PDA

View Full Version : Iverson Could of been the Next Vick?

Denver-boy
12-21-2010, 11:13 AM
This isnt nothing about Iversons past where he was a QB in Colleg this Thread was based on the Similairitys of these two.... Both were SuperStars in the beginning of their careers, both were probably the MOST exciting players to watch at a TIME, Iverson when he was on the 76ers was probably the Leagues Favorite, Vick when he played for the Falcon, was Amazing, leagues favorite, Yet both aint the SAME today. Both had troubles, Obvious Vick was worse, but they BOTH had Bad work ethic, "We Talking about Pratice?" ya, If Iverson would of Done what Vick done and is, Practiced, Did homework, tryed his 100% best, Would he of fell off so Fast??? Become known now as naggy Garbage washed up player??? would he have the Same Success story Vick is having if he would of gave 100% in practice and Getting better, would he be having a MVP season for some Team right now, instead of Playing for I think China... IMO I think Iverson had ALL the potential in the world, and Because he didnt Practice choose not to make the extra mile to do something that will benifit him later, hes SUFFERING for it now, not only physically but Mentally too... IMO if Iverson fallowed the path Vick did, we'd all be talking about how Amazing Iversons Playing Right now :D thats what I think

BALLER R
12-21-2010, 11:16 AM
iverson is at the end of his career vick isnt so i dont think it would of been the same

DerekRE_3
12-21-2010, 11:25 AM
good god

zambo4president
12-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks for making my eyes hurt. My only question for you is, How in the hell did you start thinking about this?

John Walls Era
12-21-2010, 12:15 PM
wow. Glad you got that out of your system.

No AI can't be the next Vick. AI is getting old.

Hellcrooner
12-21-2010, 12:18 PM
when did Ai mistreat dogs?

Vick shoudl ahve never ever been accepted back

koLohe2133
12-21-2010, 12:36 PM
Could of been??? Fallowed?

Wow is English your tenth language?

Anyways, they are from the same part of virginia and Vick even said his favorite qb to watch when he was a kid was Ai....

Vick had to go to jail before he learned his role....maybe iverson playing in turkey will change his attitude but I doubt it

CostanzaNumba0
12-21-2010, 12:38 PM
lolllllllllll no way

ttam68
12-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Vick bounced back by showing maturity off the field, but even more so, maturity on the field.

He's an MVP candidate, thats why people have moved on from his past. No NBA team wants a guy like Iverson when he's barely keeping his head up in Istanbul.

JWO35
12-21-2010, 12:44 PM
What about Steve Francis? is he the next Mike Williams...
Iverson is D.O.N.E! Unlike Vick, Iverson shows absolutely no signs of his former self.

jetsforever
12-21-2010, 12:50 PM
He never said he was going to come back and be the next Vick... he said he could have been like Vick...

Regardless he really didn't need to argue this.

sep11ie
12-21-2010, 12:53 PM
IMO you could have decided to not write this, or at least done some research on Iverson. Hell, while your at it, a quick spelling and grammar check wouldn't have hurt either.

thekmp211
12-21-2010, 01:38 PM
this is horrifyingly convoluted and makes no sense. ai should have been a chump who killed dogs, got everything taken away and then refocused in jail? what are you saying?

for all of allen iverson's flaws, i don't think effort was one of them. maybe "practice", but, then again, it is practice we're talking about.