PDA

View Full Version : Noah, KG exchange barbs, on and off court

JordansBulls
12-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Link (http://blogs.suntimes.com/bulls/2010/12/noah_kg_exchange_barbs_on_and.html)

After exchanging shoves on the court - both were assessed a technical foul in the second quarter following one episode -- Bulls center Joakim Noah and Celtics forward Kevin Garnett each tried to down play the bad blood between the two.

Their battles became a hot topic nationally after Noah called Garnett "mean" and "ugly" during a radio interview last month. Noah said Garnett was particularly harsh during his rookie season.

Following the Celtics' 104-92 win at the TD Garden, Noah tried to downplay their head-to-head battle Friday night and said it wasn't anymore intense.

"It's been like that every time, every time I play KG," he said. "That's just the way it is.

"It doesn't matter. Who cares? At the end of the day, they won the game. That's what's frustrating. I don't care about the other stuff. At the end of the day, it's talk, all talk. Nothing's gonna happen."

Garnett, who had 20 points and 17 rebounds, didn't launch a verbal assault at Noah afterward, but he wasn't exactly sending out peace offerings, either.

When asked if he was motivated by what Noah said, Garnett said:

"I'm gonna tell you something about people, man. Everybody has an opinion. I'm not entertaining nor addressing nobodies. I'm not entertaining that. I'm focused on basketball and these wins and trying to make this team better. Other than that, I'm not [commenting] on anything."

Naturally, someone asked if he considered Noah a nobody.

"Next question," Garnett said with a smile.

D Roses Bulls
12-04-2010, 08:27 PM
everyone talking about noah and calling him a punk the other day when in the end, garnett is the real punk. at least noah has enough class to not make fun of a disease.

John Walls Era
12-04-2010, 08:31 PM
I liked Noah dishing it out. Funny times.

But KG got the win and was able to give back a jab.

kingbrentg
12-04-2010, 08:43 PM
*obligatory bash post on KG or Noah*

Sly Guy
12-04-2010, 08:43 PM
yep, he just goes as low as spitting on awhole city. but nothing worse than that. very classy.

haha, what's worse, cleveland, or cancer? You'd have to ask Noah or KG, and you know, they never agree on anything.

dtmagnet
12-04-2010, 08:46 PM
They're both douchebags lets leave it at that.

bigsams50
12-04-2010, 08:49 PM
If i was Noah i'd stop saying anything about KG. Its just making Boozers job alot harder, because last night KG took him to school

Ovratd1up
12-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Noah has only called out... other douchebags.

HansumJay
12-04-2010, 08:51 PM

He's like the Dexter of douches

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Noah might know better than to open his mouth and talk about KG :laugh2:

Sly Guy
12-04-2010, 09:02 PM
:laugh2:

magichatnumber9
12-04-2010, 09:04 PM
KG is playing great basketball hands down. He played with more passion then Noah end of story. And Noah has youth on his side; and he is a smart kid. Once he grows thick skin and develops a shot that can't be blocked by point guard with his feet planted, then he will be special.

n83417
12-04-2010, 09:24 PM
The NBA is 90% thugs and gangsters. There has been rapes, and cheating on wives, and guns and violence and drug use.

Why is KG getting more heat for talking smack, and not thinking before speaking... And he takes more crap than....

-Kobe for rape
-Arenas for pulling a gun
-Chris Anderson/Others for (Illegal) drug use
-Artest for starting a brawl with the wrong fan
-Delonte with his guitar case of guns
-Stephen Jackson/Iverson each firing guns at/around other people
-Kidd/other players with domestic violence issues.

Until KG does anything to physically harm someone, or does something illegal, or puts someone in danger, I don't give a ****.

Sure what he said was in poor taste, but remember, KG didn't go to college.

Avenged
12-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Noah's a Bull..

KG's a Celtic..

I wonder who's side I'm on. :D

bigsams50
12-04-2010, 09:30 PM
The NBA is 90% thugs and gangsters. There has been rapes, and cheating on wives, and guns and violence and drug use.

Why is KG getting more heat for talking smack, and not thinking before speaking... And he takes more crap than....

-Kobe for rape

Until KG does anything to physically harm someone, or does something illegal, or puts someone in danger, I don't give a ****.

:clap:

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 09:36 PM

-Kobe for rape

:laugh2: Iverson never shot anyone

DeyAce
12-04-2010, 09:37 PM
KG is as dirty as they come

n83417
12-04-2010, 09:38 PM
:laugh2: Iverson never shot anyone

He pulled a gun on his wife. Or smacked her around or some ****. I whipped that up out of memory.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nba/sixers/2002-07-17-affidavit.htm

Still worse than Garnett.

D Roses Bulls
12-04-2010, 09:41 PM
yep, he just goes as low as spitting on awhole city. but nothing worse than that. very classy.

saying he doesn't like a city is not the same as making fun of a disease.

Sadds The Gr8
12-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Garnett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Noah

n83417
12-04-2010, 09:44 PM
saying he doesn't like a city is not the same as making fun of a disease.

He did not make fun of a disease. He made fun of Villanueva. He was ignorant of the subject, and Vill's condition. It is not an excuse, but not the same as making fun.

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 09:49 PM
He pulled a gun on his wife. Or smacked her around or some ****. I whipped that up out of memory.

Still worse than Garnett.

he said himself that he didn't pull a gun on her :facepalm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQAxaGLxsIw

n83417
12-04-2010, 09:53 PM
he said himself that he didn't pull a gun on her :facepalm:

Wow. You're a fool. What do you expect him to say" "Yeah, I had a gun. I told people that I would make an example out of someone."

So the criminal says that "He didn't do it". I'm sure that has never happened before. How about you read the excerpt of the official affidavit from the USA Today that I posted.

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 09:54 PM
So the criminal says that "He didn't do it". I'm sure that has never happened before. How about you read the excerpt of the official affidavit from the USA Today that I posted.

where they there? or was Iverson? lol clowns :facepalm:

n83417
12-04-2010, 09:58 PM

I don't understand your [lack of] logic. I understand Iverson did not shoot anyone. I acknowledged I may be wrong.

However, going to an apartment and revealing a gun and threatening to kill someone is still worse than anything KG has ever done.

n83417
12-04-2010, 09:59 PM

Have you ever seen Cops? Everyone denies everything, it is what gangsters do. They act tough until the cops show up. Then they say "I didn't do nothing, man."

daisuke4cy
12-04-2010, 10:01 PM
everyone talking about noah and calling him a punk the other day when in the end, garnett is the real punk. at least noah has enough class to not make fun of a disease.
That post sir was worse than CANCER!

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 10:10 PM

I don't understand your [lack of] logic. I understand Iverson did not shoot anyone. I acknowledged I may be wrong.

However, going to an apartment and revealing a gun and threatening to kill someone is still worse than anything KG has ever done.

you are ignorant and if he was really carrying a gun and shooting it at his wife (who he's still with) then he would have gone to jail ..again he explained the situation on the Stephen A Smith show so believe what you want to hear

jg1573
12-04-2010, 10:14 PM
botton line is Noah is a *****. He is complaining about KG making fun of people and being mean to him. Noah is a professional athlete and so is KG ... wtf did he expect that everyone was going to be nice when he got to the NBA? KG harasses people verbally big ****ing deal he plays with heart ... and none of the Celts complain cuz he is a great guy to have on your side. Noah wouldnt complain if KG was making fun of other people if KG was on his team. Noah cant beat him on the court so he is being a ***** and calling out KG for talking smack ... Noah is acting like a child. A man would foul KG hard or step up his game not whine in a press conference. Noah needs to sack up. KG is a douche and he cleans up ******* like Noah ... so hate KG all you want he is a better player and absolutely nothing wrong with trash talk. Im sure that guys on the line in the NFL or in a pile talk trash, but they are men and dont complain.

n83417
12-04-2010, 10:15 PM
you are ignorant and if he was really carrying a gun and shooting it at his wife (who he's still with) then he would have gone to jail ..again he explained the situation on the Stephen A Smith show so believe what you want to hear

So someone just made it up? Well, the possibility that Iverson allegedly had a gun, and allegedly threatened to hurt and "make an example" of someone is still worse than Garnett.

You are an idiot. Iverson is a punk. Are you like his BFF or something?

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 10:18 PM
So someone just made it up? Well, the possibility that Iverson allegedly had a gun, and allegedly threatened to hurt and "make an example" of someone is still worse than Garnett.

You are an idiot. Iverson is a punk. Are you like his BFF or something?

the media's been after him for years of course they would :laugh2: you are a class A clown plain and simple..if the allegations are true why didn't he get locked up?

tbone2171
12-04-2010, 10:20 PM
everyone talking about noah and calling him a punk the other day when in the end, garnett is the real punk. At least noah has enough class to not make fun of a disease.

kg ftw!!!!

n83417
12-04-2010, 10:24 PM
the media's been after him for years of course they would :laugh2: you are a class A clown plain and simple..if the allegations are true why didn't he get locked up?

Same reason no pro athlete gets locked up for crimes other than murder. He has money! You pay people off to drop the charges.

You are naive and stupid if you think nothing happened.

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Same reason no pro athlete gets locked up for crimes other than murder. He has money! You pay people off to drop the charges.

You are naive and stupid if you think nothing happened.

Mike Vick got time ,Plaxico got time i like how at first he shot someone and then it's he didn't shoot anyone and now I'm dumb if i think he didn't do anything..
^ he explains what happened I'll take his word over the media always fishing for a juicy story

n83417
12-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Mike Vick got time ,Plaxico got time i like how at first he shot someone and then it's he didn't shoot anyone and now I'm dumb if i think he didn't do anything..
^ he explains what happened I'll take his word over the media always fishing for a juicy story

New Jersey has a mandatory minimum sentence for carrying a weapon without a permit, no way around that one for Plax.

Plax and Vick were both "Caught" with hard evidence. It was not an alleged crime, there is a big difference.

Regardless, I said I whipped that up out of memory. I still believe Iverson did something. He threatened people, which is worse than anything KG ever did. Get over it.

Oh, and I never said he shot someone, I said fired at/near people, which was wrong. But he was packin.

td0tsfinest
12-04-2010, 10:31 PM

I read your comment before I read the quote and I was like "what the hell is he talking about". Very well done though. :D

Both guys are the types of players you would love to be on your team but you hate when they're on the other side.

HansumJay
12-04-2010, 10:32 PM

-Kobe for rape

90% Thugs

That's 100% nonsense

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 10:32 PM
New Jersey has a mandatory minimum sentence for carrying a weapon without a permit, no way around that one for Plax.

Plax and Vick were both "Caught" with hard evidence. It was not an alleged crime, there is a big difference.

Regardless, I said I whipped that up out of memory. I still believe Iverson did something. He threatened people, which is worse than anything KG ever did. Get over it.

Oh, and I never said he shot someone, I said fired at/near people, which was wrong. But he was packin.

didn't KG get jail time before ?:eyebrow:

HansumJay
12-04-2010, 10:33 PM
I read your comment before I read the quote and I was like "what the hell is he talking about". Very well done though. :D

Both guys are the types of players you would love to be on your team but you hate when they're on the other side.

n83417
12-04-2010, 10:33 PM
90% Thugs

That's 100% nonsense

It was an exaggeration for emphasis.

masalex1205
12-04-2010, 10:34 PM

Come on dude, don't be so naive. Please don't tell me that we're supposed to take what he told Stephen A. Smith as the bible

n83417
12-04-2010, 10:37 PM
didn't KG get jail time before ?:eyebrow:

In High School for a fight that IT WAS PROVED he was not involved with. He was taken into custody along with several students as a precaution. Some students were arrested, some were released. Garnett was released upon proving his innocence for a lack of involvement.

An incident that caused him and his family to move.

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 10:37 PM
Come on dude, don't be so naive. Please don't tell me that we're supposed to take what he told Stephen A. Smith as the bible

sounds sincere, and i'll take the word from someone that was there over the media trying to speculate ..yes they got in an argument and no he didn't pull a gun on his wife

n83417
12-04-2010, 10:38 PM

My point exactly. What would be the point of Iverson paying off all those people to drop the charges if AI was just going to go on TV and admit to everything he just paid to erase?

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 10:39 PM
My point exactly. What would be the point of Iverson paying off all those people to drop the charges if AI was just going to go on TV and admit to everything he just paid to erase?
really Fox News? you seen him pay them off? :laugh2:

magichatnumber9
KG is as dirty as they come
No KG is not dirty,. like someone else said KG is a douche and he cleans up ******* like Noah.

n83417
sounds sincere, and i'll take the word from someone that was there over the media trying to speculate ..yes they got in an argument and no he didn't pull a gun on his wife

Did you even read the affidavit?

n83417
12-04-2010, 10:40 PM
really Fox News? you seen him pay them off? :laugh2:

Nope. Just my personal speculation that has a lot more evidence and facts than your ******** opinion that AI is completely innocent.

TylerSL
12-04-2010, 10:46 PM
KG didnt say anything about Noah. Noah is just picking fights. Noah is the one that needs to shut the hell up because everytime the Bulls play the C's. Noah proves he cant back his talk and it makes him look like an idiot.

n83417
12-04-2010, 10:50 PM
KG didnt say anything about Noah. Noah is just picking fights. Noah is the one that needs to shut the hell up because everytime the Bulls play the C's. Noah proves he cant back his talk and it makes him look like an idiot.

The funny thing is, I don't think Noah is serious about anything he says. He just doesn't care. He likes to be controversial. And that doesn't bother me. He doesn't really talk ****, just talks about nothing and mentions people by name.

Corey
12-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Talk is cheap.

On court results are all that matters, and Garnett is leading that category.

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 11:00 PM
talk is cheap.

On court results are all that matters, and garnett is leading that category.

+ 1

Nikeman
12-04-2010, 11:07 PM
The bottom line is, Noah needs to shut the **** up.

I don't like Garnett, but like Wade said of Phil Jackson, Garnett has to a degree earned the right to open his mouth.

Noah meanwhile, has done nothing in this league till date

To the people who say Noah can become a force, I beg to differ, rebounding wise, he's great, but on the offensive end, he is very raw. Most of his points come from easy buckets with Rose creating for him. I'd like to see how Noah would do with no elite PG on his team.

That being said, Noah and KG are both guys which people love to have on their team, and hate to play against, especially KG

Duddy
12-04-2010, 11:09 PM
The only thing that I don't understand is, how can Noah call ANYBODY ugly

Super.
12-04-2010, 11:52 PM
KG trashed on the Bulls big men.

Noah has no right to speak compared to KG.

dodie53
12-05-2010, 05:59 AM
kg is an ahole

JB0B0
12-05-2010, 06:28 AM
KG's a great player but to call Noah a "nobody" is ignorant. The guy is 2nd in the NBA in rebounding and will probably be an all-star this year.

xxcubs22xx
12-05-2010, 07:15 AM
Talk is cheap.

Yes but essentially they are both equal in production...Noah has been consistent all year for us, easily averaging a double double a game, ft% up to 75%, the list goes on. Hes a great defender, and a great passer, amongst other things too

KG and Noah are both competitors. They HAVE to compete because of their will to win. Yeah KG is dominant, but to call Noah a nobody is ignorant as previously stated above.

The bottom line is, Noah needs to shut the **** up.

I don't like Garnett, but like Wade said of Phil Jackson, Garnett has to a degree earned the right to open his mouth.

Noah meanwhile, has done nothing in this league till date

To the people who say Noah can become a force, I beg to differ, rebounding wise, he's great, but on the offensive end, he is very raw. Most of his points come from easy buckets with Rose creating for him. I'd like to see how Noah would do with no elite PG on his team.

That being said, Noah and KG are both guys which people love to have on their team, and hate to play against, especially KG

Well you see, Bulls fans beg to differ. Noah can create for himself, he's a good ball handler and does score effectively around the basket. His offensive game is much improved.

magichatnumber9
12-05-2010, 08:33 AM
KG's a great player but to call Noah a "nobody" is ignorant. The guy is 2nd in the NBA in rebounding and will probably be an all-star this year.I'm sorry what part of the KG interview did you not understand? What he is basiclly saying I'm not a part of this TMZ ***** generation. He is calling him a nobody because he is not using names. That's the key to the whole thing no names are involved.

Corey
12-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Yes but essentially they are both equal in production...Noah has been consistent all year for us, easily averaging a double double a game, ft% up to 75%, the list goes on. Hes a great defender, and a great passer, amongst other things too

KG and Noah are both competitors. They HAVE to compete because of their will to win. Yeah KG is dominant, but to call Noah a nobody is ignorant as previously stated above.

Noah's a good player, and I never would state otherwise. Ask the Celtics forum, I've publicly said many times I'd take Noah on the C's in a heartbeat.

At the same time, Garnett's had such a long and successful career, that Noah shouldn't really be talking trash to him (yet, at least).

Garnett is a punk, and its part of the reason he's successful. He's reaching the end of his career, and his numbers are still very impressive.

If you want to compare stats by age, as well, KG blows Noah out of the water. At age 24, the age Noah was last season (his last full season), KG averaged something like 22/11/5. I think (and these stats are off the top of my head, so don't crucify me if I'm off) that Noah averaged something like 10/11/2 last year.

KG was a legit MVP candidate for a solid 10 years, Noah's just not on his level at this point, and probably never will be. That doesn't mean he isn't a good player, because he is, I just don't see the reasoning behind talking trash to one of the better PFs of all time when Noah hasn't accomplished anything yet.

kingbrentg
12-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Noah's a good player, and I never would state otherwise. Ask the Celtics forum, I've publicly said many times I'd take Noah on the C's in a heartbeat.

At the same time, Garnett's had such a long and successful career, that Noah shouldn't really be talking trash to him (yet, at least).

Garnett is a punk, and its part of the reason he's successful. He's reaching the end of his career, and his numbers are still very impressive.

If you want to compare stats by age, as well, KG blows Noah out of the water. At age 24, the age Noah was last season (his last full season), KG averaged something like 22/11/5. I think (and these stats are off the top of my head, so don't crucify me if I'm off) that Noah averaged something like 10/11/2 last year.

KG was a legit MVP candidate for a solid 10 years, Noah's just not on his level at this point, and probably never will be. That doesn't mean he isn't a good player, because he is, I just don't see the reasoning behind talking trash to one of the better PFs of all time when Noah hasn't accomplished anything yet.

That's not really what trash talking is about though. Trash talking comes from all players. Guys like Stacey Augmon and Brian Shaw were nowhere near Jordan's level, but they'd still talk trash with him and try to get into his head. Whether or not it's successful is a different story, in different situations.

There's no question KG has had a more productive career than Noah probably ever will, but that's beside the point of trash talking and the relationship behind them. Noah has made it pretty clear that he's a pretty honest/open guy and that he doesn't have many positive things to say about Garnett from his personal experiences. The same appears to be true of Garnett's feelings for Noah, and that's wear the talking begins and ends.

Noah isn't saying anything because he thinks he's on KG's level now or will be. He's simply not fond of the guy and trying to get in his head and throw him off a bit. And the outcomes haven't been the greatest for Jo, seeing as Garnett has seemed more fueled by it than psyched out. But that's the nature of trash talking.

Corey
12-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Yea, I get the whole concept, I just question it.

Everyone knows KG is fueled off passion/getting inside the head of the opponent. Noah getting upset and talking trash back is just playing right into KG's hand.

He's a bully, a jerk, and loves when opposing players get upset with his antics. I think Noah would have handled the whole situation a lot better by saying nothing, and not letting KG get to him. Noah's playing KG's game, and KG's been playing it longer. It just doesn't work.

FadeAwayLikeMJ
12-05-2010, 11:49 AM

-Kobe for rape

:clap:

great post

mikantsass
12-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Celtics 2
Bulls 0

Bos_Sports4Life
12-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Yea, I get the whole concept, I just question it.

Everyone knows KG is fueled off passion/getting inside the head of the opponent. Noah getting upset and talking trash back is just playing right into KG's hand.

He's a bully, a jerk, and loves when opposing players get upset with his antics. I think Noah would have handled the whole situation a lot better by saying nothing, and not letting KG get to him. Noah's playing KG's game, and KG's been playing it longer. It just doesn't work.

:nod:

tc2deuce
12-05-2010, 12:19 PM
I like them both
but Noah needs to not worry about other players and establish himself as an all-star forward.

Frrrrank!!!
12-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Atleast KG talks trash on the court and backs it up. While Noah is going out in public trying to talk **** and then can't win.

Before Noah wants to talk **** he should try and find out a way to beat KG.

BeantownBill
12-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Talk is cheap.

Lol, you delete my post for baiting, and what exactly is it you're doing here?

Hypocrite. What I said was not any worse than the posts you and others have left here. :facepalm:

JB0B0
12-05-2010, 02:45 PM
I like them both
but Noah needs to not worry about other players and establish himself as an all-star forward.

*center

pd1dish
12-05-2010, 03:24 PM

-Kobe for rape

i dont know how you think that KG is taking more crap than those players you listed. most of those players were suspended from the NBA. the reason KG gets crap at all is because its something to talk about. theres nothing else currently going on in the NBA in terms of controversy. if kobe had been accused of rape at the same time KG called villanueva a cancer patient, do you really think we would be talking about KG more than kobe? no, we wouldnt be talking about anything but kobe.

Corey
12-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Lol, you delete my post for baiting, and what exactly is it you're doing here?

Hypocrite. What I said was not any worse than the posts you and others have left here. :facepalm:

If you have a problem, feel free to send me a private message instead of derailing a thread with an offtopic post.

pd1dish
12-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Atleast KG talks trash on the court and backs it up. While Noah is going out in public trying to talk **** and then can't win.

Before Noah wants to talk **** he should try and find out a way to beat KG.

well since they dont guard each other when the bulls do play the celtics, noah doesnt have much influence on how KG performs. idk why people keep bringing up "Noah shouldnt talk **** until he starts winning". noah isnt calling out any team or how players perform. hes never said that hes better than KG. he said that KG was "ugly" and "mean" and he said it in a joking fashion. you guys just make a big deal over stupid ****

Sactown
12-05-2010, 04:14 PM
IMO Iversons rap video is worse than anything KG has done

Sactown
12-05-2010, 04:16 PM
well since they dont guard each other when the bulls do play the celtics, noah doesnt have much influence on how KG performs. idk why people keep bringing up "Noah shouldnt talk **** until he starts winning". noah isnt calling out any team or how players perform. hes never said that hes better than KG. he said that KG was "ugly" and "mean" and he said it in a joking fashion. you guys just make a big deal over stupid ****

Well someone should of boxed out KG... 17 boards

tangent12
12-05-2010, 04:21 PM
KG is an emotionally unstable and disturbed individual so his opinions don't really matter.

Corey
12-05-2010, 05:23 PM
That makes sense.

KnicksorBust
12-05-2010, 09:02 PM
That's not really what trash talking is about though. Trash talking comes from all players. Guys like Stacey Augmon and Brian Shaw were nowhere near Jordan's level, but they'd still talk trash with him and try to get into his head. Whether or not it's successful is a different story, in different situations.

There's no question KG has had a more productive career than Noah probably ever will, but that's beside the point of trash talking and the relationship behind them. Noah has made it pretty clear that he's a pretty honest/open guy and that he doesn't have many positive things to say about Garnett from his personal experiences. The same appears to be true of Garnett's feelings for Noah, and that's wear the talking begins and ends.

Noah isn't saying anything because he thinks he's on KG's level now or will be. He's simply not fond of the guy and trying to get in his head and throw him off a bit. And the outcomes haven't been the greatest for Jo, seeing as Garnett has seemed more fueled by it than psyched out. But that's the nature of trash talking.

Exactly. What is with this imaginary rule where an inferior player has to sit there and take the abuse of some arrogant veteran? Noah impacts the game and stands up for himself. I'm fine with that. I think he makes the league more entertaining. He's a character and while I don't want a league full of Joakim Noah's... I don't want a league full of Tim Duncan's either. What would we talk about? :laugh:

JB0B0
12-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Before being drafted by the Bulls, Noah admired KG. He never said KG was overrated or sucked, he simply said he's ugly and mean. Noah loves to stimulate controversy and is just adding fuel to the already heated rivalry.

thekmp211
12-05-2010, 09:24 PM
how noah can call someone ugly is just beyond me.

DeyAce
12-05-2010, 09:31 PM
KG is a douche

Corey
12-05-2010, 09:32 PM
KG is a douche

Where did anyone say anything to the contrary?

ClipperfanKevin
12-05-2010, 10:01 PM

-Kobe for rape

I don't know which of these posts I laughed harder at. 90% thugs and gangsters? I remember when everyone was calling Monta Ellis a bad guy for getting into a moped accident. Fact is, everything that these athletes do is magnified.

Kobe - you really believe Kobe raped that chick? Kobe has girls throwing themselves at him, why would he rape a chick. Adultery is what should hurt his image.

Chris Andersen - Tons of rich people use drugs. I suppose you think Lindsay Lohan is a thug too.

Artest - mental health issues

Arenas - just an idiot...

Delonte - Whats wrong with owning guns? Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Some people like owning guns for protection, hunting, or hitting the shooting range as a sport.

Eagles4Lyfe
12-05-2010, 10:26 PM
seriosuly who the hell is noah:S, why does this guy keep talking up, if i was garnett i would shut him up and just tell him to kiss the ring

Corey
12-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Chris Andersen - Tons of rich people use drugs. I suppose you think Lindsay Lohan is a thug too.

Delonte - Whats wrong with owning guns? Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Some people like owning guns for protection, hunting, or hitting the shooting range as a sport.

I'm sorry, but you can't be serious with these two.

Lindsay Lohan is destroying her life, and is in and out of rehab due to drug and alcohol addiction. Yes, she might as well be considered a thug.

Delonte is a bipolar guy who was speeding on a motorcycle strapped with multiple guns, while he was off his antidepressants. Yea, that's pretty different that 'owning guns and shooting as a sport'.

Come on.

avrpatsfan
12-05-2010, 10:46 PM
:laugh:

Sandman
12-05-2010, 10:49 PM

He talks a lot but he hasn't put his foot in his mouth. He treads on the right grounds.

KG2TB
12-05-2010, 10:50 PM
I'm sorry, but you can't be serious with these two.

Lindsay Lohan is destroying her life, and is in and out of rehab due to drug and alcohol addiction. Yes, she might as well be considered a thug.

Delonte is a bipolar guy who was speeding on a motorcycle strapped with multiple guns, while he was off his antidepressants. Yea, that's pretty different that 'owning guns and shooting as a sport'.

Come on.

Linsday Lohan is ****ing her own life up, not other peoples. She's hardly a thug. Nobody's afraid of Lindsay Lohan. Come on.

Jakyle
12-06-2010, 12:31 AM
Noah called KG ugly? Pot meet kettle