soon.. But then again, players in the past have left before.

The Lakers are always a possibility, although I doubt it. If anything, they can get 1, but both? No..

Ty Fast
12-22-2010, 03:24 PM

if they had the cap room and he hit the market they wouldnt have to give up anything really? orlando would get a trade exeption and some picks just like the cavs and raps got for bron and bosh

FairWeatherFan?
12-22-2010, 03:35 PM
What team will have lots of cap space and potentially loads of young talent.....cavs

fadedmario
12-22-2010, 03:45 PM
La

iCOOKiE MONSTER
12-23-2010, 02:41 AM
if they had the cap room and he hit the market they wouldnt have to give up anything really? orlando would get a trade exeption and some picks just like the cavs and raps got for bron and bosh

Thanks for explaining, at most we'll give you a few 1st rounders,
and a couple pieces. Maybe green or harden or maynor. But
I do see Dwight in a okc uniform tho

xabial
12-23-2010, 02:45 AM
Anyteam with Dwight and Role players on it is instant playoff contendors. Really Hope he goes to the Knicks though because

1) Im a Knicks Fan
2) Dwight + Amare Would be Nasty, with the Rest of the Lineup Spaced For Shooting (Best 3pt Team in NBA)

Giraffes Rule
12-23-2010, 03:01 AM
CP3 and Dwight wouldn't be joining up in this scenario, but Dwight could go to the Celtics in 2012, couldn't he? Right now the only players on their roster signed for that season are Pierce and Rondo, with Garnett and Jermaine O'neal's contracts being up that off season. I could see Dwight going there, assuming Pierce and Garnett can still play. In this scenario Garnett would obviously have to take a pay cut in a new contract, but I think he'd be willing to take another shot.

I'd really like to see the Howard go to the Spurs. It doubt it would happen, but it'd be nice to have the twin towers 2.0. Financially it wouldn't work though. Hoopshype doesn't even have Tony Parker's deal figured in and the Spurs already have a little under $28 million committed in 2012.

EDIT: I wrote a long, drawn out post (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16041401#post16041401)about how it could work out financially for the Spurs to get Dwight Howard. Doesn't look great.

John Walls Era
12-23-2010, 03:02 AM
Clippers
Dwight
Blake
who cares
Gordon
Paul

You can replace who cares with ME :cool:

But seriously, I don't know if they want to play for LA's B team.

SteBO
12-23-2010, 10:12 AM
CP3 and Dwight wouldn't be joining up in this scenario, but Dwight could go to the Celtics in 2012, couldn't he? Right now the only players on their roster signed for that season are Pierce and Rondo, with Garnett and Jermaine O'neal's contracts being up that off season. I could see Dwight going there, assuming Pierce and Garnett can still play. In this scenario Garnett would obviously have to take a pay cut in a new contract, but I think he'd be willing to take another shot.

I'd really like to see the Howard go to the Spurs. It doubt it would happen, but it'd be nice to have the twin towers 2.0. Financially it wouldn't work though. Hoopshype doesn't even have Tony Parker's deal figured in and the Spurs already have a little under $28 million committed in 2012.

EDIT: I wrote a long, drawn out post (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16041401#post16041401)about how it could work out financially for the Spurs to get Dwight Howard. Doesn't look great.

Believe me when I say this. He's not going to Boston!!

hugepatsfan
12-23-2010, 10:13 AM
BOS signs Dwight and deals Rondo to NO in a S&T for CP3 - boom.

GMEN4EVER
12-23-2010, 10:29 AM
What team will have lots of cap space and potentially loads of young talent.....cavs

Dude, no super star athlete is going to cleveland. Haven't you learned anything in the past 20 years? Most people can't wait to get out of cleveland, no way in hell would a super star choose to go there. I'm not trying to be a hater, just stating the obvious.

Chill_Will_24
12-23-2010, 10:33 AM
thats kinda what i thought. they made an offer to lebron so you know they have lots of cap space

I think it's more likely Griffin leaves than him attracting big stars. He might not even extend past his rookie contract. Who knows... Dwight and Paul will both end up in.... Wait for it.... The Knicks! Ding Ding Ding! Why!? Are you stupid??? NY is the Mecca!

serrano275
12-23-2010, 10:36 AM
As of right now both will be free agents in the summer of 2012, and both have expressed their unhappiness with the way their respective teams have been running their franchises. After what Lebron, Wade, and Bosh did this off season I think it has a lot of players thinking the grass is greener else where. What teams do you think could lure these two franchise players?

I could careless about these threads but what I want to know is at what time has Dwight ever expressed unhappiness with the magic and how they runt he franchise? All they have done is spent millions to put players around him. Carter and Lewis where bust. He loves Bass playing at the 4 helping him out. Nelson is his boy and Arenas and J Rich are happy again. All that was for him to win.

The owner wants to win more than Dwight. The dude is over 80 and wants to see Orlando win one before he dies. That was written in the Orlando Sentinel.

What magazine/News Paper/News Report/Movie/Episode of lost/has ever said. "Dwight Howard is un happy with the Magic and plans on looking for another team in 2012"? Everyone new James was leaving Cleaveland when they lost to Orlando in the East finals.

I'm not saying he is going to stay. I wouldn't be suprised if he left. But the only thing he ever said was "Me signing back with the Magic is not written in stone." Meaning it's most likely he will stay in Orlando, but not 100%. But at no point has he shown any kind of displeasure about being in Orlando. By the way the only reason why we brought Turk back was probably cause Howard wanted it.

SteBO
12-23-2010, 10:39 AM
I could careless about these threads but what I want to know is at what time has Dwight ever expressed unhappiness with the magic and how they runt he franchise? All they have done is spent millions to put players around him. Carter and Lewis where bust. He loves Bass playing at the 4 helping him out. Nelson is his boy and Arenas and J Rich are happy again. All that was for him to win.

The owner wants to win more than Dwight. The dude is over 80 and wants to see Orlando win one before he dies. That was written in the Orlando Sentinel.

What magazine/News Paper/News Report/Movie/Episode of lost/has ever said. "Dwight Howard is un happy with the Magic and plans on looking for another team in 2012"? Everyone new James was leaving Cleaveland when they lost to Orlando in the East finals.

I'm not saying he is going to stay. I wouldn't be suprised if he left. But the only thing he ever said was "Me signing back with the Magic is not written in stone." Meaning it's most likely he will stay in Orlando, but not 100%. But at no point has he shown any kind of displeasure about being in Orlando. By the way the only reason why we brought Turk back was probably cause Howard wanted it.

LeBron had say in player personel too and look what happened

Chill_Will_24
12-23-2010, 10:39 AM
PG-Paul
SG-Wade
SF-Lebron
PF-Bosh
C-Howard

They didn't need two balls in team USA

FairWeatherFan?
12-23-2010, 10:41 AM
Dude, no super star athlete is going to cleveland. Haven't you learned anything in the past 20 years? Most people can't wait to get out of cleveland, no way in hell would a super star choose to go there. I'm not trying to be a hater, just stating the obvious.

Money talks....

Chill_Will_24
12-23-2010, 11:00 AM
yeah shame they didnt get Nash in a deal with Phoenix, those 2 would have been fun. It'd be cool to see Dwight and CP3 play together, but I hope they stick to being the franchise guy for their team. Especialy cp3 and New Orleans, they need him.

I can't see Paul staying. If every superstar got caught up in the politics then it would be impossible for them to win. The Hornets arent winning anything anytime soon. The same thing could be said of the Magic eventually if they don't start looking dominant soon. The three stooges in MIA laid the foundation. I see them both joining Melo wherever that may be to form their own big three. I still think MIA has the better big three thou just cuz of Lebron. Combination SF PG and C vs combination SF SG and PF

justheboss
12-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Howard will go to NY. Felton, Fields, melo, amare and howard. With chandler, douglas off the bench. Its a major market. A complete team. The best city to play in hands down. The best city in the world and the mecca of basketball. Plus they will have the best team for him to play with

serrano275
12-23-2010, 12:22 PM
LeBron had say in player personel too and look what happened

Your right. LeBron never cameout and said it. But speculation where there that him and Jay-Z were talking on the low came out years ago. Pictures of him wearing NY gear was seen all over the place. His fustration at some of the games. It seemed like he wanted something new.

Truthfully I think if he got Wade and Bosh to go to Cleveland, he would of stayed. But NOBODY wanted to go there.

I'm not saying Dwight is destined to be in Orlando. All I am asking is where I can find a legitament source saying Dwight is upset at the Magic orginization? I challenge some one to find it. Many players say that Orlando is one of there top choices when ever they are a FA. Problem is we are always a 2nd or 3rd choice.

Duncan was sooooooo close to signing with the Magic. The only reason he didn't was because he felt he should be loyal to SA. But he said it was one of the best deals he had ever seen when he came to visit.

Doug Christi was the only person I can remmeber who just hated playing here. Shaq still owns his hous in Orlando. T-Mac regreted leaving cause he sees how wel Howard plays. The only reason he left was because we fielded old players and Grant "Injured the entire time I was in Orlando" Hill.

But for all those who think they got a shot at Howard. I am pretty sure he stays here. But if he did leave, I only see 3 teams making a push that works.

Knicks- If it works out Soudmire,Howard,CP3 or Felton can make a great system, and NY can afford all of them still. The 2nd best market city.

Lakers- They know how to get those crazy deals done where they **** other teams over and the other teams just smile about it. But I think Bynum would get traded to us. I hate that, I would rather have Gasol, but Bynum gets to stay injured in Orlando while Lakers win another 5 rings. The best market city.

Mavericks- Crazy owner and a team that can win a championship, also in good market city.

My Dark Horse team- The Clippers- In LA, can pay top dollar, has talent to do something with. But this is a long shot, it just has all the things Dwight would like. He would make them a top team. This would shock pretty much every body. But if you really look at it, this team has a lot of potential.

Heat- No money

Boston- in 2012 you guys would need a PF. I don't know if D-12 wants to be like Cliff Lee and be part of a 3 man rotation at Boston at the age of 27. Plus by then your big 3 will be gone. You need to worry about building a team around Baby and Rondo.

Spurs- You guys are looking older now. Two years is a long tiem in sports years. No one else looks like contenders really.

koetravis
12-23-2010, 12:34 PM
they should for sure come to the rockets. with all the young talent we have,they should blossom with them in town

paul/lowry
martin/lee/brooks
buddinger/?
scola/patterson
howard/hill

SteBO
12-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Your right. LeBron never cameout and said it. But speculation where there that him and Jay-Z were talking on the low came out years ago. Pictures of him wearing NY gear was seen all over the place. His fustration at some of the games. It seemed like he wanted something new.

Truthfully I think if he got Wade and Bosh to go to Cleveland, he would of stayed. But NOBODY wanted to go there.

I'm not saying Dwight is destined to be in Orlando. All I am asking is where I can find a legitament source saying Dwight is upset at the Magic orginization? I challenge some one to find it. Many players say that Orlando is one of there top choices when ever they are a FA. Problem is we are always a 2nd or 3rd choice.

Duncan was sooooooo close to signing with the Magic. The only reason he didn't was because he felt he should be loyal to SA. But he said it was one of the best deals he had ever seen when he came to visit.

Doug Christi was the only person I can remmeber who just hated playing here. Shaq still owns his hous in Orlando. T-Mac regreted leaving cause he sees how wel Howard plays. The only reason he left was because we fielded old players and Grant "Injured the entire time I was in Orlando" Hill.

But for all those who think they got a shot at Howard. I am pretty sure he stays here. But if he did leave, I only see 3 teams making a push that works.

Knicks- If it works out Soudmire,Howard,CP3 or Felton can make a great system, and NY can afford all of them still. The 2nd best market city.

Lakers- They know how to get those crazy deals done where they **** other teams over and the other teams just smile about it. But I think Bynum would get traded to us. I hate that, I would rather have Gasol, but Bynum gets to stay injured in Orlando while Lakers win another 5 rings. The best market city.

Mavericks- Crazy owner and a team that can win a championship, also in good market city.

My Dark Horse team- The Clippers- In LA, can pay top dollar, has talent to do something with. But this is a long shot, it just has all the things Dwight would like. He would make them a top team. This would shock pretty much every body. But if you really look at it, this team has a lot of potential.

Heat- No money

Boston- in 2012 you guys would need a PF. I don't know if D-12 wants to be like Cliff Lee and be part of a 3 man rotation at Boston at the age of 27. Plus by then your big 3 will be gone. You need to worry about building a team around Baby and Rondo.

Spurs- You guys are looking older now. Two years is a long tiem in sports years. No one else looks like contenders really.

True. There isn't a legitamate source saying Dwight'll leave Orlando. He even said he loved the fact that Otis is doing what it takes to get better and win as well as the moves he made. Turk will be huge for you guys imo, though people strongly deny that. Richardson is a significant upgrade over VC. Arenas was necessary for you guys cuz you needed a guy that can create his own shot and others if need be.

I've said numerous times that Dwight isn't going to Boston, and I don't even L.A. Lakers makes much sense to me. I jus don't see it.

The Mavs have way too much money invested in Bredan HAYWOOD:laugh2: and Chandler

aussie
12-24-2010, 09:04 PM
hornets

CP3
Thornton
Pondexter
DWest
Dwight

(Y)

Corey
12-24-2010, 09:08 PM
OKC:

Paul
Westbrook
Durant
Green
Howard

:laugh2:

BGeer091
12-24-2010, 09:25 PM
I think NY has the best chance. I think Melo goes to NJ, leaving us with the cap, and pieces to do S+T. Even if we don't get CP3 I can see Howard going to NY. He's come out and said NY and LA. IMO LA will have Bynum, who will be 2 years older a whopping 25 and he'll also be 2 years better. He improves almost every year.

Amare + Howard could be the greatest combo of big eva

Geargo Wallace
12-24-2010, 10:02 PM
if they did join forces it would probably have to be in Orlando. Still don't see them joining up though.

netsgiantsyanks
12-24-2010, 10:14 PM
the african zimbwabes

netsgiantsyanks
12-24-2010, 10:18 PM
the heat

paul
wade
lebron
bosh
dwight
WIN

NYKalltheway
12-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Orlando Magic or Los Angeles Lakers ;)

Raph12
12-25-2010, 04:55 AM
None of those teams can't afford both of them, CP3 will likely follow Melo, while Dwight will either resign or sign with the Thunder (Durant is his fav player, they'll have capspace for a max deal).

PG - WB
SG - Sefalosha/Harden
SF - Durant
PF - Green/Ibaka
C - Superman

Game over...