PDA

View Full Version : John Wall is suffering from a bone bruise under kneecap, could miss more time

JordansBulls
12-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Link (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/19/AR2010121903519.html)

"I had a feeling it wasn't just tendinitis," said Wall.

"I was like, 'If it's tendinitis, I would've played through it.' Tendinitis is very painful, but I played through it summer league, I play through it now. I couldn't do no squats or I couldn't really run or I couldn't cut, so I knew it had to be something more than that."

Washington executive Ernie Grunfeld says the team will look to add another point guard.

"We'll probably look to bring in someone to back him up," Grunfeld said. "Because of John's injury situation and the trade, we'll probably have to bring in somebody else. There's nothing structural [with Wall]. But until the pain subsides, we're not going to rush him back, that's for sure."

bal_ravens
12-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Wizards arent going anywhere this season. Let him rest it up and play the final 35 or 40 games of the season and prepare for next year!

xbrackattackx
12-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Wizards arent going anywhere this season. Let him rest it up and play the final 35 or 40 games of the season and prepare for next year!

Yea they need to get another Solid Pick and get Blatche out of there.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Griffin will be a ROY for sure now

Slimsim
12-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Griffin will be a ROY for sure now

that sucks because landry Deserves it more

5ass
12-20-2010, 03:55 PM

are u serious?

Ragun
12-20-2010, 03:59 PM

lol...

Slimsim
12-20-2010, 04:04 PM
are u serious?

Yup second round pick winning rookie of the year would be a great Story. Just make this whole first round pick less overrated.

heatking
12-20-2010, 04:07 PM
shut him down for the season let him get healthy... thw wizards arent playing for anything and wall has already proved what he can do in the couple of games he has played.

Tha Truth
12-20-2010, 04:09 PM

Obviouisly you're just kidding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aspCHyeOLPQ

In the case of John Wall, he should just make sure he is 100 percent healthy before he returns to the court. There is absolutely no need to rush back. Learn from Blake Griffin, he had to sit out for a year and look at him now at 100 percent.

Rest up John Wall and get better. This kid is going to be a stud, there is no doubt.

Slimsim
12-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Obviouisly you're just kidding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aspCHyeOLPQ

In the case of John Wall, he should just make sure he is 100 percent healthy before he returns to the court. There is absolutely no need to rush back. Learn from Blake Griffin, he had to sit out for a year and look at him now at 100 percent.

Rest up John Wall and get better. This kid is going to be a stud, there is no doubt.

I'm dead serious. Blake griffin Was drafted last year not this year. Every rookie Including Wall are being robbed of Rookie of the year Consideration Because it's obvious Griffin was locked after his Nightly highlights

5ass
12-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Yup second round pick winning rookie of the year would be a great Story. Just make this whole first round pick less overrated.

who cares what round he was picked in griffin is averaging 21-12-3 those are incredible numbers for an nba player rookie or not. i like fields but he is nowhere near griffin in terms of talent. Griffin could go on to have an MVP-HOF type career and as far as him being drafted last year. well if he did play last year he probably wouldve won rookie of the year anyway instead of tyreke. its not his fault he got injured, and he has worked so hard to get back into shape, i really don't see any1 deserving of the award except him. And BTW i think that cousins will pick it up soon (he already has) and he will be higher in the ROY race by the end of the season than fields and wall.

John Walls Era
12-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Good take the time off. Wizards are terrible anyways. Come back next year when Blatche is gone

kozelkid
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
I'm dead serious. Blake griffin Was drafted last year not this year. Every rookie Including Wall are being robbed of Rookie of the year Consideration Because it's obvious Griffin was locked after his Nightly highlights

He didn't play a minute in the NBA before this season. By definition, he is a ROOKIE. Love it, hate it, it's the way it is. And Griffin has the numbers to be the clear choice.
Is he overrated by his highlights? Absolutely, I agree with you there. But he still is the best rookie out there and that's all that matters for this. Special story or not, Fields doesn't deserve ROY cause he's playing far above expections. He's a nice player to have, but he's no Griffin.

dtmagnet
12-20-2010, 07:58 PM

That makes no sense, he deserves it more because he is a second round pick? You don't know what Rookie of the Year is do you? (Hint:It's the award that goes to the best rookie)

dodie53
12-20-2010, 09:16 PM
blake for ROY

JordansBulls
12-20-2010, 11:42 PM
blake for ROY

Pretty handily now.