PDA

View Full Version : Players You Feel Bad For? Ones that deserve to be on winning teams?

CityofChaos
12-21-2010, 02:14 AM
I personally feel bad for Monta Ellis.

He is all alone out there night in and night out as the best/reliable/consistent Warriors player but his teammates give him NO HELP offensively or defensively. He puts them on his back almost every night and yet they lose.

Tonights game against the Rockets is a good example

44 points 15-20 FGM 7 AST 3 STL

Thats an all-star stat line that should have yielded a WIN. He kept the Warriors in the game even after being doubled teamed countless times, meanwhile none of his teamates could help carry the load. That team just sucks and seems like they have no clue about how to play proffessional ball.

I want to see him on a good team in need of not just a good scorer, but a GREAT one. He is unguardable, can defend bigger guards, and has a knack for stealing the ball if youre not careful.I just cant think of any teams that would trade for him right now and im too lazy to use the trade machine lol

Any other players that you feel bad for or deserve better teammates?

asandhu23
12-21-2010, 02:16 AM
:sigh:

Cano4prez
12-21-2010, 02:18 AM
Steve Nash

CityofChaos
12-21-2010, 02:22 AM
Steve Nash

x1000

I've been a big fan of Nash since his Dallas days and I feel that he is one of many pgs that deserves a ring. I respect him a lot for keeping his composure by NOT asking for a trade like many other players, but I do want to see him on a team that has a good chance of making it to the finals

Gambeezy
12-21-2010, 02:22 AM
Kevin Love

bigsams50
12-21-2010, 02:25 AM
Steve Nash
Grant Hill
Gerald Wallace

CityofChaos
12-21-2010, 02:27 AM
Gambeezy: another good one. I would be glad to see him at least win MIP or earn an allstar spot as a reserve.

CHANGO
12-21-2010, 02:41 AM
Blake Griffin
Kevin Love
Eric Gordon
Stephen Curry

BaustinSali08
12-21-2010, 02:47 AM
(I am going to be that guy) I don't really feel bad for anyone playing the sport of Basketball and getting paid millions to do it.

Bulls_fan90
12-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Lebron, Wade, Bosh.

John Walls Era
12-21-2010, 03:02 AM
Lebron, Wade, Bosh.

:laugh2: Kinda sad.

John Wall

/Thread

GoatMilk
12-21-2010, 03:03 AM
i feel bad for Grant Hill
he's in his last years as a player and 1 more injury kills his career most likely, but he chooses Phoenix, a team with 0% chance over a team like San Antonio, Boston, etc

now the Suns shocked everyone last year and made the WCF, and maybe he doesnt want to be a "ring chaser", but he deserves it. but then again he's a Dukie so he wouldnt have won anyways lol

Covert
12-21-2010, 03:03 AM
I don't feel bad for any of the young players because I don't feel they have done anything to deserve to be on winning teams so soon in their careers. Sort of like a right of passage.

PBG
12-21-2010, 03:04 AM
rip hamilton and tayshaun prince both need to be traded to contenders.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-21-2010, 03:06 AM
Shane Battier, Grant Hill and Reggie Evans.

They work hard for their team and I never hear them complain once.

D-Leethal
12-21-2010, 03:12 AM
Stephen Jackson

theLgndKllr35
12-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Dirk

Tony_Starks
12-21-2010, 03:33 AM
I don't feel bad for any of the young players because I don't feel they have done anything to deserve to be on winning teams so soon in their careers. Sort of like a right of passage.

x's 2. It takes years to become great not a break out season or two.

Most deserving I can think of are Nash, Hill, and Iverson. Nash and Hill for obvious reasons but AI for the fact that he didn't deserve to get blackballed and go out like that after what he did for the league. I would've loved to see him on a Boston or LA and get another shot at a ring.

Blazers#1Fan
12-21-2010, 04:16 AM
Grant hill,Steve Nash,Marcus Camby(im a blazers fan but he needs his ring and we are gonna start rebuilding soon! trade him for kendrick perkins!) same with Andre Miller! Jermaine Oneal but he's on a contender winning team! i say camby,Miller,Hill,Nash all need to be traded send camby and hill and miller to boston portland get Perkins,big baby,Nate robinson and portland sends a 1st also! and nash go's to the lakers! for odom and picks and steve blake wont happen but it should!

Cubsfan365
12-21-2010, 04:55 AM
:laugh2: Kinda sad.

John Wall

/Thread
You feel bad for a rookie who was a #1 draft pick to a terrible team? Everyone pretty much thought they would be bad and he is only a rookie, there are much more deserving players out there than John Wall.

PrettyBoyJ
12-21-2010, 05:14 AM
Antwan Jamison - Still can prob. give yo 17-20 a game sad to see he's in a bad situation

Danny Granger - He's bout to be in his prime soon.. nothin is more sad then watching a player wasting there prime years losing..

show34
12-21-2010, 05:18 AM
kevin love BARRON DAVIS DANNY GRANGER

arkanian215
12-21-2010, 05:18 AM
Antwan Jamison - Still can prob. give yo 17-20 a game sad to see he's in a bad situation

Danny Granger - He's bout to be in his prime soon.. nothin is more sad then watching a player wasting there prime years losing..

Again. He probably thought that was the last time he would be on a losing team when he got traded to Cleveland.

John Walls Era
12-21-2010, 05:26 AM
You feel bad for a rookie who was a #1 draft pick to a terrible team? Everyone pretty much thought they would be bad and he is only a rookie, there are much more deserving players out there than John Wall.

So? Its players I feel bad for...

I feel bad that John Wall is going to waste 4 years on that bad team.

More-Than-Most
12-21-2010, 05:26 AM
I love Nash and I hate to see him not win a championship because he is my favorite player but I would rather he keep his morals and stay with the suns instead of title chasing his way to a top tier team like the Lakers or Miami... Its disheartening to think about and I hated when Malone did it and so on. That is everyone's easy peezy lemon squeezy fix all of a sudden... If you cant win a title then just go to a team that will likely win it and go along for the ride. It waters it down.

ptransfer
12-21-2010, 06:52 AM
But he didn't demand a trade or leave Utah high and dry. Stockton was gone and Utah were ready to rebuild. It wouldn't have done either side any good if he had stayed.

I think Reggie Miller, Steve and Grant are great examples of how great players who play the game for the right reasons always take there team too the next level. All of them want/wanted rings, but they didnt sit and whine and expect someone to hand it to them. They dug in, worked hard and focused on doing the right things each game, and in the end if a few shots had fallen differently they each might have had rings at the end of the careers (damn you Ron Artest!!!)

Blazers#1Fan
12-21-2010, 07:42 AM
if Nash got Traded to Dallas i dont think anybody would make a big deal out of it imagine Kidd and Nash trade Barea,haywood,Stevenson and a first in 2011 for Nash they easily win championships for the next few years

Chandler/ajinca
Dirk
Marion
Butler/Terry
Nash/Kidd

Blazers#1Fan
12-21-2010, 07:45 AM
But he didn't demand a trade or leave Utah high and dry. Stockton was gone and Utah were ready to rebuild. It wouldn't have done either side any good if he had stayed.

I think Reggie Miller, Steve and Grant are great examples of how great players who play the game for the right reasons always take there team too the next level. All of them want/wanted rings, but they didnt sit and whine and expect someone to hand it to them. They dug in, worked hard and focused on doing the right things each game, and in the end if a few shots had fallen differently they each might have had rings at the end of the careers (damn you Ron Artest!!!)

i still wish reggie would of beat the bulls reggie was my favorite player back then the spike lee choke will be embedded in my brain for life! jordan was a ***Hole Reggie is a cool dude

BrandonH
12-21-2010, 01:50 PM
When you are getting paid millions a year to play on a **** team and I'm getting paid 62k a year to work for a **** company, I fell bad for NO ONE!

CB29
12-21-2010, 01:54 PM
i still wish reggie would of beat the bulls reggie was my favorite player back then the spike lee choke will be embedded in my brain for life! jordan was a ***Hole Reggie is a cool dude

u do know that reggie like tony parker did now, messed around with a lot of his teammates wives...

heattiltheend94
12-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Nash

Love
Ellis

Flash3
12-21-2010, 01:59 PM

dont you want to watch him bring the wizards back to relevance ?

Klivlend
12-21-2010, 02:07 PM

If John Wall is that good, they won't be a bad team for 4 years.

nigerianking
12-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Danny Granger

olrales
I feel bad for Greg Oden and Yao. Those bigs had lots of pressure on their shoulder, worked hard a long part of their lives and they've been stucked in rehab for the last years or so... It's really sad...

Wisdom Listens
I don't really feel bad for anyone who makes millions of dollars to play a game.

sep11ie
12-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Grant hill,Steve Nash,Marcus Camby(im a blazers fan but he needs his ring and we are gonna start rebuilding soon! trade him for kendrick perkins!) same with Andre Miller! Jermaine Oneal but he's on a contender winning team! i say camby,Miller,Hill,Nash all need to be traded send camby and hill and miller to boston portland get Perkins,big baby,Nate robinson and portland sends a 1st also! and nash go's to the lakers! for odom and picks and steve blake wont happen but it should!

:facepalm::confused::confused::confused::facepalm:

Avenged
12-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Antawn Jamison..

Was really excited to play with Cleveland last year because he was finally going to be with a contender.. and then their best player leaves and he's probably worst off now.

Unruly Fan
12-21-2010, 02:56 PM

Jamison should use his "situation" as an opportunity to shine. He doesn't deserve a ring otherwise.

KG was basically in Granger's position until late in his career so there is still time.

MTone8788
12-21-2010, 02:59 PM
I don't really feel bad for anyone who makes millions of dollars to play a game.

x2

lakerboy
12-21-2010, 03:10 PM
x1000

I've been a big fan of Nash since his Dallas days and I feel that he is one of many pgs that deserves a ring. I respect him a lot for keeping his composure by NOT asking for a trade like many other players, but I do want to see him on a team that has a good chance of making it to the finals

Oh come on, he was dumb enough to sign that extension. Everybody knew Phoenix was over.

AlexTmz2
12-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Grant Hill.

Khalifa21
12-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Steve Nash, Grant Hill, Antawn Jamison.

nickdymez
12-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Lebron, Wade, Bosh.

hahahhaha

Wisdom Listens
12-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Those of you who don't care as they make millions of dollars to play a sport are all jealous.

Post your thoughts and opinions elsewhere.

Yes sir.

RZZZA
12-22-2010, 02:35 PM
lol @ Master

I'm laughing at you. not with you

magichatnumber9
12-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Blake Griffin
Kevin Love
Eric Gordon
Stephen Curry

These guys haven't been in the league long enough. C'mon man. Infact Gordon might not have paid his dues yet.

Corey
12-22-2010, 02:53 PM
I honestly feel bad for Greg Oden. Sure, he's got plenty of money...but for a player to be that young, and have that many knee issues? Sucks.

As for players that deserve to be on winning teams? Idk. They all pretty much have their choice of team when free agency rolls around.

Gerald Wallace, maybe?

magichatnumber9
12-22-2010, 02:54 PM
I agree with all those who have picked Steve Nash and Grant Hill.

Those of you who don't care as they make millions of dollars to play a sport are all jealous.

Post your thoughts and opinions elsewhere. A forum is for posting your thoughts and opinions.:D

HallofFameKidd
12-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Nash, G.Hill, Scola, Battier, M.Gasol, and Bogut.