PDA

View Full Version : How Long Before Wade and Lebron Call Bosh Out?

Tony_Starks
12-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Amidst all the hating and hoopla it looks like Lebron and Wade are starting to figure it out, meanwhile Bosh who has the easiest job of the three is still not living up to expectations. Understandibly his offense has taken a hit but he hasn't really crashed the boards or given any sort of presence defensively.

Bosh has even been quoted recently as saying he knows his rebounds will go up eventually. HUH? You're a big, almost a 7 footer, and you already have a excuse for not crashing?

How long will this be cool because its obvious that no matter what Wade and Lebron are going to find a way to impact the game....

In all fairness he could just be making it his point to crash the boards like a madman and outlet the ball to start the break until he's comfortable in the offense.

hinchliffa
12-10-2010, 05:20 PM
they wont!!!

John Walls Era
12-10-2010, 05:23 PM
You're kidding me? They're on a win streak and Bosh has been playing pretty well recently. Having a PF and C both crash the boards and be in the paint at the same time is stupid. Wade and Lebron need space because their games are "drive" oriented. Bosh can now get his easy open midrange jumper.

Why would they call Bosh out when the COACH is the one implementing the strategy?

Super.
12-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Bosh has been playing pretty good as of late

Knicks Fire Dog
12-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Bosh sucks, Wade sucks and Lebron is horrible! Yeah, I said it!

xabial
12-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Never. Their all really good friends, and lebron isnt that serious lol

John Walls Era
12-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Yup lets call players out during a win streak... thats a smart move.

Tony_Starks
12-10-2010, 05:27 PM
You're kidding me? They're on a win streak and Bosh has been playing pretty well recently. Having a PF and C both crash the boards and be in the paint at the same time is stupid. Wade and Lebron need space because their games are "drive" oriented. Bosh can now get his easy open midrange jumper.

Why would they call Bosh out when the COACH is the one implementing the strategy?

You don't have to clog up the lane to crash boards. Once he sets the screen all he has to do is follow their shot. He should be getting mad offensive boards every night. And whats his excuse on defense?

haggis
this should be fun...

bovice163
Bosh was never the best rebounder, Toronto put him in a position to rebound since they had him playing center, and the Raptor's bigs were ALL poor rebounders aside from Reggie Evans who didn't get much PT.

I never understand what people expect out of Bosh though. He is not a guy that crashes the boards or plays defense. The Heat probably expect him to play at a very efficient level and be able to play off of what Wade and LBJ give him. This is his role, and this is what he will continue to do.

John Walls Era
12-10-2010, 05:29 PM
You don't have to clog up the lane to crash boards. Once he sets the screen all he has to do is follow their shot. He should be getting mad offensive boards every night. And whats his excuse on defense?

Are we just going to reiterate everything that was said about him last year? His D this year has been solid (meh, above his usual avg). Don't expect him to start swatting shots and all that, but in terms of rotating, hes doing better than he has done all his life (maybe outside rookie year).

PS: Whats ur team?

Gootie42
12-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Bosh is a chill dude

John Walls Era
12-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Didn't people say his numbers were going to drop (PSD majority said this)? So now that it has (20 ppg in last 10 games though), why is everyone jumping on him like its crazy. Everyone thought this, but everyone is now acting surprised?

Tony_Starks
Bosh was never the best rebounder, Toronto put him in a position to rebound since they had him playing center, and the Raptor's bigs were ALL poor rebounders aside from Reggie Evans who didn't get much PT.

I never understand what people expect out of Bosh though. He is not a guy that crashes the boards or plays defense. The Heat probably expect him to play at a very efficient level and be able to play off of what Wade and LBJ give him. This is his role, and this is what he will continue to do.

I thought they expected him to have a KG type role. Not necessarily put up spectacular numbers but be a presence, give them some second chance opportunities, and hold it down in the post.

D-Amazins
I swear some of you have too MUCH time on your hands....bringing up pointless discussions

PhillyFaninLA
12-10-2010, 05:32 PM
20 - 30 games into the season. Things take time to gel.

Rego247
12-10-2010, 05:33 PM
dude just wants to chill.

heatking
12-10-2010, 05:34 PM
wont happen, bosh wants to chill.

Tony_Starks
12-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Are we just going to reiterate everything that was said about him last year? His D this year has been solid (meh, above his usual avg). Don't expect him to start swatting shots and all that, but in terms of rotating, hes doing better than he has done all his life (maybe outside rookie year).

PS: Whats ur team?

You think his D has been solid? Milsapp had the game of his freakin life against him. Look back at what I said Im not knocking his numbers, Im knocking the fact that he hasn't really been a big presence. You can adjust your game, offensive reboudning is all about heart.

I roll with the Lakers btw. But I don't down the Heat, I've got them coming out the east....

ManRam
12-10-2010, 05:37 PM
They won't ever.

bovice163
12-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I thought they expected him to have a KG type role. Not necessarily put up spectacular numbers but be a presence, give them some second chance opportunities, and hold it down in the post.

Yes, but Bosh is not even on KG's level when it comes to defense. Bosh gets pushed around and bullied in the post when playing against PF's with size, and he doesn't swat enough shots to truly be a presence in the paint and lock it down like that. Bosh is a decent offensive rebounder at just under 3 a game so far this season, so he does create some 2nd chances, but he is still an offensive player first, and a defensive player last.

John Walls Era
12-10-2010, 05:40 PM
You think his D has been solid? Milsapp had the game of his freakin life against him. Look back at what I said Im not knocking his numbers, Im knocking the fact that he hasn't really been a big presence. You can adjust your game, offensive reboudning is all about heart.

I roll with the Lakers btw. But I don't down the Heat, I've got them coming out the east....

1 game. Like I said, his ROTATION has been good. No one can shut down players. If Kobe scores 60 on Battier are we going to label him as a bad defender? No...

chicago lulz
12-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Bosh wants to chill, Heat are on a 6 game win streak. He isn't putting up atrocious numbers, and is doing perfectly fine as a 3rd option it seems. I don't know though, cause I haven't seen him play much.

Anyways, I don't think he'll be getting called out anytime soon.

KTheo77
12-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Bosh sucks, Wade sucks and Lebron is horrible! Yeah, I said it!

:facepalm::crazy::facepalm::crazy::facepalm::crazy ::facepalm::crazy:

farren.louis
12-10-2010, 05:49 PM
They will never call each other out LIKE MEN, they would only do it friendly. if u think about Amare stoudemire, Carmelo, and dwade would be way better than lebron bosh and wade...

Knicks Fire Dog
12-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Yes, but Bosh is not even on KG's level when it comes to defense. Bosh gets pushed around and bullied in the post when playing against PF's with size, and he doesn't swat enough shots to truly be a presence in the paint and lock it down like that. Bosh is a decent offensive rebounder at just under 3 a game so far this season, so he does create some 2nd chances, but he is still an offensive player first, and a defensive player last.

Agreed. Bosh wants to Chill. KG wants to win. Bosh is a cancer to his team. Wants to be the man but doesn't want to earn it. Bosh = Bum!

justinnum1
12-10-2010, 05:50 PM
^ :facepalm:

heatking
12-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Agreed. Bosh wants to Chill. KG wants to win. Bosh is a cancer to his team. Wants to be the man but doesn't want to earn it. Bosh = Bum!

U Mad?

pd1dish
12-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Amidst all the hating and hoopla it looks like Lebron and Wade are starting to figure it out, meanwhile Bosh who has the easiest job of the three is still not living up to expectations. Understandibly his offense has taken a hit but he hasn't really crashed the boards or given any sort of presence defensively.

Bosh has even been quoted recently as saying he knows his rebounds will go up eventually. HUH? You're a big, almost a 7 footer, and you already have a excuse for not crashing?

How long will this be cool because its obvious that no matter what Wade and Lebron are going to find a way to impact the game....

In all fairness he could just be making it his point to crash the boards like a madman and outlet the ball to start the break until he's comfortable in the offense.

you have to assume that eventually his numbers will go up. like you said, hes almost a 7 footer, so hes usually one of the taller guys on the court. i wouldnt worry about his rebounding numbers. the only thing id worry about is that he still looks lost on offense.

i wouldnt think lebron or wade would ever call him out, at least in public. they would go to him privately in the locker room or during practice and say something. however, they wont do that until they start losing again. as long as theyre winning, nothing will be said.

JB0B0
12-10-2010, 06:01 PM
He's averaging 18 and 8...am I missing something?

SteBO

Majority of Millsaps points came against Udonis Haslem in that game
Second of all, Millsap was making three's that night :rolleyes:

Hawkeye15
Bosh has played well this season. His rebounding has been underwhelming, but his offensive efficiency has been pretty good this season

Knicks Fire Dog
12-10-2010, 06:08 PM
U Mad?

lol....I am not mad. I like Miami. And I hope Miami and NY have another rivalry like they did years ago, but Bosh is just a :censored:

D-Wade...All heart
Lebron - a douche but has talent and has that hunger and attitude that I might not like but its effective and respected. I get it

Bosh on the other hand wanted more money (Lebron and Wade took a pay cut for that to happen), Wants to be on TV and have a show, wants to be great, but doesn't want to work for it. To me, when I see him play, he plays with no heart. He might yell a few times and roar but I mean come on!!! With all that talent and skill, he is truthfully supposed to be better than KG. He is supposed to be a leader. He wants everything more than D-Wade and Lebron but is happy being a third option? Wants to Chill? How about controling the paint and being a leader to the younger guys? Juan Howard is doing a better job leading the people down low than Bosh is.

Bosh to me just wants to be called a leader but is perfectly happy with being a follower. Guarantee if you do blow up the team if it doesn't work, he is the first to be shipped out! And if it does work, its surely not going to be because of him, its going to be because of D-Wade!

Gibby
12-10-2010, 06:09 PM

g.

His per 36 min def rebs are pretty close to his career avg. Its his off reb numbers which are sufferring because his job is to space the floor for wade and lebron. Although his reb are continuing to improve month by month, 6.5, 7.5, 8.6. Plus he is doing fine on offence, shooting near 50% from the field.

Tony_Starks
12-10-2010, 06:19 PM
His per 36 min def rebs are pretty close to his career avg. Its his off reb numbers which are sufferring because his job is to space the floor for wade and lebron. Although his reb are continuing to improve month by month, 6.5, 7.5, 8.6. Plus he is doing fine on offence, shooting near 50% from the field.

Offensively and statwise yes he is being effective. My thing is watching the games he's really not that much of a factor. What he's doing is actually not a whole lot different than what Big Z is doing for them. Im looking at it big picture I can't see them winning a championship with Bosh basically just doing pick and pop and grabbing a few boards here and there.

king4day
12-10-2010, 06:20 PM
They should know better than anyone else that they're the reason his scoring is down. They wanted him and they got him.
The whole organization knows what he's capable of and it's not like he's making the max.

If anything, Lebron and Wade can be upset that they aren't making more than him but are the superior players.

Jonathan2323
12-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Bosh is playing great have no problem with the way he's playing. Right now its the big 3 and all min. salary players we need Miller and Haslem back.

heatking
12-10-2010, 06:23 PM
theres nothign wrong with chilling

Ty Fast
12-10-2010, 06:27 PM
ever since the toronto game bosh has played really good. they are also on 6 game winning streak

Ty Fast
12-10-2010, 06:28 PM
theres nothign wrong with chilling

amen brother

Dol-Fan
12-10-2010, 06:29 PM

Ding ding ****ing ding.

Although he's actually been playing pretty good D for Bosh this year - not being the focal point on offense has apparently given him more energy to play D. His shot blocking is still piss poor though.

But he's doing what he needs to do, playing decent D, being efficient on O, and one thing that people are really overlooking with Bosh this year is that he is not turning the ball over at all. Obviously you want more out of him on the boards and blocking shots just because he's your 4, but that's not the player he is.

THE MTL
12-10-2010, 06:33 PM
He is playing well recently. I do understand where u are coming from. Miami, with no good bigs, Bosh should be making more of a point to crash the boards which he isnt. Since, Haslem got injured Wade has stepped up considerably on the boards (you now see him with 8-9-10-12 rebound performances).

TrevorE
12-10-2010, 06:34 PM

Ugh bosh was at our PF position...

justinnum1
12-10-2010, 06:40 PM
What are you people talking about? he gets 13 shots a night and is putting up great numbers. It took him about 3 weeks to adjust, but since then he is avg 20/7. And he has been making huge late game shots for us in the post lately.

Tony_Starks
12-10-2010, 06:40 PM
He is playing well recently. I do understand where u are coming from. Miami, with no good bigs, Bosh should be making more of a point to crash the boards which he isnt. Since, Haslem got injured Wade has stepped up considerably on the boards (you now see him with 8-9-10-12 rebound performances).

Thank you thats all Im saying. It wouldn't kill the guy to put forth the extra effort and grab a few more rebs.

Might seem like small fries now but come playoff time believe you me Miami is NOT going to want Bosh to chill, they're going to want him in Beast mode!

MrfadeawayJB
12-10-2010, 06:42 PM
I could only see Wade call him out, because it is his team....however it would be a inside the locker room discussion, Bosh has played well for a 3rd option so far, but the regular season is just vanilla for the miami heat.....Bosh will be exposed in the playoffs against the orlando's and Boston's of the league if he does not get more agressive on defense and the boards

tangent12
12-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Never because they'd have to look in the mirror first before pointing any fingers.

They're all playing under expectations, as players and as unit. Yes, they're on a little lucky streak right now but their offense and defense still look like a mess.

daleja424
12-10-2010, 06:47 PM
how long before people stop trying to stir up trouble for the HEAT?

Jonathan2323
12-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Never because they'd have to look in the mirror first before pointing any fingers.

They're all playing under expectations, as players and as unit. Yes, they're on a little lucky streak right now but their offense and defense still look like a mess.

lol they are beating teams by an average of 16.5 pts during the streak and holding them to below 84 points thats not luck.

Haters will hate

daleja424
12-10-2010, 06:49 PM

:facepalm:

ya...they lucked into double digit wins against Atlanta, Milwaukee, and Utah as part of a 6 game winning streak with an average margin of victory of 15.7 ppg.

justinnum1
12-10-2010, 06:50 PM

yet they are rated #5 in offense and #2 defesne efficiency:D

KingPosey
12-10-2010, 06:51 PM
i think bosh has been playing a lot better basketball. Ta he should be cleanin up more glass, but he is not playing poorly.

Kashmir13579
12-10-2010, 06:57 PM
i swear some of you have too much time on your hands....bringing up pointless discussions

+1

jaysfan4ever
12-10-2010, 07:04 PM
One of the 3 should be coming off the bench, like Dallas did with Terry and Jamison, San Antonio did with Ginobili, Atlanta did with Crawford or Chicago did with Gordon. Having all 3 players on the floor at the same time is a waste of their skills. Since Bosh is the worst of the 3, you stick him on the bench first, and try to keep only 2 of your big 3 on the floor at the same time, until you need them in the last 10 minutes of the game. It worked wonders for San Antonio and Detroit. You guys are calling for Bosh to play more D, and crash the boards, when he should really be the guy off the bench that scores like mad, and gives you a late-game scoring option.

heatking
12-10-2010, 07:09 PM
probably when they stop chilling.

Tony_Starks
12-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Some of you guys can see it, some of you can't. Some of you are strictly stat guys. Thats ok.

I tell you what just forget about it, save the thread and when allstar break comes and the Heat are being evaluated you tell me what the knock on them is going to be.

I can just hear Charles now: "They didn't pay Bosh $15million to be a jump shooter Ernie! They aint gonna win like that, this is turrible!!"

magic0320
12-10-2010, 07:18 PM
I wonder how Lebron or Wade will react if they ar told one of them are going to come off bench.

It sure would help the team, but because it is not video game it would hurt them more lol

Evolution23
12-10-2010, 07:40 PM

This

JayW_1023
12-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Like The Knicks, I'm not making much of their current win streak since they are playing mediocre competition. Beat a contender and we'll talk.

John Walls Era
12-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Some of you guys can see it, some of you can't. Some of you are strictly stat guys. Thats ok.

I tell you what just forget about it, save the thread and when allstar break comes and the Heat are being evaluated you tell me what the knock on them is going to be.

I can just hear Charles now: "They didn't pay Bosh $15million to be a jump shooter Ernie! They aint gonna win like that, this is turrible!!"

Teams also paid him big money to win championships, which he failed to do.

O btw... Only God is an expert anyways.

godolphins
12-11-2010, 11:44 AM
:facepalm:
Pathetic

daleja424
12-11-2010, 11:52 AM

when a person looks to Charles Barkley for basketball analysis they are clearly LOST. Barkley is a comedy routine...and nothing more.

John Walls Era
12-11-2010, 02:22 PM

Regardless of this, what does this have to do with Wade and Lebron calling Bosh out? They are not going to do that.

ink
12-11-2010, 02:25 PM

This.

The Flash
12-11-2010, 02:30 PM
why would they call him out, hes playing well...It'll only get better

BkOriginalOne
12-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Round two of the playoffs when they get eliminated.

Sadds The Gr8
12-11-2010, 02:34 PM
I hate him like hell but this thread is pointless. They're on a win streak and he's been playing well he just hasnt scored 20+ the last couple games cuz he didn't need to.

posterized
12-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Seriously?! Bosh is now a role-player, no longer a franshise player. He is fitting into hs role nicely. Generally speaking Bosh doesnt have the most solid D and his rebounding has always been "ok"
There is no need to call him out, he is the only big on that team that is producing anything (look at dampiers and Anthonys numbers). To even think that he would need to be called out.....is just dumb....

ink
12-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Seriously?! Bosh is now a role-player, no longer a franshise player. He is fitting into hs role nicely. Generally speaking Bosh doesnt have the most solid D and his rebounding has always been "ok"
There is no need to call him out, he is the only big on that team that is producing anything (look at dampiers and Anthonys numbers). To even think that he would need to be called out.....is just dumb....

Well to play devil's advocate, the $15M contract does create higher expectations than role player. Most Raptors fans knew he didn't deserve the big contract, that's why we hoped he wouldn't be re-signed. Too much money to tie up in a player who can't lead or dominate.

On a player level, I have no problem with the way he is contributing. The Heat had to know this is the way he plays -- pretty soft, but efficient. It was no secret he was a jump shooting big. The problem only comes up when you consider how much he is being paid and how that affects the Heat's ability to sign other quality players to surround Wade and Lebron.

h2r09
12-11-2010, 03:25 PM
bosh has the best of them lately. he is a great fit with these guys and is not even close to a problem. we just need a quicker defensive pg

ryang
12-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Like The Knicks, I'm not making much of their current win streak since they are playing mediocre competition. Beat a contender and we'll talk.

Didn't we beat orlando by like 30 points.... Guess that was luck 2...

ink
12-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Didn't we beat orlando by like 30 points.... Guess that was luck 2...

He didn't say anything about luck. He was talking about quality of competition. You have to admit that their record against contenders needs improving.

Basketash
12-11-2010, 08:24 PM
He didn't say anything about luck. He was talking about quality of competition. You have to admit that their record against contenders needs improving.

That's true. But we did beat Atlanta and Utah, so that counts for something doesn't it?

beasted86
12-11-2010, 09:23 PM
OP is a just another bitter Knick fan fetching. Bosh has been great.

Go ask about why Stoudemire while playing at a break neck offensive pace is only averaging 9.1 rebounds per game on 37 minutes while Bosh last year at this same exact point was averaging 11.6 per game on only 35.

beasted86
12-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Well to play devil's advocate, the $15M contract does create higher expectations than role player. Most Raptors fans knew he didn't deserve the big contract, that's why we hoped he wouldn't be re-signed. Too much money to tie up in a player who can't lead or dominate.

On a player level, I have no problem with the way he is contributing. The Heat had to know this is the way he plays -- pretty soft, but efficient. It was no secret he was a jump shooting big. The problem only comes up when you consider how much he is being paid and how that affects the Heat's ability to sign other quality players to surround Wade and Lebron.

So I guess the Heat would be a lot better off with David Lee & Luke Ridnour I guess? :pity: :facepalm:

(I really hate to end a post with just a lame emoticon, but from previous threads you've already made a concerted effort to purposely avoid answering who the Heat should have signed with the $14.5M they gave to Bosh)

Shark
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM

You just learned this now? Bosh sucks, him leaving Toronto was the best thing that could of happend to Toronto, I just wish Colangelo traded him long long ago so Bargnani could have developed by now. Bargnani will be pimp next year, hes already showing signs this year.

camador22
12-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Tony Starks hasn't watched an NBA game since the Heat losing steak a while back or hasn't bothered to turn on ESPN or maybe doesn't have cable tv. The Heat have been on a tear as of late and Bosh has played better during this win streak then he has all season. Bosh wasn't brought to Miami to be the main man or average 30 a night. He's the third best player as expected when he joined. I don't think there's a better third man in the league today. These threads are obviously mean't to bait since most Heat critics have nothing else to say since they're on a tear. Lebron, Bosh and Wade have made the best choice in choosing Miami and come playoff time you'll see why.

D-Leethal
12-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Bosh is just trying to chill, let him do his thang

justinnum1
12-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Tony Starks hasn't watched an NBA game since the Heat losing steak a while back or hasn't bothered to turn on ESPN or maybe doesn't have cable tv. The Heat have been on a tear as of late and Bosh has played better during this win streak then he has all season. Bosh wasn't brought to Miami to be the main man or average 30 a night. He's the third best player as expected when he joined. I don't think there's a better third man in the league today. These threads are obviously mean't to bait since most Heat critics have nothing else to say since they're on a tear. Lebron, Bosh and Wade have made the best choice in choosing Miami and come playoff time you'll see why.

This

TRUTH-TELLER
12-11-2010, 11:59 PM
oh no no no....

these 3 turds WANTED to be together nobody is calling anyone out.

they made the bed now all 3 can lay in it

Sly Guy
12-12-2010, 08:38 PM
I've only watched a few heat games this season, and none of them recently. But as a Raptor fan, when watching the heat games, what I felt the reason for bosh not being effective offensively was the way the heat were using him in the pick and roll. [because it's understandable that with Wade/James are gonna get the isos that he used to get in Toronto, so his 8-10ft post game isn't nearly as important]

Bosh made a large number of his buckets by getting the ball on his way to the rim from a pick and roll set. The way I saw Miami using him was exclusively for the pick and pop, making sure to steer clear of Wade of LeBron as they turned the corner to go to the bucket, completely forgetting about the other $16mil player in the process. Is this still how they're running things?

JayW_1023
12-12-2010, 08:43 PM
I've only watched a few heat games this season, and none of them recently. But as a Raptor fan, when watching the heat games, what I felt the reason for bosh not being effective offensively was the way the heat were using him in the pick and roll.

[B]Bosh made a large number of his buckets by getting the ball on his way to the rim from a pick and roll set. The way I saw Miami using him was exclusively for the pick and pop, making sure to steer clear of Wade of LeBron as they turned the corner to go to the bucket, completely forgetting about the other $16mil player in the process. Is this still how they're running things?

With two superstar playmakers, Bosh must take on a role. There is only one ball and it was already clear at least one of the big three must make a sacrifice.

They can't all go one and one. You also need pcik and rolls and off the ball movement for a good free flowing offensive gameplan.

kyubi256
12-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Not when you have an 8 game winning streak. No need to call anyone out

justinnum1
12-12-2010, 08:46 PM
I've only watched a few heat games this season, and none of them recently. But as a Raptor fan, when watching the heat games, what I felt the reason for bosh not being effective offensively was the way the heat were using him in the pick and roll. [because it's understandable that with Wade/James are gonna get the isos that he used to get in Toronto, so his 8-10ft post game isn't nearly as important]

Bosh made a large number of his buckets by getting the ball on his way to the rim from a pick and roll set. The way I saw Miami using him was exclusively for the pick and pop, making sure to steer clear of Wade of LeBron as they turned the corner to go to the bucket, completely forgetting about the other $16mil player in the process. Is this still how they're running things?

Might be time to check out one of their games...they are beasting right now.

fishfan79
12-12-2010, 08:47 PM
he had 17 rebounds last night? Why would they call him out?

ink
12-12-2010, 08:56 PM
he had 17 rebounds last night? Why would they call him out?

Good comment to close this one up on. There's hardly any disagreement in the thread that Bosh is taking on a role and playing it well now.