PDA

View Full Version : The Heat: Still below .500 against Teams over .500

JasonJohnHorn
12-21-2010, 12:43 PM
The Heat were on a hot streak, and even put up a challenge against the Mavs. They were winning games they were supposed to win finally, that is to say, beating teams under .500, and their record looks great now, but they are still below .500 against teams over .500.

Does this spell trouble with them for when the playoffs roll around?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-21-2010, 12:49 PM
no, cause lakers for example have only beat one team who has a winning record

justinnum1
12-21-2010, 12:49 PM
:facepalm:

dnewguy
12-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Seems like folks will make a thread every time Miami loses a game.

godolphins
12-21-2010, 12:52 PM
The same thing happened in that 2006 season where they won that trophy.

SteBO
12-21-2010, 12:52 PM
No, because every good team look better against inferior opponents, That's just how sports work. When you play other good teams, you more than likely won't be as efficient because those teams have an idea of how they counter what you do.

JasonJohnHorn
12-21-2010, 12:55 PM
The same thing happened in that 2006 season where they won that trophy.

This is an excellent point, and I think this applies this season very much to the Heat and the Magic.

Teams like LA, Dallas, and SA, all have teams whose core players have been playing together for years. Their respective regular season records will be a strong indication as to how they will fair in the post-season.

For the Magic and Heat however, they have many new and KEY pieces to their rosters. How they play now, and their over all record come season end, will mean NOTHING next to how they are playing in the 5 or 6 weeks heading into the playoffs.

tangent12
12-21-2010, 12:55 PM
This tells you they're not very good. There's no way they'll make it past the first round of the playoffs.

No bench, weak at the PG position, extremely weak down low ... there's just no way they'll be able to compete with complete and GOOD teams like the Celtics, Magic, Lakers, Bulls, etc etc.

They're simply not a good team and definitely not a threat at all. Teams will have an easy time with the Heat come playoff time.

SteBO
12-21-2010, 12:56 PM
this is an excellent point, and i think this applies this season very much to the heat and the magic.

Teams like la, dallas, and sa, all have teams whose core players have been playing together for years. Their respective regular season records will be a strong indication as to how they will fair in the post-season.

For the magic and heat however, they have many new and key pieces to their rosters. How they play now, and their over all record come season end, will mean nothing next to how they are playing in the 5 or 6 weeks heading into the playoffs.

+1

Crackadalic
12-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Their destroying teams their suppose to beat and just barely against winning teams. their not winning a chip this year but they will in a year or so

justinnum1
12-21-2010, 12:58 PM
This tells you they're not very good. There's no way they'll make it past the first round of the playoffs.

No bench, weak at the PG position, extremely weak down low ... there's just no way they'll be able to compete with complete and GOOD teams like the Celtics, Magic, Lakers, Bulls, etc etc.

:laugh2: Laker, and celtics will be difficult teams, But the bulls? Bulls are a good team, but they have way to many pieces missing. Please. Way to many injury problems with your team, and bulls can;t beat magic, heat, or celtics so im not worried about the bulls. Im concerned about the celitcs, but we can worry about that when the ECF rolls around.

Corey
12-21-2010, 01:00 PM
I don't think the stat really matters.

What's the point differential in the games they lost against teams with winning records?

If it's anything within 10 points, the game could have really gone either way.

SteBO
12-21-2010, 01:00 PM

They're simply not a good team and definitely not a threat at all. Teams will have an easy time with the Heat come playoff time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rivera
12-21-2010, 01:02 PM
PS im surprised there isnt a thread made since the heat lost last night...cause this thread was made before the game last night

i spoke toooo soon

SMH......:facepalm:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-21-2010, 01:04 PM

that's hard to believe

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Dude, if from this rule we will measure, the Clippers are ready to kick butt in the PO.

If you do not believe me, look at they record.

They were, 0-4, and defeated the Thunders 107-92, if we get carried away by what you say, the Thunders will have problems in the PO, and the Clippers are aimed at the glory of the PO.

Were 1-13, and defeated the Hornets 99-95, another team with winning record, losing against the Clippers. Another team that will have problems in the PO.

Were 3-15, and defeated the SPURS, 90-85, the BEST team in the league right now, so simple, the Spurs will have problems in the PO.

And still out there.

The Heat are a good team right now, are among the top 5 in the league, are playing well, lost last night against a team that played better than them. Period. Are they a bad team for that? Or will be in danger in the PO for that? No! Still much for the PO, so no conclusions can be premeditated.

No offense, but makes no sense what you say. Greetings!

Cano4prez
12-21-2010, 03:12 PM

The Heat are 5-7 against teams over .500, and the Bulls are 5-8. This stat is useless I guess the Lakers won't do anything either because they're also below .500 against teams over .500. The Heat are still better than the Bulls

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 03:16 PM

We return to the same, does this statistic shows that the Heat are a bad team?:eyebrow:

So what shows the defeat of the Bulls, against an inferior team like the Clippers?

I leave it there, because it shows clearly that you do not have clear arguments for debate. You're just a Hater.

SteBO
12-21-2010, 03:20 PM
We return to the same, does this statistic shows that the Heat are a bad team?:eyebrow:

So what shows the defeat of the Bulls, against an inferior team like the Clippers?

I leave it there, because it shows clearly that you do not have clear arguments for debate. You're just a Hater.

He posts **** like that all the time.

HuRRiCaNeS324
12-21-2010, 03:26 PM
tangent says the stupidest things and doesnt post in any thread that isnt about the Heat.

It sucks that everyone quotes your stupidity so i have to read your garbage.

An obvious troll is obvious.

Chronz
12-21-2010, 03:31 PM

Every time you post I get the feeling its a joke or theres a joke hidden somewhere in there. Unlike these Heat fans Im not talking about your inclusion of the Bulls as an elite team but about why you list GOOD teams as the ones who Miami cant take out yet have them out in the first round... WTF?

The Heat were on a hot streak, and even put up a challenge against the Mavs. They were winning games they were supposed to win finally, that is to say, beating teams under .500, and their record looks great now, but they are still below .500 against teams over .500.

Not if the losses are close the way they have been.

Flash3
12-21-2010, 03:36 PM

conveniently plugged them in :laugh2:

SteBO
12-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Every time you post I get the feeling its a joke or theres a joke hidden somewhere in there. Unlike these Heat fans Im not talking about your inclusion of the Bulls as an elite team but about why you list GOOD teams as the ones who Miami cant take out yet have them out in the first round... WTF?

Not if the losses are close the way they have been.

I think he's serious bro.

macc
12-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Instead of jumping on the heat after every loss. Why don't we give them sometime to gel a bit. At least wait till the all star break. By then a team kinda knows what they're about.

The Heat haven't even had their 6th man all year. Obviously record only means so much during the regular season. A year ago people wrote off the Celtics because they were losing to teams like New Jersey and Indiana, then the Playoffs came and they tore it up all the way to the finals. I'm sure Miami will be just fine.

LanceUpperCut
12-21-2010, 03:42 PM
It's not a huge deal but to say it does'nt mean nothing is pretty dumb. I see the heat having a hard time in the playoffs, all the top teams(not Bulls and Knicks) will give them a run for their money and LBJ,Wade and Bosh are going to be playing heavy minutes and just don't think they can hold up through 4 rounds I say they get knocked out in the 2 nd round maybe the ECF.

Khri
12-21-2010, 03:44 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Flash3
12-21-2010, 03:46 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

fadedmario
12-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Heat will win it all this year

D Roses Bulls
12-21-2010, 04:02 PM
I haven't checked the schedule, but if memory serves me correctly, maimi has played 11 times against teams over 500 and they have lost 9 of those right?

SteBO
12-21-2010, 04:12 PM
I haven't checked the schedule, but if memory serves me correctly, maimi has played 11 times against teams over 500 and they have lost 9 of those right?

Wrong

Cano4prez
12-21-2010, 04:18 PM
i haven't checked the schedule, but if memory serves me correctly, maimi has played 11 times against teams over 500 and they have lost 9 of those right?

5-7

D Roses Bulls
12-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Wrong

then correct me, cause im on my phone and I dont feel like making more work for myself. tell me who they beat besides the knicks and magic who are over 500? cause they have lost to the celtics twice, the mavericks twice, the hornets, the jazz, pacers, magic......... oh wait the grizzlies too which i guess isnt a 500 team and thats right they did beat the jazz and hawks. so 8 out of 12 times they have lost to teams over 500.

Baller1
12-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Cool. They're still the second best team in the East, and aren't far behind Boston.

SteBO
12-21-2010, 04:23 PM
then correct me, cause im on my phone and I dont feel like making more work for myself. tell me who they beat besides the knicks and magic who are over 500? cause they have lost to the celtics twice, the mavericks twice, the hornets, the jazz, pacers, magic......... oh wait the grizzlies too which i guess isnt a 500 team and thats right they did beat the jazz and hawks. so 8 out of 12 times they have lost to teams over 500.

Poster above you is right. They're 5-7

Orlando
Utah
New Orleans
Atlanta
Phoenix (at the time we played them)
Knicks

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Poster above you is right. They're 5-7

Orlando
Utah
New Orleans
Atlanta
Phoenix (at the time we played them)
Knicks

Hehe then it would be 6-7!

SteBO
12-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Hehe then it would be 6-7!

True, phoenix is at .500 now :)

D Roses Bulls
12-21-2010, 04:30 PM
so including the suns then i guess it would be 6 out of 14 then cause you gotta count the teams you played twice and lost too

SteBO
12-21-2010, 04:34 PM
so including the suns then i guess it would be 6 out of 14 then cause you gotta count the teams you played twice and lost too

Agreed. That makes 7 losses against good teams

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 04:37 PM

Ok, you know how many games we lost and how many games we won, now what?

footballer2369
12-21-2010, 04:37 PM

No, you doofus: It's 6 out of 13.

Magic (1-1)
Suns (1-0)
Mavs (0-2)
Hornets (1-1)
Jazz (1-1)
Knicks (1-0)
Hawks (1-0)
Boston (0-2)

AKA- (6 wins-7 losses) vs. +.500

This thread is stupid and the logic behind it is plain ignorant.

fadedmario
12-21-2010, 04:57 PM
When it comes to playoff teams, the regular season doesn't mean ****. Miami will at LEAST play in the ECF this year IMO

D Roses Bulls
12-21-2010, 04:57 PM
No, you doofus: It's 6 out of 13.

Magic (1-1)
Suns (1-0)
Mavs (0-2)
Hornets (1-1)
Jazz (1-1)
Knicks (1-0)
Hawks (1-0)
Boston (0-2)

AKA- (6 wins-7 losses) vs. +.500

This thread is stupid and the logic behind it is plain ignorant.

if you read my last post or whatever, i kept counting memphis as one of the 500 teams which if you wanna include the suns, the grizzlies were when they beat the heat. so then that would be right. but it doesnt matter, 7 or 8, its one away, i dont care really.

nickdymez
12-21-2010, 05:03 PM
:laugh2: Laker, and celtics will be difficult teams, But the bulls? Bulls are a good team, but they have way to many pieces missing. Please. Way to many injury problems with your team, and bulls can;t beat magic, heat, or celtics so im not worried about the bulls. Im concerned about the celitcs, but we can worry about that when the ECF rolls around.

The Bulls have a better team top to bottom than the Heat

SteBO
12-21-2010, 05:04 PM

No, they don't

justinnum1
12-21-2010, 05:44 PM

:facepalm: For starters miami has a better record than Chicago, How is it that the bulls are abetter team if they don't even have a better record?

Flash3
12-21-2010, 05:57 PM
i dont think bulls being better than the heat is widely believed so i wouldnt worry what a couple of guys think.

ElMarroAfamado
12-21-2010, 06:05 PM

Well said. But just save all this for when they get eliminated because right now you are going to make alot of ignorant people in denial...Mad....Its best to rub it in their faces when the Heat get eliminated and you just state how people like you and me were right all along

D1JM
12-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Well said. But just save all this for when they get eliminated because right now you are going to make alot of ignorant people in denial...Mad....Its best to rub it in their faces when the Heat get eliminated and you just state how people like you and me were right all along

but mike miller is going to come back. He is the savior from what ive heard

Flash3
12-21-2010, 06:19 PM
but mike miller is going to come back. He is the savior from what ive heard

:facepalm: just stop.

tangent12
12-21-2010, 06:19 PM
I thought Dampier was the savior. :laugh2: :laugh2:

SteveNash
12-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Udonis Haslem should help out tremendously once he gets back.

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Some Bulls fans never learn. Lost to the Clippers, and they said, I have class if Miami loses I never make fun, and watch it go.

I just hope that when they lose, nobody will make fun (I'm not going to do that, because it is not my style) but many will.

Greetings Bulls fans, I hope someday to have a meaningful dialogue with you.

J_M_B
12-21-2010, 06:26 PM

:sigh:

Why bother?

Flash3
12-21-2010, 06:27 PM
I thought Dampier was the savior. :laugh2: :laugh2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubdocpJ8ewM&feature=fvw

:facepalm:

effen5
12-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Some Bulls fans never learn. Lost to the Clippers, and they said, I have class if Miami loses I never make fun, and watch it go.

I just hope that when they lose, nobody will make fun (I'm not going to do that, because it is not my style) but many will.

Link? Because thats ********....I make fun of Miami everytime they lose because its ****in embarrassing.

**** Class, the way the Heat fans have been acting during the summer, you guys deserve what ever you guys get.

Flash3
12-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Link? Because thats ********....I make fun of Miami everytime they lose because its ****in embarrassing.

**** Class, the way the Heat fans have been acting during the summer, you guys deserve what ever you guys get.

so your generalize like that ? we're not all the same.

J_M_B
12-21-2010, 06:33 PM

Punish an entire fanbase, on part of a few unknowledgeable fans.. makes sense

effen5
12-21-2010, 06:33 PM
so your generalize like that ? we're not all the same.

Apparently you weren't here in July 2010

effen5
12-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Punish an entire fanbase, on part of a few unknowledgeable fans.. makes sense

Honestly, I've only seen two or three decent Miami Heat fans...One being Marlin....and Justin has gotten a lot better as well...but thats it.

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 06:34 PM

Heat fans?

You should know that not all the same.
In all fan bases, fans are ignorant, but there are also fans with class.

Flash3
12-21-2010, 06:35 PM

what does my "join date" have to do with anything ? grouping a whole fanbase because of what others have done doesnt make sense

Avenged
12-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Sort of similar to the Lakers.. These 2 teams are fine, kind of odd though since these 2 have been the favorites to meet in the Finals for this season.

effen5
12-21-2010, 06:37 PM
i dont think bulls being better than the heat is widely believed so i wouldnt worry what a couple of guys think.

I'm curious to see what the Bulls record is against teams over 500....we have some very good quality wins over Lakers, Nuggets, Phoenix, and Dallas

effen5
12-21-2010, 06:38 PM
what does my "join date" have to do with anything ? grouping a whole fanbase because of what others have done doesnt make sense

Because you didn';t see how the majority of your fanbase was acting in July.

J_M_B
12-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Honestly, I've only seen two or three decent Miami Heat fans...One being Marlin....and Justin has gotten a lot better as well...but thats it.

I know we have a few fans that run wild in the NBA forum, but every fanbase has ignorant and boneheaded fans. Give the rest of us a break. It's very hard to come on this site everyday and have to deal with all the baiting.

Flash3
12-21-2010, 06:43 PM

i could imagine from your description majority of them were douche bags, i use to post on "rgm" and all the heat fans were extremely arrogant, "u mad ". and "haters gonna hate" comments went wild.

sargon21
12-21-2010, 06:44 PM
To Jusitinumm (or w.e).. The Heat have a better record than the Bulls because Boozer was injured, and now Noah will be out for a while, so the Heat should continue to have a better record than the Bulls.

Anyone want to argue that?

sargon21
12-21-2010, 06:44 PM
I know we have a few fans that run wild in the NBA forum, but every fanbase has ignorant and boneheaded fans. Give the rest of us a break. It's very hard to come on this site everyday and have to deal with all the baiting.

J_M_B is one of the good Heat posters.

J_M_B
12-21-2010, 06:46 PM
i could imagine from your description majority of them were douche bags, i use to post on "rgm" and all the heat fans were extremely arrogant, "u mad ". and "haters gonna hate" comments went wild.

"U Mad?" was big on this site.. Ha I grew tired of hearing that in a few days

Flash3
12-21-2010, 06:46 PM
To Jusitinumm (or w.e).. The Heat have a better record than the Bulls because Boozer was injured, and now Noah will be out for a while, so the Heat should continue to have a better record than the Bulls.

nope, unless your implying bulls are better.

J_M_B
12-21-2010, 06:47 PM
J_M_B is one of the good Heat posters.

:hi5:

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 06:49 PM

This.

SteBO
12-21-2010, 06:50 PM

Join date means nothing. I've been a heat fan since I was 6 years old and I joined the same time flash3 did. Stop being ignorant bro

Flash3
12-21-2010, 06:50 PM
"U Mad?" was big on this site.. Ha I grew tired of hearing that in a few days

just found out pics arent allowed on this site, it got real bad with the pics there a pic of "u mad ?" would be followed by one of "lol why u mad though ?" then to finnish it off "he mad"

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/061/954/original/Kobe-U-Mad.jpg
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/73/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~fxgpic/He_mad.jpg

Flash3
12-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Join date means nothing. I've been a heat fan since I was 6 years old and I joined the same time flash3 did. Stop being ignorant bro

:hi5:

SteBO
12-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Okay that makes sense. I joined in December but I enjoyed reading the posts on the NBA forum when I wasn't a member and i did the see "u mad" and "haters gonna heat" signs. It was funny the first time, but then it got obnoxious. I joined to bring some perspective because there is a lot of hate on these kind of threads. I've called out other heat fans for lack of class and sportsmanship before. Last night, the baiting after Miami lost to Dallas was ridiculous. IT'S ONE DAMN GAME!!!

drobe86
12-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Okay that makes sense. I joined in December but I enjoyed reading the posts on the NBA forum when I wasn't a member and i did the see "u mad" and "haters gonna heat" signs. It was funny the first time, but then it got obnoxious. I joined to bring some perspective because there is a lot of hate on these kind of threads. I've called out other heat fans for lack of class and sportsmanship before. Last night, the baiting after Miami lost to Dallas was ridiculous. IT'S ONE DAMN GAME!!!

But you gotta look though bro... Heat fans brought this on themselves. They talked about threatning the 72-10 record. They came up with little slogans like "Yes we did" "U mad"... For a fanbase to talk like Miamis and lose everytime they play a good team, is grounds for baiting. People are going to do that. I was arguing with some of them last night, and instead of talking about what happened last night, they started talking about 2006 as if that's relevant anymore.... I wanna talk about what's happening with the Heat THIS season, I wanna know why they aren't beating good teams?

blueplanet
12-21-2010, 07:07 PM
no, cause lakers for example have only beat one team who has a winning record

THIS. Now close this crap. This is ****EN annoying every time Heat loses there are bunch of stupid piece of **** come out.

Did anyone make a thread about the Lakers since they won only ONE game against winning teams?

Did anyone make a thread of Heat's 12 game winning streak?

Now GET OVER WITH IT.

blueplanet
12-21-2010, 07:09 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SteBO
12-21-2010, 07:13 PM
But you gotta look though bro... Heat fans brought this on themselves. They talked about threatning the 72-10 record. They came up with little slogans like "Yes we did" "U mad"... For a fanbase to talk like Miamis and lose everytime they play a good team, is grounds for baiting. People are going to do that. I was arguing with some of them last night, and instead of talking about what happened last night, they started talking about 2006 as if that's relevant anymore.... I wanna talk about what's happening with the Heat THIS season, I wanna know why they aren't beating good teams?
Yeah, you're right. We kinda did bring this on ourselves. Congrats on the win last night btw. Your boy JET destroyed us, when Dirk was struggling. That's what elite teams do.
Anyway, I'm realistic and I knew we weren't breaking any records. I tried saying don't bring up 2006 because that doesn't matter anymore, bt it was all for naught. I don't know why we can't beat elite teams right now. We had an opportunity last night but we took 31 threes, and Dirk shot 8-21 and we still lost. I guess the 12 game win streak blinded some people. It was impressive, bt the better team won last nite.

Cano4prez
12-21-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm curious to see what the Bulls record is against teams over 500....we have some very good quality wins over Lakers, Nuggets, Phoenix, and Dallas

5-8

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/type/expanded

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 07:25 PM
congratulations, can you be classier though and not rub it into Bulls fans faces? Tonight could have easily been a Heat loss and a Bulls victory.

:rolleyes: You know if the heat lost, everyone would be flaming them.

It goes both ways, which is the problem. If the Heat were to lose, and the Bulls were to win, it'd be the exact same **** in reverse.

I was keeping my mouth shut too. no one said anything when the heat were looking like they were gonna lose, but as soon as the bulls lose, we get these un classy people talking crap.

I didnt see anyone saying anything when you guys looked like you were gonna lose. plus im tryna be cool with people like you, so i aint gonna say anything. but you know the next time the heat lose, this place will probably be packed with bulls fans now. I know you didnt say anything. you at least had class.

Let's have peace. Shake the heat fans' hands, congratulate them for the win, and lets **** off back to our forum.

I'ma **** off now, anyway.

It's true. I really don't think, had the Heat lost and the Bulls won, that I would be in this thread gloating and rubbing it in Heat fans' faces.

I can't speak for others but I would never do that.

The only reason I even dislike the Heat is because their team is stacked and beasting now and I'm threatened by their existence and success. If the Heat sucked, nobody would care, but they don't suck and thats why they draw so much...heat. (PUN!)

Let's see Wade get injured and let's see what happens.

heat fans... do you not have your own forum?

P. S. I'm not saying that these people I quoted, are now making fun of the defeat of the Heat, some are classy fans. But here, with these appointments, come as some Bulls fans, they say, will not make fun when the Heat lost.

Honestly, I do not care if they make fun, because that is the grace of the game and the forum, but fun when your team comes from a worse defeat. Now that's ugly.

Stay classy, fans of any team, stay classy, because one day your team will lose, and all will be against you.

This was my response when the Bulls lost.

Basketash
12-21-2010, 07:28 PM
By this logic the Lakers will exit in the first,second round of PO, their 2-3 against above .500 teams.

But i agree there is some concern to be made about these losses but i don't think it shouldn't be too much to worry about, there's still much time till the playoffs start.

And we all remember how Boston played after the AS break and still got to the finals.

D Roses Bulls
12-21-2010, 07:30 PM
P. S. I'm not saying that these people I quoted, are now making fun of the defeat of the Heat, some are classy fans. But here, with these appointments, come as some Bulls fans, they say, will not make fun when the Heat lost.

Honestly, I do not care if they make fun, because that is the grace of the game and the forum, but fun when your team comes from a worse defeat. Now that's ugly.

This was my response when the Bulls lost.

and I know your not calling me out, all i did was ask a question which I pretty much answered it. so i don't know know why you are quoting me.

madvillian9
12-21-2010, 07:51 PM
I don't understand why this is so hard to comprehend... This is how you should measure teams-how they do against the better teams in the league. What you can't do is take any real significance away from a small sample size like 10-15 games. I think a .500 record against these teams can be considered a success. It's early folks and for teams like the Bulls, they had injuries so you can't really take much away from their record. As for the Heat, they're only gonna get better as the season goes on so I expect that record to go above .500 sooner or later. As for the Lakers, I had them taking down the west without a question about a month ago. Now, they might be the 3rd best in the west. Not taking anything away from LA but the spurs and mavs are playing insane.

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 07:55 PM
and I know your not calling me out, all i did was ask a question which I pretty much answered it. so i don't know know why you are quoting me.

Sorry, I quoted you because I wanted to give an example.

I was keeping my mouth shut too. no one said anything when the heat were looking like they were gonna lose, but as soon as the bulls lose, we get these un classy people talking crap.

but you know the next time the heat lose, this place will probably be packed with bulls fans now. FACT.

Turn and repeat, I'm not saying that you were one of those who mocked, I'm just making an example of a Bulls fan (which apparently has class, do not know well, because I do not spend time in the NBA forum, but what I read, you're not one of those unclassy people) that is also disappointed, by other people who make fun of defeats.

What works to see that in all fan bases there are different types of people. Classy, no classy, clowns, spammers etc...

sargon21
12-21-2010, 08:01 PM
CHANGO, tell me how what I said was "baiting, hating" or anything like that of the Heat, and I give you respect for your response in the GT last night, when the Bulls lost.

I was comparing the Bulls not having a top 3 player on their team, to what would happen if the Heat didn't have a top 3 player on their team...

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 08:05 PM

I agree it can be a reason, but now a Heat fan, say to you that the team lost because Mike Miller and Udonis Haslem, were injured, is saying the same thing, because MM and UH can be just as important Noah or Boozer. You can put a thousand excuses, I can tell, we lost to Boston, because we did not have Dampier, and Wade has his head in another world, or that the team needed time. But the fact is that we lost, that's an opinion, and opinions come from different points of view, you can give someone else a thousand opinions, and he will continue giving you their opinions. But you give a fact and there might understand, the fact is that the Heat lost to the Celtics and Mavericks, and the Bulls lost to the Clippers. Noah could have avoided it, maybe yes, or might not.

Greetings ;)

sargon21
12-21-2010, 08:10 PM
You just compared Miller/Haslem to Noah or Boozer, that was your mistake. And, we beat Dallas in Dallas.

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 08:11 PM
CHANGO, tell me how what I said was "baiting, hating" or anything like that of the Heat, and I give you respect for your response in the GT last night, when the Bulls lost.

I was comparing the Bulls not having a top 3 player on their team, to what would happen if the Heat didn't have a top 3 player on their team...

Just as I replied to D Roses Bulls, was a response to this:

But those who said that, not are the same ones who laughed at this post here.

John Walls Era
12-21-2010, 08:12 PM
What about the Lakers?

sargon21
12-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I don't understand what you're saying.

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 08:16 PM
You just compared Miller/Haslem to Noah or Boozer, that was your mistake. And, we beat Dallas in Dallas.

Here is an example of what I said above.

I said a opinion (because MM and UH can be just as important Noah or Boozer), and you answered me with another opinion.

You, beat the Mavs in Dallas, that's a fact, and I congratulate you for that.

magic0320
12-21-2010, 08:27 PM
haha this is all so stupid

can't wait till playoffs so we can actually see teams play each other and see real results :D

Sactown
12-21-2010, 08:27 PM
Lebron, Wade, Bosh = chuckers clearly and won't even make the playoffs :facepalm:

Flash3
12-21-2010, 08:32 PM
says the kings fan.

Sactown
12-21-2010, 08:34 PM
says the kings fan.

I was joking bro haha

Flash3
12-21-2010, 08:36 PM
I was joking bro haha

i was going along with it :cool:

Sactown
12-21-2010, 08:37 PM
i was going along with it :cool:

Ok good because Wade is a chucker for reals

Flash3
12-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Ok good because Wade is a chucker for reals

says the the tyreke evans supporter.

Sactown
12-21-2010, 08:44 PM
says the the tyreke evans supporter.

Tyreke is not a chucker.. he just clearly hates his teamates

RCarlson85
12-21-2010, 08:49 PM
It's been awhile since I've seen a thread bashing the Heat. I wasn't missing them. It only takes one loss by only a few points to the 2nd best team in the West to bring them back.

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 08:56 PM
I think it's time to close this post.

Obviously it was made with the intention of hating the Heat and does not bring anything productive. If any moderator can close it, appreciate. If you do not see anything wrong with it open, it is your desicion.

kjoke
12-21-2010, 09:26 PM
its clearly obvious to everyone that the superior bulls team will dominate the entire league blowing out teams such as the heat and lakers and celtics with their standout SG and there great bench consisting of the legendary kurt thomas and james johnson

Stuckey#3
12-21-2010, 09:40 PM

Hmm it's almost as if they were purposely issued an easier schedule to cover up apparent flaws. Kind of like inflation.

Stuckey#3
12-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Here is an example of what I said above.

I said a opinion (because MM and UH can be just as important Noah or Boozer), and you answered me with another opinion.

You, beat the Mavs in Dallas, that's a fact, and I congratulate you for that.

Do I hear yet another brilliant King James excuse coming on? I'm surprised he hasn't blamed the circumference of the rim.

D1JM
12-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Do I hear yet another brilliant King James excuse coming on? I'm surprised he hasn't blamed the circumference of the rim.

:speechless:

Bigbadmoffo
12-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Their destroying teams their suppose to beat and just barely against winning teams. their not winning a chip this year but they will in a year or so

Hard to say. I mean The heat have started a trend and now players like dwight, anthony, paul ect will join forces so they may never win one. I don't think they will dominate the nba like some have predicted, all they've done is started a trend in the nba where there will only be 3 or 4 teams that lose 6 games and then the rest of the nba will look like d-league teams in comparison.

footballer2369
12-21-2010, 10:05 PM
How has this thread not been closed yet?

Jarvo
12-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Regular Season doesnt matter at all, Now Playoffs are a different story and when everything matter. If you think they're not gonna have their ***** together by playoff time boy your wrong.

nickdymez
12-22-2010, 12:38 AM
:facepalm: For starters miami has a better record than Chicago, How is it that the bulls are abetter team if they don't even have a better record?

hahahahhahahahahahaahh

nickdymez
12-22-2010, 12:39 AM
No, they don't

yes they do