PDA

View Full Version : Talk about underrated: Andrew Bogut

JayW_1023
12-17-2010, 09:44 AM
He leads the league in shotblocking and has been a beast on both ends for the Bucks. He can score in the post, pass, rebound, defend, block shots and shoot the J. This guy is playing like a sure fire allstar regardless of the Bucks'inconsistency this year.

Of course there is health, which always seems a matter of time. I wonder if the fast pace of todays has alot to do with the health of all these pure big men these days. I'm talking about Yao, Bogut, Oden and those guys. Real traditional back to the basket bigs. Not modern bigs like Amare, Bosh or KG (who pioneered the modern NBA big, the face up type).

I know this could apply for the Buck forum, but hardly anyone is talking about Boguts exceptional play and I wanted to bring it up.

Hawkeye15
12-17-2010, 09:57 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=bogutan01&y1=2011&p2=noahjo01&y2=2011&p3=horfoal01&y3=2011&p4=hibbero01&y4=2011

Bogut is the 3rd best center in the NBA this season. Nobody is underrating him unless they don't watch the Bucks ever. The problem, as usual, is he is a really good player with a small representation here on PSD, so we don't see him pop up much

zambo4president
12-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Bogut's never been talked about much. But that doesn't mean he's underrated because of it. He plays for a smaller market with less fans to rep him than say a Dwight Howard or an Amare Stoudemire. It's a pretty general consensus that Bogut's the 2nd or 3rd best Center in the NBA.

Sinattle
12-17-2010, 10:09 AM
* Injuries *

xbrackattackx
12-17-2010, 11:16 AM
I like Bogut, He gets kinda babied by the Bucks Organisation but I like him.

Knicks Fire Dog
12-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Bogut when healthy is by far the second best center in the east and top 3 to 5 (arguably of course) in the NBA. Yes, I put him ahead of Noah.

I also think he is underrated and the Bucks are too. They just need to get healthy. A lot of their moves this offseason were too big for aging role players that I didnt understand very well but I want to know whats going to happen to Michael Redd when he comes back.

But back to the topic, yes, very underrated

Knicks Fire Dog
12-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Bogut when healthy is by far the second best center in the east and top 3 to 5 (arguably of course) in the NBA. Yes, I put him ahead of Noah.

I also think he is underrated and the Bucks are too. They just need to get healthy. A lot of their moves this offseason were too big for aging role players that I didnt understand very well but I want to know whats going to happen to Michael Redd when he comes back.

But back to the topic, yes, very underrated