PDA

View Full Version : How is NBA league pass?

Ty Fast
12-17-2010, 09:21 PM
I try to watch NBA games on atdhe.com and channelsurfing.net and it skips and pauses and is not very good. I was just wondering if someone could tell me if NBA league pass is any better before I spend $30 a month on it.

bholly
12-17-2010, 09:58 PM
I tried it earlier this season. It was amazing. If your internet connection can't handle HD you can just turn the resolution down.

It is easily the best streaming I've had in any sport.

bholly
12-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Also, I'm pretty sure that the package that's available at the moment is only for regular season games, and you need to pay more later for the playoffs (maybe someone with more experience can confirm this?).

If that's true, then it's cheaper now to just pay each month rather than pay for the whole season, so you may as well just try a month and see how it goes.

Mplsman
12-17-2010, 10:14 PM
I tried it earlier this season. It was amazing. If your internet connection can't handle HD you can just turn the resolution down.

It is easily the best streaming I've had in any sport.

How do you change the resolution? I don't see an option.

yboord028
12-17-2010, 10:23 PM
When I had the free trial it was really good. It does depend on your internet connection though, if you have a bad one you will get bad quality video.

Ty Fast
12-17-2010, 10:31 PM
thank you. that is what i wanted to know.

Badluck33
12-17-2010, 10:34 PM
make sure you cancel it before next year starts. they automatically renew you for next year even with out your consent.