PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings: Week 8

D Roses Bulls
12-20-2010, 02:05 PM
1 (2) Celtics 22-4 KG's resurrection. Pierce's clutchness and versatility. Overcoming every injury. The Celts are overloading us, since we also can't stop repeating Barkley's priceless Rondo line: "He's the engine that stirs the drink."

2 (1) Mavericks 21-5 Their win streak and No. 1 ranking are gonzo, but the Mavs still have to feel decent about themselves. First they send Miami straight into that team meeting, then Phoenix makes a huge trade hours after an L in the Big D.

3 (3) Spurs 23-3 The Spurs would be the first to concede that the early schedule has been favorable. Doesn't change the fact that Timmy, Tony and Manu are all healthy/productive/reveling in the energy from their young supporting cast.

4 (5) Heat 21-8 Know this as you study up for Miami's full-circle showdown with Dallas: Fastbreak points looks like the key stat in any Heat box score. When they score at least 15 in transition, they're 12-2. Fewer than 15? Just 9-6.

5 (6) Lakers 21-7 The champs, believe it or not, were not a slam dunk to rejoin the top five. They have one win -- ONE -- over teams with winning records (Bulls). Combined record of the five teams swept on L.A.'s road trip? Just 47-87.

6 (4) Bulls 16-9 This week's safe bet: Bulls fans are cursing us after we guaranteed -- in writing -- that their squad was in the top 10 to stay ... only for Noah, on cue, to go down with a long-term wrist injury. Of course we feel responsible.

7 (7) Jazz 19-9 We repeat: Can't shake the suspicion that the reconfigured Jazz require D-Will to carry a nightly load that's realistically too much to shoulder for a full 82 games. Hope we're wrong, 'cause he's off to a career-year start.

8 (8) Magic 16-10 If anyone in Orlando can feel good about an overhaul this dramatic -- which wouldn't have surprised our loyal readers -- it's the coach. Van Gundy must feel some pride that his bosses imploded the roster instead of ousting him.

9 (9) Thunder 19-9 Not so surprised to see Grant Hill erupt all over the Thunder on Sunday night. The bigger surprise was seeing this season's kings of the close game fold in crunch time: OKC's 9-2 in games decided by five points or fewer.

10 (12) Nuggets 16-10 This was easy to miss once Orlando decided to trade away half its team, so it's worth repeating that the Nuggets -- as of Thursday night -- were openly "listening aggressively" to Melo offers, according to GM Masai Ujiri.

11 (16) Suns 13-13 Nash to our man Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic: "I know a lot of people are telling me to demand a trade. If I demand one, does that mean I get to pick my team? No. It's not that simple. ... I signed here to play here ..."

12 (14) Hornets 16-11 If you were expecting more of a carryover in Detroit from the breakout rout CP3's Hornets laid upon D-Will's Jazz, you're not alone. At least we're seeing some Marcus Thornton again thanks to the Hornets' offensive woes.

13 (11) Hawks 17-12 Think seeing the Hawks win five of their first seven games without Joe Johnson -- with the only defeats coming to Miami and San Antonio -- helped heal him so quickly ahead of schedule after his elbow surgery? We do, too.

14 (13) Trail Blazers 14-14 Not sure if he's the first to say it, but the new nickname for Roy, Oden & Co. spotted in John Canzano's column in the Oregonian -- Frail Blazers -- rings as harsh as it is true. Just like Jail Blazers from another era to forget.

15 (10) Knicks 16-12 Did we overstate the Knicks' 13-2 run before their 0-3 plummet to Earth? We and everybody else. As my man Scott Howard-Cooper of NBA.com suggests, maybe we did need to focus more on the 13 teams they beat.

16 (20) 76ers 11-16 One theory to explain the 8-3 revival beyond help from the schedule and Philly's vastly improved D: Opposing teams can't lock in on the Sixers because even they aren't sure night-to-night where their O will come from.

17 (17) Bucks 10-15 Our well-chronicled fondness for Bogut and Jennings makes it hard to give in here, but Milwaukee just doesn't score enough to be a top-five team in the East. The most galling part: No. 5 in the East is still so up for grabs.

18 (19) Rockets 12-15 You figured the Rockets, deep down, were expecting the devastatingly bad news about Yao's potentially career-ending setback. Not the vibe we're getting, though. They really did think he'd be back sometime this season.

19 (15) Pacers 12-14 No one's blaming Paul George, but facts is facts: Indy's tough schedule last week (Bulls, Lakers, Celtics) and resultant dip below .500 leaves Utah's Hayward and OKC's Aldrich as the only lottery picks on winning teams.

20 (18) Grizzlies 12-16 The best basketball from last season's Grizzlies came after Christmas and lasted through January. Just not sure they have the mojo or chemistry to do it again after what we will say has been a road-heavy December schedule.

21 (25) Clippers 7-21 Blake Griffin and his Clips finally won a couple of road games, but the breakthroughs in Detroit and Chicago did get us thinking: Shouldn't they actually play better when they're farther away from their heckling owner?

22 (26) Pistons 9-19 Tay Prince's come-and-get-me game (28 points/12 boards/8 dimes in an OT win over New Orleans) sealed the Pistons' second W of the week over a winning team. Last Monday? They were 0-11 against the .500-or-better set.

23 (23) Warriors 9-17 Is a Christmas Day audience really ready for the Dubs? Better question: Is a Christmas Day audience, even in the late-late-late game, really ready for the graphic shots we're sure to see of that gnarly hole in David Lee's elbow?

24 (27) Nets 8-20 Is it as simple as Devin Harris scoring 21 points or more? Hard to argue with the ESPN Stats & Info folks when they send out the numbers: New Jersey is 7-1 when Harris scores at least 21 ... and 1-19 when he doesn't.

25 (22) Bobcats 9-17 Raymond Felton is playing better than ever as a Knick. Dirk says Tyson Chandler has had a KG-type impact on Dallas' D. Add it up, and you start to wonder how soon the Michael Jordan-for-executive of the year jokes start.

26 (21) Raptors 10-18 Beating the Lakers without Bargnani, Evans and Peja would have required a miracle, even with the helpful 1 p.m. Sunday tipoff, but the Raps are still borderline overachieving given their collective youth and ill health.

27 (24) Timberwolves 6-22 Gaudy as K-Love's numbers are getting, they can't overshadow Sota's record. An All-Star spot -- when the likes of Melo, Nowitzki and Duncan need the coaches' vote in the West -- will be his toughest snag attempt.

28 (30) Wizards 6-19 Finding a taker for Arenas before Christmas? Best Wiz week since they won the draft lottery in May. The euphoria, though, can last only so long when you're 0-13 on the road ... and with fears growing about Wall's knee.

29 (28) Cavaliers 8-19 How badly did the Cavs need that OT escape against the Knicks? Losing the night before at Indy had just made them the first team ever to endure a double-digit skid after winning 60 or more games in the previous season.

30 (28) Kings 5-20 The Kings always will be relevant to the committee (of one) as long as they employ that Casspi kid. But it's got to be torture for the Maloofs for their team, given its early 2000s glory, to matter so little in the grand scheme.

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/season/2011/week/8

JordansBulls
12-20-2010, 02:25 PM
Why aren't the Spurs ahead of Dallas?

D Roses Bulls
12-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Why aren't the Spurs ahead of Dallas?

I have no idea. besides that, these power rankings look pretty legit for once.

justinnum1
12-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Swap the mavs and spurs, but it loos good

king4day
12-20-2010, 02:33 PM
This part is a joke:

2 (1) Mavericks 21-5 Their win streak and No. 1 ranking are gonzo, but the Mavs still have to feel decent about themselves. First they send Miami straight into that team meeting, then Phoenix makes a huge trade hours after an L in the Big D.

What they did to Miami was ages ago and the Suns trade had 0 to do with that loss. Had Nash not gotten hurt in the 1st quarter, that outcome might be different.
Sounds like he's just got nothing to talk about for the Mavs this week.

Baller1
12-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Behind the Jazz, Magic, and Bulls; I don't know why I even read these.

Jonathan2323
12-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Rich about to get richer, HEAT about to get Mike Miller back!

thekmp211
12-20-2010, 02:50 PM
suns fans cant be too pleased with that nash quote he drops..yikes.

nitric
12-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Behind the Jazz, Magic, and Bulls; I don't know why I even read these.

You probably shouldn't read the MVP rankings as well :p

handle
12-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Lakers should be ahead of Miami. They have a better record and just went 6-1 on a 7 game road trip. The Lakers didn't play great competition on the road, but look at the teams Miami has beaten on their win streak.

beasted86
12-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Lakers should be ahead of Miami. They have a better record and just went 6-1 on a 7 game road trip. The Lakers didn't play great competition on the road, but look at the teams Miami has beaten on their win streak.

Wait, did you just try to use a strength of schedule argument for the Lakers?

You could have given a couple valid reasons for the Lakers being over the Heat, but picked the worst one. :facepalm:

D Roses Bulls
12-20-2010, 03:18 PM
15 (10) Knicks 16-12 Did we overstate the Knicks' 13-2 run before their 0-3 plummet to Earth? We and everybody else. As my man Scott Howard-Cooper of NBA.com suggests, maybe we did need to focus more on the 13 teams they beat.

NO S**T Marc Stein

Khri
12-20-2010, 03:18 PM

How irony, your post is so full of shi-, I am not even gonna try, haters :laugh:

Jonathan2323
12-20-2010, 03:21 PM
The NBA gave the Lakers an all-star break before playing Miami on Christmas. lol

handle
12-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Wait, did you just try to use a strength of schedule argument for the Lakers?

You could have given a couple valid reasons for the Lakers being over the Heat, but picked the worst one. :facepalm:

Since the last PW was released, both teams have gone 4-0. FYI, winning on the road is tougher than winning at home... therefore, if we're talking about who had the better week, it was the Lakers. Last week they were ranked only one place behind Miami... after having the better week, they are at worst equal, and I say one place above.

handle
12-20-2010, 03:26 PM
SMH at the Miami Heat bandwagoners.

beasted86
12-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Since the last PW was released, both teams have gone 4-0. FYI, winning on the road is tougher than winning at home... therefore, if we're talking about who had the better week, it was the Lakers. Last week they were ranked only one place behind Miami... after having the better week, they are at worst equal, and I say one place above.

Winning at home? The Heat played 2 of the 4 on the road and beat 2 teams with winning records while the Lakers played 0 winning teams in the same 4 games. Why on earth would they move up if both teams went 4-0?

I don't think you understand how strength of schedule, nor how these power rankings are supposed to work.

arkanian215
12-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Hawks look a bit high. They lost to the Nets twice already.

Khri
12-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Bulls are not a top 10 team, they are too high,overrated.

Sixerlover
12-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Hey the Sixers in the top 20! Young team playing well.

ManOnFire
12-20-2010, 03:50 PM

They'll most likely end up where theyre supposed to be now that Noah is out

Mr. Baller
12-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Looks pretty good except Dallas and San Antonio. Suns a tad high, as well. But pretty good this week.

Mr Moody
12-20-2010, 04:03 PM

Number 4 strength of schedule and 16-9 record........

LOLOLOLMIAMI

SteBO
12-20-2010, 04:18 PM

LOLOLOLMIAMI

Bulls are where they're supposed to be at this point

da wood
12-20-2010, 04:23 PM
i think i will hold my comments to myself on this matter.

Khri
12-20-2010, 04:43 PM

LOLOLOLMIAMI

Are you happy that you just lost to the ****ing worst team in the league. :facepalm:

ramsizzle
12-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Are you happy that you just lost to the ****ing worst team in the league. :facepalm:

Minus Noah and Gibson....know what you are talking about if you are going to speak on other teams...they've had the hardest schedule in the league and have ever had the team at full strength for all of two games. stop :facepalm:

kozelkid
12-20-2010, 04:53 PM

Is this the first time you ever watched the NBA (wouldn't surprise me with the Miami Heat bandwagoners around here). Cause you know, in the NBA bad teams NEVER beat the good teams. :rolleyes:
Speaking of which, how did it feel when Miami lost to Memphis and Indiana or ALMOST lost (if not for an epic collapse on Wizard's part) to one of the worst teams that didn't even have it's 2 best players.

Jonathan2323
12-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Is this the first time you ever watched the NBA (wouldn't surprise me with the Miami Heat bandwagoners around here). Cause you know, in the NBA bad teams NEVER beat the good teams. :rolleyes:
Speaking of which, how did it feel when Miami lost to Memphis and Indiana or ALMOST lost (if not for an epic collapse on Wizard's part) to one of the worst teams that didn't even have it's 2 best players.

Stop comparing us to your team. There is no comparison the HEAT are elite and the Bulls are not end of story. Teams that play us act like its game 7 of the finals.

Bob_at_york
12-20-2010, 04:56 PM
I know I am talking about the bottom of the list but the Raptors are behind 5 teams that have less wins than them. Hell they beat the Nets on friday and they are behind the Nets for some reason!

kozelkid
12-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Stop comparing us to your team. There is no comparison the HEAT are elite and the Bulls are not end of story. Teams that play us act like its game 7 of the finals.

:laugh2:
Get over yourself. Until they beat elite teams, they are very good, but not elite. The elite teams in this league are LA (they haven't played well this season but have proven enough with back to back championships), Boston, and San Antonio. That's it. MAYBE Dallas, but they continue to fall in the playoffs.
And stop using excuses. Your team hasn't played at the level people expected cause they haven't been good enough. End of story. Get over it. If they win their next 2 games then we'll talk.

Cubs Win
12-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Get over yourself. Until they beat elite teams, they are very good, but not elite. The elite teams in this league are LA (they haven't played well this season but have proven enough with back to back championships), Boston, and San Antonio. That's it. MAYBE Dallas, but they continue to fall in the playoffs.
And stop using excuses. Your team hasn't played at the level people expected cause they haven't been good enough. End of story. Get over it. If they win their next 2 games then we'll talk.

:burn:

kntresistheheat
12-20-2010, 06:27 PM

The lakers has only won against 1 team above 500. (Chicago) all the other teams they have played they were suppose to win:rolleyes:

BALLER71
12-20-2010, 06:41 PM

LOLOLOLMIAMI

Chicago Bulls off-season.... BASEBALL STYLE.

Lebron James: :k:

Dwyane Wade: :k:

Chris Bosh: :k:

Had to settle for Carlos Boozer. Sit ya *** down.

Chicagofaithful
12-20-2010, 06:54 PM

Our owner came out and said he didn't want Bosh because he was too soft, and boozer was his choice from the get go. He explained the only reason we even talked to him was because of how he and Dwayne and Lebron seemed inseparable. To be honest, we swung and we missed on Lebron and Wade... but now that we know they were planning it all along, I don't care at all, I'm glad we have hard working players who play well together as a team. Every time i turn on ESPN D wade Lebron or Bosh is making some bone headed comment. We may not have as much "talent" as you guys but I'll take my chances on CHicago thank you. Furthermore, we've allowed ourselves flexibility in the future. We have one of the youngest teams in the NBA and our bench >>>>>>>>>>>> Miami's which was MASSIVELY overlooked by the Heat Front office. Depth is everything, but more importantly, depth on the POST is everything. thats something you will have to address before I would ever put money on you against the elite teams in the NBA.. because of our depth on the post, we afford ourselves a fighting chances against teams like LA Boston and Orlando come playoff time.

kozelkid
12-20-2010, 06:56 PM

You should read your sig. You are part of the problem in the NBA forum. Grow up. And who gives a rat's ***. Off-season is done. And most Chicago fans are pretty happy with the makeup of our team.

BALLER71
12-20-2010, 07:03 PM
You should read your sig. You are part of the problem in the NBA forum. Grow up. And who gives a rat's ***. Off-season is done. And most Chicago fans are pretty happy with the makeup of our team.
Yeah, I'm sure you love having Keith Bogans as a starter.

But hey, let's talk about the season. Heat are the 2nd best in the east. And according to these PR, 4th best in the NBA.

Our owner came out and said he didn't want Bosh because he was too soft, and boozer was his choice from the get go. He explained the only reason we even talked to him was because of how he and Dwayne and Lebron seemed inseparable. To be honest, we swung and we missed on Lebron and Wade... but now that we know they were planning it all along, I don't care at all, I'm glad we have hard working players who play well together as a team. Every time i turn on ESPN D wade Lebron or Bosh is making some bone headed comment. We may not have as much "talent" as you guys but I'll take my chances on CHicago thank you. Furthermore, we've allowed ourselves flexibility in the future. We have one of the youngest teams in the NBA and our bench >>>>>>>>>>>> Miami's which was MASSIVELY overlooked by the Heat Front office. Depth is everything, but more importantly, depth on the POST is everything. thats something you will have to address before I would ever put money on you against the elite teams in the NBA.. because of our depth on the post, we afford ourselves a fighting chances against teams like LA Boston and Orlando come playoff time.

Thank you for sounding like a broken record.

Although I'd like for you to clarify the thing about Lebron and Wade constantly making dumb statements. What are you referring to? And yes, I realize that Bosh made the comment on "chilling."

I'm glad that you like your scrappy, hustling, gritty team over a team of Lebron James and Dwyane Wade.

IMO, it's plain dumb to say that the Bulls could compete with the Celtics. I'm not even sure the Heat could beat them at this point.

Confusious
12-20-2010, 07:06 PM
lmfao what? Spurs > Mavs.

kozelkid
12-20-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I'm sure you love having Keith Bogans as a starter.

But hey, let's talk about the season. Heat are the 2nd best in the east. And according to these PR, 4th best in the NBA.

I'm sure you love having the walking corpeses of Dampier and Big Z at center at Arroyo and Chalmers at pg.
Never said Bulls can't have improvement, but I still love the makeup of the team. Bottomline, we improved drastically this offseason, I'm happy.
Wanna talk season? Heat fans acted like it would be a cake walk, in reality they've been very mediocre against good teams. And in all likelihood unless they drastically change from current play, won't win it all this season. Meanwhile Wade's clock is ticking. I give him 2-3 years before a major decline given his piss poor shooting and injury history.

Thank you for sounding like a broken record.

Although I'd like for you to clarify the thing about Lebron and Wade constantly making dumb statements. What are you referring to? And yes, I realize that Bosh made the comment on "chilling."

Complaing about minutes, showing immaturity and partying after doing pretty much nothing.

I'm glad that you like your scrappy, hustling, gritty team over a team of Lebron James and Dwyane Wade.

I sure as hell. More enjoying, at least for me, for a team that grinds it out. Relates better to the fan and I'd rather watch a team that you get to see improve each year over one picked up in FA. I guess that's one's opinion, but that's one reason why I might have not wanted Lebron. Granted, it was insignificant cause Lebron is THAT good. But still, I think it's more enjoying to watch a team grow into a dominant force. Or in general, those grimy, gritty teams. I find it hard to believe that you don't enjoy it. I guess I'm just old-fashioned?

IMO, it's plain dumb to say that the Bulls could compete with the Celtics. I'm not even sure the Heat could beat them at this point.

Not really. NBA is a game of matchups. We match up well with Boston. And we have yet to play them at full strength this season. Yes, they haven't either, but I think not having Boozer or him being super rusty is much more of a loss than Perkins or JO.

SeoulBeatz
12-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Woooooo, its been a couple years since I've seen the Sixers at the middle of the pack.

Hopefully we can keep this hot streak going.

Our recent change in the starting line-up has been kind of money

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/john_schuhmann/12/16/numbers-game/index.html

blacknell
12-20-2010, 07:47 PM
MAvs have look very good so far and look alot better than they have in recent years

D Roses Bulls
12-20-2010, 10:11 PM

:facepalm: who is this guy?

jasonbird
12-20-2010, 10:39 PM
Why Chicago Bulls have been down to the position of # 6?

It did well in the last weeks...

handle
12-21-2010, 12:21 AM
Winning at home? The Heat played 2 of the 4 on the road and beat 2 teams with winning records while the Lakers played 0 winning teams in the same 4 games. Why on earth would they move up if both teams went 4-0?

I don't think you understand how strength of schedule, nor how these power rankings are supposed to work.

Actually, I think you're the one who is having issues. It's a very basic point: Winning 4 on the road is harder than winning 2 at home and 2 on the road. It's called home court advantage. All four teams the Lakers beat had it, but lost anyway.

As for SOS, have you looked at the crap teams the Heat have beaten on this overhyped and overrated winning streak of theirs?

I can't believe I'm debating power rankings anyway (and this is the last time I will) - they are insignificant. All that matters is what happens in June. You know June... it's the month LeBron chokes and the Lakers win rings. Expect more of the same this year.

beasted86
12-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Actually, I think you're the one who is having issues. It's a very basic point: Winning 4 on the road is harder than winning 2 at home and 2 on the road. It's called home court advantage. All four teams the Lakers beat had it, but lost anyway.

As for SOS, have you looked at the crap teams the Heat have beaten on this overhyped and overrated winning streak of theirs?

I can't believe I'm debating power rankings anyway (and this is the last time I will) - they are insignificant. All that matters is what happens in June. You know June... it's the month LeBron chokes and the Lakers win rings. Expect more of the same this year.

Sounds like you are mad buck-o.

I think you should stay on topic, and the topic is power rankings. You gave the worse reasoning possible for the Lakers moving a spot above the Heat when both went 4-0 and the Lakers beat bottom 8 teams in 3 of the 4 games.

But while we are discussing June, go check out what this other guy we have on the Heat called Dwyane Wade has done in June. Sleep on that. I'm out.

sacramentosking
12-21-2010, 01:03 AM
haha.... last place!! I think the heat might win it all... they are the favorites too

Bulls_fan90
12-21-2010, 01:17 AM
Rich about to get richer, HEAT about to get Mike Miller back!

How'd that work out?

kozelkid
12-21-2010, 01:25 AM
How'd that work out?

but, but, but "Heat are elite end of story."

Jonathan2323
12-21-2010, 01:39 AM
but, but, but "Heat are elite end of story."

Fact.

Cubs Win
12-21-2010, 01:56 AM
Fact.

It's sad. I used to conisder you at least a respectable poster.

kozelkid
12-21-2010, 02:17 AM
It's sad. I used to conisder you at least a respectable poster.

Really?
The only respectabe Heat fans I've come across were Layzbone and what54. I'm sure there are a few others who just don't bother venturing to the NBA forum.
Comment might have been a bit immature on my part but totally worth it after one of his previous posts in this thread.

Evolution23
12-21-2010, 03:39 AM
u guys are lil kids

sargon21
12-21-2010, 04:49 AM
Why are Heat fans the only ones that try to "convince" others that their team is elite, don't the games speak for themselves??

JayW_1023
12-21-2010, 08:12 AM
I'm actually glad The Spurs aren't no. 1 just so that people can continue to sleep on them.

handle
12-21-2010, 11:16 AM
What a surprise - the Heat play a good team and lose. So much for their overrated winning streak.

SteBO
12-21-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm actually glad The Spurs aren't no. 1 just so that people can continue to sleep on them.

This. The Spurs have had a pretty tough schedule and are 9-2 against good teams. 24-3. That's really impressive.

SteBO
12-21-2010, 11:20 AM
What a surprise - the Heat play a good team and lose. So much for their overrated winning streak.

:rolleyes: Okay

handle
12-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Sounds like you are mad buck-o.

I think you should stay on topic, and the topic is power rankings. You gave the worse reasoning possible for the Lakers moving a spot above the Heat when both went 4-0 and the Lakers beat bottom 8 teams in 3 of the 4 games.

Alright, keep ignoring my valid home/road argument. I see that's all you have to cling to at this point.

But while we are discussing June, go check out what this other guy we have on the Heat called Dwyane Wade has done in June. Sleep on that. I'm out.

Yeah, I remember when the refs treated Wade like a delicate vase in the Finals, putting down a red carpet to the hoop for him all series. Most boring Finals ever... let's watch Wade shoot 500 FTs a game :clap:

handle
12-21-2010, 11:23 AM
:rolleyes: Okay

Yep :)

SteBO
12-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Alright, keep ignoring my valid home/road argument. I see that's all you have to cling to at this point.

Yeah, I remember when the refs treated Wade like a delicate vase in the Finals, putting down a red carpet to the hoop for him all series. Most boring Finals ever... let's watch Wade shoot 500 FTs a game :clap:

Get over it, bro. Miami was the better team end of story.

handle
12-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Get over it, bro. Miami was the better team end of story.

Nothing to get over. I was not a fan of either team so I was not butt-hurt.... I was just a neutral third party observer who watched Miami and Wade get handed the trophy. No big deal.

SteBO
12-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Nothing to get over. I was not a fan of either team so I was not butt-hurt.... I was just a neutral third party observer who watched Miami and Wade get handed the trophy. No big deal.

Nothing was handed to them. The better team won

handle
12-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Nothing was handed to them. The better team won

;)

sargon21
12-21-2010, 04:30 PM
someone respond to this --

Why are Heat fans the only ones that try to "convince" others that their team is elite, don't the games speak for themselves??

SteBO
12-21-2010, 04:31 PM
someone respond to this --

First Bulls fan I've agreed with today

sargon21
12-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Wow, wasn't expecting that, :hi5: